The Binding of Kate & Dan (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Excellent 👌
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow what a fantastic story so far! Really looking forward to the next part
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You're an excellent writer and have done a superb job making these characters into real people, especially Ava. Well done.

I understand how these things take a lot of time and effort, but please don't forget your loyal fans asking the question all writers want to have asked:

"And then what happened?"
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

Hello,

The next part of the story will be posted below. I wanted to finish it completely before putting it up but I figure posting smaller chunks from now on will encourage me to write more often. Also, this chapter will run longer and will include the finale and perhaps set things up for future stories. I also changed the title of the story because the old one was similar to an ongoing one that receives frequent updates on the site.

I'm sorry if it took a long time to get to this point and I hope you enjoy the next part. As always, thank you for the feedback.

Cheers
Last edited by Theo73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

The Binding of Kate & Dan: Part 3

Kate was relieved about her less stringent bondage. Only her wrists were left tied up behind her back and with her elbows no longer bound, the soreness in Kate’s shoulders was dimming. The gag was also a welcome change, less obstructive than the panties and more comfortable than the tape. She looked over to Dan who was bound tightly to his chair, no longer struggling. Kate knew it had something to do with whatever they had been doing before; when Kate was left hogtied and gagged in the living room. Something sexual, no doubt. Now Ava set him aside like a piece of furniture, tightly bound to his chair in his briefs, wearing the hood with numerous buckles on it. Kate stared at him, wondering if Ava had stuffed his mouth with her more of her underwear and wrapped it in tape before the hood went on. Dan stirred again, making a muffled noise before turning his head about the room; blind, deaf and dumb. Kate didn’t envy his predicament. When Kate turned to the blond woman, she was undoing her hair, running her fingers through her locks slowly, watching her intently, like a hunter looking at an animal in a trap.

Ava looked Kate over as she became distracted by Dan’s bondage. Starting at her knees and going up her legs; until her olive skin met the white fabric of her underwear. Ava loved the way they hugged her hips and how Kate kept her legs together, still trying to protect her modesty. Ava tried to guess how many polka dots were printed on them. She imagined the bound girl slung over her knees helplessly as she poked each one individually and counted. Twelve...thirteen...fourteen... Every time Kate would struggle she would pretend to lose count and smack her on the ass. I guess we have to start over, she would say. Try and stay still this time...one...two...thr-

“Mpphhhg?” Kate said, interrupting Ava’s little fantasy. Ava looked up into Kate’s face as she attempted to speak but only muffled sounds made it past the cloth ball in her mouth. Ava locked eyes with her as she came forward, touching Kate’s leg.

“Now, we can get to know each other a little...just us girls,” Ava said devilishly as she rubbed the side of Kate’s leg, Kate began to blush but sat silently. Ava leaned into her ear and whispered. “First things first, though. I need to re-tie you, turn around.”

Kate did as she was told without a fuss, not wanting to end up like Dan. Ava leaned off the bed to pick up her bag of supplies and placed it on the bed behind Kate, who sat on her knees, looking forward. She pulled out more rope and a pair of handcuffs. “Lift that cute butt of yours a sec.” Ava said before snapping the handcuffs around her ankles. “Your ankles are cuffed and I’m undoing your wrists so don’t try anything.” Ava then began undoing the ropes around Kate’s wrists. Free of the ropes, Kate hesitantly massaged the rope marks on her arms. Ava sat behind her and sorted her ropes, ready to jump if she moved suddenly or tried to remove her gag. After a moment, Ava tugged on one of Kate’s bra straps absentmindedly. “Take this off, it’ll only get in the way.” Kate looked behind at her and began protesting as much as her gag would allow. Ava responded by tugging the knotted end behind her head and pulling it back like the reigns of a horse, pulling her head back as the cloth ball dug deeper into her mouth. Kate’s eyes went wide as her head was pulled back until her chin was in the air, moaning uncomfortably into her gag and leaning back. “You can either take it off now or I can cut it off. It makes no difference to me.” Ava said as she tugged in the sock gag behind her head, holding her back. Kate moaned affirmatively into her gag as she held her hands up submissively. Ava released the sock slowly as Kate crossed her arms and began slowly taking off her bralette, revealing her bare back. “Arms down,” Ava said as Kate let her arms fall to her side, Ava grabbed them and began a second, wider elbow tie. Kate cried into her gag as Ava forced her arms into position, which made Ava think that maybe she was regretting not attempting to escape in that brief moment of freedom. “That’s a good girl,” Ava said as she looped and coiled the rope around her arms. After her elbows were hobbled and pinned to her back, Ava told her to turn around and began connecting her wrists in the same manner, with a coil between them. Kate’s biceps were now fixed slightly behind her back and her her forearms tied in front and inward toward each other. Despite her arms being bound in front of her, Kate would find it impossible to remove her gag since her hands couldn’t touch her face. Kate remained complacent as Ava continued her ties, only gag talking under her breath, making little sounds of desperation. I’ll mold her into a perfect bondage slave yet, Ava thought as she tied off the last knot. When she was done, Ava leaned back on the bed with her back against the bed frame. She kept her eyes on Kate who still sat silently, waiting for instructions like a dutiful pet. Ava wedged a foot between Kate’s knees, prying them open. “Don’t be so modest, spread them for me.” Kate did as she was told and she spread her legs in front of Ava. Ava settled back and watched her expectantly. “Now struggle. Not too loudly. Just for me.” Kate looked at her nervously before she began moving anxiously in her bonds from her kneeling position, twisting her torso and straining in her ropes. Kate kept her eyes on Ava as she gag spoke, “playing” the captive begging for release; a role Ava thought she was born to play. Ava found herself getting more aroused as she watched her, looking on like a hungry wolf. She payed particular attention to her perky breasts, her stifled pleas and the mound pressing against the cotton of her underwear. This was Ava’s equivalent of a private sex show; a beautiful captive, bound and gagged for her viewing pleasure. She especially enjoyed the moments of genuine frustration Kate put on display, groaning and straining against her bonds. After a few exhaustive minutes, Ava spoke up. “You can stop now,” Ava said, satisfied. Kate sat back on her knees, breathing heavily and smelling of sweat.

“Turn around for me.” Ava said, with an appraising eye. Kate stared back defiantly for a moment before she did as she was told and turned her back to Ava, still kneeling on the bed. Kate felt the bed under her shift as Ava came up behind her and removed the ankle cuffs, tossing them aside. Then she felt hands on her hips, rubbing them. Kate stared forward, her breath quickening. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck standup as Ava pressed her body against her own, delicately playing with the waistband of her underwear. “How are the ropes? Comfortable?” Ava said as she kissed Kate’s neck, still teasing the edges of her panties. Kate didn’t respond verbally, only moved her forearms as much as the bondage would allow. “You’re lucky to have someone experienced tie you up.” Ava said rubbing her abdomen and speaking in her ear. Kate froze as Ava touched her. “Aren’t you going to thank me?” Ava said with one hand on her breast and the other over her panties. Kate only moaned questioningly in response, so Ava pulled back the elastic leg of her panties and let go. It made a satisfying snap, making Kate flinch.

“Pphhhungg uuhh!” Kate said, remembering her manners and making Ava giggle as she kissed her neck. Kate made a shocked sound as Ava’s hand crept inside her panties. When she reached Kate’s vulva, Kate began to breathe more intensely. “Shhhh,” Ava whispered as she found Kate’s lips, teasing the entry of her fingers. She wasn’t surprised when she felt the wetness there.

As she fingered Kate, Ava’s other hand was touching her breast, eliciting an intense response from the gagged girl. “Is this what you like?” Ava asked through Kate’s moans. Kate responded with a long Uh-huh as she continued her hand motions. Then Ava suddenly pulled the elbow rope back and the bound girl fell with her back to the covers, yelping in surprise. Her captor then pulled her by her armpits to the back end of the bed. Grabbing a pillow and placing it between her neck and the headboard, so that her head was raised and looking forward. It all happened within a few moments before Ava was on top of her, kissing her open mouthed over her gag. Kate felt Ava slowly descend down her body, kissing, biting and licking her. As her lips and tongue made it’s way down the length of her, Ava’s hands got to work groping her breasts and rubbing her nipples. Kate kept her hands away from Ava’s head as she made her way to her navel. Ava noticed and pressed Kate’s hands to her own head in a massaging motion, then Kate began playing with Ava’s hair, much to her captor’s pleasure. Ava continued on to Kate’s hips, biting the waistband of her underwear and pulling down. Suddenly, Kate felt a wash of cool air on her genitals as they were pulled down suddenly. She barely had time to react before she felt the warmth of Ava’s mouth and her prodding tongue. Kate tensed and arched her back, biting down on the gag and moaning more loudly than she had before. She looked down and saw Ava’s eyes looking up at her, gauging her response before going down on her again. Kate shut her eyes as she felt the sensations echo up her body, she wasn't sure if she would orgasm, but the pleasure was enough to drive a person insane if it continued forever. It continued for what seemed like an eternity to the bound girl. Her moaning became more loud and more loud, until finally...

It stopped.

The feeling was no longer peaking and Kate was suddenly deserted, sensation-wise. She took a breath before opening her eyes slowly. As she did, she felt Ava climb back on top of her as she had before. She didn’t have time to react before Ava came into focus, pressing the duct tape tightly to her lips. As the young woman cried out and her eyes opened in shock, Ava began winding it around her head. Kate shook from side to side and pleaded as Ava continued her revolutions, making the old gag disappear completely under layers of grey tape. Ava tore the tape away and stood on her knees, looming over Kate’s body. Kate’s cheeks bulged over the edges of the tape and her face was red as she tried to shout, her eyes pleading. Tears built up in the corner of her eyes as she wiggled helplessly under Ava's weight. She was much quieter now, and Ava smiled as the girl struggled to be as loud as she was before. Her muffled cries could barely be heard outside the room.

“Now, where were we?” Ava said before her face disappeared between Kate’s thighs once again.

Last edited by Theo73 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great stuff!
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Awesome continuation, great job
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Damn, you actually came back for it. Looking forward to the finale :)
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

Kate thought she might go insane. Her body shuddered as the oral sex on her continued unabated. She thought of closing her legs around the stranger’s neck and chocking the life out of her captor. Not really to free herself, more so for the satisfaction of doing it. It wouldn’t work of course, but the thought was a nice distraction. She’d just spread my legs and tie them to the bed frame if I tried. Kate thought as the sensations continued. I’m better off just-

Kate groaned as the woman played with her clitoris. The sounds were greatly muffled and she wasn’t even sure that Dan could hear her. She was fully in tears now, her face beet red and she was perspiring all over. To her the room smelled of duct tape, sweat and sex. Her fists closed as her body tensed. After minutes of this unique torture the woman stopped and left the gagged girl panting on the bed. Ava lifted her head and put her hand on Kate’s stomach, rubbing it tenderly. She made calming shhh noises as she climbed over Kate and came face to face with her. She stopped, finally. Kate thought to herself as she lied there looking at her captor, panting. The woman stared back, and Kate could see a bit of sympathy at the edges of her expression; like a sliver of light leaking under a doorway. She brushed some hair out of Kate’s face and looked her in the eye. “Do you want to come?” she said with an earnestness that took Kate by surprise. For a moment the two women looked at each other until Kate panted and yelled into her gag. She couldn't be understood of course but Ava assumed it was a barrage of insults. The captor rolled her eyes and stretched out an arm toward Kate's face and pinched her nose. Kate's tirade stopped as her air was cut off and Ava climbed over her. "I asked you a question, slave. Do you want to come?" Kate nodded eagerly and Ava let go of her pinched nose so she could breathe again.

“Do you have any toys?” the woman asked her, still hovering over Kate’s bound body on hands and knees. Kate nodded again and spoke something softly into her gag as she tapped the inside of Ava’s leg. The woman looked down and saw Kate pointing at the bed underneath them. “Under the bed?” Ava asked. Kate responded by nodding again. The half naked blond climbed off of her and disappeared for a moment before emerging with a shoebox. Kate watched her open it and look through it before pulling out a purple wireless magic wand. She turned it on for a brief moment before tossing it on the bed and putting the box aside. She climbed back and laid next to Kate with the vibrator in her hand. Kate looked to her expectantly. “I’ll take out the gag after,” she said plainly before settling herself next to Kate. “Turn unto your side, try and get comfortable.” Ava then adjusted the pillows before Kate felt an arm wrap around her and hold her close before pressing the head of the vibrator between her legs. Ava kissed the side of neck sensually as it came to life at it’s lowest setting. Kate’s breathing quickened as it was pressed against her lips, she began to groan lowly as Ava massaged the head against her. She tried to scooch away instinctually but only backed into Ava, who wrapped one leg over hers and stopped her from moving. As the vibrations continued, Ava whispered in her ear as she kissed her neck and shoulders.

“Still trying to get away?” Ava whispered as she rubbed the vibrator between Kate’s thighs, “Keep trying.” Kate gave into Ava’s teasing and vented her frustration; going back and forth from grunting angrily into her gag and making desperate, tearful orgasmic pleas.

“Phhhgg hhlllmmphh muuuh....pplphhg!”

Ava turned the vibrator up and continued kissing her as Kate shuddered in her arms. The only sounds in the room we’re the buzzing of the wand, the sound of kissing and the noises coming from Kate’s gagged mouth. Kate took deep breaths, trying to control herself. Her full breasts rose with them, like a boat on an ocean swell. She desperately wanted to feel herself but her arms we’re pinned uselessly to her sides. Her fingers bloomed and clawed at empty air. Her jaw clenched around the soaked cloth that filled her mouth, feeling it squish beneath her teeth. The tape pressing tightly against her mouth as she neck strained. Ava paused the vibrator for a moment, letting Kate catch her breath before leaning into her captive’s ear, whispering. “Now?” Kate nodded manically as she pleaded through her gag, begging for release.

“Ypphhhh! Ppphhhgggg!”

“Alright then...” Ava said as the vibrator buzzed back to life at it’s highest setting. Kate joined with a chorus of moans as Ava moved it rhythmically against her. Tears of frustration spilled down her cheeks and she could feel beads of sweat move down her body, soaking into the sheets beneath her. Her free ankle strained and kicked at the bed beneath them. Kate’s eyes rolled back in her head as she repeated.

“Uuhh Phhgg, uuhh phhgg, uuhh phhgg”

Ava used the hand she hand been holding Kate with and clasped it over her mouth tightly, further muffling her. Her arousal began to peak suddenly as Kate began to melt in Ava’s arms. It became all too much for her; the smell of Ava’s hair, her hushed teasing voice, the hand over her mouth...Kate gave a strained gagged moan as her muscles tensed and her arousal reached a crescendo. Ava double down during this moment as she spooned Kate, pressing the vibrator deeper between her thighs and whispering things in her ear.

Kate cursed and cried into her gag as she came.

After she finished, Ava moved her hand in place of the vibrator and massaged her gently. Kate melted into the bedding, breathing hoarsely. Ava turned Kate’s face toward her and kissed her over the gag. Ava held the captive girl for a moment as she caught her breath, then she got up from and left the bedroom, leaving the bound, gagged and naked woman on the bed. Ava came back with a glass of water in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.

Ava pulled Kate up into a sitting position as Ava placed the glass in Kate’s empty hand. Kate looked back at her, unsure whether or not this was a trick. Ava spotted this, “Don’t worry I won’t make you drink it yourself,” she said as she began cutting away the duct tape. “I admit it would be funny though, with the way you’re tied up.” Ava smiled at Kate as she worked. Ava removed the tape and stopped before undoing the knot of her cleave gag that was underneath. “Behave yourself.” Ava said, Kate responded by nodding slowly before Ava removed her gag completely and tossed it aside. Now free of her gag, Kate took a moment to stretch her jaw and moisten her dry tongue, before Ava raised the glass to her lips and she drank. Kate pulled away when she was done and looked at Ava as she set the glass aside, tilting her head back as if resting on an invisible wall, eyes closed. She felt the bed shift under her as Ava pulled her in close from behind.

“You’re no longer gagged. Aren’t you going to scream for help?” Ava said as she touched her bound body. Kate remained quiet except for her shallow breaths, too unsure of what her captor wanted from her and too afraid to call for help. Kate heard her riffling through her bag before her hair was gently pulled back. Diligently, Ava began packing her mouth with some kind of sponge. She took extra care not to choke her captive as Kate made groans of discomfort. Ava held it inside as she revealed a different roll of tape. This one was white and much wider than the duct tape. Kate felt the sponge expand in her mouth. “Be a good slave and close your mouth, would you?” Kate was unable to completely but Ava plastered the tape over her mouth nonetheless, doing so in long, wide strips. Kate felt the tape conform to her open mouth and seal the packing behind her lips, making it very clear that something was undoubtedly stuffed in the poor girl’s mouth. Ava smoothed out the tape with her thumbs as Kate looked at her, with wide eyes. Then her captor leaned in and kissed her over the tape, long and deep. The gagged girl moaned awkwardly from her behind her gag as she did so. Then, she gave her a strange look and suddenly got off the bed, adjusting the backside of her panties as she walked casually to the door. Kate watched as she turned to her. “Now, don’t move an inch or I’ll spank your ass until its red,” she said gleefully with a wink before walking out of the room, leaving the door open only slightly.

Kate and Dan were now alone in the room.

Kate looked at herself in the dresser mirror. Her face was a mess of sweat, tears and hair sticking up at odd angles. Kate’s almond eyes made her out to seem more tired than she actually was and the gag added a lot to this aesthetic, making her seem even more miserable by not allowing her to close mouth. In short, she looked like a complete mess. Kate could hear the sound of her captor’s footsteps on the other side of the apartment, near the bathroom. That’s when she suddenly remembered...

That her cell was still in the duffel bag.

Kate’s heart raced as she moved on her knees across the bed and rummaged through it. She had to bend forward awkwardly, leaning over it. She moved aside hoods, belts, things with buckles, tape and more rope. Her hand closed around a familiar feeling phone case and she pulled it out just as she heard the footfalls approaching the door.

Shit! She thought to herself as she threw the phone back inside the bag, closed the flap and returned to her position. The woman opened the bedroom and walked in briskly, with a towel slung over her shoulder. She seemed distracted, and didn’t pay attention to anything that seemed out of order. She grabbed white tape and approached Kate on the bed.

“Close your fists.” Ava said before she began wrapping them tightly in tape. The gagged girl looked at Ava, trying to speak as if to ask her why, but only shallow moans escaped her mouth. “We don’t want you running away and opening any doors now, do we?” Kate looked at her feeling defeated, wondering if she had any idea of how close she was to texting someone for help. Kate was then pulled up by the rope between her elbows off the bed, and brought over to the dresser. They watched each other through the mirror as Ava held Kate in front of her. Kate was slightly taller but her captor was more buxom. Ava held her from behind and began to sway back and forth, smiling to her in the mirror. “I thought you and I could enjoy a shower together, doesn’t that sound nice?” The woman said kissing the side of Kate’s taped face. Kate only looked back at her, her face frozen in an expression of desperation. “And if I’m being being honest, you kind of stink.” Ava then guided Kate out of the room by the rope tying her elbows.

As she was ushered forward, she looked back towards the bed and cursed into her gag. Kate felt a slap on her ass cheek and she squealed in response.

“C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up.”

Last edited by Theo73 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Finally got around to catching up on this - really fantastically written as always, I'm enjoying the dynamic a lot and I would love to see this continued!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful bondage story.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Just finished the first part and damn I wish I was dan 🥵 can't wait to read the following chapters
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

The Binding of Kate & Dan: Part 4

Some time later, Kate and Dan found themselves sitting on the edge of her bed, silently regarding each other in the dresser mirror. They were alone in the room, left to contemplate their evening as they wallowed in a cocktail of helplessness, arousal and anxiety. The bondage they currently endured left them with no chance of escape, so they sat calmly, conserving their energy. Seeing themselves in the mirror, it was easy to understand why.

Their arms were bound behind their backs in a box tie fashion. Two wraps above and below their nipples held their arms close to their chest while cinches in between made the ties snug. Their wrists were on top of another, cradled by a sort of rope sling tie behind their backs and keeping their elbows in a 90 degree position. The rope binding their chests prevented them from moving their hands out of the tie. Even if they could, their hands were bundled into smooth, useless balls of white tape. Another rope hobbled their ankles, with a short coil between them, making it so they would have to hop if they wanted to move on their feet. Every so often small sounds would escape their gagged mouths, which were carefully packed and wrapped with the microfoam tape. She had wrapped their mouths with great care until it resembled a tight, seamless band around their faces. A vague impression of lips could be seen through the tape conforming to their faces. It almost gave them the impression that they were capable of speech. Almost. The white tape matched Kate’s underwear, a pair of white french cut panties that contrasted Dan’s black briefs. Bits of shower dew clung to her body and her hair was slicked back against her head. Dan thought she looked like a model from a magazine, and he found it difficult not to look or get aroused by the sight of his half-naked crush. Kate felt it too, washing over her like a wave as she looked at her bound friend.

The spell broke slightly as they heard footsteps outside.

The doorknob turned and Ava came back into the room, smiling at her captives from behind a black spandex hood before closing the door gingerly behind her, wearing the same ensemble from before. She sauntered over and leaned with her hands on top of the dresser, crossing her legs, looming over them with her dominant shadow.

“How are we feeling?” she asked inquisitively as she noticed Dan's erection and Kate's nipples.

The pair began trying to speak, once again trying to convince her to let them go. As they continued, Ava slowly uncrossed her legs as her hand crept past the waistband of her panties. Dan noticed her nipples poking through the cotton of her shirt as she played with herself. The noises died down when they realized what was happening and Ava sighed disappointingly, pulling her hand out. She stepped forward and held Daniel by the hair, pulling his head back. “I could punish you for that.” She said as Dan stared up at her wide eyed but silent from behind his gag, too afraid to respond. Her hand let go and tenderly touched the side of his face.

“How do Kate’s panties taste?” Ava asked, prodding him. Dan responded as best he could but didn’t struggle against his ropes.

“Mmpphhh.” Dan said with mouthful of underwear.

“I’m sure you can tell that we had fun...didn’t we Kate?”

“Mpppphhhh.” Kate said through her sponge gag.

Ava took off her top and tossed it aside, then addressed her captives. “Don’t look away from me,” she warned before she took Daniel by the ropes binding his chest and pulled him to his feet. Ava held him against her body and began kissing him over his gag. Kate watched his muscular body strain against his ropes and his balled up hands wiggle, unable to do anything to stop her.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Another great continuation really appreciate it you sharing it!!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well it seems that you sure like to make us wait. But, THIS is well worth waiting for!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

another great part, thank you for sharing
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Nice continuation ;)
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

Despite everything, Kate found herself becoming turned on by the display, by how the smaller woman exerted control over the taller, athletic man. Then there was Daniel himself, with his swimmer-like body; in particular Kate enjoyed his wide shoulders, defined chest and strong legs leading to a firm round ass. It looked as though the fabric of his underwear could barely contain it. Ava gripped his backside, toying with the edges of his briefs, their bodies flush with one another as she kissed him.

“Should we take off our panties Daniel?” Ava said as her hands continued playing with his ass. Daniel tried to say something back but was unintelligible through his gag. It only encouraged Ava to continue as she gripped his hips and pulled him into her with a slow humping motion. “Don’t you want to fuck me?” she said in time with the grinding movement.

Dan stood dumbfounded at her words before Ava turned to Kate, pulling her to her feet as well. Now the pair were side by side in front of her. Kate looked down and saw Dan’s bent erection pushing against his underwear. Ava smiled and began rubbing his package with her right hand, his cock stiffening more with her touch. He turned to Kate with a look of desperation. “She can’t help you.” Ava leaned into his ear and whispered, then she pulled Kate closer to her and placed her hand over her underwear delicately. Kate and Dan stood there as their captor touched them, balancing on their bound feet. They couldn’t do anything but look at each other, no words made it past the tape around their faces. No sound made it past the walls of the room.

“I want you to kiss each other.” Ava said calmly, almost a whisper. The bound pair looked at one another for a moment, seeing no other choice but to press their faces together in a mock kiss. As they did so, Ava’s hands found their way inside their underwear. The two made sounds of passion through their gags as Ava took her time playing with them. Ava spoke up when Kate and Dan felt they couldn’t take any more, as every touch elicited a physical or verbal reaction.

Ava spoke low. “Lie down next to each other on the bed.” The two of them looked at eachother helplessly before turning and worming their way unto the bed, lying there. The pair looked up at her with anxiety in their eyes. She could see and hear them struggling to form words behind the tape around their faces. Their legs were pulled up towards their chests as if protecting their modesty. Ava thought the scene was an incredible turn on. She stood a moment and stared down at them as she dipped her hands inside her panties, feeling herself and reminiscing about the night she just had. Ava could tell it was a genuine attempt at dialogue, she could also see that they were undeniably aroused by the situation. No matter how much they tried to convince themselves otherwise.

No, I think I’ll keep you gagged for this next part. Ava thought staring down at them. Then she leaned past the edge of the bed, grabbed their bound ankles and pulled them to her end so that their bound bodies were pointing straight away from her. The captives fell silent as Ava climbed unto the bed on her hands and knees between them, like a spider hanging over a pair of webbed flies.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Awesome
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

This is excellent. Love taped hands and captured couples, can’t wait for more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic