All Izzy Wants For Christmas: A Shadowhunters Erotic Fiction F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

All Izzy Wants For Christmas: A Shadowhunters Erotic Fiction F/F

Post by Transchick85 »

It was Christmas Eve and Clary Fray had gotten home from a Holiday Party at the art gallery she worked part-time at. She went to her bedroom and took off her purple winter coat and white turtleneck long sleeved shirt. The 5'5" green-eyed 26 year old had dyed her hair back to her natural ginger color. She stood in front of her full length mirror in her forest green bra, black pants and black boots. She kicked off her boots and slipped out of her pants and now stood in front of her mirror in her forest green bra and matching panties.

Clary put on her Christmas pajamas that was white, red and green and had a reindeer and snowflake design on it. She had it buttoned up to just below her chest. She waited for her roommate Isabelle Lightwood to come home. Storm was a 30 year old girl with tan skin and dark brown hair and athletically fit. She was bisexual, while Clary was omnisexual. Clary had a crush on her younger roommate. Isabelle arrived home not too long after Clart changed into her Christmas PJs.

Isabelle had worked out earlier that day. She was wearing a black sports bra with a grey hoodie zipped halfway, matching leggings and white sneakers. Her hair was braided into two braids. She unzipped her hoodie as she put her stuff in her room.

"Merry Christmas Eve Day" Clary greeted her with that smile that Storm loved seeing.

"Merry Christmas Eve Clary" she called back as she took her hoodie off and slipped out of her flip flops.

Clary was fixing a holiday cocktail in a pitcher.

"Hey Clary, you trust me right?" She asked Clary, hiding a white rag behind her back.

"Of course" Clary replied

"Great" Isabelle said as she walked up behind her "just relax okay?"

She wrapped her arm around Clary and put the rag over her mouth. She asked in a muffled voice what Izzy was doing.

"Sssshhhh, just go with it okay? It's part of a Christmas surprise" she said to her redhaired roommate. "Just breathe in the chloroform" she said soothingly.

Clary was taken by surprise but she did as her roommate said. Five minutes later, she stated to pass out. She woke up with her wrists and arms bound behind her with red gift ribbons and her ankles and legs bound together. Izzy's one sock was stuffed in her mouth and the other was used as a cleavegag to hold it in. Izzy was pouring two drinks and turned around. She wore a red bra and had on a pair of red and white snowflake designed pajama pants. Her hair was now unbraided. She set the drinks down and removed her gag.

"So what is this exactly?" Clary asked curiously

"Just a little holiday tie up" Isabelle answered "also giving you what you want for Christmas.....me"

Clary tried to say something but Isabelle licked a candy cane and put it in her mouth between her teeth.

"I know the way you look at me and the feelings you have" Isabelle explained "I feel the same way, I've also had this urge to tie up another girl"

Clary had a curious look in her eyes.

"I not only want to have a relationship with you, but I also want to play these games with you" Isabelle continued "you don't have to agree to the second thing, but I hope you do, you look kind of cute like this"

She took the candy cane out of Clary's mouth and asked her if she wanted to be her girlfriend. Clary happily said yes and agreed to taking part in tie up games with Isabelle. She unbuttoned the top half of her pajamas. She carresed her breast with her hands and then she wrapped both arms around her, pressing her body against hers. She kissed Clary passionately and slipped her tongue into her mouth. She untied her so Clary could slip out of her pajamas. She retied her arms behind her and had her get on her knees. She tied her thighs to her calves.

She licked the candy cane in her mouth and put it in Clary's mouth. She then gently groped Clary's breasts and put her hand down her panties. Isabelle removed the candy cane and began fingering Clary. She started moaning and when she started moaning louder, she put her hand gently over her mouth. Clary moaned into her hand and eventually, Isabelle felt wetness where her other hand was. She untied Clary and Clary went to change out of her panties. She put on a pair of green pajama pants with reindeer on it. She walked into the living room and Isabelle motioned for Clary to sit in her lap. Clary jumped in her lap as the two enjoyed their holiday cocktails.