My Sadistic Stepbrother (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OhmesRaht
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Sadistic Stepbrother (M/M)

Post by OhmesRaht »

My stepbrother Gavin was hot. I couldn't deny it. He was 2 years older than me, and was an absolute bully. But... I couldn't help but instigate him, making myself suffer his various punishments.

It was a warm summer's evening. Our parents were out for the night, and I was left with Gavin as usual. He was in his room, playing with his friends on his PC. I was in my room, across the hall, bored. I was also a bit... Masochistic. So I crossed the hall.

"Get out of here Sean." He said, as soon as I opened the door.

"Can I just watch? I'm bored!" I said stepping into the room.

"No. Go away." He said. His face never left the screen. As I said, I was feeling masochistic, so... I stepped further in, shutting the door behind me.

"Sean! Ugh. Hold on a minute guys. I need to deal with him." He said into his headset. I smiled quickly, and readied myself.

Gavin tossed his headphones aside, and got up. He was taller than me, by about half a foot. He was shirtless, showing off his nice set of abdominal muscles. The summer heat still caused him to sweat a bit, so his room smelled like teenage musk.

He grabbed my hair, and tossed me over onto his bed. He pinned me down, and grabbed some duct tape. Next he pulled off one of his socks, and shoved the sweaty ball of cloth into my mouth. "Space for another?" He said removing his other sock, and shoving it inside my mouth as well.

He then started wrapping the duct tape around my head, sealing the socks inside. Then he moved the duct tape up, using it to cover my eyes as well, plunging me into darkness. He patted the tape smoothly, and demanded I make fists.

He then started taping my hands into tight silver cocoons. Next, he grabbed my legs, bending them back, so my feet touched my ass. He wrapped tape around them, so I couldn't straighten them back out.

He then picked me up, and brought me under his desk, standing me up, so I was sitting on my knees and cocooned hands. I was like a stool, resting on 4 legs.

He then got back onto his chair, and kicked his feet out, resting them on my back. His desk was built so that the space I was in was enclosed the only exit being where his chair was now.

He sighed, and started playing again. "You know, Sean-y, I think you best just stay down there all night. I got a long gaming session planned. Probably won't stop til about 2-3 am. So get comfortable." He said, kicking my back with his foot.

I moaned into my gag. It was only 8pm. I had a long wait ahead of me under Gavin's desk...
Last edited by OhmesRaht 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Coll story! Sean is so lucky to have a stepbrother like Gavin... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ooh, into the jaws of the lion. I hope Sean gets what he's looking for.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Sean is a lucky boy, I just hope he doesn't get too greedy and takes more than he can handle 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ahhhhhh yes please :lol: :lol: Love this start
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Interesting beginning, hope you continue
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good story. I hope you write about more of their adventures.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome tale @OhmesRaht!
Is this a short one-off or are you planning on gracing us with more chapters?
Welcome to the forum by the way. I know you're technically not new here, but you've seldomly made an appearance, so an official welcome seems fitting. I hope you decide to fully take your place here and become a regular poster and active contributor.

@LockedCheeseBird @OrdinaryWorld @Footsub123 @Stormee @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @Red86 @Bradstick @noarmgr @The slave @Wedgieboy69 @Whitestorm @Pup @jammer212 @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ShadowHusky @Ossassin

I'm pretty sure this will be right up your alley, guys!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot! Would definitely like to see more
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Oh my! Gavin is certainly sadistic. Thankyou for sharing!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Sean got what he was looking for. Don't poke the bear if you can't take it. Hopefully Gavin's feet smell great while he is trapped in those tight confines.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Seems like Gavin has turned Sean into a useful and functional piece of furniture!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, sounds like the step bros already have an arrangement. But don't complain Sean about it being a long night ahead, you knew that was bound to happen 😅
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Short, but effective writing! Very well done <3
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Niceeeee! I like where this is heading. Would love to read more :D
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

That was a great start! I hope you have more coming!
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

I love cruel older brothers! :twisted:
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Would love to see more of Gabe and Sean! Hope you continue this story!
OhmesRaht
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OhmesRaht »

Here is part 2! Planning to add other kinks, with some more adult fun between Gavin and Sean.

After spending the night under Gavin's feet, I tried my best to avoid him. It worked for a bit. He didn't necessarily want to torture me, but if I wanted to bother him, then he would.

The next occurrence was about a month later. Our parents were leaving for the weekend, and Gavin was keen on throwing a party. I heard him talking about it, and I was happy. I liked hanging out with older people, and I had never been to a proper party before.

The night of the party, I was looking through my closet, looking for something fun to wear when Gavin came in. "You know how a little stepbrother should be right?"

I didn't know what he meant. I turned to look at him. He was well dressed. He was wearing a nice button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, showing his strong forearms. His black hair was combed and styled. But I also noticed the chains in his hands.

"Neither Seen, nor Heard." He said, running at me, and tackling me down. I tried to fight, but
was vastly outmatched. He wrapped the chains around my wrists, and used a padlock to secure them. He pulled me up, and brought me into my closet. He lifted my arms up, and chained them to the clothes rack at the top of my closet.

Then, he used a familiar sock to silence me again, wrapping the tape around my mouth countless times, and then wrapping my eyes up as well. He condescendingly patted my cheek, and slammed the closet door shut.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Part two, while a little short and to the point, was good. What better to do when you wanna have a party and have a annoying little step brother..... you tie him up and get him outta of the way!
mmph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mmph »

I really like the brother tying him up so he can throw a party, there's so much that could go "wrong" once the party starts. :twisted:
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Love that he uses that chains, that’s someone who knows how to keep someone tied up.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great second part
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@OhmesRaht will we get a chapter 3 of this amazing story ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic