A MAID OF MY OWN - CHAPTER 17 (F/M) - INTERLUDE - SEPT. 25, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A MAID OF MY OWN - CHAPTER 17 (F/M) - INTERLUDE - SEPT. 25, 2022

Post by Switcher1313 »

A MAID OF MY OWN

(For the backstory, you may want to check out https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16074)

Hi! My name is Ed Reyes. For several years now, I’ve had a very interesting bondage relationship with our sexy maid, Elsa. I’m now 21 years old and Elsa is 7 years older than me. I’m a nerd, homebody and honor student. I prefer staying at home and with Elsa around, it’s a real pleasure to be home.

Our relationship started with Elsa tying me up until I eventually became her naked slave. And then I got curious to see what it would be like doing the tying up. Elsa responded very well to being my prisoner and now, we get to take turns being bound, tormented and pleasured.

I’ve now moved into my very own place. It’s a nice 2-bedroom condo unit and guess what? I managed to convince my parents to have Elsa as my very own housemaid. They liked the idea since she was older than me. They thought she would “keep an eye on me.”

Little did they know….

Chapter 1 – Stress Management

(Ed’s POV)

It had been a brutal day at school. As graduation time approaches, it seems that the pressure is building. At least, I had just one more year and then…graduation! At least my thesis seems to be coming along fine. Man, I’m wasted.

(Pan out)

“How was school today, Ed?” asked Elsa as she met Ed at the door. The unit was spacious and simply furnished. It had two bedrooms, a living room and a combination kitchen and dining area. The units on the floor were still not fully sold so it was generally quiet.

Ed set his laptop bag and books down on the coffee table and staggered to the kitchen. He smiled as he saw dinner was waiting for him. He plunked down and ate ravenously. The spaghetti bolognaise and garlic bread was cooked to perfection. The cold iced tea soothed his seemingly parched throat.

Ed brought the remainder of his iced tea to the living room and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. He wasn’t really watching but needed background noise. He closed his eyes and tried to relax as he propped his feet onto the coffee table.

He was dozing off when he felt soft hands caress his head, soothing some of the tension out. The hands moved to his neck and shoulders giving him a nice massage.

“You look tired, Ed,” said Elsa as she continued to massage the tension out of his shoulders.

Ed purred before answering, “Yeah! At least it’s the weekend so there’ll be a bit of rest.”

“Maybe I can help get some of that stress out, Ed,” offered Elsa.

“What did you have in mind?” asked Ed, suddenly interested and excited.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 30 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A good entry, which allows for different ways to proceed :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Look But Don’t Touch

The coolness of the air conditioning wafted over his naked body. Ed sat in a nice comfortable study chair without any clothes on. His wrists had been draped over the chair’s low backrest and tied firmly together before being tied off to the chair’s lower struts. His legs were spread wide and his ankles had been tied off to each of the chair’s front legs. To insure that he could not move his legs, more rope had been tied around his lower thighs before being secured to the top part of the front chair legs. This left him exposed and vulnerable.

His mouth was cleaved with a strip of cloth, garbling his speech. His eyes were covered with a bandanna that had been folded into a makeshift blindfold. He had been left sitting after Elsa had taken his clothes off and tying him up.

He was fidgeting when he heard Elsa say, “I hope I didn’t keep you waiting for too long,”

And then the blindfold was removed and Ed beheld a fantastic sight. Elsa stood before him wearing a tight t-shirt that barely covered her flat stomach. She wore tiny gym shorts. The effect was to show off her curvaceous body yet reveal enough skin to tease.

“I hope you like what you see, Ed,” said Elsa as she slowly turned to show off her body, “Now just sit still and enjoy the show.”

Elsa turned to dim the lights and turned on a floor lamp that shone on her. She then went to her phone and suddenly music flowed out of a Bluetooth speaker. It was a slow and sensual beat. Elsa slowly gyrated her hips to the beat, with her hands on her ample hips. She stepped forward on tip toes thus showing off the muscles in her firm legs. Her legs kicked high and her arms wove strange patterns in the air.

Ed was entranced by the dancer before him and he felt himself being ensnared by Elsa’s sexual appeal. She had put on makeup and her sultry eyes beckoned to him. Her lips parted and she licked her lips. Every movement radiated sexiness and Ed was thoroughly enthralled. Being tied down meant that he could only squirm, but his cock slowly rose to full attention.

Elsa smiled when she glanced at his groin and then she slowly peeled off her t-shirt, revealing her black bra covering her lovely breasts. She slowly walked towards her captive audience, turned her back and very slowly peeled the tiny gym shorts down revealing a black thong. She spent a few minutes twerking her ass and Ed could feel himself drooling at the sight.

Elsa then turned and stood before Ed before squatting down, caressing his naked thighs. She whipped her head around tossing her hair onto his lap. Ed squirmed and grunted in appreciation. She then straddled her captive and sat down on his lap. She pressed her breasts into Ed’s face and he inhaled her perfume and sweaty musk. He was getting giddy with desire, but he could do nothing. He could only watch and touch what she wanted him to feel.

Elsa danced around Ed, touching him here and there with her fingers. Once, she licked the side of his neck and he groaned helplessly.

Now, she was back in front of him and she unclasped her bra, freeing her lovely breasts. Once again, she pressed them into Ed’s face and he so badly wanted to lick and kiss them, but the gag frustrated his desire. Finally, Elsa slowly pushed down the thong panties down her legs until she was completely nude.

Now, she straddled him, her hot naked body now tantalizingly close. She embraced him, kissed him and licked him. Her hands roved all over his naked body. Ed could feel his naked cock just inches from her sex and he tried to move, but the ropes prevented this.

Still, Elsa teased him until Ed could’ve sworn that he was growing mad with lust. Finally, her hands stroked his hard cock and he let loose with a muffled growl. To his delight, Elsa positioned his cock and slowly impaled herself upon him.

The sensation was indescribable!

Their naked bodies were now united. He was totally within her and under her control. She slowly moved up and down his shaft, now moistened with her own juices. Ed groaned, already feeling the stirrings of an impending climax.

And then, Elsa stood!

Ed struggled in his bonds until Elsa grabbed his chin and admonished him, “Down, boy! You need to cool off! Reward comes later!”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

As usual with you, this is superb!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago As usual with you, this is superb!
Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention]! Glad you're enjoying my little tale.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Hardly surprising. It's up to your normal magnificent standard.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago A good entry, which allows for different ways to proceed :)
Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention] for the encouraging words.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Ed’s POV)

I am so turned on that I am fit to burst! That lapdance was incredible! If I weren’t tied up, I would’ve taken Elsa right there and then. But that’s the point isn’t it? She’ll draw this out, the teasing minx!

I can hardly wait!

------

Elsa untied Ed’s legs from the chair and helped him to stand up.

“Now, now, dear boy…let’s not rush into things,” she whispered as she smoothed Ed’s hair, noting the beads of sweat on his brow. She drew close to him and embraced him, kissing him on the neck and shoulders. Her hands roved all over his naked and bound body, fascinated by the pale and delicate features of the young man. Her hands fondled his exposed manhood and she was delighted that she made him so hard.

She stepped away and made a beckoning gesture with her forefinger. Ed followed her, thoroughly gripped within her spell.

They went into Ed’s bedroom and Elsa sat on the edge of the bed. She parted her full thighs, exposing her most private parts to his eyes. Ed knelt before her and Elsa removed his sodden gag.

Elsa pointed to her womanhood and said, “I need your mouth, boy! Do a good job and I may just return the favor!”

Ed licked his lips as he gazed hungrily at Elsa’s trimmed bush covering her slit. Her musk was arousing. Ed’s arousal was enhanced by his nakedness and helplessness. He opened his mouth and his tongue darted out as he licked Elsa’s very wet slit.

Elsa shuddered and moaned, “Yessss! Thrust your tongue in deep, dear boy!”

Ed struggled to obey as he adjusted his kneeling position so he could gain more leverage. His tongue thrust deep into his target and he flicked her clit. Awkwardly, at first, then with greater precision, he used his tongue and mouth even as Elsa groaned and writhed in ecstasy. Minutes ticked by slowly as Ed bent to his task in earnest as his head was surrounded by Elsa’s lush brown thighs.

Then, Elsa held his head and Ed was grateful for he no longer had to worry about his balance. He redoubled his efforts and soon, Elsa was trembling.

“Oh! Oh! Oooooh! I’m cumming!” exclaimed Elsa as Ed felt her juices gush forth, warm and intoxicating.

When Elsa regained her composure, she said, “That certainly deserves a reward, dear boy!”
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Excellent story! I hope you can keep this ones coming
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very, very hot [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Ed’s POV)

Elsa untied me so I could freshen up a bit. I was grateful for this and took a bathroom break and a sip of water. When I returned, she was all business as she ordered me to lie on the bed.

Still completely naked, she took my wrists and tied them together in front of me. The long trailing ends were then tied off to one corner of my bed. She then pushed my legs together and pulled me towards the opposite corner of the bed so I was stretched out diagonally on the bed. She tied my ankles together with a generous amount of rope before tying the free ends off to the corner post (good thing my bed has sturdy metal corner posts! They really serve as good anchor points in our games!).

My naked body is now stretched across the bed and as I look down my body, I can see how my genitals are thrust upward and outward, as if begging to be touched and fondled. I feel so helpless, yet so excited at my predicament.

------

Elsa straddles me with her nude body and rubs her hands across my chest and asks, “Are we comfy?”

I answered, “Yeah, but I feel a little…stretched out.”

Elsa chuckles. Her laughter fills the room with music to my ears and I squirm beneath her, hoping she would get on with whatever torment she had in store for me.

“Are we getting impatient?” she cooed softly as she slowly scooted down until she was straddling my bound legs. Her hands played with my pale white skin. She caressed and pinched my thighs and stomach, only moving tantalizingly close to my intimate parts. The bitch is really drawing this out! This slow tease is pure torture!

Finally…finally! Her hands touch me…there! It’s only the merest touch but it makes me squirm in my bonds and makes my erect cock twitch. She makes a show of trying to catch my errant cock until she grasps it firmly. She then moves her soft hands up and down my length and all I can do is groan as she gives me an agonizingly slow handjob.

All my rational thought is slowly being lost and then she bends down to engulf my needy cock in her mouth! The sensation is simply…indescribable! She uses her tongue and mouth to stimulate me and I fight down the urge to climax so I can savour the experience. Her fingers tickle my balls as she gives me the most incredible head in my short life.

She pauses in her work to ask me, “Ready for your reward, Ed?” I could only nod in response as I was too overwhelmed by the pleasure suffusing my body.

She slowly moved up and positioned herself carefully. I watched as her very wet and velvety slit engulfed my cock and I flung my head back in sheer bliss! I was now utterly and totally her slave. She impaled herself on my steel-hard cock and wrested pleasure from me even as she was enjoying my predicament.

Long minutes ticked by and only our grunts and groans could be heard in the room. Such a peak of pleasure could not be maintained for long and I finally surrendered to my need and announced, “Oh lord, Elsa! I’m gonna cum!”

She rubbed her breasts as she ground up and down and gasped, “Cum now dear boy! Cum with me!”

I exploded into her with a loud growl and she let out a cry as she soon experienced her own orgasms. Our near-simultaneous orgasms were frozen in time and then we slowly got off the peak. I lay completely spent and Elsa joined me as she draped one arm and leg over my body.

We lay together for a long time…in delighted satisfaction.

----

Hope you like this part [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]crow3467[/mention] , [mention]LunaDog[/mention]
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

What a hot series. Loved it
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful - I love the chemistry between the characters. I hope there's more to come from these two!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – The Birthday Celebration

One unusual thing about Ed is his birthday…February 29. His parents joked that he would only get older every 4 years, but Ed did remember that every time his actual birthday came, it was something special.

This year promised to be no different.

----

It was actually the day after his birthday. He had a wonderful celebration with his parents, friends and relatives at a posh restaurant. He was also very grateful to have received a new car as his 21st birthday present.

His only regret was that Elsa was not at his celebration.

He had just closed and locked the door to the condo when he heard a voice call out, “Welcome back, Ed! Happy birthday!”

Ed turned and beheld an incredible sight. Elsa stood, hands on hips and with her body angled in a sexy pose. What stunned him was what she was wearing. She wore a silky white camisole that showed off her wonderful curves. Her panties were white thongs. She wore sheer black thigh-high stockings and open-toed sexy sandals that strapped around her narrow ankles. She wore makeup and a red ribbon around your neck.

“Wow!” was all Ed could mutter. Elsa drew near and planted a kiss on his lips. He could smell her wonderful perfume.

“Lunch is served!” said Elsa as she strutted away swaying her hips enticingly.

Ed sat on the chair on the small dining table and Elsa proceeded to serve spaghetti and meatballs with toasted garlic bread. As she poured some iced tea, the top of her camisole fell away from her body and Ed was treated to a sneak peak of her lovely breasts.

Elsa took a seat beside Ed and they ate in relative silence. Elsa asked about Ed’s party and they engaged in small talk.

Elsa was washing the dishes when she asked, “How do you like your present?”

“Oh the car is great!” answered Ed.

“Not that silly!” Elsa sniffed.

Ed then spied the red ribbon around Elsa’s neck and smiled. He stood up and embraced his maid. One hand strayed to Elsa’s breasts and squeezed gently. He could feel her nipples harden in response.

“Better hurry with the dishes, coz I wanna take a look at my gift more closely,” whispered Ed in Elsa’s ear with a nip on her neck.

Elsa chuckled and responded with, “Yes, sir, master, sir! Of course!”

Tell me what you think about this start
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]crow3467[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]

Your suggestions would be welcome!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You didn't ask me, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], but I think you are off to a great start. More of us should have a maid like that. Hopefully, Ed will get to unwrap his present. And then rewrap it and unwrap it again and again.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You didn't ask me, @Switcher1313, but I think you are off to a great start. More of us should have a maid like that. Hopefully, Ed will get to unwrap his present. And then rewrap it and unwrap it again and again.
Oops, my bad, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. I'll be sure to ask you too. But I hope you enjoyed my little addendum.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

After Elsa had put away the dishes, Ed pounced on her and pinned her arms behind her with one arm while handgagging her with the other hand. Elsa playfully struggled as she was dragged to the living room. There, she found four playing cards face down on the center table.

“Here’s how this goes, my sexy toy. You will choose one card and that will decide how you will be tied up. Clubs gets you the chair, diamonds means you get hogtied, spades will mean a standing tie and hearts…means you get the full treatment that my evil mind can conceive.”

Elsa nodded and reached out, hesitating briefly, before choosing the rightmost card.

It was the ace of hearts!

“Now that’s a good choice…for me that is!” said Ed with a naughty laugh.

Ed dragged his prisoner to the couch where she tied Elsa’s wrists and elbows tightly behind her. This forced her to thrust her breasts out proudly and Ed could not resist fondling them, eliciting a moan from his captive. Next, he stuffed her mouth with a rolled up cloth before sealing it with several strips of adhesive tape. He also blindfolded her before pushing her back to the couch.

Ed then used more rope to secure Elsa’s left ankle to her thigh before repeating the operation on her right leg. She now sat with her feet on the couch and her legs kept bent. Ed pushed open her thighs and was not surprised to find her crotch starting to get wet.

“Now don’t go away, doll, because I got a surprise for you!” said Ed as he hurried to his room.

Elsa sat on the couch, helpless, exposed and wondering what surprise Ed meant.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

Maybe if he were to lead the trussed up, nude, ballgagged maid into the attic for some suspension and teasing. That would be nice
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

KinkyLily wrote: 2 years ago Maybe if he were to lead the trussed up, nude, ballgagged maid into the attic for some suspension and teasing. That would be nice
Splendid suggestion, [mention]KinkyLily[/mention]. In the attic, in the basement, anywhere!

But [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], Is tying her wrists and elbows and a frog tie the best that Ed's evil mind can conceive? Or is that merely his opening gambit?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Aaah [mention]KinkyLily[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I like to stretch this out. Some dishes need a s-l-o-w simmer.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Elsa’s POV)

The way that Ed had tied me up made me feel so helpless and vulnerable. It’s a good thing I have my panties still on otherwise I would’ve made such an obscene sight. But where is he? What is he going to do to me?

“I trust I haven’t made you wait for too long?” Ed said over my shoulder, startling me.

I feel his hands on my breasts as he squeezes and kneads them slowly and insistently. I can feel my nipples getting hard, straining against the tight material of my camisole. He seems to have noticed as he tweaks my stiffened nubs. I can only grunt and moan, hoping he will do more.

“And here’s the surprise I mentioned. I’ve been doing some online shopping, just for you,” said Ed as I heard a low buzzing sound. I don’t have long to wonder as my exposed crotch is suddenly battered by vibrations from something round. My thong provides little protection as the object is touched around my slit, which soon becomes wet. The vibrations and sound are low and change in pitch until they touch my nylon-covered flesh, at which I groan pitifully, utterly helpless to resist.

“You should see how wet you are getting, my sexy maid,” says Ed as he continues to torment my crotch. His other hand roves all over my stocking-clad legs. He sometimes touches my breasts, thus reminding me of how powerless I have become.

Soon, my moans become constant and I thrust my hips forward, meeting the tormenting object.

My groans are becoming throaty as I withstand the torment. Without the use of my eyes, I cannot anticipate Ed’s intent as he moves the object from my soft inner thighs to my crotch then to my breasts and back to my crotch. I am panting now and sweat breaks out all over my skin.

I am bound, gagged, blindfolded and being tortured…and I am loving it!

----

(Ed’s POV)

Elsa looks so sexy writhing on the couch. Her frogtied legs are open and I am tantalized by the sheer black nylon-covered gams. I devote my attention to the expanse of exposed flesh on her thigh and then bring the vibrating wand to her crotch as she moans helplessly and surges her butt off the couch.

Several times I bring her to the brink only to deny her the final release. Her lovely brown skin now glistens with a sweaty sheen and she shakes her head and utters some garbled words as she begs for a climax.

“You will cum only when I wish it, my sexy prisoner!” I declare with an evil laugh.

Elsa can only struggle in her ropes, as I contemplate my next move.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Now this is some birthday celebration....better than drinking too much tequila at the student bar!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Gradually, Elsa’s struggles grow weaker as she is brought to the brink only to be denied the final sweet release. She slumps on the couch bonelessly. Sweat beads her brow and her breath comes in rapid gasps. She is unresisting as her captor starts to release her from the ropes.

(Elsa’s POV)

I can only dimly sense my surroundings as the dire need for an orgasm overcomes me and saps my strength. I am absurdly grateful as my legs are released and allowed to straighten. I can feel Ed’s hands on my stocking-clad legs chafing circulation back into my abused flesh.

I slump to one side as Ed unties my elbows and wrists. My arms flop uselessly and he once again takes the time to massage my arms. He removes my gag and blindfold as well.

“Thank you, Ed,” I mumble, “Can I take a short break please?”

He gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before helping me up from the couch. I stumble, but he catches me and helps me to the bathroom. My makeup has been messed up so I retouch a bit. I pee and wipe off. As I open the bathroom, Ed is waiting with a bottle of cold water, which I gratefully drink from. I consume half of the bottle and Ed finishes it off.

(Ed’s POV)

I had hoped that the ordeal that I put Elsa through did not drain her too much. But the fact that she had touched up her makeup and seemed steadier on her feet tells me she is ready for more captivity. I savour the sight of her sexy body through the thin camisole before I announce my decision.

“Take off that camisole,” I order her.

Elsa smiles briefly before pulling off the tight garment. She stands before me with her breasts bared, but doesn’t look embarrassed. She obligingly turns around and offers her wrists for binding. I rope and cinch her wrists anew taking my time. I rub up and down her bare arms before winding rope above and below her breasts and fashion a breast harness.

I take the time to fondle her rope-adorned tits and whisper from behind her, “These ropes make your tits look fabulous.” She giggles and leans into me, pleased at my appreciation.

I bring her to the dining room and sit her down in a chair. I wrap rope around her waist and the chair to prevent her from escaping. Each ankle is then tied off to a chair leg. To insure that her legs are kept spread, I bind her thighs to the chair legs as well.

“What evil plans do you have for me, you bad boy?” she asks with a gleam in her eyes.

I do not answer as I wind a long length of cloth around her mouth. Her speech is now garbled and muffled. Another cloth blindfolds her and she is once again my helpless prisoner.

From the dining room table, hidden by a piece of cloth, I pick up a nipple clamp. I fondle her left breast and pinch her nipple feeling it harden like a pebble. Elsa also groans softly at my stimulation. Her groans then transforms into a gasp of surprise as the rubber-coated tips of the clamps capture her engorged nipple.

She begs me to take them off, but I assure her, “Give it time, my dear, it will feel better…in time.”

I tweak her right nipple and she flinches as she knows what is coming next. She whimpers as the clamps bite into her flesh.

She thrashes on the chair so I admonish her, “Sit still or they will hurt you more.”

Elsa struggles to comply but she manages to sit still, her chest rising and falling.

(Elsa’s POV)

The pain in my nipples is incredible! It felt like an electric shock, at first, but now, it’s just throbbing. And why am I feeling so wet and turned on? He is hurting me, but the pain and my helplessness is really turning me on!

What’s that noise? Oh no! Dear lord, no!

Vibrations assail my exposed crotch once again and as I struggle, the nipple clamps remind me of their bite. But if I sit still, the vibrations will be so incredible! Ooooh! I’m screwed whether I move or not. How did Ed come up with this torment?

(Ed’s POV)

It’s just amazing how Elsa is reacting to my torment. Those internet sites sure came in handy. She is suffering and yet I can see how her panties are getting wet again. She is really enjoying this! And so am I!

-----

And so, the young boy enjoys the older woman’s torment. The wheels spin in his naughty mind as he contemplates Elsa’s next ordeal.

-----

Do tell me what you think so far [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]crow3467[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention] and [mention]KinkyLily[/mention].
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Up to your normal VERY high standard. Need i say more?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Ed’s POV)

I look with great enjoyment as Elsa tries to resist the vibrator’s effects. She so wants to squirm, but those nipple clamps must sting! Well, it’s about time for the next phase of my sinister plan (chuckle).

(Elsa’s POV)

OMG! I don’t know how long I can keep this up! I so want to squirm, but these nipple clamps are really biting into me! If only I could have some relief, but these vibrations are so low that they are starting to irritate me!

(Click) What?

My blindfold is removed and Ed starts to untie me from the chair. My legs are freed and as the last rope securing me to the chair is pulled off, I stretch my legs gratefully, but my respite is short-lived.

“These have got to go!” declares Ed as he pulls my thong down my legs. He takes his sweet time and cops a feel from my stocking clad legs. He pushes my feet together and binds my ankles together. He winds more rope just above my knees so that my legs feel as if they are welded together.

Every movement reminds me of the clamps adorning my nipples. Ed then makes me stand. He has more rope in his hands. Why is he winding it around my waist?

I then realize Ed’s evil plan as he passes the doubled rope between my legs. He secures the crotchrope with a knot in front of me jerking me up on my toes. I grunt in protest but he ignores me.

With a swat on my naked rear, he commands me with, “Off to the bedroom with you! My bedroom, that is!”

I stand, hesitating as to how I could move with my legs bound like this.

“I want you to hop, my sexy bunny rabbit!” says Ed as he punctuates his command with another slap on my behind.

I take a few tentative steps and take a small hop. The movement jerks the clamps on my nipples and I feel a flash of pain. The rope splitting my private parts then rubs insistently, sending a flash of pleasure. The combined assault makes me wet again. I take another hop and I grunt as the pain/pleasure sensation assaults me again.

“Very good, bunny rabbit! Keep it up!” says Ed.

The short distance to Ed’s bedroom feels like a kilometer as I continue hopping. I am oblivious to everything but the sensations overcoming me.

Finally, I am through the bedroom door and I stand in the middle of the room uncertain as to what I was to do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic