Incident AT York Manor (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Penelope York
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Penelope York »

Hi everyone, Penelope here. I think I suggested the original story concept and had some input on the development. Glad everyone is enjoying my misfortunes!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

@LunaDog @tickletied84 Many thanks for the positive comments!

@Penelope York Welcome to the board!
Last edited by mrjones2009 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Penelope York wrote: 2 years ago Hi everyone, Penelope here. I think I suggested the original story concept and had some input on the development. Glad everyone is enjoying my misfortunes!

You are obviously a great muse Penelope! Welcome to the Board!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Chapter 8

Penelope lay surrounded in down, deflated and defeated. After threatening to introduce Sophia to the delights of tickle torture and she relented and told them how to access the bunker they had gagged her again and gone back at her for another half hour. Just to remind her of the deal she had she greedily inhaled the chloroform’s fumes and welcomed the descent into forced slumber. When she had woken up Penelope found herself back in staring at the ceiling in her own bedroom. A quick check told her that her movement was severely restricted, “mmuunnmm,” Penelope moaned into the gag in her mouth. The feeling, sensations and sound of the nylon rubbing told Penelope that she was back in the bags, all three of them. There was no fight left in her and Penelope just lay still, dozing off occasionally until she heard the door open and then heard a zip being moved. Almost instantly Penelope felt the pressure release all over her body. There was no exchange of conversation with the captors as they worked to free Penelope from the bags and then removed all of her restraints and her gag so that she found herself standing in a pair of red silk pyjamas. “What is the plan?” Penelope asked with a heavy sigh.

“That is what I like to hear Penelope,” Hannah replied, “co-operation.” Penelope gave her a contemptuous smile. “Now, we will leave you to get ready for our little outing.” Looking at her watch. “Be ready to go in twenty minutes.” Penelope looked on at her shocked.

“You are leaving me alone?” Penelope asked.

“I am sure that we can trust you not to do anything stupid,” Hannah said. “And I expect to see the outline of a diaper under your clothes and a sturdy gag over your mouth when I come back.” Hannah said with a wicked grin. “Remember no gag is complete without stuffing.” Penelope’s shoulders slumped. After a brief moment of elation, she had been brought back to earth with a thump. This was embarrassing, having to diaper and gag herself. Hannah could tell that the woman was getting to the point where she was a little submissive and smiled. “We will leave you to it.” With the instructions issued Hannah nodded at Amanda and they headed for the door. Once outside Hannah posted Amanda at the door to Penelope’s bedroom to make sure that the Lady of the Manor didn’t try anything stupid before going to find Colton. She was normally a calm character but Hannah felt some butterflies in her stomach.
----------
He had spent month’s lying in his bunk staring at a white ceiling in his cell and now Joe Smith was doing the same in slightly more luxurious surroundings. Joe still couldn’t believe that little girl had gotten the better of him. One second, he had her in his grasp and the next was face down on the ground with his wrists and ankles tied securely. Then she stuffed a handkerchief in his mouth to shut him up. It was embarrassing but not as embarrassing as what come next. Two women marched him into the main, up the stairs and into a large bedroom. Joe hadn’t been that bothered and hadn’t tried to resist. He knew criminals and these people were definitely dodgy. Then when they had entered the bedroom Joe had clocked what was lying on the bed and panicked. The last thing that he remembered was a smell, a strong, sweet smell that came from a cloth that had been placed over the lower part of his face. Everything went black after a while. When he woke up, he found himself tightly bound inside something that looked like a sleeping bag on steroids. The pretty girl appeared in his vision and started to explain the situation. Joe went red as his situation and bindings were confirmed, including that thick padding around his groin. Then with a smile the pretty girl disappeared and left Joe to his own devices. It was then that Joe had a good thrash around in an attempt to get free but it was not use. He was securely bound.
----------
“How the hell do these things work?” Penelope asked herself as she unfurled the bulky diaper and looked like it. “Why are there no instructions!” Calm down Penelope. There was no use getting frustrated with an object. Taking a deep breath Penelope closed her eyes and tried to remember what the women did to her. “Alright.” Penelope laid the unfurled diaper down on the changing mat and then stood over it, gauging where to drop her bottom. “I can’t believe that I am doing this…” Penelope commented as she dropped down onto the center of the diaper before she lay down. After a bit of adjustment Penelope felt happy enough with the positioning and she flipped open the front, made a few other adjustments and then used the sticky tabs to secure the diaper tightly in place. Awkwardly, Penelope got up with a wobble and then ran her hands over the diaper and moved around a little and was satisfied with the job that she had done. She had already picked an outfit that would hide the bulk of the diaper and put on the purple linen jumpsuit and then checked in the mirror. It was as good as it was going to get. Now for the gag. Penelope rummaged through her draw and pulled out a pile of fabric which she then dumped on top of the chest of drawers. “She wanted stuffing…” Penelope said as she picked up two lady’s handkerchiefs and after checking that they were clean balled them up and before she had the chance to think jammed the mass of fabric into her mouth. After she had got comfortable with her mouth full of fabric Penelope picked up a purple silk scarf and used that to cleave gag herself to keep the packing in place. “mmmppphhh..uummppff…” Penelope checked out the gag and then looked down. There were still two handkerchiefs laying on the chest of drawers. Picking them up she folded them into a pad that would sit over her mouth and put them back down. A second purple silk scarf was folded into a band and she placed the pad of handkerchiefs onto the scarf before she picked it up and after placing the pad over her mouth, she tied the ends of the scarf tightly behind her head. Shaking her head to check that the gags were tight enough she walked over to the wardrobe. It looked like there was a chill in the air so Penelope pulled a long down jacket out of the wardrobe and slipped it on. Waking across to the large mirror Penelope looked at how she looked. “mmmuppff.” Not too shabby considering and the gag seemed to be effective. Just as she was about to take a seat on the bed the door opened and Hannah strode in.

“Time to go,” Hannah's commented as she approached. “Very pretty Penelope,” the woman commented noting the gag. “That gag suits you. Perhaps you should make it permanent.” Penelope glared at the woman from over the top of the purple silk scarf. “Stuffing, padding and scarves. The knots look good as well.” Hannah then patted Penelope’s bottom.

“oohhmm,” Penelope squealed.

“Just checking,” Hannah said with a smirk. “Turn around and put your hands behind your back.” Penelope complied and felt the padded cuffs applied to her wrists. “Shall we go for a walk.” They left the room and Amanda fell in beside them. Penelope didn’t have to be told where go and she made her way through the Manor House to the front door and stopped. Hannah walked around Penelope and opened the door. The small group of three women walked outside and Penelope looked around It was her first time out of the house for a couple of days and she took in the weak early morning sunshine and looked around. There was a quick consideration of making a break of it but it was likely that she wouldn’t get very far with her hands tied and gagged so just kept walking toward the old barn. It was a bit of a trek but they made it and were greeted by a reception committee made up of Colton, Stafford and Josh.

“Good morning, ladies,” Colton said by way of a greeting. “Shall we get moving, deadlines, etc…” Colton rocked back and forward from the heels to the balls of his feet. Penelope felt the cuffs being removed from her wrists before the entire group descended the staircase into the cool, stone-walled underground passage that led to the steel door that would allow access to what lay within the bunker. There was a sense of nervousness and expectation around the group as they stopped and waited to see what was behind the door. Without having to be told Penelope walked up to the electronic equipment and punched in an eight-digit code. The equipment sprung to life with lights coming on and a series of whirls and beeps. Then she placed her hand on the pad and then put her head up to the retinal scanner. There was a series of further electronic sounds before then was a large clicking noise. Penelope walked over to the large steel door, turned the handle and pulled it open. It didn’t take a lot of effort for the door to open fully. “mmmppphhh,” Penelope mumbled and pointed the way inside.

“You have been waiting for this for a while Professor,” Colton said with a nod. The older man took a couple of steps and entered the room behind the door. There was silence for a couple of seconds before a gasp could be heard from inside the room. Colton didn’t know whether that was a good sign or a bad sign. After giving Josh a look and a shrug Colton steeled himself for whatever he would find and entered the room. As this was going on Hannah and Amanda had once again cuffed Penelope’s wrists behind her back before forcing her to sit with her back against the wall and using a length of black rope to secure Penelope’s together. It was a odd thought but Penelope was glad of the padding that the diaper gave her against the coolness of the stone floor.

“How are things looking guys?” Hannah called as she walked toward the door having dealt with Penelope.

“Oh, I think that we will be alright…” Colton replied. “Josh!”

“Yeah, boss?” Josh replied.

“Call Danny. We are going to need another van!” Penelope closed her eyes, dropped her jaw to her chest and groaned. Now, she probably needed a miracle.
----------
Colton stood, looked out over the landscape and smiled. He was basking in the glow, both literally and figuratively. The sun had now risen fully and they had managed to find the loot that they were looking for. Alright, there had been a slight delay but it couldn’t have worked out much better. There was actually more than they thought. Although they wouldn’t be able to take everything with them. Time constraints with the potential of a police interruption, plus Colton had an idea about how to use some of the loot for their benefit by leaving it here. Anyway, just as he was putting the finishing touches to that idea at the back on his head when Stafford appeared holding a book in each hand. He also had a wide grin on his face. This one was more like a kid on Christmas morning. “Wel…I didn’t expect to find these…” Stafford trailed off. Colton chuckled to himself. The amount of wealth that they had found and the man had quickly gone straight to the books. “Would you mind if I took them?”

“Crack on Professor. Help yourself.” Then he remembered the threat of the police. “Although, you may have to do the heavy lifting yourself. The lads will probably be too busy with the valuable stuff.”

“But Colton, these books are valuable.” Colton gave the Professor a look. “Well, in their own way.”

“I appreciate that Professor but the lads can’t spend books.” Stafford nodded. “Elliot and Danny are away to pick up another van and Jimmy is…” he was cut off by the sound of an engine approaching. Then a John Deere Gator driven by Jimmy appeared from between a couple of trees. Colton waved him down and he pulled up next to Colton and Stafford. “I need to head back to the Manor House but the Professor will guide you in the right direction about what to take first.” Colton phone pinged. “That’s Danny. They are on the way back.”

“Don’t want them skiving form the work,” Jimmy said with a wink.

“Get on with it,” Colton said with a smile. Jimmy waved and moved the vehicle on.

“I will keep them right,” Stafford said as he walked back toward the bunker. Colton turned and watched the older man walk away, still paying with the book in his hands and shaking his head. Obviously, at Colton’s disbelief in the value of books. Just as he was watching Stafford walk away movement coming the other way. As the figures approached, they came into focus and Colton confirmed that it was Hannah and Amanda walking back to the house, dragging a defeated looking Penelope between them. Watching them walk by Colton nodded at Hannah and glanced at Penelope who instantly looked down to avoid eye contact, the haughtiness looked to have left the woman. Served her right.

After taking another couple of minutes to enjoy the morning Colton set off back toward the house. Walking briskly, he almost caught the group of women as they entered the main house. Colton slipped inside just before the door closed. It took a couple of seconds for his eyes to adjust to the lack of light inside the house. The women were around ten yards ahead when the telephone rang. It was sitting on a table in the hall. Everyone stopped. Then they all exchanged glances. Hannah and Amanda, Hannah and Colton and then Colton and Penelope. “Who would be calling you Lady Penelope?” Colton asked.

“oohnntt mmoohh,” Penelope mumbled.

“That gag isn’t heavy enough…” Amanda mumbled.

“Only one way to find out,” Hannah moved her hand toward the telephone and Colton raised an eyebrow. “Don’t worry.” Penelope was forced down onto the ground.

“Any noise and the chloroform will come out.” Amanda hissed into Penelope’s ear. The woman nodded, just barely to confirm that she understood. The phone rang again and Hannah picked it up.

“Good morning,” Hannah said in her best neutral accent. Colton gave her a nod of appreciation. “I am afraid Lady Penelope is not available at the present time. Could I take a message and ask her to return your call?” Only able to hear one side of the conversation Colton wondered what was being said. “Of course, ma’am…yes…” Coton tried to gauge the content of the conversation by the look on Hannah’s face but the woman would have made a great poker player. “I am sure that it was…that does sound terrible…” Hannah rolled her eyes. “Thank you, ma’am. I will be sure to pass that on to Lady Penelope.” After hanging up the receiver Hannah made a rude gesture with her left hand. “That was the neighbour. Police will be here in about an hour.”

“Right, the timeframe might be a bit tight so we need to get moving…”

“mmmppphhh!” Penelope mumbled and started to squirm a little under Amanda’s weight.

“What did I say!” Amanda said sternly as she grasped a sensitive part of Penelope’s anatomy and squeezed.

“OOMMFFTT!” Penelope squealed.
----------
They had already discussed what the plan would be should this happen and they all sprang into action. During the discussion the suggestion was made that they should cut and run but the payoff was too great to do that. Whilst Jimmy, Danny, Josh and the Professor kept the pace up with extracting the loot Amanda, Michelle and Stephanie dealt with stashing the captives and Hannah and Colton set about making themselves presentable.

“Just lay still,” Amanda instructed as she glanced down at Faith Deveraux lying in a down cocoon and strapped to a stretcher being carried between Amanda and Stephanie. They were hurrying with the last of the captives toward the library and specifically the hidden entrance to the cellar. After a quick shave Colton was buttoning up the top button of his borrowed white shirt as he stood impatiently waiting for the last of the captives to be delivered into hiding. Then he heard the sound of hurried footsteps from the corridor.

“What kept you?” Colton asked with a smile as they entered the library. Both women gave Colton a look as they scurried by him and through the gap on the bookshelf. Once they were safely inside Colton closed the door over and took a deep breath. “Time to get this show on the road.”
At the bottom stairs down to the cellar Amanda and Stephanie found Michelle. “How are our guests?” Amanda asked as she and Stephanie manoeuvred the stretcher through the opening at the bottom of the stairs and into a large open space.

“A little disgruntled,” Michelle replied. That was accompanied by the sound of swishing nylon. Amanda and Stephanie entered the room and look at Penelope, Molly, Marissa, Kari, Charlotte, Sophia, Seymour and the escaped convict guy. They were all lying in down cocoons on the floor of the side by side. They weren’t bothered about them all being in the same place. There wasn’t much chance of them getting out of the bags and it wouldn’t be for long. Fingers crossed. The two women lowered the stretcher onto the ground before carefully depositing Faint down onto the ground at the end of the row. There was a continual assortment of moans and groans from inside the squirming down cocoons.

“So, you all want some chloroform?” Stephanie asked the room. The moans dissipated a lot. “That is better.”

“Now,” Amanda began, “you all be quiet and behave and this will all be over soon.” There were some quitter moans but after a couple of seconds the room fell silent. “That is better.” Amanda, Stephanie and Michelle all took up positions where they could keep a close eye on the captives and settled in to wait. The hope was that the next person that they saw would be Colton coming down the stairs to confirm that the coast was clear.
At the end of the line Penelope was currently breathing fowl air through a worn and very fusty set lady’s panties that had been used as a hood. This was her punishment for misbehaving earlier apparently. They had dragged her back to her room, “improved” her gag and bindings before putting her into the bags again. Penelope didn’t put up any resistance as she was restrained thoroughly again. She was to deflated to bother. In addition to taking over her house and humiliating her over and over again these people had now found the source of her wealth and intended to take it. What made matters worse that there was nothing that Penelope could do about it. With nothing else to do Penelope decided to enjoy the bizarre comforting embrace of her down cocoon and see what happened.
---------
“You scrub up well,” Hannah said looking at the freshly shaved, suited and booted Colton as she joined him outside the main door. Although clearly uncomfortable wearing the butler’s outfit Colton gave as he stuffed a finger between the collar of the shirt and his neck. “Need to stop with that.”
“I know…I know…” Colton said as he glanced over to where Hannah was now standing. It took him a second to take in the woman. “Not so bad yourself,” he replied admiring the way the maid’s uniform hugged Hannah’s curves.

“Yeah, a bit tight but that may be an advantage.” Hannah gave Colton a wink. Just as they finished the exchanged the sound of a distant engine wafted over to them on the breeze.

“This could be them,” Hannah commented. Colton shrugged. It would be who it would be. “What are the guys doing?”

“I told them to keep going…but be subtle.” Hannah nodded. The engine noise increased and their eyes stared at the last bend on the driveway. Then the vehicle making the engine appeared and it was a police car. As the car made the turn into the area outside the house Colton could see that here were two officers inside. One male and one female. “Remember, best behavior,” Colton warned as the police car approached.

“As always,” Hannah replied and fixed her best smile in place as the police car pulled to a stop about ten yards away. Hannah watched as the officers exited the vehicle and walked toward them.

“Morning,” the male officer said with little enthusiasm.

“Good morning officer,” Colton replied. “How can we help?”

“Is this York Manor?” the female officer asked, totally ignoring Colton’s greeting.

“You are in the right place,” Colton responded.

“The owner is a Lady Penelope York….” The female officer trailed off as she checked the information on some paper attached to a clipboard.
“That is correct,” Colton replied.

“Is she around?” the female officer asked.

“Unfortunately, not,” Colton replied. The male officer gave him a look that said that the officers were wasting their time.

“So, where is the lady of the house?” the male officer asked.

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Colton replied. The officer gave him a quizzical look. “She doesn’t tell the help her plans. Jumped into the car with a couple of her friends yesterday and waved to us as they drove off. Usually takes about three of four days for her to show up.”

“Well, I suppose you will have to do.” This time the female officer gave them a look. Colton and Hannah exchanged a look. “Now, you may well have heard on the news about a criminal who escaped from custody whilst being transported.” The female officer looked up and Colton nodded.
“Yes, heard it on the news…”

“Haven’t noticed anything strange or seen anybody that we haven’t recognised. Have we?” Hannah chipped in.

“No, nothing out of the ordinary.”

“Well, we had better have a look around anyway.” Hannah and Colton exchanged a glance. “As any issues with that?” the male officer said. Colton shook his head.

“Might take you a while though. Big house and estate.”

“Well, we have four hours allocated I think.” The female officer consulted her clipboard again. “But we best get started anyway.”

“Where would you like to start?” Hannah asked. This time the two officers exchanged a glance.

“You take the house and I will start with the out buildings,” the male officer decided.

“Can you show me around?” the female officer asked Hannah. Hannah nodded and turned to enter the main house.

“You can come with me,” the male officer turned and beckoned for Colton to follow him. It took all of Colton’s restraint not to make a rude hand gesture. After a couple of seconds, he hurried after the police officer. After catching up with the officer Colton fell in step beside him. “We can check the outbuildings.” Colton nodded and pulled a set of keys from his pocket.

“No problem officer,” Colton said. “Anything to help the local constabulary.” Colton couldn’t believe that he was saying this with a straight face. As they turned the corner of the main house and the open piece of ground that housed the garage and guesthouse.

“What are those?” the officer asked pointing at the vehicles.

“Just some workmen looking at some jobs that need doing. Lady Penelope prefers to have any work undertaken when she isn’t around.” Colton turned and put on his best smile. “She doesn’t like to be disturbed.” The officer nodded his head.

“Let’s start with that,” he said pointing at the garage. Colton nodded and led the way.
----------
Colton was reasonably happy. The officer went about his business with little fuss and asking the occasional question that Colton could easily answer. So far so good. They exited the guesthouse and the officer wandered around a little before checking his watch. “Ahead of schedule. Might even have enough time to get some lunch in.” As they made their way back toward the main door Colton saw Hannah and the female officer come around the corner and head toward them. Just as they were almost together Colton heard a small engine approaching and cursed under his breath. “Everything alright?” the male officer asked his colleague.

“Nothing out of place at all,” she replied. “Just wish I could come back and stay!” Colton and Hannah exchanged a look of relief.
“Will you be needing anything else officers?” Colton asked as the noise of the engine grew louder.

“No that should be us….” the male officer trailed off just at Jimmy brough the John Deere Gator into view. They all turned to look just as Jimmy drove it over a ridge and down the other side. Unfortunately, Jimmy didn’t judge the lay of the land correctly and the vehicle toppled over, spilling the contents of its bed onto the parking space in full view of everyone.

“Sugar.” Colton said out loud. He sensed movement from Hannah beside him.

“What is that?” the male officer asked. Colton didn’t respond. Instead, he drove his elbow into the male officer’s stomach. The officer collapsed onto his knees and Hannah quickly pounced, clamping a cloth over the lower part of his face.

“uummpphh…” the officer groaned into the cloth was pressed forcefully over his mouth. The male officer coughed and spluttered into cloth as Hannah took up position to get leverage and condemn the officer to forced slumber. The female officer spun and froze. Stunned at this turn of events. That was all the opportunity that Colton required as he lunged forward, grabbed the female officer and wrapped a strong arm around her body. “mmmppphhh,” the officer mumbled into the cloth as Hannah pressed her advantage home. It took the officer a couple of seconds to regain his senses, work out what was going on and then he started to struggle. By then it was too late. Hannah had the leverage and he had already inhaled enough of the chloroform’s fumes so that his strength was waning. You could tell that the officer’s struggles were getting less and less vigorous as he continued to try and remove the cloth. He wasn’t successful and eventually his arms fell uselessly down to his sides. The female officer watched on as her colleague then slumped to the ground, unconscious and Hannah removed the cloth.

“What…what…was…” the female officer stumbled as Hannah approached wielding the thick cloth menacingly the female officer struggled and shook her head from side to side. Having just witnessed her partner being forced into slumber by the chemical-soaked cloth she did not want to join him.
“Don’t worry, just something to put you to sleep for a bit,” Hannah said as she applied the cloth over the female officer’s nose and mouth. “You are going to sleep either wat so you may as well relax and enjoy the experience.”
---------
Now they were facing very restrictive time constraints. The police officers would be missed in just under three hours and then the alarm would be raised. Colton had helped Hannah move the police officers into the guesthouse before doing something in the kitchen. He returned to the parking area to find Jimmy clearing up the remainder of the items that had spilled out from the bed of the small vehicle. “Sorry Colton,” the big man said.
“Not your fault,” Colton replied helping Jimmy out by picking up a couple of items. “We were always going to be tight for time.” Colton checked his watch and picked up the radio. “Right, everyone. New plan. Be ready to leave in two hours.” Everyone checked in confirming that they understood.
---------
An hour later Colton and Amanda were standing looking down at the two bound police officers squirming against their bonds on the floor of the bedroom in the guesthouse. “Let us go right now punk!” the male officer said. “You are in so much trouble.”

“Punk,” Colton mimicked. “Really?” Both officer’s wrists were cuffed behind their backs with their own handcuffs, which must have been embarrassing, then Amanda had used rope to tie their legs together at the ankles, just above and below the knees and then around the thighs. Amanda had also used a long length of rope of secure their arms to their bodies.

“It is the only way for you to retrieve this situation,” the male officer said. Colton had to admire the man. The female officer on the other hand looked far more worried about the situation that they found themselves in.

“You seem pretty spunky for a guy lying bound on the floor,” Amanda chimed in.

“He really is,” Colton responded. “It almost as if he doesn’t understand what is going in.” Colton watched as the man opened his mouth to respond but then stopped. “Better. Now I have a proposition for you.”

“Ha! You want to bargain with law enforcement,” the male officer said. “Sorry, we don’t do that.”

“Alright,” Colton said. “Gag them and I will make a call.” Amanda moved forward as Colton brought up his radio. “How hard is it to make a police car disappear?”

“I think we should hear them out,” the female office shouted before she could be gagged.

“Good idea. Now listen carefully. I shall say this only once.” Colton began. “Now, that escaped prisoner did turn up here last night.” The male officer opened his mouth to speak but Colton gave him a look that shut him up. “We have him secured in the main house. He attached Amanda and got what he deserved. No permanent damage. That gives us options. I would suggest that what we do is have a mutually beneficial exchange. You get him and then forget that we were ever here.”

“How do we explain that?” the female officer asked.

“Wait! We can’t negotiate with criminals,” the male officer exclaimed.

“I would say that it is the sensible option,” Colton explained very reasonably. “We also have photographs and videos of all of this,” Colton offered.

“We can put on Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Tik Tok and hashtag the hell out of it,” Amanda chimed in.

“Would that look good to your bosses. Could you handle the ridicule from your colleagues? What they would be saying behind your back?” Colton could see the police officers working this through in their heads. “If you just relax for a couple of hours until we are done and then you can leave with the escaped criminal in your car and look like heroes.” The two officers exchanged looks. “The gags go on in sixty seconds and then…”

“I think…” the female officer started to persuade her colleague but he just nodded.

“You have made the correct choice.” Colton nodded at Amanda who moved in with two large cloths.

“Open wide.” Neither officer compiled at first but then with a resigned sigh they both opened up and allowed the ball up cloths to be stuffed into their mouths which were then sealed up with a wide piece of white micro-foam tape. With the officers now agreeable, bound and gagged Colton and Amanda headed back to the main house and his appointment with Lady Penelope.
---------
After checking in with the guys on how they were progressing with transferring the goods Colton entered the main house and headed straight for the study where he found Lady Penelope sitting with on a settee with her hands clasped in her lap. As requested, the lady of the house had been freed from all bondage. Even free from her bondage Penelope didn’t look happy. Well, Colton supposed that was only to be excepted given the current situation. “Hello Penelope,” Colton smiled as he addressed the woman and took a nearby chair, pulling it in close.

“What?” Penelope asked. “Trying to be nice now.”

“We are making preparations to leave. I thought that you would like to hear that.”

“Well, yes I am glad to hear that,” Penelope said with a pained smile.

“But before then, we have to discuss what happens after we have left.”

“I would have thought that would have been obvious,” Penelope replied and crossed her arms.

“Hannah is going to take you upstairs and give you a dose of chloroform,” Colton ploughed on, ignoring what Penelope has said.

“Why?” Penelope asked.

“When you wake up, we will be gone.” Hannah said. “Then it will be up to you whether you let the others out of their bondage in the cellar or have some fun first.” The woman laughed at that comment but Penelope just glared at her.

“You better run away,” Penelope said with a hardness in her voice, “as soon as I am able, I shall be calling the authorities.” Colton and Hannah exchanged a glance and then gave Penelope a look.

“I would like to see you explain all this away to the authorities.” Colton commented with a chuckle. “If we get caught then we talk. Tell them everything. One look in the bunker under that shed and there will be a lot of questions in your direction.” He raised an eyebrow. “Treason is still a criminal offence.” Penelope bit her lip. “Would hate for this to get leaked to the papers, social media…We have images and videos of everything that has happened here of the past three days.”

“Imagine the shame,” Hannah chimed in. “The gossip around The Club would be scandalous.” Penelope seemed to shrink into the settee, suddenly quiet, deep in thought, weighing up the options in her head. Colton knew that they had played it correct.

“What about the others?” Penelope said, seeming to have made the decision.

“Penelope you are going to convince all of your people here that this never happened.”

“How am I going to do that?” There was a touch of whine in her voice.

“We did leave you some of the loot so you may be able to dish that out and persuade them.” Penelope’s shoulders visible slumped. Even more money that she would lose. At this rate she may have to start working for a living. Then she seemed to have a thought.

“What about that criminal?” Penelope had a smile on her face like she had thought of something that the hadn’t.

“Already taken care of Lady P,” Hannah confirmed. At this time Amanda and Stephanie were transferring Joe Smith from the cellar to the boot of the police car. During he journey they were also impressing on him the benefits of staying quiet about his experience at York Manor. Better to say that he had been caught by a couple of brave police officers than tell the truth and be exposed as a criminal that wore diapers. That wouldn’t go done well in jail. There were photographs to back this up.

“Losing a bit of the loot is worth not having to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.” Colton commented. “I have far more experience at that then you and trust me it gives you more than just a strained neck.” Colton patted her on the thigh. Penelope nodded slowly. “Good girl.” Satisfied that Penelope had made the wise decision Colton hurried off to help the guys load the rest of the loot.
----------
“Let’s get a move on!” Colton cried as he banged the side of the van. As promised to Penelope they had left a decent amount behind for her. Well, that was now mostly down to the newly imposed time constraint but it didn’t hurt to look like they were now doing her a favour. Especially if it helped in persuading her not to contact the authorities. They have taken as much as they could and almost filled both vans. Leaving just enough space for the team to get inside. Amanda and Michelle came running out of the main house with a bag in each hand. They flung them in the back of the van and Jimmy slammed the door closed. Colton got in the passenger side. He had just come back from paying a visit to the two police officers. Checking that they were still secure before placing an ice cube with their cuff keys frozen inside between them on the floor. “Everyone accounted for?” Colton asked.

“Just Hannah dealing with Lady Penelope,” Amanda said. “Shouldn’t be five minutes.”
---------
It really was a lovely bedroom Hannah thought to herself as she took one last look around. The kind that any young woman had in the house of her dreams. “Make yourself comfortable,” Hannah said to Penelope once she had come back from her daydream. Penelope had been pacing on the other side of the room and stopped when she heard Hannah’s voice.

“Time for you to go?” Penelope asked. Hannah nodded as she prepared a cloth with chloroform. “Can’t say that I will miss you.” Penelope commented with a sneer as she got onto the bed and made herself comfortable. Hannah walked across and perched on the bed next to Penelope. The cloth was sitting in her hand and Penelope, not being able to help herself, glanced at it. “Would you believe me if I said I would give you an hour’s head start?”

“Don’t pretend like you haven’t enjoyed this a little Penelope,” Hannah commented as she brought the cloth down and pressed it over Penelope’s nose and mouth. “You know the drill by now. Nice deep breathes and just relax and let it take you to slumberland.”

“uummpphh,” Penelope blushed a little when Hannah made the comment about enjoying being put to sleep. She didn’t know why. Hannah smiled at her, applying just enough pressure to push Penelope’s head down into the large, soft pillow. “mmpphh…gghhuupp…” Penelope moaned. The now familiar smell had hit her nostrils just before the cloth was applied. Having been chloroformed several times now she knew what to expect. At first the fumes where just an irritation, the smell not very nice. Then subtly the fumes start to affect your body, saps your strength, does away with your co-ordination and then the tiredness creeps up on you. It becomes a fight to keep your eyes open. Penelope didn’t resist at all; she welcomed the slumber as it delayed having to convince her friends and employees currently bound and gagged in the cellar that they shouldn’t go to the authorities about this. Well, convince them without giving up too much wealth. That was the last thought that went through her head before her eyes rolled backward. “mmmpppfff,” Penelope moaned softly into the cloth as she slipped into unconsciousness.

THE END
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fantastic finish to a most wonderful Story [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Absolutely first class. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention]

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad that you enjoyed the story.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 2 years ago @Caesar73 @LunaDog

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad that you enjoyed the story.
The Praise was well earned. I liked the Plot itself very much. I do love a good mystery - and Lady Penelope is a wonderful character :)
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

This was an excellent read, thanks for sharing.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

@roguehorseman Thanks for the feedback. Always welcome!
Last edited by mrjones2009 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

Great story. Very good plot! :D
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

robleligoteur wrote: 2 years ago Great story. Very good plot! :D
[mention]robleligoteur[/mention] Thanks for the feedback!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The story was told very well, no disgressions, but a clear Focus. Every Piece was where it belonged [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of my favourite stories of late by [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] :)
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Thanks for taking this story to over 14,000 views! Once again very much appreciated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic