Tamara caught in Nude Summer Selfbondage (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tamara caught in Nude Summer Selfbondage (M/F)

Post by jafib »

Tamara is an awesome girl. We got to know each other during high school while running rounds for gym class. We are both physically fit, myself in terms of strength and her on the athletic side. Tamara has a wonderful tan and sparkling brown eyes with a hint of thoughtful blue. Her hair is silky blond with defiant brown strands.

One day during summer holidays I came over to visit her while her family was away. They have an open house somewhat outside the city so I was able to step in silently, hoping to surprise her. I looked around, carefully placing my feet to avoid noise.

1 Discovery
═══════════

Soon, I heard a moaning from upstairs, so I hurried to her room. After pushing open the ajar door I suppressed a gasp at the sight unfolding before me:

Tamara was lying on the carpet, her feet and hands cuffed together with interlocking chains. Her head was forced up by a thin rope binding her ponytail to the chains - so she had to constantly hold it up or endure an uncomfortable pull on her hair. At first I was aghast and about to jump in to free Tamara, but she did not look as if she had been robbed or abused. Did she get into this herself? But how? Anyways, this was an opportunity to seize!

Tamara had been still when I came in - maybe she had already noticed me after all? Now she started struggling and moaning again, and as she rolled over with her back towards me I noticed that there was no tanga between her bare buttocks - whereas only wearing a bikini was not unusual with the current sunny weather

I slowly walked around Tamara, expecting her to see me and either freak out or blush with shame. Instead I saw a blindfold covering her eyes and tape on her mouth, which explains the sounds she made. My gaze longingly grazed her body, and the sight of her exposed and erect breasts increased my arousal manifold.

She was lying close to her bed, on which I saw the keys she was apparently yearning for - she must have accidentally rolled off it. I couldn’t think straight while watching her, yet wanted to figure out how to playfully use but also diffuse the situation. She must be thirsty, who knows how long she has been struggling there alrady? Her wet crotch almost pulled me in, but I knew full well that she would want to have a say in /that/.

While my thoughts rushed around, she struggled again and rolled towards the bed, almost touching me. Maybe I should embrace and carry her somewhere? Or pour some cold water over her? What about feeding her without saying anything, producing some uncertainty in her before revealing myself?

Of course, the most appropriate way would be to push the keys down, making it seem like her efforts succeeded and vanish silently only to come back a few minutes later, pretending nothing happened. But simple freeing her and letting this opportunity pass was not an option fo me. I knew that I shouldn’t be too hard on her, but I wanted to have some fun - who knows what she dreamed of while entering into these restraints…

I decided to get a scarf from the wardrobe since the tape on her mouth was starting to come off, as well as some water and snacks. While strolling through the kitchen I spotted her little kajak abut on the back porch and before I knew it I went back upstairs with a paddle and some rigging.

Apparently I had not been quiet enough this time, because she started yelping “Lllp! Frrrr mmm!” rather than her previous moans as I entered back in. I kneeled down next to her and placed my hand on her back to stop her wiggling. The feeling of her skin was even more exciting than its soft look, though the touch also calmed both of us.

I found two fitting images, choose what suits your imagination :)
Last edited by jafib 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Promising start! Look forward to hearing about Tamara and the next stage of the story.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very nice first chapter!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are very right. This was very erotic. Well done setup. I do hope you will follow up with more.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

2 Oral
══════

I ripped the tape off her mouth, earning a daunted “Ouch!” from Tamara, followed by deep breaths and slurps. To leave no room for questions, I placed the glass against her lips and she lifted her head a bit while I tilted it upwards. Only about half of it reached her throat while some spilled along her face on the ground, especially after Tamara choked on it. That was not really a good position for drinking, but it would do for now.

When Tamara opened her mouth again after swallowing, I immediately shoved the scarf between her teeth and fixated it behind her head under wild protest. Tamara attempted to shake it off, but even the slightest movements of her head made her agonize as her hair was pulled by her own strict ties. Thus I decided to grant her some relief there and removed the string from her hair, only to then bind it to the newly added gag for some extra strain on her mouth. That was definitely uncomfortable as well, but it wouldn’t cause any serious pain while keeping Tamara from any more talking attempts. And the way it shaped her face, with the pained, forced smile, was too enjoyable to stop it prematurely.

I would have loved to look straight into her eyes at that point, but wanted to keep the mystery a bit longer. The mix of care and strictness in silence must have gravely confused Tamara, even though she should have been aware that it was time for me to arrive. Seeing this usually strong girl helpless like this, subject to my whims was something I had not expected.

3 Touch
═══════

I pushed Tamara on the side again and started caressing her - first through slight tickling of her sides, moving up to her neck and back down between and around her breasts. Only barely could she keep from wiggling while trembling and breathing intensely. I approached with my lips and sucked on Tamaras beautifully dark nipples, eliciting a surprised and then horny moan from her.

Once these were wet, I proceeded downwards, licking her sweating skin, taking in a slightly salty taste together with her pleasant aroma of arousal. When I reached her crotch, the taste got sweeter and saltier and the liquid more doughy. I avidly sucked it all up, relishing the smell of her arousal, licking in circles as she groaned in delight. One she was cleaned up, I moved further down, teasing her bare legs and soles a bit with my tongue.

4 Roughness
═══════════

Then I retracted and picked up the paddle with my right hand while using my left hand to roll Tamara back onto her belly and hold her hands out of the way. A few hits shook her sexy ass, bringing her back down from cloud nine. She screamed to the extent possible through the gag every time I flailed her, yet I became more obsessive with each smack, hitting harder and harder until she only whimpered in pain. Good thing her family had the house for themselves with neighbors far enough away to not arouse suspicion.

Only when I slowed down did I notice that Tamara had stopped whining and saw tears coming out even under her blindfold. Looking back at her sore red ass I began to realize the brutality I had subjected her to. This definitely went too far too fast.

What had I done to this beautiful creature? Would this mark the end of a relationship in its infancy? I wanted to hide in shame, but I knew that I had to release and at least try to console her.
Last edited by jafib 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You continuation was strong. Please keep up the good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh dear, I hope you've not ruined this relationship already.

Tears from pain not good!
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

5 Reconciliation
════════════════

So I detached her hogtie, removed her gag and blindfold and lifted her up into my arms, hugging her reconciliatorily. Tamara did not say anything, only looking at me with an impenetrable, exhausted stare. Still she was unable to move her hands or feet apart, but that could wait until she had recuperated.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally whispered: “I want more of this, Johnny.”

I gasped, having expected scolding. I released my hug and looked into her eyes, which looked much more adventurous again. “So I should not free you yet?”

Tamara smirked. “Your choice.”

“Do you need anything?”

“Another glass of water would be nice.”

I raised her up, and though her feet were still bound and her hands cuffed behind her back, we walked a few meters, until I saw that a drop looming at her crotch, threatening to drip onto the ground. Tamara had obviously sensed it too and blushed at my gaze.

“Just give me a second, honey.” I said and kneeled down before her, licking her clean again. Somehow I enjoyed licking this slightly salty and tart cream. And she did not seem unhappy either, though she looked rather embarassed. Once Tamara was shiny clean we proceeded onwards down to the kitchen.

6 Feeding Time
══════════════

When we reached the stairs I realized that Tamara would not be able to take them with her bound feet. Since I enjoyed pampering her and exercising my power, I unceremoniously lifted her into my arms like a baby and carried her down, placing her on the ground once we reached the end of the stairs.

The way to the kitchen went without further complications. On the tap I filled her a glass and fed it to her again, as before quite a bit of water missed its goal. We both laughed, leading to even more water spillage. This was totally not what I had expected for this weekend…

“While we’re here, how about a little snack? I haven’t had anything for hours since I got stuck in these ropes.”

I smiled and searched through their supplies for something easy to feed her… Ahh, cereal!
I prepared a big bowl for both of us and guided her to the table. She was still completely naked, but since it was warm and the windows of their house only led to their hedged garden, we did not worry about it.

I sat down next to her, poured in the oatmilk and moved a spoon towards her mouth. It didn’t take long until she spilled something, which I avidly lapped up from her bosom and legs. She seemed quite ticklish like that, so I licked a bit more, but I did not want to turn her on again just yet, only have some fun. So we continued taking turns in munching down the bowl, and after two bowls we were both satisfied.

7 Mentoring
═══════════

“So, why and how did you get stuck there?”

Tamara blushed, caught off-guard by this direct question. “Well…” she stuttered.

“Go on, I want to know it all. You’re not going anywhere before I am satisfied.” I smirked while she shifted around in her chair, trying to get more comfortable.

“So, I have been into this kinda stuff for a while. Years ago I read a book which started with the main characters being kidnapped, and the descriptions of them being gagged and helpless intrigued me. I knew the word gag but could not really picture what it was, so I browsed the web - and the images somehow intrigued me. However, at the time I didn’t know what to make of it, so I merely looked at these images from time to time. Then I saw kidnapping scenes in movies, and again they filled my with excitement. The helplessness - I wanted to experience it myself.

One day I had some time alone and some rope and started tying myself - first the legs, then the hands, learned some knots and techniques. Throughout the last few months I did this a few times, and today I wanted to try something more exciting - true helplessness. With the ropes, I was always quick to free myself again, and they were never quite tight enough. So I used handcuffs and placed the key on the side, so I could free myself at some point.

Unfortunately I wiggled too much and slid off the bed, where you found me after a long while. It was a good idea to choose this day, as I knew you could be my backup - though I didn’t expect it to go on that far.“

“Wow!” I was speechless. This relationship would be much more intricate than I had expected. “And why were you naked?”

She blushed again and looked down onto her nude figure. “It… is much more thrilling that way. Same with the gag and blindfold. It feels so much more real, like I am really in distress.”

“Well then, I don’t want to withhold such excitement from you. I am enjoying this a lot as well, as you have probably noticed. How about going outside?”

“Like this?” she gasped. “We do have neighbors with windows where they could see us.”

“Well,” I said roguishly, “isn’t it even more fun then?”

“Um… but what if they know my parents and talk to them? I don’t want to create unrest.”

I thought and took a step outside to examine the situation. In the back of the garden was a little shed among trees, and only on one side there was a house with windows high enough to reach into the garden. “I guess I can throw a big towel over you until we reach the covered side on the end of your garden.”

“And then?”

“Then we’re gonna have some fun!” I chuckled, and Tamara joined in, though I could still feel her being a little uneasy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic