EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the Author: Yes, another heavily illustrated tale that's going to be filled to the brim with non-consensual bondage and thick gags. If you've not already done so, then do yourself a favour and go read EASY PREY I, II & III before carrying on with this tale. While being familiar with the prequels is not necessarily critical to the enjoyment of this tale, it still comes strongly recommended.

CHAPTER 1
THE HARROWING RITUAL

What I'm about to tell you next took place many months after my older brother's departure from home and roughly three weeks after my eighteenth birthday. I know that many of you have been itching to learn more about my dad Mitch, and I also know that some of you are hoping I'll find the courage to approach him about my love of socks and my thirst for being tied up.

Yes, I know...as many of you have pointed out, my dad can easily deliver on both fronts. He's big, strong, has the worse smelling socks and is no stranger to tight ropework. More importantly though, he isn't just some stranger. He's my dad. Fooling around and playing these games with my older brother was already weird enough. Approaching my dad with such a request wouldn't only be weird, it would be unthinkable and just downright bizarre!

In any case, whatever you're thinking this written account of mine will be about, I can tell you straight away that you've got it all wrong. What happened that week was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. I've recently spoken to Andrew about it, and although I'm not much of a writer, I'll do my best to fill you guys in without being too wordy or verbose.

By the way, you guys all remember Mitch, right? You know, the fire marshall with the insanely strong-smelling feet?
Yeah, I thought you might. After all, he is sorta hard to forget, isn't he?

So every year, my dad has this thing where he, my three uncles, my godfather and a bunch of guys from the local fire station drive up to this remote countryside location up north and spend several days camping out in the wilderness.
Mum often has her special nights out with her friends and sisters, so it makes perfect sense for my dad to have his own time with the guys, away from home and household responsibilities.

This year, the five-day-long camping trip was to take place in late October, and much as tradition dictated, my eighteenth birthday secured me a VIP spot to this men-only countryside getaway. In other words, this was dad's way of initiating me to the world of manhood. He had coerced Andrew into accompanying him to such a trip two years ago, and now it was my turn to undergo this harrowing ritual.

*Sigh* I say harrowing because unlike my dad, my uncles and the rest of their hyper-masculine, macho-man cabal, the idea of roughing it and not having access to hot running water, a toilet or internet for a few days didn't exactly appeal to me.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not a complete wuss! I mean, I would've totally been into it had it only been for a day or two. But roughing it out in the woods for a total of five days wasn't exactly my idea of a good time. Even more so because the evenings and nights were growing unpleasantly cold and gloomy at this time of the year. We were practically in November, for Pete's sake!

I actually did try declining the invitation, but dad would have none of it. In fact, he'd made it somewhat amply clear that his decision was final and that he was ready to drag me there by force if need be.

The idea of being tied up by him and carried off to the countryside was as unappealing as it was intriguing. Being a lot bigger, a lot heavier and a lot stronger than I was, I knew he could tackle me to the ground and render me helpless without breaking a sweat. Even my brother Andrew, who was fairly tall and now well in his prime was no match for dad. Most unnerving though was the knowledge that Mitch would have no qualms about carrying out such a threat. Had I chosen to refuse his invitation and made a big fuss about not wanting to go, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that the burly man-of-the-house would've forced the issue and carried me there by force like some inanimate piece of luggage. Yes, dad was that kind of guy.

But yeah, after reading all of the comments you guys left on my three previous memoirs, I'm willing to bet that some of you would've intentionally refused to embark on this venture in the hopes of being strung up and dragged into it by force.

Anyways, when the day of our departure finally came, dad and I loaded our clothing bags and camping equipment into the back of the pick-up truck. I put some jeans, a sweater and a thick hoodie on before saying goodbye to mum. Dad did the same after donning his tight leather police gloves and putting on that preposterously overstuffed shiny North Face puffer of his.

We set out on the road fairly early that morning; him looking forward to seeing his brothers and buddies, and me absentmindedly scrolling through the seemingly endless memes populating my social media feed.

"Ah man, this is gonna be great! Just us guys, lots of beers, fresh autumn air. You'll see, buddy-boy, this is gonna be super fun!" my very much enthused father cheered, causing me to dismissively roll my eyes up and look out the passenger-side window.

"So who's gonna be there anyway?" I asked, more out of feigned interest than out of genuine curiosity.

"Everyone! Dave, Rick, Robert, Frank..." dad went on and on, naming all three of my uncles, as well as my godfather and a bunch of other guys whom I was vaguely familiar with. In short, everyone there was going to be in their 30s and 40s, and I was going to be the small fry of the group.

I knew dad was really looking forward to this trip, and so I did my best not to sour the mood for him. Truth be known, I wasn't exactly keen on spending the next five days with no one to talk to. And I sure as hell wasn't looking forward to sharing a tent with those godawful feet of his!

With me being a little groggy from having not slept well the previous night, most of the long drive north was spent in relative silence. The V8 engine's low rumbling proved a welcome companion to my sleepy self; its soothingly regular hum complimented only by the angry creaking of dad's leather gloves and the noisy swooshing of his immensely fat, black puffer jacket.

"Has the forecast changed at all since we last checked?" he asked, after I half-heartedly woke up from my semi-restful slumber.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, looked at the weather predictions for the upcoming nights and shook my head 'no'.

"Nope, still the same. A bit above freezing point tonight and tomorrow night, then a few degrees colder the rest of the week." I voiced out, taking solace in the fact that the daytime predictions appeared far more clement.

"Yeah, I guess that was to be expected. We tried organising the trip for September like last year, but this week was pretty much the only time the guys and I could take off. Besides, it won't be that bad. Frank, Greg and Jeff are bringing some spare sleeping bags. And if ever it gets too cold at night, you'll be able to swap with mine." dad spoke, filling me with a sense of dread at the thought of being zipped up in his sleeping bag.

Those of you who are smart enough not to be reading this before having read my three previous accounts *ahem* will no doubt remember the unsavoury encounter I once had with dad's old winter bag. Suffice to say, I was NOT looking forward to a repeat of that experience.

In any case, it was already closing in on two in the afternoon by the time our pick-up truck made it to the densely forested campsite. Three large tents were being erected on the flattest part of the secluded clearing, but the first thing that struck me wasn't the number of abodes. It was the number of guys that would be sharing them! Eighteen hunky, testosterone-ridden men!

Like I said, this wasn't gonna be your run-of-the-mill camping trip.
The next five days would prove much wilder than any of us had predicted.
But before I get to that, I really need to know: Are any of you interested?

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT.
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 36 times in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Very very VERY interested!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well ahh.....yes we are all interested! :lol: Stats for these 18 dudes? I know I know in time... :oops:

I can already think of a game for this, mind is churning :lol: :oops:

And thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for your continued story writing excellence!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Camping, sleepingbags, i’m in!!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Five dasy with extremely muscular and handsome alpha hunks, who wouldn't be interested in this :?:

Fantastic beginning, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Damn, what a hunk fest!

I'll admit, I usually don't fare great in all-guys settings like this but it makes for quite a hot fantasy. I'm quite interested in what kind of camp activities they'll do together, other than torturing our hapless protagonist. One part of me wants to see over a dozen hairy, muscular men having pillow fights. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I’m liking the start of this one (:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:lol: I'm certain that if Ethan somehow got out of attending, there'd be no shortage of guys here willing to take his place!

Also, 18 guys in 3 tents means 6 guys per tent and I personally don't think I could suffer the indignity of cramming into a tent with five other guys who lacked the benefits of a toilet or shower. Besides, knowing you, my friend, those tents are going to be end-to-end full of absurdly thick and smell-absorbent sleeping bags as well!

Only time will tell what's in store for Ethan and this army of bulls.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This story already has my attention, 18 guys crammed in 3 tents for 5 days is already hot enough, now make one of them a small little guy who likes bondage and this is gonna be great!

I’m excited to see where you go with the story wether it goes to being bound and gagged all day while the men do what they want, or just being forced along for whatever dad has planned. Excited to see where it goes from here!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] keep this story going.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I’m excited to see where you go with the story wether it goes to being bound and gagged all day while the men do what they want, or just being forced along for whatever dad has planned. Excited to see where it goes from here!
I think there may be a hint in the story's subtitle.
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

yeah i’m very interested! i really like the start
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So so excited about this one! Wow look at all those hunky men!

We request more Mitch and we end up with 18 guys just like him! Talk about giving the people what they want 8-)
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Oh wow those pics have my mind racing!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

There may not be showers or laundry facilities, but I have he sneaking suspicion that Ethan will be making sure all the socks get properly laundering. Sounds like a long five days ahead for Ethan
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Poor Ethan! By the looks of it, he's not going into this game in the right headspace and that's going to prove very bad for him. Good for us, but bad for him. How does one get an invite to this camping trip, by the way?
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago But yeah, after reading all of the comments you guys left on my three previous memoirs, I'm willing to bet that some of you would've intentionally refused to embark on this venture in the hopes of being strung up and dragged into it by force.
I don't know what you're talking about Ethan! Another great start, you've definitely hooked us all in. All those guys look like they spend far too much time in the gym. Still, it will make sure those tents are going to be nice and cosy (among other things).
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
A SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU TAGGED BELOW!

IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 2
THE WELCOMING COMMITTEE

The instant dad and I stepped out of the truck, a veritable cacophony of hollers immediately filled the area.

"Hey! You guys made it!" the burliest of the muscleman enthusiastically exclaimed, walking over to greet us before giving my dad one of his bone-crunching bear hugs.

He and my father joked around for a bit, mostly about how we'd taken our sweet time getting here in the hopes that camp would already be set up by the time we arrived. Our host took it all in good stride, of course. He even let my father in on the fact that he'd pretty much done the same and only just arrived here a few short minutes ago.

"Well if it isn't my little Ethan. Hahaha! Come here, you little squirt!" the barrel-chested man cheerfully commanded.

I barely had time to greet my 260-pound goliath-of-a-godfather that I was pulled up off my feet and pressed up against his torso.

"Umph. Hi, Frank." was the only thing I managed to voice out as stupendously monumental arms forced the air right out of my lungs. The strong scent of the bear-sized man's thick leather jacket greeted my nostrils as I struggled to draw breath and contended with his smothering embrace.

"Let me take a look at you. Aww, what a handsome boy you've become. Man, I can't believe you're already eighteen! I still remember you when you were *this* tall." he went on, releasing me from his suffocating hug and reminiscing about times long past.

In truth, I harboured nothing but affection for the man who was my godfather. He was a great guy to be around and he'd babysat my older brother and I more times than I can remember. Muscleman Frank was generally a lot of fun and was also quite the comedian, which probably explains why he and my dad got along so well. The only thing that annoyed me about him was his strong propensity to treat me like a child...something he'd been doing for years, much to my great annoyance.

I knew he was acting out of love and affection, but his antics had grown a bit tiresome of late.
I was a man now! A young man, yes, but definitely no longer a child.

Anyways, I was still in the process of straightening my clothes and recovering from Frank's hug when one of my uncles - Robert - ran up behind me and scooped me up off the ground without any semblance of a warning. I yelped in surprise, causing all three of my uncles and several of the other guys to laugh. Uncle Robert, or Bob as we usually called him, was definitely the most playful of the lot.

"Hahaha! Looks like we've got ourselves a birthday boy!" came the sound of his cheerful teasing.

At first, I was admittedly more pissed and annoyed about it than happy. It's only when I came to terms with the fact that this was all being done in good spirits that I eventually let go of my pride and broke out into festive laughter. Uncle Bob paraded me around camp like some kind of prized trophy he'd captured. He then locked me in an escape-proof headlock and rubbed his knuckles into my scalp before letting me go and playfully ruffling my hair up.

The most humiliating part of his little ritual wasn't actually the parade or the tight headlock though. It was definitely him taking my unwilling face into his big hands and planting a big fat kiss right on the centre of my exposed forehead.

"MMMUAH. Hahaha! Welcome to our camp, buddy-boy. I'm so glad you could join us." he spoke, adopting a somewhat more fatherly tone before finally showing me around camp and introducing me to everyone.

I was vaguely familiar with some of the faces I encountered, but most of my dad's workmates and gym buddies I knew only by name. Aside from my dad, my godfather and my three uncles, our secluded camping spot would be home to thirteen other men; most of whom were construction workers, firefighters or labourers of some sort.

Although the sight of so many burly men with beefy chests and thick arms was an arousing sight to behold, I definitely did feel a little out of place, not to mention more self-conscious than usual.

Even for an eighteen-year-old, I was a fairly diminutive guy. Next to these burly behemoths though, I wasn't just diminutive. I was a fuckin' bug! A twig! Every single one of them stood a full head taller than I did, and even the least heavily-built one - a young firefighter by the name of Adam - weighed well over 200 pounds.

But yeah, enough about that. You guys aren't here to listen to me rattle on about how dwarfed I was or how intimidated I felt. You guys are here for the juicy bits. The action!

Before we get into the really crazy stuff, which technically started on day three, I wanna tell you guys what happened on that very first night of our camping adventure.

It must've been, oh I dunno, six or seven in the evening. We'd just finished feasting on roasted potatoes, steaks, sausages and canned beans, you know...typical camping stuff. The sky had turned dark and the air had grown noticeably colder, something which was greatly remedied by the enormous campfire myself and some of dad's buddies managed to get going.

Beers and sodas were passed around, a few cigars were lit, and then the lot of us sat around the fire, trading stories and sharing memories of times past and whatnot. Obviously, there weren't enough camping chairs for everyone, but those of us who weren't sitting in them simply made do by using an eclectic collection of stumps, logs and overturned buckets.

Dad spoke a lot that evening, and so did Frank, Doug, Sergei and Greggory.
I listened rather intently to what they were saying at first, but when their banter grew nonsensical and veered towards work-related stuff, I sorta lost interest and simply focused on roasting my marshmallows.

Jeffrey - one of the more serious-looking fellows - actually took it upon himself to find me a stick and sharpen the end of it with his survival knife. He even used his blade to carve a barb into the wood, that way I could hook my marshmallows onto the pointy end of the stick without having to worry that they'd fall off.

I must admit, I was genuinely taken aback by how attentive and friendly dad's buddies were with me.
I was expecting to be hazed and sorta looked down upon, but surprisingly enough, that's not quite what happened.

Anyways, back to the good stuff.

So yeah, there I was, sitting in front of the fire and just minding my own business, when - for no apparent reason - these two freakishly oversized hands suddenly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me right up off the log I was sitting on!

I gasped, as any normal human being would, and then found myself being lifted up into the air and gently lowered down on top of a very generous lap.

"Come here, munchkin. I haven't had you on my lap like this in a while." came the unmistakable sound of my godfather's deep voice.

"Ugh. Fraaaank." I somewhat angrily grumbled, doing my best to get up but failing rather miserably to defeat his monstrous arms.

The beastly goliath-man simply laughed and wrestled me into a sitting position on top of his impossibly broad thighs.
Dad and most of the other men watched in unbridled amusement as I struggled to defend myself against the gargantuan muscleman's displays of affection. It wasn't exactly a fair contest. Frank wasn't only possessed of enormous size and strength, but he also happened to weigh nearly twice as much as I did.

The noisy creaking of my godfather's heavily distressed leather jacket filled the air as his mind-blowingly thick arms constricted tighter around me. The overly-protective brute's legs eventually wrapped around mine, and then his arms had the back of my body and head pinned tight to his torso. This was it, I knew. Game over.

"Haha, gotcha!" the beefy man chuckled, planting an affectionate kiss against the top of my hairy dome and causing me to once again let out an annoyed groan of displeasure.

The guys joked about how cute I was and laughed at my expense for a bit, but after about a minute of teasing, they resumed trading campfire stories and enjoying their beers and stogies as though I wasn't even there.

I thought being forced to sit on Frank's lap was the most humiliating thing ever, but that was nothing compared to what ended up happening next.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT.
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

God these cliffhangers are frustrating :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

love it, i like how many characters there are here, can’t wait to see what will happen next!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Super big fans of Mitch and Frank, really fun set up chapter that really highlights some key players. William and Doug also caught my eye, loving how this story is going :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Im obviously quite eager to see where this one is going and will be watching with great interest!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago God these cliffhangers are frustrating :lol:
So true!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Such a hot group. Frank could manhandle me all he wants :twisted: Well any of these men could!

You just haddd to leave us at a cliffhanger though didn't you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic