EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Was hoping to see Mitch get fully roped up, but the gagging was quite enjoyable! Glad to see Ethan relax, even just a little bit! I know his weekend is just starting, so I hope he enjoys the rest of it!

Also hoping to see more Sergei. He is definitely my favorite of these guys!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That chapter was incredibly hot! Absolutely loved how he envied his father position and then those three hunks went on him. I was especially happy that Dustin was one of them since I find him the hottest. Also it will be interesting to see if anyone mentions Ethan’s boner, that may end being one the factor that lead to “day 3” which I am beyond excited to get to, excellent foreshadowing with that.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I think this was a fun chapter to read. Ethan getting to partake on the ticklish torture of his father; thinking of as revenge for when his father had tortured him when Andrew strapped him to the medical gurney. But when Ethan got tickled I thought he was getting some socks like his dad and tickled as well. Like father, like son to be tickled in the cramped tent. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I agree with [mention]gag1195[/mention]...

I want Mitch tagged, gagged, and bagged!! :D

As for the chapter, I imagined the sweat pouring over Mitch as all those hands tickled and tormented him! :twisted:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

After the last two chapters I'm surprised the tent is still standing! That was some brilliantly described and very intense tickling. Love the idea of bondage simply through having a large number of burley men on hand to act as restraints and it was great to read Ethan's internal thoughts as the scene unfolded. The human response to tickling really is a strange one - all those emotions but you can't hold back the laughter.

You keep dropping hints about day 3 - what's going to happen...?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A father and son tickling moment was absolutely fantastic! I looved the fact that Derek, Chad and Dustin made Ethan join his Dad's predicament.

Now I am wondering if it wouldn't be fun to have the two of them bound up and gagged tightly together... ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Tickling doesn't do a lot for me but a nicely unequal bit of rough-housing does, so I enjoyed the massively asymmetric ganging up aspect - instigated by my current favourite, Frank!

I echo [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]'s surprise that the tent is still standing. I'd have expected it to go the way of London's Millennium Dome in Storm Eunice. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Yup, I'm gonna echo the others. I didn't see that coming with Mitch being on the receiving end of hazing. And Ethan being on the giving side only to have the tables turned on him 🤣🤣. I was hoping for someone to get roped up but I'm sure that's coming in future chapters!

You keep hinting at this day 3 event(s) yet we're only at day 1. The suspense is gonna kill me before the tickling kills anyone else 🤣🤣🤣
slimthic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slimthic »

What a hot continuation of Mitch's suffering. Love to see boys just being boys with some extra fun added to that. This is just a taste of what's to come for Ethan. I'm looking forward to him becoming the focal point of all the roughhousing during this trip.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention]

A huge thanks for the very vocal support, guys. I was a bit on the fence about continuing EASY PREY IV due to the audience size being much smaller than that of the prequels or even competing tales like HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE, but it seems that you guys are really into this and making as much noise as the 100+ guys following the above-mentioned tales.

Additionally, I was really glad to see how well-received these last two chapters were even though many of you are self-admittedly not into tickling all that much. Most of you are aware that I've been focusing much of my attention on BOUND & GAGGED this past week, but the time has come to resume Ethan's tale and continue with the adventure.

Chapter 8 is in the works, guys! Stay tuned, and be sure to vote on the poll if you've not already done so.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

*tenterhooks*

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A huge thanks for the very vocal support, guys. I was a bit on the fence about continuing EASY PREY IV due to the audience size being much smaller than that of the prequels or even competing tales like HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE, but it seems that you guys are really into this and making as much noise as the 100+ guys following the above-mentioned tales.
I am glad you've decided to continue this story, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. It's very disappointing when you take the time to write a story, publish it, and so few people leave comments. You wonder whether your efforts are worth it.

Believe me, your efforts are worth it. You have a tremendous imagination, and you are very creative.

Thank you.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'll add myself to the the noise hoping to see this story continue. Love it when the subs in your stories have some company in their bondage, even better now when that partner is a big hunk like Mitch. Would hope to see more of the father and son in bondage together but really happy that a next chapter is on the way.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'll join along. I would like to see this continue as well. I enjoy the adventures of Ethan and his bondage experience. Probably been a long while since he's been gagged as well. Can't wait to see the next chapter. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TIME TO GET THIS SHOW BACK ON THE ROAD, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BE SURE TO SCROLL UP AND VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 8
ENDING THE DRY SPELL

All things considered, that first night under the stars was blissfully uneventful. The air was a tad bit chillier than I would've preferred, but my brother's thick red sleeping bag proved adequate for the occasion. It took a while for me to get used to the scent that permeated the flannel-lined loft of his rectangular-shaped bag, but as the night slowly progressed, I grew accustomed to the odour and even found solace in its familiarity.

Andrew and I had grown close during the year preceding his departure for the college dorm, and although he occasionally did visit us on weekends, I genuinely missed his presence and often found myself wishing he'd move home again. I missed our games, I missed his ropework, and I missed those insanely tight knots of his. All that to say that while I was still a little miffed about being zipped up in his bag, the scent I was picking up brought back some good memories and reminded me of how much I longed for the camaraderie we once shared.

In any case, the croaking of nearby toads and the soft chanting of nighttime critters was quite soothing to my unaccustomed suburbanite ears. But even so, rest didn't come to me easy that night. The relative spaciousness and generous legroom that would've normally been afforded to me by my older brother's sleeping bag was cancelled out by the glaring lack of floor space and the close proximity of my broad-shouldered tentmates. That was, in itself, quite the understatement. Pressed up against the left side of me was Dad's tremendously hulking presence and pressed up against my right was Frank's equally imposing one.

Their stupendously hefty sleeping bagged forms rose up around me like mighty cliffs surrounding a narrow canyon. Not only was I basically being squashed in between the two of them, but the everpresent swooshing of their preposterously fat bags had grown increasingly tiresome. Even more annoying were those thunderous farts that dad, Frank and Sergei occasionally let rip.

My level of dismay knew no bounds when my unreasonably protective godfather wantonly confiscated my cellphone for a second time that night. I protested my fate and told him I couldn't sleep, but the colossal 260-pound muscleman simply warned me about giving him any lip. As if having my phone taken away wasn't already bad enough, dad added insult to injury by forbidding the unzipping of my sleeping bag and ordering me to be quiet. A downright humiliating experience, if ever I'd seen one.

I must've spent a solid two or three hours just staring up at the tent ceiling; my arms down at my sides and only my eyes and forehead poking out of the thick rectangular bag I'd been ordered to stay zipped in. My initial restlessness was apparently shared by several of my tentmates; one of whom - Derek I believe - even went so far as to voice a heavily muffled complaint pertaining to the fatness of his sleeping bag.

In his own defence, the lament was well justified. Each and every one of their bags was outrageously thick, something which - with the exception of my dad's and mine - was cruelly exacerbated by the fact that they were mummy-shaped.

Dad's bag was extremely fat and hefty, but even though it was quite narrow, its rectangular design afforded his beefy legs and limbs at least some freedom of movement. Frank, Robert, Derek, Dustin and Sergei, however, possessed no such leeway. Their hulking frames were swallowed whole, even as tremendous insulation hugged their bodies from all sides and threatened to smother their faces.

Those freakishly bulbous, down-insulated worms were undoubtedly real warm and cosy, but my somewhat claustrophobic self had trouble understanding how anyone could get any sleep in such suffocatingly oppressive cocoons. Probably a little ironic coming from a guy who had a thing for bondage.

The second day of our camping trip was also uneventful. Well, most of it anyways. Much of it was spent hiking through forest trails and fishing along the banks of shallow streams and slow-moving rivers. I took some nice pictures along the way and even collected a few cool-looking stones I thought would look great in our living room aquarium.

My cellphone had been returned to me upon getting up that morning, but much to my own surprise and satisfaction, I seldom found reason to take it out of my pocket. All in all, we had a great afternoon and I ended up coming into third place in our contest of who could catch the most trout.

One of the things that surprised me most about our trip - aside from the crazy shit that would go down on day three of the adventure - was the fact that the lake nearest to our campsite was still warm enough to bathe in.

Oh don't get me wrong, it was still definitely too cold for my liking. But due to its size and the record-breaking summer we'd endured, it still retained much of its September heat even though we were already well into the second half of October by that point.

I thought the guys had lost their minds when they genuinely hinted at wanting to go for a swim. You should've seen the expression of disbelief on my face when I finally dipped my toes in the water and found it warmer than expected.

It didn't seem at all possible until dad finally explained it to me in layman's terms. In short, it took longer for a large body of water to lose its heat and cool down than for a smaller one to do the same. Add to that the stark contrast of the much chillier autumn air that surrounded us and you had yourself a perfect recipe for a reasonably survivable afternoon dip.

Of course, I would've probably found more solace in the lake's refreshing waters had my bones been covered with a little more meat. Still, the lake's proximity to camp and the fact that it still retained a portion of its summer-induced warmth made the next four days so much more bearable. Roughing it out was hard, but roughing it out and not being able to shower or rinse off was worse. I didn't exactly relish taking a dip in 19-degree water - that's about 66F for you Americans - but all things considered, the momentary discomfort was well worth the benefit of feeling clean and freshened up.

Anyways, most of the brook trout dad's buddies and I caught were no bigger than eight or nine inches, but they still ended up making a fine addition to the bacon, roasted potatoes, grilled peppers and spicy sausages we ended up having for supper that evening.

I watched rather intently as Bryan and Jeffrey cleaned our colourful catches, and I was even instructed on how to properly fillet my own fish thanks to their patient tutoring. Things were going quite well up until shortly after supper, when the sun started going down and the azure sky took on a deeper hue.

Knowing full well how the dwindling sunlight would make relieving myself in the privacy of the forest brush a bit more difficult, I took the opportunity to scamper into the woods behind our triad of tents and proceeded to do my business as soon as I was satisfied with the distance I'd put between myself and my campmates.

The evening took a somewhat unprecedented turn when I took a slightly more complex route back to camp and tried crossing a shallow bog via the fallen oak tree that conveniently lay across it. Had I been wearing hiking boots or something more appropriate, I would've undoubtedly succeeded in my endeavour. Unfortunately for me, the Converse All Stars I was wearing proved quite unwieldy when confronted with the slippery surface of the damp tree trunk's moss-covered bark.

I thought I'd escaped a rather untimely fate upon successfully halting my fall by grabbing onto a branch. The dead oak tree's dry arm, however, did not appreciate my grip nor did it survive the sudden pressure of my weight. The branch snapped, causing me to immediately crash down into the swampy forest bog.

The leaf-littered puddle was just barely over half a meter deep, but it might as well have been ten times deeper for all the good that did me. Unlike the comparatively warmish lake I was previously telling you about, the two-foot-deep marsh I found myself falling into was close to freezing point. I was back on my feet and standing on solid ground faster than you could blink, but that didn't change the fact that I'd been totally submerged in icy cold water.

The minute-long walk back to camp was both painful and arduous. Water seeped out of my wet socks and shoes and the thick sweater and jeans I was wearing felt heavier than ever as they clung to my trembling body. The shame of being seen in such a sorry state was almost as unbearable as the bone-chilling breeze that swept through my soaked clothing.

My return to the festive campsite was predictably greeted by a flurry of questions and a cacophony of laughter. I tried keeping a smile on my face, but the cold-induced numbness of my extremities prevented me from finding much joy in my own stroke of misfortune.

It's only when my shivering became more intense and my face grew noticeably pale that dad and the other men took heed of how cold I was and immediately jumped into action. I hadn't been tied up or restrained in nearly half a year by that point, but much to my imminent surprise and astonishment, that dry spell of mine would be coming to an end.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ethan is in trouble now! Well maybe not- it doesn't get bad for him until Day 3 and we're still at 2 :lol:

Can't wait to see how these chivalrous men decide to keep him warm.

Doesn't get much warmer than sleeping between his farting dad and godfather though :lol:
Last edited by GoBucks 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I wonder if they will sit on him or smoother him.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Ethan should definitely be aware of his surroundings. Now that he fell into the bog, starting to shiver as well, the guys find it funny what happened until they see the signs of hypothermia. Great instincts in the firemen to start taking action.

Ethan will definitely be cozy warm in Andrew's sleeping bag and maybe 2 or 3 as well to keep his body temp in check.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic chapter! And I do hope that Ethan's father and his buddies will tie the kid up super tightly and mercilessly :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Gotta love a good chapter with fun information that I didn't know. I'm a big fan of all the guys, they seems like a nice crowd and just a fun-loving group.
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

love the details you add, good job buddy!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

So glad to see this story returning! Can’t wait to see what kind of “warmth” they trap him in. My guess is when he gets tied up, one of them notices the tent in his pants and that what leads to whatever day 3 is.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The title of this chapter was such a tease, I thought Ethan was gonna be roped up before the end 🤣🤣 Though it doesn't seem like we have much longer to wait 😁
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

All those thick sleeping bags available, can’t wait to see them
being put to good use… I’m sure it will be pleasantly frustrating for Ethan to be tied in them and not being able to do anything to take care of his horniness. :D

Awesome chapter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic