EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

As others have said, I was certainly not expecting this delightful twist! The tickle torture of Mitch was fantastic, and I'm glad Ethan can be on this side of things for a change! Can't wait to see Mitch securely sock gagged!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I wasn't expecting that. how the mighty have fallen. I wonder if mitch will shrug this off and laugh about it after, or take revenge on his tormentors? especiallywhen he finds out Ethan took part too
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
Hahaha! I'm glad you're enjoying the imagery being conjured up by Ethan's narration, baby-bro!
You shouldn't really be that surprised though ;) I may not be a fan of twinks bossing around bigger guys, but I'm definitely into group takedowns, whether it involves a twinky victim or a hunky one.

I'm sorta happy to have surprised you though.
I was hoping this latest scene would speak to you specifically. I've been known to do some fan service from time to time 8-)

I tweaked a scene specifically for [mention]Footsub[/mention] on HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE, so it's only fitting that I do the same for you on this tale here. I'm almost certain [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] is going to enjoy this scene a lot as well when he gets to it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Mitch's ordeal was quite a shock but not an unwelcome one at all. Seeing a burly daddy getting taken down made me see why so many hunks were necessary. ;)

One part of me hopes that this experience helps Ethan's dad gain some empathy towards his son's plights but I'm not counting on it.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, I didn;t see that coming! Ethan must be thrilled to see his own father going through a tickling hell like that

I also think that one of the guys should pin the kid down and hand gag him too, so he can't call for help from the other guys.

And I'm sure Ethan will soon join his father and both of them will be mercilessly roped up, gagged and tickled :twisted:

Fantascit chapter, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

wow, i didn’t expect mitch being tickled and sock gagged, that’s really hot.
honestly they should do the same to ethan
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ummmmm WOW... what have I missed! Playing catch up....

Frank's gloved handgag and breath deprivation was great.... This whole tale so far has our attention based on the comments I am reviewing!

Love this 'human bondage' of Mitch....I was going to ask you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for such a scene to unfold, and you beat me to it....but for Mitch....was not anticipating this.....And now for the sockgag :mrgreen:

I wondering when the gang will decide to 'affiliate' Ethan to Mitch by default and turn on him too :lol:

Bondagefreak, awesome tale no matter how slow the forum is interacting! Its simply unique, well written and alluring. :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another amazing chapter . I loved the tickling so much .
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Back from my recent absence and whoo boy am I glad this is the first story I am catching up on! Awesome two chapters. This kind of bro horseplay is pushing all my buttons. Mitch is going to get gagged? Yum!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Okay, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], at your prodding I'm caught up with this tale, and I like where it's going...

Mitch...the Alpha Male, Boss Man restrained, smothered, and subdued by his men (buddies and family) and reduced to a tickled mess and about to be gagged with smelly tube socks!!! :twisted:

Cannot wait for more! :D

As for the vote, I've only voted for three for now. New chapters will let me decide the other three with whom I'd like to share a tent. My choices are:

1. Mitch, of course. Suitably bound, bagged, and gagged. The Alpha Male taken down! :evil:

2. Frank...Another Alpha Male who needs to find himself like his buddy Mitch. :evil: :evil:

3. Robert...I believe you wrote that he has a sense of humor. Well, maybe he should take charge. 8-)

Leave Ethan bagged by the campfire! :D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Okay, after reading your post, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I have added these three men to my Wish List:
1. Rick
2. Eric
3. Kevin

Based on their looks alone...Woof!!! :D
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] OMG I loved the tickling . I am so jealous . Wish I could take his place . And be tickled by hot guys . Use there toothbrush to torment me .
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I got to around reading this because I like the adventures of Ethan and Andrew, but considering Andrew isn't around, Ethan is still fun to read on. I do like the camping tale so far, Ethan is in for a long night, I just got this feeling he'll be tied up in that thick sleeping bag of Andrew's. Just a hunch. ;) And something tells me a nice sock or two are going into that mouth of his if he's complaining. Just a hunch again. ;) Can't wait to see more.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
slimthic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slimthic »

Wow. I love tickling so this was incredibly exhilarating and erotic. I love the set up of this story so far and the possibilities of where this can go. I’m really enjoying the playful and safe bond everyone has with each other.

I’ve always found there was something even sexier about being restrained and held down by multiple men rather than using bondage gear. You really executed and captured the essence of why that is for me.

Absolutely loving this story so far!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Can't tell you guys how happy I am to see so many of you enjoying the rowdy pile-up on poor Mitch 8-) I know I've been mostly focusing on BOUND & GAGGED these past few days (four new chapters this week!) but the next chapter of Ethan's adventure is also currently in the works.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention]

A special thanks to all 17 of you for having commented on the last chapter, and a special welcome to our three newest readers [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] and [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]!

[mention]Stormee[/mention] I was quite surprised to see you on here! I know you enjoyed the dynamic between Andrew & Ethan a lot, but I wasn't really expecting this tale to tickle your fancy nearly as much as its three prequels. Glad to stand corrected! On a sidenote, if you're still interested in Andrew, keep in mind that he's now living at the college dorm with his friends, hence him being transferred over to my main saga (BOUND & GAGGED). With that being said, I'm thrilled to see you enjoying this!

[mention]slimthic[/mention] Congratulations on your first post, buddy! It's always a cause for celebration when a longtime user summons the courage to break the ice and take the plunge. I'm stoked that you're enjoying this to the point of exhilaration. I don't know if you read my other stuff, but you'll find that pile-ups/many-vs-one scenarios and group takedowns are commonplace in my works. Tickling is also something I feature somewhat regularly. In any case, welcome on board! I look forward to regularly seeing your name in the comments from now on ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe! Thanks for the shout out [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Your stories are fun to read and I do like the adventures of Ethan and even your fun babysitting story. They're so interactive with people getting involved. Even the fun and yummy sock gags on your victims make it exciting. So I'm looking forward with Ethan on this camping trip and wonder what fun adventures await for him. So keep up the great work! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

So happy to hear another chapter is on the way!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BE SURE TO SCROLL UP AND VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 7
THE HARROWING RITUAL

I remember feeling both dazed and bewildered as I sat there, hunched over my father's helpless body while Frank pieced together a gag made out of socks. With two electric toothbrushes having just entered the melee, nobody seemed to care about my godfather's plans to silence the victim. The burly men just went about frantically tickling dad's pits, crotch and feet as though nothing was out of the ordinary. In hindsight and given the many colourful tales I'd heard about the horseplay that sometimes took place back at the fire station, I probably shouldn't have been surprised.

Poor Mitch laughed, screamed and struggled to find air as another set of palms smothered his face in an effort to further stifle his cries.

When Frank's gag was finally completed, none of the guys objected or seemed to think it was weird for him to wanna gag my father with socks. Quite the contrary, several of them even broke down into laughter when the big ball of smelly black cotton was brought to the fore.

I was, as you can probably imagine, greatly aroused and weirded out by the whole affair. Not only did I have an unmistakable attraction to powerful guys with large muscles, but the fact that smelly sockgags had grown to be one of my main fetishes made the entire ordeal really quite embarrassing.

I watched as the trio of smothering hands left my father's screaming face and then watched as several others rushed in to force his jaws open and hold his head down.

"Yeah, gag his mouth!" laughed one of the hunks. "Shut him up!" cried another.

The raucous hazers roared with glee when my dad angrily tried wrestling his way out of their collective grip. Mitch furiously attempted to voice out a string of poorly-articulated threats, but then his eyes betrayed an unbridled sense of fear as the giant knot of reeking tube socks was hovered down directly above his face.

Most of the guys were still busily tickling his body, but a few of them did stop their attacks just long enough to witness his gagging.

"Open wide, buddy!" came Frank's teasing jab as he slowly wrestled the fat wadding into my father's gaping orifice.

The underwear-clad fire marshall's expression immediately went from panic to anger as the taste of another man's toe-scented socks was forcibly imposed on his mouth. The big ball of putrescent fabric was too sizeable for his cavity, resulting in a significant portion of it protruding out past his lips and hindering the flow of air to his nasal passageways.

"Mgghh mrrghh gghhmph!" the hairy man vehemently protested, the immediate converging of his eyes leaving little doubt as to the smelliness of the wadded socks now clogging his nostrils.

A feeling of lightheadedness and great trepidation continued haunting me as the scene unfolded before my wary eyes. Part of me wanted to experience what dad was going through, but another part of me what just horrified by the uncontrollable arousal I felt as a result of it. The fact that none of this was planned ahead of time or being done with kinky intent in mind made it all the more intoxicating. I wanted to be held down, handgagged and muffled with socks so bad, and yet the thought of finding myself in such a position had me terrified shitless!

Dad's sockgagged face was forcibly lifted up off the sleeping bag-lined floor before the dangling ends of his makeshift gag were twisted up behind his head and knotted off real nice and tight.

The next dozen or so minutes were marked by a cacophonic mixture of laughing, cheering and muffled screaming.
The mightyman whose loins had sired me trembled and convulsed as a plurality of curious fingers angrily dug into his meaty body. The battery-powered toothbrushes proved just as harrowing as the fingers that wielded them; particularly the one sporadically being pressed against his underwear-clad nutsack.

The second toothbrush - this one wielded by Uncle Dave - had a slightly more difficult task. It was being forced to contend with the impossibly dense forests that were my father's bushy pits; something that constantly interrupted the spinning motion of its soft bristles and caused it to get tangled up and stuck.

It took a while for me to find enough courage to finally rejoin the frenzy, but as soon as my fingers were back to dancing on the hairy hills that were dad's abdominal muscles, I was back to giggling amusedly.

The giant muscleman writhed like a newly exposed earthworm and shook his head around in an attempt to be rid of the fuming sockball.

"Hahaha! Yeah, chew on my socks, big guy!" Robert taunted, laughing at his own brother-in-law's expense while simultaneously dissipating the mystery surrounding whose socks had been used. Dad shook his head 'no' and tried getting out an angry "fuck you" before once again breaking down into hysterical laughter and howling uncontrollably beneath the fat ball of uncle Bob's tube socks.

The hopelessly outmatched strongman was reduced to literal tears as his feet, toes, thighs, bulge, crotch, gooch, navel, pits and nipples were ruthlessly teased and tickled. A particularly panicked yelp managed to leave the defeated fire marshal's stuffed mouth as the battery-powered spin-brush that had previously been assigned to his bulge was slipped down into the front of his boxers.

Everyone laughed at dad's many failed attempts to voice out some sort of decipherable protest.

"Hahaha! This was a looong time coming, pal!" Doug laughed, apparently pointing to the fact that my father was usually the instigator of such torturous ordeals.

Things only took a turn for the worse when, for no apparent reason, the two guys closest to my position - Derek and Chad - suddenly turned on me and dug their fingers into my shirtless torso. I predictably yelped in surprise and tried squirming away, but that only incited them to wrestle me down, hold my comparatively twig-like wrists above my head and tickle the living daylights out of me.

Some of the other men laughed and cheered upon noticing that the son of their hunky victim was also being manhandled and tickle-teased, but the near totality of them kept their focus entirely on Mitch, whose comeuppance was no doubt particularly well-deserved.

"Oh, you're a ticklish one aren't you?" Chad laughed, apparently finding joy in the dissonance of my panicked squeals, cries and yelps.

I fought like mad to escape the infernal touch of their highly intrusive fingers, but with arms thicker than my thighs and legs the size of tree trunks, the two leviathans had absolutely no trouble keeping my feeble attempts at bay.

Much to my growing panic, the laughing duo was soon joined by a very heavily-tattooed Dustin, something which soon had me squealing like a schoolgirl and crying for help. I was only tickled and held down for a fraction of the time my father was, but was still brought to tears and teased to the brink of insanity by the trio of 30-something-year-old firefighters.

Derek sat on my arms, aggressively assaulting my defenceless pits with one hand while using the other one to muffle my cries out. Meanwhile, his equally hefty buddy Chad was mercilessly tickling my bare soles and keeping both of my ankles pressed to his chest and pinned together in a sort of armlock. I didn't think my predicament could get any worse until their more serious-looking counterpart Dustin crouched down atop my scrawny torso and started playing me like a piano.

My state of panic only grew more dire as the tattooed goliath's thick fingers made their slow descent towards my groin.
I tried telling the guys to stop but found myself unable to form words beneath the suffocating grip of Derek's gargantuan handgag.

"Mmmmphhh phhh phh. Mmmmphh phhh phh." I laughed, eyes bulging wide open as Dustin's enormous fingers converged on their mark and simultaneously began digging into both sides of my crotch. My paper-thin boxer shorts left little to the imagination as the rigid arousal sprouting up from between my thighs bobbed around in unbridled excitement.

The shame was such that I just wanted to crawl into a dark hole somewhere and die. Unfortunately for me, the only thing I could do was writhe around and laugh uncontrollably as giant digits aggressively tickled the base of my painfully throbbing erection.

"Haha! Looks like someone's having a good time." Derek chuckled, no doubt referring to the six-inch tent now animating the front of my boxers.

I practically shot a load when, much to my utter dismay, the colossal muscle-oaf allowed his free hand to temporarily depart from my pits and began tickling the underside of my boner. I bucked my hips up and broke down into a frenzy, but the freakishly oversized brute simply continued his attack, while at the same time remaining blissfully unaware of the fact that his positively massive handgag prevented me from getting any air in.

I nearly passed out that evening, not only from the continued sparsity of air but also from the exhaustion provoked by their three-pronged assault. Derek and his two stooges continued tickling me senseless for what must've been a solid five minutes; their fingers hungrily digging into my pits, feet, stomach and crotch.

I was quite literally panting and heaving when the three hulking musclemen finally decided to call it quits. A few teasing jabs came my way, my dishevelled hair was playfully ruffled up, and then it was over just as quickly as it had started.

Dad's torturous hazing continued for several minutes longer than mine did, but in the end, he too was released from the feverish frenzy of intrusive fingers. Everyone laughed and cheered after that. Dad did as well, and even though his laughter was generously peppered with insults and threats of reprisal, it pleased me greatly to see that he was taking all of this in stride.

I was initially weirded out and shamed that the irrepressible tent in my boxers hadn't escaped the notice of my hazers. But the embarrassment I felt was being mitigated by the fact that no one seemed to think any less of me for it. All in all, a very unexpected and joyous start to what would soon become an exhilarating adventure.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Jezuuussss [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] What a H-O-T chapter...

The fact that Ethan's emotions at the observations of seeing how his dad was being manhandled, and how he wishes it was himself was great. How he then was getting pleasure out of watching his dad's demise.....

Ethan indicating his own sock fetish brings a certain reality ....Awesome how that was depicted and how it unfolded.

Loved, Loved, Loved how 3 of these massive oafs, then turned on Ethan! So good to see him getting a taste of what his dad was going through. Nice to see the overwhelming overkill of having 3 massive dudes working on a small dude.... :lol: It is awesome. :lol:

Now I am hoping some of this mob of oafs noticed this Ethan scenario unfold, and then will choose to have their own fun with him....Sock play is a must :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see Ethan get roped into the torture a bit as well! Love to see his thoughts of jealousy of not being in his father's place taking on the brunt of the torture.

I hope they brought some spare toothbrushes, otherwise someone is going to be getting a taste of Mitch's feet and pits in the morning :lol:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I may not be into tickling. But that was just a fun time in a read. I could really feel the joy and I loved it!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:shock: Allow me a moment to yell in delight over the latest chapter. Mitch getting tickled was absolutely amazing, and glad to see Ethan sharing in the torture. But absolutely, I love seeing a big hunky guy get gagged and tickled.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

good to see Ethan getting his share of the torment, and to not be overwhelmed by the whole situation. I can only imagine your ultimate fetish senerio unfolding in front of you, in a situation that you didn't expect it to.

also good to see mitch take it in stride. I would hate to see what damage he is capable of if he was angry.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

OMG That was so H O T . I love the tickling . I would gladly take the fathers and sons spot .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic