A MAID OF MY OWN - CHAPTER 17 (F/M) - INTERLUDE - SEPT. 25, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years agoSo good!
Thanks! Glad you're liking it.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story! Can't wait for next part
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Ed’s POV)

Rest was the farthest thing from my mind. Here I was completely roped up, naked and tied to my sexy maid, who also happened to be tied and naked. Despite the ordeal that we had both undergone, I still tried to struggle against the ropes, hoping to find a weakness or a loose knot to unravel.

In vain.

I rested from my struggles and this is where I remembered the naked body sharing my space. I am thoroughly gagged but I nuzzle Elsa rubbing my gagged mouth over her face and neck as tenderly as I could.

I could feel her nipples poking my chest. The juncture of her thighs seemed to emanate a heat more pronounced than the rest of her body and I felt myself getting hard. I shifted my position hoping to insert my cock into the warmth of Elsa’s slit. I visualized my goal, hoping to get lucky.

It seems Elsa has the same idea as she is shifting her bound body and then I felt it! By a stroke of fortune, my cock entered her. I could not do much, being so thoroughly helpless, but I tried using my hip muscles to plunge deeper into her.

Elsa assisted my efforts with her own and I felt her warmth engulf my cock. She thrust her hips and I could feel myself penetrating deeper into her velvety insides. We both moaned and I wondered if I could get off this way.

We had lost all track of time when I felt a sharp slap and pain across my naked buttocks!

“You naughty boy and girl! I just can’t leave you alone for too long, eh?” mocked Cathy as she gave me and Elsa stinging slaps. We both voiced our complaint but she gave us a half-dozen swats before untying the ropes that held us together.

“I am impressed, dear boy! You actually managed to get inside this sexy girl even when tied up!” exclaimed Cathy as my cock pulled wetly out of Elsa’s moist slit. Elsa and I groaned as we were forced apart. I felt as though I had been denied the final pleasure.

Cathy decided to hogtie me on the bed. I looked on helplessly as she made Elsa hop out of the room, still bound hand and foot.

(Elsa’s POV)

Cathy made me hop to the adjacent bedroom and made me sit down on the bed. She removed my gag and gave me a drink of water.

She looked on silently after I had drunk my fill as if ogling me, but I looked at her and she looked pensive.

“What are you planning to do with us now, Cathy?” I tentatively asked.

Cathy sighed before answering, “You know, Elsa. I had planned to having a bit of revenge on you (and your boy toy), but when I saw how deeply you cared for each other and how happy you must be, I realized that I could not go through with it anymore. I care for you, too, Elsa and I let my baser impulses wreck our friendship and I lost you. I have nobody to blame but myself.”

I looked on, silently as tears rolled down Cathy’s cheeks and I realized how sincere she was.

“I’m going to release you now, so you can release Ed. Then you can turn me in,” said Cathy, her voice breaking. She bent down to untie my legs.

“You do deserve to be punished, Cathy, for what you did to me and Ed, but I have another idea!”

Cathy looked at me. Her face was full of puzzlement and questions.

----

So what do you say? Wanna hear the next part?

[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
[mention]KinkyLily[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]crow3467[/mention]
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful! I really hope the punishment fits the crime :lol: :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
----

So what do you say? Wanna hear the next part?

Of course I do :) That was an unexpexted turn of events and I like it!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, of course we all want to hear the next part, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. Please don't leave us dangling now.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Of course I want to know what happens next
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 12 – A New Arrangement

(Ed’s POV)

I had been naked and bound for several hours now. I was presently hogtied, desperate for escape but going nowhere fast. I was still struggling in my hogtie state when I heard a thump from the wooden floor in the hall. I expected Elsa to be hopping back into the room, still naked and helpless as ever.

My eyes widened in utter surprise as I saw Cathy hop into the room. I could see rope wound around her body above and below her breasts pinning her arms close to her body. I had no doubt that her wrists were tightly bound behind her. Her blue blouse was unbuttoned and pulled away from her front exposing her bra-covered breasts. Her pants were gone and she was only wearing white panties. Her ankles were also bound and cinched together with lots of rope. Her mouth was stoppered by a ball gag.

Behind her walked Elsa, brandishing a pistol (Cathy’s I assumed) prodding her captive forward into the room.

“Now stay!” commanded Elsa making her stand at the foot of the bed while she went around to the tedious task of untying me. Finally, I was freed and stretching my nude body.

When I had removed my gag and taken a drink of water, I asked Elsa, “What happened?”

She smiled mischievously and answered, “Let’s just say that I got the better of her.”

“So what do we do with her now?” I asked.

Elsa smiled again and said, “I’d say some payback is called for, wouldn’t you agree?”

I looked down at the struggling female on my bed and simply said, “Yeah!”

-----

Cathy squealed as my hand smacked her naked ass again. I had inflicted a dozen swats distributed to both her ass cheeks so they now glowed redly. Elsa then landed a dozen more swats so that her butt glowed a bright red.

“Who get’s a go at her first?” I asked.

“I’ll flip you for it. Heads, I win,” said Elsa.

The coin landed heads up so I went off to take a shower and prepare a meal leaving Cathy to Elsa’s torments.

---

Apologies for the short update, but my time today is limited. The next installment will be up soon.

Do let me know if you have any suggestions as to how this will progress :D :D :D

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Short but nice [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - so Cathy get´s her welll earned reward :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Some great updates since last I looked. Though I readily admit to simply scanning over the sections describing male bondage. (Sorry just not my thing). Though as always it’s giftedly written and nice detailed. The emotions. Thoughts and of course revenge in store have me eagerly waiting the next update
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I agree with [mention]Bandit666[/mention] and in particular,
it’s giftedly written and nice detailed
Where to go, forward of course. You are doing so very well on your own, why would you want my dumb advice?
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So, just HOW sorry is Cathy? Time for Elsa to find out?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Earlier, Elsa’s POV)

“So you’re saying that I become your and his captive? What if he decides to turn me over to the cops?” asked Cathy.

“Then I’ll tell him the truth…that you willingly submitted to us. He’s a good young man and will probably understand your change of heart,” I answered.

“OK then. I trust you. What do I do then?” asked Cathy.

“Slip out of those jeans and unbutton your blouse. Then, I’ll tie you up. We want to give the impression of a struggle, eh?”

Cathy slipped off her jeans, socks and shoes. She unbuttoned her blouse and I got to work, binding and cinching her wrists behind her. I added more rope around her body above and below her small breasts. Finally, I bound her ankles together, thus rendering her helpless.

“You ready?” Cathy nodded. I could see the apprehension in her eyes as I wedged the ballgag into her mouth.

“Showtime!” And I prodded Cathy forward, but ready to catch her if she stumbled. I mussed up her hair to complete the look before she entered the room where Ed was tied up.

---

(Back to the present and still Elsa’s POV)

Cathy now sat on the chair. I had draped her bound arms over the low chair back and tied her elbows together. More rope was wound around her torso to make sure she couldn’t escape. I untied her ankles only to tie her ankles separately to the chair legs so that her legs were kept wide apart.

I stood over her savouring my work and bent down to squeeze her firm breasts. She moaned as I pinched her nipples through the bra, struggling helplessly in her bonds. I figured that I’d keep her busy while Ed and I had a meal so I positioned the vibrating wand between her legs and taped it to the chair firmly. I turned it on to a low setting and Cathy flung her head back with a groan as the wand did its insidious magic on her crotch.

“Stay put love. I’ll be back to check on you later!”

I left Cathy in the room, struggling against the delicious torment I had inflicted on her.

----

I returned and smiled at the sight that greeted me.

Cathy was still trussed up tightly on the chair. Her skin was slick with sweat as she struggled with the ropes and the tormenting device between her legs.

I went to her and she looked up at me…her eyes unfocused and her breathing ragged. I could tell that she needed to cum badly.

“Oh no you don’t!” I admonished her as I turned off the wand and detached it. I quickly released her from the chair and led her to the bed. I took a pair of scissors and cut off her garments until she was rendered completely nude. I took more lengths of rope and tied her ankles to her thighs so that her legs were immobilized, but her crotch would still be accessible. I stared at her pussy, noting how closely trimmed it was.

Ed entered the room then and smiled as he saw what I had done to Cathy. Her dark brown skin shined with sweat as she lay on the bed. She modestly kept her legs together, but she knew that we controlled her fate.

“I like what you did Elsa! Is it my turn now?” asked Ed.

“She’s all yours! Enjoy!” I said as I stepped out of the room.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Short but nice @Switcher1313 - so Cathy get´s her welll earned reward :)
Indeed she does. Two people thirsting for revenge! :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Some great updates since last I looked. Though I readily admit to simply scanning over the sections describing male bondage. (Sorry just not my thing). Though as always it’s giftedly written and nice detailed. The emotions. Thoughts and of course revenge in store have me eagerly waiting the next update
Thank you for the kind words [mention]Bandit666[/mention]! Your comments are humbly appreciated!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I agree with @Bandit666 and in particular,
it’s giftedly written and nice detailed
Where to go, forward of course. You are doing so very well on your own, why would you want my dumb advice?
:D :D :D
Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. I hope the next chapters will be to your liking.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago So, just HOW sorry is Cathy? Time for Elsa to find out?
She will be VERY sorry...but let's see what happens eh?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago So, just HOW sorry is Cathy? Time for Elsa to find out?
She will be VERY sorry...but let's see what happens eh?

Will Ed be punishing her too? Or will he leave it up to his maid Oh, sorry, hadn't read your latest post before i wrote this. Well, i think that they are BOTH entitled to enjoy THEIR turn!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 13 – Ed Gets His Revenge

(Ed’s POV)

I look down at Cathy’s naked body, bound and helpless to resist my every whim.

I lie down beside her and fondle her breasts. I squeeze them, noting how firm they are. I roll her nipples between my fingers and she writhes. I really can’t tell if she is resisting or liking this, but I don’t care. I intend to get my pound of flesh one way or the other.

“So you like tying up helpless girls, eh? You prefer girls or do you go both ways?” I ask while running my hands down her flat stomach towards her crotch.

She tries to answer but her words are garbled.

“Seems to me like you’ve never had a man before. Well, here’s your chance,” I said as I stood up and shucked my clothes. Cathy actually had a good body…small breasts, toned abs, firm legs. I could feel myself getting hard at the prospect of having my way with my former captor.

And yet, my conscience got the better of me. I stopped fondling her, removed her gag and asked, “Are you willing to submit to me freely? I wouldn’t want to force myself on you if you’re not willing.”

Cathy licked her lips and inhaled deeply before answering, “Yes, Ed. I submit to you. Do with me as you wish. I was wrong in what I did to you and Elsa and I deserve whatever punishment you would want to dish out.”

“That’s all I needed to know,” I said as I put the gag back into her mouth and buckling it into place.

I went about the pleasurable business of squeezing her breasts until she squirmed from the pressure. I pinched her nipples and rolled it between my fingers eliciting moans from her. She squirmed helplessly as my hands explored her nude body slowly. I could tell she was getting excited from the torment.

Finally, I couldn’t stand it anymore and I positioned myself, pulling apart her bound legs. I quickly slipped on a condom before piercing her deeply with my rigid male flesh. Impaled, Cathy let out a low moan and I rested in her for several long seconds. I then slowly pumped in and out of her. Every thrust was punctuated with a snarl.

Cathy could only grunt and groan with every thrust into her. I could tell that she was getting excited as her warm slit became slick with the juices of her passion. I stepped up my pace until I was jackhammering into her strongly and the helpless woman beneath me took me in. Then, I felt her inner muscles clench and I shot my load. She let out with a loud (but muffled) gasp and moan as she experienced her own climax.

Pulling out of her felt so incredible and I felt satisfied at the measure of revenge that I had exacted from my former jailer.

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 14 – Double Teaming Cathy

So drained was Cathy that she was unresisting as Ed untied her bonds. Her freedom was short-lived, however, as Ed positioned her in the center of the bed. Rope was attached to her wrists and ankles before Ed summoned Elsa. Working as a team, they tied off the loose ends of the rope so that Cathy was spreadeagled on the bed, utterly naked and vulnerable to their whims.

Since Ed was already naked, Elsa joined her fellow jailer in nudity. They lay on the bed beside their similarly unclothed victim and began fondling her exposed skin. Cathy moaned pitifully as her two captors alternated tickling, pinching and caressing her exposed body.

Ed devoted his attention to Cathy’s heaving breasts. At such close range, he could see how hard the nipples were. Cathy’s dark brown skin was raised in goosebumps. Her breathing was ragged from the things that were being done to her. Ed took one nipple in his mouth. His tongue swirled around the turgid bud and Cathy arched her back as if asking for more. Ed pinched her other nipple inflicting a flash of pain and causing considerable confusion in the mind of his victim. Elsa was shaking her head from side to side as if seeking escape. The ropes, however, held her firmly and Ed’s mouth was relentless.

Meanwhile, Elsa had slowly crawled down Cathy’s body until she was positioned between her splayed legs. Her fingers delicately parted Cathy’s nether lips and her tongue darted in. Cathy let out a slow and long moan as her body experienced another level of torment.

Ed and Elsa ganged up on their victim until Cathy was overcome by the molten heat building inside her. Elsa teased her with her tongue and mouth until she arched her body as she was battered by multiple orgasms wrested from her.

Ed then loosened Cathy’s ankle ropes so he could better enter her. Once again, his rigid member stabbed into the hapless woman even as Elsa worked on her breasts and neck. So overwhelmed was Cathy that she drifted off into a semi-conscious state. She had achieved the sexual nirvana of the dominated as orgasm after orgasm was ripped from her.

Ed thrust into her mercilessly even as Elsa showered her body with nips, kisses and caresses. Finally, Ed expelled himself into Cathy (after slipping on a condom). Elsa had been fingering herself and she too exploded, as voyeur and tormentor.

Three naked bodies lay on the bed, breathing heavily and completely sated.

----------------

“Thank you for ‘punishing’ me and forgiving me!” said Cathy as she gave Elsa a tight hug.

“Aw, I couldn’t stay mad at you, forever!” answered Elsa as she gave Cathy a peck on the check.

“Thank you for being so understanding!” exclaimed Cathy as she hugged Ed.

“I should thank you for the very unique experience you gave Elsa and me,” said Ed as he kissed Cathy on the cheek.

Cathy opened the door, turned back to the two and asked, “Would you mind if I visited every once in a while?

Elsa, with a naughty gleam in her eye, responded with, “Sure. But call or text us first. We might be a little…tied up?”

The three exploded with raucous laughter.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fitting "punishment" for Cathy :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I would say that when a victim leaves a scene happy, it was a successful scene. Way to go, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 1 year ago Great story! Enjoyed it thoroughly!
Glad you liked it.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I would say that when a victim leaves a scene happy, it was a successful scene. Way to go, @Switcher1313.
Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago A fitting "punishment" for Cathy :)
Glad that you agree!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic