EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Sergei's position really sounds hot but I think I'd care for being tied to him in the same position more than anything. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

This is a tough choice, because I feel like I might change my mind as the people doing the torturing chance. In this case, I'd have to pick Eric because I'd be at Mitch's mercy. Could easily change to Ethan though if Mitch or some of the other hunks become active in Ethan's situation though!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This should be fairly obvious for anyone that knows me. I'd take anyone's place that's dishing out the bondage and not getting tied up😉🤣🤣
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I'd always want to be in the most ridiculously over-the-top cocooning bondage, so Ethan all the way!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Sergei...all the way...
gang-wrestled by an even larger group of hunks before being forcibly taped up, gagged with Eric's stubby black stinkers and muzzled with Eric's reeking trainer!

Taped up takes me to 7th Heaven!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

it was a tough decision tbh, but I would like to switch places with Sergei; so I can be manhandled by all those musty hunks and restrained, unable to escape my stinky prison.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'm personally tossing up between Sergei and Ethan. Too difficult to decide :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I was initially torn between Eric and Sergei, buuuut

It's Eric all the way!
Being taken down by four absolutely massive slabs of muscle is already more than I could ever pray for. So even if, indeed, Sergei was wrestled by more grubby, thick, worked out hands, four doms is quite enough of a bargain!
+, even though Sergei's gag was more deliciously foul, Eric's gag, and Eric's restrains, were enforced by none other than Daddy Mitch! I don't think I even have to continue the argument; have you seen that firefighter?! Do I really need to say more or can I go now to the kitchen and burn a thing or two to wait for him to come? :lol:
( Commit arson responsibly, kids)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO ANSWERED THE LATEST "WOULD YOU RATHER" QUESTIONNAIRE!

CHAPTER 21 IS CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS AND SHOULD BE PUBLISHED SOON.

THE STORY POLL HAS CONTINUED GARNERING NEW VOTES OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST FEW WEEKS.
HERE ARE THE CURRENT FRONT RUNNERS: DUSTIN, ERIC, FRANK, MITCH, WILLIAM & ROBERT.
HONOURABLE MENTION TO JEFFREY WHO IS CURRENTLY IN 7TH PLACE WITH 20 VOTES.

BE SURE TO CAST YOUR SIX VOTES IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!
POLL CAN BE FOUND AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.

CURRENT FRONT-RUNNERS

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]justinlogget[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

So excited for the next chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE LATEST CHAPTER, GUYS!
THIS ONE GOES TO [mention]socjuc[/mention]. HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS. ENJOY!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]justinlogget[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 21
THE INVOLUNTARY RELEASE

Wedged. Trapped. Cornered. All words that more or less describe the predicament I was in as the blue-eyed firefighter's positively putrescent trainers closed in for the kill and sought to swallow my face up.

I tried twisting my head away and tried putting some distance between myself and the wide open maws of William's reeking stench bombs, but the unfathomably thick loft hugging my body from all sides prevented me from doing so and easily took care of subduing my futile attempts at mounting an escape.

"Mgghh pphhggghh!" I angrily yelled, telling both of my shoe-wielding captors to fuck off while simultaneously refusing to quell the raging fire that burned my oxygen-deprived lungs.

When finally the urge to breathe had grown too urgent to ignore, I flared my nostrils open. I flared my nostrils open and sniffed. It was a big mistake, of course. But unfortunately for me, it wasn't one that could've possibly been avoided.

I sniffed, and with it, took in a sizeable whiff of air spilling out from handsome William's battered sneakers.
Suffice it to say, I was not ready for the stench that assaulted me.

"Ugggghhh!" I immediately cried out, momentarily succumbing to sheer panic and revulsion before breaking down into an uncontrollable coughing fit beneath the supremely thick gag Frank and Greg had imposed on my unwilling mouth. Though Derek granted me a bit of reprieve upon witnessing how utterly revolted and grossed out I was, his far less merciful, bald-headed companion didn't show me the same leniency.

"Yeah, looks like we've hit the jackpot alright." Chad sadistically mused, as he chased my wildly flailing head around with the morbidly putrescent maw of Will's decrepit running shoe. I gagged on the stench that pervaded the air around me, but once again found myself having no choice but to breathe in even as the trainer's gaping mouth closed in around my understandably horrified face.

"Man, that's fuckin' harsh. You're gonna make him puke, bro." Derek remarked, his cheerful expression betraying clear signs of amusement mixed in with tangible hints of remorse as he sat there and witnessed the spectacle of my demise.

"Nah, he fuckin' loves it. Don't you, kiddo?" Chad laughed, mocking my relentless attempts to call for help beneath my gag by intentionally misinterpreting the nature of my screams.

The briefest of respites was made manifest when the putrid shoe suddenly left my face and rose up to greet its own wielder's visage. I watched as the bald-headed tyrant gave Will's shoe a tentative sniff and then watched as he quickly pulled the raunchy thing away and grimaced in unfeigned disapproval.

"Dude! These are even worse than yours!" he shot, before attempting to drive his point home by getting his foul-footed buddy Derek to give the dreadfully reeking shoe a whiff.

Derek merely chuckled and took the jab in good stride. He didn't seem interested in acquiescing to his rowdier friend's demands, but he nevertheless took Will's other shoe from off the floor and tentatively sampled the stench Chad was making a fuss about. His reaction, as you probably would expect, didn't disappoint in the slightest. Much to Derek's own credit though, the cheerful smile he wore didn't falter for a second even as he rushed to pull the shoe away and coughed on the strong fumes he'd so foolishly sampled.

As soon as Derek confirmed that William's battered sneakers stank even worse than his own, Chad was back on my case. The oafish brute used his left hand to scoop the back of my head up and used his right one to forcibly trap my face inside the pungent chasm.

I screamed as my captor let out another string of sadistic chuckles and then briefly went crossed-eyed and began choking on my gag. Much to my continued horror and dismay though, that didn't stop the mean-spirited behemoth from forcing my face inside the reeking mouth of Will's sneaker, nor did it stop him from calling out for what little duct tape remained unused by that point.

Only when the angry screeching of sticky adhesive resonated noisily into my ears did I come to understand the severity of my impending demise. Massive hands joined in to hold my hair-covered dome in place, and before I knew it, the nearly depleted roll of heavy-duty duct tape was spinning orbits around my head; trapping the entirety of my well-gagged face into the unbelievably acrid depths of William's chasm-like running shoe and plunging me into a world of unbearable stench and perpetual darkness.

Cheers erupted from the few bystanders that had taken notice of my unfortunate fate, but the growling of duct tape continued unhindered and unimpeded as the two hulking musclemen in charge of my harrowing plight carried on with their merciless affair.

The rapidly dwindling roll thankfully depleted itself after the fifth or sixth orbit around my head, but even so, I was already doomed and ill-omened.

Words can't adequately describe the sheer level of panic I experienced upon realising the extent of my own demise. I tried expelling the insurmountably thick sponge from out of my jam-packed gob, but the sticky tape just wouldn't let me. I tried getting a scream for help out so as to warn any would-be saviour, but the gag wouldn't allow it. When finally the gargantuan shoe that lay firmly entrenched atop my face took precedence, I shook my head to be free of it, but all of my efforts proved to no avail.

A sharp burning sensation stung my tear-filled eyes the moment my defenceless nostrils were once again left with no other choice than to surrender and flare open. William's unbearably cheesy foot odour was torturously rancid, yet I had no way of fleeing its stench or mounting an escape. I screamed for help and tried alerting my other captors of the alarmingly serious plight I was being forced to endure, but the speech-disabling gag in my mouth easily prevented me from getting my point across.

Cheers and jeers rang unfettered across the tent as Frank, Dave, dad and Robert eventually took notice of what Chad and Derek had done to me. They laughed, much as I probably should've expected them to, but it's only when Will's deep laughter added itself to everyone else's that I finally lost it.

Even though my face was swallowed whole inside the lightless maw of his positively reeking trainer, my mind had no trouble conjuring up a pleasant portrait of his gorgeous face and body. I saw his handsome face, his big blue eyes and his normally cheerful smile.

The few glimpses I'd caught of his shirtless body over the course of the last two days allowed my memory to piece together an accurate image of his superbly broad torso and insanely well-developed musculature. I heard the sound of his deep voice, noted the tone of his undeniably sexy laughter, and then I sniffed, before quite literally choking on my gag due to the unbearable severity of the acrid fumes wafting up into my defenceless airways.

My gurney-bound form broke down into a series of uncontrollable spasms as I fought to gain freedom from dad and Doug's freakishly thick sleeping bags. But even so, the innumerable safety straps keeping my mummified form pinned down easily barred my escape.

"Hahaha! Looks like the little tyke is having the time of his life." uncle Robert excitedly remarked, condescendingly ruffling my dishevelled hair up even as ambient laughter and the sound of a random stray fart erupted from somewhere in the distance.

The trembling of my thighs and the tingling of my groin had grown so fierce by that point, that the instant my nostrils flared open anew, I found myself overtaken by a sudden lightheadedness. Even though the thickness of my father's sleeping bag and the strictness of those relentless gurney straps prevented me from fondling my own manhood, the figurative floodgates of my engorged ballsack burst open; resulting in thick ropes of hot semen being fired from the gaping mouth of my boner.

"Mpppggghpphh! Mggggpphhh!" I cried out and groaned, suddenly in the gripes with the most violent orgasm I'd experienced to date, while at the same time nearly puking my brains out from the potency of William's foot odour.

Thanks in no small part to the absurd thickness of my fat sleeping bag cocoon, my captors remained blissfully oblivious to the sudden surge of excitement brewing between my thighs. The evening's unhinged follies were slowly drawing to an end, but much as my luck would have it, I would get to involuntarily spill my load out a second time that night. Definitely a far cry from the boring trip I was initially expecting this to be.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was absolutely hot. Seeing Ethan slowly surrender to his fate, conjuring hot images of William to make his situation more bearable and then driving himself to orgasm without needing to touch himself, hot, hot, hot. Perhaps the men won't notice this now but it'll be interesting to see what will happen if they notice the stains on Ethan's pants. How would his Dad react especially?
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Your descriptive language is still next level, sir. You are a wildly talented writer, please feel no rush to push out chapters, we enjoy reading your stuff as it comes out :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Superb (as always) description!...

Liked how the jocks in their infinite wisdom still sampled William's running shoe even though they could tell from Ethan's reaction that it was not going to be good....well it's kind of hot :lol:

Describing the exact moment, in fact the final whiff of William's foot odour that was the catalyst to put Ethan over the edge for his massive explosion. :mrgreen:

Sounds like Ethan is going to have more stimul(us/i) to deal with over the evening :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

still amazing this story i love it
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I found it considering funny with Chad and Derek sampling shoes to use against Ethan. Poor kid just being abused to the smell of Will's shoe glued to his face and ignored as he had the most intense orgasm of his life. A wild night for him. Nice work as always, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! :D

Ethan, hang in there, I'll get you out of those bags. Or at least out the tent with you still bound up and away from those brutes.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Amazing chapter as always! William is so hot. Glad to see his footwear put to good use!

Ethan is in for some big time trouble if the guys find out about his little accident. They might want to give him more of what he clearly enjoyed so much :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter, as usual! I wonder if Ethan will be released for the night... If it was up to me, he wouldn't be :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Honestly, can't blame Ethan for his release. Have to wonder if the other guys will notice, or if it will happen again! And of course, how long poor Ethan will be restrained. And there seems to be so much more of this weekend to go for Ethan, his fellow captives, and the others who may end up joining the ranks of the prisoners!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh oh... with these big burly jocks, I can only imagine what pleasurable torment they'll have in mind once they discover Ethan's, er... excitement.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter! This whole scenario has been absolutely amazing to read. I love how each stage development which led Ethan to his current predicament. I can’t wait to see what lie in store for him when he gets out of his prison!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

although the shoe to the face smells bad, I can't imagine the whole tent won't smell almost as bad by morning. all those sweaty guys rough housing, campfire food and alcohol fueled farts, stinky feet and shoes, and now "bodily fluids". sounds like a noxious mixture for a small unventolated space.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Poor Ethan, strapped down and with those two sleeping bags, he really is too EASY of a PREY ( oh no, the dad jokes are already coming in) ( speaking of which, I need some dads to write jokes about bondage and gagging :idea: )

And I think that, if he for some reason still felt bad about Andrew having to endure his friends' foot odours, even after EPII &III, that sentiment is allll but gone now, since Ethan has kinda got the same treatment now, only with full on muscular, beefy, acridly footly plagued men ( and daddies), rather than his brother's hazing at the feet of teenagers!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Tell me you like smelling and tasting foot odors without telling me 🤣🤣

Poor Ethan, you better hope those guys dont find out about your secret or else this could be a normal thing for you. But then again, if you are providing the spoiler that you'll be having another involuntarily orgasm before the nights end, maybe someone did find out 🤣🤣
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic