The Cool Girls' Club Grows Up - A Big Girl TUG (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Cool Girls' Club Grows Up - A Big Girl TUG (M/F)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTERS

Same characters from Seasons of Love, but some chapters deserve more fleshing out beyond the PG-13 context in which that story is written. Basically, here will reside the chapters that go beyond that because the girls are becoming adults and indeed get into adult situations. Most of these will focus on (1) the relationships between the girls and their boyfriends/spouses, (2) the interrogation and "Big Girl TUGs" games played by Hannah, Janie, Joy, and Joyce, and (3) the TUG cuddling Nichole, Lauren, Bridget, Sera, etc. experience.

The Introduction and info link to The Cool Girl's Club, and some of these chapters will likely step backward in time. Much of the information in these chapters will be copied verbatim from the less risqué chapters in which the events originally took place.

Introduction: Dramatis Personae
Info & stuff: Story Guide
Chapter 001: Rough and Tumble (F/F, M/F)
Chapter 002: Stuck for You! (M/F)
Chapter 003: Hannah's Big Interrogation (FFF/F)
Chapter 004: Be My Valentine (M/Fx3, F/F)
Chapter 005: Night of Silence (F/F, M/F)
Chapter 006: OUCH! (FF/F)
Chapter 007: Hogtied by the Blue Bandana Gang (M/F)
Chapter 008: Janie's Arizona Adventure (F/Self)
Chapter 009: Sera and Bridget's Silly Adventures (F/F)
Chapter 010: Joy and Hannah's Big Experiment (F/F)
Chapter 011: So This Is Marriage (M/F)
Chapter 012: Eager Beaver (M/F)
Chapter 013: A Little Bit Too Silly (F/F, F/F)
Chapter 014: Taken (M/F)
Chapter 015: In the Forest (M/F)
Chapter 016: Lauren on Top (F/M)
Chapter 017: The Second and Final Experiment (F/F)
Chapter 018: You I Love (M/F)
Chapter 019: Jenny's Birthday Suit (F/F)
Chapter 020: Kidnapped for Love (M/F)
Chapter 021: Lauren's 1st CNC (M/F)
Chapter 022: Nichole's 1st CNC (M/F)
Chapter 023: Janie's CNC (M/F)
Chapter 024: Lauren's 2nd CNC (M/F)
Chapter 025: The Big Jerk! (F/F)
Chapter 026: Bridget and Roberto (M/F)
Chapter 027: Sera in Italy (M/F)
Chapter 028: A Big Girl TUG (M/F)
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 41 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 001: Rough and Tumble

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 17#p153617
Last edited by AlexUSA3 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 002: Stuck for You!
January 6, 2018

Chris and Nichole parked near the apartment. Nichole, wearing teal sweatpants, a beige long-sleeve shirt, and a navy blue and teal floral kerchief bandana, gave him a fair warning.

"Now, Jenny said it'll be a confining surprise, so expect me to be tied up for a while, OK?"
"Not a problem, especially if I get to cuddle with you!"
"Now, love, I'll ask them for that!"
"OK!"

"I'll get that," Joyce said eagerly.
"Hey, girl! Welcome back to the taiga!"
"Nichole, good to see you and hubby again!"
"What's the special surprise?"
"Jenny got a real deal on something you'll love!"
"I couldn't give you this at Christmas, and you'll see why!"
"Oh, let's see," Nichole opened the box and gasped but then laughed, "Jenny, you know what I like!"
"Well?"
"It'll certainly keep me out of Chris's hair for a while at a time!"
"Oh, you love it, Nichole!"
"I do! Look for those who are clueless!" she held up a black latex straitjacket.
"Oh, now I get it," Sera nodded, "You love those things!"
"Thank you all! We'll definitely make sure it's used right and taken care of!"
"Don't look at me," Janie smirked and blushed.
"We just talked about this last night," Chris laughed.
"SNP... awwwww... you had it customized!"
"Hey, it's a cheaper model, but for a TUG toy I figured make it a little more meaningful!"
"Jenny and Chris should get me all nice and secure in this and make sure I cause no trouble at all!"

Nichole watched with absolute amazement as her arms were put in the straitjacket. Then the arm straps. Then many various different straps pinioned her arms along with the crotch strap until her torso was stuck. Then they roped her ankles, knees, and thighs and gagged her with an orange rubber ball threaded with a black bandana. Chris picked her up of the floor in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"My, my, aren't you a pretty package! Let's stay a while since your own TUG toys were used on you; then we can go home!"
"Mmmmmm!" Nichole moaned happily.
"She's so cute!" Caleigh jumped a little.
"She needs something!" Jenny added a navy blue bandana blindfold.

Soon, it was time to leave, and Chris picked up his beloved wife.

"Time to go home, honey."
"Mmmmm?"
"I want the thrill of kidnapping my own wife!"
"MMMMMMM! NNNNN! EEEEEEEEE!" Nichole decided to give him a kidnapping and started thrashing and screaming!
"This'll be fun to get into the trunk!"

Chris waited for a good opportunity, then dashed with his helpless Nichole and her bag of goodies to the car, quickly opening the trunk and dumping her in it. He then slowed down and calmly got in the car and drove away.

Nichole squealed all the way back to the apartment, but it was easy enough to get her inside even as she resisted all the way to being tossed on the couch.

Everyone was in love with each other and TUGs. The fun was just beginning!

============================================

"MMMMM!" Nichole groaned in the trunk of the car.

This was so amazing! She was being kidnapped by her most beloved man in the whole world. We say man for Jenny's sake. The ride back was short, and Nichole squealed gleefully the entire way while Chris made fake threats of what would happen. She squealed more as she was carried in.

"I just love you more every day."
"Awwwww."
"You're so cute when you're like this."
"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Nichole continued her imagined struggle as Chris put a strip of microfoam tape over her lips.
"Shhhhh!"
"MMMMM! NNNNNNNNN!"
"Be good; I won't hurt you! I think I love you."
"MMMM!
"Oh, come on, enjoy the moment Nichole!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"I get it!" he kissed her gagged lips.

Nichole found herself on the couch on top of Chris. He was cuddling her and kissing her all over her face and neck. He knew she loved the long pet-strokes starting from her bandana and going down the length of her hair. One compliment really touched her.

"I will be forever grateful that God permitted me to be your husband."

There was no describing Nichole's feelings. She kissed Chris back with the same passion, but he only felt microfoam tape. She couldn't see her target, which made it more fun. She felt herself slowly getting warmer. Then, he removed the gag. They could have a ton of husband-and-wife fun without changing a thing. Just kissing and cuddling on the couch was enough for these two. In due time, Nichole was no longer gagged at all.

She said things like
"*sigggghhhhh* Chris, you're so perfect."
"More on the forehead."
"Oh, your lips."
"Sweetheart, your love's so much."
"It's so amazing... unable to resist your embrace but wanting more."
"I love being your rope bunny."

As time went by, she could tell Chris was getting hard, and she too felt herself getting even yet warmer.

"Well, well, well... what now?"
"You want me to... warm you up a little?"
"Let's try something different... I'll clean it off."

Chris opened up his pants and wiped himself with a tissue. He was still lying on the sofa and helped the blindfolded Nichole find himself. Then Nichole began.

"You need help. Want me to pull you up and down a little?"
"I'd rather be sitting."
"OK then."
"How is this?"
"It's quite the feeling... feeling you love me so dearly."
"Help me Chris," she asked him, "To satisfy your need."
"There," he gently moved her.
"By my hair," she said.
"That?" he grabbed her.
"Rougher."
"Like this?" he held her hair tightly and sped up a little.
"Mmm hmm."
"How is it?"
"OH... Mmm."
"That's it."
"Mmmmmm!"
"Here it comes," he pushed her tightly against himself so that she couldn't move.
"MMmmmmmmmm!" she pretended to resist as she swallowed his gift while it exited him in 5 strong bursts.
"Enjoy."
"Mmmmmmmmmm. MMMMMMMM!"
"Are you done with that?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"Ok then," he let her go.
"Chris?"
"Hmm?"
"Have we just done something bad?"
"I don't know... Oh, I get what you're asking."
"HAVE WE?!" Nichole was genuinely concerned.
"I don't know. Never thought about it. Just that I do love you genuinely," he kissed her on the forehead.
"Chris, let me go now. I have classwork to do."

"Nichole, why are you here?" Lauren asked her later that morning.
"To ask a marriage question. Moral."
"Moral? You've been married longer than me!"
"I'm new to this God stuff, and I feel like I did something bad but am not sure."
"What's wrong?"
"You saw the photos of me all straitjacketed, gagged, tied up, and blindfolded."
"Yeah!"
"Well, we turned it into a pretend kidnapping."
"Huh?"
"He put me in the trunk and took me home, and we kissed and stuff. Married stuff."
"I follow now."
"He ungagged me, and we kissed some more."
"OK."
"He got... well... and... so I thought... he... we... it's in here now," she motioned up and down her chest.
"Oh... um... right... I warn you, Nichole. I'm Catholic, not Protestant."
"It's good enough for me."
"The Church's position is that's fine to do things to... um... excite each other, but the final action must..."
"Make babies."
"Right."
"I'm no longer a sweet innocent kid anymore."
"You didn't know."
"Well, all right, now we know. Chris and I weren't sure afterwards."
"Glad to help. Maybe you, Chris, Zack, and I should double date tonight! Also need two couples for fun strip poker."
"I'd like date night! So far, every day we're more in love with each other than the previous."
"It was that way for about a week for me and Zack, then we settled in."
"15 months?"
"Hey, just my opinion, but your floral bandanas are cute."
"Thanks! It tasted so good."
"TMI."
"Sorry."

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 003: Hannah's Big Interrogation
Sunday, February 18. 2018

"Would you like something, Hannah Bandana?" Joy asked Hannah on a Sunday afternoon while Sera and Nichole were busy playing TUGs with Jenny.
"Yeah... would you... interrogate me?"
"Interrogate you? If you want to try!"
"Can you dress the part?"
"Dress the part?"
"I want to imagine some mean tough guy is doing it to me. Go for it."
"Oh, OK then!"

Joy was originally wearing a purple skirt, pink t-shirt, and purple kerchief bandana. Hannah, the victim was in her yellow skirt, blue long-sleeve t-shirt, and a yellow kerchief bandana. It was kerchief day or something. The former to seem more discrete, changed her skirt to one of Hannah's pairs of jeans, a beige t-shirt, and beige kerchief bandana and bandana mask. She put Hannah's blue hoodie over it all.

"Well?"
"Perfect!"
"Good!" Joy wrapped an arm around Hannah's chest and handgagged her with the other.
"MMMM!"
"Be good. And let me know when you surrender."

Hannah got Joy's ball gag in her mouth. Her ankles were individually handcuffed to the underframe of the chair, and her wrists were handcuffed behind her with a rope from the cuffs to the underframe of the chair.

Things were going to get really extreme in this one.

=============================================

"MMMMM!" Hannah groaned into the gag as Joy pulled her shirt down her arms to the cuffs.

Joy had all she needed. A basin of water and a large cloth. Binder clips wrapped in electrical tape. Her wand. Clothespins. A blue bandana for a blindfold. Duct tape.

The first step was to duct tape the wand to Hannah's thigh, which required removing her skirt. Easily done. This was a normal start to an interrogation. Joy noticed Hannah looking down at herself curiously and knew that this was about sexual stimulation more than any sort of challenge.

Interrogation was a slightly violent game. No bleeding, no bodily exchange of any kind, no sticking objects in openings, etc. The goal was to get something out of someone through torture. These included waterboarding, nose pinching, hair pulling, nipple torture, vibration, tickling, and ice cubes.

"You're gonna talk!" Joy said as she turned on the wand.
"MMMMM!"

At this stage, the only difference in binding was that Hannah had a tight waist/crotch rope.

"Girl, will you talk?"
"Nuh uh!" Hannah resisted as the vibration intensity got higher.
"Fine!" Joy wrapped Hannah's face in 7 layers of duct tape.
"Mmmm!" Hannah became muted.
"Now!" Joy pinched Hannah's nose shut.
"Nmm mm! Mmmm! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Hannah quietly. wet herself the first time.
"You good?"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she mewed again.
"There!" Joy let go.

Hannah's elbows and thighs were now roped, and the vibrator setting was higher.

"Talk!"
"NN!!"
"Suffer!" Joy clamped the binder clips on Hannah's nipples.
"MMMMMMMM!" Hannah groaned.
"Talk!"
"NNNNN!"
"Talk!" Joy pull on the string between the clips.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Hannah yelped.
"C'mon!"
"MMMMMMMM!" Hannah groaned as she wet herself yet again, "OH! MMMMMMM!"
"Man, you're a tough cookie!"
"Ahhhhh!" Hannah quietly expressed her deep pleasure.

"Are you going to talk?"
"NNNN!"
"Next torture!" Joy yanked on Hannah's hair to pull her head back and put the soaked cloth on Hannah's face.
"MMMMM!"
"Are you going to talk?"
"NNNNNN!" Hannah shook.
"You sure?" Joy began tickling her.
"MMM! OHHHHHHHH! OHHHHH! AH HAH HAH!" Hannah again was activated.
"Talk!"
"NNNNNN!" Hannah shook, "MMMMMMMMM!"

Joy had gone through pain, breathplay, tickling, breast massaging, icing, and vibration in various doses to no avail.

"Well?" Joy asked as the vibrator was on its highest setting. She had removed the tape though.
"NO!"
"Tell me!" Joy pulled on the clamps.
"OW! NO!"
"Surrender!" Joy pulled her hair back again.
"OW! NUH UH!"
"I can do worse!"
"HAH!"
"Yes!" Joy clamped her nose with a swimming nose clip.
"UGH!" Hannah groaned as her breath was restricted to that around the rubber ball gag.
"Well?" Joy pulled her hair and nipples simultaneously.
"AUGH! MMMMMMMMMMM! UGGGHHHHHH! OHHHHHH!" Hannah was activated the fourth.
"Will you give up?"
"Mm hm!" Hannah nodded, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"Well, Hannah?"
"That... was... amazing!"
"You're stubborn! It took almost 3 hours! Except for one time with Janie being super stubborn, I've never needed more than 90 minutes."
"Because... I was...," Hannah was exhausted, "Really... going at it... You did... perfect... Joy."
"Success?"
"Oh, raging success."
"Sera's right, Joy."
"What?"
"You, me, Joyce, Janie... we like being tied up... but we jerk off to being dominated by others or dominating others."
"That's a heavy assessment."
"Oh, wow!"
"You OK?"
"Joy, reach in the drawer and get my inhaler."
"Inhaler?"
"Asthma. It only bothers me in winter."
"A minor issue."
"Basically."
"Here!"
"Oh, thanks! Wow! Oooohhhhhh! I love that crotch rope and vibrator."
"You OK?"
"Yeah... you and Zoe are the big sisters I never had."
"What would have made it better?"
"Having a real big man I love mixing real sex into it."
"I can't do that!"
"No, but you're somehow better than that. I guess because you care about me as opposed to some random dude."
"I didn't think you liked these things."
"I really don't care for this stuff at all... but it's... not in my control what you do if I give you free rein."
"It's the loss of control for you."
"Yeah."
"Ready to go free?"
"I am!"

Hannah had discovered a new side of herself that she had never known existed. It was a side she realized must be used carefully but that had great potential.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 004: Be My Valentine
Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It's redundant to again describe all that detail, so I'll just flash through the details of how the girls were dressed and tied up to when each couple broke away from the group.

Sera was in her new black skirt with pink roses, a pink shirt, and a solid black bandana headband. She was so ready for a date with Peter that evening after postponing their normal Sunday date for a weeknight special.

Jenny was feeling lonely as her boyfriend was so far away. She thus only had brown sweatpants, a lime green t-shirt, and a red kerchief bandana with her hair in a braid held by a brown scrunchie. Boy was she wrong.

Ropes bound both girl's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs. Jenny's rubber ball had a handkerchief that was tightly knotted behind her head and hidden under a strip of microfoam tape while Sera received her own ball gag, and they were hogtied from ankles to elbows. They were also blindfolded with black bandanas.

Bridget was wearing her matching bright blue skirt and headband with a purple-and-black long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt. Janie was just being herself: blue jeans, bright blue-and-black long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt, and a matching bright blue kerchief bandana with her hair down, as she frequently did these days.

These two also got balls, but Bridget's was a blue rubber ball with a black bandanas in it and Janie's was a bright green head harness ball gag with black straps and a strip of microfoam tape. Both also had a black bandana blindfold. Janie was bound in reverse prayer, and Bridget was put in a boxtie. Both got a harness and a waist/crotch rope as well as ropes binding their ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. They were then hogtied from ankles to harness.

Joyce, ready for date night, had her brown skirt and a beige t-shirt. Nichole, also ready for a date, wore her pale blue skirt, a navy blue long-sleeve shirt, and a pale blue kerchief bandana.

Nichole was taken because she has a husband, and Joyce because she knows Gianni. Opportunity arose, so Ken and Giovanni figured every girl with a boyfriend should get the works. Nichole had a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief gagging her, and Joyce had her own ball gag. As a result, Nichole was tied like Sera and Jenny (albeit not as flexible) with rope at her wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs. Joyce was boxtied like Bridget and was roped at her breasts, crotch, ankles, knees, and thighs. Both received a black bandana blindfold and a hogtie.

======================================================

Later, the victims were brought into the apartment. The girls were all lined up facing the sofa where Caleigh and Joy sat down. Each girl had her hogtie removed. They paused while waiting for the "boys" to be ready as this was quite the elaborate prank the men had done.

"May I?" Caleigh mouthed to Ken and Gianni.
"*mmm*," the latter nodded.
"Girls, welcome to the Fredericks-Randaccio-Rondell dating agency. I'm your host, Caleigh Rondell! Now, be good girls as we have surprises for you!"
"MMM!?" came from some.
"Now, we'll go in order by last name, so... Kristensen, Patterson, Petersen, Randaccio, Sjaastad, Verdi."
"Hmmm?"

"Jenny Danielle Kristensen," Caleigh picked up her first victim, "You're such a sweetheart. On Valentine's Day, you're so far from her beloved, and he didn't send flowers or a card. Or did he?! Lucky girl look!"
"Huh?!" Jenny's blindfold was removed and she looked, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
"Jenny!" he put the flowers and candy down and took the girl from Caleigh and sat down with her.
"Now, look, you be a good girl. I'll untie you but only if you promise not to remove this gag until you're in that bathroom. I know you want to shower and get dolled up."
"Mmmm hmmm!" Jenny's eyes sparkled, but Gianni's sparkled more.
"Those eyes... remind me of Nichole and Chris about 2 years ago," Joy said.

"Janie Patterson, the girl with no middle name! You've been through a lot in one semester, but here's a lot of good. After spending an afternoon in Ken Rondell's SUV, now you get to spend the evening in it too!"
"AWWWW!" Janie squealed as she saw Ken.
"Hi!" he stood her up, and she "kissed" him on the cheek, "Oh, Janie!"
"Mmmmm!"
"Let's do this the Rondell way!" he slung her over his shoulder and started to walk away, "I'll be good. I promise!"

"Mmmmmmm hmmm hmmm!" Jenny moaned in a sing-song as she walked by.

"Sarah Nichole Petersen, the girl whose name is actually her middle name, your man needs no introduction. He just wanted to kidnap you so he could get your romantic homemade candlelight dinner ready," Joy explained.
"Awwwww!"
"Take her away!"
"Mmmmm!" Nichole was carried away in similar fashion.

"Serafina Ark-angel-uh Cher-ooh-bie-nuh Bahn-ih-fass-ee-ya Randaccio... the frig?!" Caleigh questioned.
"Never mind," Joy continued, "Your man is just here because he knows you love being tied up. He promises tonight will be rated PG, but he will let you decide when you want to be released because he figures you'll like TUG cuddling for a while first. You can stay in the bedroom with the door ajar for privacy."
"Awwww!" Sera squinted as she regained her sight.
"I'd leave the blindfold on," Peter said, "because you like it, but I want to stare at your eyes as we talk."
"AWWWWWWWWW!"
"Let's go," he led her hopping into the next room.

"Bridget Georgina Sjaastad, Roberto and you are such a cute couple. He knows your dates are always a bit cheesy and simple, so he wanted this one to start with a bang. You get freed by the man you love."
"Hmmmmm!"
"You're a sweet girl. I know you're not much for chocolate, so I got you sour worms instead," Roberto chuckled.
"AWWWW!"
"Bridget Sjaastad, will you be my valentine?"
"MMM HMMMMM!" she gag kissed his cheek.
"Spitty! Let's remove that gag."
"Ah! MWAH!"
"Better!"

"Joyce Marianne Verdi, you weren't even supposed to be kidnapped, but it happened anyway," Caleigh laughed.
"Mmm hmm!" Joyce nodded as her blindfold came off.
"But know that Ryan loves you anyway and wants to remove your bonds and gag. Just like how he helped remove the bonds and gag that imprisoned you when your life fell apart one year ago. He loves you like no one else."
"I guess now," Ryan interrupted, "is the time to announce that we're getting married on January 26th of next year, in Orlando, Florida."
"MMMMM!" Joyce glued herself to Ryan.
"Bridget and Roberto, Joyce and Ryan, one of you may use the other room under the same clauses," Joy invited.
"I think we'll just move along," Ryan said as he began untying Joyce.
"Nuh uh!" Joyce resisted, "I ah uh ay!"
"Oh, all right. We'll go in an hour?"
"Mmmm hmm!"
"Brigida and I always like having some time to talk, but we talk as we walk, right?"
"Yeah. I've been tied up for 2 hours anyway."
"Let's go."
"Surprise! I freed myself an hour ago... But I kept it up for you!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Nichole groaned occasionally into her gag as she again found herself again on the back seat of a car because Chris had kidnapped her. Just as soon, though, she was on her marriage bed. Chris said nothing the entire time. Silence from him during a TUG was usually a good sign for both of them.

"Are you ready?"
"Mmm hmmmmmmmm!" Nichole squirmed quite seductively.
"Let's do this then."

Nichole felt her legs get untied and then her arms. She offered no resistance as he removed her underwear. Nichole... like the feeling of doing it this way. It felt so impromptu and like a sudden moment of passion as opposed to getting naked... not that they didn't do that too. She let out the occasional erotic groan while she was being tied spreadeagle... so helpless against him now.

"Ahhhhh... ahn oo thee!"
"OK, honey," he pulled her blindfold down reknotted it as an OTM gag.
"Mmmmmm ah uv ooh," Nichole's eyes betrayed her deep, deep affection.
"My beloved!"
"MMMMMMMM!" Nichole responded as her husband climbed upon her.

Passion followed. Chris was amazingly considerate, she felt, to take as long as necessary for her to climax before he would as well. Tonight's was simple passion as he kissed her albeit-bandana-OTM-gag-covered face, and she offered little resistance. She was his... all his... and he was hers... all hers. The passion reached it's peak, and then its release with Nichole letting out a deep, long, heartfelt sigh.

For both Chris and Nichole, they cared more about the other's satisfaction with the moment. If Nichole wasn't enjoying it, neither did he. As funny as it sounded, Nichole, especially when tied up, was more in charge of the situation than he was.

Her Valentine's love had come before dinner... but what a way to go into that meal knowing how much they loved each other?

Peter and Sera didn't get dinner that night. They stayed on the floor with him just talking while she refused to be untied. They cuddled a little, but on the most part it was just her cutely mewing in response while he told stories to pass the time. Finally he got her permission to remove the gag, but then they talked. Finally, around 8:30, they left to get a chocolate malted. As he promised, Peter kept it PG... he was a man, as Sera said, "of honor."

Sera had found a man who wanted chastity more than she did.

Janie loved being tied up and free to squirm about while Ken was driving. It was the thrill of being kidnapped by a strange man. Soon, the SUV stopped.

"Did you have fun back here?" Ken asked as he opened the trunk and climbed in.
"Mmm hmm!"
"I can't believe you asked to be tied up again after dinner. Want to see something cool?"
"MM?"
"Watch!"

Ken put Janie in the passenger seat. He could do so because of the dark tinting on his windows. He leaned the seat back, got in the driver's seat, did the same, and opened the moon roof. They spent the night staring at the stars.

"Janie, you're so easy to get along with. You have just enough adventure in you that I don't feel pushed, but you enjoy the simple pleasures just like I do."
"MMMM!" Janie agreed.

So their night went away until Ken was laying her gently on the bottom bed bunk, petting her kerchief-covered head gently, and whispering "good night."

"Janie, you OK?" Joy asked.
"Mm hm."
"How are you?"
"Ooh... MMmmmmmmm!"
"Would you like to be vibrated?"
"Mmm!" Janie nodded.
"OK."

Janie's experience allowed her to imagine all sorts of things. As she lay on this bed so tightly trussed, gagged, and helpless, she was imagining herself having passionate sex. The crotch rope and vibrator helped.

Joy lay there sleeping like a stone so quickly after climbing into the bed next to her. Janie was left to herself then. After some time and effort, Janie felt it... she was climaxing! Then, with a long gagged groan of deep satisfaction, Janie wet herself for the first time since her unwilling encounter.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Some time later, about 30 minutes... she felt it again.

"Mmm mm mmmmm!" she groaned. Janie pulled tightly on the crotch rope by moving her arms as much as she could, "MMM. MMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she again came. She felt her panties getting wet.

Success.

Joy awoke to a moaning sound. What time was it? 1AM? Then she realized she was in bed next to Janie, with the latter still tied and gagged from earlier. Janie either was quite pleased or needed the loo. Then the buzzing told her that she was such a leaden sleeper that she was sleeping while Janie was being vibrated still.

"Umm... how many times?"
"Mmm!" Janie showed four fingers.
"Lordy! Let me turn this off."
"Mmmmmmmm!" Janie groaned.
"I'll untie you tomorrow!"

Janie finally fell asleep, but she knew she had herself back that day.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 005: Night of Silence

"Have a good night!" Lauren said to her roommate, Caleigh.
"You too. Try to be quiet tonight."
"Quiet? What do you mean?"
"Oh, you and Zack."
"What about us?" Lauren got embarrassed.
"You're loud lovers."
"Oh... we are?!"
"Last week, you were so loud, I crept out and stayed by your door."
"You did what?! You eavesdropped on us having sex?!"
"Much louder than bondage sex."
"You're a little snoop!"
"Nah... just nosey."
"That does it!"
"Lauren, be civil!" Caleigh laughed as her arms were crossed and tied behind her.

Caleigh had yellow flannel pajama shorts with a pale green matching shirt. Lauren had black trainers, her purple sports bra, and a black headband with her hair in a bun held by a black ponytail.

"Hard to be civil when people listen to me doing private things!" Lauren said as she tied her elbows.
"It's natural. You have roommates, then they will listen! Same in an apartment."
"Doesn't mean you concentrate on listening!" Lauren added a breast harness and waist rope.
"Hard not to!"
"Oh, you could try."
"'I love you, too, honeycake.'"
"You're horrible!" Lauren was almost ready to cry.
"Lauren, the only reason I told you was to get you to tie me up. Which you did. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry. Don't cry!"
"Caleigh, that was awful!"
"Oh, Lauren! Really, I'm sorry."
"I know it," she sighed, "Be quiet b¡+©#!"
"Mmmph!" Caleigh got a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief.
"Come on, Penny Gadget!"
"Mmm hmmm!" Caleigh giggled.

Lauren tied her ankles, knees, and thighs before tucking her into bed.

"Mmmm!"
"What?"
"Mmmmm!"
"Oh, OK!" Lauren blindfolded her with a blue bandana.
"Nks!"
"No problem," Lauren took photos.

Lauren went into her own room and shut the door. No one said a word, but she smiled as her wrists were tied behind her back and a purple bandana cleave gag was tied behind her head. She got on the bed and laid on her stomach. Quickly, the gag was spat out while her elbows were being tied.

"You know you have to gag me better than that!"
"Be quiet!" Zack tied it again, but tighter.
"Mmmmm!"
"Better!"
"That's not going to do it either!"
"PITA!" he knotted it and then did the same.
"Mmmmph!"
"Good girl!" he added a breast harness.
"Mmmmph!"
"You're so beautiful baby."
"Thanks, dear!"
"You're in a playful mood!"
he quipped as he tied her arms to her waist.
"I sure am. Gag me better, dear."
"Damn you!" he laughed.
"Mmmmph!" she got the knotted bandana again.
"This time!" he said, adding a strip of microfoam tape.
"Mmm hmmm!" she agreed as her ankles got tied.
"Say cheese! As you requested, a clean photo for your friends."
"Nnk ooh!"

Zack got into bed next to her and began slowly removing her trainers.

"Ooohhh...," Lauren happily observed this development in the darkness.

Zack then untied Lauren's legs and put her in a frogtie. Always the considerate husband, Zack asked her.

"Blindfolded?"
"Nmmm mmm!"
"Rough or easy?"
"MPH!" she responded once, which meant rough.

Lauren, having always kept away from pr0n, had no idea that she and Zack basically did the kind of rough play that Janie fantasized in the videos she watched.

"Mmmm!" Lauren groaned as Zack fondled her breasts.
"Those feel wonderful... let's see more!"
"MMMMM!!!" Lauren pretended to resist a little as he raised her bra.
"Beautiful boobies," he continued playing.
"Hmm hmm!" Lauren giggled at the way he said 'boobies.'
"You're my prisoner!" he brought his lips near hers gagged mouth and stared at her eyes.
"MMMMMMM!" she brought hers the rest of the distance as he pushed himself in and out of her.
"Lauren Krzyczysnki come to me," he rolled over so that she was on top.
"MMMM."

Lauren struggled a lot to pull herself up and down her husband. After some time of this, he finally had to start moving her on his own. More moans came from Lauren. It ended with a squeal when she finally squirmed just the right way to make him empty his load into her.]

"MM mmmmm MM mmmmm!" was their agreed way of saying she wanted to push further to her climax.
"OK honey," he continued to move her.
"AHF AHF AHF!" she told him to stop moving her.
"Let's remove this," he pulled the tape off her mouth.
"Mmmmmm," she kissed his lips.

Lauren slowly moved herself around as she had found the sweet spot and continued until she felt herself climax and begin wetting herself.

"You've made a mess. Clean that," Zack ordered as he pulled the bandana gag from her lips as cleave gags can do.
"Yes, dear."

Lauren wriggled over and began using her mouth to clean her husband. Now, Lauren, as she herself told Nichole, took her Catholic faith seriously, but sometimes at moments like this they'd lose control of themselves, and Lauren would get an extra snack in her eagerness to harden her husband for a round.

"Oops!" Lauren said as she felt a slight discharge after some time of licking.
"Come back here!" he pulled his wife back over him.
"I love you," she and Zack kissed while she struggled to pull herself over him until she finished him a second time.
"Ohhhhhhhhh... that feels so good."
"You're such a man."
"Shall we clean off?"
"Tonight... I'll clean myself."
"OK."
"Untie me."
"After I'm done. Then you can take your shower."
"OK," Lauren grinned.

Lauren would fall asleep waiting... she was only a month into marriage and loving every minute of it.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 006: OUCH!
Saturday, January 13, 2018

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 06#p153306
Last edited by AlexUSA3 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 007: Hogtied by the Blue Bandana Gang
Friday, January 12, 2018

"So, our plan is set?" Janie texted her friends.
"Yeah... we know our roles!" Joy responded.
"Excellent. Hannah, be gentle with our dear Nichole."
"I will. Blue team FTW!"

Blue was indeed the theme of the day as the trio had matching blue kerchief bandanas. Janie had blue jeans, a blue-and-black plaid long-sleeve button-up shirt, and her braid held by a blue ponytail. Hannah had blue sweatpants and a yellow sweat-shirt. Lastly, Joy had a blue skirt and a Minnesota Vikings shirt.

Hannah was responsible for nabbing Nichole and Jenny; Janie had the dorm girls; and Joy had Lauren and Caleigh. Each one had their job cut out for them, and each knew some would be easy while others would melt. What they hadn't planned on was revenge.

Hannah thought she had it easy because her major had no classes on Fridays except for 4 hour 8AM-12M marathon sessions, which also happened on Saturdays. Nichole was done at noon too. Meet her at her apartment; tie her up; leave her to wait for Chris to finish at 4PM so he'd come home and find her. Come home. Kidnap Jenny when she finished at 3PM, same time as Joy, Joyce, and Sera.

Hannah dashed to Nichole's apartment and waited around the corner and put a blue bandana mask over her face. After a couple minutes, she saw the Gangsta Queen arrive in pale blue sweatpants, a navy blue sweatshirt, and a pale blue bandana headband. As soon as she heard the door unlock, Hannah went around the corner, pushed the door open before it shut, and shut it behind her. Nichole didn't get to react before she was hand-gagged and grabbed.

"MMMPH?"
"You have been kidnapped. Play nice for dear Hannah Bandana."
"MM MMM! MMM IH OH!" Nichole played it up.
"Couch!"

Hannah pushed Nichole onto the couch with herself on top of her victim. She jammed a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief into Nichole's mouth and securely tied the knot. Then she roped Nichole's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, thighs, and feet before hogtying her from ankles to elbows and blindfolding her with a navy blue bandana.

"There!" Hannah said and then kissed her friend as she took selfies and a film.
"MMMM!"
"You'll stay nice and safe for your dear hubby to find you!"

Nichole was pleased with the surprising turn her day had taken. An ordinary day had turned into a playful home invasion kidnapping with one of her friends. All she could do now was enjoy being bound, gagged, and blindfolded and try to escape before Chris got home.

Poor Nichole was still hogtied all by herself. Truth was that she had had a great time though! It didn't matter that she was there for 9 hours when Chris finally came back for her... but it was going to be another night of sharing the passionate privileged love that accompanies marriage.

"Hey, Nichole."
"Mmmm. Ee uff!"
"OK, sweetheart."

Nichole groaned sensuously as he removed the ropes on her knees, feet, and thighs. Her sweatpants and panties slid down her legs.

"MMMMM!" Nichole began playing up a scene as a helpless damsel and started rolling around.
"Come back here."
"MMMMM," Nichole squirm some more.
"Stop it," he rolled Nichole over onto her back.
"MMMMMM!" she felt him start squeezing her breasts.
"Be better if I could see this," he began moving her shirt up.
"MMMMMM!"
"Oh, this harness makes it hard."
"Heh heh!" she laughed.
"Oh, damn bra!"
"HA!"
"There we go."
"HMMM! Mmmmmmmmm!"
"Let's get to business, shall we?"
"MMMM!" damsel Nichole returned.
"Be a good girl!"
"MMMMMMM!"

Chris was absolutely amazing. Even in a rough scene like this, he was so careful and so caring. Even as she felt her husband moving in and out like a pr0n scene, he still kept pausing to make sure her own needs were satisfied.

"You good?"
"Mm hm."
"Can't stop me."
"MM!"
"You're mine."
"MMM!"
"Stay still girl."
"MM!"
"Don't make me get rough!"
"MMMMM!"

If she was making a scene of it, she was getting her money's worth out of it! She fought like he really were an intruder and started shrieking too.

"EE!"
"Be a good girl!" he grabbed her breasts.
"MMMMM!"
"Are you all right still?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"Here it comes again."
"NNNNN!"
"Behave, kid!"
"EEEEEE!"
"Stop it now!"
"UGH! NNNNNN!"
"Look!" he grabbed her hair, "Stop you naughty girl!"
"MMMM!"
"You're helpless."
"MMMM!"
"Give up and stop fighting."
"UGH! NNNNNN! GRRRRRRR!"
"Are you ready?"
"Mmm hmm!" Nichole felt herself reaching her climax.
"Here it comes!"
"MMMMMMMMMM! UGH! EEE! MMMMMMMMM!" she felt his release.
"I love you, Nichole," he said as he kissed her cheek.
"MMMMMMMM!" she groaned again and then let out a long sigh of her own relief.
"There honey."
"Rrrrrrr!"
"You want the gag and stuff to come off?"
"Uh huh!" she nodded.
"OK," he first knotted the blindfold and saw her eyes with were filled with adoration for him.
"Mmmm!"
"Here we go," he unknotted the gag.

Nichole let out a long sigh of seductive relief. They stared into each other's eyes for a long time.

"Do it again... but this time make sure to play with me a little more."
"OK. Like this?"
"Oh... yeah..."
"You're so naughty to seduce me like this."
"I know... I'm naughty, Chris... I need to be taught a lesson."
"Here it comes then."
"Ugh... you know how to be rough!"
"You asked to be rough."
"Oh, Chris, wow... wowww."
"Only for you," he drew himself near.
"You're so beautiful," Nichole started kissing him.
"There is so much to this... but you have a lot to say."
"I'm guilty of seduction. Punish this girl."
"I am."
"Push more... I'm getting there."
"That's your punishment."
"Push more Chris."
"I'm holding off."
"Oh," she was helpless as he played with her breasts and kissed her face.
"I'll push a little."
"Just a little more!"
"Then I'll stop."
"Chris, quit being mean..."
"Admit you were naughty to seduce me."
"Not now."
"I'll push a little."
"A little more. Please?"
"Not until you say you were naughty."
"Chris..."
"Say you were naughty."
"I was naughty... and I seduced you."
"All right then."
"That's it... that's it... ohhhhh!" then she let out one of her long sighs.
"Better?"
"So much better."
"Want me to continue?"
"Continue as you like."
"OK."
"Mmmm."
"Oooh."
"Mmmmmm."
"I'm ready... OH, that feels good."
"It's so warming... Oh, I love you."
"I love you too."
"Let's take a bath, sweetie."
"As you wish."

Nichole and Chris loved when a regular TUG turned into a moment of passion. These seemed to be the moments when they most realized the role of Providence in their lives.

"How was it?" Chris held his bound but now naked wife in the tub.
"Amazing... we've done this what 5 times in just 8 days?"
"The passion will wear off... but the magic of being your husband never will wear off."
"God made me just to be your wife."
"He made us for each other."
"I believe that."
"But tonight?"
"Not something normal... but I love being there so long only to be found and... used on my terms."
"You used me more."
"It's mutual."
"I love being your husband."
"And I love being tied up by you. Mwah!" she kissed him, "Now, let's just have a quiet evening, OK?"
"OK!"

So was but another happy day in their marriage.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 008: Janie's Arizona Adventure

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 31#p152731
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Love the story, the characters, the abundance of blindfolds and bound wrists :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Windrunner wrote: 2 years ago Love the story, the characters, the abundance of blindfolds and bound wrists :)
Thanks! It's quite a different flavor from what they normally do, but when it's just one or two to a room things can get wild. :twisted:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 009: Sera and Bridget's Silly Adventures

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 18#p159518
Last edited by AlexUSA3 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 010: Joy and Hannah's Big Experiment

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 82#p151982

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 011: So This Is Marriage

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 10#p158910
Last edited by AlexUSA3 9 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 012: Eager Beaver
Saturday, August 27, 2017

"Hi!" Lauren came in after a night of fun with Janie and her friends.
"Hey!" Zack greeted her.
"I'm on the... tired... side... see you in a bit."

Zack bit his lip and knew what that meant. Lauren would, in about 30 minutes, be ready for some marital fun. He patiently finished his classwork, but it was difficult to do so when he knew what awaited him. He was right.

"What took so long?" asked Lauren, who was in just her purple underwear and a purple sports bra. Naturally her hair was in a bun held by a purple scrunchie.
"Work interfered."
"Now, Zack... tonight Lauren's in control of everything... just do your stuff."
"I sure will... what's your pleasure tonight?"
"I was thinking we should go really rough tonight."
"Very well! I shan't spare anthing

Lauren found herself naked and bound as she wished and with her naked husband straddling her. Her wrists and elbows were tightly bound behind her back, and her exposed breasts were pushed out by a breast harness. Her legs were spread apart and roped that way.

"I want to start you off."
"Which way this time?"
"The usual way."

Lauren sat up with Zack kneeling in front of her.

"Force me to take it."
"OK then!" Zack grabbed her bun and forced her head up and down.
"Mmmmmm!"
"You sure know how to love me Lauren. I don't need you to do this to know you care."
"MMmmmmmm!"

Sometimes they got too eager with these things. They were young, energetic, and madly in love. Mistakes happen even when not intended. As good Roman Catholics, they knew certain things were taboo, but they didn't freak out when mistakes happened either; they took it in stride. Some nights they got a little defiant of those rules and just had fun.

"Mmph! MMMMMM!"
"UH OH!" Zack felt himself pumping.
"MMMMM!"
"Take it!"
"MMMMMMMMMMM!" Lauren tried to pull back, but Zack held her tightly against himself.
"I guess we got too far along!"
"MMMMM!" she squealed while she helplessly drank the fluid.
"Oops?"
"MMMMM!"
"I think I'm done," he pulled out and then suddenly squirted on her face, "$#i+!!"
"Oops! Oh, man, that's so good. I enjoyed it too much. Punish me for enjoying it."
"I will do as you wish."

Zack got off the bed and grabbed a blue rubber ball which had a handkerchief threaded through the holes. He climbed back on top of Lauren.

"You must be quiet!"
"Mmmm!" Lauren received the ball and got the handkerchief tightly knotted behind her head.
"Let's see your beauty," he undid her bun to reveal her full hair.

There were nights where Lauren just wanted to be hammered and loved every second of it. Other nights, light play seemed too rough to her. This was a rough night, and Zack was relentless in his approach.

"MMM Mmm MMMMM!" Lauren moaned helplessly, but with occasional, "Ohhhhhhh!" mixed in to show her pleasure.

This was where they could be silent when it was just straight bondage sex. When Lauren said to be rough, he was rough. Lauren could only moan helplessly while she waited for one of them to climax.

Sometimes, Lauren would fight and roll around like an unwilling victim. If she was going to be tied up, then she was going to be as difficult to get as possible. This cycle continued for 30 minutes.

"MMM mmm mmm!"
"Thatta girl!"
"Mmm Mmmm mmmm!!! MMMMMMMMM! NNNNNN!"
"I'll get you soon."
"MMM NNNNNNN!" Lauren fought. The more she fought, the warmer she got.
"Here it comes."
"Mmm mmm Mmmmm EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! MMMMMMMM!" they went at almost the same moment.
"Dual climax feels so... good!" he relaxed on her.
"MMMMMMMM!"
"Quit acting like a r*** victim!"
"MMMMMM!"
"Stop it!" he spanked her on the butt.
"Mmmmmmm!" she relaxed.
"Be calm..."
"Mmm hmm!"
"You want a twist?"
"Mmmm... mmm hmm!"
"Just... for... you!"
"MMMM!" her breasts were twisted.
"Isn't it incredible?"
"MMMMMM!"
"Stop groaning like that!"
"MM MM MMMMMMM!"
"Fine! Take this!"
"MMM MMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Man, don't ever pick on your sister for having an R addiction ever again!"
"MMMMMM!"
"Look, you! That's enough of this!" he blindfolded her with a purple bandana.
"MmM MM MMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"You know what? Fine!" he rolled her over, "Get ready you!"
"MMM MMMM!" she felt her butt get invaded and hammered.
"You want this? You get it!"
"MM MM MM MM MM!" she moaned rhythmically with his motions.
"You just won't will you?"
"MM MM MM MM!"
"Now...," he withdrew and rolled her back over and removed the gag, "Will you stop it?"
"It's so much fun egging you into this aggressive behavior."
"Damn it! Take this!"
"MMMM!" she got a mouthful of Zack.
"MMM! MMMMMMM! NMM MM MMMMMM!" the girl groaned as she was roughly pulled up and down.
"THIS is your punishment for being so combative and mischievous."
"MMM MMM MMM MMM!"
"It'll take me a while too. You have a long wait ahead of you."
"MMM MMM MMM MMM!" she groaned each time he pulled her.
"That's right Lauren!"
"MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM!" she fought him mightily and tried to escape his grasp.
"I'm not letting you off so easily."
"MMMM MMMM MMMM!" she continued for at least 2 more minutes.
"Here's your punishment."
"MMMMMM! MMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Take it all!" Zack said triumphantly.
"MMMMMM!" Lauren groaned.
"Did I count 14 there?"
"MMMMMMMMM!"
"Bad girl! You like that!" Zack immediately gagged her and started spanking her.
"MMMMM!"

This sort of process wasn't the norm, but it was typical of their style of bedroom adventure. It often involved Lauren wanting something specific that will turn her on and egging Zack into doing it. In this case, she wanted an R style hammering and swallowing, and she got that. Now, she was being spanked just like she wanted. Lauren was a very, very naughty girl in the bedroom.

"Mmm hmmm mmm!" Lauren pleaded pitifully after a light spank for every year of her age.
"You liked that butt pumping and want more?"
"NNNN!" Lauren shook as she knew she deserved it.
"OK!"
"MM MM MM MM MMMMMMMM!"
"Little girl enjoying this?"
"MMMMMMMM!"
"Let's stop then."
"Let's see if she's ready."
"MMMMM!" Lauren felt him enter for what would be the last time of the night.
"Oh... she's ripe..."
"Mmmmm! she felt herself ready to go.
"Is she ready?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"She deserves the pleasure."
"MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!"
"That's it. Would you like the gag removed?"
"Mmmm hmmm!"
"OK."
"That was amazing... oh, Zack, I love you... tie my legs tightly."
"OK then."

Zack took ropes and bound Lauren's waist/crotch, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs.

"I love that... let me clean you one last time... sir."
"Very well. But you are alone. I will not help you."
"Help me find you."
"No!"
"Dammit!"

Lauren squirmed around slowly trying to find her husband while blindfolded. It wasn't easy especially with so many feelings rushing through her body, but she did eventually find him.

"Force me to do it, Zack."
"No."
"Force me... treat me like I'm your pleasure toy for this."
"If you insist."
"MMM MMM MMMMMMM!" Lauren was being forced to enjoy her husband one last time.
"It's going to take a while."
"MMMMMMM!" Lauren groaned further as though this were genuinely forced and unwanted.
"Enjoy this one because it's coming in due time."
"MMMM! NG! NUMMMMMMM! RPP! MMMM!" and other expressions filled the next few minutes.
"Here it comes," Zack laughed at his gross joke.
"MMMM! MMMMMMMMMM! EEEEEEEEEEEKKK! NOOO! MMMMMM! UHHHHHHH!"
"You like that?"
"MMMMMMM!"
"Swallow it all, honey!"
"Oh... so f*cking awesome, Zack," Lauren panted.
"Time to shut up again."
"MMMM!" her gag returned.
"I'm going to shower. You'll stay in the tub, OK?"

She sure did. Zack got the shower at a comfortable temperature and turned on the tub at a reasonable pace. He tied Lauren's ankles to the faucet, plugged the drain, and put her in the filling tub while he showered.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" Lauren yelled off and on while this happened.

Zack knew his times well. When he climbed out of the shower, he turned off the tub and saved Lauren from her peril. After a big kiss, he untied Lauren's arms and left her to finish the rest while the tub drained. After Lauren showered, they got their underwear on and Lauren took her place as the little spoon.

It was another steamy night in their young marriage.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 013: A Little Bit Too Silly
Saturday, June 3, 2017

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 18#p159518
Last edited by AlexUSA3 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 014: Taken
Monday, May 29, 2017

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 88#p152888
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 015: In the Forest

Redone here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 57#p151457

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 016: Lauren on Top (F/M)
Saturday, September 16, 2017

"My sweet Zack...," Lauren said as she sensually massaged his shoulders.
"Can I help?" he asked non-chalantly.
"Zack, just relax and let your wife handle everything... would you like a cup of your blueberry tea?"
"Sure... always good at night."
"I agree."
"I'm going to bed!" Caleigh said and fled.
"That girl!" said Lauren, who was in black trainers, a tie-dye t-shirt, and a black headband with her hair in a bun held by a red scrunchie.
"What about her?"
"She's such a good roomie!"
"OK, I get that for sure!"
"Let me massage these arms, dear," she said, "You've been writing so much today."
"OK, honey... OK."
"That'll let me... handcuff you dear."
"What the f***?!"
"Oh, sweetheart, what the literal f***! You just relax. Love is in control."

Lauren brewed the tea and then made sure Zack got it at a reasonable pace. They sat down together and watched the baseball games for their respective teams (Tampa for Lauren, and Chicago White Sox for Zack) before Lauren made her next. She was on Zack's lap with her arms wrapped around him for much of the games. As the game progressed, she slowly bound his elbows and breasts.

"Now, Zack, it's time to surprise you further."
"Oh? How so?"
"By gagging you."
"What??"
"Be quiet, dear!"
"GAH!" Zack said as a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief gagged him.
"Let's go to bed, dear... you can't escape!"
"Mmmm mmmm!" he nodded wanting to know what she had in mind now.
"Move along, sweetheart," she said with a big grin on her face, "I want a little ice cream tonight!"
"Huh?"
"You'll see."

Lauren naturally took off Zack's pants and under before she bound his waist/crotch, ankles, knees, and thighs. Then she pulled her own shorts and underwear down but didn't remove them.

"I'm in control of you now," Lauren said.
"Mmm mmm!" he began.
"Shh shh shhhhh!" she hushed him, "No need to protest. We'll both get what we want."
"Hmm."
"There there," she grabbed his head and slowly kissed him on the cheek.
"Mmmmm," he felt her slowly pulling herself up and down.
"Just relax and enjoy it, my love... I won't be mean."
"OK!" he did as she said.
"I feel something hard between us, dear."

Lauren slowly moved herself on her husband while giving him loving, slow kisses. She continued her exercise until she felt the warmth of his orgasm in her body.

"That, was beautiful," she said and rested her head on his chest for a moment.
"Mmmm!" he tried to communicate but failed.
"I still have my needs, dear... It's harder for your sweet bride to reach her pleasure point."
"Oo ath ooh eed!"
"I am, honey... I am... I'm finding it very difficult... I'm used to being the toy!"
"Heh heh!"
"Oh, don't fret, dear... I feel it coming slowly... I'll get there."
"Mmmmmmmm."
"Mmmm... Zack... it feels too real... ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Mmmmmm!" he enjoyed the feel as well.
"Would you like to do me a second time?"
"Mmmm!" he nodded.
"OK," she grabbed him and rolled so he was on top, "Take me... I'm your prisoner of love!"
"Mmmmmm!" he pushed himself in and out, and in brief order he released.
"Zack... Ha ha ha! Oh, I love it! You're the best man, Zack."
"Mmm..."
"Let's go play a new game. Come on!" Lauren put her underwear and shorts back on and led him to the bathroom.
"MMM!" he wasn't used to hopping like she was.
"That's it sweetie... stand right there," she said and removed the gag.
"What's this new game?" he asked.
"It's called... Lauren wants a snack!"

Lauren knelt on the floor and began moving herself up and down her husband with great pleasure.

"Oh, Lauren, your lips feel so good."
"Both sets?"
"Yes."
"Mmmm... I love doing this to you so much."
"It tickles a little at times."
"Does it?"
"Heh heh yes!"
"Well, don't worry, dear... Mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm!" she wrapped her arms around him and pushed herself as far against Zack as she could.
"You like that so much."
"Mmmmm! MMMMMMMMMMM!" she groaned as she forced Zack to empty into her mouth.
"Is that it?"
"Mmmmmmmmm! Oh, that's almost as good as ice cream," Lauren responded.
"Is that so?"
"Oh, is it ever... it's even sticky and creamy!"
"TMI!"
"Zack... I love it so freaking much, and I don't know why!"
"Hand it to yourself."
"I will," she began pumping her husband with her hand, "I like it so much I bought us a cheap one of these."
"What's that?" he stared at the solid black ring gag.
"A ring gag... just for that kind of play... let me demonstrate," she gagged herself with it.
"OK."
"Mmmmm," she continued pumping Zack with her hands and tugged the crotch rope... she knew it'd take a little time.
"Lauren?"
"Mmmm!" she told him to wait. And wait he did while she 'reloaded' him.
"I think I'm ready."
"Mmm,"
"You want a bigger treat?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"OK," he said as she paused and instead played with her headband.
"Mmm!" she said upon readjusting.
"I like when you get mussy during sex."
"Hmph!" she resumed her handjob.
"Oh, it's a biggie."
"MMMM!" she put her husband through the gag.
"Oh, that's the trick."
"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she happily groaned as she drank from her Zack.
"Oh, that's a big one coming!"
"Mmmmmmm!" Lauren was very happy and, when she was done, removed the gag.
"Is that all?"
"Yes, yes it is. I have had so much pleasure and joy this evening, my sweet delicious husband."
"I don't know how I feel 'bout that."
"Loved, Zack, loved, but," she said as she untied him, "I was so naughty to do this to you."
"Are you suggesting you deserve to be tied up?"
"Not this time... just that I was naughty... then again..."
"I love you, Lauren."
"I love you more, Zackary."
"Lauren," he said as they embraced, "Let's take a shower... and maybe by that time I'll be ready to give you some more."
"This sounds good to me."

After the shower, Lauren put on her "pajamas" which were her black trainers and a black sports bra. Her husband bound her ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows, and he gagged her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana. Lauren squeaked a little, but soon they were asleep with Zack as the big spoon.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 017: The Second and Final Experiment
Friday, March 2, 2018

Joy, wearing a purple skirt, brown leggings, a brown t-shirt, and a purple camouflage bandana headband, found ropes binding her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, thighs, breasts, and waist/crotch. Her own ball gag and a strip of microfoam tape gagged her, and a brown bandana blindfolded her. With everyone else tied up or not in the dorm, it left Hannah and Joy alone in the room.

"It's time for revenge," said Hannah, who had yellow sweatpants, a brown sweat-shirt, and a yellow kerchief bandana.
"Hmmm?"
"Revenge," Hannah shut the door quietly, "Gangsta Girl... It's time for fun."
"Mm mmmm!"
"That's right," Hannah kissed her, "Let's turn each other on, Joy."
"GRM!" Joy resisted a little.
"Girl!"
"Mmmmmm!"
"Even if it isn't love, it's fun."
"Mmmmm!" Joy returned the kiss as best she could.
"That's it, Joy... Hannah's in control now."
"MMMMMM!" Joy responded as Hannah dry humped her a little.
"Mmmmmmmm!" Hannah gave a long kiss on the lips.

============================================================

Joy felt Hannah's hands fondling her breasts. She squirmed uselessly. She was rolled onto her stomach and had the stronger Hannah on top of her and pulling her shirt up.

"Mmmmmm Joy... you're so fun to cuddle... and fondle too."
"GRMMM!"
"Shhhhh... it'll be more fun for you if you struggle less."
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Now now," Hannah squeezed her nose shut, "Joy, behave yourself."
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm! MMMM!"
"Are you trying to do that to yourself?"
"NG NNNNNNNNNN!" Joy wet herself.

At this point, it was still a lot of fun to be the slave of Hannah's passions. Joy felt her bra pulling up too.

"Is this... passion? Joy?" Hannah kissed Joy on the cheek yet again.
"Mmmmmm!"
"Has any man... ever loved you like this?"
"Nmm mmm!"
"I am always...," Hannah squeezed Joy's boobs, "Amazed by you, young lady. It's time for some heavy pleasure."
"EMMM!" nipple clamps in the form of binder clips tortured her boobs.
"It's an amazing night so far... but I," Hannah said while petting Joy's kerchief covered head, "Am just beginning."

Joy was almost done.

"You've wet yourself so many times," Hannah said, "Time to teach you a lesson for it."

Hannah proceeded to wrap Joy's face in 12 layers of blue duct tape before wrapping her head in blue vet wrap. All that was visible was her nose. Joy hated this kind of heavy duty imprisonment.

"Ng," quietly came from Joy while Hannah dry humped her and kissed her buried face. The vibrator made it hard for both of them...
"Ohhhhhh," Hannah said with pleasure.
"Mmmmmmm," Joy followed.
"You're so much fun, Joy," Hannah whispered into her ear.

Joy was done and couldn't escape.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

"MMMMMMM!" Joy fought quietly as she was desperately trying to escape Hannah's grasp.
"Joy, Joy, Joy!" Hannah kissed her.

This time the nose plug was one, the vibrator was on max, and the crotch and nipple pulling were intense. The gag was so horrible she was practically mute, and nothing came out as tried to scream while Hannah continued. Joy couldn't help orgasming though, and that just drove Hannah more.

"NGGGGG!" Joy groaned at this one that was now extremely painful. It was hurting her to orgasm this much.
"What a bad, bad girl.
"MMM MMMMM MMMMMMMMM!"

Joy was being r*ped by her roommate.

"That's enough, Joy."
"NNNNNNN!"
"I enjoyed it too."
"UH OOH!"
"No, no... you... *yawns* I'm dead tired... in the morning...," Hannah passed out from exhaustion.
"Eh ee oh! Eeeeth! Uhm un el ee!"

The next morning was one of the toughest in Joy's life. It took a lot of courage to look Hannah in the face and tell her the truth. In the morning, Joyce quietly cut Sera and Bridget free so they could get ready for their day. Soon, it was just she, Joy, and Hannah in the apartment. A fight broke out soon though.

"Hannah, you f***ing r*ped me last night. How on earth could you?" Joy asked while crying.
"Joy, what do you mean?"
"I said 'no' over and over, and you kept abusing me for another 2 hours!"
"I didn't mean to do. I thought you were just acting."
"I tried to tell you. Instead, you taped my fingers and crushed my head so I couldn't signal or scream."
"I didn't know that's..."
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"I'm sorry, Joy!"
"That's not good enough for this!"
"Joy, please forgive me!"
"Get the f*** away from me!" Joy shoved Hannah so hard she fell on the floor.
"Hey! I said I'm sorry! Joy... please!" Hannah sobbed uncontrollably, "Plea-ease!"
"What's going on here?!"
"She violated my boundaries and thought she could f*** with me because it was consensual the last time!"
"It was not! You straight up bound and gagged me that time just so you could!"
"I asked explicitly! All you asked was 'Wanna have some sexy fun?'"
"I'm sorry!"
"F*** yourself, b*+c#!" Joy slammed and locked her door.

Noise cancelling headphones were great at a time like this. She could blast some music and not even hear her friends on the other side of the door. She was a disgrace for a person who was wearing a pink skirt, a brown t-shirt, and a pink bandana headband in the name of "modesty."

"What happened last night!?"
"We screwed around a little... Just for sexual thrills and nothing personal... and I... pushed beyond the boundaries."
"Hannah!"
"I'm sorry! Oh, the hell with it! What's the use?!" Hannah grabbed her phone and coat.
"Where are you going?"
"Nichole's! Bye!"

Hannah, in her orange sweatpants, blue t-shirt, orange kerchief bandana, and blue hoodie, stepped out.

"Hannah, what's wrong?!"
"I don't want to talk about it!" a tearful Hannah said.
"You're safe with me."
"Nichole, I pushed too far. I'm a hot mess and miserable as a result. Just let me be."
"Hannah, just sit down here... let it all out. That OK?"
"Mmm hmm!" Hannah choked out between sobs.

"You heard what happened with me and Joy? In the bedroom?"
"Yeah... I did... what's that have to do with this?"
"That time, I was tied up, and she more or less took advantage of it... Well, last night the roles were reversed, and so we had it the other way. Part way through she decided she wasn't satisfied, and I didn't heed her because she didn't use the signal and thought it was just being dramatic to play it up."
"Oh, brother... Hannah, really?"
"I just wanted to have fun! Nichole, I had a boyfriend who'd give me sex upon request because we were just two junkies... I get super needy and don't know how to properly control myself... Joy's similar... so we get our kicks off each other."
"Hannah, you need to stop."
"Nichole, I can't! Don't you understand?! I've turned myself into a addict. I just want to be myself again. I thought Joy and I had gotten past it before, but I just can't. I need help! I'm begging you, Nichole! I just want Joy to be my friend again because right now I think she hates me."
"Let all the tears out."

Hannah was at the table just crying her eyes out. She genuinely felt terrible about her actions.

"Lord, I'm sorry I did something to hurt my friend. You love her too... tell Joy how sorry I am.."

"Hannah, I'm sorry, please come back. It's all my fault," Joy texted her friend as she, too, was crying bitterly.

What a mess they had put themselves into. They both had problems... real problems. They both had scars from the past and instead of helping each other they had taken actions to reopen long healed wounds. They were painful, soul-crushing wounds indeed.

"Joy, I'm sorry too. We've helped each other get into so much trouble instead of getting out of it," Hannah responded.
"I know. Please, Hannah, come back!"
"All right."

"Hannah?"
"Nichole, I'm a mess and need help. I need to go home."
"But it's already snowing out there! I can't have you get lost and possibly freeze to death."
"I can't fix things with Joy from here. Nichole, thanks, you've been a big help," Hannah gave her a hug.
"Hannah, I can't have you getting hurt!"
"I'll be fine."
"I'll be... praying for you. Text me when you get back."
"Thanks, Nichole. I will."

Hannah stepped out into the increasingly dangerous snowstorm. She moved quickly as things got increasingly disorienting, but a familiar building kept her on the right path.

She just wanted to be curl up with a cup of hot tea and see her friends' faces again.

"I... must... soldier on!" Hannah ducked inside the first campus building she found, which was a class building.

While she paused to warm herself inside the eerily empty building, she texted Nichole that she was in that particular building. Nichole responded that she understood and to keep playing it safe.

Hannah knew she was only a little ways further. She could exit the back door of the building, cross the street, and walk another 2 minutes or so to reach her building. She breathed a huge sigh of relief when she saw the familiar brick walls. A little more distance, and she was at the correct door.

"HANNAH!" Joyce said excitedly, "You're all right!"
"Yes!" she was embraced by a tight hug!
"Joy, get off the throne and get out here!"
"What?"
"Hannah came back!"
"HANNAH!"
"Joy, I'm so sorry about last night! Let's never ever do it again!"
"I just want to be your friend again!"
"I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me?"
"I forgive. And I'm sorry for shoving you earlier."
"Aw, Joy, you're forgiven!"
"I promised to never screw you ever again!"
"Friends?"
"Friends!"

It was the stereotypical two girls tearfully reuniting after a spat. You've all seen it in the sitcoms before. A cup of hot tea and a blanket indeed warmed Hannah right back up.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 018: You I Love

Bridget Sjaastad had had an interesting relationship that had involved direct sex, bondage sex, and just plain old TUGs. Over time, it had gotten more interesting.

====================================================
October 1? or 2?, 2017

"Oh, that's how it feels!" Bridget said to Roberto.
"It's warm and kind of gross actually."
"But, Roberto, I just love you so much! You know... I've never been with a man before."
"That's two of us."
"Making jokes at a moment like this!"

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Ropes now bound Bridget's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs.

"That's it... Oh, Roberto, it's so nice and tight!"
"Is that what you wanted?"
"Yes... It'd be such a shame... if you took advantage of me like this."
"What you saying?"
"Well, I'm so helplessly tied up... but you didn't gag me."
"Hmmmm... I get it... maybe a little..."
"Mmm hmm... Roberto," Bridget rubbed her head against Roberto.
"Bridget, that's almost ticklish."
"Oh, this was so soft before... now it's sticking into me."
"That's called 'wood' Brigida."
"No, no, it's manhood, Roberto. Can we...?"
"Can we what?"
"May I finish hardening it for you?"
"Let's have fun with it, Brigida."
"I want to be blindfolded for it though..."
"Ha! Why?"
"Because I'm going to need to be forced to do it."
"Let's make the most of it, Brigida."
"Let's," Bridget was blindfolded with a brown bandana, "Oh, this is so exciting!"
"Is it?"
"Oh, it is... anything with you is exciting."
"Maybe we should go bowling instead?" he joked.
"Let's finish what we started," she grinned.
"All right," Roberto said now fully into this.
"Do I hear pants dropping?"
"I think so... now, girl, I won't stop until I'm satisfied."
"MMMM!" Bridget groaned as she got a mouthful of Roberto.
"That feels so good, doesn't it, Brigida?"
"Mmmmmm!"
"Take it as I need," he pulled her more roughly.
"NN NNNNN!" she squealed a little while containing her pleasure and displaying fear instead.
"My beloved, you're soon to bring me some satisfaction."
"MMMMMM! EH EE OH!"
"Not yet, my dear... you ask, and you get."
"Mmm mmmmmmmmmmm!" she groaned as Roberto orgasmed into her mouth.
"That's it... take it, dear."
"Mmmmmmmmmmm."
"Is that all?"
"Oh, that was nasty... I heard it tastes good from Lauren."
"Depends on what I ate that week."
"Ooohhhh. Eww."
"Well, now what?"
"You could gag me and hump me, but that doesn't sound so good right now. My spit's on that thing now."
"How about we cuddle a little before we have to go?"
"Oh, just untie me... I did it again. I seduced you again!"
"Don't cry, honey... It takes two to tango, and I should never have tied you even after you asked."
"Untie me now, please!"
"All right."

Saturday, October 30, 2021

This now leads us to a time in 2021, after Roberto and Bridget's wedding, when Roberto's baseball team had a costume party around Halloween. Being as she was, Bridget hadn't really been involved in anything Halloween related as a child. This was a first for her, and she decided to pick out something that would catch her husband's eye more than anything.

"This will spin his eye's toward me in a heartbeat," she said to herself quietly as she picked out a sexy Robin costume, "Good thing Robin never got screwed in any shows I saw as a child."

Both hid their costume from the other until it was time to leave. Bridget stepped out and watched Roberto's jaw drop.

"Shut that mouth, boy!"
"Right... Robin."
"Oh, don't worry... there are pants that are only attached by velcro."
"*Gulp* Are there now?"

For the first time in their relationship, Bridget felt that she'd turned the temperature up too much. Roberto was just staring in amazement at his wife's figure, which the outfit perfectly complimented. Egregious thoughts passed through his mind.

"What are you dressed as, anyway?"
"I was thinking not quite as dirty as you... I'm just the Dungeon Master. See? I have handcuffs and stuff."
"Roberto, you and I are going to have one kinky evening."
"I suspect we will."
"I just have to make sure you keep yourself down long enough for us both to have a good time at the party itself."
"Yes, ma'am."
"That's right now! Let's go... boy! You keep yourself calm, and maybe... just ask... and you'll kidnap me from the party and satisfy both of our needs."
"OK... OK... OK... [I marry girl for her soul, not her body, but man did I score on both.]"
"What did you mutter?"
"It wouldn't be right if I told you."
"Stop it! Let's roll... boy!"
"I like when you play off the fact that you're older than me."
"Move it, Dungeon Master!"

The party was horribly awkward for all the ladies involved, really. Baseball team staffs are 99% male, and this means it's the team and then their wives and girlfriends. The ladies just enjoy the snacks and drinks, complain about baseball together, and get annoyed that the other men are studying them.

"Honey, ready to kick this off?"
"I actually am."
"Good, no one will bat an eyelash if I put these handcuffs on you. First, they all think they're fake; two, it'll make an unforgettable exit for us."
"Let's do it... and remember to be mean to me later."
"OK," Roberto said and put the handcuffs on her.
"Everyone! The Dungeon Master has kidnapped the great Robin! Robin just can hope... haha! Batman won't save her."
"I guess this is *gulp* good night!" Bridget said in mock fear.
"Let's go, prisoner," Roberto pushed her out the door toward the car.
"Yes... You know Batman will save me though."
"I genuinely suspect you're screwed this time. No one knows the Dungeon Master's secret lair!"
"Oh, no! Where are we going?!"
"You'll see soon, little lady!"

Little was said on the way home as Robert and Bridget just enjoyed the company. He forced his wife to march into the apartment.

"Sit down!" he forced his wife onto the sofa.
"Roberto, you're smiling!"
"Dungeon Master!" he ripped off the pants.
"Are you going to hurt me?!"
"Muahahaha! I have kidnapped you now, Robin! I shall do the lascivious things my mind has desired, and the loss of you will make Batman lose his mind with guilt! Then, nothing is between me and the greatest crime wave ever seen! I shall become filthy rich, and then I shall never want for money again, and you will forever be my slave!"

While The Dungeon Master spoke, he bound Robin's ankles, knees, and crossed wrists and removed the handcuffs. A perfect breast harness made her breasts pop out. It was apparent from the smile on her face that there was no real danger at all.

"Don't hurt me! MMmmmmm!" strips of red duct tape went across Bridget's face.
"Mmmmmmmm!"
"Let's see if those legs are as beautiful as I imagined," he pushed up what little skirt she had, "Oh, am I lucky!"
"Mmmmm nnnooooooo!"
"You have no long how long I lusted for you, Robin," the Dungeon Master ran his hands through the girls hair, "I knew you were a girl all this time. Only a girl could have breasts like that."
"Mmmmmmmm!"

"Just think. I can destroy this city! Gotham is mine as I wish! I will vanquish all my enemies like you! No one will be safe unless they bow to my powerful hand. And I will torture you in ways that will terrify you. Oh, you'll wish you were dead. The abused will have a happier life than you. But, the most glorious part, will be destroying Batman! When he finds out what has happened to you, he will lose his mind and become consumed by guilt and revenge. But, alas, it is my revenge as I will do what the Joker, the Penguin, the Riddler, Harley Quinn, and others have failed to do; kill Batman! My trusty street sweeper will riddle him full of holes, no joke, and you will break and feel no choice but to serve me."
"Mmmmmm!"
"Now, I'm going to tie up a bit more and let you worry for a while," Roberto hogtied her from ankles to wrists."
"MMMMMMMM! EEEEE!"
"You just wait your turn."

Bridget/Robin rolled around helplessly while squealing. She was quite happy with how this situation was playing out so far and was anticipating the next part. Her wishes came true as her husband returned with his pants unbuckled and dropped.

"Are you ready?" the Dungeon Master asked as he put Robin on the sofa so that her boobs were on the arm rest.
"Mmm mm mmmmm! Eh eee oh! Eh eee oh!"
"No chance, Robin; this is it for you!" he removed the tape.
"What are you doing to me?" she asked while she looked up at his eyes, "Please... let me go!"
"Time to learn your place!"
"Mmmmm!" Robin got a mouthful from the dungeon master.
"You better get used to this."
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MM!" she was forced up and down.
"You better like the taste of this stuff, because it's becoming a part of the weekly menu at the Dungeon Master's castle!"
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Robin got the drink of the sticky fluid in a series of pumps.
"I have this as well..."
"Mmmmm!" she was staring at the orange 2" Chuk-it ball with a red bandana through the holes... the big one.
"This'll fill your mouth from now on."
"Mmmm nn ah nn ah!"
"That'll go nowhere!" he tightly knotted it behind her head.
"AUGH!"
"Robin, welcome to your new life."
"UGHHHH!"
"Let's take a peak under your shirt... one... button... at... a... time..."
"ARGH!"
"Dumb bra!"
"Hmph!"
"Remove that... Those are pretty... gives me an idea."
"MMMMMPH!" Robin was carried over and put on a kitchen chair.

The Dungeon Master attached Cool Girls' style nipple clamps (a.k.a. binder clips) to Robin's nipples and ran a rope from there, under the chair, and around her wrists to Robin's crotch. It was tight so that she either pulled on her crotch or pulled on her nipples.

"MMMMM!" Robin pulled... they didn't engage in too much with pain, but it turned on her on in these types of games.
"The sexy Robin in danger... you will suffer much."

The Dungeon Master command the situation after 15 minutes as he tilted Robin in one direction or the other. This forced a pull on either her crotch or her nipples, and it became clear that he was forcing her to not allow a climax.

"GUH UH UH UHHHHH!" Robin began to cry in frustration at this, especially when the Dungeon Master was rubbing around her vagina to stimulate her some more.

"It's time to fulfill my desire."
"GUH! UHHHHH!" Robin fought as the hogtie, knee, and predicament ropes were undone.
"Face the reality of your world now."
"MMMMMM!"

Strong arms moved Robin onto the floor in front of the sofa, and there she was alone and face-to-face with her captor. Her pantyhose were ripped while she shrieked into the gag, and she felt his penis enter her vagina.

"MMMMMMMMMM!"
"That's it, Robin... You really are mine now... Is that... I know that's your sweet spot."
"Mmph! NNNNNNN!"
"I'm going to show you soon enough," he pulled out.
"NNNN! OOH IH!"
"Is Robin beginning to get some Stockholm syndrome and like this?"
"Mmm hmm!" Robin nodded; her body hurt from being teased like this for so long without any orgasm of her own.
"I'm not letting you enjoy this then."
"NNNN! UH EE!"
"All right... because you're beautiful and helpless... I'll do it..."
"Mmm mmm mmm!" she rhythmically groaned as he repeatedly pushed on her sweet spot and pulled out.
"Robin is enjoying the moment."
"NMMM! MM MM MMMM!" she turned to more of a squeal and a struggle.
"This is going to be your big moment... but... I pull out again."
"MM MMMMMMM! Ah awna oh!"
"Oh, you do... well... maybe this is your chance," he continued his cruel pattern, which caused his own package to swell a bit.
"MMmMMMMM!" the girl began orgasming.
"You're mine, Robin!"
"EEEEEEE! MMM! ELLLLLP!" Robin shrieked as the Dungeon Master ejaculated into her with great force.
"That's it... that's it..."
"Mmmmmmm!" she felt his pumping that just seemed unending.
"That's enough..."
"Mmmmm!" she relaxed and lost character, giving her husband a gag kiss on the cheek.
"Let's undo that gag and see how you feel now."
"Oh... Dungeon Master... would you hammer me like that until you go again... and then would you be willing to keep my tied up until you have enough to feed little helpless Robin a second time?"
"I'll try... four times will hurt for me."
"Like I don't after all that."
"You're kidnapped though."
"Mmmmm!" she got his hand over her mouth.
"Remember."
"Mmmmm!" the Chuk-it ball returned.

The Dungeon Master fulfilled this strange request from his captive, and he was quite certain that she was engaging in orgasmic pleasure of her captivity as the squeals were now replaced with sensual moans with occasional squeals. His suspicions were confirmed by the wetness he felt even before he was ready to go again. He kept moving in and out, and there were squeals and shaking as he again expressed his own pleasure.

"I need a few minutes before I complete your torture."
"Mmmmmm!" Robin blinked her eyes pitifully.
"Man, it's not easy to keep at it like this," thought the Dungeon Master.

He walked back over to Robin and this time seated her on the sofa upright. He tied a very tight waist/crotch rope and removed the gag. Robin just expected it and pulled back without any words as the Dungeon Master began forcing her up and down his penis. She knew this would be a long and slow process, but it excited her immensely to resist and pull on the crotch rope... so much so that she again was the first one to orgasm.

"MMMM!" she resisted more and fought.
"Your fight is useless, Robin. No one can save you!"
"EEK! NO! NO NO NO! MMMMMMMMM!" she yelped as she received her second drink of the evening.

Five minutes later, they were cuddling on the sofa, with her head in his chest.

"Roberto, it's you I love... and no one else... that was so much fun."
"I love no other woman but you. Let's untie you, Brigida... You have to look nice for tomorrow."
"OK!"

The young married couple couldn't ask for more.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 019: Jenny's Birthday Suit

"Hey!"
"Hey what?"
"Oh, stop it, Nichole. I'm going to be taking a shower. Just behave yourself for a change."
"I always behave myself."
"Not when you're giggling and sneaking around!"
"Maybe I have something funny in store for you."
"All right Gangsta Queen...," Jenny shut the door to the bathroom.

As soon as the shower was on, Nichole reached under Jenny's bed, opened the tool box, grabbed a small screwdriver, and quietly unlocked the bathroom door. Then she put the tools back just as they had been before. She had her rope and gag ready to go. Now, the White Bandana Gangsta Queen, in white trainers, a red t-shirt, and a white kerchief bandana, waited for the shower to turn off.

Nichole had told friends Lauren and Joy what was about to take place because they were probably the only people Jenny would ever share this with. She really was giggling though because she was about to subject Jenny to something neither had experienced: tied up and gagged while naked. This was going to be fun!

It was certain to be a blast, and as soon as the water was off Nichole grabbed her gag and a piece of rope. She waited for the familiar *plop* of the towel on the counter and entered.

"Nichole, what's wrong? Wait, let me go! NOMPH!" she was no match against Nichole and a blue ball threaded with a pink bandana.
"Just put on your underwear, Jenny, and let's move."
"uth the un-uh-air???"
"Yes! Move."
"Mmmmmm!" Jenny complied, but in reality she was smiling.
"Now, turn around."
"Wuh uh-ow yy rah???"
"Don't need it, Missy," Nichole roped her wrists together behind her back.
"Mmmmm!"
"Shhhh!"
"MMMM!" Jenny groaned as she was led into the bedroom.
"There, there, let's go love."
"Mmmmm."
"Lie down on your bed right there."
"MMM EH EE OH!" Jenny begged in mock fear as ropes bound her elbows tightly so that they touched.
"You're fine, Jenny... Oh, stop kicking me."
"Mmmm!" Jenny stood up and began walking away, but Nichole grabbed her.
"I'll be really mean on those legs now!"
"Hmph!" Jenny watched as her ankles were crossed and tied.
"No more running for you."
"Mmmmm!"
"Oh, I love when you fight."
"EEE! Eh ee oh!"
"Not a chance!"
"UGH!" Jenny felt her lower thighs getting tied.
"That's a good girl now."
"Ur a ah url!"
"I know I am."
"HMMMM!"
"Oh, would you stop complaining."
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... HMP!"
"Now quit flailing!" Nichole moved to her sister's waist/crotch.
"Wheee! Op ih!"
"Oh, Jenny Danielle Kristensen, you stop it!"
"Mmmmmmmmm!"
"Oh, you like the way it feels."
"Eh ee oh!"
"That'll restrict you now."
"Mmmmmmm!" Jenny felt her knees get tied next.
"You know it's only because I love you, Jenn."
"Ur nah ithe!"
"I try my best."
"Utht eh ee oh!"
"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny... no!" Nichole began on a breast harness.
"EEK! Ah uv ooh, ih-ole!"
"That's better... I love you too!"

Nichole finished by tying the harness and adding a rope at her upper thighs; for toppers, Nichole wrapped Jenny's face in 8 layers of silver duct tape and hogtied her from ankles to elbows. Now, Jenny was thoroughly bound and gagged. The girl, in just her panties, was completely helpless.

"Boooobbies, Jenny!"
"HMM HMM!" Jenny tried to laugh at this.
"Man, fleshy and weird feeling."
"GRM!"
"Hey, you like being fondled, that's you. I've just never felt anyone's boobs but my own. Yours are bigger and nicer."
"HMPH!"
"I'm a tickler myself!"
"AH HA HA HA HA HA!" Jenny's tickle torture began.

Naked and helpless at the hands of her best friend... Jenny didn't mind one bit!

Nichole exposed Jenny's "birthday suit" on another occasion. This one was in college during junior year and between Nichole's "first" and "second" weddings. This was a very difficult time for Nichole, and Jenny brought her a lot of happiness.

"Bridge! Could you come here?" Nichole said with a pitiful whine.
"Hey, Nic-- I!"
"What's wrong?"
"I can't look at you. Every time I look at you it breaks my heart!"
"Well," Nichole looked at the wheel chair and her multiple casts, "I just want my sister."
"Jenny?"
"Yeah... Just bring her to me viciously bound and gagged like only you can. But in her undies only."
"Oh, that's dirty and mean. I'll do it!"
"You're a natural born switch!"
"What's that mean?"
"It's a TUG term... means sometimes you'll tie up your husband sometimes!"
"Oh! For sure! Gotta go. Jenny needs me!"
"OK!"
"Jennnnnnnnnyyyyyyy!" Bridget called out to the Gangsta Queen.
"What's up? Need me for something?" Jenny asked in her happy tone.

Jenny was wearing her pink running sneakers and matching pink socks, brown trainers, a red tank-top, and a pink bandana headband with her braid held by a brown scrunchie. Her innocence was always a source of much joy to her friends because she just exuded kindness and trust around those she loved. Bridget was direct in her request.

"I do need something! Jenny, I'm kidnapping you!"
"What?!" Jenny acted out wide-eyed panic very well.
"C'mon!"
"No!"
"Worse! This one's going to be special!" Bridget tried to pull off Jenny's shirt.
"What are you doing?!"
"Making things fun! Janie, help me! Hold her legs!"
"All right!" Janie was eager to help.
"Stop it!"
"I had a request from someone you love!" Bridget threw away Jenny's shirt.
"OHHH!"
"Get her shorts and stuff off! I'll hold her down until her legs are bound nice and tight!"
"MMMMM!"

Jenny was helpless now. Bridget was hand-gagging her and had an arm wrapped around her torso. Ropes bound her ankles, thighs, knees, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist/crotch, in that order. Jenny was gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a red bandana and a strip of microfoam tape.

"Here you go!" Bridget and Janie brought the girl to Nichole.
"Put my sweet sister on the bed!"
"MMMMMM!"
"And hogtie her!"
"Sure thing!"
"MMMMMM!"
"Oh, stop it!" Janie slapped her butt while Bridget hogtied her from ankles to elbows.
"EEEE!"
"My sweet sister!" Nichole weakly wheeled over to the bed.
"Let me help," Janie said as she assisted Nichole.
"MMMPH!"
"Oh, Jenny...," Nichole pet her head and braid gently.
"Mmmmmm!"
"Girls, leave us, please... I want to have fun with my sister as if we were home."
"No problem! Our pleasure!" Bridget snapped a photo as she backed out and shut the door.
"I love you so much... Oh, Jenny."
"Mmmmmmm!"
"You've done so much for me that last week and a half. When I was getting attacked, all I thought about was you and Chris. You two."
"Mmmm!"
"Jenny, without your friendship, I'd be dead. So, I want this TUG to be special and different. Just for us."
"Hmm?"
"Well, remember when I grabbed you as you exited the shower this summer? I'm just gonna."
"MMMMM!" Jenny realized her bra was unclipped.
"Open these!"
"MMMM!" Jenny looked down at her breasts.
"Boooooooobies, Jenny!" Nichole squeezed them with her good hand.
"MMPH!"
"Thatta girl!"
"MMMM!"
"Nice, big for your size booooobies!"
"MMMM!"
"Here I go!"

Nichole hobbled out of the chair and onto the bed. Never mind before, but with all the plaster casts, Nichole was much heavier than Jenny. She got right on top of Jenny.

"Bestie! I love you! But I don't want to screw around either. Just tease your boooooobies!"
"MMMMM!"
"That's it. I think it's nap time."
"Hmph!"
"Good night!"

Nichole and Jenny: friends forever.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 020: Kidnapped for Love

Redone as a multi-part story here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 44#p156044
Last edited by AlexUSA3 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 021: Lauren's 1st CNC

"Zack, when I come home, would you surprise me?"
"Surprise you?"
"Yes, sweetheart... kidnap me... use me... force me to please you."
"You want to roleplay heavy-r?"
"Well, you make it sound bad like that!"
"Because it is!"
"No, no, this is a wife being surprised by the love of her life with a night of passion."
"All right... I can get behind that."
"I look forward to it!"

Lauren put on her bright blue trainers, a black sports bra, and a bright blue bandana headband with her braided hair in a bun held by a black scrunchie.

"I'll be at the gym."
"See you later."

Zack got all the supplies he needed for the kidnapping: rope and the ring gag. Lauren was wearing the blindfold already, and he got a blue rubber ball gag ready as well.

"Cay, you may want the earbuds tonight."
"Why?"
"Things might get noisy."
"Oh, brother, I understand."
"Sorry."
"Think about me before you start making plans to have loud sex."
"Sorry, Cay... I should think about you more."

"Zack, we're back!"
"Hmm... he must have gone somewhere."
"After that workout... I need to shower. See ya in the morning, Cay."
"G'night, Lauren!"
"Zack? Hmmm... he's gone."

Lauren walked into the bedroom and started getting her clothes as though she were taking a shower. She sat and took her sneakers off. As soon as this was done, she was grabbed and had her ring gag jammed in her mouth while she was wrestled to the bed.

"MMMMMMM!"
"Stop fighting!" Zack said while he bound her wrists behind her back.
"MMMMMMMMMMM!"
"That's a good girl!" he then bound her ankles.
"MM MM EH EEE OHHHH!"
"Come, my athletic beauty!" he threw over his shoulder and carried her into the master bathroom.

Lauren fought mightily, but the ropes were tight and effective. Zack sat down on the toilet seat and began forcing her up and down his c0ck.

"EEEEEK! MMMMMMMMM! NNNNN!"
"I'm already enjoying this too much!"
"MMMMMMM!" Lauren got her first creamy drink of the night while she vainly tried to escape his tight grip.
"That's it, sexy stuff."
"MMMMM!"
"Why are you fighting me? You know I can kill you if I wish."
"NNuuuh!! NUH UH!"
"Now, be a good girl while I satisfy my needs using your body."
"NOOOO!" Lauren feigned resistance while her shorts were pulled down.
"Let's move you onto your bed, missy."
"GRRMMMMM! EH EE OH!"
"No chance, honey!"
"MMMMMMM!"
"Stop it!" he spanked her on the butt.
"WEEEEEE!"
"Now, missy, let's really enjoy the moment."
"NOOOOOOOO!"
"I can't stare at the those pitiful eyes and do this... good night, sister!"
"MMMMPH! OHP IH!" Lauren's headband was pulled over her eyes.
"The last you'll see of me!" Zack said while he redid the knot tighter than he might normally blindfold Lauren.
"Oh, God!" Lauren groaned.
"Is it too much for you to take?"
"NNNN! EH OFF UH EEE! OP!"
"Oh, this is going to feel... oohhhhhhhhh!"
"MMMMM! EEEEEEEEEEEE! MMMMMMMMM! NO!" Lauren groaned into the ring gag as Zack emptied into her vagina.
"You love it, Lauren."
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

After a 5 minute break, Zack returned with renewed energy while Lauren squealed and struggled. Even in the dark, Lauren glistened with sweat.

"Time to see how much you can take."
"MMMMM!" Lauren yelped as her butt was invaded.
"Hold still girl or you'll get hurt."
"MMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM!" Lauren was orgasming with sexual thrill as she was literally f*cked.
"Stop fighting!"
"Mmmmm!" Lauren stopped and let herself get hammered until she felt his orgasm.
"I can't do that anymore," Zack said when he stopped, "I can't forgive myself if I really hurt you."
"Hmmm?"
"That's super risky, Lauren... I can't do that to you.. I love you too much... From now on it's pretend ass or no ass."
"Ugh. Oh-ay!" she understood.
"Now, let me have a few minutes, and we resume. Remember, you're kidnapped by a strange man!"

"MMM!" the helpless Lauren felt her husband enter her mouth through the ring gag.
"Take this, toy!" he roughly pulled her up and down.
"GRMM!" she shook her head in useless resistance.
"Oh, sweetheart, you're getting a mouthful this time."
"MMMMMMM! NOOOO!" Lauren screeched as he filled her mouth with fluid.
"I can tell you like the taste."
"Mmmmmmm!"
"Now, let's fill your soul another time."
"NK!" Lauren felt her vagina fill with Zack again.
"Keep still little girl."
"UGH!" she knew this would be a long time, and she looked forward to her orgasm.

Zack pushed harshly and used her for his own purposes. He moved in and out of her with great force, and he could tell his wife's pleasure when he felt her again wetting herself. He then moved swiftly and worked until he was again ejaculating.

"MMMMMMMM!" Lauren yelled helplessly while really enjoying this.
"My slave."
"MMMMMMM!" she squirmed and twisted while he was pumping her.
"It's useless... Oh... Lauren, I do love you."
"Mmmmmm! MMM MMMMMM MMMMMMM!"

Until my sister was attacked, I had to admit CNC was my favorite sex game with Zack. I love being able to do nothing as he uses my mouth, vagina, and anus for his orgasmic pleasure. After Janie was hurt and the baby was born, a long time passed before we dared that game again, and then we did so cautiously; part way through, we stopped because I began crying in pain for what had happened to Janie.

Next time, Zack and I will bring you inside one of our CNC games.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 022: Nichole's 1st CNC

"Chris, can we play a rough game tonight?"
"Rough game?"
"Yeah, one where you kidnap me and just use me up."
"That sounds like a r*pe game. Are you sure?"
"That's kind of it. A real big kid TUG, for married people. I can tell you're stressed, honey."
"You just see me worried about the exam next week."
"Mmm hmm... It'd be a game just like the fun we had in the woods, only more extreme. I'm going to get ready for a shower, and if you're game make sure I don't get to turn the water on, OK?"
"OK."

===============================================

Nichole stepped into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Then, she got a towel and wash cloth and put those on the counter. Then, she took her clothes off and was naked. She was studying the multitude of scars on her body when Chris entered and pointed a blade at her.

"Who are you?!"
"You're nightmare, lady! Grab that bandana and sit on that toilet."
"OK..."
"Hold still, or I'll slash!"

Chris bound her wrists and elbows behind her. He took the bandana and blindfolded her with it.

"What are you doing?!"
"Just a beginner's treat!"
"MMMM! MMMM MMMMMMM!"
"Be a good girl and let me do this."
"MMM!"

For Nichole, it was hard not to enjoy this. She hated the thought of facial. She hated anal. But she loved oral and vaginal. She felt herself moving up and down Chris's d!ck while she was unable to resist. It didn't too much effort for him to release.

"EEEEE!"
"That's it, missy!
"MMMMMM!"
"There we go. Did it taste good?"
"Uh huh," Nichole nodded fearfully.
"Your beefers are nice."
"Don't hurt me, please."
"Hurt? You have strange worries."
"You're going to use me, aren't you?"
"Yes, I am."
"Please don't! I'm too young. I want children and stuff!"
"Just be willing."
"MMMMMM! NOOO!" a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief gagged her.
"Stop it!"
"NOOO!" Nichole tried thrashing, but Chris wrestled her on the floor to frogtie her ankles to her upper thighs.
"Stop resisting, and this will be easier for you."
"Mmmmm!" Nichole was picked up and carried to the bedroom.

"EEEEEEEK! NO! UGH!" Nichole shrieked in protest as her vagina was filled by Chris's strongly pushing penis.
"You're helpless, now, aren't you?"
"MMMMMM!"
"Just hold still."
"Mmmm! NNNNNN!" Nichole shook and fought while Chris pushed for her pleasure spot.
"I know I'll find it."
"Mmm mm mmmmmmmm!" Nichole loosened her strife.
"I knew I'd find it."
"GRM!"

Nichole was naturally not much of a mover in sex. She was more about the kisses, the little whispered affections, and finding comfort. She finally just accepted it helplessly and remained still, and she felt a pretty forced orgasm.

"I feel that."
"Mmm!"
"Beautiful young lady."
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Nichole yelled as he filled her.
"This is my pleasure girl, not yours."
"No! Thtop ih!" Nichole snapped her fingers three times.
"What's wrong?" he removed the gag.
"I hate this game."
"Honestly, Nichole, this game does suck. It's fun out in the woods or something for quick oral or the like, but otherwise it's not my speed. I like it better when it's just us having fun."
"Same here. It's more fun being the Gangsta Girl for a quick screw, but not an elaborate kidnapping. Let's try again like that. Let me get dressed more appropriately, and we can do it in our style."
"OK," Chris smiled at her.
"I love you. MWAH!"

Nichole got herself neat and tidy and Nichole-like. This meant putting back on her pale blue kerchief bandana and trainers with a navy blue tank-top.

"To make it easier, I'm going commando," she said to Chris, "I'll be brushing my hair."

Nichole stepped into the bathroom and began brushing her wavy hair. It was difficult to do this and not ruin the wave that defined her. She had all but forgotten and was fully focused on her hair when a naked Chris grabbed her.

"MMM!" she screeched into his hand as a blue rubber ball filled her mouth.
"Come here."
"GRMMM!" she was dragged to the bed pushed onto it.
"Be quiet."
"MMM!" she felt the handkerchief tightly knot behind her head.

Ropes bound her wrists and elbows behind her back and her ankles. Then, the fun began.

"MMMM!" she watched as her shorts were pulled off her.
"You're hubby's tonight."
"Mmmmm," came a soft whimper from her.
"I'll make this quick."
"Mmmmmm," she was acting timid and scared.
"Just be calm."
"NO!" she knew it was coming.
"See?"
"Ewwww," she quietly expressed disgust as he pumped into her.
"HMPH!
"Was that better?"
"Mmmmmm... mmm hmm," Nichole nodded.
"We have our playing style... your friends have theirs. Let's be us and be happy."
"Ah uv ooh, eetie!"
"I love you too. Let's remove that gag."
"Oh, thanks. Twice with that bugger in a night."
"You happy?"
"Yes, I am... Chris, would you give me one more... this one's about having fun though."
"Gimme time... but I will when I'm ready."
"I like the feeling of being tied up and kissing you while it happens."
"Do you? I just like you. You're my world, Nichole."
"Awww... mmmmm! I love you."

They cuddled for about 20 minutes and occasionally made some happy moans.

"You're the most beautiful gangster ever," he said after some time.
"You just say that... Jenny's a better gangster than I am."
"Nah, you have the punk spunk needed to pull off being a bad girl. You just need the chains."
"Quit being so cute, Chris."
"I have to be," he said while repeatedly running his hands over her bandana and then through her hair.
"Are you going to give me that?"
"Where would you like it?"
"This gangster girl's a bad girl, and she's going to raise a fuss if you don't shut her up by pleasing her."
"That's it, huh?"
"Mmm hmm."
"OK... you ready?"
"Of course."
"OK."
"Mmmmm."

This was Nichole's style. Some part of her really was gangster as she liked the feeling of her husband ejaculating into her mouth even though she didn't find much for taste in it. It was their one guilty pleasure. It was best when she was kneeling on the floor or, like this, on the bed with him on his back. Nichole pushed and pulled until she felt that distinctive pumping action.

"MMMMMM!" she enjoyed this.
"Well?" he asked when he had stopped.
"Perfect. Gangsta Queen likes that stuff."
"Unfortunately for Gangsta Queen, she's staying bound and gagged until further notice."
"Yes!"
"Shut up."
"MMMMM!" the same gag returned.

Ropes bound her knees, thighs, breasts, and waist. Then, it was time for Nichole to sleep while dressed, bound, and gagged as a bandana-wearing Cool Girls' Club Gangsta Queen should be.

Nichole and Chris had found their comfort zone in marriage, both in living together and in loving together.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic