EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Ethan seems to have trouble knowing his roll with the alphas. I have no doubt they will correct this before the trip is over.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yay love to see another one of the hunks join the fun! Thank you Greg for pushing for a stuffing! Can't wait to see what Frank picks
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

yess!! can’t wait to read more, really interesting buddy
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Where i am not the greatest fan of those big size muscled men, the amount of sleepingbag-tightnes keeps me interested a lot. Great to imagine the feeling to be tied up in those bags!!!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Hey guys, Casper boy here! Stop looking for me in the cemetery, I'm not dead :lol:

Now let's put aside the goofing, because Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has really given us a new chapter so good that I woke up from my two month old hibernation.
Ethan has really found himself in a pickle: completely immobile, the only sense he has to alert his presence ( or to differentiate him from a literal potato) is speaking, and that's about to be taken away from him. It seems that even the minute in which he was able to talk has been very tiresome for his captors, who feel like they have heard enough of his voice for the day ( or days ;) )

With the athletic tape in hand it seems that the only question is what stuffing it will hold in.
For this I have two personal suggestions, one context appropriate and the other a personal pick.
Firstly, context:
With Frank being the one who came up with the idea of gagging his godson I'd find it only fit the he takes his plan to the finish and also finds a suitable stuffing. I'm sure there's a conveniently placed sock somewhere in his bag, or better yet: the ones on his feet. Now, besides the complaining about Mitch's socks, there has been no mention of any of the other tent buddies foot odor of footwear changing habits, but I think we all know it isn't a bondagefreak story without a dirty, grimy, sweaty, smelly gag!

My second choice, the personal one, is one of Mitch's stinkers! We already know that his socks are some days old ( to greatly underestimate) and fit all the above mentioned requirements!
This choice is motivated by the gag, or better yet lack there of, at the end of Easy Prey III, where Ethan came thiiiiiis close to sucking on one of his daddy's socks, but it passed by him :( . I think it would only be a fair payback that he substitutes with one now. You can call that a filthy gag for a filthy mouth :lol:
Some ( one person, you know who you are Sir) may call me cruel, but it's not MY fault that Mitch is Ethan's dad and that he has putrid feet, it's just my advantage~

( another personal choice would be uncle Robert, but we know too little about him and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise he may bring too soon)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I can no longer find his picture, but being an avid for making connections between stories universes I have to ask: Am I the only one who thinks that Greggory ( our hot medic of the trip) is the same dad from Bondagefreak's Interactive Tale? Either my memory is beginning to fail me at 18, or I am correct and we can put a red string around this one too :lol:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] this was another great chapter . Can't wait to see what his gag will be .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Time passes and bondage bliss turns into bondage frustration for Ethan! It's really not a good idea to argue with your carers when you're strapped inside two sleeping bags. I like Greg's no-nonsense approach - he knows exactly what his patient needs.

And I have to say, a rogue hair invading Ethan's mouth makes a nice change from the usual rogue feather.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS, GUYS!

I've asked Ethan what was taking so long, and he's assured me that he's now hard at work on the chapter. As additional trivia, I'd like to point out that [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] is correct and that Greg is also the dad in THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL ;) Those of you who've not read that short tale or who haven't done so in a long time would most likely enjoy it.

While you guys wait for the imminent release of the next chapter, I'd like to invite you to take a look at my latest story if you've not already done so. Many of those following and enjoying it have openly professed not normally being into historical fiction. If you've chosen not to give it a go, I'd invite you to at least give it a quick gander. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised. Socks are not a new invention, you know? Vikings wore them as well ;)

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

* QUICK REMINDER *

SHOULD YOUR OPINION REGARDING SOME OF ETHAN'S CAMPMATES CHANGE & EVOLVE,
REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE(S) ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 12
VICTIM OF TOUGH LOVE

To say that big Greg wasn't interested in talking would've been something of a major understatement. Not only was the heavily-muscled lout not interested in talking, but he also wasn't interested in hearing me talk either!

Adding to the already immense humiliation of being strapped down and prohibited from calling for help was the fact that the man who'd commandingly taken it upon himself to cut short my argument with Frank was an almost perfect stranger to me. I knew that he had a son of his own and I knew that he'd been working alongside my father for a number of years, but aside from that, I knew very little.

The grumpy chief-medic's palm was as big as my dad's and as thick as Frank's. Almost as annoying as the size of his hand and the thickness of his fingers was the smell that accompanied them. I was barely able to get any air in from beneath his suffocatingly massive grip, but the few slivers I did manage to sniff up stank quite fiercely of strong-smelling leather, most likely as a result of him having worn his thick gloves all day.

"Gmmphh mggph! Pgh ggmpphh uggph!" I cried out, cursing and screaming for the beefy brute to get his hand off my face.

I tried calling out for my dad several times, but as the seconds turned into minutes, filling my lungs up and drawing in enough air to remain conscious became a more immediate concern. My many attempts to warn Greg about the fact that I was struggling to breathe fell on deaf ears and elicited little sympathy from him. In his own defence, the man did have rather enormous hands; the size of which dwarfed my face and covered everything from the bottom of my chin right up to the bridge of my nose. He wasn't intentionally trying to smother me, but he wasn't being very careful either. He just sat there, holding the back of my head with his gloved palm while keeping the entirety of my face clamped shut beneath his ungloved one.

The crude-mannered oaf didn't even bother looking at me once during the harrowing minutes following Frank's departure. He just looked around the tent, eyeing up the sturdy poles that kept the windproof abode from collapsing and slowly scanning the various sleeping bags, travel packs and equipment that lined the floor space around us.

No acknowledgement of my presence was given. Not even a single stray glance came my way.

Much to my continued dismay, the frowning muscleman even took advantage of the fact that no one else was around and relieved himself of the gas that was putting pressure on his digestive track; something which inevitably took the form of a rather violent and horrifyingly long-winded fart.

"Mgghh mhh gmphh!" I angrily protested, disgruntled by Greg's noisy flatulence and greatly antagonised by the fact that dad couldn't hear me even though I could hear him talking with the other guys sitting around the not-so-distant campfire. He was sitting just a few meters outside the tent, but might as well have been an ocean away thanks to beefy Greg's incredibly thick and very silencing handgag.

Don't get me wrong, guys. I'm not saying that my father would've freed me from the thick sleeping bags or released me from the basket stretcher's numerous safety restraints. I would, however, have had an easier time accepting my fate had he been the one to impose it on me. I may have been eighteen, but I was still his son and under his charge and authority. Having Frank dictate my fate and having Greg impose a rule of silence on me was far more difficult to accept though.

As my godfather, Frank had some measure of say over me. Greg, however, did not. He was a stranger, and as such, had no right to remove my freedom of speech and had even less right to prevent me from calling out to my own father!

In any case, I was understandably relieved but fearful when the tent door was finally unzipped and my godfather's tremendously oversized leather-clad form stepped in through the diminutive entrance.

"Gnnphh! Gmm ugghmph mmpph phhg!" I angrily cried out, ordering the gruff-featured medic to remove his stupid palm from my face, before struggling against the immensely thick sleeping bag prison and the innumerable safety straps that prevented my escape.

Another wave of anger and fear washed over me when I finally caught sight of the gag Frank had fished out from his truck. The hulking behemoth's thick leather jacket and lustrous jet black police gloves creaked in unmistakable distress as he squatted down next to my still-handgagged face and began verbally rebuking me.

"Mitch might allow you to talk back and give him some lip from time to time, but you know I don't tolerate that nonsense, little man. I don't tolerate it from my own sons so I sure as hell won't tolerate it from you. And neither will Greg here. We deal in tough love, kiddo." the burly leviathan reprimandingly went on, pointing a gloved finger at my face while allowing my eyes to take note of the enormous sponge he held inside his other hand.

"Hmph! Phhgg mmpghh mphhh!" I tried interjecting, hatefully narrowing my eyes down on the grumpy medic's stupendously thick palm.

No negotiating was allowed. No verbal defence or communication was permitted either. Big Greg kept his tyrannical hand firmly clamped atop the near-entirety of my face the whole time Frank spoke. And he staunchly refused to loosen his grip even when his burly counterpart occasionally paused his rebuke to allow for an intelligible interjection.

I tried several times to take advantage of Frank's merciful pauses, but his brutish medic friend just wouldn't let me. My godfather furrowed his brow as if trying to comprehend and make sense of what it was I was attempting to tell him, but he never asked Greg to release his suffocating grip from off my face. The two of them just watched as I struggled to draw breath, and watched as I tried - in vain - to get some sort of decipherable plea out.

When the two burly brutes finally had enough of my muffled complaints, my head was immobilised, my face was freed of Greg's hand and then my mouth was immediately and very forcibly pried open.

I frantically tried getting a call for help out and made a very solemn effort to try and alert my father of what was happening, but only the shortest of syllables managed to escape my struggling lips before the colossal mass of squishy material began invading my screaming orifice. Even as I struggled to accommodate the enormous girth of the intrusive sponge, my captors remained entirely unmoved by the spectacle of my coughs and groans.

"Where did you find that sponge?" Greg asked, apparently so unconcerned and uninterested in my plight that he saw fit to engage in idle banter.

"Ahh, it's just something I had in the back of my truck. I was supposed to give the truck a good wash last month, but it ended up raining so much that I never got around to it. Besides, I sorta got my fill of handwashing trucks." Frank went on, no doubt referring to the many hours he and his team spent keeping the giant firetrucks squeaky clean over at the station.

"Yeah, tell me about it." the burly medic grumpily agreed.

Frank and Greg spend the next few minutes force-stuffing the hefty washing sponge into the gaping maw that was my orifice. But the bright yellow stuffing was so fat and chunky that even though it occupied every micron of space my cavity had to offer, a sizeable portion of it was left protruding from my stretched lips.

Even without some sort of adhesive to hold it in, I would've been hard-pressed indeed to expel it from my mouth. Alas, grumpy Greggory wasn't one for half-measures. He brought his dreadfully sticky athletic tape to bear and was soon wrapping full orbits of it around my head.

I coughed and cried out when the massive sponge was pressed even further in, but the frowning brute simply didn't care. His sticky cloth tape circled around the back of my head before running its course atop the spongey protrusion that poked out from between my heavily-gaping lips. Each orbit pushed the sponge further in and each revolution rendered my attempts to call for help even more futile.

When finally my lips and the fat sponge they were struggling to contain were completely concealed beneath mind-numbingly numerous layers of sticky cloth tape, the burly muscle-medic halted the orbiting of my head and instead opted to wrap the fibrous adhesive atop the bridge of my nose before pulling it under my chin and back up again.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's good. Wrap it around there. Muzzle him up. Yeah, keep going. Muzzle him up good." Frank approvingly chimed in, using his freakishly oversized leather-clad hands to prevent my head from moving while the beefy medic slowly spun more tape under my chin and all the way up over the bridge of my nose.

"Jesus Christ, it bloody stinks in here." Greg suddenly growled, crinkling his nose up in unbridled disgust and pausing the muzzling of my face just long enough to turn his head away.

"Yeah, I know. It's Mitch's old bag. It fuckin' stinks the whole place up when it's unzipped." my godfather huffed, much to my own horror and dissatisfaction. They were the ones complaining about the smell, and yet I was the one whose face was quite literally being sealed shut.

"Mmmpphhhh!"

Five or six additional muzzling orbits were spun around my chin and nose before the sticky cloth tape was finally severed and returned to the first aid kit. I cried out and shook my head 'no' when Big Greg immediately grabbed the sleeping bag zipper in an attempt to zip dad's bag up, but was greatly relieved when Frank unexpectedly intervened and allowed my gagged face to remain free of the harrowingly musky loft.

Dad and Doug's tremendously bulbous sleeping bags were zipped shut, but unlike before, the small face opening at the top of Doug's fat mummy was now hugging my neck, allowing my head to protrude from the impossibly thick worm I was trapped in. All of the gurney's safety straps were then double-checked, resulting in several of them being tightened and re-fastened for extra security.

Only when the two brutes walked out of the tent and rejoined their laughing colleagues around the festive campfire did I allow a great sigh of relief to leave my hopelessly gagged mouth.

Having access to cool countryside air and being spared from having to endure the suffocatingly thick loft and the torturously musky stench of dad's trusty old winter bag felt like a blessing at first. And it certainly was...right up until my burly tentmates decided to call it a night and began streaming into the cramped abode that served as our communal resting place.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Greg's total detatchment is great and fits with his role as a medic - get this patient sorted as quickly as possible so you can move on to help the next patient. Must be terribly frustrating for Ethan though!

It's interesting that he wants to get Mitch involved as his father's natural authority would make his fate seem more acceptable. I guess he's pushed through his embarrassment.

Nice of Frank to leave the bag open although I love that Greg was still going to close it up having just commented on the smell! With the tent about to become overcrowded it might be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The medic seems quite unconcerned for his patient's safety if you ask me :lol: With the smothering and now a choking hazard, although the large sponge would decrease the risks somewhat.

Something tells me the guys aren't going straight into the tent to sleep, there's still some torment upcoming for Ethan.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved the hand gag coupled with the leather gloved head backing that immobilized Ethan nicely :) Great new episode, and am looking forward to what happens now that the brutes are starting to pile into the tent :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Is there an issue with emails again? I haven't been receiving any lately(since the weekend I think or shortly thereafter). May be a known issue but I just wanted to mention in case it is a bigger problem. I reported it now in any case.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Funny to see Greg complaining about the smell in the tent after he just contributed to it :lol: That man really doesn't seem like the caring type of medic like Mr. Millburn in [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s story. Greg wants no lip and he doesn't care how he shuts it down!

Can't wait to see the tentmates make their return!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Huh... not the gag I was expecting for Ethan to receive from Frank. I thought he was getting a thick sock for him, but a sponge will be than nothing to gag him. Greg can't keep gagging him forever with his gloved hands.

I thought to myself on where's Mitch during this? Surely he would like to check on his son. Unless Frank explained the situation and probably got the approval to silent Ethan. It'll be a long night now when being gagged, strapped down in two thick bags and a basket stretcher. Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Can't wait for more adventures of Ethan's troubles. Tell him I would free him if I saw him like that.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What a fun chapter! I loved the use of the sponge gag. It’s not something you see often on the forum but it still is a very good gag. Poor Ethan was already cramped before, now is fully incapacitated with 6 other brutes crammed in there as well. And unfortunately (or fortunately if you ask me) he can’t breathe through his mouth anymore. He has to smell everything during the night. Quite excited for the next chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Huh... not the gag I was expecting for Ethan to receive from Frank. I thought he was getting a thick sock for him, but a sponge will be than nothing to gag him.
That's 'cause you've only read my sockgag-related stories and the first portions of B&G ;) You might be surprised to learn that inflatable plug gags, leather muzzles and spherical sponge gags see as much use in B&G as socks & boxers/jockstraps do. Quite a few of my stories revolve around cloth gags and handkerchief gags. A number of them don't actually feature any sockgags.

On the subject of sponge gags "being better than nothing" I need to correct you and let you guys in on a little secret. Sponge gags are BY FAR the best and most effective gags. Those thick & squishy painting/car-washing 3M sponges are considerably more effective at preventing speech and cutting off sound than socks or handkerchiefs. Subs and bondage bottoms are usually dismissive of sponge gags...until they actually end up experiencing them firsthand.

You can ask Steven and Jeremy what they think of those infernal sponge gags Zack tends to use.
I suspect they'd both go on a rant about how insufferably silencing and incapacitating they are ;)

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak Is there an issue with emails again? I haven't been receiving any lately(since the weekend I think or shortly thereafter). May be a known issue but I just wanted to mention in case it is a bigger problem. I reported it now in any case.
I have no idea, my friend. I don't use e-mail notifications (never have). I'm pretty sure they're mostly used by members who seldom log into the site. For guys like you and I who generally log in at least once a day, the e-mails are pretty much useless. I'm sure the Admins will look into it now that you've reported the issue.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

At least they were merciful enough to not fully zip up the bag all the way... at least for now.

I'm still curious as to how the title- the manhunt- will play out... Great chapter as always!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I'm still curious as to how the title- the manhunt- will play out...
I know. thats been driving me nuts from the beginning
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

THE SPOOOOOOOONGE! :o YAAAAAAY!

I'm so happy that these gentlemen have finally chosen a safe method Ethan will find no way to choke on! And I love the silencing ability of the sponge! I need one lol.

Glad to see Ethan still trapped - gotta make sure that hypothermia doesn't get worse!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow! I have to say I didn't expect that coming; the idea of using the sponge to gag the kid's mouth was amazing!

I also like Greg and Frank's attitude towards Ethan. They seem like real alphas who know well how to keep the prisoner restrained and silenced :twisted:

Perfect chapter, as usual! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another great chapter . Loving this story so much .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

For those who may have forgotten about Zack's rather infamous and terrifyingly effective speech-impeeding curfew sponge gags, here's the scene where Steven was first introduced to them: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=83278#p83278 (that chapter and the one after it).

For added context, this was on the first night of the camping weekend, when Steven and Jeremy were zipped in their darlex curfew sacks and partially zipped up inside their respective Master's monstrously thick mummy sleeping bags. In an uncharacteristic display of mercy, Nick had given both boyz permission to chat before finally exiting the tent and joining Zack over by the campfire. Unfortunately for Steven and Jeremy, Zack was displeased upon later entering the tent and finding the two subs chatting.

The brown-haired muscle-knight commandingly overrode Nick's merciful decision. A speech-proof curfew gag was imposed on little Jeremy before the same was imposed on Nick's boi (Steven) as well. That was Steven's first encounter with Zack's highly-feared sponge gags.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I would love to have such hot alpha guys around me who dominate me like this, i would make sure im around them all the time 😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic