EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sergei is really crazy! Poor Ethan. For a bunch of paramedics and first responders, they seem very unconcerned with making sure their patient has clean air and an unblocked airway! Not that he can complain or ask for better bedside service...
My M/M Stories Here
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Poor Ethan, I'm sorry to see you be tortured by this. If I was there, I would help you out. After adding my shoes and socks in the fun to make you smell of course. They don't stink much, but it'll give you a break versus these guys...
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Frank's shoes were harrowingly potent in their own right, but much to my great chagrin, some of the other ones I ended up being forced to sniff smelled even worse!

William's shoe stank of vinegar like you wouldn't believe, and Jeffrey's leather police boot smelled as though something had actually died and decomposed inside it. Bryan's smouldering trainers were fiercely unpleasant to sample, but all of those were immediately outclassed when the gaping maw of Derek's hellishly putrid monster finally swooped in to make my acquaintance.
Very descriptive of their shoe stink, mine aren't like that so it'll be nice once I push them against your nose. :lol: Although for Segei, I'll gladly push him off of you for gassing you like that. It may get me in trouble, possibly pinned down and tied up, but I don't want you to suffer like that. Be bondage buddies then. Anything to help you out while you're trapped like that after joining a bit of fun. ;)

Great work again as always, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Don't worry, Ethan I'll save you. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I adore how infectious the playful, raunchy attitude is. The cacophony of men vying for superiority beings such a fun energy to a outside observer, though I think our protagonist here is have very much mixed feelings about the whole ordeal.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That chapter was phenomenal. The shoes, the socks and then Sergi coming in with the facesitting. This chapter was a 10/10 in my book. Sergi definitely moved up list after this chapter! I can not wait to see where it goes from here, I hope we see more facesitting and butt bombs cause man those were hot!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm changing my vote to switch Sergei for Eric, even if I have to duct tape his shoes to his feet myself!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Proof if ever there was any that some men never grow up! They're like a hoard of unruly teenagers - a great link back to where it all began but with Ethan on the other side this time.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Favorite chapter of the series!! Several hunky men involved. a ton of smelly shoes and boots to sample, Sergei taking the lead role and dropping a fart bomb! Loved this so much!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Very much enjoyed the course of actions and descriptions here! Eager to see where it goes.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Wow this was an amazing chapter!! One of my favorites across all the stories you've written
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Over a dozen new votes have been cast on the thread poll since yesterday.
Here's to hoping our new readers will signal their presence in the comments ;)

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention]

I honestly was not expecting the latest chapter to be greeted with such a warm reception.
The next few chapters will feature a number of reader requests and should please you guys just as much as this last one did.

ShadowHusky wrote: 1 year ago I adore how infectious the playful, raunchy attitude is. The cacophony of men vying for superiority brings such a fun energy to an outside observer, though I think our protagonist here is having very much mixed feelings about the whole ordeal.

Indeed he is, though as [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] very eloquently points out, what goes around comes around. Ethan clearly has not forgotten what he and his good-for-nothing friends put Andrew (and Matt) through two years ago. Much to everyone's great dissatisfaction at the end of the first account, he wasn't too repentant about what he'd done either. Karma can be a real bitch sometimes 8-)

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
Not entirely surprised to hear that, seeing as how you have a thing for bashfully reluctant studs and dilfs ;)

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Wow, I'm seriously stoked that this scene is ticking so many of your boxes, guys!
Pretty sure you'll enjoy the next scenes just as much as you did that last one.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE FANTASTIC COMMENTS, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

CHAPTER 15
OUTGUNNED & OUTNUMBERED

Standing at a bit over six feet in height and weighing in at an estimated two hundred and ten pounds, Eric was definitely no pushover. Though his arms weren't nearly as massive as Chad's or Dustin's, and though his pectorals weren't quite as developed as those found on Jeffrey or Frank, the blue-eyed heartthrob was both thick-limbed and solidly built.

His upper arms were about as girthy as my calves and the rather profuse amount of hair jutting out from the collar of his shirt left little doubt as to the furriness of his broad chest. Unfortunately for both of us though, the 30-something-year-old firefighter was ill-equipped to face off against the combined might of those seeking his downfall.

I was still choking on Sergei's shit-scented fart-bomb by the time the first signs of a physical brawl broke out. Eric laughed as vehemently as everyone else, putting my mind at ease and reminding me that it was all in good fun. He put up a valiant defence, but quickly found himself sorely outnumbered and outgunned.

The ensuing spectacle elicited a number of hearty hollers, not only from the victim himself, but also from the throng of rowdy spectators.

Though my watery eyes still burned from the suffocatingly strong reek of discarded footwear that lay sprawled around my gurney-bound form, I allowed myself to witness Eric's mesmerising takedown, whilst also paying heed to the fact that beefy Bryan had left the tent in a bid to find Chad a roll of duct tape. The purpose of which, I had yet to find out.

In any case, I watched rather intently as Eric's defences were brutally worn down and very swiftly overwhelmed. Being at the very peak of his prime, the handsome firetruck technician undoubtedly possessed a larger stamina pool than that of his older assailants. Though the cards would still have been stacked against him, he may have actually been able to fight them off for a time had the brawl been a fairer one-on-one affair. He was, much to his own cheery protests, not given a fair fight.

The visibly amused stud was wrestled into submission and forcibly crushed down to the tent floor when the exceptionally brawny tag-team composed of Mitch, Frank, Doug and Greg brutishly collapsed on top of him.

Unlucky Eric let out a perceptibly winded cry for help before abruptly being cut off and muffled into silence. Nary a hand was present over his mouth. Rather, it was the unforeseen landing of my hulking father's unreasonably bulbous puffer-clad torso that was cutting off the underdog's ability to mouth off.

As soon as dad and the rest of the burly cortège landed on top of him, the sound of Eric's protests went from a loud seventy decibels to a barely audible twenty.

The tremendously generous loft stuffed into dad's overfilled puffer was to blame, for it proved stupendously effective at muffling his victim's cries out. But it was definitely the suffocating quality of the bloated jacket's glossy nylon shell that would soon take precedence over Eric's other concerns. He wouldn't be able to breathe with my dad's torso on his face, and even more pressing than that was the fact that all four of his brawny assailants were uncaringly unburdened by such "trivial" worries.

As far as Frank's group of hunky cohorts were concerned, the main objective of the brawl was actually quite simple; wrestle down and incapacitate the victim long enough to take one - or both - of his shoes off. It would have been a reasonably quick affair had Sergei reined in his unquenchable thirst for absurdity and not jumped into the already chaotic scuffle.

The bearded strongman let out a jovial roar as he unsolicitedly entered the fray by jumping atop his four colleagues, the four of whom already had poor Eric crushed down to a pulp, mind you. Much to everyone else's unending amusement, Frank and his group of would-be enforcers were unceremoniously flattened atop their defeated victim when Sergei's full weight landed into their midst and created a haphazard dogpile.

"Ugh man...get the fuck off me you empty-headed Rusky!" muscle-dilf Doug very humorously cried out; something which caused his eastern European counterpart to laugh in unashamed fervour.

Adding to the sheer chaos that dominated the impossibly cramped abode was beefy Bryan's prompt return with a partially-used roll of dreadfully fibrous-looking duct tape.

At first, I thought the plan was to use it on Eric. You know...wrestle him down, tape him up and leave him to stew like that for a bit. So you can probably imagine the extent of my incomprehension when the silver-coloured roll was flung into the air and caught mid-flight by the bald-headed ruffian squatting down right next to my head.

Chad's face betrayed a devious grin as he finally took hold of the item he'd long been requesting. His unbelievably tremendous arms and shoulders bulged like crazy as he tore open the roll of moderately debris-ridden duct tape. Though the fear-inspiring adhesive's unleashing was marked by a very thunderous growl, most of the tent's occupants were too busy watching the nearby squirmish to care about what hunky "big gunz" Chad was doing.

I cried out and shook my head 'no' when I saw the sticky end of the duct tape menacingly closing the distance with my face. I tried crying for help in the hopes of garnering someone...anyone's attention, but the oversized sponge-gag and the grumpy medic's insufferably excessive tape-muzzle prevented me from being able to do so.

All eyes remained fixed on the brawl.
All eyes save for mine and Chad's of course.

My once vehement calls for help were transformed into bewildered whimpers as the two-inch-wide adhesive was unceremoniously slapped atop my left cheek and noisily dragged across my already tape-muzzled face.

"Yeah, this'll fuckin' shut you up." was the only explanation the freakishly jumbo-armed leviathan gave as he pulled the visibly fibrous roll around the back of my head and then dragged it all the way across the front of my lower face once more. The same process was slowly repeated four or five times, but still, the revolutions kept getting tighter and more numerous. Save for the white athletic tape that clung to the bridge of my nose, grumpy Greg's heavy-handed muzzle job was now fully concealed between Chad's handiwork.

Of course, there was no guarantee that my dad or anyone else would've intervened on my behalf even had they noticed what Chad was busily doing. I would've still liked to take my chances and make the appeal though. The fact that I was left utterly powerless to defend myself even whilst a throng of potential rescuers was but an arm's reach away added insult to injury. This was, to put it plainly, indescribably frustrating.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

What a twist. I thought for sure the tape would be for Eric since he was being wrestled by everyone else. But I was wrong here. Poor Ethan, already having the sponge and athletic tape gag from Gregory earlier, now more quieter. Enjoy your prison at the time, Ethan. I would switch with you, just so you know, you just got to tap my hand in, but you're currently under a lot of loft so good luck trying to tap out. ;)

Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. With everyone distracted, Ethan is doomed to whatever Chad has in mind. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Why must they take down sweet Eric. :lol: I was kinda hoping for some tender moments between Ethan and Eric. Hopefully Eric gets bound and gagged nicely by the camp mates :twisted: Ethan needs a companion
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I agree with [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] I would love to see Eric get taken down and gagged next to Ethan. This last chapter was amazing! Can’t wait to see what else chad has planned for Ethan, cause 5 wraps of more duct tape around the already gagged face doesn’t seem like the entire plan.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It was really exciting to see Eric tackled down and silenced... Him and Ethan should definitely spend some time together, both tied up and gagged, of course!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Sergei is becoming quite the wildcard. Unpredictable. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. Eric certainly doesn't think it's a very good thing at the moment! But (dreamy sigh) boys and their roughhouse games! I'll join the choir hoping that Eric ends up snugly next to Ethan.

Exciting and enthralling as always!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

What a shame Eric didn't find himself similarly occupied beside Ethan. For that matter, why not occupy Sergei the troublemaker in much the same way? And, of course, round it out by giving Mitch another round of sockgagged tickle torture! :twisted: ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm still holding out the hope that Eric gets gagged somehow. As cute as Ethan is, just tying up one small guy feels too easy of a task for a dozen of hunks, as entertaining as seeing him ganged upon is. Overkill shows of strength are full-blown in this chapter and I'm a big fan.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oooh, Eric and Sergei definitely need to be taped up and silenced alongside Ethan.
Also, I'll admit that I don't know much about camping, but this tent seems awfully sturdy to withstand that wrestling match between all these huge guys! Kudos to whichever one of them actually pitched it!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Mitch's bag, Doug's bag, Frank's sponge gag, Greg's athletic tape gag, Chad's duct tape gag and someone's stretcher. The number of people contributing to Ethan's predicament is growing not forgetting all the hands that helped undress, dry and then truss him up and more recently torment him.

Chad applying the second tape gag reminds me of Nick doing the same thing to Steven on top of Zack's gag. Chad's laser focus on Ethan, taking his chance and not getting distracted by the chaos going on around him also puts me in mind of young Phil. What is his ultimate goal?

I've got around to voting now we know a bit more about the guys - bashful Eric, cheeky Chad, mad Sergei, no-nonsense Greggory and hunky Dustin get my votes.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alright, guys. So I've been getting a lot of very interesting feedback on this tale. Many of you are sharing your thoughts in the comments, but I've also been getting a lot of private feedback. While this fourth incarnation of Ethan's adventures hasn't been as successful as the first three episodes of the series (in terms of audience size), it seems that those of you who've made it this far are really enjoying yourselves.

The messages I've received not only point towards some of you rereading the last few chapters multiple times, but I've also received interesting feedback from a few who are apparently very much turned on by the overkill displays of force, as well as the sympathetic feelings resulting from Ethan's current plight. It seems that many of you experience arousal at fun-loving scenarios that make you feel sorry for the victim. That's actually very good to know, guys 8-)

I don't always directly respond to comments, but those of you who've been following me for a long time are well aware that although my tales are always dictated in advance, I often give myself a bit of leeway for last minute tweaks and what's commonly reffered to as "fan service".

In other words, those who take the extra seconds/minutes to share their thoughts in the comments also get to pull the strings a bit and occasionally benefit from reading scenes that have specifically been geared to suit their needs.
So yes, comments defnitely do matter.

With that being said, the next string of chapters will feature a wide variety of requests.
I look forward to entertaining you with them.

On another note, Jeffrey is gaining ground very quickly in the thread poll!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE FANTASTIC COMMENTS, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 16
SUPERIMPOSED AUTHORITY

Judging by how much time and muscle Chad was putting into my tapegag, it was easy to tell that he was no stranger to such shenanigans. Hazing rituals and birthday pranks were commonplace in his line of work, and it was obvious that he had witnessed or even carried out the gagging of other men several times before.

Considering the fact that my sponge-filled gob had already been dutifully muzzled shut by the group's grumpy chief medic, I could not, for the life of me, understand why Chad felt compelled to apply his own tapejob over Greggory's already excessive one.

Another fleeting glimmer of hope was felt when Derek tore his eyes off the spectacle of the chaotic brawl and squatted down on the side of my head opposite to where Chad was positioned. Though the night air was quite chilly, both men had previously shed their coats and gloves, allowing my eyes to bask in the fear-inspiring glory of their tremendous size and musculature.

Derek's face betrayed an almost sympathetic expression, but much to my great disappointment, he said nothing to that effect as he willfully picked the back of my head up when his burly friend signalled for him to do so.

The dreadfully fibrous roll of debris-ridden duct tape was slowly pulled across the back of my head for what seemed like the millionth time. Its easily recognisable growl filled my ears and added to the ambient cacophony as it completed its seventh orbit around my lower face. I quietly released the most stifled of relieved whimpers when the silvery adhesive was torn off, but very quickly found myself going wide-eyed anew as it suddenly roared back to life and latched itself against the top of my brown-haired dome.

Chad's tree trunk-sized arms bulged like mad as he pulled the sticky tape down, all the way under my chin and back up again; completing a vertical orbit around my very heavily muzzled head. The rockhard shaft that rose up from my boxer-clad crotch angrily sought to grind itself against the combined loft of the two monstrously thick sleeping bags I was trapped in. I did my very best to stop myself from bucking my hips up, but the engorged woody throbbed as though possessed with a mind of its own.

Not only was I bogged down with a downright bizarre mixture of incomprehension, panic and arousal, but I was also left to contend with the fact that three different men had seen fit to superimpose their own gags on my mouth. Frank, Greggory, and now Chad; each one of them apparently motivated by an uncontrollable urge to negate my freedom of speech.

Frank's authority was made manifest through the positively ginormous speech-impeeding sponge that filled every micron of space that my cavity had to offer. Greg had imposed his own gag on me as well, namely by muzzling my face up with a rather inordinate amount of uber sticky athletic tape. The over-the-top measures he'd taken would've been more than sufficient even on their own, but the strict muzzling he'd imposed not only prevented my jaw from opening but also made the expelling of Frank's sponge that much more impossible.

Though my godfather did possess some measure of authority over me, I was stilled miffed beyond reason at the fact that he hadn't consulted my dad before speechproofing my orifice. Greg's superimposed gag was even more difficult to accept, seeing as how I barely even knew the guy. Having said that, Chad's actions were undoubtedly the most infuriating. Aside from his name, I knew almost nothing about him! And yet here he was; sealing my entire face shut with his maddeningly sticky duct tape and superimposing his own unwarranted gag atop grumpy Greg's already strict one!

Frank's mighty stuffing and Greg's undefeatable tape-muzzle had all but disappeared by that point. A casual onlooker would've been hardpressed to see them. And yet, both gags were still very much there; filling my mouth up and stopping me from spreading my lips apart. My gurney-bound state left me utterly defenceless to fend off Chad's tyrannical rule. As such, his silvery revolutions went unopposed as they noisily raced under my chin and back up over my head again.

*PRRRRRRRRRRR. PRRRRRRRRRRRR.*
*RRRRRRR. RRRR. PRRRRRRRRRRRR.*

Only after the fifth vertical lap was completed did the telltale growling of tape stop.

"Holy shit, bro..." Derek chuckled. "Can he even breathe?" he asked, addressing the question to his friend even though my tape-muzzled head was still cupped inside his freakishly huge palm.

"Yeah, of course he can. He'll soon wish he wasn't able to though." came the bald-headed giant's audibly humoured reply.

Though my position and the loft surrounding both sides of my head left me ill-equipped to discern what was going on, I saw Chad's menacing face looming above me and noticed that his right hand was fiddling around with something located behind him. I was naturally quite wary of his intentions but wasn't left wondering what those were for very long.

The devious expression on his otherwise handsome features grew into a noticeably cocky smirk as he brought his freshly-removed sneaker to the fore and clamped its downright colossal maw over my understandably panicked face. My vision grew dark as the gaping shoe closed in on me, and then I was inside it...basking in its superheated and harrowingly stuffy embrace.

"Uggh mphh ggmph!" came the sound of my genuinely panicked scream.

Even while all this was going on, the spectacle of Eric's demise continued unabated on the other side of the unbelievably cramped tent. The brawny scuffle still elicited hearty laughter from its spectators, but I couldn't bring myself to care...so preoccupied I was with my own far more pressing concerns.

I flared my nostrils open into the pitch-black chasm of Chad's enormous shoe. The air I picked up wasn't quite as acrid as that which was found in William's sweltering runners, nor was it as rotten as the foul reek inhabiting the inside of Jeff's colossal police boots. It was, however, incredibly hot and humid in there. The stench that lingered in the depths of the bald ruffian's trainer reeked of musty staleness to the point of being torturous. Not as torturous as Derek's, mind you, but still unbearably smelly.

Chad mercifully pulled his shoe off my grimacing face after only half a minute or so, but I was rapidly confronted with another bout of forced stink-torment when he tore his dingy ankle socks off and pressed them down atop my flaring sniff-holes.

"Mmggghh!" I almost immediately cried out, crinkling my nose up in revulsion at just how wet and sweaty his socks were.

"Haha! Yeah, sniff his ratty fucks." Derek purred, still holding the back of my head in his hand, even whilst his equally hulking counterpart snickered and smirked in unashamed amusement.

Chad forced me to sample his steaming sock-ball for several more seconds before dropping them into the dank chasm of his shoe and clamping the heavy thing down on top of my very much disgruntled face. I cried out with just as much fervour as I had a few seconds ago, but was left with no other choice than to deal with the musty fumes that permeated his oversized basketball trainer's exceptionally cavernous mouth.

My first encounter with Chad's footwear lasted only about a minute, but things took a turn for the worse when his shoe left the vicinity of my face.

I watched as the colossally-limbed ruffian turned its gaping maw towards his own face, and watched with moderate interest as he brought it up to his nose and sniffed the funk that oozed out of it.

"Nah, mine aren't that bad." he quickly concluded, tossing his shoe back down to the floor before scanning the mismatching footwear that lay scattered all around us. A brief moment of indecision dawned before his hand darted straight for one of Jeffrey's towering police boots. The instant he brought the lustrous boot up to his somewhat inquisitive face, the most disgusted of expressions took shape over his features and his horror was laid bare for all present to see and hear.

"Holy fuuuck! Dude! Get a load of Jeff's boot." Chad immediately told his friend, something which the other hunk begrudgingly did before predictably turning his head away and expressing his revilement.

"Ugh, god! It smells like something fuckin' died in there." Derek laughed, betraying unfeigned disgust and causing me to do the same - albeit in a much more muffled manner. Much to my own continued chagrin, the unbearably foul smell spilling out from their excessively burly-chested colleague's very intimidating police boot didn't stop my nauseated captors from exposing me to its deadly fumes.

I coughed and gagged as the indescribably rotten chasm swallowed my face whole, but was given no reprieve from the puke-inducing torment for several harrowing minutes...by which time my face had adopted a visibly sickened hue!

Chad and Derek could tell how grossed out I was, but they very predictably paid little heed to my muffled protests. Their attention was momentarily drawn away when the sound of screeching duct tape suddenly rose up above the cacophony coming from the nearby scuffle. Cries, hollers and laughter reigned supreme. The growling adhesive added to the tumultuous chaos, but even though Derek's massive body blocked my vision of the brawl, for a second there, it almost sounded as though Sergei was the one being wrestled down instead of Eric!

What the hell was happening back there?

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Super interesting chapter, love how playful Chad is and how he's exploring each footwear and messing about with Derek who gives such a cute dichotomy to the gruffer personality of Chad. Interested to see what happens to Sergei, he did rile the group up quite a bit. I'm very curious to see Ethan sample every shoe there and give us a ranking on the stench level and what they smell like >~>
Last edited by ShadowHusky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic