Putting my Money Where my Mouth is (M/M) *New Part Oct 24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Part 6 — A Hard Night

I shut my eyes and tried to turn my head away from my twisted reflection in the mirror. I held them shut as Master shoved the shower curtain open and held me high over the tub. They snapped open and my stomach lurched as he half-lowered, half-dropped me in, forcing a pained grunt from me as I slammed into the hard bathtub floor. I coughed and gasped, trying to catch my breath.

I had only just caught sight of the drain right beneath my chin when Master turned the shower on full blast, drenching me in freezing cold water.

“MMMGH!” I cried out as loudly as I could. Instantly I started to shiver, writhe, convulse in place. Every breath was labored and shaky. I couldn’t stop whimpering and groaning as the unbearable cold mercilessly pounded every fiber of my being.

I tried to look up at Master, still leering over me, and silently beg for mercy. I should’ve known he’d never give me any, but I couldn’t control myself. I pleaded with my eyes as best as I could. This was too much! I can’t take this! But Master just smirked, muttered “Enjoy,” and pulled the shower curtain shut. He turned out the light before leaving and shutting the door behind him, plunging me into pitch darkness.

I threw myself against the crushing ropes, thumping back and forth against the sides of the tub, and screamed into my increasingly-wet gag. Every drop of cold water felt like a dagger in my back. Every rivulet running down my body forced me into more and more violent shivers.

With my head still pulled back, water ran down my face and soaked right into my underwear gag. The putrid pair of boxers expanded as it absorbed the unending torrent of water, at least until it was fully saturated. The taste was unbelievable. Rancid boxer water slowly started dripping directly down my throat, but I couldn’t even swallow properly with my tongue so forcibly crushed flat against the floor of my mouth. I started choking and coughing, which squeezed a burst of water down my throat, which made me choke and heave even more.

Water dribbled out of my nose as I hacked and heaved. I couldn’t even consciously struggle anymore; between the all-consuming shivering and the endless choking, my entire body convulsed helplessly, constantly. The ropes creaked as my chest heaved and I violently shuddered. Tears streamed from my eyes, promptly washed away in the downpour of frigid water. “MM-M-MGHH…” I cried out between gags and gasps.

As the ropes slowly soaked through with water, they started to slightly shrink. My agonizing shudders and heaves grew more and more muted as the already-impossibly tight ropes somehow became even tighter. It became even harder to get a single, shallow breath in. My shuddering arms and legs screamed out in pain like never before. My hands and feet involuntarily curled up as my forearms and calves were crushed beneath these inhumanly tight ropes. At once, everything began to cramp.

Every exhale forced another agonized cry from me. Excruciating pain consumed every fiber of my body. Tears freely flowed from my reddened eyes. Even the tiniest twitch was enough to pummel me with a wave of all-consuming agony, and yet I couldn’t stop violently shivering, hacking, or gasping for every last breath. My eyes rolled back as I utterly failed to endure this brutal, cold-blooded torture.

Meanwhile, Master was enjoying a steamy, refreshing shower in the master bathroom. He let out a relaxed sigh here and there as the hot water soothed his beefy body. It was well over a half hour before he emerged in a cascade of warm steam, with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

He was in no rush as he walked down the hall and gave the bathroom door a few knocks.

“You still busy in there?” He called out, a sick smirk on his face.

“NGHH-GHH-… PLFF…” I cried out, practically indistinguishable from the groaning and whimpering endlessly forced from me, completely inaudible over the sound of the shower running.

“Alrighty, suit yourself bitch. I’ll give you a little longer. But only a little bit.” He said before walking off.

I completely broke down, again, screaming at the top of my lungs, lunging as hard as I could against the excruciating ropes. That isn’t saying much, though. For all my mad struggles, all I accomplished were some weak shudders, muted mewls, and unimaginable agony.

My head was spinning. I had no idea how long it had been, or how long it was before Master finally came back and turned off the shower. He lifted me up with one hand, again by the rope drawing my ankles and forearms together, and roughly toweled me off with the other. It took a solid few minutes before my shivers and whimpers started dying down. My skin was cold to the touch. My cock hung limply, shriveled up as flaccid as it could get.

I slowly steadied my breathing, forcing myself to overcome the shuddering and take deep breaths. Master wasn’t being gentle in the slightest. He was still treating me like an object, if not even less than an object. But compared to the hell he’d just pulled me out of, I’d never felt so warm or comfortable. I blushed as I caught a glance of his pecs, outstretched and flexed as he held me in the air with a single arm. His massive bicep occasionally brushed against me as he toweled me off. My cock steadily engorged as I couldn’t take my eyes off of the powerful sight before me.

Master smirked, and I realized I was at full mast. I blushed hard shook my head what little I could, and tried to look away. No! I couldn’t possibly be horny after the way he’d been treating me!

My thoughts were interrupted as Master hung up the towel and took me into the spare bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed and I landed right on my face. It took a serious effort just to fall onto my side facing the head of the bed. My eyes went wide as I was greeted with the sight of a boxy metal device strapped to the mattress where a pillow should have been. Master walked into view and screwed a massive, floppy dildo onto the front of it, removing any wishful doubt that the device in front of me was a fucking machine.

The jet black hunk of silicone bobbed just inches from my face. It must’ve been well over a foot long, and thicker than my wrist. Master was silent as he grabbed me and positioned me on my belly facing the terrifying thing. He took the ends of a few ropes that wrapped beneath the bed and tied my waist down. He pinned me down by the small of my back as he wrenched the rope as tightly as he could manage, welding my waist in place. Then, he repeated the process with the top and bottom of my thighs. My upper body was lifted into the air from the unbearably brutal hogtie I was still tied in. I could tilt myself back and forth slightly, but otherwise I was utterly immobilized.

From this angle, I couldn’t help but notice just how much worse it was now that the ropes were wet and tighter. My chest was lifted almost vertically, my head looking directly forward as if I was standing up straight. Directly at the silicone monster in front of me.

I tried to keep my breathing under control as my stomach dropped in terror. A weak, shaky whimper escaped me. My eyes were locked to the monstrous dildo in my face.

Master stepped back into the corner of my vision holding a few pairs of little black metal clamps. He clacked them open and shut a few times as he brought them closer. With them this close, I could tell they were clearly clover clamps, the vicious type which get tighter the harder they’re pulled on. These particular clamps had no rubber tips, only cruel, alligator-style metal.

I whimpered as he attached one pair just next to the very tip of each nipple, then the next pair just to the other side. The pain was already severe as the harsh metal bit into the delicate pink flesh. The tips of my nipples stuck out utterly exposed, and Master relished in slowly placing the final two clamps on them, crowded right between the others. I stifled a gasp and focused on taking one deep, shaky breath at a time.

Each clamp ended in a small metal ring, to which Master hooked the end of a length of bungee cord. He pulled the outer two clamps to two hardpoints to either side of the bed frame. He pulled the inner two to a central point at the head of the bed. Finally, he took the middle two clamps and secured them to the fucking machine, at the point just behind the base of the dildo. Every nipple clamp was painfully stretched in a different direction, sending waves of tearing pain emanating through my chest. It was getting harder to stifle my groans.

“Oh don’t give me that shit, bitch. You remember just as well as me all of those horny rants about just this scenario. ‘As brutal as you can, no safeword, blah blah blah’...” I whimpered and looked up at him as he grabbed hold of the dildo and guided it towards my mouth.

“You made this bed, now lie in it…” He growled as he gripped the boxers and wrenched them out of my still-ring-gagged mouth. I gasped, but was choked off in barely a fraction of a second as he slammed the head of the dildo in to replace it. The rubber monstrosity barely fit through the metal ring. Only the head of it was all it took to utterly fill my distressed mouth.

Master adjusted the fucking machine until the dildo was crammed all the way to the back of my throat. It was all I could do to squeeze a tiny breath past it. I didn’t have much time to feel nervous before he took the two bungee cords attached to it and wrenched them way, way tighter. My nipples exploded in agony, it felt like they were being crushed and ripped off at the same time. I puffed out my chest as far forward as I could and let out an agonized groan.

With the simple press of a button on the side of the machine, it started slowly, unstoppably forcing the dildo forward. It pressed harder and harder against the back of my throat, forcing more and more violent gags and heaves from me, until it sickeningly popped through and started sliding down my throat. My chest heaved and I started sweating, as it pressed on as if my throat wasn’t even there. My neck visibly bulged as the dildo traveled further and further until its hefty rubber balls were pressed hard against my quivering chin.

“Don’t get too comfortable yet.” Master grinned as he pressed the button to stop the fucking machine with the dildo buried fully in my distended throat. I convulsed and failed to whimper, my body’s need for air overwhelming any other thought. Ignoring me, he took a small inflation bulb and screwed it into the base of the dildo. My eyes went wide. I tried to shake my head no, shake my whole body no! My writhing in place didn’t concern him as he wrapped one hand around my throat and begun repeatedly squeezing the bulb with the other.

Master could feel my throat bulging more and more as he steadily inflated the dildo. All I could feel was the pounding agony from my lips to deep within me as the dildo was inflated even bigger. I shuddered back and forth in a frenzied plea for him to stop as he kept going, sliding his hand up and down my throat to gauge how much bigger the dildo had become.

The corners of my sight were going black by the time he stopped. He reactivated the fucking machine and the inflated dildo was slowly slid out of my spasming throat. I silently whimpered and cried as I repeatedly tried to suck in the tiniest bit of air, the strength slowly leaving me as my vision blurred. I was on the verge of unconsciousness when the dildo was finally in its furthest-retracted position, allowing me barely a centimeter of space to suck in a desperate gasp for breath.

Master turned a dial on the machine, and suddenly it picked up pace. Violently. Foamy drool frothed out of the corners of my mouth as 16 inches of silicone cock were slammed balls deep down my throat and ripped out, over and over again. My eyes rolled back as my mouth and throat were brutally abused by this relentless mechanical onslaught. I convulsed, pretty much constantly gagging. Drool dripped down my chin and onto my chest. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

I hadn’t noticed until now, but the bungee cord on my nipple clamps was being yanked back and forth too, stretching my abused nipples nearly a full inch off of my chest whenever I was allowed to breathe. Only I wasn’t getting much breathing in in the quarter-second the dildo was pulled far back enough. I was barely aware enough to register Master’s next words.

“So, bitch, this is pretty much exactly what you asked for. I can leave you to it, come back in the morning, and release you… or, if you’re having second thoughts…”

“MM-glk-MGH-gk-GH” I cried out between guttural gags. No, please, no I can’t do this! I threw myself against my hogtie, broken, desperate, completely unable to cope with this brutal face fucking.

“Let me finish.” He growled, gripping the back of my head and shoving me harder against the dildo. I couldn’t breathe at all now, even when the dildo pulled fully back. I struggled madly, completely frantic with panic.

“Like I was saying, or I can make it easier on you. But then, we’re not done.” He growled those last three words right into my ear. It would’ve struck horror into my heart if I wasn’t so overwhelmed with torture.

I struggled and tried to scream with every fiber of my being. There was no way I could do this. My throat pulsated in agony with every brutal thrust and pull.

“Fine.” Master grunted. He let go of me and my whole body lurched back to where the ropes wanted it. I forcefully gasped at the next half-second interval I could. Master turned the dial back down — all the way down. He slapped and strapped a leather blindfold onto me, and left without a word.

The dildo was pushing down my throat at less than a snail’s pace. I freaked out. No, no, no! This was so much worse. I threw myself against the ropes, surely there was a way I could dislodge it! I managed to writhe just enough to yank on the nipple clamps, and nothing more. It was still thrusting into me. My throat bulged excruciatingly as it pushed further and further down. My tongue had long since gone completely numb, ruthlessly flattened beneath a wall of rubber. My jaw was on the verge of being dislocated; the pain was immense.

I jumped when the heavy rubber balls finally pressed against my drool-soaked chin. They shoved hard against me, like a man in the throes of orgasm, passionately shoving those last few millimeters of cock in. Only there was no passion here. The unfeeling fucking machine just quietly whirred as it started slowly dragging that rubber monster back out of me, with its bulgy, veiny details outlined in a shimmer of drool.

My throat throbbed in agony as the dildo pulled out, trying to recover from the last ruthless thrust. My chest silently heaved as instinct took over and forced me to try to gasp over and over. I twitched and convulsed as my arms and legs wrenched at their bonds on their own accord. I was feeling woozy and weak, like I could black out at any moment.

That all went away in an instant as a rush of cool air filled my lungs. I desperately gasped for air, utterly ignoring the immense crushing pain in my nipples, the extreme soreness and agony that encompassed my entire body. A burst of energy coursed through me, and I struggled with renewed desperation. It was cut off in under a second, barely a single breath. I broke down and cried as the fucking machine whirred and forced the rubber invader forward again.

Beneath me, my cock painfully throbbed and leaked. There was nothing I could do, even if I tried, with how ruthlessly I was tied down. I could do nothing but shudder as it pulsed in place, crammed down between my legs and the mattress, leaking drop after drop of precum into the sheets. My balls endlessly pulsated in pain, crushed in the nonexistent space behind my cock.

I quickly devolved back into helpless struggling as the dildo was speared deeper and deeper back down my throat. The exhaustion was unreal. I couldn’t even stop myself from uselessly, painfully struggling against the agonizing ropes. I couldn’t stop the drool pouring down my chin and chest, nor the tears down my cheeks. I couldn’t turn my head away, the colossal dildo enforcing my posture like no amount of rope ever could. All I could do was lay there and be tortured to the brink of unconsciousness, then be forced right back to full wakefulness with a single raspy gasp. Over, and over, and over again, until fuck knows when Master planned to let me go. My head was spinning, my eyes permanently rolled back behind that blindfold. My arms, legs, and back throbbed in agonizing soreness. My throat was endlessly raked by waves of excruciating pain. My nipples were in agony, wrenched a full inch from my chest.

I breathlessly screamed, utterly unable to cope. And yet my cock kept on throbbing beneath me, so hard it hurt, a constantly-growing puddle of precum staining the sheets.
Last edited by Tomat0skins 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Thank you so much for all of your comments! It really means so much to me and keeps me motivated to keep writing this indulgent smut. I hope you like this part! It’s the longest one yet. Things are getting a smidge more intense.

As always, I would absolutely love to hear any sort of input or response on your mind as you read this story! Thank you for reading ^^
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'm in awe at the brutality of this master and the resilience of our narrator. I can't imagine surviving this myself, much less being turned on by it, but I am extremely turned on reading about it. He's just lucky there isn't a second machine at the other end .. yet?
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Thank you so much for your constant support [mention]blackbound[/mention]! Seriously you’re like half the reason I’m still keeping this going at all. I don’t know if I’d go so far as to call the narrator “resilient” though, haha. Seems like he’s completely unable to handle a single thing this master’s throwing at him!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] I mean, I'd probably have choked or suffocated to death repeatedly at this point.

I know it sucks getting so few comments, but I hope you keep going, I'm very excited to see what further horrors lie in wait!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I finally took the time and got caught up on this story since I missed the last couple of chapters. I love this story. I love how brutal it is and how unrelenting the master is. I really like the “I can make this easier for you, oh you don’t want to me to okay” game he is playing with him. Can’t wait for the next one!
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

great chapter, please write more of the performer's suffering.
;)
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

@Tomat0skins, Please don't make us wait so long. I look forward to a new episode of your fantastic story.
;)
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

mig137 wrote: 1 year ago @Tomat0skins, Please don't make us wait so long. I look forward to a new episode of your fantastic story.
Agreed. I came back here everyday and refresh for this story’s update. He writes such hot stories!
🐦 @justinkgy
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] thank you so much! I promise I'm working on the next part when I get the chance, but unfortunately I don't have as much free time as I used to. It shouldn't be too too long now though!

It’s a little hard because I keep wondering whether what I’m writing is getting a little too dark and having to reel myself back in. Doesn’t help that I’m also trying to start another story for the true section. I might have to put a pin in that for now though. Somehow that’s way harder than this for me, lol.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Don't worry, write what you think, but do it like skiing, always cross very closely to the rules. No one can punish you for describing the limits. And every time we push you back to the first page, your counter will go up. You write the way many of us think, horny and satisfying.
Thank you very much.
;)
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

mig137 wrote: 1 year ago You write the way many of us think, horny and satisfying.
Thank you very much.
Amen to this!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very intense story but incredibly well written. Every agonising moment is described with such believable detail that we can really feel the bondage hell that our protagonist is going through. Surely this is the point of a good story - to allow us the chance to experience things that you would never want to experience in real life.

I love that through it all, no matter how bad it gets, some deep part of his being is still responding positively to it regardless of what his head and the rest of aching body is saying. He has begged to be treated like this and whilst he may now be regretting it he is getting what he asked for and more at the hands of his relentless Master.

Don't give up [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] - I want to know his thoughts once he reaches the end of his ordeal.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

great story, thank you
;)
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Thank you all so much for reading and enjoying! Promise I’ll be back to writing soon™! Just have to get back into the swing of things…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic