EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Lovely chapter!
I think Frank is really going to eat his words when the title of prisoner he gave to Ethan will get a new meaning (its true meaning in my eyes ) soon. ( I hope)

Also, really glad to see that my top three (+ Sergei as number 5) share the tent with Ethan! If Robert inherited the same foot plaguing odor as his brother and if the other guys are on a similar level than I think Ethan will grow to appreciate his brother's socks! At least with him he only had to deal with one person at a time ( except maybe in the last chapters of their story :lol: )
Looking forward to see what role Robert will play and what we will learn about him! ( Maybe enough to dethrone Zack, but that's near impossible )
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago
Volobond wrote: 2 years ago never mind the doubtless sheer funk of eighteen large men who all look like heavy sweaters. I know it must be the picture of paradise for some of you bois reading, but Ethan, I do not envy you your journey.
I agree. I love reading it, but there is not enough money in the world to pay me to stay in close quarters with those smells for 5 days. Between the b-o, and the farts, i am gaging just thinking about it

Aw, come on guys. It wouldn't be that bad! While I can't argue with the idea that their socks and feet would be sweaty, it seems to be a southern thing to assume that profuse sweating would be involved ;) Keep in mind that these guys are camping out in late October and that nighttime temps where they are hover close to freezing point.

Unless you decide to run a marathon, there is actually little sweating involved when you're out in the wilderness and enjoying comfy 15c (60 F) daytime weather.

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago 1. Mitch- But if I had to pick one thing that I wouldn't be too happy about while sharing a tent with this big guy is those awful, atomic farts of his. Socks I can bear, even multiple sock odors at once ( maybe I lie ) but add farts to the mixt and you'll have to keep me bound if you don't wish to look for my in the woods where the air is fresh.

If Mitch's occasional gas frightens you as much as you claim it does, I sure as hell wonder how you plan on surviving Zack, buddy-boi ;)
Mitch's habits in that department would be similar to Nick's or Shawn's. Your man Zack is on a tier above that.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Aw, come on guys. It wouldn't be that bad! While I can't argue with the idea that their socks and feet would be sweaty, it seems to be a southern thing to assume that profuse sweating would be involved ;) Keep in mind that these guys are camping out in late October and that nighttime temps where they are hover close to freezing point.

Unless you decide to run a marathon, there is actually little sweating involved when you're out in the wilderness and enjoying comfy 15c (60 F) daytime weather.
It's COLD too?!? :shock:

I mean, I was thinking it was 75F weather, but it's near freezing? Nope, nope. I'm not dealing with frozen bums and sweaty feet - I will be retreating to a house with blankets and a bathroom.

We can't all be outdoorsmen Doms, BF. Some of us prefer comfort ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

If Mitch's occasional gas frightens you as much as you claim it does, I sure as hell wonder how you plan on surviving Zack, buddy-boi ;)
Mitch's habits in that department would be similar to Nick's or Shawn's. Your man Zack is on a tier above that.
Then I guess he'll have to keep me bound too! No problem with me! :lol:
Now but seriously, the difference is that had I been Ethan here I would only have to endure Mitch's gas for 5 days. And since I never really liked this method of torment it's not something that I can get used to in such a short time.
But with Zack, if we are to imagine that I had been Jeremy ( or simply just me and Zack finally got rid of the other green-eyed sub. That's right, we're two :lol: ) I'd have to deal with farts on an almost daily basis and would eventually ( I hope) get used to them, or at least find them less gut-wrenching.
I love Zack to the bone, from his big and smooth soles crowned by meety, fleshy toes to his charming smile and deep blue eyes, but I can't love everything about him!
Farts ( on the level you described them) are a thing which I fear I will never grow to endure, let alone like! Which terrifies me, because if Zack would ever find out he would use this as his number one method of torture! :shock:
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

love the latest chapter, especially frank’s monologue.
can’t wait to see ethan being their “real” prisoner!
good job bro
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter! I found the new use of cigar box very amusing :)

Also, telling Ethan that he 's actually a prisoner of his father was super hot!

I can;t wait to see what the 18 hunks hide in their sleeves... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I've just finished catching up sir. I can't wait what else is in stored for Ethan. Hahahha would really love if there were charts for them also. Nonetheless, we can just leave it up to our imagination.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

STORY UPDATE

It somewhat pains me to admit this, but EASY PREY IV is massively underperforming as far as my expectations are concerned. As some of you are no doubt already aware, I use story polls to gauge the number of readers following my stories. With EASY PREY I, II, III and my other recent stories each garnering over 100 registered readers, I was expecting a similar-sized following this time around.

Unfortunately, I seem to have greatly misjudged and overestimated the local audience's interest in a post-Andrew EASY PREY adventure. Many of those who signalled interest in Mitch at the end of EASY PREY III are nowhere to be seen and/or have left no indication of following this.

Additionally, the poll numbers don't lie.
While my other tales are boasting over 100 registered readers each, this one has failed to garner as little as 25.

The comments and PMs I've received regarding EASY PREY IV have been mighty fun and interesting thus far.
I am, however, not in the habit of writing for such small audiences.

In the instance that I decide to cancel this tale and move on to a different project, I will attempt to privately distribute the continuation to those who've chosen to signal their presence in the comments prior to the story's cancellation.

P.s- This is not an ultimatum. I'm not looking to force anyone to comment and am definitely not trying to disappoint those who already have. I'm simply being transparent and informing you guys of the fact that I'm seriously considering dropping this tale and focusing on projects that garner a broader interest. There are simply too few of you enjoying this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Apologies [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I definitely let this one slip through my fingers. I saw the announcement notifications and started the first chapter, then things got in the way, life happened, and here we are. I am one of those silent registered readers. I did vote in the poll when it appeared, and I am very happy to see Sergei getting a lot of love. Idk what it is exactly, but Sergei is definitely my favorite of these guys.

I am enjoying the set up of this camping trip even if, like [mention]Volobond[/mention], I also wouldn't be caught dead camping. I'll be honest, I hope we do see more than just one person on the receiving end of the ropes. All those hunky firefighters, it'd be a shame not to rope some of them up!

I will try to be a more active commenter as this story (hopefully) continues!
My M/M Stories Here
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

This is currently my favourite story on the site, the one for which I most eagerly check and re-check. It seems I am doomed to be in the "significant minority" of eroticisation here.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] I know how you feel, I loved this story. It’s also understandable and I get why, just very sad.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] I've not cancelled anything. I'm merely being honest with you guys about the fact that this is not drawing nearly as much interest as I had hoped. We have only 1/5th of EASY PREY 3's audience following this. I was expecting roughly four times as many readers.

I would normally just stop posting on this thread and focus my attention elsewhere (as I've done on several of my unfinished stories) but am choosing to be more transparent this time around. Besides, if I do decide to drop this project, I'll be sending you a continuation via PM.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

It's a shame, but I do appreciate your transparency on the situation. It's completely understandable that you want to culture your community and to do so, you need the majority. Possibly people got overwhelmed by the cast of characters, I'm not sure. I really loved the concept, but hey; I completely agree with you; if it's not getting the views, you're better focusing your time elsewhere. If you ever send out a rundown of what was going to happen in PMs, be sure to add me to that list :)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'm sorry, but I (personally!!) find every single one of the cast so unbelievably offputting that I can't.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Huh, what a weird place to be in. If I could hazard a guess, it might actually be the location of this tale that's doing it in. Ethan's an adult now, and this stuff is totally fair game, but there's probably lot more readers who only frequent the "for everyone" zone and thus haven't even seen this continuation now that it's in "for adults".

I'm not trying to imply that you shouldn't have an adult tale here, but that might be why the readership is much lower than the previous ones.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago I'm sorry, but I (personally!!) find every single one of the cast so unbelievably offputting that I can't.
And my reaction is precisely the opposite: I find virtually all of them very sexy indeed.

I guess it comes down to the extent to which one is attracted to visibly mature men - and it's perhaps one of the quirks of this forum as a whole that it skews toward TUGs between younger players. I suppose I'm surprised to find that it skews quite as heavily in that direction as it apparently does.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago I guess it comes down to the extent to which one is attracted to visibly mature men - and it's perhaps one of the quirks of this forum as a whole that it skews toward TUGs between younger players. I suppose I'm surprised to find that it skews quite as heavily in that direction as it apparently does.
Without going into boring detail, it's not the age for me at all. A more nondescript cast I could project my fantasies onto would aid immensely, but that's not the author's style. He's not writing for me specifically, I don't expect him to, and he shouldn't. But in this case, it's too far away from anything I would want.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

grayboxers wrote: 2 years ago Huh, what a weird place to be in. If I could hazard a guess, it might actually be the location of this tale that's doing it in. I'm not trying to imply that you shouldn't have an adult tale here, but that might be why the readership is much lower than the previous ones.
A very reasonable and sound hypothesis. Unfortunately, as I've already told a friend on here yesterday, it's not the case. Stories in the Adult board have consistently been far more active than their PG-rated counterparts.

Consider that my other new tale HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) is also in this section and skyrocketed to 100+ readers in the span of less than two weeks, and with almost no promoting involved either.

Additionally, all of the EASY PREY stories link to each other.
Ex: The end of EP2 linked to the start of EP3. The end of EP3 linked to the start of EP4.
Everyone who commented on the previous tales was tagged and notified about this newest one.

I'm afraid it comes down to something far simpler. Tastes.
As [mention]blackbound[/mention] mentioned, I tend to illustrate the characters in my longer tales. The habit has served me well over the years but has occasionally proven detrimental to my efforts. I've had the same thing happen to another of my once popular stories SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M). Everyone was hugely into it during the dozen or so chapters that featured five preteen kids tying up and blackmailing their 29-year-old babysitter. The moment their dad stepped into the picture though, I lost two-thirds of my readers.

Again, a miscalculation on my part. As shown by the comments here, there is a definite appetite for stories featuring more mature men. However, the majority is clearly partial to themes involving far younger guys in their teens & 20s.

In any case, I'll refrain from taking any hasty decisions.
I'll be publishing the next chapter here as I normally would and see how things go from there.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

blackbound wrote: 2 years agoWithout going into boring detail, it's not the age for me at all. A more nondescript cast I could project my fantasies onto would aid immensely, but that's not the author's style. He's not writing for me specifically, I don't expect him to, and he shouldn't. But in this case, it's too far away from anything I would want.
Okay. Horses for courses, I guess.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago Okay. Horses for courses, I guess.
Did you take that from that stupid list of phrases nobody recognizes anymore? :mrgreen:
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

blackbound wrote: 2 years agoDid you take that from that stupid list of phrases nobody recognizes anymore? :mrgreen:
Perhaps it's a specifically British phrase. Different people like different things.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
A SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU TAGGED BELOW!

IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.
BE SURE TO SCROLL UP AND VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 5
CRAMPED QUARTERS

The first thing that struck me upon entering our designated tent wasn't how large or how sturdy it looked, but how cramped and heavily packed it would be. The tangerine-coloured, circular abode could comfortably house four or five men, but seven was definitely pushing it, especially considering how buff and broad-shouldered my dad and our tentmates were.

I entered the well-lit shelter, zipped the exit shut behind me and marvelled at the stunning clutter of travel packs, duffle bags and sleeping gear that lined the floor space before me. Most of the tent flooring had been covered with a collection of mercifully squishy gym mats, while our travel packs and clothing bags were slowly being relegated to the weatherproof dome's peripheral reaches.

I was understandably miffed when I saw the space, or rather lack thereof, that was being assigned to me. All seven of us had to make do with a glaring lack of legroom, but I was clearly going to be the worst off of the bunch judging from the fact that I'd be squashed between my godfather and my dad all night.

"Come here, kiddo. You'll be sleeping where I can keep an eye on you." Frank signalled, gesturing for me to lay my bag down and ordering me to settle into the very narrow gap that separated him from my father. Seeing as how the absence of available floor space left me with no other option than to abide by Frank's wishes, I begrudgingly approached and began unrolling my sleeping bag.

The next minute or so was marked by the rather discordant swooshing of nylon; with Dustin's thick bomber jacket and dad's preposterously overstuffed puffer no doubt responsible for generating a certain portion of that noise. In any case, it didn't take very long for me to notice how dwarfed and thin my sleeping bag was compared to everyone else's. Dad's rectangular-shaped, flannel-lined black bag was especially mind-boggling. It was a bit longer and quite a bit narrower than mine, but was easily six or seven times thicker and about five times heavier as well. The unpleasantly poignant musk spilling out of it betrayed decades of overuse, but judging from the strong aromas now filling the tent up, his bag wasn't the only one.

"Hey. No, no, no." dad suddenly scolded, motioning for me to stop what I was doing and forcing me to adopt a questioning gaze. "You're not sleeping in that bag, you're sleeping in that one." he spoke, pointing towards a substantially thicker rolled-up sleeping bag that had my older brother's name on it.

"But daaad. That's Andrew's bag!" I immediately lamented, feeling both irked and annoyed at being told to sleep in my brother's bag. Andrew's red sleeping bag was a lot thicker than mine. It wasn't even close to being as thick or as hefty as dad's insanely fat bag, but it was still a lot warmer than my own relatively thin one.

I let out a huff and tried doing my own thing, but the puffer-clad firefighter just wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Ethan. I mean it. You're not sleeping in that bag. You're either gonna zip up in Andrew's bag or I'm gonna zip you up in mine." he ordered, pointing a gloved finger at my face and adopting an unmistakably commanding tone.

I groaned in displeasure, saw the resolve in his eyes and noted how frighteningly boss-like he looked with that outrageously fat puffer on.

"Listen to your father, boy." came the sound of Frank's deep baritone voice, something which only further served to convince me that arguing was pointless.

"Fine." I unhappily grumbled, rolling my warm-weather sleeping bag back up and grabbing my older brother's loftier one instead.

The next couple of minutes went much as you would expect. Pillows were passed around, sleeping bags were being set up, we moved the rest of our gear around and then got ready for bed. When my tentmates took their jackets off and began getting undressed, I did the same and nervously rushed to strip down to my undies. Feeling self-conscious and a little uneasy at being exposed for all present to see, I quickly tossed my clothes aside and slipped into my older brother's sleeping bag. I was still fluffing up my pillow and getting ready to zip up when an unmistakable stench suddenly assaulted my nostrils.

Derek, Dustin and Sergei had just taken their shoes off, and from the strong smell that soon permeated the abode, it was made plainly obvious that at least one of them suffered from a rather severe case of chronic foot odour. Still, it's only when my dad finally pulled his boots and socks off that a series of groans, laments and coughs rose up above the jovial banter.

As you can probably imagine, I was very unhappy upon noticing that he hadn't changed his socks prior to our leaving the house that day. Even more disconcerting was the fact that the socks now adorning his freshly removed boots were the same socks he'd been wearing to work for the past three days or so. In other words, the stench they were giving off was beyond bearable and rapidly overpowered the other smells that had briefly sought to dominate the abode.

Aside from Robert's teasing jabs, Sergei's laughter and Frank's initial complaints though, everyone seemed fairly accepting of Dad's absurdly potent foot odour. Everyone except for me, that is.

I gagged on the smell, most notably because of my proximity to the pungent footwear, and then immediately zipped Andrew's red bag up all the way, using its thick loft as a means to shield myself from the stench. I would've normally been annoyed at having to sleep inside my older brother's sleeping bag, but the earthy scent that pervaded its flannel-lined interior was heavenly compared to the positively rancid fumes now filling the tent up.

With only my eyes and forehead left poking out of Andrew's thick bag, I watched as my six burly tentmates unashamedly got undressed and stripped down to their undies. A somewhat familiar rush of energy stirred across my groin as I silently marvelled at the size and prominence of their huge underwear-clad bums and bulges. As would've been the case with most young men my age, I found the profuse hairiness of some of those bodies a little off-putting and unpleasant. Something which, interestingly enough, was quickly counteracted by my strong attraction to the enormous muscles and limbs that so proudly adorned them.

Things degenerated rather quickly after that. I'm not sure whether it was a result of one too many beers or all that extra testosterone floating about the place, but dad and Frank got involved in a tussle; one that pretty much threatened to destroy the tent we were sharing.

Both of them were apparently busy flexing and comparing upper arm girth when Frank reached a hand out and teasingly pinched one of my father's sensitive nipples. Dad initially cried out and pushed his slightly heftier friend away, but then tried getting even with Frank by doing what the older man had done to him.

The next thing I recall was seeing Frank lunge at my father. I gasped in surprise as the two of them came crashing down to the sleeping bag-covered floor, and immediately scurried to safety as the threat of being flattened to a pulp became very real.

A barrage of raucous laughter ensued, during which my dad and my godfather tumbled around the cluttered floor space and wrestled together like a pair of dominant bucks. It was all in good fun, of course, but the two of them were clearly giving it all they had and using every single ounce of brute strength their bodies could muster.

Even though my dad was a mighty man in his own right and able to dominate most other men with relative ease, his burlier friend Frank was proving quite the formidable opponent. Much to everyone's surprise, things were looking up for Mitch during the initial moments of the duel. Unfortunately for him, the advantage he thought he had suddenly evaporated into nothingness when my uncle Robert decided to jump in and get involved.

"Haha! Not fair, guys! Not fair!" dad protested, crying foul as his brother-in-law joined the fray and came to my godfather's assistance.

In a matter of seconds, the two hairy giants had my underwear-clad father lying flat on his back and hopelessly pinned down. As soon as dad was incapacitated, Derek, Sergei and Dustin immediately rushed in and joined the dissonant frenzy. And that, dear friends, is when all hell broke loose.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I am loving this story so much . Can't wait to read the next chapter of the story to see what will happen . I hope you have something planned with those yummy socks .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I think we need to get the nature documentary team in - they always like a good fight between alpha males! For some reason I'm visualising elephants seals with Ethan as the poor little penguin trying to get out of the way!

It'll be interesting to see what happens next now that Mitch is pinned.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic