A MAID OF MY OWN - CHAPTER 17 (F/M) - INTERLUDE - SEPT. 25, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago Up to your normal VERY high standard. Need i say more?
Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention]. I have an addendum. Didn't quite copy the entire entry. Please check it out!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

May i ask a small favour of you my friend, because as you can tell i'm still quite a "newbie" here. How do you thank people like you have me here. Do you just type"@" and follow that with their username? Because i've posted some stories here, and while I'll be the first to admit they ARE NOWHERE near the magnificent quality of your excellent works, some people do seem to be enjoying them. And i'd like to thank and acknowledge them, like you have me.

Thank you.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago May i ask a small favour of you my friend, because as you can tell i'm still quite a "newbie" here. How do you thank people like you have me here. Do you just type"@" and follow that with their username? Because i've posted some stories here, and while I'll be the first to admit they ARE NOWHERE near the magnificent quality of your excellent works, some people do seem to be enjoying them. And i'd like to thank and acknowledge them, like you have me.

Thank you.
You can "tag" your regular readers by adding "@" to their username. A small dropdown menu will appear and you just have to click it.

You can try tagging me for your stories. I apologize in advance as I am busy during the weekdays if my comments are delayed.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good work, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. It is good to see a young man striving to take care of his sub. And it is nice that Elsa is such a willing submissive.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Elsa’s POV)

My legs feel like jelly. My nipples are on fire! And my clit has been so stimulated from the crotchrope that my juices have drenched the rope. I hop a few more feet to the bed and sit down. Those few hops have pulled my nipples again and the pain, along with the ropes binding me, remind me of just how helpless I am.

And here comes my captor. What? He’s untying my legs now! He’s removing my stockings too. What is he planning to do now that I am completely naked?

(Ed’s POV)

Elsa must be wondering why I freed her legs. Mustn’t keep her waiting now.

---

Ed sits behind his helpless maid on the bed. His hands roam all over the bound beauty’s exposed front and fondles her breasts even as one hand dips between her legs, pulling on the crotchrope. She groans helplessly as Ed has his way with her. She struggles slightly and then stops as she sees the full-length mirror in front of her reflecting her helpless nudity.

She watches, transfixed, as Ed’s hands rove all over her lovely brown body. His hands squeeze her shapely breasts and pulls at the clamps on her nipples. She groans at the flash of pain.

“I’ve been doing some reading and I’ve discovered that a combination of humiliation, torment, pain and pleasure can really overload your senses to bring an incredible orgasm. Shall we put that to the test?” he whispered in her ear.

“Look in the mirror, my sexy maid! See how helpless you are in my clutches? I can do any thing I want with you now and there isn’t a thing you can do to stop me!” Ed whispered in Elsa’s ear, eliciting a moan of mixed anxiety and excitement from her.

A low buzzing catches Elsa’s attention and she looks down just in time to see the vibrating wand touch her sodden crotchrope. The vibrations are transmitted by the fibers of the rope and this triggers waves of agonizing pleasure in her slit. She writhes helplessly and brings her thighs together to somehow stifle the overwhelming need to cum.

“Oh no, my sexy! That will not do!” said Ed as he draped his pale legs over Elsa’s and pulled her legs apart. Elsa flung her head back and let loose with a long groan as her final defense was pried open. She watched as her most delicate part was tormented anew by the evil device. The urge to close her legs was foiled by Ed’s legs clamped around her shapely gams like a vise.

Sweat erupted along the bare brown skin of the maid. The torment continued and she found her resistance ebbing, along with her physical strength. She was about to reach the end of her rope.

Suddenly, the offending device was withdrawn and Elsa slumped onto Ed, hardly able to move. Her arms were freed from her bonds and her gag removed, but she was quickly dragged onto the bed and her wrists and ankles were tied off to the bed’s corners so she was now spreadeagled—exposed and once again bound helplessly.

Her crotchrope had been removed also and now Ed subjected her exposed crotch to a slow teasing using the vibrating wand, his fingers and his tongue.

Finally, she could take no more and she pleaded, “Please, Ed…please finish me off now! I beg you! I can’t take this anymore?”

“Neither can I,” though Ed as he swiftly shucked his clothes and mounted Elsa. He drove his cock into her deeply and was rewarded with a throaty, “Yesssss” from his prisoner.\

Ed pumped the sexy maid, slowly picking up the pace and then shot his load into her even as Elsa let out a guttural, “Aaaaah! Oooooh!” as her own orgasms swept over her.

Ed did not immediately release Elsa, but had his way with her another time, before he felt fully satisfied. He released his prisoner and they both slept the sleep of the happily satiated.

Do tell me what you think so far [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]crow3467[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]KinkyLily[/mention].
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was really really hot [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - well done :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

As i've said before, completely up to your normal VERY high standard. Excellent work. Enjoyed reading this, as usual with your writing.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bluntly, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], I think this chapter was very hot and very heavy. Elsa could, of course, find other employment. I hope Ed knows the value of what he has.
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – A Quick Stress Reliever

(Ed’s POV)

I’d been studying hard for the past week for my midterms. Thank God the week is over. All that hard work seems to have paid off since I seem to have passed all my exams. Just the finals and my thesis defense and I will graduate.

I had been reading a book on the bed. I was only wearing gym shorts (no underwear). Suddenly, a lithe body pounced on me and straddled me. She batted my book away, removed my glasses and pinned my wrists to the bed.

“Gotcha! You’ve been working soooo hard these past 2 weeks and I’m thinking you deserve a break,” Elsa said with her face only inches from mine.

“Now what did you have in mind?” I asked.

“You’ll see!” she said hopping off the bed.

So here I am now. My wrists and ankles have been tied with lots of rope to the corners of the bed so I am stretched spreadeagled on the bed. My mouth is stuffed with her panties before being taped shut. My head has been encased in her nylon stockings. My eyes have also been taped shut. I lie down silently awaiting Elsa’s pleasure.

I feel her getting on the bed and settling down between my spread legs. Her soft hands run up and down my bare legs and then my torso.

“I heard that laughter is the best medicine, so….” she said before she unleashed a tickle attack on my armpits, sides, stomach and thighs. I howled with maniacal laughter, writhing in my bonds helplessly. She lightly bit my nipples before licking them and then resumed the tickling. She moved down my legs before using her nails to torment the soles of my feet. The minutes stretched into eternity as my rational thoughts slipped away so that all that remained were the sensations that were inflicted on me.

Finally, the tickling stopped and I lay spent and panting. I felt my shorts pulled down exposing my hard cock. She fondled me until I was quivering and hard. Suddenly, I heard a buzzing sound and the vibrations assaulted my erect penis. She teased my cock and balls with the wand and I started every time it touched. I moaned helplessly as she continued to tease me.

Then I felt her long soft hair settle on my naked torso and then felt her soft kisses on my nipples, chest and belly. I then realized that she was naked, at least from the waist up as her hard nipples dragged across my exposed skin.

And then I felt something soft and silky tickle my intimate regions. Then I felt her hand through the silk rubbing up and down my engorged manhood. She did it slowly even as she tickled my balls.

“How do you like it so far?” she asked with a naughty tone in her voice.

I voiced a muffled affirmative and she continued to work on my helpless body. She briefly untied my legs only to remove my shorts so that I was rendered completely naked. Suddenly, something stiff tickled my balls. I groaned as the bristly object was used on my exposed crotch. My cock an balls received a thorough treatment as I writhed helplessly.

She then tied the cloth on the base of my balls entrapping my scrotum and cock in a silken prison. She continued to torment me using various objects. I could only lie there and take the torment.

Finally, she took pity on me and untied my cock. She then gave me a slow handjob. I could feel her hands were lubricated with something slick. She pumped me slowly and then picked up the pace. Soon, she was furiously pumping me and I could slowly feel my climax approaching. She drew it out as long as she could and with my legs spread, I found that I could not climax easily. She literally held my fate in her hands.

And then, my body could take no more and I erupted. I could feel my own cum land on my belly, no doubt directed by her.

I lay there panting, recovering my senses.

She then asked, “There! Doesn’t that feel much better?”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You continue to paint a vivid picture, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. Eager for more.
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was really really hot @Switcher1313 - well done :)
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Glad you liked it.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago As i've said before, completely up to your normal VERY high standard. Excellent work. Enjoyed reading this, as usual with your writing.
Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention] for continuing to read my humble story.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You continue to paint a vivid picture, @Switcher1313. Eager for more.
Much obliged for reading [mention]GreyLord[/mention]! I'm happy you're liking the story.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

The updates were great as always. I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this two :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Elsa Remembers

(Elsa’s POV)

Once again I am Ed’s helpless prisoner. I have been stripped naked and standing against the end of the double-decker bed in Ed’s room. He had bought the bed when we first moved into the condominium. It is sturdy and all-metal in construction. He only uses the top bunk as a bed. He has converted the bottom half into a study and audio entertainment center for him.

Today, it is being used for another purpose. My wrists and ankles have been tied off to handy anchor points rendering me in a standing spreadeagle. I am blindfolded and gagged.

Once again, he is using his infernal vibrating wand to tease my shaved pussy. He has been at it for a while now, but since I am blindfolded, I can’t tell for how long. It feels like hours.

I am trembling now, approaching the edge of blissful release, but he denies me. I groan in protest, but he simply fondles and sucks my exposed tits before pinching my nipples. I writhe in agony and thrust my hips forward, hoping that he will finish me off.

It is then that I remember a past relationship.

Her name was Cathy and she was my lover before I went to work for Ed’s family. Cathy is a lesbian whom I got close to in my last employment. We both worked as helpers in a bakery and shared a small room. She was a kind person and this, combined with our physical closeness, drew us together until we became lovers.

Cathy is shorter than me. She has short hair, small breasts and a well-toned body. Her shoulders and arms are particularly developed and could be the envy of some men.

It happened one evening, while we were in bed together, she whispered, “Babe, can I tie you up?”

Cathy was frank and straightforward, but this surprised me.

I answered, “Huh? Why do you want me tied up? What’re you gonna do?”

“Just trust me, ok?” she said with a smile.

I hesitated briefly before answering, “I trust you.”

Cathy took a length of cord and tied my wrists behind my back. Being naked and bound seemed to heighten the excitement and I asked, “Now what? You’ve tied me up, so…mmmph!” She had gagged me with one hand while kneading my exposed and defenseless breasts with the other.

“Now you shut up and let me have my way with you!” she announced as she pushed me back onto the bed. She grabbed my legs and spread them before attacking my exposed womanhood with her mouth.

“Aaaargh!” was all I could mutter as her skillful tongue pierced through my pussy lips. She licked and sucked and bit sending me into the throes of sexual bliss.

She switched her mouth to pummel my breasts as she slid two fingers in my sopping pussy. I writhed and trembled.

“OMG, Cathy! Please! Please!” I pleaded.

“Not so fast, sexy!” she said as she thrust her bush at my face. I greedily ate her pussy and she moaned with intense pleasure.

Without asking for my permission, she tied my ankles to the corner of our bed and she resumed her attack as I lay, vulnerable and exposed.

Our naked sweaty bodies slapped together. I could feel her hard tits and her moistness on my thighs. She ate me like a ravening piranha even as she was fingering herself. Our climaxes came close on the heels of each other.

And then I was jerked back to the present as I felt Ed’s hard cock penetrate into me. My pleasure built up and I realized that this was something that Cathy could never give me. Now that I had found a caring sexual partner, the memory of Cathy faded into the recesses of my mind.

My last rational thought before I exploded was, should I tell Ed?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well you've done it again. Superb as ever!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago Well you've done it again. Superb as ever!
Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention] for staying with my humble tale.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – The Confession

“So you and Cathy were together? For how long?” asked Ed.

“It went on for a little over a year. It ended just before I started working for your parents,” said Elsa.

Ed nodded. He was completely naked and tied spreadeagle on the bed. His pale white body shone with the sheen of sweat and exertion. Elsa had given him a blowjob that left him tired, satisfied and open to Elsa’s confession. Elsa sat on the bed between Ed’s outstretched legs also naked with her long black hair flowing down her shoulders and somewhat covering her lovely breasts.

“Why did you leave her?” inquired Ed.

“Cathy was tender and loving at first, but I noticed she was slowly becoming more dominant and…selfish.” Elsa said slowly.

“How so?” asked Ed while squirming for a more comfortable position.

“It came to a head one day…” said Elsa.

(Elsa’s POV)

I had just come home from work. She met me at the door and embraced me planting a kiss on my lips.

She whispered in my ear, “Glad you’re home. I wanna tie you up.”

Somewhat surprised, I tried to fend her off by saying, “Well, sure. Just let me freshen up a bit.” I went to the bathroom.

Cathy pounced on me as I left the bathroom. She handgagged me and pinned my arms to my sides. She pulled me to the bed and quickly stuffed a pair of her panties in my mouth before I could protest. She tied a long piece of cloth around my head to keep the panties in place. I was shaking my head and struggling but she was too strong for me. She sat on my back as she pulled my arms behind my back. She tied and cinched my wrists tightly together. She rolled me onto my back and unbuttoned my blouse. I could see the lust blazing in her eyes and that scared me. She pulled the front of my blouse apart and pulled down my bra cups. She attacked my exposed breasts with her mouth and hands. She squeezed and pinched before suckling my boobs viciously. I was helpless to stop her and tried to tell her to stop but the gag muffled my pleas.

“You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to just cut loose and have my way with your sexy body, you teasing bitch!” she snarled as she unzipped my skirt and pulled it off. She also pulled off my panties so my bottom was totally exposed. She kissed and licked my exposed body. Her hands squeezed my boobs and I cried out in pain. Her fingers twisted my nipples. Throughout all of this, she smacked my exposed bottom hard. She was like a bear manhandling her prey. I could only groan and grunt as she found a new part of my body to torment.

When her frenzy abated, she shoved me onto the bed and I looked up at her with my heart pounding in my chest. She looked down on me with undisguised lust. She was breathing hard and her smile seemed cruel.

Cathy then disrobed. She reached into a drawer and brought out what looked like a belt until I saw what looked like a cock attached to it. She put on the belt and it was as if she had sprouted a cock between her legs.

She pushed my legs apart and ate me ravenously. Her mouth and tongue felt like a red-hot brand searing my flesh. I moaned helplessly, struggling but also turned on. She then brought the strapon into position and skewered me, plunging deeply into me. I could only grunt and moan as she mercilessly pounded into me. Despite my position, I was slowly succumbing to her torment. I felt violated but also felt myself getting wet. Fear, lust, revulsion, desire, torment and need mixed together into a searing heat overtaking my body.

She then flipped me facedown and positioned me on the bed so my bum was in the air. Tears rolled down my cheeks as she took me from behind. Her hands squeezed my butt cheeks painfully but I could not ignore the heat slowly rising within me. Again, she spanked me and I wept as the pain and the heat seared my butt like a red-hot brand.

Cathy then crossed my ankles before tying them tightly together. I was not going to be able to stand up and escape. I struggled to roll to one side. I was panting from the assault inflicted upon me. My bonds were tight and unyielding. My gag muffled my attempts to cry for help.

I don’t know how long I lay on the bed, helpless and bound until Cathy returned.

Once again, she denied me any release as she turned me onto my back. She untied my ankles only to retie them to the bed’s corners so that my legs were spread wide apart. She sat me up and I was too drained to resist as she removed the last of my clothes. I was pushed back down and my arms were stretched to the last two corners of the bed before being tied off with more rope. I now lay naked and spreadeagled on the bed. I was vulnerable and totally available to Cathy’s lust.

I thought that Cathy’s cruel frenzy had abated, but I was sorely mistaken. This time, her torments were slow and calculating. She tied my nipples with string and pulled at the opposite ends even as she used her tongue to tease my womanhood slowly and cruelly. The mixture of pain and pleasure was overwhelming.

She then put one, then two fingers inside me. She thrust in and out slowly, making me squirm anew. All this time, my nipples were being tormented by the string. She climbed up my naked body and used her mouth on my neck, chest and breasts. Once again, I pleaded to be released but the gag did its work. She ignored me and went back between my legs to torment me once again. Her mouth, tongue and fingers became sources of ecstasy then torment as I lay like a prisoner on the rack.

She squeezed painful handfuls from my thighs as she ate me out anew. My thighs were marked redly where her fingers cruelly squeezed me.

She then used the strapon again and assaulted me—slowly at first and then speeding up—but only to deny me final sweet release.

She tormented me through the night and I grew weaker, becoming a mere puppet in her hands.

Finally, she did not relent in pumping me and this time forced me over the edge as I screamed into my gag as multiple orgasms swept over me.

It was finally over. Cathy had assaulted me and taken me beyond my limits. She untied me then and tried to hug me, but I pushed her away.

“How could you do this to me? You tied me up and took advantage of me and you didn’t care how I felt. Whether I was hurting…or tired…or…or!” I babbled on, angry at how she treated me.

“I’m not your personal fuck toy! I’m a person…that deserves some respect!” I went on. She just stared at me unblinking.

“I…I’m sorry, Elsa! I…!” she answered.

I stood up angrily and put on some clothes. I packed my bags and left without a word despite her pleas to stay and talk.

----

“And what happened to her?” Ed asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care!” answered Elsa as a solitary tear rolled down her cheek.

[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
[mention]KinkyLily[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]

Sorry for the delay, but I had to renew my creative juices. ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was a sad Story Elsa told us in this Update - and I undertand perfectly while she left her former Friend at once. Nicely done!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was a sad Story Elsa told us in this Update - and I undertand perfectly while she left her former Friend at once. Nicely done!
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. This episode will connect to the current one...I promise.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 – Tease Me, Baby

(Ed’s POV)

Finally! I passed my thesis and finals are over! Graduation is less than a month away! It feels like a huge weight has been removed from my shoulders. It’s the start of a week-long break from school and I am looking forward to spending a lot of it with my sexy maid.

I’ve just finished my bath and have just put on my briefs. I look at the mirror and I see Elsa leaning against the doorway, smiling at me quite naughtily.

“Looking and feeling refreshed Ed? That’s good!” she said as she moved closer behind me. She was wearing a fluffy white terrycloth bathrobe. She looked like she was about to take a bath herself.

“Oooh, I love these briefs! You look like you’re wearing speedos!” she exclaimed. I was wearing my tight satiny blue briefs. They did look like swim trunks. She squeezed my behind and I could definitely feel my cock getting hard.

“Why don’t we play a game before you put your clothes on, hmmm?” she whispered in my ear.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Put your hands behind your back!” she commanded and I promptly complied. She took out a length of rope from one pocket of her robe and quickly tied and cinched my wrists.

Elsa then slowly caressed my naked torso with her hands while nibbling my neck. Her soft hands certainly added to my excitement.

“I’m thinking I can keep you prisoner for the day. You game?” she asked sweetly. I quickly nodded. My pulse was already racing.

Elsa continued to slowly rub all over my shoulders, chest and stomach. Her hands reached between my legs and suddenly I could feel how tight my briefs were. She rubbed and fondled me until I got quite hard.

“My! Aren’t we getting excited?” she chuckled. Suddenly, she whipped a cloth through my mouth before tying off the ends behind my neck. Now I stood bound and gagged with a sensuous maid freely exposing my near-naked body.

Elsa then shed her robe and my eyes widened as I saw the fiery red bikini that she was wearing. Her bra was two small triangles that barely covered her ample breasts. The bottoms were cut high on her thigh. They weren’t thongs, but I couldn't care less.

Elsa went in front of me and draped her arms over my shoulders before kissing me on the cheeks and gagged mouth. She kissed me all over my naked torso and I squirmed helplessly, totally enthralled as she worshiped my body. She squatted down and kissed my manhood through the material of my briefs. I dared not move so I could thoroughly enjoy her teasing touches.

“I bet these briefs are getting uncomfortable, eh?” she remarked before she slowly peeled off my briefs until I stood there completely naked.

“Let’s see if I can slow you down a bit, dear boy!” she said as she wound a doubled rope around my waist before she took the dangling ends down through my buttcrack and running them up my cock and balls. I could definitely feel the pressure as the crotchrope was tightened.

Elsa then went behind me and started rubbing my engorged member, bringing it to full erection.

“Look in the mirror, dear boy! You are my prisoner now and I can do anything I want with you!” she breathed in my ear as she continued to slowly rub up and down my very hard cock. She did this very slowly and deliberately and I could feel my legs buckling as my excitement mounted. I could feel my climax approaching, but she slapped my erect cock before stopping.

“You don’t get off that easy, my prisoner! You don’t get to cum until I say so! If you do, I will punish you!” she threatened.

I slowly nodded in surrender and she steered me towards the bed.

“I certainly don’t want you to fall down, now, right?” she said with a sweet chuckle.

LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

“I certainly don’t want you to fall down, now, right?” she said with a sweet chuckle.
It rather seems to me that Elsa is about to follow your, VERY sensible, advice regarding practising "safe sex!"
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another very enjoyable chapter. Well done, once more.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Ed’s POV)

I’ve got a feeling of déjà vu. This is a position I have found myself in many times in the past, but it never gets old. I lie on the bed, completely naked. My arms and legs are stretched out to the four corners of the bed and they are kept there by the ample amount of rope tied around my wrists and ankles before being firmly attached to the bedframe. I am fully stretched out..helpless…vulnerable.

I look down at my helpless body and cannot help but feel a thrill of excitement especially between my legs. My cock sticks out, hard and ready. I had taken to shaving off all of my pubic hair. This has served to enhance the lovely torments inflicted upon me.

Even now, my lovely tormentor is lying on the bed between my legs. She toys with my exposed manhood. She lightly scratches at it with her fingernail. She flicks it with a finger. She slowly caresses my balls. She slowly rubs up and down my hard member. The teasing is exquisite…and I love it!

My protests are limited thanks to the panties jammed into my mouth and cloth strip keeping them in place. I could only groan, grunt and moan as Elsa slowly teases me to the brink of insanity.

She now binds the base of my balls and cock with a satiny bandanna. It is tight enough to discipline me, but soft enough to provide a pleasant sensation. She is such a tease!

(Elsa’s POV)

Whenever I tie Ed down to the bed, I feel a sense of incredible power. And yet I cannot bring myself to completely dominate him. I love touching his nude body. I love teasing him as he lies there with legs spread wide and helpless to stop me.

Of course, it could have been the other way around, but today, I am his captor, jailer and tormentor.

I untie the bandanna from his cock. I know that he is desperate to cum. So I flick my tongue out and lick his stiffened rod slowly up and down its length. He moans now, frustrated but thoroughly turned on. My tongue bothers his cock and balls until they glisten wetly.

I then engulf his cock into my mouth and suck slowly. Ed tenses and his hips surge upward. I hold him down and continue the slow and excquisite blowjob. He shakes his head back and forth. His garbled speech begs me to let him cum.

But not yet! He must wait…and suffer a bit more before I grant him blissful release.

And then, I hear the doorbell ring!

Who could it be? Blast it!

“Stay here, my pretty boy, while I see who it is. Just keep quiet and I’ll come back to make you feel much better!” said Elsa as she slipped a sleep mask on the helpless young man tied to the bed.

Elsa just donned her robe and knotted it tightly closed. She went to see who was bothering them, planning to get rid of him quickly.

---

Elsa looked through the peephole and saw a delivery person (a woman?) with a brown envelope. She wore dark glasses and her short hair was mussed up. She carried a motorcycle helmet with the other arm.

“Who is it?” asked Elsa.

“Delivery for Ed Flores,” answered the woman.

“Just leave it at the door,” answered Elsa.

“Sorry, but you gotta sign for it,” said the messenger.

Sighing, Elsa unlocked the door and as it swung open, the woman faced her, but Elsa’s attention was caught by the small pistol pointed at her.

“Hello Elsa! Long time no see!” said the woman with a smile.

LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Was it Jamie Lawson who sung that song? "I wasn't expecting THAT!"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic