A MAID OF MY OWN - CHAPTER 17 (F/M) - INTERLUDE - SEPT. 25, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 – Invaded

(Elsa’s POV)

I raise my hands and step backward as the woman waggles the gun at me. I take a few more steps backward as she follows me into the condominium. Something about her seems familiar, but it is only when she removes the dark glasses that I see who it is.

I am shocked! It’s Cathy!

Cathy shrugs off her jacket and I can see that her arms are as toned as ever. Her black tank top seems to accentuate her wide shoulders. She seems thinner and harder looking.

“Yes it’s me, girl! You’re probably wondering what I’m doing here and even how I was able to track you down. But first things first. Take off that robe and turn around!” she says in her deep voice.

I have no choice as I untie the knot holding my robe and pull it off. She whistles appreciatively as she beholds my naked body.

“Wow, girl! It’s almost as if you knew I was coming! Now turn around and put your hands on your neck!” she said while twirling the gun in midair.

I turn around and she takes my hands and handcuffs them together behind my back. She turns me around and her eyes ogle my naked body with obvious lust. She then pushes me backward until I sit down hard on the couch. She pounces and shackles my ankles with metal cuffs connected by a short length of chain.

“It took awhile but I finally found you! After you left, I was lucky to have hooked up with a nice mature lady who happened to own a security agency (which she inherited from her late husband). I got to know the business and it so happened that we were providing the security service for this condo. I was doing an inspection and I saw you on the CCTV. I just knew I had to pay you a visit!” said Cathy.

“What are you planning to do now?” I asked with a bit of concern in my voice.

“Do? Why, dear girl, I want to pick up where we left off! You took off and didn’t give me a chance to explain!” she said with a grin. She sat down next to me and draped an arm around my shoulders while her other hand was softly dragged down my nude torso.

“Explain? You treated me like an object! Like I wasn’t human! You disrespected me and humiliated me!” I said calmly with controlled anger.

“Hey! I’m sorry for that!” said Cathy as she brushed my cheek with the back of one hand, “That’s why I want to make it up to you!”

“By handcuffing me? This is just like last time!” I snarled. I yelped as she covered my mouth with one hand.

“Well, if you’re going to be that way…” said Cathy as she took out a roll of duct tape and tore out a length.

“Wait! Nooo! Mmmph!” I protested as she sealed my mouth with several strips of the silver tape.

“There! Much better!” exclaimed Cathy. She then resumed pawing my nakedness and her hands began to fondle my naked breasts. I struggled but the cuffs held me firm. Now, both hands roved all over my nudity and I was powerless to stop her. Soon, she was kissing my neck and throat before kissing down to my breasts. She took one nipple in her mouth and suckled me intensely. I protested to no avail as she assaulted my other breast with her mouth.

One hand lazily went down my stomach and discovered my trimmed pussy.

“Wow! Your pussy is trimmed nicely! Goody!” giggled Cathy as she cupped my womanhood and insinuated a finger into my slit. Despite myself, I could feel myself getting wet! She probed at me gently at first and when she found my clit, I tensed and arched my body. My cries were muffled by the tape and she continued to tease me with her finger.

“Time enough for that! What say we finish this in the bedroom, eh?” said Cathy pulling me up and dragging me to the bedroom. Horrified, I realized, we were headed for Ed’s room. What would Cathy do when she found Ed tied up on the bed?

----

Do tell me what you think
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]KinkyLily[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is an explosive situation. But Sally is firmly in the driver's seat. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Elsa’s POV)

Fortunately, Cathy had removed my leg irons so I tried to walk slowly to delay our arrival in Ed’s room and for me to think of a way to dissuade her. She motioned for me to stop while she quietly opened the door. A wicked smile appeared on her face and I knew we were busted.

She brought me further from the door and pushed me against the wall.

“Well, well, you naughty girl! You’ve been playing kinky games with your employer! This is such a surprise! I didn’t know you had it in you! That gives me a brilliant idea! Why don't you finish off what you started while I watch? I’m taking off your gag, but remember…” with this, she lightly tapped the pistol on my naked chest. I could only nod slowly.

My cuffs were removed and the tape removed from my mouth. I made my way back to the room and slowly crawled up the bed between Ed’s legs. He tried to mumble something, but I ignored him, focusing on my task.

My hand found his still-rigid cock and I stroked up and down. Ed squirmed and his thigh muscles clenched. My hands fondled his exposed manhood, caressing his balls and rubbing up and down his turgid member. I looked at Cathy and she nodded, prodding me to continue. She was still smiling wickedly, obviously enjoying our predicament. She formed her mouth into the shape of an “o” and pointed to it with one finger.

I sighed and I engulfed Ed’s cock with my mouth. My tongue swirled around his warm flesh before I began sucking him. He struggled helplessly on the bed amidst my pleasant torture. He must be wondering why I’m not talking.

We both lost ourselves in what we were doing. I forgot that Cathy was there and I sucked with greater enthusiasm. Ed was groaning now, obviously slipping into ecstasy. I knew he was trying to stave off his climax, but I encouraged him relentlessly. Soon, he lay still, savoring the sensations in his crotch. I could almost feel his internal muscles clench. And then, he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed the thick crème, taking solace in the fact that I had just given pleasure to him.

Cathy waved her gun and ordered me off the bed. I backed off and she went behind me to bind my wrists behind me with rope. She added a chest harness to frame my breasts even as Ed was recovering on the bed. The tape was reapplied to seal my mouth.

I was made to stand beside the bed and I looked down at Ed even as I wondered what Cathy had in mind.

Cathy then reached to remove the sleep mask off Ed’s head and he blinked at the suddenly bright light. When he had adjusted, he looked up at me and his eyes showed only affection and gratitude. My heart clenched as he looked into my eyes as if saying, “Thank you, Elsa!”

And then he beheld Cathy standing behind me and is eyes goggled in surprise.

“Hi, I’m Cathy! You must be Ed!” said Cathy.

-----
Hello
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You, sir, have a devious mind. Good work.
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You, sir, have a devious mind. Good work.
Why, thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. I'll take that as a complement. :lol: 8-) :twisted:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, indeed. It was intended to be a compliment.
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

A Compliment that i FULLY endorse! Superb as ever.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story. I love how you still manage to add something new to it in every chapter
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 9 – A Pair of Captives

(Ed’s POV)

I was stunned. Standing over me was the woman whom Elsa had left behind. Now, she was here…for what? Here I was naked and helpless on the bed and she was ogling me. At least Elsa looks ok. Got to find a way to escape!

“Well, I better make sure the both of you are secure. I need to go get some things,” said Cathy as she checked the ropes on my wrists and ankles.

She then hustled Elsa out of the room. I struggled, hoping to somehow escape….

(Elsa’s POV)

Cathy brings me to my bedroom. She produces the ankle cuffs and first cuffs one ankle before running the chain through the bed frame before capturing my other ankle. I am now bound hand and foot with my movement restricted by my ankle chain.

“That should hold you until I get back,” says Cathy. She gives me a wave before closing the door.

I strain against the cuffs, but it’s no use. They are sturdy and no escape is possible.

----

Cathy returns with a large backpack. She plunks the pack onto my bed and sits in a chair. After a few moments contemplating me, she says, “That wasn’t very nice of you…running off without giving me a chance to explain. I admit that I got carried away and I am very sorry for that. When I found you, I knew I just had to talk to you. Now, I am going to remove your gag, but you must keep quiet.”

Cathy uncuffed my legs and let me sit on the bed before slowly removed the tape gagging me. She gave me a drink of water and I swallowed gratefully.

“But why resort to this? Why are you keeping me…us tied up?”

“I just wanted to make sure you wouldn’t throw me out. This way, we could talk and…maybe have some fun…like old times?” she looked at me expectantly.

I looked at her thinking that she might hurt us if I didn’t cooperate. I needed to keep Ed safe, so I sighed and said, “Ok, Cathy, I’m yours, but don’t hurt Ed.”

Cathy looked at me closely for a few seconds and asked, “You care for him, don’t you?”

I hesitated before answering, “I…yes, yes. Do what you want with me but leave him alone.”

Cathy looked closely at me again and then she smiled, saying, “Ok, I won’t hurt him! But…I am not going to waste the chance of dominating a lovely young man like him now, eh?”

My eyes goggled in shock but she quickly handgagged me and jammed a big red ballgag into my mouth. As she tightened the gag’s straps, I was thinking, “What has she got planned for us?”

-----

(Ed’s POV)

I was still shocked by the presence of Cathy and getting a bit sore because I had been stretched out on the bed for quite some time. When the two of them returned, I looked with trepidation at them. Elsa was still naked and her wrists were cuffed in front of her. She moved to the foot of my bed and started to release my legs. I groaned as she pushed my legs together, thus allowing me some slack. My relief was short-lived, however, as she pushed my legs together and tied my ankles tightly.

My wrists were also released but only to be re-tied behind me. All the while, Cathy looked on with a smirk on her face pointing the gun at us.

Cathy then said, “You’ve had enough bed rest dear boy. So why don’t you sit in this nice comfy chair?”

I hopped the few feet to the chair still very conscious of my nudity in front of this stranger. Helpless, I hopped as my manhood flopped in midair. Finally, I reached my destination and sat down heavily.

“Tie him to the chair, dear, and make it secure!” ordered Cathy.

With her wrists cuffed together, Elsa found it difficult to bind me to the chair, but soon, my restraint was complete. My torso was thoroughly lashed to the chair back. More lengths of rope secured my waist. My ankle ropes were pulled to the bottom of the chair before being attached to the sturdy cross piece. I now sat, helplessly bound once again.

“Now get on the bed, Elsa!” ordered Cathy.

Elsa lay on the bed and Cathy unlocked the handcuffs only toe secure Elsa’s wrists to the corners of the bed. My naked maid’s legs were pulled apart and bound to the other corners of the bed so she was spreadeagled like I was.

Despite the menace of Cathy, I couldn’t help but admire the way Elsa’s exposed body was helplessly trussed on the bed. This was also the first time that we had been in bondage together and it was providing me with some sort of perverse satisfaction.

“Now, let’s check those ropes, dear boy,” said Cathy as she walked over checking my restraints. She grunted with satisfaction at Elsa’s handiwork. I squirmed as her hand passed close to my cock. Cathy smiled, obviously pleased with my discomfort.

“Now this is more like it! Two helpless and naked toys to play with!” said Cathy with a naughty chuckle.

I could only look at her wondering what was in store for Elsa and me.

What do you think? You wanna know what happened next?
[mention]crow3467[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

crow3467 wrote: 2 years ago Great story. I love how you still manage to add something new to it in every chapter
Why, thank you! Glad you're liking it.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

What do you think? You wanna know what happened next?
Well, good Sir, what do you think? You betcha life i want to know!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder what Cathy has in Store for her two Captives - well done [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] !
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This is such a brilliant story series! I'd never read any of them before but just finished catching up and am loving them!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 10 – Slow Torment

(Ed’s POV)

Cathy checks my bonds for the second time and nods in apparent approval. She dips into her bag and brings out a bandanna. It looks shiny and she uses it to rub all over my exposed cock. The smooth fabric feels incredible on my exposed manhood and it springs to attention anew. However, Cathy does not permit me any relief as she ties the bandanna around the base of my balls and cock. I look down in disbelief at my restrained cock. It isn’t painful but I do feel much more humiliated.

“Look at that, Elsa! A nicely wrapped up cock! Looks like I haven’t lost my gift wrapping touch, eh?” chuckled Cathy, mocking my plight.

“Oh I haven’t forgotten about you, my pretty!” said Cathy as she slowly walked toward her bedbound victim.

I squirmed hoping to break free but the ropes held me firmly. All I could do was watch.

(Elsa’s POV)

I watch helplessly as Cathy wraps up Ed’s cock with the bandanna. I feel sorry for Ed yet strangely turned on as well. If things had been different, it would be a turn-on to have both of us bound and gagged, if not for Cathy.

What’s she doing now? She’s tying up my nipples with some string. Why?

I groan as Cathy’’s middle finger is slowly inserted into my exposed slit. Despite my predicament, she slowly prods the juices from me. Her finger is soon joined by another one and this one flicks my clit. I writhe in my bonds, powerless to stop her.

All the while, she is tugging on the long string attached to my nipples. My nipples burn at the twine’s insistent bite.

Then, the conflicting sensations of pain and pleasure merge, blanketing my body with feelings of apprehension and excitement. I moan constantly now, besieged by my tormentor. I turn to Ed and he could only stare wide-eyed at my plight, powerless to intervene.

Then I notice something else being inserted into my moist slit. It suddenly buzzes to life and the vibrations make me pay attention once again. I can see an electric cord issuing from my crotch to a controller held by Cathy.

“How does that feel, babe? Maybe I’ll let you stew a little while I work on pretty boy over there,” she says dropping the control and walking to Ed.

She takes a firm grip on his cock and slowly rubs up and down. She rubs the head of his phallus eliciting groans from him. He is trying to break free, but I’ve tied him too well. Oooh! This thing inside me—so insistent! How long can I hold out?

I close my eyes and a single tear rolls from one eye.

(Ed’s POV)

I look down helplessly as Cathy gives me a slow tease with her hand. I try to avoid her but the ropes hold me tightly in their grasp. There is no escape!

I look at Elsa and her eyes plead with Cathy, begging her to stop.

Despite myself, I can feel my cock responding to Cathy’s touch. Heaven knows I don’t want to but she is playing me like a fiddle. Ooooh! Can’t take much more of this. This silk bandanna feels so tight! Got to fight!

And then I spot the tear rolling down Elsa’s cheek and my resistance crumble. We were both naked and helpless prisoners. What could we do now?

Your feedback would be most appreciated--
[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looks pretty hopeles for Elsa and her Friend - and Cathy seems clearly to enjoy this. I wouldn´t mind if she gets a healthy dose of her own medicine at some point :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

So far, it is still Cathy's game. She is in command. But something said earlier leaves me wondering if perhaps Cathy has changed and is perhaps a good person now. That she is proceeding without consent contradicts that notion. We will have to see what you have in store for us, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. Ed and Elsa are true captives at the moment.
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I Wonder if Cathy has considered tying Ed and Elsa together, forcing them to "entertain" her? But we all know whatever you DO get her to do to them, it will be superbly told. Or, can they somehow turn the tables on her?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago I Wonder if Cathy has considered tying Ed and Elsa together, forcing them to "entertain" her? But we all know whatever you DO get her to do to them, it will be superbly told. Or, can they somehow turn the tables on her?
You read my mind [mention]LunaDog[/mention]!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago
LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago I Wonder if Cathy has considered tying Ed and Elsa together, forcing them to "entertain" her? But we all know whatever you DO get her to do to them, it will be superbly told. Or, can they somehow turn the tables on her?
You read my mind @LunaDog!
I'm not THAT clever, Sir!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years agoLoving it
Thank you for the kind words [mention]harveygasson[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago So far, it is still Cathy's game. She is in command. But something said earlier leaves me wondering if perhaps Cathy has changed and is perhaps a good person now. That she is proceeding without consent contradicts that notion. We will have to see what you have in store for us, @Switcher1313. Ed and Elsa are true captives at the moment.
We'll see, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] won't we? 8-)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 11 – Bound Together

(Elsa’s POV)

As I look at Cathy having her way with Ed, I writhe and struggle against my bonds…to no avail. Mixed feelings of anger, despair and jealousy war within me. I am helpless and exposed on the bed and powerless to intervene.

Cathy has removed the bandanna binding Ed’s cock and she softly caresses him. I see his cock respond although I can see in his face that he is resisting with all his might. Unfortunately, he is fighting a losing battle as Cathy is relentless. She straddles him now caressing his exposed and bound body. She inflicts passionate kisses all over his neck and chest as her hands explore his restrained body.

“Ooooh! I think your boytoy likes this!” says Cathy as she stands and bends to grasp Ed’s exposed cock. She slowly rubs up and down even as her victim moans and struggles against his bonds. He shakes his head, but I can see his thighs trembling.

“Resist all you want, dear boy, but I am gonna make you cum, whether you want to or not!” says Cathy with finality. Ed’s cock is hard now and quivering despite himself.

“You know, it’s been a while since I tasted cock. Let’s see if I haven’t lost my touch,” says Cathy as her mouth engulfs Ed. He lets out a pathetic groan as she skillfully sucks him. Relentlessly, she works the fleshy rod. The ropes holding Ed creak but they hold him firmly against the chair.

Cathy then withdraws and Ed shoots his load, anointing his crotch and thighs.

I flop back helplessly even as Ed bows his head, seemingly in shame at having been defeated so easily.

Cathy then releases me from the bed and orders me to clean up Ed using my mouth. I have no coice but to obey. I look up at Ed and our eyes lock. I reassure him by enthusiastically licking him clean. Cathy then orders me to release Ed from the chair and help him stand. He stands, still nude and bound at wrists and ankles.

Cathy then binds my wrists behind my back and uses more rope to bind me similarly to Ed. She pushes us together and uses one very long length of rope to bind us together face to face. I can feel the rope digging into my flesh as Ed and I are welded into one body.

(Ed’s POV)

I feel thoroughly humiliated after Cathy forces me to ejaculate. I couldn’t look Elsa in the eye, yet she licked me clean and it felt reassuring. Now, we are tied together. I can feel her hard nipples poking into me. Her firm and soft breasts feel so good.

My cock is but inches from her slit and I can feel myself getting hard at our new predicament.

Suddenly, Cathy pushes us and we topple onto the bed, bound together.

“You better get some rest, kids! I’ll be back for you later!” said Cathy with an obvious threat in her voice.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The kids are having a hard time, at least Ed is. Perhaps Elsa will get some compensation now.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic