EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey, guys! Ethan here. So judging from all the PMs I've received over the last few days, it appears many of you are hungrily lusting after some of my hunky campmates. Now before I go ahead and tell you guys about our first night under the stars and how we were all randomly assigned to one of the three tents, it's time for a fun poll!

THE CAMPING POLL

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES
FOR THE NIGHT, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!
SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

6 VOTES PER USER
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE(S) AT ANY TIME

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention]
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A very tricky question this early one. We only really know the base personalities of two of the hunks here on the menu, while the others we purely have to base on looks. Choosing Frank or Mitch and maybe Rob is a good and easy option because they are known and we have a connection to them, however it's very likely they'll dominate the situation more than the other guys.

So, I'll choose my six and then add two alternates. But my six is still my six.

Frank - He's joyous, fun and a large LARGE man. I really love his attitude and disposition.
Mitch - An obvious answer, he's covered in hair, which is not a requirement, but a major plus for me, and has some rank feet. Love his attitude too.
Doug - He seems like he would be a bit of fun, very uncle vibes coming from him, even though he's not Ethan's uncle.
William - Gives me young and prime energy, he seems playful
Derek - No I'm not just favouring those showing their pits, shut up. He has a cool older cousin energy to him, and he seems like he'd be chill
Bryan - Bryan looks like the middle man. The median to keep balance, he has a sort of mischievous, yet cool glint to him.

Alt 1 - Dustin - Dustin was close to making my list, he really exudes and energy I would see being similar to Joey from BaG
Alt 2 - Trevor - Trevor is just hot, and one that only slightly drew my eye, hence why he's here.

All of them are super hot, so it was hard to make a list, but sometimes you gotta go with your gut and mine said these fellas.

If BF does stats for them, I wonder how in danger I'd end up being in here hahaha
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Argh, this poll came at me hard and fast! I find all of them pretty damn hot so I've gone with my usual method: choose instinctively then retrofit a rationale for that instinctive choice. :)

So.

Frank
Possibly influenced by my recognising him from elsewhere (Hot Toddy!) but his character is a delightfully lethal (or lethally delightful) combination of charm, fun and extreme hotness. Hand-gagging isn't even a turn-on of mine but dear God, that last chapter! Being held immobile for hours on Frank's lap, by Frank's brawny, leathered embrace while comprehensively gagged by Frank's leather-gloved paw is the newest entry in my pantheon of hallowed fantasies. Or, y'know, if it happened on a day he'd forgotten to wear clothing, I WOULDN'T BE MAD AT THAT SCENARIO EITHER.

Mitch
It's a Dad thing. Mitch is Peak (Hairy) DILF. Or rather DILTBFB.

Doug
The first one I zoomed in on from the photos alone. Great 'tache, great body hair and, if I'm not mistaken, the promise of mischief in those eyes. Totally agree with [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] that there's a Hot Fun Uncle thing going on. If he were a colleague, I'd find reasons to be around Doug ALL. THE. TIME.

Rick
The least approachable-looking of my choices (I'm clearly drawn to the smilier guys), I can't fully explain why Rick's got my vote but, perhaps counterintuitively for me, it's his direct but somehow unreadable gaze. Still waters and all that.

Robert
Again, it's the Approachable (Hairy) Muscleman vibe that's obviously catnip to me. And he's appeared in the story so is a little more of a known quantity.

Sergei
The last one was a toss-up between Sergei and Dustin and Sergei edges it with his relaxed, laid-back vibe and, of course, those beautifully hirsute pectorals. Dustin is more cryptic - which is also attractive - but lost my vote for the not-at-all-shallow reason that he's wearing a t-shirt. There's an outside chance that he waxes his chest, which I'd naturally have to report as a hate crime.
Last edited by Straitjacketed 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Since we only really know about Mitch & Frank, this one is all about appearances and assumptions. So...

Rick - Adorable bear. And tough-looking.
Frank - Do I need to elaborate?
Robert - Looks fun and laid back.
Jeffrey - By contrast, looks like a badass. Take-charge and no bullshit.
Eric - Such a cutie!
Dustin - The tattoos got me.

But this tale is already shaping up to be a classic in the making. Frank is a dreamboat and I can't wait for the Manhunt to begin. Hopefully the teams will be out to capture each other. Who will be left standing at the end?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As others have said, we can only really go off of appearance, so I picked Doug, Adam, Trevor, Sergei, William, and Dustin. They seem the nicest and cutest, just on first glance.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

If only going off appearance my picks would be

1. Dustin - I think is the hottest out of all them and overall would make a great a dom

2. Doug - I love sweaty and hairy pits so he is a great choice.

3. Robert - Has such a cut smile as well as being extremely hot

4. William - Has great armpits so we are going with him just like Doug

5. Sergi - Overall super hot, has a mix of muscle body with a sad face that is super hot

6. Eric - Just hot and looks like someone chill to talk to as well.

Now this only on appearance but I can’t wait to meet them and get to see what they are really like. I’m most excited for Dustin!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Of course, my picks were:

1. Mitch- he is THE dad, the OG, the true daddy! I chose him firstly because we know the most about him, his personality and his very surprising liking of having his feet and socks smelled! He also presented some interest in bondage and gagging when he threatened Ethan that, had his mouth not been already stuffed and sealed, he would have used one of his sweaty foot rags as mouthshutters! Add the fact that we know of his terrible foot stench that gets worst day by day and we got ourselves a very solid candidate for the number one spot. ( as we know, 4 day worn sock were enough for Ethan to want to cut his leaf off the family three, and that's because Ethan's mum wasn't home to nag him about it. So something tells me that he didn't find it necessary to bring spare socks to this trip, and even if he did, something else tells me he won't be too keen on changing them all that often and that makes for the perfect gut wrenching experience).
But if I had to pick one thing that I wouldn't be too happy about while sharing a tent with this big guy is those awful, atomic farts of his. Socks I can bear, even multiple sock odors at once ( maybe I lie ) but add farts to the mixt and you'll have to keep me bound if you don't wish to look for my in the woods where the air is fresh.

2. Robert- ahh yes, the lumberjack! ( now but really, can you look at his photo and tell me otherwise? ) As Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] already knows, I fell in love with this hulk of a man the moment I saw his photo! HE reminded me of another brown haired, charming and smiling guy from another bondage story universe ( big surprise who) so that alone earned him this spot! I'm sure he would have been my number 1 had we known a little more about him. Yet, this is only the beginning of the story, so we might learn some more later on. And if we are to judge only by the photos I have another strong argument: dilf :lol:

3. Frank- another man, another hulk! He is really the bear of this group and a tank of a man! Add to that his strict, overbearing character, leather gloves and tendency to immobilize and shut someone down when he gets tired of them and he easily won himself the number 3 spot!

4. Trevor- he looks like the creation of an experiment where someone combined Zack and Nick ( from B&G): and what a creation! :oops:

5. Sergei- dilf! Just dilf! ( or simply daddy, we don't know his age but I lean on dilf :lol: )
Muscular?- yes
Hairy?- yes
Most likely wears that swimming suit a size or two too tight just to show off his... ahem..ahem... solider....?- yes. And did I sadly zoom into the photo just to confirm my suspicion?- yes

6. Kevin- I don't really have an explication for this sooo... he has... good looking hands..? I guess...:lol: ( also: muscular, hot, manly beard, would certainly worship his body with my tongue had Zack allowed me- that sort of stuff :lol: )
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Here are my choices:

Mitch - he is the father

Dave - he looks so hot in shades

Bryan - he looks like a brutal hunk

Robert - for a wonderful smile :)

Eric - I think he's the most handsome one here

Doug - his armpits look amazing...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Well obviously I’m voting Mitch. Love the guy!

Also voting Frank. He does have an advantage that we’ve gotten to know his overbearing personality when we don’t really know the others.

The other 4 have to be based simply on looks because we don’t really know what they’re like. At this point I’m going to go with

-Sergei
-Dave
-William
-Adam
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

1. Mitch- Hot in his white briefs

2. Dave- Beefcake

3. Doug- love hairy pits

4. Adam- love the bulge

5. Sergei - nice bulge

6. Eric- Hottie
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well, it looks like Sergei, Trevor, Eric and Dustin are really leaving their mark!
Keep in mind that Ethan doesn't know most of his campmates any better than you guys do. He knows that the poll is based mostly based around physical attraction, but he's still curious to find out who you guys would most wanna be stuck in a tent with.

With that being said: hurry up and get your votes in!

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago Trevor- he looks like the creation of an experiment where someone combined Zack and Nick (from B&G): and what a creation! :oops:
Haha! That's quite the amusing comment, buddy-boi!
You're right, he does look like a Nick + Zack hybrid :lol:
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Haha! That's quite the amusing comment, buddy-boi!
You're right, he does look like a Nick + Zack hybrid :lol:
Would that... would that be a.. a Zick? Or a Nack? :lol: :shock:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE TO SCROLL UP AND VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
A SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU TAGGED BELOW!

IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER 4
LUCK OF THE DRAW

With only three tents and a grand total of nineteen guys to house for the night, I'd be lying if I said our sleeping arrangements didn't have me a little concerned. Sure, the dome-shaped abodes were rather large, not to mention sturdy and heavily weatherproofed. But it wasn't actually the tents that had me worried. Rather, it was the size and number of men that would be needing them!

I was initially a little apprehensive when I learned about the ritual my campmates had for deciding how everyone was going to be split up. While I certainly relished the thought of not having to suffer the pungent stench of my own father's footwear, the idea of sharing cramped quarters with a bunch of guys I hardly knew didn't exactly appeal to me that much.

In any case, it didn't take long for me to figure out that this ritual of theirs was basically a random draw system; something which had the potential of landing me in either of those three tents.

Doug was the one who'd been chosen to organise the draw this year, and being true to his no-nonsense self, the concept he'd come up with was unsurprisingly simple.

An empty cigar box was filled up with equal amounts of folded post-it notes containing the numbers 1, 2, or 3. The cigar box was then passed around, and one by one we all got turns snatching a piece of paper out from amidst the clutter. Everyone except for me, that is.

I watched as my godfather took a post-it note from the box and then watched as he handed the container to my father. Concerned and alerted to the fact that I was apparently being excluded, I squirmed in Frank's arms and tried voicing my concerns to him.

"Mmpphh mggh uughh phhhf...." I lamented, initially fearing they'd all just forgotten me.

Even as the box was passed around from one person to the next, I tried wording out a series of complaints and desperately attempted to make myself heard above the banter. I tried my very best to articulate some sort of protest past Frank's hand, but the familiar weight of defeat once again got the best of me.

"Shhhhhhhh. Quiet down, kiddo." my hunky godfather purred, hushing me back down into a state of silent compliance. Although my attempts to speak out had been hopelessly muffled, Frank apparently knew what it was I was moaning about.

"Your dad brought you here as a special guest of honour, Ethan. That means you're his responsibility and it means you go wherever he goes." Frank explained, keeping his hand clamped tight over the entirety of my face while speaking in a low, comforting tone so that only he and I could hear. I thought about his words for a bit and then relaxed at the news that I'd be sleeping in the same tent as my father.

"Besides, Mitch told me how he practically had to drag you here. That pretty much makes you our prisoner, kiddo. And just between you and me, I can't think of anyone better suited to deal with prisoners than your father." the brute continued, squeezing my face inside his gloved hand while teasingly digging his fingers into my abdomen with the other. I giggled, squealed and squirmed when he did that. Frank too giggled, only...his laughter was much deeper than my own childish squealing.

When finally the last of the papers had been snatched from the box, the results were revealed and everyone around the now dwindling campfire suddenly erupted into cheers and irrepressible hollers. Frank was assigned to tent number two, along with my father, uncle Robert, Derek, Dustin and Sergei.

I knew Robert and Frank very well, but I couldn't say the same for the other three men who'd be sharing the tent with us.

Derek seemed like a nice enough fellow. He was the talkative type and seemed to spend most of his time chatting with Chad and William. Dustin was much quieter than Derek and had an almost calculating aura about him. Even with his dark green bomber jacket on, it was hard not to notice the enormous girth of his biceps. The tattoos that crept out past his jacket sleeves gave the hunk a definite bad-boy vibe. As for Sergei, he was in his mid-40s and was by far one of the more cheerful fellas of the group. He was loud, joyous, got along remarkably well with everyone, and - much to my utter delight - had a slight Ukrainian or possibly even Russian-sounding accent.

All in all, a fairly amusing and surprisingly well-balanced mix.

I'm pretty sure the high point of that evening was when the youngest of my three uncles - Rick - voiced out the overwhelming relief he felt at not having to share a tent with my father. Naturally, the entire camp broke out into laughter when he said that, something which only confirmed to me how notorious my puffer-wearing dad's feet were.

Growing up with an older brother like Mitch certainly hadn't been easy for Rick, so much so that the thought of dad's socks apparently still gave him nightmares!

Those of you who read my previous accounts will remember me telling you how Mitch used to be quite the hazer back in his day. Weaker guys and friends alike were all fair game as far as he was concerned. As for poor Rick, well...he just had the misfortune of being dad's little brother.

As soon as the initial bouts of laughter died down, everyone just sorta got up and began heading towards the three camping tents.

"You ready for bed, munchkin?" Frank cheerfully asked, no doubt visibly amused by the sight of my gagged face.

I tried to verbalise an affirmative reply, but the goliath-man simply watched as I struggled for air beneath his insufferable handgag. It's only after about another minute of playful smothering that he freed my face from his grip and finally allowed me to stand up.

The next few minutes were fairly uneventful. Dad marched over towards the pickup truck in order to get our sleeping bags, and I took one of the flashlights we'd brought and went into the woods to empty my bladder. Most of the guys apparently had no qualms about peeing in close proximity of the campsite, but I wasn't exactly cut from the same cloth as they were. In other words, I needed some privacy.

Dad had already made it over to the tent by the time I finished peeing, but being the relatively hygienic person that I was, I went back to the parked pickup truck and rubbed a rather generous amount of sanitation gel onto my palms and fingers.

Much to my slight surprise, the sight of my bundled up sleeping bag caught my eye just as I was about to step out and depart. I thought my dad would've brought it into the tent as well, but then figured that he probably had his hands full carrying his own ginormous sleeping bag and our two clothing bags along with it.

And so, I reached out behind the back of my seat, grabbed the rolled-up sleeping bag that had the name "Ethan" written down on the envelope, and then sauntered back to camp before setting a course for the middle tent. Our first night under the stars would finally begin.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m loving the dynamic between Frank and Ethan! I’m excited to get to know more about each of these different characters. I’m also super excited that Dustin in the tent, and from the description I think I’m gonna like him.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ahhhhhhh! Nope, I couldn't do it. My body basically shut down on a three-day school camping trip where they actually had toilet facilities (albeit gross ones where we had to pee in a trough) - forget the phone issue, I can't last in the wilderness without toilets, never mind the doubtless sheer funk of eighteen large men who all look like heavy sweaters. I know it must be the picture of paradise for some of you bois reading, but Ethan, I do not envy you your journey.

Nevertheless, I am utterly excited to watch from a safe distance and witness the surprises in store for this camping trip, and as always, I very much appreciate the constant handgagging Ethan is enduring as well as the companionable ribbing of Uncle Rick and Godfather Frank! Ethan is very much a munchkin. :lol:

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

First reaction: I'm so glad the happy Frank/Ethan combo isn't being split up; it's like the world's sexiest ventriloquism act.

Second reaction: Nice! A load of my favourites in there.

Third reaction: Who's Patrick? (Rick's full name?)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago Third reaction: Who's Patrick? (Rick's full name?)
FIXED! Thanks for spotting that!
Was supposed to read "William" and not "Patrick".
I'm glad you spotted that early.

Also glad that you seem to be enjoying Frank so much.
I wonder if his cacophonic orchestra of heavily creaking leather has anything to do with it 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years agoAlso glad that you seem to be enjoying Frank so much.
I wonder if his cacophonic orchestra of heavily creaking leather has anything to do with it 8-)
It's part of it, for sure, but a lot of it is that irresistible mix of affection, humour and casual dominance of our lucky (and quite possibly soon-to-be not-so-lucky) narrator.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see Ethan will be in a tent with Mitch and Frank. Really look forward to getting to know the new guys, especially the Russian/Ukranian hunk Sergei!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

The name was a clue, but the fact that Sergei has a thick accent is a major plus from me. I'm pretty happy with the group set up! To be honest, all of the guys are hot, so there was no losing as a viewer. I'm excited to see what each of these guys bring to the table helped by Mitch's hazing attitude and Frank's playfulness.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] loving this story . I love the six that will be sharing a tent with the "prisoner" .
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years agoYou're right, he does look like a Nick + Zack hybrid :lol:[/size]
I will henceforth think of Trevor as either "Nack" or "Zick".

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago never mind the doubtless sheer funk of eighteen large men who all look like heavy sweaters. I know it must be the picture of paradise for some of you bois reading, but Ethan, I do not envy you your journey.
I agree. I love reading it, but there is not enough money in the world to pay me to stay in close quarters with those smells for 5 days. Between the b-o, and the farts, i am gaging just thinking about it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic