A Different Sort of "Speeding Ticket!" (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Different Sort of "Speeding Ticket!" (F/M)

Post by LunaDog »

So here we go then, my first attempt to write a FULL Bondage Story. Only the first part of this is actually written at this stage, and it will no doubt take some time to complete the tale, I'd rather take time and "get it right" rather than rush things. And most of the writing will only occur at weekends, as I stay away from home during the working week, and have limited internet access.

And, again I have to be completely honest, this starting episode doesn't feature any bondage action at all, please believe me later episodes WILL do so, but it's the "foundation" of the story, introducing the characters and explaining WHY and by whom on whom, said action will occur.

Again this is a work of complete fiction, NONE of characters included are based on any real person, and exist only in the dark depths of my imagination. Except one, and that's not a human figure at all. For I'm a complete petrolhead, a total motorsport nut, and while i enjoy 4-wheel motor racing it's bikes where my REAL passion lies. And this story commences with me riding a bike, one I REALLY did own in reality. A two-stroke engined replica of the sort of bike that competed in Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing for many years, a "V4" Yamaha RD 500 LC, that REALLY did have the registration number, A69 TAR. Try saying that as a sentence when your sexual partner asks you how you'd like it tonight!

And bearing in mind that this IS complete fiction, I'm going to ask for a little bit of, I believe it's referred to as "poetic license" here. For, trying not to give away too many details of my plot, there may be some Police proceedures etc, that I describe, that just would NOT happen in reality.

Anyway, here goes.

A DIFFERENT SORT OF "SPEEDING TICKET!"

I’d got it completely right. As my right knee gently skimmed the asphalt surface of the road, the tacho needle was just over seven thousand, in other words just over the start of the “power band.” So, as I passed the apex of the corner, and the road began to straighten out, I nailed the throttle, and the “V4” two-stroke engine of the Yamaha RD500 motorcycle I was riding responded by increasing the revs rapidly, right up to ten thousand and therefore delivering the full ninety odd brake horsepower available. Up a gear, screw the twistgrip again and the other needle, the speedo, also rose quickly. Over the “ton,” still moving upwards, one-twenty and still climbing up towards one hundred and thirty miles per hour!

OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOO!!!! For there, parked on the side of the road was a white car, complete with a fluorescent yellow stripe, and the word “POLICE” written on the side. Surely not, at this early in the morning, it wasn’t even six o’clock yet, the whole point of getting up this early, it was mid-June incidentally and therefore fully light, was to avoid traffic and the attentions of the occupants of said vehicle. Well, I’d got that one VERY wrong it seemed.

So, what do I do now? I mean I was on a VERY quick sports Bike, if I continued at the same rate, it was quite possible that I could outrun the Police vehicle. But had they already “clocked” me, did they have a device that would have captured my registration, so they would be able to trace me, even if I did lose them? In the end another legal device trapped me.

Shortly up the road was a junction controlled by traffic lights, and I knew that said lights also had a camera monitoring them. But they were green, could I get through in time? No, luck wasn’t on my side at all that morning, just as I thought I might be able to pass through, the amber light came on, and I knew that even at the speed I was travelling at, I’d NEVER pass before the red light illuminated. Which meant, I’d be “snapped” and even IF the Police Patrol hadn’t yet got my number, the traffic light camera would give it to them. And add yet another charge to my list of misdemeanours! DAMN!

It appeared that I had NO choice but to stop, and I only just managed to pull up by the white line, I had been travelling at over twice the legal limit after all. Well, that was it then, I was clearly going to be “nicked,” and as I just sat there, my final hope dis-appeared. For looking behind, I could see the Police Car approaching, they HAD decided it was worth trying to follow me. They hadn’t quite reached me when the light turned green, so I did start off again, obviously riding at a “sensible” speed now. But they caught up with me, and just before a “lay-by” roughly a mile down the road, the inevitable siren and blue lights came on, ordering me to pull in there. I indicated and then obeyed, sitting forlornly on the Bike as my heart sunk.

Because IF they HAD clocked me, then we weren’t looking at the standard, one hundred quid fine and three points on my driving licence, speeding ticket here. Oh no, I’d receive a driving ban, of least six months. And I wouldn’t just lose the right to ride bikes, no I’d lose the complete licence, meaning I wouldn’t be able to drive cars either, and, because of that, I’d lose my job!

Despite my despair, it did strike me as strange that there was only one Police Officer, instead of the two I’d expected, who climbed out of the car and approached me. And I also noticed that it was a Female Officer, and one that in different circumstances I would have quite WELCOMED a chat with. For she was utterly beautiful, stunningly sexy indeed!

“Could you take your helmet off please, I want a good look at you!” I obeyed, and she actually smiled, not a reaction I expected, perhaps it was just to confuse me. If so, it worked. She continued. “Nice bike, had it long?”

“Yes Ma’am, for many years now.”

“And I can see that you’re REALLY looked after it, it’s clearly in superb condition.” She was right there, this bike was my “Baby,” make no mistake about that. “Be a shame to see it all smashed up, wouldn’t it? And what would your wife or girlfriend say about that, I’ll bet they’ve gone without a few things so you could buy and maintain this, I know fully well that fast bikes aren’t cheap!”

“Actually Ma’am, I’m single. I’m not married or in any relationship with a woman at all.”

“Really?” Now, as I mentioned earlier, she HAD rather “unhinged” my state of mind, because although I couldn’t be entirely sure, I thought I actually saw her lick her own lips.

But what she said next confirmed that I had been right, as her smile now intensified. “Well then, “Mr Speed King,” it could be your lucky day after all. I’m offering you a choice.” Now she produced her “Speed Gun,” and in particular the display, which clearly showed 127.6 MPH. “Now, I can press one of the two buttons here. If I hit this one,” which I could see was labelled “Confirm,” and she kept her figure over it for a second, “then you’re heading for a Court Appearance and a ban of at least six months. My Superiors might even decide to throw a “Dangerous Driving” charge at you. Or,” pausing again to move her finger over to the other button labelled “Delete,” and again letting it linger before continuing, “I could press this one. If I do that, then the entry will be erased, that figure WILL dis-appear and there’ll be NO way of resurrecting it. Sure, the gun WILL register that an entry had been made, but the actual speed will not be recorded. All I have to do is tell my Sargeant that I thought a car was going faster than I it really was, and when I took a reading, it was actually under the limit, so I deleted it. So, as I say I could simply press this, and you’ll keep your Licence!”

“But?”

“No flies on you are there? Because, yes, there is a “but.” You see, instead of “Police Constable” Jessica Hawkins taking you into any sort of “legal” custody, in order for me to press the “Delete” button, you will agree that “plain” Jessica Hawkins will take you into her “sexual” custody! Basically, I’m about to clock off shift, and as I won’t be on duty again until Tuesday, I quite fancy having you as my Sex Slave for the rest of the weekend! So, there it is, whichever button I press is now up to you!”

Blimey! What do I do now? Jessica was staring at me quite intensely, clearly pressing me for an answer. Stalling for a bit of time, I decided to ask what EXACTLY she meant by the term “Sex Slave.” Looking straight at her, I asked, “what precisely do you have in mind?”

“Quite simple really, you WILL surrender yourself to me. I’ll write down my address, and you’ll report there in a couple of hours, wearing as few clothes as you need to remain decent. Because, believe me, you will NOT need any clothing for what I have in mind, although I MIGHT put you in some of mine, and let’s face it you know ALL about wearing leather, don’t you? But, once you’re in my domain, you will be MINE, and you’ll agree that I can do ANYTHING I like to you. I’m going to tie you up, or cuff you, tease and tickle and generally “play” with you to my heart’s desire. And I might even shag you. One thing I DO promise though, is that I WILL pay attention to your welfare, I WON’T do anything that will endanger your life at all, I DO guarantee that. So, what’s it to be then?” As her finger hovered over the “Confirm” button.

Well, I didn’t really have much choice, did I? As I’ve already said IF she DID hit THAT button, then my job’s gone. Add the fact that, again as I’ve pointed out, she WAS stunning in the looks department, well I’d just HAVE to agree. “Yes Jessica, I WILL surrender to you.”

Her finger immediately moved away from the button that would have condemned me, but it didn’t hit the other one just yet either. “No, I’ll just wait until you’ve turned up at my place,” and now she wrote an address on a piece of paper which she handed to me. “If you do, I’ll hit it then, but of course, if you don’t, well I’ll just have to hit the other one, won’t I? Oh, and please, don’t drive there, it’s easy to get from yours,” she’d seen my address when I’d shown her my Licence, “to mine by bus. And don’t bring you mobile ’phone with you, we don’t want ANY trace of you being with me, now do we?” And after going through a couple more details we parted company, well for now anyway.

Once I reached home, I left the bike outside to cool down for a while, whereas normally I’d give her a full “post-ride” clean, Jessica’s deadline gave me NO time for that. As soon as I’d changed out of my leathers and other riding gear, I, again bearing her instructions in mind, simply dressed in a “T” shirt and “traccies,” before putting the Bike away in the garage. Now I headed to the nearest bus stop, she’d been right about the ease of travelling to hers by that method of transport, making sure I’d left my ’phone behind, again as she’d ordered, as well as my wallet and any other form of identification. Before five minutes had passed a bus arrived, and after a journey of roughly twenty minutes I alighted, just a few hundred yards from the address Jessica had supplied me with. I was early and walked that short distance with mixed feelings. For there, most certainly, was a feeling of trepidation within me, I was just about to deliver myself COMPLETELY into the hands of somebody else, somebody who I didn’t know at all. But, well, there was NOTHING I could do to stop what she clearly had in mind for me, so I thought that I might as well just try to enjoy it. After all, she HAD guaranteed to look after my safety, and I DID believe her on that score.

Well, here was the point of NO return, I was standing in front of her door, and, still with those mixed emotions, I pressed the Doorbell. The door opened and a black leather clad hand and arm beckoned me inside. Here we go, then!

As I entered, I noticed several things. The Speed Gun lay on a small table, got to admit I was surprised to see it, I rather thought that “Police Constable” Hawkins would have been required to leave it at the Police Station. I also clocked a large type of “holdall” style bag, with a zip opening, and the zip fastener itself had a small padlock hanging off it. But the “centrepiece” was P.C. Hawkins herself, or as she was now officially “off-duty,” how had she put it, “plain” Jessica Hawkins. Because, believe me, there was NOTHING “plain” in the manner in which she was now attired!

To be continued.......
Last edited by LunaDog 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Interesting start! I'm exited for the new chapter :)
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great start I hope to see an update soon!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago So here we go then, my first attempt to write a FULL Bondage Story. Only the first part of this is actually written at this stage, and it will no doubt take some time to complete the tale, I'd rather take time and "get it right" rather than rush things. And most of the writing will only occur at weekends, as I stay away from home during the working week, and have limited internet access.

And, again I have to be completely honest, this starting episode doesn't feature any bondage action at all, please believe me later episodes WILL do so, but it's the "foundation" of the story, introducing the characters and explaining WHY and by whom on whom, said action will occur.

Again this is a work of complete fiction, NONE of characters included are based on any real person, and exist only in the dark depths of my imagination. Except one, and that's not a human figure at all. For I'm a complete petrolhead, a total motorsport nut, and while i enjoy 4-wheel motor racing it's bikes where my REAL passion lies. And this story commences with me riding a bike, one I REALLY did own in reality. A two-stroke engined replica of the sort of bike that competed in Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing for many years, a "V4" Yamaha RD 500 LC, that REALLY did have the registration number, A69 TAR. Try saying that as a sentence when your sexual partner asks you how you'd like it tonight!

And bearing in mind that this IS complete fiction, I'm going to ask for a little bit of, I believe it's referred to as "poetic license" here. For, trying not to give away too many details of my plot, there may be some Police proceedures etc, that I describe, that just would NOT happen in reality.

Anyway, here goes.

A DIFFERENT SORT OF "SPEEDING TICKET!"

I’d got it completely right. As my right knee gently skimmed the asphalt surface of the road, the tacho needle was just over seven thousand, in other words just over the start of the “power band.” So, as I passed the apex of the corner, and the road began to straighten out, I nailed the throttle, and the “V4” two-stroke engine of the Yamaha RD500 motorcycle I was riding responded by increasing the revs rapidly, right up to ten thousand and therefore delivering the full ninety odd brake horsepower available. Up a gear, screw the twistgrip again and the other needle, the speedo, also rose quickly. Over the “ton,” still moving upwards, one-twenty and still climbing up towards one hundred and thirty miles per hour!

OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOO!!!! For there, parked on the side of the road was a white car, complete with a fluorescent yellow stripe, and the word “POLICE” written on the side. Surely not, at this early in the morning, it wasn’t even six o’clock yet, the whole point of getting up this early, it was mid-June incidentally and therefore fully light, was to avoid traffic and the attentions of the occupants of said vehicle. Well, I’d got that one VERY wrong it seemed.

So, what do I do now? I mean I was on a VERY quick sports Bike, if I continued at the same rate, it was quite possible that I could outrun the Police vehicle. But had they already “clocked” me, did they have a device that would have captured my registration, so they would be able to trace me, even if I did lose them? In the end another legal device trapped me.

Shortly up the road was a junction controlled by traffic lights, and I knew that said lights also had a camera monitoring them. But they were green, could I get through in time? No, luck wasn’t on my side at all that morning, just as I thought I might be able to pass through, the amber light came on, and I knew that even at the speed I was travelling at, I’d NEVER pass before the red light illuminated. Which meant, I’d be “snapped” and even IF the Police Patrol hadn’t yet got my number, the traffic light camera would give it to them. And add yet another charge to my list of misdemeanours! DAMN!

It appeared that I had NO choice but to stop, and I only just managed to pull up by the white line, I had been travelling at over twice the legal limit after all. Well, that was it then, I was clearly going to be “nicked,” and as I just sat there, my final hope dis-appeared. For looking behind, I could see the Police Car approaching, they HAD decided it was worth trying to follow me. They hadn’t quite reached me when the light turned green, so I did start off again, obviously riding at a “sensible” speed now. But they caught up with me, and just before a “lay-by” roughly a mile down the road, the inevitable siren and blue lights came on, ordering me to pull in there. I indicated and then obeyed, sitting forlornly on the Bike as my heart sunk.

Because IF they HAD clocked me, then we weren’t looking at the standard, one hundred quid fine and three points on my driving licence, speeding ticket here. Oh no, I’d receive a driving ban, of least six months. And I wouldn’t just lose the right to ride bikes, no I’d lose the complete licence, meaning I wouldn’t be able to drive cars either, and, because of that, I’d lose my job!

Despite my despair, it did strike me as strange that there was only one Police Officer, instead of the two I’d expected, who climbed out of the car and approached me. And I also noticed that it was a Female Officer, and one that in different circumstances I would have quite WELCOMED a chat with. For she was utterly beautiful, stunningly sexy indeed!

“Could you take your helmet off please, I want a good look at you!” I obeyed, and she actually smiled, not a reaction I expected, perhaps it was just to confuse me. If so, it worked. She continued. “Nice bike, had it long?”

“Yes Ma’am, for many years now.”

“And I can see that you’re REALLY looked after it, it’s clearly in superb condition.” She was right there, this bike was my “Baby,” make no mistake about that. “Be a shame to see it all smashed up, wouldn’t it? And what would your wife or girlfriend say about that, I’ll bet they’ve gone without a few things so you could buy and maintain this, I know fully well that fast bikes aren’t cheap!”

“Actually Ma’am, I’m single. I’m not married or in any relationship with a woman at all.”

“Really?” Now, as I mentioned earlier, she HAD rather “unhinged” my state of mind, because although I couldn’t be entirely sure, I thought I actually saw her lick her own lips.

But what she said next confirmed that I had been right, as her smile now intensified. “Well then, “Mr Speed King,” it could be your lucky day after all. I’m offering you a choice.” Now she produced her “Speed Gun,” and in particular the display, which clearly showed 127.6 MPH. “Now, I can press one of the two buttons here. If I hit this one,” which I could see was labelled “Confirm,” and she kept her figure over it for a second, “then you’re heading for a Court Appearance and a ban of at least six months. My Superiors might even decide to throw a “Dangerous Driving” charge at you. Or,” pausing again to move her finger over to the other button labelled “Delete,” and again letting it linger before continuing, “I could press this one. If I do that, then the entry will be erased, that figure WILL dis-appear and there’ll be NO way of resurrecting it. Sure, the gun WILL register that an entry had been made, but the actual speed will not be recorded. All I have to do is tell my Sargeant that I thought a car was going faster than I it really was, and when I took a reading, it was actually under the limit, so I deleted it. So, as I say I could simply press this, and you’ll keep your Licence!”

“But?”

“No flies on you are there? Because, yes, there is a “but.” You see, instead of “Police Constable” Jessica Hawkins taking you into any sort of “legal” custody, in order for me to press the “Delete” button, you will agree that “plain” Jessica Hawkins will take you into her “sexual” custody! Basically, I’m about to clock off shift, and as I won’t be on duty again until Tuesday, I quite fancy having you as my Sex Slave for the rest of the weekend! So, there it is, whichever button I press is now up to you!”

Blimey! What do I do now? Jessica was staring at me quite intensely, clearly pressing me for an answer. Stalling for a bit of time, I decided to ask what EXACTLY she meant by the term “Sex Slave.” Looking straight at her, I asked, “what precisely do you have in mind?”

“Quite simple really, you WILL surrender yourself to me. I’ll write down my address, and you’ll report there in a couple of hours, wearing as few clothes as you need to remain decent. Because, believe me, you will NOT need any clothing for what I have in mind, although I MIGHT put you in some of mine, and let’s face it you know ALL about wearing leather, don’t you? But, once you’re in my domain, you will be MINE, and you’ll agree that I can do ANYTHING I like to you. I’m going to tie you up, or cuff you, tease and tickle and generally “play” with you to my heart’s desire. And I might even shag you. One thing I DO promise though, is that I WILL pay attention to your welfare, I WON’T do anything that will endanger your life at all, I DO guarantee that. So, what’s it to be then?” As her finger hovered over the “Confirm” button.

Well, I didn’t really have much choice, did I? As I’ve already said IF she DID hit THAT button, then my job’s gone. Add the fact that, again as I’ve pointed out, she WAS stunning in the looks department, well I’d just HAVE to agree. “Yes Jessica, I WILL surrender to you.”

Her finger immediately moved away from the button that would have condemned me, but it didn’t hit the other one just yet either. “No, I’ll just wait until you’ve turned up at my place,” and now she wrote an address on a piece of paper which she handed to me. “If you do, I’ll hit it then, but of course, if you don’t, well I’ll just have to hit the other one, won’t I? Oh, and please, don’t drive there, it’s easy to get from yours,” she’d seen my address when I’d shown her my Licence, “to mine by bus. And don’t bring you mobile ’phone with you, we don’t want ANY trace of you being with me, now do we?” And after going through a couple more details we parted company, well for now anyway.

Once I reached home, I left the bike outside to cool down for a while, whereas normally I’d give her a full “post-ride” clean, Jessica’s deadline gave me NO time for that. As soon as I’d changed out of my leathers and other riding gear, I, again bearing her instructions in mind, simply dressed in a “T” shirt and “traccies,” before putting the Bike away in the garage. Now I headed to the nearest bus stop, she’d been right about the ease of travelling to hers by that method of transport, making sure I’d left my ’phone behind, again as she’d ordered, as well as my wallet and any other form of identification. Before five minutes had passed a bus arrived, and after a journey of roughly twenty minutes I alighted, just a few hundred yards from the address Jessica had supplied me with. I was early and walked that short distance with mixed feelings. For there, most certainly, was a feeling of trepidation within me, I was just about to deliver myself COMPLETELY into the hands of somebody else, somebody who I didn’t know at all. But, well, there was NOTHING I could do to stop what she clearly had in mind for me, so I thought that I might as well just try to enjoy it. After all, she HAD guaranteed to look after my safety, and I DID believe her on that score.

Well, here was the point of NO return, I was standing in front of her door, and, still with those mixed emotions, I pressed the Doorbell. The door opened and a black leather clad hand and arm beckoned me inside. Here we go, then!

As I entered, I noticed several things. The Speed Gun lay on a small table, got to admit I was surprised to see it, I rather thought that “Police Constable” Hawkins would have been required to leave it at the Police Station. I also clocked a large type of “holdall” style bag, with a zip opening, and the zip fastener itself had a small padlock hanging off it. But the “centrepiece” was P.C. Hawkins herself, or as she was now officially “off-duty,” how had she put it, “plain” Jessica Hawkins. Because, believe me, there was NOTHING “plain” in the manner in which she was now attired!

To be continued.......
Excited to see how 'plain' Jessica is attired😉 and what she has in her mind?
🔥🔥
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Next installment will be posted at he weekend.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

For there she stood, in a full leather “Dominatrix” cat-suit, one of REAL quality, that just complemented her magnificent figure superbly! And we weren't talking about any cheap and nasty stuff here, this item hadn't come out of some "sweat shop" in a backstreet place in China. NO, just like the Lady inside of it, this clothing just oozed REAL class and style. As did the matching leather boots on her feet and lower legs. WOW! A certain part of my anatomy simply reacted in THE most natural manner! The rest of my body couldn’t move, or even speak, the gorgeous sight in front of me had reduced me to an almost trance like state!

A state that I was soon snapped out of, by Jessica grabbing hold of my head and kissing me with REAL passion, a level that suggested some TRULY exciting times ahead! And then when she’d finished, she stood back. “I believed that somebody here is a little “overdressed” for the occasion. And once you’ve taken ALL of you clothes off, having removed its present contents, please put your apparel into that bag there.” Pointing at her holdall.

Moving quickly to obey I first emptied the items within, two leather cuffs, a leather collar, and a length of chain, about a metre long. Oh, and little padlocks on the buckles of the cuffs and collar, as well as both ends of the chain.

Meanwhile Jessica went to her front door and locked it. Slightly undoing the front zip of her cat-suit, I could see the top of a sexy basque, into which she placed the key. But, whilst taking in this wonderful sight, I did carry on obeying her orders, and removing my clothing, until I was just standing completely naked. Clearly displaying the condition of that certain part of my anatomy that I’ve already mentioned, something that did NOT go un-noticed.

But she said nothing, although the smile on her face clearly showed her delight, she wasn’t ready to immediately take advantage of my “hard-on” just yet. For I had to perform the second instruction that she’d given me, to place all of my clothes including my shoes, into her bag. Now I was directed to fasten the zip shut, and then to use the padlock to secure it in that condition. Meaning that now I couldn’t access my clothing as I had NO idea where in the house the key to the lock was.

Now I was told to fit the collar around my neck, and when I’d done so, ordered to secure the lock secure with the padlock. Having completed that task, now I was directed to fit the leather cuffs around both of my wrists, and when I’d obeyed so Jessica again told me to use the padlocks to secure them shut.

Telling me to stand still and put my arms behind my back, Jessica grabbed the chain and stood behind me. Locking one end of said chain to the rear “D” ring of the collar, she fed it through the equivalent “D” rings of my two wrist cuffs and then back up to the collar, where she also locked the other end. Meaning that my arms were now chained, with some movement admittedly, but NO chance of escape. I was now in Jessica’s hands, she’d achieved her aim of taking me into, what she’d described during that roadside “chat,” as her “Sexual” Custody.

A fact that she now fully acknowledged. “Well Darling, you’re kept your word. Just as you agreed to do, you’re delivered yourself into MY power, you’re now utterly helpless in MY hands! And just as you’ve kept your part of our “agreement,” now I must keep mine! I’m a girl of my word as much as you’re clearly a man of yours.” She grabbed the Speed Gun, and making sure I could see her action, and the effect of it, she hit the “Delete” button. THAT figure disappeared from the display, and I couldn’t stop myself from breathing a VERY loud sigh of sheer relief!

Which did earn me a rather “warning” style frown. “I wouldn’t be SO smug or quick to celebrate if I were you, Darling. Because, believe me, you have a VERY long weekend in front of you. Make NO mistake, I have some REAL plans for you! I’ve lots of “toys” waiting upstairs, most of which I’ve never the chance to use on anybody before, because you are actually the very first “Guest” that I’ve “invited” to play with me here. So, good Sir, shall we ascend the “wooden hill,” to the delights that await us up there?”

I hadn’t noticed before, but the table on which the Speed Gun had been replaced, featured a lower shelf, and on that was a leather “Dog Walking” style Lead, that my Captor grabbed hold of. She attached it to another “D” ring on my collar, at the front this time, and began to climb her stairs, obviously pulling me along with her. Now, lets face it being pulled along by a female captor, whilst naked and bound isn't one of life's experiences that most people would put on their bucket list, it's quite humiliating after all. But it did have its compensations. The delicious sight of her beautiful backside, encased in lovely leather, sway from "side to side", as Jessica ascended her stairs just in front of me was one, for instance.

When we reached the top she led me to her Master Bedroom. In there was a full King Sized Bed, that was covered in black satin, as was the single central pillow. “Now Darling, we WILL be spending some time in there, and yes, you WILL be in secure bondage to that bed, but not just yet. For that will form the Main Course of our shared “Meal” together, but I’ve got a couple of “Starters” in mind first.” And having allowed me a glimpse of the “future,” she led me away again.

To a slightly smaller bedroom, containing another bed, that was very different to the first one. Size wise, it was a bit big for a “single” bed and a little small for a double. But it was obvious that this bed wasn’t designed primarily for sleep. At each end was a full frame, in a decorative “lattice” style, and on both sides the top corners of these frames were connected with a solid rail, in a circular rod form. Giving the bed an appearance of a “four poster” but open and without the normal curtains. And in various places on both of the frames and rails, solid metal loops had been welded on, clearly for ropes, buckles or padlocks to be “attached” to. As I stood looking at this contraption for a while, Jessica began to speak. “Welcome to my “bondage bed” Darling, yes this is where we’re going to start off our time of enjoyment. So, if you wouldn’t mind climbing “aboard,” we can then kick things off!”

With my hands locked behind that wasn’t easy but I did manage it, and knelt in a central position. Jessica now went to her “toy box,” actually a chest of drawers, one of which she opened. “Oh. I’ve lots of “goodies” in here Darling, but shall we start by tying you up a little. Yes cuffs, both in leather and steel form are very quick and convenient, let’s face it with me doing job I do I ought to know, but you just can’t beat the enjoyment of the “old-fashioned” way of actually tying somebody up now, can you?” Her hands dived into that open drawer and emerged holding a whole nest of black rope, the sort that I believed was known as “Japanese Silk Bondage Rope.”

Jessica started with my legs. She’d soon looped both of my thighs, and then tied the other end to loops in the bottom rails, that ran down the length of it just like the top ones. And now she unlocked one of my wrists from its leather confinement, before pulling that arm up, and ordering me to grab the top rail, and form my hand into a fist around it. Looping the wrist, thereby changing one form of bondage for another, she skilfully knotted that bond and then tied the rest of the tie to one of the aforementioned welded loops. But she hadn’t finished there, the rest of the tie found itself looping my hand, holding it firmly around the rail and preventing me from using any of my fingers at all, certainly escape was completely out of the question. Especially as she immediately repeated the procedure with my other arm. I now had my arms stretched out and securely fastened to Jessica’s “bondage bed,” and they were clearly destined to remain so until SHE decided otherwise. One thing she did do at this stage was to remove my collar, complete with the attached chain and cuffs, it had done its job by now.

You think she’d finished with me just yet? Not on your Nelly, another return to her “toy box” resulted in her opening a different drawer, and this time her hands emerged with a bright red ball-gag, complete with leather straps. “I’m REALLY sorry Darling, I know you haven’t given me ANY backchat at all, but hey, I’m going to put you into this. Why? Because I CAN! Simple as that, I’m afraid.”

Well just what could I do to stop her? Nothing at all, yes I could have tried to move my head around, making things slightly difficult, but realistically that would have merely delayed her aim, not stopped it. So, I made NO attempt whatsoever, even opening my mouth when asked to, winching a little as the red plastic filled my orifice, and then was pulled back inwards as she tightened and then fastened the straps.

Another return to the same drawer saw her fetch a blindfold this time, made of very soft leather it had very thick foam edging. With the holding elastic strap being very strong, what that meant was that when she fitted it, said edging compressed, meaning NO light whatsoever got through. I was totally blind therefore, but not for long as she lifted the blindfold almost as soon as she’d fitted it. Guess she wanted to show me more of her planned “delights” for me, before finally taking away my power of sight.

She DID! Not only was she going to put me in a state where I couldn’t SEE her, I wasn’t going to be able to HEAR her either. Yet another visit to that drawer saw her approach with a pair of ear-defenders, and a small box. Which contained two expanding ear, plugs, what, with the defenders as well, I mean, talk about belt AND braces? “Yes Darling soon you will be in your own little world, unable to hear or see anything at all. And ready for me to start teasing, I’ve various implements that I’m going to use on you, but you will have NO idea what they are, or whereabouts on your body I’ll attack next! Isn’t that exciting? Bet you can’t wait, I know I can’t!”

Jessica started the sensory deprivation by silencing me first, or partially. Because after she’d inserted those plugs, and foam expanded, that cut out almost EVERY sound, but not quite. I wouldn’t exactly call it hearing, but I could make out SOME sound. Well, she simply solved that problem by placing the defenders over my ears, now I could absolutely NOTHING! Seconds later I could see nothing at all as well, for she placed the blindfold back into position over my eyes. Just as she had stated, I was totally shut away from reality, I had NO idea of where she was or what she was doing!

Which, for a little while, was nothing at all, or as far as I could tell. And she continued to give no indication of what she planned for some minutes, almost as if she was letting me “stew.” Well, if that’s what she wanted, it worked, nervous anticipation was building up considerably. I began to pray that she’d start her games soon, surely ANYTHING was better than this mental torture?

Or was it? For the first blow of her riding crop caught me TOTALLY by surprise! Followed quickly by another, in a different place, then another! None of them were particularly hard, in fact they, and every one that followed in the ten minutes or so that she assaulted me in this manner were not vicious at all, the vast majority of them left NO mark at all. But that wasn’t the point of this, it wasn’t a purely physical attack. For where the torment, for me, lay was the fact that I had NO idea where each stroke would be delivered, Jessica made her attacks completely random, she followed NO set pattern at all. Sometimes she even struck twice in the same spot, which had been utterly unexpected! Like I say, she continued for about ten minutes, which with the anguish of having no inkling whatsoever where my assailant was and where she’d strike me next, almost reduced me to a gibbering wreak. Those ten minutes seemed like ten hours, but finally she stopped, to my immense relief!

Still shaking a little, and sweating a lot, Jessica again simply left me wondering for a time before introducing her next “toy.” A feather duster this time, instead of striking me now she was tickling me. And just like before the torture was exaggerated by the fact that I was completely unable to guess just where and when she’d attack me. If anything the duster was even worse than the crop, and I was soon reduced to a state where I could hardly breathe.

So, Jessica stopped. She HAD meant EVERY word when she’d promised to not endanger me at all, with hindsight I can say that she was careful not to take things TOO far during the whole time as her prisoner, and yes, she did pay full attention to my safety. But, once I’d recovered and could breathe again without difficulty she attacked again, starting the torment on my feet this time. But not for long, like I say, she was looking after me.

Having stopped again, and let me rest, suddenly the ear defenders were removed, followed by the ear plugs, so the world became loud again, and after such a period of TOTAL silence, it did seem VERY loud indeed. However the blindfold stayed on, she was about to explain her next “game.” Now things were going to turn sexual, it was time for my cock to “take part!”
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago For there she stood, in a full leather “Dominatrix” cat-suit, one of REAL quality, that just complemented her magnificent figure superbly! And we weren't talking about any cheap and nasty stuff here, this item hadn't come out of some "sweat shop" in a backstreet place in China. NO, just like the Lady inside of it, this clothing just oozed REAL class and style. As did the matching leather boots on her feet and lower legs. WOW! A certain part of my anatomy simply reacted in THE most natural manner! The rest of my body couldn’t move, or even speak, the gorgeous sight in front of me had reduced me to an almost trance like state!

A state that I was soon snapped out of, by Jessica grabbing hold of my head and kissing me with REAL passion, a level that suggested some TRULY exciting times ahead! And then when she’d finished, she stood back. “I believed that somebody here is a little “overdressed” for the occasion. And once you’ve taken ALL of you clothes off, having removed its present contents, please put your apparel into that bag there.” Pointing at her holdall.

Moving quickly to obey I first emptied the items within, two leather cuffs, a leather collar, and a length of chain, about a metre long. Oh, and little padlocks on the buckles of the cuffs and collar, as well as both ends of the chain.

Meanwhile Jessica went to her front door and locked it. Slightly undoing the front zip of her cat-suit, I could see the top of a sexy basque, into which she placed the key. But, whilst taking in this wonderful sight, I did carry on obeying her orders, and removing my clothing, until I was just standing completely naked. Clearly displaying the condition of that certain part of my anatomy that I’ve already mentioned, something that did NOT go un-noticed.

But she said nothing, although the smile on her face clearly showed her delight, she wasn’t ready to immediately take advantage of my “hard-on” just yet. For I had to perform the second instruction that she’d given me, to place all of my clothes including my shoes, into her bag. Now I was directed to fasten the zip shut, and then to use the padlock to secure it in that condition. Meaning that now I couldn’t access my clothing as I had NO idea where in the house the key to the lock was.

Now I was told to fit the collar around my neck, and when I’d done so, ordered to secure the lock secure with the padlock. Having completed that task, now I was directed to fit the leather cuffs around both of my wrists, and when I’d obeyed so Jessica again told me to use the padlocks to secure them shut.

Telling me to stand still and put my arms behind my back, Jessica grabbed the chain and stood behind me. Locking one end of said chain to the rear “D” ring of the collar, she fed it through the equivalent “D” rings of my two wrist cuffs and then back up to the collar, where she also locked the other end. Meaning that my arms were now chained, with some movement admittedly, but NO chance of escape. I was now in Jessica’s hands, she’d achieved her aim of taking me into, what she’d described during that roadside “chat,” as her “Sexual” Custody.

A fact that she now fully acknowledged. “Well Darling, you’re kept your word. Just as you agreed to do, you’re delivered yourself into MY power, you’re now utterly helpless in MY hands! And just as you’ve kept your part of our “agreement,” now I must keep mine! I’m a girl of my word as much as you’re clearly a man of yours.” She grabbed the Speed Gun, and making sure I could see her action, and the effect of it, she hit the “Delete” button. THAT figure disappeared from the display, and I couldn’t stop myself from breathing a VERY loud sigh of sheer relief!

Which did earn me a rather “warning” style frown. “I wouldn’t be SO smug or quick to celebrate if I were you, Darling. Because, believe me, you have a VERY long weekend in front of you. Make NO mistake, I have some REAL plans for you! I’ve lots of “toys” waiting upstairs, most of which I’ve never the chance to use on anybody before, because you are actually the very first “Guest” that I’ve “invited” to play with me here. So, good Sir, shall we ascend the “wooden hill,” to the delights that await us up there?”

I hadn’t noticed before, but the table on which the Speed Gun had been replaced, featured a lower shelf, and on that was a leather “Dog Walking” style Lead, that my Captor grabbed hold of. She attached it to another “D” ring on my collar, at the front this time, and began to climb her stairs, obviously pulling me along with her. Now, lets face it being pulled along by a female captor, whilst naked and bound isn't one of life's experiences that most people would put on their bucket list, it's quite humiliating after all. But it did have its compensations. The delicious sight of her beautiful backside, encased in lovely leather, sway from "side to side", as Jessica ascended her stairs just in front of me was one, for instance.

When we reached the top she led me to her Master Bedroom. In there was a full King Sized Bed, that was covered in black satin, as was the single central pillow. “Now Darling, we WILL be spending some time in there, and yes, you WILL be in secure bondage to that bed, but not just yet. For that will form the Main Course of our shared “Meal” together, but I’ve got a couple of “Starters” in mind first.” And having allowed me a glimpse of the “future,” she led me away again.

To a slightly smaller bedroom, containing another bed, that was very different to the first one. Size wise, it was a bit big for a “single” bed and a little small for a double. But it was obvious that this bed wasn’t designed primarily for sleep. At each end was a full frame, in a decorative “lattice” style, and on both sides the top corners of these frames were connected with a solid rail, in a circular rod form. Giving the bed an appearance of a “four poster” but open and without the normal curtains. And in various places on both of the frames and rails, solid metal loops had been welded on, clearly for ropes, buckles or padlocks to be “attached” to. As I stood looking at this contraption for a while, Jessica began to speak. “Welcome to my “bondage bed” Darling, yes this is where we’re going to start off our time of enjoyment. So, if you wouldn’t mind climbing “aboard,” we can then kick things off!”

With my hands locked behind that wasn’t easy but I did manage it, and knelt in a central position. Jessica now went to her “toy box,” actually a chest of drawers, one of which she opened. “Oh. I’ve lots of “goodies” in here Darling, but shall we start by tying you up a little. Yes cuffs, both in leather and steel form are very quick and convenient, let’s face it with me doing job I do I ought to know, but you just can’t beat the enjoyment of the “old-fashioned” way of actually tying somebody up now, can you?” Her hands dived into that open drawer and emerged holding a whole nest of black rope, the sort that I believed was known as “Japanese Silk Bondage Rope.”

Jessica started with my legs. She’d soon looped both of my thighs, and then tied the other end to loops in the bottom rails, that ran down the length of it just like the top ones. And now she unlocked one of my wrists from its leather confinement, before pulling that arm up, and ordering me to grab the top rail, and form my hand into a fist around it. Looping the wrist, thereby changing one form of bondage for another, she skilfully knotted that bond and then tied the rest of the tie to one of the aforementioned welded loops. But she hadn’t finished there, the rest of the tie found itself looping my hand, holding it firmly around the rail and preventing me from using any of my fingers at all, certainly escape was completely out of the question. Especially as she immediately repeated the procedure with my other arm. I now had my arms stretched out and securely fastened to Jessica’s “bondage bed,” and they were clearly destined to remain so until SHE decided otherwise. One thing she did do at this stage was to remove my collar, complete with the attached chain and cuffs, it had done its job by now.

You think she’d finished with me just yet? Not on your Nelly, another return to her “toy box” resulted in her opening a different drawer, and this time her hands emerged with a bright red ball-gag, complete with leather straps. “I’m REALLY sorry Darling, I know you haven’t given me ANY backchat at all, but hey, I’m going to put you into this. Why? Because I CAN! Simple as that, I’m afraid.”

Well just what could I do to stop her? Nothing at all, yes I could have tried to move my head around, making things slightly difficult, but realistically that would have merely delayed her aim, not stopped it. So, I made NO attempt whatsoever, even opening my mouth when asked to, winching a little as the red plastic filled my orifice, and then was pulled back inwards as she tightened and then fastened the straps.

Another return to the same drawer saw her fetch a blindfold this time, made of very soft leather it had very thick foam edging. With the holding elastic strap being very strong, what that meant was that when she fitted it, said edging compressed, meaning NO light whatsoever got through. I was totally blind therefore, but not for long as she lifted the blindfold almost as soon as she’d fitted it. Guess she wanted to show me more of her planned “delights” for me, before finally taking away my power of sight.

She DID! Not only was she going to put me in a state where I couldn’t SEE her, I wasn’t going to be able to HEAR her either. Yet another visit to that drawer saw her approach with a pair of ear-defenders, and a small box. Which contained two expanding ear, plugs, what, with the defenders as well, I mean, talk about belt AND braces? “Yes Darling soon you will be in your own little world, unable to hear or see anything at all. And ready for me to start teasing, I’ve various implements that I’m going to use on you, but you will have NO idea what they are, or whereabouts on your body I’ll attack next! Isn’t that exciting? Bet you can’t wait, I know I can’t!”

Jessica started the sensory deprivation by silencing me first, or partially. Because after she’d inserted those plugs, and foam expanded, that cut out almost EVERY sound, but not quite. I wouldn’t exactly call it hearing, but I could make out SOME sound. Well, she simply solved that problem by placing the defenders over my ears, now I could absolutely NOTHING! Seconds later I could see nothing at all as well, for she placed the blindfold back into position over my eyes. Just as she had stated, I was totally shut away from reality, I had NO idea of where she was or what she was doing!

Which, for a little while, was nothing at all, or as far as I could tell. And she continued to give no indication of what she planned for some minutes, almost as if she was letting me “stew.” Well, if that’s what she wanted, it worked, nervous anticipation was building up considerably. I began to pray that she’d start her games soon, surely ANYTHING was better than this mental torture?

Or was it? For the first blow of her riding crop caught me TOTALLY by surprise! Followed quickly by another, in a different place, then another! None of them were particularly hard, in fact they, and every one that followed in the ten minutes or so that she assaulted me in this manner were not vicious at all, the vast majority of them left NO mark at all. But that wasn’t the point of this, it wasn’t a purely physical attack. For where the torment, for me, lay was the fact that I had NO idea where each stroke would be delivered, Jessica made her attacks completely random, she followed NO set pattern at all. Sometimes she even struck twice in the same spot, which had been utterly unexpected! Like I say, she continued for about ten minutes, which with the anguish of having no inkling whatsoever where my assailant was and where she’d strike me next, almost reduced me to a gibbering wreak. Those ten minutes seemed like ten hours, but finally she stopped, to my immense relief!

Still shaking a little, and sweating a lot, Jessica again simply left me wondering for a time before introducing her next “toy.” A feather duster this time, instead of striking me now she was tickling me. And just like before the torture was exaggerated by the fact that I was completely unable to guess just where and when she’d attack me. If anything the duster was even worse than the crop, and I was soon reduced to a state where I could hardly breathe.

So, Jessica stopped. She HAD meant EVERY word when she’d promised to not endanger me at all, with hindsight I can say that she was careful not to take things TOO far during the whole time as her prisoner, and yes, she did pay full attention to my safety. But, once I’d recovered and could breathe again without difficulty she attacked again, starting the torment on my feet this time. But not for long, like I say, she was looking after me.

Having stopped again, and let me rest, suddenly the ear defenders were removed, followed by the ear plugs, so the world became loud again, and after such a period of TOTAL silence, it did seem VERY loud indeed. However the blindfold stayed on, she was about to explain her next “game.” Now things were going to turn sexual, it was time for my cock to “take part!”
Loved it again!!
You don't have PM option. So i just sent you an email
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you once again, and be assured Jessica hasn't finished her "games" with my character yet, not by a long chalk!

Sorry about the lack of P/M facility, as you know I'm a "newbie" here, maybe an administrator here can assist me in setting that up.

I've read your e-Mail, and I must admit I've haven't considered "role-play" at all. But I'm fully open to new ideas. Have you any particular idea of a "role" in mind? One of the things I'd like to explore more is telling stories from other perspectives other than my normal "first person" male character role. As I'd said in that thread I'm seriously considering re-telling my "Laura" trilogy, but this time it will be LAURA herself, instead of her male prisoner, who will be narrating the tale. Obviously a fair deal, especially the spoken words will have to be a simple repeat, but I like the idea of having to work out just what SHE would be feeling as the events unfold. Although i think i will wait until Miss Jessica Hawkins HAS finished with me before i do that!

And a lot of the tales hear are often told from the third "neutral" person role, with the teller NOT actively involved in the story. That's definitely something I'll consider in future.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Excellent story! I've really enjoyed reading these two parts. Looking forward to more!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And here it is, only a short one today though, as I've only had one day to write it. But this is NOT the end yet!

“Now Darling, it’s time for a change of position for you.” With that she undid the bonds holding my arms to those top rails, but it soon became clear that this relative “freedom” was to be short lived. For soon my wrists and hands were very skilfully and securely tied behind my back. Unseen by me, of course, Jessica used more rope to “extend” the remaining ties, and then using this extra length she fed the rope through those welded loops of the bed frame, either side. Now she pulled the ropes together, knotted them in a half knot when they met, and began to pull them outwards. Which resulted in my arms becoming raised, forcing my head and upper body forwards. Once she basically pulled enough for my body to be almost perpendicular, she stopped and then completed her knot, holding me firmly in this new position of her choosing.

It was time for me to see again, however it was clear that she intended this state of affairs to be temporary, because she just lifted the blindfold rather than removing it totally. And although my new “form” meant I could only really see from the side, as it were, it did enable me to view as she grabbed a large “Strap-on” dildo, and secured it around her leather clad mid-riff! Good God! I think I’d have rather have been left blinded!

With a tub of lubricant in her hand, she climbed onto the bed behind me, and I almost choked into the gag as I felt a large dollop of the cold gel being applied around my fully exposed anus. She rubbed that in, applied some more and then began to insert her own “dick” inside me. Gently she started the motion, allowing her, soft leather clad, hands to rub over my tense body, as if trying to reassure me, before one of them shot upwards and put me back into darkness.

I said my cock was about to enter proceedings, and as she began to increase the speed of her “pegging,” it did. One leather clad hand started playing with my balls, as the other grabbed my “member,” gently pumping up and down on it, gradually increasing speed so to be in rhythm with the pegging motion. Naturally all of this began to take effect, slowly at first, but rapidly becoming uncontrollable, the pressure started to build down there, it wouldn’t be long now!

YES IT WOULD! Because just before the point arrived where things would be taken to the inevitable conclusion, SHE BLOODY STOPPED! “Oh Darling, we don’t want to rush things do we? We’ve plenty of time for that, wouldn’t you agree?” No, as a matter of fact Miss Jessica Hawkins, I damn well DON’T! But that gag was very effective, so I had NO way of informing her of my feelings, total frustration just coming out in a form of muffled sound despite my attempts to scream Blue Murder, that were completely unintelligible and made no sense at all! Just as she’d planned, of course. BITCH!

And she repeated the whole process several times, before, and I don’t know if she had simply decided that enough was enough or that she’d just mis-judged things, because she didn’t stop in time. Shaking uncontrollably as ecstasy fully claimed me, my load shot out and fully coated those leather clad hands in hot, sticky liquid! GOTCHA!!!

To give my Captor her due, even if she had NOT intended to take things this far, she never betrayed the fact, and took it in good grace. “Well Darling, what fun am I going to have tomorrow with that?” Grabbing my cock again even though it was beginning to shrink. “Yes, I think it’s time to get you comfortable for the night, so you’re fully re-charged and refreshed for the day. For if today was all about teasing, then tomorrow is going to be all about SHAGGING! For that “output” of yours won’t be going over my hands then, tomorrow it’s going to be shot right into ME! Yes, we’ll be moving onto my other bed, you’re going to be tied to it, and we’ll spend the WHOLE day indulging in nothing else other than COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! Right let’s get you comfortable, you’ve a lot to look forward to!”

She released me from the “strappado,” and now the cuffs came back into play, as she fetched and once more employed the collar and chained wrist cuff arrangement, to confine me just as before. Now she untied my legs from the bed, so I wasn’t actually attached to it in any way now. This was to allow me to move, but for something even more humiliating than anything she’d already done to me previously, however, I had to accept the need. It was time to answer any potential “call of nature,” I mean, can you imagine how I felt as Jessica had to wipe my backside? While in the bathroom, she finally removed the ball-gag, in order for her to brush my teeth clean, and to my immense relief she didn’t re-fit it. Thank Heaven for small mercies, but I still kept my mouth shut, figuring that by opening it and talking out of turn, it just might push her into replacing it after all.

It was back to the bondage bed, undoing one of the cuffs allowed her to re-fasten them in front of me. Having laid me down on the bed’s surface, Jessica then pulled my arms above my head, using another padlock to shackle them together and to a welded loop in the bed’s corner, meaning that she could now remove the collar and chains, which had been stretched over my face. Now she produced two more leather cuffs, and clamped my ankles together, before attaching them to her bed, in the opposite corner. Thus I was chained to this bed stretched out, from corner to corner. “Nightie, night Darling, like I say, please do try your best to get some sleep, you’re going to need it!” She bent down, kissed me on my lips, before turning around, leaving the room and locking the door. Leaving me with just my thoughts!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago And here it is, only a short one today though, as I've only had one day to write it. But this is NOT the end yet!

“Now Darling, it’s time for a change of position for you.” With that she undid the bonds holding my arms to those top rails, but it soon became clear that this relative “freedom” was to be short lived. For soon my wrists and hands were very skilfully and securely tied behind my back. Unseen by me, of course, Jessica used more rope to “extend” the remaining ties, and then using this extra length she fed the rope through those welded loops of the bed frame, either side. Now she pulled the ropes together, knotted them in a half knot when they met, and began to pull them outwards. Which resulted in my arms becoming raised, forcing my head and upper body forwards. Once she basically pulled enough for my body to be almost perpendicular, she stopped and then completed her knot, holding me firmly in this new position of her choosing.

It was time for me to see again, however it was clear that she intended this state of affairs to be temporary, because she just lifted the blindfold rather than removing it totally. And although my new “form” meant I could only really see from the side, as it were, it did enable me to view as she grabbed a large “Strap-on” dildo, and secured it around her leather clad mid-riff! Good God! I think I’d have rather have been left blinded!

With a tub of lubricant in her hand, she climbed onto the bed behind me, and I almost choked into the gag as I felt a large dollop of the cold gel being applied around my fully exposed anus. She rubbed that in, applied some more and then began to insert her own “dick” inside me. Gently she started the motion, allowing her, soft leather clad, hands to rub over my tense body, as if trying to reassure me, before one of them shot upwards and put me back into darkness.

I said my cock was about to enter proceedings, and as she began to increase the speed of her “pegging,” it did. One leather clad hand started playing with my balls, as the other grabbed my “member,” gently pumping up and down on it, gradually increasing speed so to be in rhythm with the pegging motion. Naturally all of this began to take effect, slowly at first, but rapidly becoming uncontrollable, the pressure started to build down there, it wouldn’t be long now!

YES IT WOULD! Because just before the point arrived where things would be taken to the inevitable conclusion, SHE BLOODY STOPPED! “Oh Darling, we don’t want to rush things do we? We’ve plenty of time for that, wouldn’t you agree?” No, as a matter of fact Miss Jessica Hawkins, I damn well DON’T! But that gag was very effective, so I had NO way of informing her of my feelings, total frustration just coming out in a form of muffled sound despite my attempts to scream Blue Murder, that were completely unintelligible and made no sense at all! Just as she’d planned, of course. BITCH!

And she repeated the whole process several times, before, and I don’t know if she had simply decided that enough was enough or that she’d just mis-judged things, because she didn’t stop in time. Shaking uncontrollably as ecstasy fully claimed me, my load shot out and fully coated those leather clad hands in hot, sticky liquid! GOTCHA!!!

To give my Captor her due, even if she had NOT intended to take things this far, she never betrayed the fact, and took it in good grace. “Well Darling, what fun am I going to have tomorrow with that?” Grabbing my cock again even though it was beginning to shrink. “Yes, I think it’s time to get you comfortable for the night, so you’re fully re-charged and refreshed for the day. For if today was all about teasing, then tomorrow is going to be all about SHAGGING! For that “output” of yours won’t be going over my hands then, tomorrow it’s going to be shot right into ME! Yes, we’ll be moving onto my other bed, you’re going to be tied to it, and we’ll spend the WHOLE day indulging in nothing else other than COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! Right let’s get you comfortable, you’ve a lot to look forward to!”

She released me from the “strappado,” and now the cuffs came back into play, as she fetched and once more employed the collar and chained wrist cuff arrangement, to confine me just as before. Now she untied my legs from the bed, so I wasn’t actually attached to it in any way now. This was to allow me to move, but for something even more humiliating than anything she’d already done to me previously, however, I had to accept the need. It was time to answer any potential “call of nature,” I mean, can you imagine how I felt as Jessica had to wipe my backside? While in the bathroom, she finally removed the ball-gag, in order for her to brush my teeth clean, and to my immense relief she didn’t re-fit it. Thank Heaven for small mercies, but I still kept my mouth shut, figuring that by opening it and talking out of turn, it just might push her into replacing it after all.

It was back to the bondage bed, undoing one of the cuffs allowed her to re-fasten them in front of me. Having laid me down on the bed’s surface, Jessica then pulled my arms above my head, using another padlock to shackle them together and to a welded loop in the bed’s corner, meaning that she could now remove the collar and chains, which had been stretched over my face. Now she produced two more leather cuffs, and clamped my ankles together, before attaching them to her bed, in the opposite corner. Thus I was chained to this bed stretched out, from corner to corner. “Nightie, night Darling, like I say, please do try your best to get some sleep, you’re going to need it!” She bent down, kissed me on my lips, before turning around, leaving the room and locking the door. Leaving me with just my thoughts!
Woahhh!! 😈🔥🔥
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Enjoying the story so far, well done!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thankfully sleep DID claim me, and for a good few hours too. Obviously being held in one position all through the night wasn’t the best way to fully rest, leaving me a little stiff come the morning, but as I awoke to a naked Jessica entering the room, I did feel that much of my strength and stamina had been successfully restored. “Good Morning Darling, did you sleep well? It’s time for another fun day together, and like I say, today we’ll be shagging on my other bed. But, and I’m sure you’ll agree, I think a shower would be a good idea first, no doubt you’re covered in sweat from our fun yesterday? Nothing like sex whilst fully clean and refreshed, eh?”

Jessica released me from all of the bonds holding me to her bed, and this time kept her grip on my body, but using a pair of simple steel handcuffs to secure my wrists together in front of me. And she also completely removed the blindfold. “Don’t worry Darling, I’ve another one that isn’t quite as good, but I don’t what that one getting wet. Anyway it’ll be good for you to see, even if just while we go to the bathroom.”

Meaning that for the first time I saw her without any clothes on. And, no matter how gorgeous that outfit from the day before had looked, and it HAD looked great, it still wasn't as good as this girl's natural form!

Yet again I had to suffer the ignominy of Jessica attending to my “needs” after I’d used the toilet, and then she guided me into the shower cubicle, entering herself and shutting the door. In one of the side walls was a ring, solidly mounted about five feet from the floor. Yes, you’ve guessed it, she pulled my arms up, and using a padlock, fastened the chain of the cuffs to the ring. “I don’t want you leaving until you’re fully clean!” Said with a really mischievous glint in her eye, she was bloody well enjoying this! And then she removed my power of sight again, as she’d stated this plastic covering did allow light in from its extreme edges, but it did prevent me from seeing where she was and what she was doing.

Which was to remove the shower head from its mounting, and when the temperature was right, she began to spray my body with it. Once again I had NO idea where she was going, as she sprayed me fully, but especially in my nether regions. Then, having covered me with shower gel, she actually set about cleaning me off, then having finished she washed herself.

But then, leaving the water running, she replaced the shower head in its socket, and for the VERY first time in my life I “sexperienced” the pleasures of sex in a shower!

Naturally all done HER way of course, and to HER tune, but please believe me, I was NOT complaining in ANY way. Because I discovered that her sexual skills were even higher than the considerable level of her looks, put it simply SHE DELIVERED! And my bondage just added to the pleasure, as she cavorted herself upon my rampant “tool,” my inability to resist or escape simply ramped up the excitement. Make NO mistake, this was one action that I did NOT want to finish!

However, finish it did, as Jessica switched off the flow of warm water, she opened the shower cubicle door, and I could hear her drying herself off vigorously, before she fetched a fresh towel and started to do the same to me. She released my handcuffs from the ring, removed the blindfold, and allowed me to also step out of the shower, where she finished towelling me down, then fetched a hairdryer to blow dry both her and my hair. “Right then Darling, shall we?” Gesturing in the direction of the Master Bedroom that she’d shown me yesterday.

I led and she closely followed me, until we were close to her bed, when she directed me to one of the outer bed-posts of the lower bed-frame, where she released one of my wrists, but snapped the now loose cuff around the bed-post itself. Fetching another pair of handcuffs, she snapped one around my “loose” wrist, fastening the other end to the opposite bed-post, meaning I was “locked” to her bed, stretched out facing away from it, and I could see myself standing, arms stretched and chained to the bed, totally naked, in a tall mirror.

“You have been captured for sex, and so I’m going to now dress you for sex! And, what pray, do you believe are the clothes that most represent that particular activity, Darling? Come on, what do ALL you blokes want us Ladies to wear, what items of clothing turn you on?”

I suddenly saw just where she was going with this, oh My GOD! Was she going to put me into stockings? Again though, if that WAS her intention, then how could I possibly stop her?

“Well Darling, I’m waiting for an answer, oh, and by the way, I’ll be wearing some myself!”

“Stockings? Are you going to coat my legs in nylon?”

“BINGO! That’s EXACTLY what I going to do! And, believe me, you’ll just LOVE the feeling!”

She wasn’t wrong, because quite naturally I’d never worn any before, so at this stage I didn’t know just how good they did feel, although I could have guessed because I’d been to bed with girls wearing stockings beforehand, and did always try to rub my legs against theirs when I’d done so. But this would be DIRECT contact. Jessica firstly slid the belt over my feet, one by one, and it was a REALLY classy and sexy suspender belt, be assured of that, and quickly moved it into position around my waist.

Next she, again one by one, covered both of my feet and ankles in VERY sheer nylon. There she paused to tie my ankles together. Being careful not to ladder the very soft material, she resumed gradually moving the stockings up my legs, but as their neared the top of their travel, suddenly she distracted me as her luscious tongue starting to lick my balls, and by now TOTALLY erect cock. Eventually though, stocking met suspender, and that particular torture came to an end!

To be almost instantly replaced by another. For Jessica leapt onto her bed, and I could see her, in the mirror, come up behind me. I saw her arms appear, emerging through the vertical struts of the beds frame, and again take hold of my “tools.” And yes, of course, she began to play with them, teasing and tormenting me, as she made damn sure that this time she did NOT “overstep the mark,” leaving me squirming against my bonds in mounting and agonising frustration!

And when she stopped leaving me utterly “wound up,” she now stood in front of me, and treated me to a display that ANY paid “Sex Professional” would have been COMPLETELY proud of, as she made herself also become “suspender clad!” What a show! Unlike me however, her stockings became attached to a basque instead of a simple suspender belt. And like ALL of her “gear” it was beautiful and obviously expensive, for it simply oozed class and sexuality!

With both of us now “dressed” it was time to move me onto the bed. Jessica released me completely from the bondage of the frame, because she just knew, utterly correctly, that I’d make NO move to escape from her intentions now, she’d stoked me up to a degree of sexual frenzy and by now I WANTED to be her prisoner, I WANTED to be helpless in HER hands, I WANTED to be totally unable to prevent her from doing precisely what SHE wanted to me! AND SHE KNEW IT!

Therefore without ANY hesitation I climbed onto her bed, laid on my back, delighting in the delicious feel of the satin that it was covered in, and stretched out all of my four limbs towards the four outer bed-posts. Jessica first went to the corner closest to my left arm. With a length of her silk black bondage rope, she looped my wrist fully once, tying a half-knot on my palm side, before completing another half loop, and then tying this UTTERLY securely with a full knot on the “back of my hand” side. Now she pulled my bound wrist to the bed-post, and again in the same manner securely tied my arm to the post. Not quite satisfied though, she now used to considerable remainder of the rope to also loop bind my hand, again tying it to the bed-post. There was NO way that I’d be able to escape from that. Roughly a minute later Jessica had repeated the same procedure with my right arm, and so now the “point of captivity” had passed. From now until she, and ONLY SHE decided otherwise I would remain on this bed, I now belonged to it. I WAS HERS!

It didn’t take her long to also imprison my legs to her furniture, so now I was held in a spread-eagled form. Jessica stood by and leaned on the lower bed-frame, and her face became illuminated by a smile that was possibly the dirtiest smile I had EVER seen. And two eyes, absolutely FULL of lust just stared at me. “So, tell me Darling, what do you now belong to?”

“You Jessica.”

“Well yes you do, but I asked WHAT do you belong to, not who.”

“The bed.”

“That’s right. Again, louder this time!”

“THE BED! I BELONG TO THE BED!”

“Correct, my bed. You belong to my bed, and the bed belongs to me. So now, WHO do you belong to? Loudly!”

“YOU JESSICA! I BELONG TO YOU, I’M UTTERLY IN YOUR HANDS AND POWER!”

“You’re getting good at this, correct again! And how long will you belong to me?”

“FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO KEEP ME!”

“Very good, Darling, you ARE getting the hang of this, aren’t you? And, tell me WHY have I made you a prisoner of my bed, and therefore of my sexual desires?”

“FOR SEX JESSICA! YOU WANT ME TO FEED YOUR SEXUAL APPETITE!”

“Ten out of Ten, Darling! Now, what sort of “SEX” I’m I demanding of you? Gentle “making love,” or something a little different?”

“COLD, HARD, RAW SEX!”

Now she climbed onto the bed and laid herself on top of my body, holding her lips just tantalisingly out of the reach of mine. That’s right, until I say otherwise, you exist for one purpose, and ONE purpose ONLY, to provide me with SEX! SEX! and yet more SEX!”

Her hand now reached under the pillow supporting my head and emerged holding that same blindfold, the one that prevented me from seeing ANYTHING that I’d been subjected to beforehand. “Yes Darling, you’re going to see absolutely NOTHING ALL of the time whilst I’m shagging you utterly senseless!” She quickly fitted it over my eyes, reducing my world into total darkness yet again. “Don’t forget you are completely at MY mercy, and don’t make the mistake of assuming that I intend to show you ANY of that!”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Now those delicious lips of hers did meet mine as Jessica initiated a REALLY long and passionate kiss, that was full of the promise of excitement to come. Thus began a period of time that will stay firmly in my mind until my dying day. For that promised level of excitement was not only completely fulfilled but exceeded and by a massive margin. It’s often assumed that if a female IS totally gorgeous and sexy in the looks department, then she will also be in the sexual ability way too, but that’s not ALWAYS a correct assumption. However it clearly was here, if anything Jessica’s skills in regards to performing the “pleasures of the flesh” actually out-shone her stunning looks! When it comes to the metaphorical “queue” where sexual ability was handed out, I’ll quite willingly agree that I was somewhere “in the pack,” quite a fair way from the front. But in the case of the, self-proclaimed, “plain” Jessica Hawkins, by now I knew EXACTLY where SHE was, right at the very front, and she probably sneaked in and got herself a “second helping” for good measure too!

For she took me to places that even the most extreme reaches of my imagination could NEVER have dreamed of, she taught me things that I never knew even existed, and quite frankly delivered THE most exhilarating, exciting and thoroughly enjoyable “sexperience” that I’ve EVER taken part in, or EVER will! And all this despite being completely helpless as her captive, held in her bondage. Or, far more likely in fact, BECAUSE I was her prisoner.

For that situation gave her rampant sexuality FULL reign, she could and DID set the pace and agenda, using her considerably higher levels of sexual skill and experience to make the session memorable without me being able to disrupt or interfere. I mean, why would I WANT to, when she clearly knew EXACTLY what she was doing? Also, as so often happens in these instances, her superb standards caused an improvement in MY performance, it raised MY game. As she continued to exercise that huge skill level of hers to deliver outstanding climaxes for both of us at virtually the same moment, again and again, I discovered that myself calling out her name, which happened almost by instinctively the first time, REALLY seemed to turn her on, and me come to think of it, to a massive degree!

“OH, JESSICA! JESSICA! JESSICA! GOOD GOD, JEESSSSSSIIICCCCCAAAAAA!!!!”

During all of this excitement however, she was still keeping to her word to look after my safety and welfare. For Jessica Hawkins was neither cruel nor vindictive. Every now and then, usually just after YET another thrilling orgasm, she would release, one by one, each of my limbs, moving them around to offset the occurrence of cramp, before putting them back into secure bondage. And she often washed away some of the inevitable sweat that our activities produced. It was during one of these “breaks” when the ’phone rang.

Jessica left the room to answer it, in all fairness she’d have probably ignored it had we actually have been “at it,” but we had stopped, temporarily. And it was good that we had, for the person on the other end of the call was her sister, Claire, who had made a suggestion that was to ramp the excitement lever EVEN higher, if that was at all possible!

Because, unseen by me at first, I’d was still blindfolded remember, Jessica was going to introduce a change into our shagging. The first I knew of it was when she lifted my blindfold, note she didn’t remove it completely, but I saw that she now wore one herself, although, like mine now, it didn’t cover her eyes. She also held a whole pile of pairs of steel handcuffs, although on these sets, each cuff was covered by black fur. She took four of them and proceeded to snap one around each of HER wrists and ankles. I was beginning to get a REALLY good feeling about this, the ONE thing that I was fervently hoping was going to occur, seemed to be appearing to be coming true!

IT WAS! “Darling that was my Sister, Claire, on the ’phone. She’s got a key to this house, and she’s going to be joining us in an hour or so. But while we wait for her, well, I’m going to be joining you in bondage, I’m going to be as helpless as you are! Even if indirectly I too will be held by the bed, I too will belong to it, as you do.”

Yet again Jessica started the process of releasing my limbs one by one. Once again, she moved each limb around whilst it was “free.” But this time when she returned them respectively to bondage, the bond was in the form of cold steel, even if covered in fur. When she’d finished, she now climbed back onto the bed herself, kneeling at the foot end she snapped the other cuffs from the pair around her ankles, around mine. That’s our legs chained together then!

Now she moved forwards, so her chest was lying on top of mine, and proceeded to stretch out her left arm, to mirror my right. Her right hand now locked those respective wrists together using the cuffs attached to her left arm. Three down one to go! But before she attempted that however, she used her “free” hand to place her blindfold into place over her eyes, removing her own power of sight. So by feel, making sure that she kept her hand in constant contact with my skin, so I’d know she hadn’t sneakily changed that state of affairs, she now put me back into darkness. Again keeping her hand in contact, she moved it along my right arm, until it reached the end. It took her some time, but she managed to locate that last loose cuff around my wrist, just inwards from the one that held me to the bed-post, and there was a delicious “clicking” sound as the fur, backed up by solid steel closed in around my arm. Miss Jessica Hawkins, my own body and the bed were now as ONE! What’s that line from the classic song, “Hotel California” by the Eagles? “We are all just prisoners here, of our own device!” Most appropriate.

“Well Darling, let’s see, can you think of ANYTHING that we can do now, while we wait for Claire to arrive?”

“I’m not sure Miss Hawkins,” in a deliberately formal tone, “why do you have anything in mind or any suggestions at all?”

“I think I MIGHT have an idea.” With that the talking stopped as Jessica’s lips found mine, and at the same time as she initiated another of her “trademark” VERY passionate kisses, moving her midriff about, she was able to slide her, soaking wet, vagina over my TOTALLY erect cock, and recommence the shagging with her customary VERY high standard of skill!

Can life get ANY better than this? I was secured tied, oops chained now, to a satin covered bed, about to have an utterly gorgeous woman unleash the FULL power of her considerable sexuality upon my helpless body, knowing that the extremely high level of her sexual desires would be FULLY backed up by an equally high level of ability! But this time, SHE was as trapped as me, just as I couldn’t escape, now neither could she. I’m not a religious person at all, and to be honest I don’t actually believe in the concept of “Heaven.” But I can tell you, that IF I had believed in the existence of such a place, then I just KNEW that I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW!
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Several weeks later, still in Summertime with the Sun rising early, just as it was making an appearance one Saturday morning there I was rolling my Yamaha RD500 out of the garage, myself clad in full “rider” gear. And yet again I proceeded to enjoy another thrilling high speed ride, one full of excitement and adrenalin. Surely history wouldn’t repeat itself, at this early time, “stupid o’clock” as I’ve heard it called, surely there’d be no Police Patrols about? I couldn’t be so unlucky again, although, of course, that particular occasion had turned out to be VERY lucky for me, could I?

As I wound the throttle open down another piece of straight road, again the Speedo needle flying well over the “ton,” suddenly my heart sank again, yes there bloody well was ANOTHER Police Patrol car! And, to add insult to injury, just down the road was a Railway Level Crossing, and NO! There can’t REALLY be a train at this time on a Saturday morning, but yes, there was!

Resigned to my fate, I didn’t even bother to look around as the Patrol Car pulled up behind me. But yet again, I thought I could only hear ONE door open, and only one set of footsteps approached me from behind, and they did sound like the footsteps of a woman.

As the female Officer drew level with me, I saw that, yet again, this Lady was utterly gorgeous and REALLY sexy. She looked me up and down a little before speaking. “What sort of bike is this?”

“It’s classic two-stroke Yamaha RD500LC, Ma’am.”

“A classic two-stroke Yam you say. Hang On! You’re HIM! You’re the bloke that Jess Hawkins tied to her bed and shagged absolutely senseless, aren’t you?”

“I have enjoyed a recent “encounter” with Miss Hawkins, yes.”

“Now Jess might well be a good friend of mine, in fact she’s one of my very BEST friends, but this means that at the moment she has one over me, and THAT is a situation that I’m NOT going to allow to continue. So, NOW it’s MY turn, and that Registration Plate of yours is dropping a real hint of something different that I’m going to do to you, and that Jess did NOT!”

She took out a pen and piece of paper, and as she started to write her address down, she started singing that classic song from the musical “Annie Get Your Gun,” but with slightly modified lyrics.

“Anything Jess can do I can do better, I can do anything better than Jess.”

After finishing writing she handed the paper to me, and in a VERY commanding voice she ordered,

“TEN O’CLOCK! MY PLACE! DON’T BE LATE!”

You know I’m REALLY going to have to learn to control the enthusiasm of my right wrist in future when I’m out on this bike and keep the speed down a little. For this could begin to get a little tiresome!!!!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

This was an amazingly entertaining story; loved the framing. I do believe, you did "get it right"!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you very much, tiedinbluetights, glad that you enjoyed it. I'm already forming another story in my mind, so hopefully i'll start posting it soon, probably next weekend.

Because I REALLY enjoyed writing this one.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago Now those delicious lips of hers did meet mine as Jessica initiated a REALLY long and passionate kiss, that was full of the promise of excitement to come. Thus began a period of time that will stay firmly in my mind until my dying day. For that promised level of excitement was not only completely fulfilled but exceeded and by a massive margin. It’s often assumed that if a female IS totally gorgeous and sexy in the looks department, then she will also be in the sexual ability way too, but that’s not ALWAYS a correct assumption. However it clearly was here, if anything Jessica’s skills in regards to performing the “pleasures of the flesh” actually out-shone her stunning looks! When it comes to the metaphorical “queue” where sexual ability was handed out, I’ll quite willingly agree that I was somewhere “in the pack,” quite a fair way from the front. But in the case of the, self-proclaimed, “plain” Jessica Hawkins, by now I knew EXACTLY where SHE was, right at the very front, and she probably sneaked in and got herself a “second helping” for good measure too!

For she took me to places that even the most extreme reaches of my imagination could NEVER have dreamed of, she taught me things that I never knew even existed, and quite frankly delivered THE most exhilarating, exciting and thoroughly enjoyable “sexperience” that I’ve EVER taken part in, or EVER will! And all this despite being completely helpless as her captive, held in her bondage. Or, far more likely in fact, BECAUSE I was her prisoner.

For that situation gave her rampant sexuality FULL reign, she could and DID set the pace and agenda, using her considerably higher levels of sexual skill and experience to make the session memorable without me being able to disrupt or interfere. I mean, why would I WANT to, when she clearly knew EXACTLY what she was doing? Also, as so often happens in these instances, her superb standards caused an improvement in MY performance, it raised MY game. As she continued to exercise that huge skill level of hers to deliver outstanding climaxes for both of us at virtually the same moment, again and again, I discovered that myself calling out her name, which happened almost by instinctively the first time, REALLY seemed to turn her on, and me come to think of it, to a massive degree!

“OH, JESSICA! JESSICA! JESSICA! GOOD GOD, JEESSSSSSIIICCCCCAAAAAA!!!!”

During all of this excitement however, she was still keeping to her word to look after my safety and welfare. For Jessica Hawkins was neither cruel nor vindictive. Every now and then, usually just after YET another thrilling orgasm, she would release, one by one, each of my limbs, moving them around to offset the occurrence of cramp, before putting them back into secure bondage. And she often washed away some of the inevitable sweat that our activities produced. It was during one of these “breaks” when the ’phone rang.

Jessica left the room to answer it, in all fairness she’d have probably ignored it had we actually have been “at it,” but we had stopped, temporarily. And it was good that we had, for the person on the other end of the call was her sister, Claire, who had made a suggestion that was to ramp the excitement lever EVEN higher, if that was at all possible!

Because, unseen by me at first, I’d was still blindfolded remember, Jessica was going to introduce a change into our shagging. The first I knew of it was when she lifted my blindfold, note she didn’t remove it completely, but I saw that she now wore one herself, although, like mine now, it didn’t cover her eyes. She also held a whole pile of pairs of steel handcuffs, although on these sets, each cuff was covered by black fur. She took four of them and proceeded to snap one around each of HER wrists and ankles. I was beginning to get a REALLY good feeling about this, the ONE thing that I was fervently hoping was going to occur, seemed to be appearing to be coming true!

IT WAS! “Darling that was my Sister, Claire, on the ’phone. She’s got a key to this house, and she’s going to be joining us in an hour or so. But while we wait for her, well, I’m going to be joining you in bondage, I’m going to be as helpless as you are! Even if indirectly I too will be held by the bed, I too will belong to it, as you do.”

Yet again Jessica started the process of releasing my limbs one by one. Once again, she moved each limb around whilst it was “free.” But this time when she returned them respectively to bondage, the bond was in the form of cold steel, even if covered in fur. When she’d finished, she now climbed back onto the bed herself, kneeling at the foot end she snapped the other cuffs from the pair around her ankles, around mine. That’s our legs chained together then!

Now she moved forwards, so her chest was lying on top of mine, and proceeded to stretch out her left arm, to mirror my right. Her right hand now locked those respective wrists together using the cuffs attached to her left arm. Three down one to go! But before she attempted that however, she used her “free” hand to place her blindfold into place over her eyes, removing her own power of sight. So by feel, making sure that she kept her hand in constant contact with my skin, so I’d know she hadn’t sneakily changed that state of affairs, she now put me back into darkness. Again keeping her hand in contact, she moved it along my right arm, until it reached the end. It took her some time, but she managed to locate that last loose cuff around my wrist, just inwards from the one that held me to the bed-post, and there was a delicious “clicking” sound as the fur, backed up by solid steel closed in around my arm. Miss Jessica Hawkins, my own body and the bed were now as ONE! What’s that line from the classic song, “Hotel California” by the Eagles? “We are all just prisoners here, of our own device!” Most appropriate.

“Well Darling, let’s see, can you think of ANYTHING that we can do now, while we wait for Claire to arrive?”

“I’m not sure Miss Hawkins,” in a deliberately formal tone, “why do you have anything in mind or any suggestions at all?”

“I think I MIGHT have an idea.” With that the talking stopped as Jessica’s lips found mine, and at the same time as she initiated another of her “trademark” VERY passionate kisses, moving her midriff about, she was able to slide her, soaking wet, vagina over my TOTALLY erect cock, and recommence the shagging with her customary VERY high standard of skill!

Can life get ANY better than this? I was secured tied, oops chained now, to a satin covered bed, about have an utterly gorgeous woman unleash the FULL power of her considerable sexuality upon my helpless body, knowing that the extremely high level of her sexual desires would be FULLY backed up by an equally high level of ability! But this time, SHE was as trapped as me, just as I couldn’t escape, now neither could she. I’m not a religious person at all, and to be honest I don’t actually believe in the concept of “Heaven.” But I can tell you, that IF I had believed in the existence of such a place, then I just KNEW that I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW!
🔥🔥🔥
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 2 years ago This was fantastic story! Not sure if you planned another part, but I’m sure many would appreciate it!
I must admit that I have planned to finish this Story at this point. Because I'm already beginning to plan my next story, with will be different from this one, hopefully starting next weekend.

But thank you very much to all of you that have enjoyed my efforts here, your kind words are VERY appreciated. And have DEFINITELY inspired me to write more. Because, as I say I've thoroughly enjoyed writing this one.

And maybe, just maybe, I might return one day to investigate just how Jessica's colleague compares with her VERY high standard of sexuality in the bondage and bedroom stakes! But I DO need to think of some new ideas first, I wouldn't want to simply repeat myself.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A well written story, great work! I really enjoyed reading it!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Benelux wrote: 2 years ago A well written story, great work! I really enjoyed reading it!
Thank you, once again. And as you can see now my friend, i've got a drawing of my own, that's almost as good as yours!

Got to admit i'd forgotten about this story, so thanks for reminding me. Because, yes i could carry it on. I'll leave that to you good people to decide, if you want me to continue, then let me know and i'll do so.
Last edited by LunaDog 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago
Benelux wrote: 2 years ago A well written story, great work! I really enjoyed reading it!
Thank you, once again. And as you can see now my friend, i've got a drawing of my own, that's almost as good as yours!

Got to admit i'd forgotten about this story, so thanks for reminding me. Because, yes i could carry ii on. I'll leave that to you good people to decide, if you want me to continue, then let me know and i'll do so.
Yes Yes Carry it on! Please
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]Ak610[/mention] [mention]Benelux[/mention] [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention]

Once i've finished my current story, then i will introduce Jessica's colleague into this story. How will she compare? Thank again, Benelux, because i HAD forgotten this story, but now i'm going to continue.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I really did cut it fine, the address of Jessica’s colleague, who I had discovered was named Anna Fields, was a lot more difficult to reach than the one of my previous “Mistress” had been, and I only just made it before her ten o’clock deadline. Still panting for breath, as I’d ran the final part of the journey, I rang the doorbell, and the door opened with Anna just standing there in her normal clothing, having made NO effort for the occasion, unlike Jessica had done.

“Oh, it’s you, so you decided to turn up then? You’d better come in!” That was it, no subtlety at all, blunt as a piece of wood, compared to the sharp “rapier” style of Miss Hawkins. Which rather suggested an awkward period of time ahead, yes I’d felt apprehensive when I’d “reported” at Jessica’s door, but that was NOTHING to the bad feelings I was experiencing now.

You see, if you recall, during the time on the roadside, as she was making her offer to me, and even before I’d accepted, Jessica made it crystal clear that she’d bear my safety and welfare very much in mind whilst she was going to play her “games” with me, and for all of the time whilst I’d be in her hands and kept as her prisoner. A promise, that as I’ve made clear, she absolutely kept. Which didn’t detract from the fun at all, if anything it TOTALLY enhanced the whole “sexperience!” Because I could relax, I felt utterly comfortable and at ease, despite being at her mercy, and in no position to escape or deny her desires. I could FULLY enjoy what she did to me, for I knew that she wouldn’t go too far, and wouldn’t put me in ANY danger at all. Which meant that I could, and DID give her everything I had in response to her considerable efforts. That combined with her extra-ordinary levels of skill and ability was what led to that whole weekend being SO memorable and completely earth-shattering!

At all times, even if FULL of lust, her eyes and facial expressions were welcoming and warm, yes very dirty and suggestive, but NEVER threatening. Jessica had her ego completely under control, her competence giving her a level of confidence that meant that she could just ENJOY what she put me through, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and those positive vibes seeped out of her and into me to a large degree. And there was NEVER any doubt in my mind that she cared if I too was enjoying what she did to me, she wanted me to also enjoy being with her, and as you all know I very much did! She didn’t feel ANY need to prove anything to anybody for she had nothing to prove, she was completely, utterly and totally superb, and boy, as I’ve already said, didn’t she just DELIVER!!!!!

Unfortunately Anna was as different as it was possible to be. Whilst, just like Jessica, she was stunningly sexy to look at, there the similarities ended. For she was vain, this was always just going to be just about HER, and her alone, my role was simply to provide for HER! For example, NO such reassurance about my safety was given, which rather put me “on edge” as it were. And it didn’t take long for me to realise that she was insanely jealous of Jessica Hawkins.

Again, we need to remember that my time in Jessica’s hands had started slowly, before as Jessica herself had called it the “main course” had commenced, she’d put me through a couple of, again using her terms, “starters.” And just like during a posh meal, those “starters” had deliberately been pursued to build things up slowly, to set the mood, and bring us both in a state of sexual anticipation and excitement that had built and then crescendoed! All orchestrated brilliantly by Jessica, the teasing, the shower we took together, the placing of both of our bodies in stockings, it ALL ramped up the enjoyment, so that by the time when I’d found myself tied to her bed, and remember just before then she had given me a chance of escape, when I wasn’t subject to ANY bondage at all if only for a few minutes, an “opportunity” that I had completely rejected, we were both READY!

But there was NONE of this with Anna, without any “foreplay” at all, she simply took me by the hand and pulled me up her stairs. Straight into her bedroom, where she just shouted “STRIP,” without any of the gentle teasing, but enticing, manner that Miss Hawkins had employed. I did so, of course, but it was almost mechanical, almost as if I didn’t want to be there. Because, quite frankly, I wasn’t entirely sure that I did.

Don’t get me wrong, I fully accepted that I was now in Anna’s bedroom because, another thing she and Jessica did have in common, she was offering me a way out of a situation ENTIRELY of MY own making. In both cases, I had, quite deliberately, broken the “law of the land,” I’d ridden my motorcycle at a speed that was far in excess of what I should have done. Never mind any arguments that I might have tried to excuse my behaviour with, like it was early in the morning so very little or no other traffic was about, the weather and road conditions were good, and the bike itself was meticulously maintained. In other words what I did possibly wasn’t stupidly dangerous. However, be that as it may, I had wilfully done something I that KNEW I should not. And both Ladies had offered me a chance to avoid the normal, and many would argue proper, consequences of that action.

Anna removed her own clothing at the same time as I did, again no “show” or subtlety, then snapped, “ON THE BED! NOW!” I obeyed, because she hadn’t yet deleted the display of 109.3 MPH on her “speed gun” yet. Thankfully she did do so, but not until she’d tied me, again as Jessica had, in a spread-eagled form, to her bed. But, once more she’d done that task almost as if she was tying a parcel, no feelings exhibited, no teasing, or gentle entrapment. It wasn’t an act of pleasure as it had been with Jessica, it simply felt like a “job” to be done. And also, the bonds were possibly a little too tight, unlike before, these bonds of Anna’s actually hurt.

And I’m sure it’ll come as NO surprise to any of you that the level of sexual enjoyment was NOWHERE near the level that Jessica had taken me to. Again, how can I put this, it felt like a complete mechanical act, an “assignment,” something that needed to be performed as opposed to be savoured and enjoyed. Anna simply pumped herself on my cock, which struggled to remain hard, because, NO, I wasn’t really enjoying it.

However, despite the complete lack of emotional feeling, she was a fit, young girl with plenty of energy, and eventually she bought me to a stage where nature did indeed produce an “output.” But there was NO real sense of climax, no orgasm at all, a pure and simple ejaculation. After which my cock went limp immediately. Leaving a completely frustrated Anna, she was NOWHERE near any climax of her own at all, and now knew that she wouldn’t be getting one ANY time in the near future!

Now I really wished that this situation could have been avoided, and if she hadn’t charged into proceedings like a “bull in a China shop,” then it probably could have been. But it was HER who had set the agenda, she had dictated the pace, after all I was tied securely to her bed, and helpless to really intervene or guide her in any way.

Not that she was in ANY mood to accept that fact. “So, you can’t be bothered to give me what you gave to Jess then! Or was she simply exaggerating the pleasure that you and her enjoyed. I’m going to leave you here for a bit, and I suggest that you do some reflecting on how to improve your pathetic performance so as to give me want exactly I’m looking for from you!” And with that she simply stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut for good measure and locking it too!

Now, I don’t scare easily, I own a VERY fast motorcycle, and as you’ve seen I’m not afraid to use its FULL performance at times. But I’m more than willing to admit that I was absolutely petrified at that moment in time. Here I was the total and utter prisoner of this woman, who was clearly well and truly pissed off by the disastrous events SHE had caused! But had convinced herself that it was ALL MY fault! I’m sure you’d all agree, not a comfortable position at all to find myself subjected to. I was damn relieved that I’m managed to go to the loo just before I’d arrived at Anna’s place, otherwise my bladder could well have added wetting her bed to the perceived list of my misdemeanours in her mind.

So it was with a large degree of trepidation flowing through my body that I heard the key in the door lock turn, about one hour later. I wasn’t looking forward to facing up to Anna entering the room, and making more unfair demands of me!

Oh dear! As you can clearly see things haven’t got off to the best start between Jessica’s colleague and myself. I wanted to make this second part of my story a bit different from the first section where I was with Miss Hawkins herself, I didn’t wish to simply repeat myself. This second part with Anna is probably more based on the mindset part of bondage sex than just the purely physical part of the equation, if I’m honest. Now, what can I possibly do to rescue this situation I find myself in, or can I indeed?
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago I really did cut it fine, the address of Jessica’s colleague, who I had discovered was named Anna Fields, was a lot more difficult to reach than the one of my previous “Mistress” had been, and I only just made it before her ten o’clock deadline. Still panting for breath, as I’d ran the final part of the journey, I rang the doorbell, and the door opened with Anna just standing there in her normal clothing, having made NO effort for the occasion, unlike Jessica had done.

“Oh, it’s you, so you decided to turn up then? You’d better come in!” That was it, no subtlety at all, blunt as a piece of wood, compared to the sharp “rapier” style of Miss Hawkins. Which rather suggested an awkward period of time ahead, yes I’d felt apprehensive when I’d “reported” at Jessica’s door, but that was NOTHING to the bad feelings I was experiencing now.

You see, if you recall, during the time on the roadside, as she was making her offer to me, and even before I’d accepted, Jessica made it crystal clear that she’d bear my safety and welfare very much in mind whilst she was going to play her “games” with me, and for all of the time whilst I’d be in her hands and kept as her prisoner. A promise, that as I’ve made clear, she absolutely kept. Which didn’t detract from the fun at all, if anything it TOTALLY enhanced the whole “sexperience!” Because I could relax, I felt utterly comfortable and at ease, despite being at her mercy, and in no position to escape or deny her desires. I could FULLY enjoy what she did to me, for I knew that she wouldn’t go too far, and wouldn’t put me in ANY danger at all. Which meant that I could, and DID give her everything I had in response to her considerable efforts. That combined with her extra-ordinary levels of skill and ability was what led to that whole weekend being SO memorable and completely earth-shattering!

At all times, even if FULL of lust, her eyes and facial expressions were welcoming and warm, yes very dirty and suggestive, but NEVER threatening. Jessica had her ego completely under control, her competence giving her a level of confidence that meant that she could just ENJOY what she put me through, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and those positive vibes seeped out of her and into me to a large degree. And there was NEVER any doubt in my mind that she cared if I too was enjoying what she did to me, she wanted me to also enjoy being with her, and as you all know I very much did! She didn’t feel ANY need to prove anything to anybody for she had nothing to prove, she was completely, utterly and totally superb, and boy, as I’ve already said, didn’t she just DELIVER!!!!!

Unfortunately Anna was as different as it was possible to be. Whilst, just like Jessica, she was stunningly sexy to look at, there the similarities ended. For she was vain, this was always just going to be just about HER, and her alone, my role was simply to provide for HER! For example, NO such reassurance about my safety was given, which rather put me “on edge” as it were. And it didn’t take long for me to realise that she was insanely jealous of Jessica Hawkins.

Again, we need to remember that my time in Jessica’s hands had started slowly, before as Jessica herself had called it the “main course” had commenced, she’d put me through a couple of, again using her terms, “starters.” And just like during a posh meal, those “starters” had deliberately been pursued to build things up slowly, to set the mood, and bring us both in a state of sexual anticipation and excitement that had built and then crescendoed! All orchestrated brilliantly by Jessica, the teasing, the shower we took together, the placing of both of our bodies in stockings, it ALL ramped up the enjoyment, so that by the time when I’d found myself tied to her bed, and remember just before then she had given me a chance of escape, when I wasn’t subject to ANY bondage at all if only for a few minutes, an “opportunity” that I had completely rejected, we were both READY!

But there was NONE of this with Anna, without any “foreplay” at all, she simply took me by the hand and pulled me up her stairs. Straight into her bedroom, where she just shouted “STRIP,” without any of the gentle teasing, but enticing, manner that Miss Hawkins had employed. I did so, of course, but it was almost mechanical, almost as if I didn’t want to be there. Because, quite frankly, I wasn’t entirely sure that I did.

Don’t get me wrong, I fully accepted that I was now in Anna’s bedroom because, another thing she and Jessica did have in common, she was offering me a way out of a situation ENTIRELY of MY own making. In both cases, I had, quite deliberately, broken the “law of the land,” I’d ridden my motorcycle at a speed that was far in excess of what I should have done. Never mind any arguments that I might have tried to excuse my behaviour with, like it was early in the morning so very little or no other traffic was about, the weather and road conditions were good, and the bike itself was meticulously maintained. In other words what I did possibly wasn’t stupidly dangerous. However, be that as it may, I had wilfully done something I that KNEW I should not. And both Ladies had offered me a chance to avoid the normal, and many would argue proper, consequences of that action.

Anna removed her own clothing at the same time as I did, again no “show” or subtlety, then snapped, “ON THE BED! NOW!” I obeyed, because she hadn’t yet deleted the display of 109.3 MPH on her “speed gun” yet. Thankfully she did do so, but not until she’d tied me, again as Jessica had, in a spread-eagled form, to her bed. But, once more she’d done that task almost as if she was tying a parcel, no feelings exhibited, no teasing, or gentle entrapment. It wasn’t an act of pleasure as it had been with Jessica, it simply felt like a “job” to be done. And also, the bonds were possibly a little too tight, unlike before, these bonds of Anna’s actually hurt.

And I’m sure it’ll come as NO surprise to any of you that the level of sexual enjoyment was NOWHERE near the level that Jessica had taken me to. Again, how can I put this, it felt like a complete mechanical act, an “assignment,” something that needed to be performed as opposed to be savoured and enjoyed. Anna simply pumped herself on my cock, which struggled to remain hard, because, NO, I wasn’t really enjoying it.

However, despite the complete lack of emotional feeling, she was a fit, young girl with plenty of energy, and eventually she bought me to a stage where nature did indeed produce an “output.” But there was NO real sense of climax, no orgasm at all, a pure and simple ejaculation. After which my cock went limp immediately. Leaving a completely frustrated Anna, she was NOWHERE near any climax of her own at all, and now knew that she wouldn’t be getting one ANY time in the near future!

Now I really wished that this situation could have been avoided, and if she hadn’t charged into proceedings like a “bull in a China shop,” then it probably could have been. But it was HER who had set the agenda, she had dictated the pace, after all I was tied securely to her bed, and helpless to really intervene or guide her in any way.

Not that she was in ANY mood to accept that fact. “So, you can’t be bothered to give me what you gave to Jess then! Or was she simply exaggerating the pleasure that you and her enjoyed. I’m going to leave you here for a bit, and I suggest that you do some reflecting on how to improve your pathetic performance so as to give me want exactly I’m looking for from you!” And with that she simply stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut for good measure and locking it too!

Now, I don’t scare easily, I own a VERY fast motorcycle, and as you’ve seen I’m not afraid to use its FULL performance at times. But I’m more than willing to admit that I was absolutely petrified at that moment in time. Here I was the total and utter prisoner of this woman, who was clearly well and truly pissed off by the disastrous events SHE had caused! But had convinced herself that it was ALL MY fault! I’m sure you’d all agree, not a comfortable position at all to find myself subjected to. I was damn relieved that I’m managed to go to the loo just before I’d arrived at Anna’s place, otherwise my bladder could well have added wetting her bed to the perceived list of my misdemeanours in her mind.

So it was with a large degree of trepidation flowing through my body that I heard the key in the door lock turn, about one hour later. I wasn’t looking forward to facing up to Anna entering the room, and making more unfair demands of me!

Oh dear! As you can clearly see things haven’t got off to the best start between Jessica’s colleague and myself. I wanted to make this second part of my story a bit different from the first section where I was with Miss Hawkins herself, I didn’t wish to simply repeat myself. This second part with Anna is probably more based on the mindset part of bondage sex than just the purely physical part of the equation, if I’m honest. Now, what can I possibly do to rescue this situation I find myself in, or can I indeed?
Waiting to see how this unfolds for you 🔥🔥
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic