The Binding of Kate & Dan (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Binding of Kate & Dan (F/FM)

Post by Theo73 »

Hey Everyone!

The following is a story I wrote with an idea inspired by a request from @TripleZero. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. My heart tells me that this is only the first part of an ongoing adventure with Kate and Dan but I thought I would just get this first part out there for now and see how it lands. If I do write second part, there will no doubt be revisions to the first since I feel there are certain parts that may need to be fleshed out, and will edit those when the time comes.

Cheers!

The Binding of Kate & Dan: Part 1

It was 8 pm when Dan got home from the gym, a thorough upper body workout followed by a quick dip in the pool and a hot shower. He lived on the top floor of a four unit apartment building with a courtyard and a bit of backyard space. It was a nice area, near the subway station and not far from downtown. He’d been here for a few years but never got to know his neighbors. He was never really interested in getting to know them anyway, his downstairs neighbors consisted of a grumpy retired woman and a divorced dad who was never home; not exactly the kind of people that a young man would be eager to get to know. His neighbor across the hall however, was a different story. Her name was Kate and Dan was smitten with her. It had only been only a couple months since she moved in and they often crossed each other in the hallway, trading shy smiles and exchanging short greetings. They also had a tendency to catch each other in the laundry room as well, rushing to do a load of late night laundry as young people wont to do, playfully blaming each other for not having clean clothes the next day. She had brown hair worn in a short bob and matching oval eyes above prominent cheekbones. Dan loved her smile, sweet and mischievous at the same time. She was smaller than Dan by a foot and a half, with perky breasts and curvy hips. Dan knew they were close in age, mid twenties for sure. He thought better than to ask a woman how old she was. Dan himself was 26, 5’11 with wide shoulders and an athletic build. He had short dark hair with faded sides, an angular face and light blue eyes. The kind of person who didn’t realize they we’re handsome until someone randomly told them so.

Dan made his way upstairs to his front door and heard music coming from Kate’s apartment, it wasn’t loud enough to bother him, only just loud enough for him to hear. A Friday night tradition of hers. This was about as bothersome as she was as a next door neighbor. That is to say, not that bothersome at all. Dan could still make out the lyrics past the door, in beat with some electric piano, indicative of some kind of dance remix, the lyrics repeating;

"I, I follow, I follow you
Deep sea baby, I follow you
I, I follow, I follow you
Dark doom honey, I follow you..."

Dan imagined her inside her apartment, dancing in the kitchen and using a spoon like a karaoke mic, the way free spirited girls did in romantic comedies. He shook the dumb thought from his head as he unlocked his front door and made his way inside. The music cut off as he shut the door behind him. He dropped his gym bag in his room and promptly made himself something to eat. He sat in his living room, eating dinner next to his open laptop. His phone buzzed to life, it was his friend Will.

“Did you ask her out yet??” the text message read.

“Nope...not yet...” Dan responded.

“Dude, it’s clear she likes you just ask her to come over and watch a movie, she’s across the hall for God’s sake!”

“Yea, you’re right.”

“and take it from there, if she enjoyed herself, then she’ll do it again and then...who knows?”

Dan sat and thought about it for a moment before taking his empty dinner plate to the kitchen. He began doing his dishes when decided that the moment was now. He was going to walk across the hallway and finally ask her. He placed his plate in the drying rack and toweled off his hands. When he walked out of his apartment, he was immediately met with something odd; Kate’s front door was open. Not wide open, just open by a bit. That and her music was turned off. Dan peered in and could see that something had fallen on the floor inside the apartment, a potted plant that had tipped over and scattered dirt at the end of the entryway. He walked over to the door and heard curious hushed noises from inside. Dan pushed open the door with a slow creak.

“Hey Kate, your door was open...are...are you okay?” Dan called into the apartment as he closed the door behind him. “It’s Dan. I’m coming in...just...letting you know...” Dan continued inside and turned into the living room. Dan was met by two women standing there. One of them was dressed in all black with a knit ski mask over her face. She had a black duffel slung over her back and her right hand held a gun pointed directly at Daniel. She had Kate against her chest with a black gloved hand clasped tightly over her mouth. Kate huffed and mumbled something through the tight handgag when she saw Daniel, which made her captor press her more closely against her chest.

“Hiya Dan,” the masked woman said in a lighthearted tone, pointing the gun a few meters from Daniel’s chest.

“Holy shit,” Dan said reflexively, swallowing some spit and putting his hands up.

“Did you close the door behind you?” the masked woman asked flatly.

“Uh….yea….It’s closed.” he said as his heart rate rose.

“Good. Don’t make a run for it or I’ll shoot, and if I don’t hit you, I’ll shoot her, understand?”

“Yea. I understand,” he said as he looked to Kate. She stared back at him, terrified, her cheeks bulging out over the gloved hand that squeezed her jaw. She kept her arms dangling at her sides as the woman held her close.

“Mmmmphhh!” Kate said from underneath the tight hand as the woman ignored her.

“Come over here and get on your knees with your back to me, no funny business. I’m not fucking around,” with that Dan walked over and got on his knees. The living room table had been pushed over and was flush with the couch. He got down with his back towards her. He heard a yelp as Kate was forced down to her knees next to him. The burglar moved in front of the pair with her gun still out, between them and the entryway. “Scream and I’ll shoot. Move without my say and I’ll shoot. Do you understand?” Dan and Kate nodded, sweat building up on their brows as they stared up at the woman in black, breath quickening in the chests. She stood before them with an open duffel bag and placed it a few feet away from them. “Wallets, keys and phones, in the bag, now.” Dan did as he was told and tossed his stuff in the bag gingerly. Kate tossed in her phone as well.

“My keys and wallet are on the shelf, over there,” Kate said motioning to the bookshelf in the living room. The woman snatched up the bag and grabbed her wallet and keys from the shelf, quickly stuffing them inside the bag, keeping the couple in view as she did so.

“Good. Now then, does anyone know you two are here? Do I have to worry about anyone else walking through that door?” she said lowering the gun to her side.

Kate and Dan exchanged looks, shaking their heads . Kneeling with their hands behind their heads.

“We both live alone…I think. Nobody else is coming over,” Kate said softly looking at the ground.

“Yea, I’m not expecting anyone,” Dan said looking up at her. The woman then put a hand into the bag and Dan heard metallic clinking as she tossed two pairs of handcuffs on the ground before them. Dan was taken aback by what she demanded next...

“Take off your clothes, both of you,” she said coldly, gun at her side.

“What!? Why??” Kate said looking up at her with her mouth wide in an expression of utter disbelief. The burglar knelt down and spoke softly...only to her, raising the pistol to emphasize her point.

“Because I’m the bitch with the gun, that’s why. Down to your bra and panties, now.” This prompted Kate to begin taking off her top. The woman in black turned to Dan, “You too, neighbor boy.” The pair began taking off their shirts, then unbuttoning their jeans. “Don’t try and get up,” the woman warned them, “keep your butts on the floor.” Kate and Dan sat as they took off their pants and tossed their clothes at their captor’s feet. They resumed their original position, on their knees with their hands behind their heads. Kate and Dan kept their eyes down, trying not to look at each other’s half-nakedness. However palpable their discomfort, it quickly gave way to curiosity and they snuck a peak at each other’s underwear. Kate had on a beige B cup bra with thin spaghetti straps and a wide bottom band, like a cross between crop top and a sports bra. Dan watched as droplets of sweat made their way down her chest and began soaking into the fabric between her breasts. Her panties however, were far more modest than Dan imagined in his most intimate thoughts. White hipsters with black dots and a wide waistband with full coverage on the back. Dan tracked more droplets of sweat as they made their way down her back, curving until they met the waistband above her ass. If modesty was the theme of tonight’s underwear choice, Dan clearly didn’t get the memo. He was wearing a pair of black low-rise briefs with a white waistband. With the Nike word and logo printed on the waist. The woman leaned back and admired her captive’s underwear choice, “Adorable.” she said. “You two clearly didn’t coordinate. I think she has more fabric on her ass than you do Dan...not that I’m complaining.” Dan blushed at the comment and looked up at the masked intruder. Dan could see smiling lips peaking through the hole, just below a pair of wicked eyes. She turned to Kate and said “I know for a fact you weren’t planning on clubbing tonight, those are definitely some staying home underwear.” Kate leered back as she continued. “But I can’t knock a girl for prioritizing comfort over style.”

“Are you done?” Kate responded angrily, ignoring her previous threats. The longer they spent with this woman, the more and more it became clear that she was having too much fun ordering them around.

“No, actually. It’s time for the real fun to begin,” she said as she motioned to Dan with her gun. “Cuff him, hands behind his back.” Kate had forgotten about the pairs of metallic cuffs the woman had thrown to the ground just before ordering them to strip. Kate’s defiant look faded quickly as she reached and grabbed one of the two pairs. Dan complied and placed his hands behind his back as Kate moved behind to cuff him. “Put them on tight, if they’re loose, you’ll regret it.” With that remark, Kate pressed down on the cuffs, clinking them more tightly on Dan’s wrists, he winced in pain as she did so.

“Sorry.” she said whispering behind his back.

“Now his ankles, same thing.” Kate leaned forward on all fours and grabbed the second pair from the floor and began fastening them on Dan’s ankles. After that was done she resumed her place next to him. “Your turn now, turn around.” she did as she was told, facing Dan as the woman dropped her duffel bag and knelt behind Kate, placing the gun on the floor next to them. Dan watched as their captor pulled out bunches of rope and placed them on the floor next to her. They were white and wound neatly around themselves in tight little bundles. The way at which the woman placed them gingerly on the floor reminded Dan of the way a nurse would prepare instruments for a surgery; with great care and intent. The woman pulled Kate’s arms behind her back, as the two of them faced each other and Dan looked on with morbid fascination.

Kate had instinctively pressed her wrists together when her hands were brought behind her back, a mistake which elicited a sound of disapproval from the woman. She made a tsk-tsk sound and re-positioned her wrists three inches apart. Clasping Kate’s wrists as if to say, like this, you want them here. It gave Dan the feeling of watching a trainer correcting an athlete’s form in real time, just with more attitude and disapproval. A coach putting a young competitor through the wringer. And Kate, being the kind and complaisant girl that she was, indulged her at every step.

She’s showing her how to be properly tied…

The woman got to work and started by looping twin lines loosely around Kate’s static wrists. The she passed them through the loop and turned back, making an anchor point. Then wrapping it around the rope and constricting the empty space between her hands. The result was a tie that was restricting without sacrificing the circulation in her wrists.

When she was done she tugged confidently at the girl's bonds. Satisfied, she began to loop the rope around Kate’s elbows, repeating the tie. “I hope you’re into yoga Kate,” the woman said as another length of white rope slinked backwards across the floor, used-up by the woman’s deft hands. “Otherwise, this might be a little uncomfortable,” she said as she expertly bound Kate’s elbows behind her back. The tight spirals between her elbows reminded Dan of how nooses were tied, with their repeating coils above the open loop. The more she bound Kate, the more the young captive looked to Dan for some kind of support. The young man looked back at her, mouthing, Its going to be OK and nodded. She nodded back, tight lipped and terrified. With her elbows secured, the woman began looping rope around Kate’s waist and connected it to her wrists, making it so her hands were fixed to her lower back. Her fingers dangling past the waistband of her panties.

“Why are you putting so much work into this?” Kate asked, trying to look behind her at the woman as she finished fastening her wrists. A valid question, Dan thought. After all, the one thing he thought burglars wanted to do was get out as fast as possible, not stick around to play tie up games. This comment prompted the woman to suddenly grab the hair at the back of Kate’s head. The girl yelped in response. The woman anticipated this however, and quickly pressed a gloved hand to Kate’s mouth, stifling it before it made much noise at all. Kate’s head was held back with her neck straight, the woman’s head leaning closely against her neck.

This isn’t a game. Dan thought as he watched the woman get in closer to her face. She takes this more seriously. This is a sport.

“Maybe I like this,” the woman whispered with one hand still over Kate’s mouth, as the other appeared below the girl’s breasts. “Maybe this…” she said as the hand crept past her bellybutton and towards the waistband of her underwear, “...is my favourite part.” The hand was now over Kate’s panties, rubbing between the her legs passionately with up and down strokes. Kate groaned uncomfortably into the glove as her eyes widened in embarrassment, the stretchy cotton of her underwear moving under the woman's forceful fingers. Kate struggled as best she could as it was happening, but the woman was stronger than she looked. Without her arms she was unable to push, punch or scratch her away, she could do nothing but let it happen to her. It was half a minute before the woman stopped and pushed Kate unto her stomach, leaving her heaving on the floor. “Now shut the fuck up.” The woman then got to her feet, holding more bundles of rope in her hand and knelt behind Dan. She began to bind Dan in the same manner, wrist and elbows together and fixed hands to the waist.

“Don’t hurt her. Please,” Dan said with genuine concern as the woman finished with his elbows.

“You like her, don’t you?” the woman said over his shoulder as she finished the coil between his elbows. Dan didn’t answer, only stared ahead as she tightened his ropes. “Don’t worry, I have a feeling you two are going to be awfully close when this is over.” she said, looping the rope around Dan’s midsection. She didn’t grope Dan the same way she did Kate, but he did feel a gloved hand grope his backside over the cotton of his underwear a few times as she worked. When she was done binding him, he felt her kiss his shoulder and whisper into his ear, “That’s a good boy.” She got up and brought Kate unto her knees next to Dan.

The pair tested their matching bonds to see if there was any give, but as they tried it became abundantly clear that they were not going to escape from the ropes. Not only that, but with Dan’s ankles still cuffed, Kate couldn’t risk making a run for the door. It would just serve to piss off their captor and she was already way ahead in that regard.

The woman in black stood back to admire the handiwork done to her captives. “For what it’s worth, you two look damn good tied up,” she said as she looked down on them with the gun now back in her hand. Dan, with his solid chest and thick arms. Kate, with her soft, innocent but fit features. “It’s missing something though…” and with that she walked into Kate’s bedroom and began riffling through something next to the bedroom door. Now that she was out of view, the two tested their ropes with reckless abandon, grunting as they did so. It didn’t take her long to find what she was looking for and she walked back out with some kind of fabric in her hand. She made her way behind them again and unraveled a pair of panties in front of Kate’s face. They were French Cut and light pink, with horizontal stripes of white, purple and blue. “I tried to find a pair with less fabric, you know, like a thong or something...but I guess the more stuffing the better.” Kate’s jaw dropped as she saw the underwear dangling in front of her, shaking her head in disgust.

“Fuck no!” she said twisting in her bonds, watching her captor as she bundled up the panties into a compact ball.

“Open up, sweetie,” the woman said as she pinched Kate’s nose to encourage her cooperation. Kate eventually relented and the woman began and stuffing her mouth with the underwear. Kate groaned uncomfortably as her tongue was pressed down and her mouth was packed. When she was done, the bundled pair was firmly jammed inside her mouth and not an inch of fabric was left dangling past her lips. The woman leaned over her shoulder, “If you spit those out, I’ll go and get you another pair to pack in there, understand?” Kate nodded slowly, looking off in front of her with a thousand-yard stare, mouth packed with her own dirty underwear. “Tell me you understand,” the woman said with her face close to Kate’s as the girl continued to look ahead of her, in profile. The girl’s head sagged again and she began to breath quickly for a moment, as if psyching herself up.

“Uh...uh….uhnpphhphhhg,” the girl tried to say past the packing in her mouth. It was a humiliating display and Dan’s heart went out to her but he remained quiet, and felt all the worse for it. The woman responded by petting Kate on the head with strange tenderness as Kate dipped her head and cried.

“That’s a good girl,” she said, in a soft tone. Then she moved over behind Daniel, who looked over and met Kate’s eyes. She was no longer wearing a look of shocked disbelief at what was happening but rather a look of empathetic tearful distress. An expression that seemed to say (regardless of the panties in her mouth) at least we’re in this together, right? With Dan distracted, the woman took the opportunity to begin stuffing his mouth from behind with more of Kate’s underwear. These were a blue-gray pair, the pattern of which Dan couldn’t quite make out. His best guess were either grey flowers or fading snowflakes. It was hard to tell since Dan was focusing on how much fabric was currently being packed into his mouth.

Definitely not a thong, Dan thought as she continued pushing the panties past his teeth while he made grunting noises of discomfort. With his mouth packed tightly, Dan began to test the efficacy of the stuffing as the duo began uttering desperate muffled sounds at one other. Like short and stifled animal calls. Their captor ignored them and reached out to pull her duffel bag closer to her. The duo watched as she removed a roll of duct tape from inside and found the edge where she tore it last. She stood behind Dan and began to carefully wrap it around his head, doing so without any slack. Kate watched on in horror as the woman playfully counted the revolutions. Dan held his head motionless, looking over to see Kate shaking her head slowly and making incoherent muffled noises. Her lips struggling to form words around the balled up underwear. The pattern of which looked like some kind of abstract painting, a bundle of colored lines folding in and over themselves. Regardless of the sounds she was making, Kate was careful not to let the underwear fall out of her mouth, held there by the threat of a more terrible gag. The duct tape ceased on the fourth go around and Dan was left with gray tape covering most of his lower face. He was breathing through his nose far more audibly now, careful not to choke on Kate’s used underwear. He moved his head and neck about, like a dog trying to get out of a neck cone.

“Mphhh…” Dan uttered through his gag, which was far more efficient than the packing alone. The woman moved over to Kate, who looked up at her, eyes begging for clemency. The woman didn’t hesitate and began wrapping Kate’s head in the same manner. Kate didn’t put up a fight, and surrendered to the will of her captor. When she was done, Kate was properly gagged with her cheeks bulging out from the edges of the tape. It gave her a more desperate look, despite her remaining relatively calm through the duct tape ordeal. The woman in black then grabbed Kate’s ankles and brought them together, wrapping them in rope and attaching it to the coils between her wrists and her back. She placed Kate on the floor so that she was resting on her stomach and tightened the hogtie so she couldn’t extend her legs. When it became obvious to Kate that the woman was finished with her bondage, she struggled on the floor, wiggling back and forth like a desperate worm. All the while calling out through her gag. The woman in black didn’t move to discipline or threaten her, this was after all, what people in bondage did; try and get out. She merely watched the young woman as she began to do the same with Dan. With her captives properly bundled, the woman got up and made her way into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. Dan and Kate were now hogtied on the living room floor a few feet away from each other, staring at one another in their mirrored predicament. Their situation had reached it logical conclusion and they now found themselves fully bound and gagged.

They heard her singing from the kitchen...

"I, I follow...
I follow you.
Deep sea baby...
I follow you."

When she came back into the room holding a half empty glass, she found the young captives struggling in their bonds and making futile muffled noises through their gags. When they saw her, they stopped and stared back, waiting for the next shoe to drop. “Oh don’t mind me,” she said as she took a seat in comfy armchair a few feet away from them. “I’m just thinking of what we should do next…”

This sent the couple into a frenzy and they resumed their half naked struggles, tugging at at their ropes as best they could and calling out through their panty-stuffed mouths to non-existent rescuers. The woman in black watched on as she sipped her water. Watched Daniel flex and Kate strain, confident that nobody would hear them or come to their aid.

It would only be a matter of time before she grew bored. Before she left them to be discovered by the retired woman downstairs or thought of a ploy in which they could inevitably free themselves. She had a few fun ideas. But for now she had all the time in the world. All the time to take pleasure in her bound little bundles.

The woman thought they would stop struggling when they looked up to see her with her hand down her pants, staring at them as she pleasured herself. She waited for them to meet her eyes, to see what she was doing and freeze like a pair of deer in the headlights. They did notice her...eventually. Only they didn’t stop their struggling or ceased calling out through their gags. They met her eyes and continued to wiggle, now fully aware that the woman in black wasn’t here to steal jewels, electronics or cash. The woman in black had already gotten what she was after and there was only one question they needed to worry about.

What was next?
Last edited by Theo73 2 months ago, edited 17 times in total.
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Wow, I really like how you wrote this. That was a great read, dont leave me hanging on part 2 ;)
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story! I'm waiting for part 2
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Oh YES!!!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I really enjoyed this, your writing style is very engaging and easy to follow. So far you've put a really nice spin on a familiar scenario, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a great first chapter! I love your writing style!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

That is one of the best stories written here. So desriptive, well paced . some charachterisation. Awesome.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Well I'm wishing I was Dan right now.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this story! We’ll written, descriptive, and erotic and thrilling together. I can’t wait for what’s next!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Love the story. Very descriptive and I'm sure a scenario a lot of us would like to be in.
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words and feedback, they go a long way in making sure I continue this story. I'm almost finished with the second part and will be posting it very shortly, in the meantime please consider giving the story another read since I made some significant additions and changed a bit of the formatting. All in all, I added about 700 words, which (I hope) lends itself to a more enjoyable read.

Cheers
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story really enjoyed this one! Its right up our alley!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

very interesting story, loved it and cant wait for the next chapter
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great story, with an interesting plot twist. I wonder what she’ll do with the neighbors next, looking forward to more
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

Hello Everyone,

The next part of my story is posted below. It proved to be much more challenging then I originally thought and I made many passes over this draft, that being said, I feel like it's in a good place and I'm happy to share it with all of you. Fair warning, the next part of this story has a lot more characterization than straight up bondage action. I however am very proud of it and still find it to be an incredible turn on. This story was never intended to develop this way, but I found it to be an appealing and consuming premise. Feedback is appreciated in all its forms and I'm curious to know what you think.

Cheers

The Binding of Kate & Dan: Part 2

The woman reclined her head as she sat in the armchair with her left hand inside her pants, stimulating herself. As she experienced a full body blush, her other hand moved up the rest of her body; her tensing abdomen, her hardened nipples, until it was moving across her face, still obscured under the balaclava.

This mask is becoming unbearably hot...she thought as she came close to the peak of her arousal. I’ll have to take it off soon. She suffered the heat of the mask for now, and imagined that she had no choice but to keep it on, like poor Kate would have. She stared down at the girl, hogtied and panty-gagged, looking up at her with watery eyes and still trying to talk through that stuffing of hers. I should have brought some clear tape (she began to climax with the thought), I want to see her try and move her lips, I want to see those panties in her mouth. That thought sent her over the edge and she arched her back in satisfaction. When she finished, she sank back into the chair and exhaled through her pursed lips deeply, with eyes closed and head hung back. She needed a few moments to recover herself, and she sat there for many minutes, listening to her captives hollow struggles.

She opened her eyes, finished her glass of water completely and got to her feet. She turned to Kate and waved her finger back over her shoulder. “Bathroom?”

“Mmphhgg?” the hogtied girl answered incredulously. Well, as incredulously as someone could, with underwear shoved in your mouth.

“No worries, I got it,” she said turning into the hallway and stepping over the fallen plant. She found the bathroom, left the door open and turned on the faucet. She pulled off her mask, leaned forward and filled her cupped hands with cold water. She didn’t splash it on her face, but rather put her face inside her hands, pressing it against her cheeks, her eyes, her forehead. She looked up through the bathroom mirror, the water clinging to her face lost it’s cooling quality, but seeing herself this way made her feel sexy and she took a moment to acknowledge it.

Hello beautiful, she said to her reflection in the glass. The woman staring back at her with beads of water on her face was in her mid 20s with blond hair tied back and dark roots. She had rounded, light green eyes set into a heart shaped face with a strong chin and a slightly upturned nose. Her cheeks were flush red from the heat of the mask and the orgasm she just had. She pressed a cold, wet hand against her face and closed her eyes. It felt so good to finally cool off. She reached a hand behind her head and released her hair, it fell down past her chin and stopped at her collarbone. She shook her head and combed a hand through it with care, bringing it to life as it fell into place the way she was used to. She now looked more like herself, more like a girl named Ava. She grabbed a hand-towel hanging next to the sink and sunk her face into it and as the moisture was taken, she became aware of the wet spot in her underwear. She pressed a hand between her legs and confirmed it. Well, that’s to be expected, she thought as she removed her hand. I’m sure Kate wouldn’t mind if I borrowed a pair. The thought of wearing Kate’s intimates made Ava smile to herself and even turned her on a bit. That girl needs to lighten up, Ava thought as she turned off the faucet. She was just having fun with them, it just so happened that her definition of fun was a little more, twisted. She certainly wasn’t going to hurt them, maybe some tight ropes and an uncomfortable gag but no lasting marks, that was for sure. Her mind immediately went to the gun resting next to the armchair, and the threats she had made with it. Well the fake gun, to be exact. It had a realistic weight and certainly looked real, but it was nothing more than a pistol shaped bookend. Despite this fact, she felt a small weight of regret in the pit of her stomach. It felt as though it were a plastic bag with a pebble inside that was tossed into a lake. She was not sinking completely but she could feel the emotion pulling her down and her heartstrings being pulled along with it.

Well, would you look at that? A sardonic little voice inside her said. You’re starting to care, at least a little...what do you call that, exactly? Reverse Stockholm syndrome?

It’s called Lima syndrome, Ava thought immediately, addressing her inner voice. It wasn’t quite a nuisance yet, but that’s how it always started; with a sarcastic remark.

You’re beginning to fall for them, Ava. Little Ava, the abductress. Little Ava, who thinks she can have it all...

She ignored the voice and listened to Dan and Kate from the bathroom. Listened to their struggles and cries for help. They had been bound and gagged thoroughly, of that she was sure. So much so that Ava was positive that someone, even walking by the front door, wouldn’t even have a clue as to what was happening inside. I’ve got them tied up, the hard part is over, I think I can afford to be a little more easy on them now.

But not too easy, heh? The voice spoke up again, reminding Ava it was still there. Because how on earth are you going to get off? How on earth is it going to feel real??

This struck the young woman harder than she would’ve liked, going straight for the jugular. Bringing a brutal truth to the surface again. A truth about the need for escalation in her fantasies. She came a long way from being the girl who asked her sex partners to put on handcuffs or wear silky blindfolds. In many cases, she didn’t ask at all. This was not her first rodeo, her first foray into this sort of activity. There had been others she had done this to, those who slighted her or those she just thought would look good tied up. Sometimes those two things intersected, and that when things got interesting. Still, she was no psychopath and would often feel her empathy rise to the surface in moments like these.

When she wasn’t thinking about the fantasy, when things were calm.

It was the kind of thing that made her feel the most alive while simultaneously grating against her heart. It was so difficult to find the kinds of people to satisfy her needs, so difficult to dedicate that time, it was like starting a relationship if you were not head over heels in love. Especially if there was only a slim chance they would end up liking it as much as she did. In truth, most people were apprehensive when they saw coils of rope and rolls of tape, or were shown the various ways she could keep them quiet and immobile. The various ways she wanted to keep them. Apprehensive about being so thoroughly bound and gagged that they couldn’t help but feel like they were part of a real abduction. Captor or captive, it didn’t make much of a difference to Ava. Oh yes, she enjoyed being the victim as well, just as much as she enjoyed doing the tying herself. It was just a matter of who was doing it and how well. She just never mixed her brand of bondage with empathy–and by extension, intimacy–before, and she never felt more alone because it. She looked at herself and felt as if she might cry, might punch that mirror hard enough to crack and bleed all over the white bathroom sink. The voice would have loved that, to see Ava hurt herself and immediately regret it, another anvil to hold above her.

Ava just couldn’t deal with that right now, and chose instead to distract herself from those feelings by indulging in the carnal desires of her mind’s eye. She began to let her mind roam down alternate avenues of this current fantasy, some in which perhaps she, not Kate was the one being tied up.

Well that’s rich, the voice spoke up.

What is? Ava asked, begrudgingly.

Holding two people captive in their own home. Binding, gagging, terrifying them. And you. Standing here. Wishing it for yourself...

It was just a thought, she told herself as she looked down from her reflection for a moment, turning away from that hard truth like a blazing sun. She hoped that if she looked away from her reflection, looked away from that voice inside her head, that she could push that anvil off her chest. When she still felt that suffocating weight, she did what so many people did when faced with internal crises...she chose ignore it. She closed her eyes and returned to her fantasy, let her mind wander, let her imagination churn as she tumbled further and further down the rabbit hole...

Ava imagined Kate looming over her, duct tape in her hand and cold look on her face. Kate would’ve forgone using ropes to tie up Ava, choosing instead to wrap her in duct tape. Her hands would be bound behind her back, with tape wound above and below her ample breasts as well. Her ankles would be crossed and taped with more just above the knees for good measure. Ava would be stripped, reduced to a black bralette and cranberry thong. She would attempt to speak to Kate of course, to plead for mercy or ask to be set free. That would be awfully difficult however, especially with the balled up panties in her mouth. A familiar pair of white hipsters adorned with a pattern of small black dots.

“If you spit those out, I’ll go and get you another pair to pack in there, understand?” Kate would say to Ava as she struggled on the floor, moaning pathetically through her gag. She would continue to struggle, try to speak as best she could, right up until Kate began wrapping her head entirely in-.

Ava suddenly snapped out of her reverie as the voice spoke up again.

How long do you think this little fantasy of yours is going to last? You can’t keep them here forever...

Ava grew annoyed at the voice, telling her things she already knew. It was incredibly pretentious.

That’s the point Dorothy. I’m trying to wake you the fuck up, you can’t stay in Oz forever...

Ava grabbed the hand towel and tossed it at her own reflection, shook away the thought and began tying up her hair. She arranged the ski mask on her face and turned off the bathroom light before walking out. Ava made her way into the living room as the couple mumbled unintelligibly from behind their gags looking in her direction, trying to convince her to set them free. Ava was experienced enough to know the kinds of things they were trying to say. Something along the lines of: Please let us go! I promise I won’t tell anyone! Nobody needs to know! Please! Help me, please!

It only turned her on more.

She ignored them and began undoing Dan’s hogtie until only his arms were bound behind his back and unfixed from his waist. She made sure he saw her walk over to the chair-side table and tuck the pistol into the back of her pants before helping him to his feet. She then guided him into Kate’s bedroom by holding on to the rope between his elbows and pushing him along, grabbing the duffel bag and slinging it over her shoulder as she went. Dan was taller than Ava and of a larger build to be sure, but the bigger man didn’t put up a struggle as he was pushed inside the room. Once there, Ava pushed him onto the queen sized bed and he fell onto his chest, making a puffing noise through his nose as he did so. Ava left the room to grab a metal chair from the kitchen. When she returned, Dan hadn’t moved an inch. He was still face down on the bed with his handcuffed feet hanging off, his gagged face staring ahead from where it rested on the duvet. What a wonderful, obedient boy, she thought, as her eyes began to roam; from his handcuffed ankles, up his muscular legs and stopping to admire his round ass. She placed the chair in the room, a few feet from the bed and walked over to where Dan lay. She stood directly behind him, close enough so his bound feet were brushing the side of her leg. For a full minute Ava just stood there and admired Daniel.

Being in the same room as her bound captives made Ava feel powerful again. Powerful and in control. She was able to push down her empathy and revel in her abduction fantasy once again. Slipping back into that familiar, comfortable skin.

Dan could feel her gaze on him as he laid still on the bed...then slowly she began to brush her leg against the side of his ankle teasingly. He remained motionless even as she climbed over him and began kissing him, first on his backside, then on his shoulders and finally, his neck. Every so often he would make a small muffled noises in response. Ava wondered if it was the kissing or the fabric of the mask brushing against him that was eliciting this response...then again, there wasn’t much of point in asking. Ava leaned over his shoulder and spoke softly in his ear. “You never told me if you liked Kate or not,” she said, planting more kisses. Dan gave her a confused, sideways glance. “What’s the matter? Am I not good enough for you?” She bit him lightly on the shoulder in playful retaliation.

“Mmm? Mphh?!” Dan replied from underneath her as she continued. One of her hands slid between the duvet and Dan’s midsection, grabbing his cock. She could feel him getting harder as she began to rub his member. He closed his eyes as she did so, like someone trying to meditate or perhaps wishing they weren’t there. She continued teasing his cock and could hear him making gurgling noises through his gag. Ava suddenly realized that he was putting a lot of effort into not chocking on Kate’s panties. If she continued and brought him to orgasm, he could very well suffocate, and if she was being completely honest, it was about high time that he and Kate had a drink of water. Ava relented and climbed off Dan. She pulled him to his feet, dragged the chair over to the bed and made him sit in it; arms over the backrest. He looked up at her with a furrowed brow and those light blue eyes, completely silent. She had a fondness for this stage of captivity, when they no longer tried to speak because they realized how futile it was. When they became one with their confinement, less of person and more of a thing. She lifted his chin and touched the side of his face affectionately, where the tape met the skin. Part of her wanted him to be gagged forever, to be hers forever. To be a thing who never said no because he couldn’t speak. Because she didn’t give him that choice. Dan sat there half-naked and complacent, staring up at his captor.

Ava let her hand fall as she left the room without a word of warning to him. He’s a good boy, Ava thought. He’ll stay put. She made her way to the kitchen, poking her head into the living room to check on Kate, the way a parent checks on a teenager who has their own thing going on. She was back on her stomach with her head lying on the floor. Her eyes looked up towards Ava as she appeared in the door frame. She looked relatively relaxed giving the situation and seemed to be somewhat relieved to be left alone. That look disappeared when she saw Ava, as Kate no doubt wondered what was going on in the room adjacent to her.

“You alright?” Ava asked without sarcasm. The girl on the floor looked up at her incredulously and began struggling meekly in her hogtie, bending her back to look up at her. She groaned into her gag, as if to say. I dunno?! Do I look alright?! Then she fell back unto the floor and continued gagtalking and wiggling. Ava found herself getting turned on by this and she stepped into the living room. Kate fell still as Ava approached and stared down at her just a few feet away, waiting for something. Ava continued to stare at her, unwavering and silent until Kate finally understood what her captor wanted. Kate relented and began to struggle again and moan through her gag, giving in to her. Ava watched her like a predatory cat as her heart raced in her chest. My girl knows what I want, Ava thought devilishly as Kate continued to struggle. Ava rubbed herself over her pants and lost herself for a few moments. After eight minutes of exhaustive struggling Kate stopped, panting. Ava bent down and petted her head as she rested on the floor. Ava felt obligated to alleviate her discomfort at least a little, so she got to her knees and released Kate’s hogtie. Undoing the ropes around her waist, same as she did to Dan. Kate made an audible sound of relief as the ropes were undone and her legs fell to the floor. Her ankles were still bound so Ava didn’t worry about her potentially escaping. Ava pushed the coffee aside and helped Kate get off the floor and into a sitting position on the couch. Ava then knelt and took the rope she had used to connect her ankles and wrists and began tying her legs above her knees as Kate sat passively. It was perhaps a bit much, but it meant that Kate wouldn’t have any leverage to bring her legs apart and so it further reduced the odds of her escape. She finished the tie, and stopped for a moment as her eyes fell on the area between her closed legs. Ava just noticed the little mound inside Kate’s panties, subtle and delicate. She found herself wanting to put her mouth over Kate’s white hipsters, to put her warm lips against them until she decided to peel back the cotton and meet her skin. Kate sensed what Ava was thinking and interrupted her suddenly.

“Mmmhh?” the gagged girl moaned questioningly from behind the tape.

Ava looked up and met Kate’s eyes. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she had a worried look on her face. Ava rubbed her thigh as if to reassure her and moved to get up instead. “I’ll be back with something to drink and to change your gag. Don’t get up from the couch.” Ava said looking down at Kate. The bound girl only stared back. “Smack the floor with your feet if you happen to feel like your chocking, I’ll come running,” with that turned she and left the room.

“Mmpph...pphhuu,” she heard Kate mumble from her place on the couch. Ava had no idea what the girl was trying to say but something about her tone made it clear to Ava that it was something akin to a ‘thank you’. Ava turned and smiled meekly from underneath the mask then walked away from the bound girl.

This is absolutely ridiculous, you know that, right?

Maybe.

Remember, she’s not your friend. She’s a victim, a captive, YOUR captive. If you give her too much slack, she’ll no doubt try and escape.

She’s not going anywhere, trust me. There’s room for a little leniency. I can be a little kind, and eventually she’ll...I dunno. There was a long pause from the voice inside her head. Then it spoke again as she turned on the water faucet in the kitchen.

You’re so lost in your fantasy that you can’t even decide what you want anymore and here I thought this was a kidnap fantasy.

Nothing’s changed, they’re still mine and they’re not getting away. She retorted as she grabbed two tall glasses from the cabinet. The voice remained silent but she knew it was there, smiling in the shadows like The Cheshire Cat. An all-knowing, Machiavellian smile.

We’ll see, it seemed to say.

Ava poured two tall glasses of water and went back to Dan, placing the second glass on the bookshelf in the living room as she went. She closed the door behind her and placed the glass of water on the floor next to Dan’s chair. Then she rummaged through the duffel bag for the roll of tape and a gag she had made herself; a thin white knee high sock surrounding a tiny bundle of fabric no bigger than an egg. She tucked that in her side pocket and recovered the tape. She sat on the bed so that she was facing him. “I’m going to take out your gag so you can have a drink of water,” Ava said looking him in the eye. “If you make any sudden or loud noises, I’ll make you regret it. I’m going to gag you again in a bit. You can talk but not call for help, understand?” Dan nodded in response. Ava reached out and began undoing the tape around his head. Dan winced as she removed it but didn’t make much of a fuss. She rolled up the ball of tape and tossed it into her open duffel. She turned back to face Dan and saw the panties still in his mouth. Ava wasn’t sure if he couldn’t remove them or just refused to do so out of fear. She gingerly reached between his lips and pulled them out, like a paper from a tissue box. He watched her bunch up the snowflake pattern underwear and toss the ball into the hamper by the door. She wiped her hands on her pant legs as Dan took a moment to stretch his jaw. Ava sat without saying a word. When he was done, he met Ava’s eyes as she lifted the water to his lips carefully and drinking half the glass. She placed it back on the floor next to him and placed the roll of tape on Dan’s lap as a reminder to behave. Dan was happy to be breathing through his mouth again. Ava sat on the edge of the bed leaning forward towards Dan, they sat close to each other, close enough that they could speak quietly. Dan didn’t raise his voice.

“Is Kate alright?” Dan asked between his breaths.

“Yea, I checked on her. I’ll give her something to drink soon.”

“She’s terrified.”

“Yea, well, its kinda hard to rob someone if they’re not scared of you.”

“Is that what you’re doing? Robbing her?” he said with raised eyebrows, as he continued to breathe audibly. “I think you already got what you came here for…”

“And what’s that, Dan?” she asked, egging him on. Her personality reverting once again to the that of a teasing captor.

The bound man looked at her for a long moment and watched as she picked up the roll of tape from where it rested on his lap and took its place. She was now sitting on top of him; her feet resting on the spindles of the metallic chair frame. They were closer now, much closer. He could smell her now, a mix of lover’s sweat and lavender. She looked down on him with her forearms resting on his shoulders and gave him a nod of affirmation. “Say it.”

“Us...you’re here for us,” he said looking up at her, taking in deeper breaths now.

The young woman leaned into his ear and whispered “You’re goddamn right,” as she kissed him deeply and long. He resisted only for a second, then relented and took her in fully. Wasting no time, she removed the strip from her pocket and blindfolded him suddenly, knotting it twice in the back so it wouldn’t come off by accident. Then she pulled off her mask and let it fall to the floor as she resumed her kissing. They went back forth, passing off control over the other like a tug of war. Sometimes, she was the one in command, dictating where she wanted his lips to fall on her face or delivering lover’s bites that were only just enough to leave a shallow mark. Sometimes, she let him pull her in and not let go, like a man in quicksand clinging to a vine. She pulled away slightly and his lips followed her into another kiss, longer this time. They were kisses of heightened passion and animalistic appetite; physical and instinctive, the kisses of young lovers. Then a dark idea came to mind and rose to the surface like bubbles of air. She thought it would dissipate once risen, but it didn’t. It had planted itself in her mind.

And she had already decided to do it.

She pulled away a second time and regarded him as he was left panting. “I think you need to be gagged for this next part,” Ava said as she began to feel for the torn edge of the duct tape roll with busy fingers.

Dan wasn’t paying attention to what she just said and he looked at her confused. “Wait, wha-” Ava cut him off with the duct tape as she quickly wound it around his head, suddenly and without warning. Dan looked around behind the blindfold as she did so. There was no stuffing in his mouth, but she compensated by not allowing any slack as his jaw was wrapped tightly with a turn and a half around his head. He wiggled in his seat and grunted into his gag. Ava got off and began tying his ankles to the chair legs and tossed the cuffs aside. She connected his wrists to the bottom of the chair with a short rope, pulling it taut. She added rope around his chest as well, fixing him to the back more securely. When she finished he could barely move in his seat.

“Mmmphhhh!” he called out to his captor, turning his head every which way frantically. Ava stepped back and watched him for a moment. Watched him struggle in his underwear, in his little black briefs. Ava searched Kate’s room for some kind of lubricant. She opened her bedside table, pulling out a small bottle of moisturizer and tossing onto the bed in front of Dan. Then she walked over and snatched the roll of tape from the floor. Ava stood before the mirrored dresser and got undressed. She took off her mask, pants and shirt, tossing them all on the bed behind her. Then she unwound the duct tape and raised it carefully to her closed lips, pressing it firmly on. She turned it around her head twice tightly before tearing it and placing it on the dresser. She looked at her self in the mirror, in her black bra and cranberry thong as tape squeezed her face. She leaned forward into the mirror with one hand resting on the dresser and made quiet little gagged sounds, while her other hand found its way inside the front of her underwear. She played with herself for a while before turning her attention back to Dan. She knelt in front of him and called out through her tape gag as she rubbed her hands with the lotion she had found, peeling back the front of his underwear to reveal his semi erect penis. She made noises that were a parody of Kate’s struggles to speak as she began to stroke him, slowly at first. Dan fell back into his chair as it was happening, unable to stop himself from making noises of arousal. That’s why I gagged you, Ava thought. So Kate wouldn’t hear you when you couldn’t help it. Ava made her own noises, the kind of moans she often made when she was gagged and pleasuring herself alone. The kinds of sounds she had curated specifically for her own personal arousal. She paired this with the tempo of her hand motions, making those muffled sounds on the down stroke. Extending or shortening the sounds depending on the speed at which she worked. The result was an illusion of a shared pentrative experience. Every now and again she took the time to play with herself; when Dan was coming close and she suddenly stopped. Then she would fall back against the side of the bed, vigorously working her hand down the front of her underwear as her legs were spread in front of him. He would buck in his ropes and grunt through his gag, calling out to her in agony and she replied desperately while she played with herself. I’m sorry Dan, they have me gagged too! She tried to tell him telepathically as she masturbated.

She started on him as he began to quiet down, she didn’t tease him further and allowed him to come unto his belly. His body stiffened and then sunk in his chair as best he could, still bound to it. She released him and wiped the front and back of her hand on his chest. Then she threw herself on the bed and finished herself off. With this she took her time and let Dan sit there, still gagged and bound to the chair. Cum all over his chest. She looked over to him and made more sounds, he replied pathetically and that turned her on more.

When she was finished, she felt as though she had sunk into the duvet. She laid there on the bed, still gagged and half-naked until she got up with her legs hanging off the edge. It took her a moment to peel off her gag and release it from her hair, but she did so carefully. Afterwards she balled it up and left it on the bed. She picked up her shirt and smelled it. It was sweat stained and damp, so she used it to wipe Dan’s chest and belly. After she was done, she tucked his cock and balls back into his underwear. He sat wordlessly and still, his chest rising and falling calmly, she got up and went to Kate’s mirrored dresser. She opened up her underwear drawer and grabbed a random pair. It was a black stretch bikini. She pulled down her thong and put them on. They were a bit snug but also dry and clean, Ava was grateful. She closed the drawer and opened a second one further down, and found a loose fitting tank top. It was gray with a faded logo she didn’t recognize. She put it on and it fell above the waist of her underwear with her belly button out since she was only slightly taller than Kate herself. She turned and grabbed the ski mask, putting it back on after moving a few wayward strands of hair her behind her ears. Then she stood directly behind Dan and moved his head to look up at her, still blindfolded. “I’m taking off your gag, behave yourself.” she said caressing each side of his head with her thumbs. He nodded without making a sound and she peeled the gag off once again. She let him take a breath before stealing a kiss from him. “I’m going bring Kate into the room and have some...privacy. I’m going to put a hood on you, don’t fight it.” Dan considered this from behind his blindfold. In truth there wasn’t much to consider, he was still her captive after all.

“Will I be gagged?” he said flatly.

“Yes, the hood has padding around the mouth. It’s quite tight.” Ava responded.

“And I won’t hear anything?”

“Not enough, maybe a muffle.”

“You’re not going to hurt her, are you? Hurt us?” he said anxiously.

“Not if you guys behave.” she said as she bent down and took the male sized hood from the duffel bag. She began undoing the laces to make room for his head, he spoke up again as she worked.

“What’s your-”

In a series of swift movements, Dan’s blindfold was torn off as the hood was lowered over his head and his question was briskly cut off. This took Dan by surprise and he bucked in his seat. Ava pulled the laces tightly and the leather conformed to the shape of his head. I've had enough of your questions, Ava said as she made a tight knot. After she finished, she turned her attention to two small belts that could be tightened over the hood. One over the mouth and another from the jaw to the top back of the head. This made for a more effective gag by pressing the padding tightly against the face as the other forced the jaw closed. The leather creaked as he she tightened the belts and Dan turned from side to side, unaware of these additional restraints. He became still as Ava stepped back and regarded him. The only feature not covered by the hood was his nose, which sat outside the black leather hood.

He looks damn good in it, she thought as she stood there. She moved her hand an inch away from his nostrils and felt his warm breath on her fingers. The tempo of which rose and fell more calmly now. She knelt next to him and began rubbing his cock inside his briefs. He muffled something incoherent in response and Ava couldn’t help but smile.

She got up and walked into the living room with the sock in her hand.

Kate was sitting on the couch, silent and motionless, staring down at the floor as Ava walked in and stood in the doorway. Kate looked up and her eyebrows raised in surprise to see her captor standing there, pant-less and masked, wearing one of her shirts. Ava picked up the glass of water she had placed there before and walked over. Setting it on the floor as she undid Kate’s bound legs, leaving only her arms bound behind her back. Ava sat closely on the couch next to her and looked at the tape around her mouth. She touched the front it with a finger. “I’m going to take out your gag, so you can drink,” Ava began, “Don’t say a word.” Kate sat there, considering it. “...after you’ve had some water I’m going to gag you again and we’re going to go into your bedroom, understand?” Kate responded with a nervous nod.

Ava began undoing her gag, it was an uncomfortable experience for Kate, but she was stronger than she looked and she took it in stride. After, Ava balled up the tape and watched as Kate tried to take the underwear out of her mouth without her hands, struggling to do so. “Here,” Ava said as she removed it from between her lips. Kate gasped as if coming up for air, closing her eyes in relief and falling back onto the couch. Like Dan, Ava gave Kate a moment to compose herself. After taking a minute she looked over towards Ava. There was a moment where Ava thought she might scream for help or curse at her but instead she remained silent. She just sat back and watched her, her small breasts rising and falling. Ava picked the glass off the floor and brought it to her lips. Kate drank it in it’s entirety and sat back on the couch, still silent. “I’m going to gag you now and were going to go in your bedroom. Dan’s in there, tied up. I put a hood over his head. He’s not hurt. Alright?” Kate sat, breathing out deeply as she nodded back. Ava moved behind her with the sock in her hand and held it horizontally in front of Kate’s face. Kate didn’t need any further instruction, and she opened her mouth after swallowing some spit. Ava deftly put the ball inside her mouth and tied it behind her head. The gag wasn’t as obstructive as the wad of underwear but it would do the trick, ensuring she was gagged but not choking. Ava tied it off snugly with two knots, making the fabric stretch as Kate made a sound of discomfort in response.

Ava turned Kate to have a look at it, the ball sat snuggly between her lips. Kate tested out the gag instinctively as she did so, trying to move her lips around the ball, unable to form words. The gag did away with the sticky tape and chocking hazard but was almost just as stifling. Kate looked back at her complacently as Ava got off the couch. “Stand up,” Ava said as she took Kate’s arm and helped her to her feet. Ava guided her into the room, holding onto an arm as she did so.

When they walked into her room, Kate was taken aback by Dan’s predicament, turning back to Ava and mumbling something through her gag. Ava only pushed her forward and made her sit on the edge of the bed facing Daniel. Ava let go of Kate and walked over to Dan and touched his shoulder. He came to life and he looked in her direction. He said something into the mouth padding, but it was unintelligible, as though he had been gagged thoroughly. Ava was very familiar with this hood and had many other variations on this design. She had her hoods made to fit the average female and male heads of those she bound unwillingly. Its fitted design and belts also made sure that the person’s jaw couldn’t move up and down, making it that much harder to speak. Dan struggled in his seat as Ava stood behind him and leaned over his shoulder, looking straight into Kate’s eyes.

“I’ve got another one...would you like to try it on?” Ava said wickedly. Kate shook her head from side to side frantically and mumbled through her gag.

“Uhh uhh, uhh uhh, uhh uhh.”

Ava walked back to the bed at the center of the room and sat down, not on the edge but in the middle of it, sitting ontop of the ruffled duvet. She was facing the outside of the bed, with her back against the headboard that touched the wall. Sitting on her ankles, like a yoga pose. Kate followed her with her eyes as she did so.

“Then I expect you to behave,” she said as she patted the top of the bed opposite her. Kate moved and sat there, choosing to sit in a similar position herself, with her butt touching her ankles. Two women looked at each other wordless and still. The captive, bound and gagged with her arms still behind her back and the captor, unbound and masked.

It was in that moment that Ava reached up and pulled her mask off, with time seeming to slow as she did so. She emerged from beneath the fabric, inhaling deeply, like a diver coming up for air. Her beautiful face now free. Across from her, Kate sat with her lips parted by the cloth ball. Despite her gagged mouth, Ava could tell what she meant to say. It was skewed of course, and could not be said perfectly but it was however, undeniably obvious...

“Holy shit,” the gagged girl said, staring at the face across from her, in wide-eyed disbelief.
Last edited by Theo73 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a hot new chapter! I can't wait for another one, your writing is really good!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

hot chapter, such a unique story good job
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Another brilliant part, the characterisation is really good, and everything is described in the perfect amount of detail! Looking forward to more!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Nice new chapter. I kinda prefer evil captors but this is interesting and you are writing it well.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Can’t wait for the next part. Great story so far!! Keep up the fantastic work!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Absolutely superb!
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

TripleZero wrote: 2 years ago Nice new chapter. I kinda prefer evil captors but this is interesting and you are writing it well.
I actually agree with this sentiment and will make minor edits to Part 2 to reflect this. I've been trying to figure out why its been difficult to write the next part and I think it has to do with her sudden turn. I think I need to wait a little longer until that happens by slightly changing the moments where Ava interacts with Dan and Kate. I'll post an edit before the next part.

Also, if anyone is wondering who I had in mind when writing this story, I've posted images of what I imagined Kate and Ava look like. Vicky Luengo and Florence Pugh, respectively. I have yet to find someone who reflects my idea of Dan, for now just assume he's a handsome guy.

Cheers

Kate

Ava

TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Theo73 wrote: 2 years ago
TripleZero wrote: 2 years ago Nice new chapter. I kinda prefer evil captors but this is interesting and you are writing it well.
I actually agree with this sentiment and will make minor edits to Part 2 to reflect this. I've been trying to figure out why its been difficult to write the next part and I think it has to do with her sudden turn.
No worries man, take your time. I am waiting patiently. Glad you are still working on it.

Love the pictures.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Definitely one of my favourite stories here, hope you get a chance to continue it, can’t wait to see whats in store for Kate
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Very nice story :) Kinda still hope for a continuation, although it's been quite a while since it was posted...
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic