A MAID OF MY OWN - CHAPTER 17 (F/M) - INTERLUDE - SEPT. 25, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Nice conclusion to end this last part! I hope you do continue to write about this two again
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Nice conclusion to end this last part! I hope you do continue to write about this two again
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

crow3467 wrote: 1 year ago Nice conclusion to end this last part! I hope you do continue to write about this two again
Thank you so much! Working on a sequel now.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 15 – What to Do?

(Opening Scene)

Imagine this scene, if you will….

Imagine a sexy, brown-skinned woman stripped to her panties tied to a table. No, not on top of the table. The table has been flipped upside down with its four legs jutting up into the air. A comforter has been placed onto the table’s underside to cushion the body on the table.

The woman has long black hair. Her curvaceous body shows the sheen of sweat for she has been struggling for the last half-hour or so. Her arms have been attached by her wrists with lots of rope to two table legs. She cannot cover her naked upper body. Her lovely full breasts move with her breathing, her nipples long and hard. Her lovely face is covered by a blindfold and her mouth is sealed with a wad of cloth and taped shut with four strips of white tape. Her legs are kept wide apart, for her ankles have been tied with numerous turns of rope to the other two table legs.

She is completely helpless and at my mercy. I take the time to caress her bare legs, marveling at the smooth and firm flesh. She giggles underneath the gag as my hand travels up her shin, knee and thigh and almost nudge her sweet spot between her legs. She groans in disappointment as my caresses stop.

I leave her there to stew and proceed to the bathroom. In the bathtub is another woman. She is blindfolded and gagged similarly to her fellow prisoner. She has shorter hair and she is completely naked. Her body is more fair and more toned. Muscles are evident on her arms, which have been pulled behind her and bound tightly at wrists and elbows, making her jut her breasts out. Her breasts are smaller, but perky. I tweak one nipple and she squirms and groans.

I look down and I am gratified to see that the ropes binding her ankles, calves and thighs have not loosened. There is also rope around her waist which runs between her legs, wedging into her bush. Naughtily, I pluck the crotchrope, sending my prisoner squirming anew.

I smile broadly, already contemplating what to do with my captives.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I would call that cliff hanging anticipation. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I would call that cliff hanging anticipation. Well done.
Thanks [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. Hope you stay tuned.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

For the bathtub captive, I think she be in need of a wash...with lots of soap to get her all slippery and shiny in every nook and cranny...of course, her captor would have to do all this for her since she can't be trusted to get the job done herself ;)

And maybe the table-tied captive is getting over heated...some ice cubes on her nipples and in her pussy should help cool her down... :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

KinkyLily wrote: 1 year ago For the bathtub captive, I think she be in need of a wash...with lots of soap to get her all slippery and shiny in every nook and cranny...of course, her captor would have to do all this for her since she can't be trusted to get the job done herself ;)

And maybe the table-tied captive is getting over heated...some ice cubes on her nipples and in her pussy should help cool her down... :twisted:
Oooh [mention]KinkyLily[/mention], I like the way you're talking! ;) 8-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well Sone [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] 😉
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Well Sone @Switcher1313 😉
Why thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! Been busy at work so my updates happen on weekends.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(The prequel – Ed’s POV)

“Is that tight enough, my dear?” I asked with a hint of irony in my voice.

“I should hope so, considering I can’t move a muscle! Now, what devilish scheme have you got planned for me, you cruel boss?” asked Elsa.

“First, we need to keep you quiet,” I said as I held up a thick wad of cloth. Elsa made the necessary resistance, but, in the end, I pinched her nose shut so that she had to open her mouth to catch a breath. I quickly rammed the wad home and quickly sealed her mouth with 4 broad white strips of tape. She complained, but I simply covered her eyes with a sleep mask.

With my captive suitably restrained, silenced and blindfolded, I proceeded to feel her up. I explored her almost nude body with my hands while she writhed and moaned, unable to stop me. I pinched her nipples and was gratified to see how they hardened promptly. I suckled her breasts and her moans increased in volume and pitch. I bit her nipples lightly and she clenched her hands into fists.

Looking down, I could see a wet spot forming in the crotch of her thin panties. I cupped this intimate region and sent a finger exploring through the thin material. Elsa thrust her hips to meet the intruder aiming to bust through the thin layer of her panties. I teased her like that while my other hand explored the length of her firm and smooth brown legs.

I knew that Elsa was desperate for some release, but this was punishment for her burning one of my jeans while ironing, so I let her stew. To assure her that I wasn’t that mad, I placed a vibrating wand against her crotch and turned it on to a low setting. She would be hot and bothered in no time.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door. There stood our friend, Cathy. She wore a white blouse, navy blue skirt (which ended a couple inches above her knees) and black sandals. Her hair was cut short and she smiled broadly. I let her in and motioned to Elsa writhing on the table in the living room.

“Hello! Oh, it looks like someone had been a naughty girl for the master to punish his sexy maid!” taunted Cathy as her hands softly caressed the helpless girl’s splayed legs. Elsa shook her head from side to side, hoping for some release, but Cathy merely stood giggling.

I then made my move and grabbed Cathy, pinning her arms with one arm while my other hand covered her mouth. She let out a muffled yelp, but I had all the leverage as I dragged her out of the room. I released her in front of the bathroom.

“I know why you’re here, Cathy, so let’s not play around! Now, strip!” I ordered.

Cathy meekly obeyed as she unbuttoned and slid out of her blouse. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor as well. She stepped out of her shoes. I motioned with my head and she sighed before removing her bra, revealing her small but firm breasts. Her panties were the last to go and she slowly slid them down her firm legs.

I spent a few seconds scrutinizing Cathy’s naked form. I looked at her broad shoulders, toned arms, firm abs, full thighs and small feet. I spun her around and quickly tied her wrists and elbows together. She thrust her breasts out proudly and I drew her to me and softly caressed her breasts.

“I know you like girls, Cathy, but I think you need a taste of what you’ve been missing,” I whispered in her ear as I nibbled it and kissed softly down the side of her neck.

“Oooh, yes please. Do what you want with me! I’m all yours!” moaned Cathy.

I covered her mouth and let my other hand grope her between her legs. I was somewhat surprised to feel the wetness there.

“I need a shower, Cathy, why don’t you join me?” I said. Without waiting for an answer, I pushed her into the bathroom straight to the shower stall. I turned on the shower, and adjusted the temperature. Satisfied I pushed her gently in and let the spray hit her until her naked body glistened with moisture. I stripped naked and went in with her. I turned off the shower and pounced on her letting my mouth suckle and nip at her breasts. My hands roved all over her back and her firm butt.

All Cathy could utter was, “Oooh! So good!” The compliment made me bold as I squatted down taking firm hold of her muscular thighs while my mouth and tongue explored the wet purse between her legs. She tensed but I could tell that the waves of pleasure were beginning to overcome her resistance. I stood and spun her around but my finger probed into her slit, seeking her clit. She writhed in my grip and groaned in sheer pleasure.

“Ooooh yessss! That’s it! More! Oh, more!” Cathy pleaded.

I diddled her and slowly picked up the pace. I could tell that she was close, so I turned on the shower again and the warm spray hit us. Seconds later, Cathy let out with a growl and a long moan as her climax hit hard.

She leaned into me so I carried her to the bathtub. I tied on a tight crotchrope on her as she stood unsteadily. I helped her sit down in the tub and tied her legs together. Her mouth was stuffed and gagged. She sat there, spent and awaiting my next pleasure.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]KinkyLily[/mention]

I'm trying out a different writing format here, folks, so let me know if it works for ya!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

For me, it does - and nicely so :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago I'm trying out a different writing format here, folks, so let me know if it works for ya!
Sure DOES!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As I read, the story led me onward. Sp, no, there is no problem. :ugeek:
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Many thanks for the encouraging words, dear readers. It's a nice birthday gift for me!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(The Main Act)

I looked down as Cathy’s breathing returned to normal. I took a large thick towel to dry off and did the same to her. I untied her legs and marched her into my bedroom. I removed the rest of the ropes binding her as well as her gag and she sat on my bed, unsure of what was to happen next. She looked at the ropemarks on her wrists before looking up and asking, “So what now?”

“Now, I tie you up again,” I answered briefly. I took both of her hands and she obligingly put them palms together. I tied and cinched her wrists together and made her lie down, where I attached her bound wrists to one corner of my bed. I pulled her legs apart before tying her ankles off to the corners at the bottom of the bed. She now lay spreadeagled on my bed, helpless and fully on display.

“You can rest a bit while I take care of our friend in the living room,” I said as I left her but not before strapping a ballgag to seal her mouth.

I returned to Elsa and found her writhing away. I removed the vibrator from between her legs and found her panties soaked with her juices. I released her from the table and she stood shakily, still gagged and blindfolded. I pulled her arms behind her and bound her wrists together. Her panties were pulled down her legs, leaving her completely naked.

I preceded Elsa into my room and motioned for Cathy to keep quiet. I brought Elsa into the room and sat her in the chair. I quickly secured her to it. Her bound wrists were draped over the low back. Ropes were wound generously around her naked torso immobilizing her further. I denied her any modesty as I tied her ankles to the back legs of the chair. She was moaning now, a hot and bothered woman in desperate need of sexual release. A red ballgag stifled her moans.

I removed her blindfold and she blinked several times before she beheld Cathy bound helplessly on my bed. She looked up at me and then back to Cathy, her eyes ripe with questions.

I slowly went to the bed and smiled fiendishly.

“Now that I have you sexy ladies together, I’m thinking of putting up a little show here,” I announced. I then slowly ran my hands all over Cathy’s naked torso and she closed her eyes in submission and moaned sensuously. I fondled the small breasts, marveling at their firmness. Her nipples had already gotten hard in anticipation.

I caressed the muscular arms and shoulders, stretched above Cathy’s head, bound and useless. I bent down and licked Cathy’s engorged nipples and suckled her breasts. Cathy writhed, helpless to resist me. I looked at Elsa and she stared wide-eyed at the spectacle in front of her. What was in her eyes? Envy? Jealousy? She needn’t have worried. Cathy would provide a wonderful diversion. I hoped the anticipation would build the desire building in her.

By now, I had worked my way down to Cathy’s splayed legs and I took liberties feeling her up. Cathy thrust her hips upward as if begging to be taken. I wasted no time as I put a condom over my engorged member and slowly thrust into Cathy. She gasped before moaning pitifully. She was now impaled on my rock-hard tool and I thrust in and out. Slowly at first, for I wanted to stretch out my pleasure and hers.

But soon, the primal urges began to take hold so I thrust faster and then exploded with a loud groan even as Cathy found her own climax. I collapsed beside my bound captive with one hand idly caressing her bound body.

I looked at Elsa and she stared unblinkingly. We locked eyes and I smiled.

“Gimme a few minutes here, my lovely maid. Soon, it will be your turn!” and I smiled again. Elsa slowly nodded in understanding and smiled as well.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I'm glad you continued with the story!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 16 – Taking a Break

I decided that my sexy slaves needed a break, so I untied Elsa from her bondage. She stretched luxuriously and pulled down her wet panties.

“I think I’ll take a quick shower, after what you put me through,” she said to me teasingly. She walked slowly out of the room.

I looked down at Cathy and decided she could take a rest where she was and I followed Elsa. She was just turning on the shower and the spray had coated her curvaceous body with a sheen of moisture. She heard me enter the bathroom and smiled. I chucked off my clothes and advanced on her.

Elsa smiled and backed against the wall of the shower stall. I embraced her and we exchanged a deep kiss, out tongues intertwining. Without my telling her, Elsa raised her arms and spread her legs in a submissive posture. My mouth and tongue found her ample breasts and I tickled her nipples and suckled her breasts. She moaned with a guttural passion.

My hands roved around her narrow waist and her wide hips down to her full thighs. Despite having my way with Cathy, I could feel myself getting hard again. Even with all the liberties that I was taking with her body, Elsa kept her arms raised and her legs spread.

I chose to conserve my strength and my finger was thrust into her very warm and wet snatch. Elsa tried to be stoic, but she finally said, “Ooooh, my! I’m gonna cum!”

Elsa let loose with a spasm and her arms dropped and her slit oozed warmth. I caught her and supported her until her orgasm had run its course. We finished the quickie shower and we toweled each other dry. Elsa wrapped a towel around her and went back to my bed where Cathy remained, still bound tightly.

“I’ll get us a drink, Elsa. Won’t you take care of Cathy, here?” I said.

“Oh, I’ll take very good care of her,” giggled Elsa.

----

“Hello Cathy! What a fine mess you’ve gotten yourself into!” exclaimed Elsa with a bit of mockery in her voice.

Elsa reached into a drawer and brought out a vibrating wand.

“You get a taste of Ed while I’m all tied up? That just won’t do! I think a bit of punishment is called for, don’t you think?” cooed Elsa while she removed the towel from around her revealing her sexy brown body.

All Cathy could do was stare at the loveliness standing before her. She pulled at her bonds to no avail. She wanted to ravish this girl, but she could do nothing but lie there helplessly.

Elsa crawled onto the bed straddling the helpless Cathy. Her fingers lightly grazed the small breasts and pinched the nipples so that they hardened. She squeezed the twin mounds, slowly tightening until Cathy squirmed with a hint of pain. Elsa reached behind her to caress the wide open thighs before her finger traced the cleft hidden by the small tuft of hair. Cathy squirmed some more, the heat in her body re-igniting.

Elsa slowly moved down the helpless nude body and switched on the wand. Slowly, she dabbed at the slit and Cathy tensed, her muscles in relief as the device did its job. Smiling with evil intentions, Elsa moved the vibrating head around the vulnerable womanhood of Cathy before driving it home, eliciting a groan and more struggling from her captive.

Ed returned and took a seat, watching the spectacle being played out before him. Elsa used her free hand to tease the exposed flesh of her prisoner before scourging Cathy’s tenderest spot with her tool. By now, Cathy was struggling at her bonds. Her thigh muscles trembled and flexed in time with the torture being inflicted on her. Her head snapped up and gazed down at her helpless body, which was but a plaything being manipulated by Elsa.

“Ready to cum, darling?” asked Elsa. Cathy nodded enthusiastically.

“I don’t think so! Not yet!” growled Elsa as she set aside the wand and used her hands to explore every inch of the exposed body beneath her. Cathy’s head lay back, deflated even as the hands softly caressed her. The bindings, her nudity and her helplessness piled on top of each other to make her so turned on. She closed her eyes in surrender.

Her eyes snapped back open as the wand returned with a vengeance. Elsa had ramped up its speed and it battered her crotch with renewed force. Again, a long pitiful groan was ripped from the victim. This time, the vibrations did not relent and Cathy could feel her impending climax. Then, with a guttural scream, stifled by the gag, she came forcefully. Her body arched and slowly settled to the bed.

[mention]crow3467[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]KinkyLily[/mention]
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

It's great to see you continued the story with the three of them! I hope you can keep the story going
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 17 – Interlude

Elsa and I sometimes like to take a stroll down memory lane to relive some of our more unforgettable capers.

It was a Friday afternoon and I had come home early after a grueling week.

“You hungry?” asked Elsa.

“Nah! I just need a cup of coffee and a nap.” I said as I headed to my room.

I took a quick shower and had stepped out with just a towel wrapped around me to find Elsa waiting with my cup of coffee. I accepted the steaming mug and mumbled my thanks. I plunked down on the bed. I twisted my neck, feeling the crackle of tension.

I then felt soft hands knead my tense shoulders and neck.

“Ooooh! That feels good! I really need to relax!” I exclaimed gratefully.

“Wellll…I could think of a few things to help you relax,” said Elsa as she worked on my back.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“You’ll see!” said Elsa as she rose and left the room, “Just ditch the towel and lie down on the bed.”

I complied after finishing off my coffee and giving my hair a final rub. I lay on the bed, starting to feel drowsy.

It was then that Elsa returned wearing her skimpy white bra and panties. My drowsiness retreated at the sight and my cock responded with appreciation.

“Now let your devoted maid take care of you, Ed!” said Elsa as she took my arms and began binding my wrists together in front of me. She then attached my bound wrists to one corner of the bed before she moved down to my feet and ensnared my ankles with more rope, which she attached to the other corner of the bed so I was stretched out diagonally on the bed.

“How will this help me relax?” I asked. Elsa just smiled and slipped a cock ring onto my already erect manhood. I could tell it was the vibrating kind that Elsa got me for Valentine’s Day. She then squirted baby oil onto one hand and rubbed her hands together. She turned me over on my back and began working on my shoulders, slowly working her way down my back. When she started squeezing my butt, I felt my erection get harder. She worked down my thighs and calves.

She then turned me over and worked on my chest and stomach. She briefly touched my erection before moving down my thighs and legs.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“Very nice! But now what?” I inquired.

She smiled naughtily and reached out with her hand to run her fingers up and down my cock. My manhood jerked in appreciation of her efforts. And then, the cock ring started vibrating, causing me to moan and jerk in my bonds.

This time, Elsa used her hands to softly touch my naked body. She also tickled my armpits, my sides and my thighs until I felt like jello.

She mercifully turned off the cock ring before removing it. She then focused her efforts on my erection and started giving me an agonizingly slow hand job. I could only groan and writhe as she teased me mercilessly for what seemed like a long time.

Elsa then shed her bra and panties and crawled fully on the bed using her breasts to tease me. I suckled her breasts as she brought them near and felt her nipples grow hard in my mouth. She beamed in pleasure and used her entire body to tease me to near-insanity.

“Ready?” she whispered. I could only nod.

She straddled me and settled onto my cock impaling herself. I groaned in sheer pleasure as her velvety warm womanhood engulfed me. She slowly used my cock and moaned, mirroring my pleasure. Slowly, our panting and groans grew in urgency.

Finally, I could stand it no longer and I announced, “I’m gonna cum!”

“Do it, dear boy!” she said throatily.

And I did, shooting my load deep into her.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Nice way to “relax”. Very 🔥!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I'm glad to see that you continue the story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic