EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I wonder what indeed is going as well, Ethan. Sounds like a lot of fun commotion going on especially with the tape. And how much tape do you need for your mouth? You like got 20 layers from Gregory's taping and now Chad's layering and over your head. My offer still stands to take your place if you need out. Bright side that it looked Chad's shoes weren't bad to smell, you just have to deal Jeffrey's boots now. Can't wait to hear more of your adventure and enjoy your tape muzzle.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heheh, I hope both get imprisoned regardless of who wins the struggle! :twisted: As for Ethan, suffering under three gags is hot to consider, but what with his advanced stage of helplessness, must be deeply frustrating for him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well Chad really went to town on poor little Ethan there. I love how the gags get more infuriating as Ethan's knowledge and experience with its applier diminish. It's always fun when the tormentors sample the delights of the shoe or sock and then force it on their captive anyway with no remorse. Nice of Derek to help out, it's always good to learn a new skill.
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago "Yeah, of course he can. He'll soon wish he wasn't able to though." came the bald-headed giant's audibly humoured reply.
That was just a brilliant line!

Looks like Ethan might be getting some company, it did seem that Sergei was a bit overexcited!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Must be extremely frustrating for Ethan. And I hope more firefighters get taken down and thrown alongside Ethan. The more bound and gagged men the better :twisted:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] OMG that chapter was so hot . I would gladly sniff that sock and his shoe .
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

i want someone to force me to breathe this really foul smelling shoe lol
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

that multi layered gag is super hot! And so is Ethan's predicament; smelling shoes and socks of people he doesn't even know must be quite an experience for him!

Fantasict tale!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Such a hot couple of chapters! Love to see big hunky Chad taking an active role in the torture! Wouldn't mind him taping me up!

I hope Sergei is okay! Poor guy doesn't deserve to be taken down like this. He's the one that got Ethan into this wonderful predicament of smells to endure!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

You are spoiling us [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], youve given us three incredibly hot chapter in 4 days. Every chapter has been better than the last and they have been so much fun to read, not to mention how many different kinks you have brought into play.

One thing I personally enjoy is smelling someone’s musky clothes when you haven’t met them, you only have seen how hot they are and know nothing about them. I find that incredibly hot, so Ethan being heavily muzzled by someone who he hasn’t really met is right up my alley. Well done! Can’t wait for the next one!
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

the whole story has been incredibly hot and detailed so far. poor Ethan is trapped and unable to move or escape the parade of disgusting smells coming his way, all thanks to his fall. I know deep down he is loving this and wants even more stinky socks and sneakers in his face. Ethan is causing all this commotion, I sure hope to see a few firefighters bound and facing the same fate as poor little Ethan.

keep up the good work!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm certainly not going to complain if Hunky Sergei gets a time out. He deserves it after all, what with his chaotic nature riling everyone up, and being too handsome for his own good. Better to tape him up and let him think about what he's done!

Though I do think Eric should join Sergei and Ethan! Maybe the attention on these potential captives will allow Ethan a short break from the olfactory torture he's currently enduring!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow so many chapters, so fast....I am in a serious trance :oops:

Love poor Ethan's predicament. Chad and Derek kind of have free reign over him since so much other activity is occurring at the same time, others are all distracted. :mrgreen:

Would love to see Eric's socked foot taped over Ethan's face...I think Chad is searching for just the right torture device :lol: I mean Chad doesn't seem to be quite satisfied as he samples foot scents. It's like he is Goldilocks looking for just the right stench :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You know, the normal side of me feels bad that Ethan is having to deal with all those smelly feet. Though the not so normal side is laughing quite a bit. Ethan has told us a few times he doesn't totaly like it but at the same time not not enjoy it. So it's only fair he gets to try everyone's 🤣🤣

I'm still puzzled by this mystery of "the unexpected manhunt". If everyone has been off in their guesses, that only makes it more interesting to find out the real "unexpected" part of this story!!
Stormee wrote: 1 year ago What a twist. I thought for sure the tape would be for Eric since he was being wrestled by everyone else. But I was wrong here. Poor Ethan, already having the sponge and athletic tape gag from Gregory earlier, now more quieter. Enjoy your prison at the time, Ethan. I would switch with you, just so you know, you just got to tap my hand in, but you're currently under a lot of loft so good luck trying to tap out. ;)
I agree Stormee, I thought the tape was for Eric too!

As for the other part of your comment, I guess you are lucky none of us readers are in this story. I have a feeling that a few of the guys (myself included) would be more then happy to tag you in for Ethan since he can't actually do it. Though while you'll be tagged in, he won't necessarily be getting tagged out 🤣
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago As for the other part of your comment, I guess you are lucky none of us readers are in this story. I have a feeling that a few of the guys (myself included) would be more then happy to tag you in for Ethan since he can't actually do it. Though while you'll be tagged in, he won't necessarily be getting tagged out
I guess that part is true. Otherwise I will be a prisoner to you, [mention]Red86[/mention] and many other since he cannot tap my hand to get out of the bags. So I'll slowly step away and not get caught by you guys. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , you'll protect me, right from them if these readers plan on ambushing me and tying me up and not releasing Ethan, right? :lol: *gulp nervously*

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Really loving this story so far dude. Poor Ethan…Being completely helpless, strapped down in those thick bags and then being brutally gagged while subjected to all the smell torture. I know I’d be struggling like crazy if I were in his spot. Only positive is that no one can see his raging hard on under all that loft.

Curious to see who else gets wrestled down and tied up.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special welcome aboard to [mention]thespy[/mention]!
It's always a special thrill whenever a new face makes its debut 8-)
Also saw that you read & enjoyed the first three tales of Ethan's saga.
Glad to have you onboard with us, buddy!

THANKS A TON FOR THE FLURRY OF SUPPORT, GUYS!
Positively thrilled that so many of you are still enjoying this!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 17
NO MERE FLIGHTS OF FANCY

The intermittent quaking of our tent's sturdy support poles was quite frightening to witness, even more so because no one seemed to care about the fact that the abode's structural integrity was being pushed beyond its limits. Although my vision of the brawl had initially been impeded by Derek's hulking body, the cries and hollers that dominated the area left little doubt as to the correctness of my theory. Sergei was definitely involved in the melee and he was obviously in some sort of trouble. Even amidst the throng of vocal spectators, his accented voice and his audibly distressed shouts were easily recognisable.

My two imposing captors looked on as the ongoing scuffle grew more virulent and intense. But it's only when the air suddenly grew thick with calls for outside assistance that Derek departed from my vicinity and joined the increasingly chaotic frenzy.

"Get his legs! Hold him down!" one voice clamoured.
"Find some duct tape. We need more duct tape!" barked another.

I watched with wide-eyed interest as Derek, William, Dustin, Jeffrey, Bryan and all three of my uncles immediately rushed in to help Frank's heavy-handed group wrestle Sergei to the tent floor. The foul-mouthed strongman was a somewhat more formidable opponent than Eric. But even his most vehement struggles proved of little use against the plurality of tremendously broad hands and arms that sought to restrain and subdue him.

Right next to the tumultuous chaos played a far less dramatic and much more low-key spectacle; that of Eric's demise. The blue-eyed heartthrob had also tried mounting a valiant defence, but even his most spirited efforts had easily been crushed by the group's four burly veterans; all of whom had him severely outgunned in terms of weight and muscle size.

Though my eyes sporadically darted back to the cacophony that characterised Sergei's heavy-handed takedown, my main focus remained on Eric...or rather, on the far more subdued theatrics surrounding his newfound captivity.

It didn't take long for me to realise that he'd been the victim of that angrily screeching duct tape I'd heard just a minute earlier. As fascinating as the sight of his rapidly tightening tape-hogtie was, the fact that my own father had apparently been tasked with restraining him is what really had me enthralled.

I looked on with unmistakable interest - and perhaps even a small bit of pride - as dad's outrageously mountainous puffer-clad form hunched atop Eric's comparatively dwarfed and very much hogtied one. The fibrous roll of silver duct tape growled just as aggressively as it had before as its stupendously hulking wielder repeatedly spun it around his victim's already incapacitated limbs.

Aside from his groaning and the occasional wiggling of his trapped wrists and ankles, Eric remained fully compliant and showed no outward signs of resistance or defiance. His handsome face bore clear hints of begrudging amusement, and the telltale chuckling that escaped his lips spoke of dignified defeat. Even with his limbs unfettered, he would've been absolutely no match for my father...which probably explained why he kept quiet and remained placid even whilst his hogtied body was dutifully being taped up.

Dad's expression betrayed amusement as well, but the clenching of his jaw and the slight frowning of his brow also displayed a mixture of professional detachment and grim determination. Though the unreasonably cumbersome loft puffing up around his torso greatly slowed down and impeded his every movement, the exceptionally girthy muscles that animated his arms and shoulders commanded sufficient power to counteract the jacket's incommodious thickness.

The angry sound of duct tape and the discordant swooshing of silky nylon resonated very noisily across the tent as the beefy hunk who'd raised and sired me spun unending orbits around his younger victim's wrists.

Poor Eric was going nowhere and he knew it. By the time dad was done with him, the blue-eyed firetruck technician was lying on his stomach, with his arms pulled back and taped together at the wrists and elbows. An unnecessarily generous number of revolutions had been spun around his ankles, both of which were taped up to his wrists and causing his running shoe-clad soles to point up towards the tent ceiling.

The battle being waged against Sergei was still raging on by that point, and though several men had come and gone through the tent entrance in a quest to find more duct tape, our abode was still packed to the brim and some of its walls were dangerously bulging.

"Yo, Mitch!" Chad at one point called out, adding his voice to the ambient cacophony in a seemingly desperate bid to get my behemothic father's undivided attention.

As soon as dad turned his head towards the bald-headed ruffian still squatting next to my stretcher-bound form, Chad reached into the chasm-like depths of his sickeningly musty shoe and pulled out the positively crummy-smelling sweat-rags he'd torn off his feet just a few minutes earlier.

No explanation was given as to why the sweat-ridden socks were unceremoniously launched into the air and propelled towards my father. No explanation was given, and no explanation was needed.

I watched as my freakishly hulking, puffer-clad dad raised a gloved hand up to his forehead and watched as he used two of his noticeably lustrous fingers to acknowledge the younger behemoth's unspoken request. The acknowledgement was a silent one that came in the form of an approbatory wink and a military-like salute. The two giant musclemen were definitely on the same page.

Eric's calm resignation momentarily buckled when Chad's ratty old fucks landed on the floor, right next to where his chin was resting. Though his mouth let out a tortured groan and his facial features grew rife with apprehension, his paternalistic captor's expression betrayed no discernable signs of empathy or remorse.

As it turns out, the tall tales relating to my dad's ferociously effective catch & restrain skills held far more truth than what my older brother and I had previously been willing to believe. Though the man had never tied us up, his many boastful and oftentimes disbelievably exaggerated accounts had always been dismissed as being nothing more than mere flights of fancy. I had, at various points in time, wondered if those accounts were true. Now I knew that they were. Dad was, in fact, a master gagger; one who was apparently quite infamous for imposing the worst-smelling gags on his bound and helpless victims.

Of course, most of the men were too busy participating in Sergei's demise to take note of the fact that Eric was about to be silenced. Still, myself and a few others watched with great interest as the puffer-clad fire marshal cupped the back of his prisoner's head with one hand and reached down to grab one of Chad's sweltering sweat-rags.

"Alright, you know the drill. Any last words before this goes in?" he asked, balling up the grimy fabric and holding it out in between the tips of his gloved fingers.

The younger man groaned anew before once again submitting to the inevitable.

"Ugh. Just make sure he gets his noisy trap plugged up as well. I don't wanna have to endure his mouthing off all night." came the handsome captive's sportsmanlike request, the motioning of his head making it amply clear that he was referring to Sergei.

Dad merely chuckled and gave the blue-eyed heartthrob a warm smile. "Haha, don't you worry about him. Shutting his yapper up will be my top priority. I'll be taking care of that myself." he spoke, immediately causing a visibly satisfied expression to dawn across his compliant prisoner's features.

Eric was apparently so used to hazing his colleagues and being hazed himself that he didn't even wait for additional prodding before opening his mouth up and surrendering his cavity to my father. No threats were voiced and no order to "open up" was given. Dad's leathery fingers brought the uninvitingly musty wad forward, and the firetruck mechanic's lips simply parted open to accept it.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well it finally happened then. Eric gets to join Ethan in the adventure of being bound up. Bright side Ethan, you're not gagged with Chad's socks there, sure you had to smell them and the shoe, but that was short lived. At least now the attention is set on Eric and Sergei and not you at the moment. Though Chad is near you for his own amusement. At least Sergei will join you soon I hope.

Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! The description of Eric's nice hogtie and how he just surrenders is perfect while everyone is busy with Sergei on the floor. Surprised the tent hasn't broken down from the wrestling matches happening. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Eric knows the rules of the game. Less protests, less brutality. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Sergei. There seems to be a camping bag filled with an endless supply of bondage material :lol: Let's get more hunky firefighters tied up!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh I like Eric! He understands when he is beaten and just gives in to the beauty of the bondage! Fantastic chapter! I can’t wait to see what happens with Sergi. I am also curious how they will all spend the night? Not everyone gets to sleep in that overcrowded tent, so which luckily guys get to watch over the prisoners?
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

What a delightfully fun chapter! Eric's good-natured acceptance of his predicament is adorable. And it's smart for the guys to get Sergei taped down and gagged or no one will get any sleep. And it's wonderful to see Mitch putting his skills to good use. Last time we saw him, he mostly took advantage of an already-unfolding situation. Good to see him getting more hands-on, so to speak. Makes me wonder who's going to be next!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heheheh, nice to see Eric accepting his defeat like a man, and providing some bound eye candy to Ethan!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I wonder if Ethan will learn a thing or two from Eric's acceptance of his imprisonment. I have a feeling he'll be seeing quite the juxtaposition between Eric accepting his fate and Sergei fighting back and receiving a stricter set of restraints. I for one am quite looking forward to seeing Sergei taken down and thoroughly silenced!
My M/M Stories Here
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
A special welcome aboard to @thespy!
It's always a special thrill whenever a new face makes its debut 8-)
Also saw that you read & enjoyed the first three tales of Ethan's saga.
Glad to have you onboard with us, buddy!

THANKS A TON FOR THE FLURRY OF SUPPORT, GUYS!
Positively thrilled that so many of you are still enjoying this!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

@ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @that1kid13 @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @KidnappedCowboy @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy
thanks man! I appreciate it, I've been a fan of your work since day one. ;)
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Well, poor Eric is joining Ethan, although he seems rather compliant and almost eager to partake in it. I cant wait to see more of this and to finally see what will happen with hulk himself, sergei.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic