My wild maid (F/m, m/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My wild maid (F/m, m/F)

Post by arbamanre »

My name is Steve, and when I was 16 we had a sexy maid, 29 years, tall, green eyes, redheaded always using a ponytail. My parents and I lived in a really big house with four employees (with the maids using the classic black uniform), they had a schedule to stay to sleep in the house.

Her name was Scarlett, she was efficient and serious, but had a strangely secure presence. Every time she looked to my eyes, she had a discrete but subliminally disquieting smile, and I got nervous, attracted to this sexy woman, but I was too shy to say something. And now I’m pretty sure now that some poses she took to cleaning or raise something had the intention to show her curves.

A weekend, in December, my parents got out of the city to a business party, and all the employees except Scarlett, had the weekend free (because she still was new employee). I felt awkward thinking how to face two days alone with her.

It was Saturday afternoon in the meal, I still was too quiet, I almost didn’t talk despite she was specially kind, so when I finished I thank to her and stand up to go at my room, she laughed and replied:

“You are really shy don’t you?”

“Yes, sorry”

“Don’t be sorry, in fact I like it”

“Wow! Eh… thank you… I’ll go to my room now”

And walked fast to my room. But moments later she knocked my door and enter in with both hands in her back:

“Hi Steve! Doesn’t bother you if I spend time with you”

“Ehh!!!! No… no,no. I-i-its fine”

“Thank you! I was feeling alone”

She walks with security and sits next to me in my bed, she approaches her hand to mine and toys with it, starting to chat with me, I was excited and nervous. And After a while she says:

“I’m getting bored. We should play, don’t you think?”

“W-what do you have in mind?... Wait… it’s rope that in your other hand?”

“Correct! I think we can have fun with this. Have you played to “tie up”?”

“Y-eah! B-but I played when I was a kid, I-I-I’m not sure that I remember how to do a good knot”

“You don’t need to remember it. I’ll show you.”

Then she took firmly my both hands in front of me and start to tie them in double column-tie, while she explained the procedure and I nervously played along, like if I were learning. She finished but remained a long part of the rope, then she took another rope and tied my ankles too:

“W-w-w-wait! What are you doing!?”

“Getting fun!”

“Ok stop! It’s my turn now”

Then laughing she raised my tied feet to the bed, she put herself above me and raises my hands to the bed’s metal pipes of the headboard and tie them to it:

“You don’t have a ‘turn’. You’ll be my toy the entire weekend!”

“No! Wai...mmph”

She cleavegag me, and later tie my ankles to the metal pipes in the foot part, letting me pinned.

“Gemmphme ogghut”

“Haaa! Just relax Steve! You will learn to be patient. I’m in charge of all the fun… and from what I see under your belt… I think you are already enjoying”

And was hard not to be, because she put her breasts over my face, and she doesn’t stop to caressing my body. And with a big grin took another bandana and blindfold me:

“The boys should go to sleep early, so I let you sleep. Tomorrow we will have a lot of fun”.

And she got out closing the door.

I was shocked, worried trying to understand what is happened. I was afraid but also kind of turn on.

I struggle a lot of time, until I feel that the bed’s pipe was getting loose, so I tried harder and harder and finally I break it. I took off my blindfold and gag, and with my teeth I undid the knots of my wrists, to finally untie my feet.

I look out. She was downstairs, drinking an expensive wine and watching TV, recumbent in the couch, and sometime later I noticed she was getting sleepy.

It was my chance, so I approach quietly. And trying that her heels don’t feel down, I tied her ankles slowly, only circling them in a simple way but knotting hard at the end; then I took a wrist, but she woke up and yells “How do you got free!” and we start to struggle.

She was stronger than I thought, obviously she exercises, and like she uses all the time that knee length skirt, only until that moment I could notice her big toned legs. But thanks to her tied feet, despite she was stronger than me, I had advantage and eventually I laid her on her stomach, I sit over her back, and grab her hands to her back to tie them together in a crossed position.

“You rat! Let me out! Your punishment will be terrible if you don’t release me no…mmmph!!!”

I stuff gag her my wet bandana, and secure it with the other one. And I used the the leftover rope to hogtied her. She looked incredible! I loved the hypnotic way that she was struggling. But I realized that she could escape eventually, so I look for something to tie her more. The first thing I found was a duct tape, so I used to wrap superficially her wrist and ankles, her arms to torso, and her thighs. And finally I wrap circling her head a lot of times to gag her better.

“You were right, this is fun!”

“Mmmmrrph! Mmmph!”

She grunts angry, looking at me in a defiant way, but I ignore her and I continue searching for more rope. When I found it, I came back and just untie her ankles, and I obligate her to walk down to basement. There I lay her in an old bed to tie her in spread-eagle. It was hard but I wanted to show her that I was in charge now; the trick was doing it by phases. Her thighs still were taped, so manage each foot to each bedpost was easy, the hard part were her hands but, as I said, doing it by phases I made it. So finally she was spread-eagle-tied, but the ties weren’t tight enough.

“You have other uniform, right?”

“Mmmmph!?”

She opens wide her eyes when sees that I took a pair of scissors. I cut off her uniform to let her only in her black underwear while she protests desperately through her gag. When I finished, I reduce the length of rope that secure every limb to the bed, to let her in a strict enough spread-eagle-tie while she only can grunt. And then I took off her gag:

“mmphmm… Ahh! You don’t have a clue of the big problem that this is going to be!”

“Shut up maid! Or, I should say slave?”

“You are going to regre… emmph! Grrmmmph!” I took a bandana and I cleave gag her.

And after, wrap a lot of tape, circling her head to secure her gag, I undid her ponytail and blindfold her.

I took my time to contemplate her struggling and moaning, she had an amazing body, marked abs, good breasts, toned legs, the scene was incredible!
And after a while I went to my room to sleep.

The next morning, I went down to the basement, she was moaning and uncomfortable squirming. I enjoy the view for some minutes and then I remove her blindfold:

“Hi beauty. How do you sleeped?”

“Mmrrmmph!” She sounded angry but also tired

“Yeah, this old mattress hurts... Well I can imagine that you are tired, hungry and thirsty, and like you attacked me with this game I can’t let you free before my parents arrive”

“Mmnnhmnnh” she worried moans and shacked with her head to say no

“That is not in discussion, but we can have an arrangement… You will behave like a quiet and obedient prisoner, and I release you from this bed, feed you, even more, I let you watch a movie. What do you say?” She sighs and affirms resigned:

“Mmm-humm”

First I untied her wrists to retie them back in double-column-tie, then I tied her arms to torso. Next I untied her ankles to retie them together, and also I did it with her thighs above the knees.

I went for the breakfast I made, and I took off her gag, but she doesn’t speak, she just looks down:

“…”

“Now are you the quiet one?”

“…What is going to happen to me?”

“Well… I didn’t decide anything yet, but by now you are my obedient prisoner, just focus in that”

“Ok”

She looked so ashamed and worried, now she was the shy one. I feed her, and when she finished I used two bandanas to cleave gag her with a big knot in the middle, (she told me that she has to use the bathroom before obediently accepted her gag).

Then I search in the basement for a leash and necklace, they were from and old St. Bernard dog. I put it to her and she got upset, but she doesn't resist. I untied her ankles and thighs and I ‘guide’ her and help her in the bathroom.

After that we went to the living room, I retie her ankles and thighs and let her sited on the floor, then I put a movie that she signaled me that she wanted to see. I didn’t care the movie, I enjoyed her, caressing her body time by time, she just pretends that nothing is happening but I can notice her a bit turn on.

When the movie finished, I stand her up together a column, and tie her to it in ankles and chest, I remove the necklace and I blindfold her with a bandana.

“Well, there is a lot of home duties because I have a lazy maid. But you are behaving good, so I do some of them while you stay here being an ornament”

“Mmph mmph”

With a sexy woman squirming like that, decorating the place, I felt energized, cleaning the place never been so good!

After a couple hours I realized that still have a lot of time before my parents arrive, so I wanted to play videogames in my room until they come… but I couldn’t forget my beautiful maid. So I remove her blindfold, untied her from the column, and untied her ankles to make her go upstairs while I was carrying a chair from the dining room.

Then in my room, I retied her legs, put the chair next to the TV, and I sat her there, restraining her strictly to the chair with rope, tying her in the ankles, waist and upper chest. I turn on my games, but time by time I caress her body and kiss her, she squirms and protest a bit, but there is nothing she can do about it.

I am playing for hours, but I can’t focus in the game, because I can’t apart my look from this beautiful woman moaning, struggling and grunting.