A Teen Plays While Her Parents Are Away (F/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
diaape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Teen Plays While Her Parents Are Away (F/self)

Post by diaape »

This is a work of fiction. Any likeness to anybody in the real world is purely by coincidence.

Before I start talking about my last self-bondage session, I wanted to give you a description of myself. My name is Julia and I am a 5 foot 4 half-Asian half-white girl. I don’t think my body is that special, but I have an hourglass figure and B-cup boobs. This story takes place while I am still living with my parents, the summer before I go off to college.

My parents leaving for the weekend to check up on my grandma is practically inviting me to do some self-bondage. I was introduced to tying myself up during my early teen years, watching heroines get tied up on TV and in movies. I have always wanted to feel how they felt, helpless to escape as whichever bad guy did whatever they wanted to them. So, I started to try to tie myself up to understand that feeling. These “sessions” as I call them eventually turned from innocent to naughty once I matured. Of course, my parents never found out about this, even though I had eventually amassed quite the collection of self-bondage gear.

Speaking of gear, my latest self-bondage session features a good amount of the different toys, restraints, and fun I have collected. I had been planning this for about a week before my parents left, and I knew that I wanted to be as helpless as possible, while giving myself some amazing orgasms with the new vibrator I recently purchased. After I arrived home late Friday from dropping my parents off at the airport, I got to work setting up for tomorrow’s session. I first set up my release mechanism: my trusty rope shears. I tied a small loop of thin rope through each of the finger holes before placing the shears into a large bowl of water. I used a chopstick balanced across the top of the bowl to hang both loops outside of the water before placing the whole setup in the freezer. The amount of water I had put in the bowl would mean I couldn’t use my shears for about four hours. Release mechanism completed, I showered and headed to bed, excited and ready for the next day.

Saturday could not have come any faster. I woke up, ate breakfast, and checked on the ice release. Satisfied that it was completely frozen over, I started gathering my supplies. First, I brought a dining chair into my room. This chair is the perfect self-bondage chair, and I have used it for many years now. It is made out of sturdy wood, without arms, and the back comes to about shoulder-height when sitting in it. The back consists of three vertical pieces of wood, each about 1.5 inches thick, and comes together at the top horizontally with another piece of the same size. The spaces between the vertical pieces leave plenty of room for my arms to fit. Finally, there are two pieces of rounded wood connecting the two front and two back legs together. All of these different design elements help make this chair amazing for today’s adventure.

I next pulled out my bag of supplies from under my swimsuits, where it is hidden from any prying eyes. Emptying the contents onto my bed, I checked over everything to see what I wanted to use. Ropes, duct tape, belts, a ball gag, a penis gag, bandanas, two sets of handcuffs, some locks (including a timer lock), some ratchet pulleys, a dildo, and multiple vibrators waited for me to choose them to use today. However, I had a specific scenario in mind, so I grabbed the ropes, duct tape, ratchet pulleys, a bandana, and my new dildo vibrator. This vibrator is bluetooth connected to my phone, where an app can control it. A ratchet pulley is a simple pulley that has rope feed through it, but the rope can only be pulled one direction. There is a hook on the other end to attach the pulley to objects. A lever near the hook is used to release the rope from the pulley.

I set up my supplies on the top of the short dresser and put the chair right next to it so I can easily access everything as I become more and more restrained. I then run down to the freezer and retrieve the ice release. I was so eager to start today’s session! My fantasy for today was that I was kidnapped by a stalker, tied to a chair, and made to orgasm multiple times while struggling to escape.

I began by setting up the release. I wrapped a rope around the bottom of the back right chair leg, looping the clasp of the timer lock through it. I then attached one of the loops of the shears to the lock before closing it, setting a timer for 3 hours. This timer lock prevents me from grabbing the shears too early and melting the ice with my hands, which would end the session too early. If I'm going to be helpless, I need to be completely helpless until the time is up. I next attach the other loop in the shears to the horizontal bar on the top of the seat back with another piece of wood. I can grab this at any point, but I won’t be able to bring the shears up to my wrists until the timer runs out.

Next, I strip naked and shove my used panties into my mouth before starting to wrap duct tape around my head. I probably wrapped my mouth and head about 5 times before deciding that I won’t be making any noise or getting the tape off without the shears. I love the feeling of using my used panties as a gag, and I imagine that my stalker would do the same. I grab a towel and lay it on the bare wood seat of the chair to provide some comfort for the long session and to absorb any liquids that may be present. I noticed that my panties were wet when I held them, so I knew I could easily insert the vibrator into myself with ease. I started by lubing the vibrator with my own juices before slowly inserting it into my pussy, feeling it go deeper and deeper into myself. I moaned loudly as it penetrated me, and yet hardly any sound came through my gag. Before the vibrator had the chance to escape, I quickly game myself a crotch rope. I wrapped a doubled-up piece of thin rope around my torso, just above my waist, and then fed it through my lips and ass crack before looping it around the back of the waist loop and tying it off. The vibrator is now stuck in me and won’t move until I can untie the crotch rope. I turn the vibrator on and connect it to my phone’s bluetooth before continuing.

I tie a thin rope to the bar connecting the two back legs of the chair multiple times, and then insert the hook of the ratchet pulley into it. On the end that will be pulled toward the pulley, I create a slipknot that will later be used to tie my wrists. The other end of the rope is attached to the right vertical bar of the chair back with a small piece of tape, so it is easy to grab and start tightening everything. Once that was set up, I begin to tie myself to the chair.

I sat down and started tying each ankle to the front legs of the chair. I wrapped rope around each ankle and chair leg multiple times before cinching the loops and tying off the ends. I then tie a loop around one of my thighs, just above my knee, before running the rope under the chair seat and tying another loop to my other leg. This forces my knees apart and keeps them attached to the seat of the chair. I’m sure my stalker would love to have a view of what’s between them. I next tie my torso to the chair back by wrapping a piece of rope just above my crotch rope loop, and around the chair back multiple times before cinching the loop and tying off the ends. Finally, I tie a loop just below my boobs that wraps around the middle vertical bar of the chair back, then back above my boobs, before repeating a few times. I cinch and tie this loop as well.

I am nearing complete restraint but I still have a few steps to go before total helplessness. I try to struggle slightly to test my bonds so far. My ankles barely move, my knees stay wide apart, and my torso is unable to move from the back of the chair. Perfect! I loop a rope around itself a few times and set it on the table to be used as my wrist ties. I test it out by inserting my wrists into it from opposite directions and twisting them so my wrists are vertical. The wrist loop perfectly restrains my wrists without being too tight, leaving just enough room for the slipknot to eventually fit snugly between my wrists. Before I continue further, I double-check my release, my vibrator, and my ratchet pulley. Everything seemed to be working as intended, so I made the final plunge into helplessness.

I used my phone app to start my vibrator in a random on-off mode. The vibrator would turn on and off for random amounts of time, driving me wild! The dildo immediately started to vibrate low and slow, which caused me to start building to an orgasm! I almost stopped to finish the job, but I knew that I needed to press forward or miss a great opportunity. I quickly took the bandana and tied it on my forehead so I could pull it down with one hand. I then grabbed my wrist loop and put my right wrist through it. I put my right arm through the space between the vertical bars of the chair back and grabbed ahold of the slipknot loop I made earlier. I pulled the blindfold down over my eyes with my left hand before sticking my left arm through the chair back as well. I pulled the slipknot loop over my right wrist and arm before passing my left hard through the wrist loop the opposite direction of the right hand. I passed my left hand through the slipknot loop before twisting my hands so they were parallel, palms facing each other. The slipknot loop ended up perpendicular to the wrist loops, between my wrists, so when I tighten it it acts like a cinch for the wrist coil. I grab the other end of the pulley rope and start to pull it. As I pull the pulley rope, the slipknot starts to tighten and draw closer to my wrists.

I paused for a moment to consider my upcoming helplessness. I am already building up to an intense orgasm and I am about to be locked to this chair for 3 hours! For a moment, I consider stopping, getting myself off, and continuing about my day. However, my overwhelming urge to orgasm in my predicament caused me to press forwards. I kept pulling on the pull rope and felt the slipknot loop get ever tighter. Once the loop was almost completely closed around the twisted wrist loop, I yanked my arms upwards, suddenly tightening the slipknot so I could not reach it with my fingers. I pulled the pull rope a few more times to cause tension on the slipknot rope, pulling my wrists down until I couldn’t move them upwards again. I was completely trapped! I had successfully tied my wrists, torso, legs, and ankles to this chair with no way to escape until this timer went off. I imagine my stalker watching me from the bed, grinning as he knows I can’t escape. He would be seeing my naked body, tightly pinned against a chair, completely immobilized, and unable to stop his hands from touching me wherever he pleased. I imagined him squeezing my boobs, pinching my nipples, rubbing my inner thigh, and playing with my clit, all while I squirm in fear, agony, and ecstasy.

My first moments of bondage were filled with panic as my brain started coming up with worst-case scenarios. What if someone actually did break into the house and found me like this?! After all, these scenarios are merely fantasy, and I would only allow someone else to be the “stalker” with consent. What if the timer lock never opens?! I have used it so many times without fail, but this could be the one time it does. I’d be stuck here for hours! I groaned into my gag as I thrashed about, unable to reach any knots or make any effort in removing myself from this chair. I started screaming into my gag, seeing if someone could hear me, but I gagged myself way too well, and only the smallest noise escaped! I even tried pulling on the release rope, but the timer lock held fast, and the ice had hardly melted yet, rendering escape, at least as of now, impossible.

I slumped back, resigning myself to my fate as the vibrator continued to build me closer and closer to an intense orgasm. Before long, I was nearing climax, and I started to move around in the chair to give myself different sensations of the vibrator inside me. Right before I could release, the vibrator suddenly turned off. I screamed in agony! Why now?! All I wanted to do was get off and even my vibrator quit on me! I tried reaching through the chair back with my bound hands to feel the vibrator to see if I accidentally turned it off, but all I could do was get a finger hooked onto my crotch rope. I moved my hips and ground my ass into the chair to stimulate myself, but it was no use. I finally gave up and moaned into my gag once more. I was seriously frustrated, and I had no way to stop it!

At this point, I was over it. I’ve had enough of this long build up just to experience utter disappointment! And the worst part was that I couldn’t do anything about it. But don’t think for a second that I didn’t try to get out of my bondage right there and then! I spent at least 15 minutes struggling harder than any time I have ever struggled. I thrashed my head around, shook my upper body around, tried kicking up and out, moving my knees out, in, up, down, any which way to loosen any of the ropes that pinned me in my self-imposed prison. But unfortunately I am just too damn good at what I do, and by the end of that time, I was a sweaty, irked, and exhausted girl who just wanted the sweet release of an orgasm.

And of course, at that moment, once I gave up on my escape for the final time, my vibrator started up again. I moaned in happiness and hope that I would be saved and in sweet bliss in no time! I had been so angry that my vibrator stopped that I forgot that it was set on a randomizer - it must have been on, but just following orders from my phone. The vibrations increased in intensity, and my body shook with anticipation. The intensity kept rising, before transitioning into a on/off/on/off cycle of about one second each that drove me wild! If I wasn’t still gagged as well as I was, the neighbors at the end of the street could hear my screaming! I just want to CUM I think to myself as waves of torture assault me from my vibrator. Finally, the vibrations level off and I am brought right to climax!

This was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced! I buckled in the chair, twisting, pulling, and screaming as I came. My entire body felt like it was being assaulted by pleasure and release as I yelled into my panty gag. My hands and legs were shaking violently as the vibrator would not stop, and after about 30 seconds I just had enough of the intense sensations. I tried to reach my vibrator once again with my strictly bound wrists, but once again I could only twist them so far against the ratchet pulley to reach the back of the crotch rope. Pulling against the crotch rope seemed to only re-energize the vibrator’s assault on my body, and I let out another moan of ecstasy.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the vibrator shut off once more. The stalker must be having one hell of a show I thought as I relaxed from my torture. I squirmed in relief as I settled down from such a rollercoaster of emotion and adrenaline. I was still inescapably bound to a strong wooden chair, but for a few minutes, I was as happy as a clam! I was panting to cool down, and if I could see myself, I’m sure my naked body would be glistening with sweat. I wondered how long I have been in this predicament, as it could have been mere minutes or even hours since I’ve started my self-bondage adventure. I worked my clammy hands around the release rope and started pulling. I could feel a small amount of resistance from the timer lock before it sprang open. I was already tied for more than 3 hours! It was definitely time to check the ice release and make my way out of my imprisonment.

As I continued to pull the rope, the vibrator sprung to life again. *Oh no!* I thought as my body started saying *Oh yes!* I started to pull on the release rope more frantically, as much as my bound hands would allow me to. I was building up to another fierce orgasm incredibly quickly, but I was mentally spent! I don’t know if my mind could take another orgasm, and I’m sure that my body wouldn’t be able to! My hands worked to pull the shears upwards into my grasp. It definitely felt heavier than the normal shears, so I was sure they were still a bit frozen. I let out a gagged moan as the vibrator worked its magic, but this time it felt like a curse! I finally felt ice on my fingertips and I pulled the shears into my hands, feeling the ice cold block to gauge how much time I had before I could escape. The ice didn’t seem too thick, as I could feel the pointy ends of the shears poke out more than halfway from the block. But goddamn was it cold! I wanted to use my body heat to melt the ice faster, but my hands were going numb. Plus, this vibrator kept building me up higher and higher!

I attempted to pull the shears apart by their handles, which were poking out about halfway from the ice. I twisted my wrists in their binds so my palms would face away from each other and started pulling the handles with my fingers. My fingers were shaking from the previous orgasm and the one soon to come, so I didn’t have much strength to pull them apart. I could hear the ice crack and feel it start to give, but my body was giving way faster than the ice was! I screamed into my gag in frustration as my next orgasm hit me out of nowhere! I started convulsing, moaning, screaming, and shaking as my clit was vibrated endlessly and without end! My fingers slipped from the handles of the shears and my hands tried to pull themselves apart, which of course was impossible with how tight I tied myself. I tried to kick my legs up and down to stop the feelings and ground my ass back and forth into the towel on the chair seat, but nothing I could do would stop this tortuous pleasure from assaulting every one of my senses!

I loved and hated my bondage. Here I was, shaking, struggling, and screaming from an intensely pleasurable orgasm while unable to stop it from happening on my own accord. Here I was, tightly bound to a chair with rope, imagining some stalker of mine had kidnapped me to play with my naked, tied up body. And here I was, annoyed that my escape attempt had failed due to the timing of the vibrator and the ice. The vibrator finally stopped its assault, and I could finally breathe deep breaths again, panting and shaking from what was hopefully my last orgasm from this session. I reached out again and grasped the release rope, slowly pulling the shears back into my bound, shaking hands. The ice was significantly weaker this time, and I was able to pull the shears open to free it from the block. I then turned them around and cut through the ratchet pulley rope, instantly relieving tension from my wrists. I moved my arms and shoulders in multiple ways just to loosen them and get some blood flowing. I then took the shears and cut through the wrist loop rope, freeing my wrists to begin the rest of my escape.

I first removed my blindfold. The light of the room seemed so much brighter than I was used to, and I had to squint for a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. I then worked on turning the vibrator off. I reached for the phone on the table and used the app to disable my torture device. Next, I started working on my gag, which by now had dried my mouth out significantly. Once I had unwrapped my tape gag from around my head and spit my panties out, I took a long, deep breath in through my mouth before exhaling to try to calm myself down even more before continuing. I untied my breast harness from the back of the chair, enjoying the red rope marks that framed my boobs. I then untied my lower torso from the chair back, allowing me to reach around and untie the crotch rope from behind me. As I pulled the crotch rope from between my lips, a wave of bliss passed through me, causing me to shudder. I pressed on, knowing that soon I’ll be totally free from my binds. I untied my knees and finally my ankles from the chair, feeling blood rushing to my legs. Using the table next to me, I picked myself up from the chair, staggering as I felt light-headed. I turned and looked at my previous torture device. Ropes were strewn on and around the chair, the vibrator and tape lying on the flood nearby. The towel I covered the seat in was almost soaked through from all of my sweat and juices from orgasming. I stretched and sighed. It was now time for me to get some water and clean this whole mess up.

I hope you enjoyed reading. Feel free to leave any constructive criticism. I hope to write more of these very soon. They'll all be fictional, and feature different people and scenarios.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Beautiful

The only thing better than an orgasm when tightly trussed up is being denied an orgasm while tied up then being given a super orgasm.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my. This was a GREAT story! It was very well written and descriptive enough to let me imagine I was tied to the chair. And of course it was hot as heck with the orgasm denials and overload. And now I have a new tie to add to my bucket list. Thanks for writing!
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

I really loved reading this one! Your description of helplessness was so vivid. I'm really looking forward to whatever you'll write next.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

I really enjoyed this story, and it stimulated me into posting an old story of mine with a benign torture theme. Dedicated to Julia.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Great story!
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Loved it, thank you for posting. And yes, please write more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
hunt407
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hunt407 »

Really great story! Well written, good description and details, and very hot! I hope you write some more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic