Kidnapped coworker. M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped coworker. M/F

Post by bindngag »

I had been training with Val for the last few weeks. We were stuck out of state, and in a really nice hotel. From the minute I met her, I wanted her. She was so fucking sexy. Crystal blue eyes. Long, flowing brown hair. She was my height, about 5'8". Probably weighed about 145. But her body is what really separated her. Amazing ass, perfectly round and switched whenever she walked. And her breasts were so lovely. Had to be a double D, and she always wore really tight work shirts.

We would spend 12 hours a day at work, busting our ass. And I always admired her and watched her from a far. I had so many fantasies about what I would do to her. All involved her being tightly bound and gagged. We would get off work and go to the gym together everyday. She would wear the tightest leggings, that formed perfect to her beautiful legs and ass. And a very tight sports bra, that caused her breasts to push out. Half the time I would just watch her sexy ass run on the treadmill. The way her ass bounced. Her breasts slightly moving up and down. I was always turned on around her.

After the gym, we would go downstairs and drink free beers. This hotel was awesome, free alcohol! We would talk for hours, and I would have thoughts of grabbing her afterwards and binding her tight. But I never got the chance, plus she had made it clear that she was not interested.

I always brought my tools with me. Rope, gags, cloth for blindfolds and tape. Which was my favorite to use. Never knew when I get the chance to tie a girl up. I also always brought stuff to knock a girl out. I'd never actually kidnapped a girl, but I had tied many of them up before. And I really wanted to tie Val up. I knew she would never let me tie her up, willingly, so I just had to wait for the perfect time.

One night we had just got done working out and were heading to our rooms to shower. It was the middle of a blizzard, and it got really bad. Next thing I know, the power goes out. The emergency lights come on, so you really can't see anything too clear. Of course, Val calls me freaking out about the power outage. I told her calm done and I would go downstairs to the front desk. They told me it could be out for hours, so I figured this would be the perfect time to grab her.

I tell her I'll come hang out with her, so unlock your door. I go back to my room and grab all my rope and tape, and head up to her room. I get to her room and walk in. She gives me a big hug and lets me know how relived she is I'm there. I see she had taken off her sports bra and is now wearing a very tight, black shirt with no bra. Her breasts look so amazing pushed tight against her shirt. I'm immediately aroused.

We hang out for about an hour, and the power is still out. I have to do this now. I tell her I'm going back to my room. At first she protests, but I convince her everything will be fine. I'll see her later at dinner. And I leave.

I place a piece of tape over the lock, so it can't close all the way and head out to the hall. I double check my bag to make sure I have all I'll need. Then I wait for about 30 mins just so she doesn't suspect me. What she doesn't know is I slipped a drug in her drink to knock her out. Figured after 30 mins, it definitely took effect. I slowly sneak back into her room. I can see that her phone is lighting up the room, so I'm pretty sure she's out cold. I walk around, slowly and see her asleep on the couch.

First I check to make sure she's out cold. I lift her arm, and it just drop back down. I've wanted her for so long and can't help myself. I slowly caress her amazing ass, just imagining what I can do to her now. I get to work quick, before she can wake up.

I pull out a coil of rope and tightly bind her hands behind her back. No movement, so I know I'm good. Next I cinch her elbows together and tightly bind them. I cross her ankles and tie them and tie rope around her legs. Both over and under her knees. Still good, she's out. I decide tape is the best thing for a blindfold and wrap her eyes 5 times, making sure she can't see anything. I don't want to gag her while she's passed out, so I decide to wait.

About 20 minutes later, she finally starts to wake up. At first I just watch. Watch that she realizes she is tied up. Before she can say anything, I shove a wadded up bandana in her mouth. I want to make sure she can't scream for help. I grab my tape and cleave gag her, finishing off with a wrap gag. Now I know she'll be nice and quite.

She tries to scream through the gag, but it is too tight and just a muffled mmmmmpph comes out. I stand her up and force her to hop over to the kitchen table chairs. The whole time my hand on her breasts. I'm so aroused at this point, I have to call myself down. I force her to sit in the chair and go grab my bag. She is still trying to plead though the gag, but it's of no use. I pull out more rope and secure her wrists to her waist, tight. She looks so fucking hot like this. Her breasts are jetting out so much from the elbow tie. I slowly start to caress them. She objects, and pulls away. So I know I need to bind her tighter. I pull out a long piece of rope and slowly, but deliberately, start wrapping it over and under her beautiful breasts. Making sure with each pass,I touch them. She is still trying to yell they her gag, but it just comes it out sexy mmmmmpphs Everytime. This turns me on even more.

I don't say a word because she knows my voice, but I start to get a little rough with her. Pulling her hair, rubbing breasts more aggressive. Still she struggles. So I grab another coil of rope and slide it through her wrists, connecting it to the bottom of the chair. I then grab one more piece and do the same with her ankles. I stand back and admire how fucking hot agree looks tightly bound and gagged. How amazing her breasts look, and I love the gag on her. She's in for a long night.

Part 2 coming soon.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A good start
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Can't wait for part 2, this was so hot! A big fan of all the fondling and breast play, and I love a tape gag that goes cleave and then wraps around the head, those look great.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

Mmmmm….Very sexy
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Excellent stuff
johntaeger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johntaeger »

Nice story 8-) waiting for part 2
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hot, sexy, yes and so much more. The yearning of the protagonist to fulfill his dreams with Val are palatable. That he has all the necessary resources, including drugs, show that he is no amateur at this. So far, he has been careful to protect his identity and to cause no lasting physical harm. As the tale progresses, we will see about Val's mental wellbeing. Excellent work!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Seren
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seren »

Was a fun read! Looking forward to part 2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic