EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

another great chapter. worth the wait.

funny that Ethan wants to be under his father's control. has he already forgotten the unpleasant smells from that time his dad came home to find that Andrew had him immobilized? has all the excitement and hormones made him forget how rancid and clinical his fathers foot odor is? or has the fumes inside the tent made him high?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The chapter was definitely worth the wait!

I hope that Ethan's dream to be bound an dgagged by his father will fulfill soon!

Fantastic chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Can't wait for all the new updates you'll be working on.

Ethan is dreaming of things he'll call a nightmare when it actually becomes reality. And why do all these hunks have the smelliest shoes? Definitely want to see more of them wrestled down so they can sniff their own shoes!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Oh how I wish I could be tied up like he is, strapped into thick sleeping bags… Your description are very detailed and … stimulating ! Thanks for continuing this!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Glad to have you back! And you never fail to please with your new installments!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Looks like Ethan is living in his own heavenly hell with those shoes being used on him 🤣🤣

Nice to see this return!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Yay, the story continues! There's a lot going on in this tent.
Love Derek and Chad tormenting Ethan with each other's footwear before both going for William's. Love the tied Eric taking delight in his shoes and socks tormenting Sergei. Love Ethan's confusing thoughts about his Dad.

Proof that men never really grow up!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hadn't realized how much I'd missed this story and the hunky firefigthers! Happy its finally continuing! It's a shame that all these very attractive men have such terrible foot odor, though! WIlliam is so cute! Wouldn't mind seeing him join Sergei, Eric, and Ethan!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That chapter was fantastic, I can’t for the next one!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I so loved that chapter so much can't wait to read what you write next .
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Thank you Sir for continuing this story, its so very hot! Cant wait to read more
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmmmm, I wonder if Ethan will continue to reflect on what exactly draws him to being tied up by his brother and dad. Perhaps the feeling of comfort and familiarity? Perhaps the thrill of obeying a unique kind of authority? Who can truly say?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Yay! i've been waiting for this continuation, and it's so good as i expected, i can't wait for see how this continue.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

socjuc wrote: 1 year ago @bondagefreak you never disappoint! ;)

H-O-T chapter! I especially enjoyed how Eric participated in Sergei's demise, not directly but transitive via his stench :lol: Eric is so enjoying that he forgot that he too was gnawing on some stinkers himself :mrgreen:

I think the possibilities on this trip are endless.... my mind is going in circles.... :oops: :lol:

So much action is happening that all the attention is away from Ethan...temporarily I highly suspect. I can't wait for Sergei's revenge plot...
As I mentioned already :oops: :oops: truly a H-O-T chapter once again. This new chapter is such a great addition to this story, and a very nice way to come back! Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and welcome back!

My buttons you hit once again, using other's gear on Ethan, is excellent! First each other's sneakers from Chad and Derek used on Ethan, and then William's footwear is causing both dominant blokes to abandon each other's shoes to use William's power stench bombs on Ethan is amazing..... :mrgreen: And then that William is currently unaware that he too is dominating Ethan.... :mrgreen:

Love how everyone is so distracted with the demise of Eric and Sergei that it leaves Ethan at a complete disadvantage to garner any kind of sympathy and allows his current captors Derek and Chad complete unfiltered control.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

As always an incredibly hot chapter. I wish to be tied up like them in that stinking hot tent. nice work!!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] comes up with a new chapter? Check
There are dirty gags involved? Check
There are dirty shoes involved? Check
There is tormenting of unwilling prisoners? Check
There are hot, hot, HOT guys in it? Check
Aaaaand, is there more than one captive? Check! Check! Check!

Need I say more? 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]

Thanks so much for this amazing outpouring of support, guys! I'm so glad this rowdy ensemble of construction workers and firemen has successfully piqued your respective imaginations enough to keep you all interested. I'm not going to replace the current poll, but I'd still be very interested in finding out which characters you guys would switch places with if I could snap my fingers and make it happen.

WOULD YOU RATHER SWITCH PLACES WITH:

* One of the laughing spectators? Perhaps one of the guys actively dishing out the bondage?

* Eric, who was gang-wrestled to the floor by four of the senior hunks, left under big burly Mitch's direct control and commandingly gagged with Chad's ratty old ankle socks?

* Sergei, who was gang-wrestled by an even larger group of hunks before being forcibly taped up, gagged with Eric's stubby black stinkers and muzzled with Eric's reeking trainer?

* Or Ethan, who's zipped from head to toe inside two monstrously thick sleeping bags, strapped down to a medical gurney, gagged and about to face off against the gaping maws of William's positively sweltering running shoes?

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Knowing who I am and always commenting to help Ethan out, I'd switch places with Ethan. That's rhetoric and you'd know it, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! :D

Being stuffed into sleeping bags and strapped down would be a great time. Enjoying my situation, do everything in my power to avoid sniffing William's shoe. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I think it'd be fun to take the place of Mitch and ringlead the capture of a hunk as well as the guest of honor!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I would switch places with Eric. I find it very hot to be gang wrestled to the floor by four guys and then left to the devices of one. Sergei had too many people. I want to admire the people taking me down if I can. And Ethan is stuck inside two sleeping bags. I’m someone who likes to be cold so that is way to hot for me. Because of that, I think I wouldn’t be able to enjoy what was happening to me. So Eric for sure!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'd rather be Eric, although I wouldn't mind being tied next to Eric.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Definitely one of the guys directly dealing with Sergei. I want to be one of the ones responsible for shutting that sexy stud up!
My M/M Stories Here
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Having just now finally caught up with this story, I’m throwing my vote in the take Ethan’s place category. Probably doesn’t come as a surprise but I will never pass up the chance to be bound and gagged in some seriously overstuffed sleeping bags!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

all situations are extremely tempting but i think i'll go for ethan's situation
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I would definitely be Eric! What could be more exciting than being duct tape bound and gagged by Mitch? :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic