Putting my Money Where my Mouth is (M/M) *New Part Oct 24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]mig137[/mention] Thank you so much, and I'm glad you're enjoying it! Lots of this stuff is based off of things I've actually experienced. I can confirm that the caged position the protagonist is in gets very exhausting after 7 or 8 hours, let alone however long he ended up staying like that ;P

[mention]Gaybondage[/mention] Thank you! I'm happy to hear you like it. It's really motivating to see people enjoying this story. Although I'm sure I'll ruin it any chapter now.

[mention]derred6[/mention] Thank you! I hope you enjoy part 3.

[mention]scfp[/mention] Thank you! I'd like to think my real-life experiences are helping me keep things relatively realistic :lol:

[mention]TiedupNick[/mention] I'm glad you like it! I'd like to thank the many debaucherous authors on sites like this one for influencing me, and probably turning me deeper and deeper into kink...

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you so much for your support! It's been interesting going from reading so many stories like yours to trying to assemble something myself. It is so amazing to hear that you've enjoyed parts of this. And I agree, far far more than he bargained for. Lucky bastard.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Don’t worry about it! Your story is unique on this site because of the strict, tight, stress bound, and merciless vibe you created! The type of non-consent play that’s right up my alley. Just write what you desire and I am sure it’ll keep being fantastic! PS: part 3 is amazing! Thanks for the update 🥵
🐦 @justinkgy
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

One of my favourite stories on here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Glad to see another chapter. I loved the way you described what was happening to him. It was interesting from this perspective because normally we see them start to break but here, he saw himself breaking and realized what was going on.

Can’t wait for more!
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

As I was reading this chapter, my mind was thinking "oh no, poor boy, this really sucks for him" but my own member was involuntarily hardening, you describe the dichotomy between conscious thought and bodily betrayal perfectly.
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow this is fantastic
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I've been thinking for like a week what to say because this latest chapter's left me speechless with how impossibly hot it is. The detailed description of the various mental stages as the protagonist comes to terms with his situation, the betrayal by his own body that doesn't give the slightest bit of pleasure, the complete lack of reprieve with threats of worse to come... it's all so, so good. I've been mulling over some stories that I thought might be too dark for this site but nope, if I decide to write them up I should be totally fine...
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Sorry for the hiatus! There will be many like it. Hope you like this next part! Not sure but I may have peaked with the previous one, so it's all downhill from here, haha... ha.

Part 4 — Giving Back

My stomach dropped so hard he might as well have punched me in the gut. How could there be even more? This went way too far hours — or was it days? — ago. I couldn’t take this anymore.

I wanted to resist — struggle, moan, cry, any expression at all of how badly I just wanted to be free, how badly I wanted this living hell to end — but I couldn’t bring myself to do anything as Master got to work unentangling me from that dog cage. I was utterly broken. My head hung limp as he untied the rope wrenching it back. My body flopped onto the floor with a thud as my arms were released from their hellish position, still bound behind my back. I shuddered, a hoarse whimper escaping through my muzzle. Instead of relief, a renewed wave of agonizing soreness crashed through my arms and shoulders as, for the first time in god knows how long, they were allowed to move. I bit down hard on the rancid underwear still filling my mouth and tried not to whimper too loudly.

Master took the end of the rope still tied to the D-ring atop my muzzle harness and wrapped it a few times around his hand, using it to drag me out of the cage and across the carpeted floor. I barely managed a few twitches of struggle as he took me to what must’ve been his living room. The alligator clamps ruthlessly reminded me of their presence on my horribly bruised nipples as they were constantly caught and tugged at. Some TV program or another was running, but I couldn’t make out a single word through the misery and exhaustion.

I laid perfectly still when he let go of me, too exhausted to do anything else. I heard Master’s heavy footsteps around the room, eventually settling right next to me as he dropped something big and bulky beside us

He unzipped the duffle bag chock-full of even more ropes and begun an entirely new assault on my helpless, contorted form. A needlessly excessive amount of them found themselves binding my arms even further than they already were. More loops around my forearms, above and below my elbows, my upper arms, over my shoulders… all of it wrenched excruciatingly tight and cinched. There was more rope than skin showing on my arms. They throbbed agonizingly with every beat of my racing heart. Even trying to struggle was met with enough pain to stop me dead in my tracks as crushed muscles strained themselves uselessly.

Before I’d even finished processing the gratuitously cruel arm bindings, Master wrapped more rope around my chest, dozens and dozens of wraps around me at chest level, above and below my nipples, my entire stomach, all of it cinched tight to weld my arms to my back. He left me in a veritable corset of crushingly tight ropes, my waist forced into a brutal hourglass shape, my chest brutally compressed. Only my clamped nipples and a few slim stripes of skin showed from beneath the ropework. My arms couldn’t move a micron, and I felt on the verge of suffocating with every shallow, labored breath.

I turned my head to look back at him, trying to show whatever kind of pleading look I could with a muzzle and a blindfold covering 90% of my face. But if Master even noticed, he didn’t acknowledge the pathetic plea for mercy.

My legs were next. A feeble groan escaped me as he undid the frogtie ropes. But that relief was obviously short-lived as Master bound them together at no less than a dozen points from my ankles to thighs, all cinched to a truly brutal level of tightness with cold, ruthless efficiency. Even my big toes were bound together, feeling more like a sick joke at my expense than a necessary restraint.

A short pause from the sadistic ropework let the more naive side of me think that just maybe, Master had had his fill of sadistic bondage — maybe he was done tying me. My sigh of relief was interrupted by the tying of a rope around my ankle bindings. Master immediately fed the other end through the bindings above my elbows, slammed a booted foot down onto the small of my back, and yanked it with a loud, guttural grunt. I howled in agony as my body was instantly wrenched into an even crueler backwards arch than before, then again as Master shoved more of his weight down onto me and pulled again, and again, and again. My wrists were crushed between my back and his body weight as he put it all into tormenting me.

I shook my head as tears ran down my cheeks, whimpering and crying in pain. Master held the tension in the rope, inspecting my posture almost thoughtfully for a moment, before tying it off and patting me on the ass. I fell onto my side, my body forced into an unbelievably brutal arch. Drool leaked from under the muzzle almost as quickly as the tears from under my blindfold. I couldn’t stop shaking, breaking out in a cold sweat. The boxers filling my mouth repeatedly slipped further back into my throat and gagged me between shrieks of pure pain.

“Why don’t I give you a minute or two to get used to that before moving on, hmph?” Master growled into my ear. I could only whimper senselessly in response.

I have no idea how long Master left me like that. It felt like hours, but it was probably only a few minutes. I was lightheaded, the world spinning around me, from the combination of breathing constriction and the sheer level of pain.

I didn’t notice Master returning until he grabbed me by the rope connecting my ankles and elbows, and yanked me upright, balanced on the very small space between my hips and stomach that was actually able to touch the floor.

“That’s enough rest and relaxation, bitch. Time to give back a little, yeah?” Master said, patting me on the quivering cheek. He unbuckled the muzzle harness and removed the blindfold. It took a few seconds to force my eyes open, but I immediately shut them again at the blinding brightness of the room, barely catching a blurred glimpse of Master towering over me.

He grabbed the end of the boxers that had been torturing my mouth for ages and slowly pulled them out. It was unbelievable how much fabric he pulled from my slack mouth, the immense rag seemed bigger than my entire head. I weakly coughed, my jaw and tongue completely dead from their long-term compression and contortion. But I wouldn’t have had time to resist regardless before he rammed a massive ring gag into my mouth. Wrenching my jaw even further open, a feeble cry escaped me as he forced the huge metal ring between my teeth. I didn’t even register the leather strap securing it to my head until he tied a rope to the back of that and yanked my head back, too.

I was forced to look Master in the eye as he jerked my head as far back as it’d go before tying it back to my ankle bindings.

“Guh… nhh…” I weakly groaned, a tear forming in the corner of my eye as Master sat down on the sofa opposite the TV, spread his legs, and revealed his musky, fully-erect cock.

“You’ve been having all the fun up until now, bitch…” Master growled as he shifted me right in front of him. My nipple clamps were crushed against the edge of the cushion, his cock resting against my face, covering most of it. I tried, weakly, to twist my head to get away from the nauseatingly overpowering musk with his balls resting right in front of my mouth, but he gripped a fistful of my hair and held me still.

“All I expect is a little bit of fairness, here…” He pulled me closer, rocking my body further forward, then let me back. My cock and balls were crushed under the lion’s share of my body weight, my nipples mashed against the sofa. A thick glob of precum slowly leaked down the underside of Master’s shaft and smeared over my face as he rocked my arched body back and forth like a seesaw, slowly but roughly grinding on my face. Drool helplessly dribbled from my gaping mouth and pooled beneath my chin. I’d never felt so humiliated, so utterly worthless.

“And you’ll be staying right where you are until I get it~” Master looked down at me with a wicked smirk. I glanced up at him, trying to look at anything but the monstrous cock filling my view, but darted my eyes right back down, more terrified of the look in his eyes.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

You say downhill, I think you're looking at the chart upside down - if anything this is even hotter! This master is absolutely relentless in his cruelty. Not taking the clamps off is probably the most sadistic thing about it - but taking them off would be, too.

Really hope the wait for the next part will be less long, it's almost as cruel as the narrator's treatment ;)
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Thank you so much for your encouragement! I keep wondering whether I'm going too far with the roughness and non-con nature of the story, but so far I've kept deferring to my (incredibly depraved) dick to do the thinking for me. Swear I'll try my best not to make you wait so long for the next part! I've already got a few ideas lined up, and none of them involve a single second of relief for this poor narrator! ;P
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Just made my day! Such an amazing chapter. Wish it was longer ;) but I will wait patiently for the next one
🐦 @justinkgy
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

this story is great, when can we expect the fifth part of this super hot story. please don't take so long with the next part.
;)
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Part 5 — The Fun Begins

Master held his grip on my hair and kept rocking me back and forth, grinding his cock against my face. It was all I could do to keep my eyes screwed shut, and try my best to suppress the pained whimpers escaping me. I tried to keep my breathing under control, but between the pain, humiliation, and anxiety, it was no easy task. My breathing was shaky and uneven, bordering on hyperventilation. Constant shudders wracked my whole body. Every muscle fiber in my arms, legs, and midriff throbbed in agony, utterly crushed beneath Master’s brutal ropework.

The next pull back was further than any other, and it occurred to me that Master was lining me up to finally start fucking my face. He wrenched me back far enough that I was almost entirely lifted off the floor by my hair. Between the immense pain of being lifted this way and the intense anxiety at the thought of what was about to happen, my eyes filled to the brim with tears. I looked up at him and desperately pleaded, squeezing out what few weak whimpers I could. But just as I did, my erect cock slipped out from the crotch of my speedo, falling to the floor with a wet schlap.

My eyes snapped back shut and my cheeks went beet red. How could I possibly be erect like this? I was miserable — more miserable than I thought it was possible to be. This was agony. This was torture! What was wrong with me, that some deep, demented corner of me could possibly be turned on at a time like this? I shuddered hard as my member throbbed, spurting forth some precum that was decidedly thinner, and weaker, than Master’s.

I didn’t have much time to feel sorry for myself before Master grabbed my head with both hands and slammed me down on his throbbing, precum-soaked member. I heaved hard, damn-near vomiting on the spot. My screams were drowned out by violent retches and gags as Master wasted no time in wrenching me up and slamming me down, over and over again, with dizzying speed. He rammed me down until my lips were crushed against his groin, his cock lodged far down my bulging, convulsing throat. He yanked me back until just the tip was left in my mouth, spurting precum directly onto my flattened tongue. Back and forth he went, so quickly my vision was a blur and the world spun around me.

I struggled for all I was worth, throwing myself violently against my bonds. All it accomplished was pain, but I couldn’t help myself. I was in a total panic. My arms and legs ached and cramped in serious agony, crushed between rope and bone. Tears fell freely from my eyes. Drool poured from either corner of my mouth. Master’s precum dribbled from my nose. And, disgustingly, my own precum dribbled from my cock. It must’ve been some sort of sick joke that I was somehow staying erect through all this. I wasn’t sure whether I was closer to passing out or puking. My body couldn’t take this. I couldn’t take this.

I could barely gasp enough air to stay conscious in the split seconds I had between thrusts and retches. I was so utterly overwhelmed my eyes rolled back. I kept struggling, but it was sporadic and random. I didn’t even know why I was trying anymore. I was simply too overwhelmed to think of anything at all.

Beneath me, my cock throbbed harder than ever, a watery puddle of precum collecting in front of it. Every thrust back and forth mashed it beneath my weight. It was crushed again every time I heaved or spasmed. But beneath that ocean of agony, miniscule sparks of sickening pleasure started to push through. Once that began, it was only a few minutes before I was on the absolute edge of orgasm. My cheeks were red, my chest fluttery. Precum spurted from my cock at a humiliating rate. But the fast, rough movements were just barely not enough to actually push me over the edge.

I blinked the tears out of my eyes and looked up at Master. I barely caught a glimpse of him, a sadistic smirk on his face. But he wasn’t looking at me. He must’ve been watching the TV, barely paying me any mind. While his cock was my entire world, my mouth was essentially nothing to him — I was nothing to him, an object to be used and tossed aside.

My eyes rolled back again. My toes curled. I had long since completely lost control of myself, my body acting on instinct alone. I hated it. I tried to tell myself, with the few thoughts I had the wherewithal to compose, that it was a reaction to the overwhelming pain I was being forced through. But try as I may I couldn’t deny what was happening beneath me.

“Bet ya didn’t think I’d make so many of your fantasies come true, huh boy?” Master absentmindedly said. I just about made the words out as he continued pounding my face into oblivion. “You don’t even know what you’re in… for…”

His words turned into guttural grunts as he shoved me all the way down on him and held me there. Tears streamed from my eyes, and I violently gagged over and over again, as he forced me hard against his groin. My tongue was flattened against the floor of my mouth. Master’s cock pulsed, my painfully bulged throat pulsing around it, as he emptied his heavy balls directly into my stomach. Spurt after spurt of hot, thick, musky seed erupted into me. I swallowed some of it. I hurled most of it back up. Thick, concentrated, salty musk filled my mouth and nasal cavity, dribbling from my lips and nostrils. The overpowering taste exploded in my mouth, as intense stinging pain exploded in my nose.

Master’s orgasm lasted an eternity. His cock kept throbbing over and over, filling me with way more thick spunk than I could ever possibly cope with. My body spasmed as I continued gagging and retching. Darkness crept in from the corners of my sight as he choked me with his cock.

Without any warning, my own member exploded. I breathlessly screamed as my every nerve ending was fried. A few ropes of cum spurted out onto the floor below as mind-shattering pleasure and agony crashed over me at once. My hips twitched on their own accord. My body trembled violently. My eyes rolled back. The sheer overstimulation was far too much for my small, broken, suffocating body to handle.

I blacked out with Master still pumping cum down my throat.

I came to still in the same back-breaking hogtie, with Master still fucking my helpless face, only at a slower, leisurely pace. As I drifted back into full awareness, the torments assaulting me came back one by one. I coughed and heaved as Master rammed past my gag reflex over and over again. Every muscle fiber in my body was sore beyond belief, pulsing in agony. My still-clamped nipples felt like they were being ripped off every time my chest was mashed against the sofa edge. My cock and balls exploded in pain beneath me repeatedly. My spine, from neck to tailbone, screamed out in agony from being trapped in such an extreme arch for so long.

Renewed tears streamed from my eyes. I whimpered and gagged harder than ever. The pain never stopped getting worse as my body grew ever-more sore, ever-more broken. I couldn’t take this. Surely Master had to see that?

Eventually, he picked up pace, again. He came down my throat, again. And of course, I coughed and hacked most of it up, again. I was too exhausted to resist anymore. All I could do was endure, but I couldn’t even do that.

I spent the rest of the afternoon dizzy, drooling, and just barely conscious enough to register the pain of it all. I lost track of how many times Master had fucked my face to completion.

We were both soaked in sweat by the time Master had had his fill. He deeply sighed and looked down at me. All I could see was his terrifying grin through my bleary, tear-filled eyes.

“Whew, bitch, I’d say you’ve definitely paid your fair share. At least for now…” His gravelly voice penetrated deeply through the air, sending a shiver down my spine. “You’ve earned some rest and relaxation, for sure.” His voice took on a sinister tone at the mention of ‘rest and relaxation’. It terrified me.

I weakly groaned in response. My stomach growled, nothing but sickly cum filling it. I hadn’t realized until now just how painfully overfull my bladder was.

He reached to the side and grabbed the rancid boxers I’d spent the last day(s) gagged with. He used it to sop up most of the cum that had dribbled out of my mouth, and then the cum I’d spurted onto the floor, before shoving it back into my mouth. With the ring gag in, I could do nothing to resist as he packed my mouth way beyond full with the nauseating cloth. I gagged as it pressed against the back of my mouth, thick drops of cum slowly dribbling down my throat.

He shoved me back, and I fell to my side on the floor with a muffled whimper. I looked up at him as he kneeled down and grabbed hold of the clamps on each of my nipples. Finally, I thought, he was going to take those off. I let out a short sigh.

But he couldn’t make it that easy. Master grabbed hold of the clamps, and instead of squeezing them to easily release them, he simply started pulling them away. I whimpered loudly, trembling in pain as my nipples were wrenched a centimeter, an inch, a few inches away from my chest. My eyes teared up as the crushing pain grew to unbearable levels. I cried out as loudly as I could as Master pulled harder and harder, until, finally, the clamps were torn off of me. I screamed and hyperventilated at the white-hot agony. Red marks were left behind on my crushed nipples. I felt dizzy again, like I was going to pass out from the sheer ripping pain.

“Good boy…” Master mumbled, patting me on the head for a second as I continued to cry. I pathetically looked up at him, stupidly still trying to beg for mercy as he reached down and grabbed my chest. I whimpered as he grabbed, groped, and forcibly massaged the blood-flow back into my nipples. The pain rose to new heights, and I struggled hard against my bonds, but I could do nothing to impede him from torturing me to his heart’s content.

He kept kneading, pinching, and twisting the bruised flesh of my nipples, milking as much pain as he could from me. He only stopped long after the pain had finally started to drop off.

Master gripped the rope drawing my ankles to my elbows and lifted me effortlessly into the air. I cried out as gravity forced my body into an even more severe arch, dangling freely. My cock flopped loosely beneath me, the only part of me that could move at all, as he carried me across the room.

We soon arrived in a bathroom that was right next to the spare bedroom I’d spent the last night or two in. As Master flicked on the lights, I was greeted by the mirror view of my own destroyed self. A weak whimper escaped me as I couldn’t help but stare at my reflection. Master’s boxers spilled out from my painfully overfilled mouth. My face and the entire front of my body were covered in dried cum, precum, and drool. My arms and legs were wrenched far above me, the majority of my skin ruthlessly crushed under miles of ropes. Red marks crisscrossed my face from the padded blindfold I’d been forced to wear for so long. My nipples were red and swollen, with the marks from their clamps still clear as day. My cock hung limply below me, flaccid and reddened from constant abuse, yet a droplet of precum still dangled from its tip. I had never felt so pathetic.

“You’ve had a hard day. Let’s get you cleaned up for a hard night, too~…”
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]Gaybondage[/mention] Thank you so much! It means a whole lot to me to hear that you're enjoying my story! I'll try my best to make chapters longer, and more frequent... and keep them at least somewhat enjoyable. But no promises!

[mention]mig137[/mention] Thank you! You can expect the fifth part now! Sorry for being so inconsistent and sporadic with this, it's hard to find the time lately with classes going on. And then there's the whole I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing problem, haha
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Just his luck to have found a master virile enough to last the entire afternoon! The hard night sounds pretty ominous as well... again, can't wait to see what other horrors are in store for our hapless protagonist.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Thanks for the new chapter, it's fantastic. am looking forward to the next chapter, I wonder what , We'll get you cleaned up for a rough night, means ?
;)
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hi Tomat0skins , it's time for a new story, you've already moved to page two. I enjoy your stories, please send the sixth part of this cool story soon.
;)
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey,

While the overall dynamic does not lie within my personal interests, I am the curious sort, especially when it comes to well described experiences.

The story does a great job of capturing the feelings and emotions of the situation for the (poor!) protagonist, especially the constant contradiction and struggle between his conscious and subconscious desires. Deep down he wants one thing, but obviously those things have (painful) consequences when actually experienced in reality, and in the moment it is unsurprising one can (deeply) regret one's own 'decisions'. That is the eternal contradiction of submission, in a nutshell. Wanting something that often makes no sense, can often even be harmful or dangerous to one's self, but deep down is desired, for whatever incomprehensible reason.

And I think this story does a good job of capturing that.

Pleasure and pain are often two sides of the same coin after all, and one can often enhance the other, as the protagonist discovers (to his chagrin).

A lot of words to say that, in summary, I appreciate the story (and the effort that went into it). Figured it was only fair recompense to comment, even if from a slightly different perspective.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Your stories are completely in my interest, please more of them soon.
;)
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hello Tomat0skins, it's time for another great story from you , please tell us how you endured the further severe bondage and torture. :oops:
;)
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]mig137[/mention] Thank you so much for your interest! I've been very busy lately but I promise I'll continue this story as soon as I can! I've got no shortage of ideas, just time.

With that in mind, are there any topics or ideas you (or anyone who'd like to chime in, for that matter) would be interested in seeing in future parts? Any constructive criticisms of what I've written so far?

Again, thank you so much!
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

This is ideal bondage fiction for me. Underwear gags and hoods are a huge turn-on to me, but in real bondage, I can tolerate "well-worn" underwear. Not to say that I'm not fantasizing about it being filthy and soiled and revolting and that I'll do ANYTHING to escape, even if the reality is that they were only worn for a few hours.

Glad to have found this story, thank you for sharing it, and hope to see more!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I don't want to suggest anything because I want to be surprised by the story, but if I "have to", maybe some public humiliation? Or some creative fun in the shower/bathtub?
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

OH Hello, Tomato0Skin, you don't need to apologise to us. We know that it takes time to write such horny bondage stories. You have continued this brilliant story until now in a "continuous run". The story is great written by you. All the details of the bondage and the torture you have described more than necessary, but necessary, and almost figuratively accomplished with your words. It is unbelievable to me that there are writers like you who describe bondage and "torture" in such detail. I wish you would continue to share your frivolous thoughts in stories.
I have one request, tie your main character strictly to a pole with many ropes and straps, from wrists to shoulders, from neck to ankles, gagged, blindfolded, ears plugged. That's what I like and many other readers .
Thank you very much.
;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That was one of the most intense and amazing BJ experiences I've ever read! Amazing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic