CAPTURED BY VIKINGS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER (M/M) *CHAPTERS 1-16*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] and [mention]Rtj65[/mention]
Welcome to the adventure, guys! Thrilled to see that you could both join us!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention]

Thanks for the awesome comments, guys. Glad to see Jamis' account still holds your interest.
Our young narrator is hard at work writing the next portion of his harrowing adventure.
The next chapter should be up relatively soon.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Just to let you know I'm still reading this story. Still interested and am ready to read about Balgruffs return.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Interesting developments. Like many others, I didn't expect Jamis to be successful in getting Hrongar to intervene (if that is indeed what Hrongar will do). Resourceful or not, Jamis is sticking his neck out, shall we say. This could totally backfire on him. And during this time period, backfires could result in death. Though I don't belive death is on the table here, I still sense trouble one way or the other.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Caught up on a few more chapters. It was interesting reading about Jamis's introduction to the longhouse and his new life there even if some of the detail was a bit harrowing. I'm glad you're not shying away from the realities of the situation.

The return of Hrongar was very exciting and he definitely lavished a lot of attention of little Jamis. Definitely a classic [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] motif but it never gets old!

Looks like Jamis has a bit of excitement lined up for the future if Hrongar gets his way.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Fu** why did I wait so long to read chapter 13 and get caught up. Not much warning either to the spicy spice 🔥🔥
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
@Sockgaggedman and @Rtj65

@KidnappedCowboy @ShadowHusky @DeeperThanRed @Guardianbound
@wataru14 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Bradstick @Sockgaggedman @Rtj65

Thanks for the awesome comments, guys. Glad to see Jamis' account still holds your interest.
Our young narrator is hard at work writing the next portion of his harrowing adventure.
Relatively doesn’t mean two weeks 🙄🙄
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

that1kid13 wrote: 1 year ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
@Sockgaggedman and @Rtj65

@KidnappedCowboy @ShadowHusky @DeeperThanRed @Guardianbound
@wataru14 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Bradstick @Sockgaggedman @Rtj65

Relatively doesn’t mean two weeks 🙄🙄
With no point of reference specified, 'relatively' doesn't really mean anything!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

You can't rush quality.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago You can't rush quality.
It's always worth the wait.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago
I agree with both of you. Bondagefreak has always produced quality work, which is why everytime I see a story by him regardless of what the story is, I read it.

Without stepping on anyone's toes here, everyone needs to remember that outside of here, everyone has a life. Things change daily in life. Not saying it's the case for Bondagefreak but I have ADHD, whether its a full contributor or not, my mind is always doing a 100 things at once. I have to be in the mood for anything I am working on or it takes 10 times longer then it should or just turns out less then I would like.

It doesn't hurt to let a author know you are still thinking about a story but as the old saying goes, good things come to those who wait. I am sure we'll be seeing a new chapter in the near future.
Last edited by Red86 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago
I agree with both of you. Bondagefreak has always produced quality work, which is why everytime I see a story by him regardless of what the story is, I read it.

Without stepping on anyone's toes here, everyone needs to remember that outside of here, everyone has a life. Things change daily in life. Not saying it's the case for Bondagefreak but I have ADHD, whether its a full contributor or not, with my mind is always doing a 100 things at once. I have to be in the mood for anything I am working on or it takes 10 times longer then it should or just turns out less then I would like.

It doesn't hurt to let a author know you are still thinking about a story but as the old saying goes, good things come to those who wait. I am sure we'll be seeing a new chapter in the near future.
*not me commenting that after a month of being behind on reading* he knows it’s a joke ;-) 💗
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

that1kid13 wrote: 1 year ago Relatively doesn’t mean two weeks 🙄🙄
Now now, that'll be quite enough from you, Mr Entitlement 8-)
Nah, but seriously, I get that you guys are anxious for the next chapters. It's flattering to know that you're enjoying Jamis' adventure. I've had a very hectic week, but should be able to get a bit of writing done on the weekend and next week. Having said that, I did publish a handful of chapters these past two weeks, both on EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) and BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+). I haven't seen you on either of those in months. Might wanna catch up to the newest chapters while you wait for the next ones of this adventure here ;)

[mention]Red86[/mention] Makes an excellent point about needing to be in the right mood though. I always have two or three stories in simultaneous production, and I usually rotate the production of chapters depending on my mood and what I feel like writing. Much to the annoyance of my readers not following this tale, I wrote 15 chapters of Captured By Vikings last month, then went back to Bound & Gagged and published a number of chapters before returning my focus on Easy Prey IV.

I'll be bringing my focus back to Jamis' story in very short order. I just need to be in the correct mindset, otherwise, I can't write.
It's unfortunately not something that can be forced. Anyways, thanks for the comments and encouragement, guys. I appreciate it!
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago I wrote 15 chapters of Captured By Vikings last month, then went back to Bound & Gagged and published a number of chapters before returning my focus on Easy Prey IV.
Personally, I didn’t start appreciating how much work you put into your stories till I started writing myself. When it takes 10ish minutes to read a chapter it can be easy to think it’s easy to write. However they take 2-4 hours to write and revise before publishing.

You really spoil us by publishing* so often. I understand having a hectic week as well, so please take as long as you need before you start writing again. I’m excited to see where Jamis life goes next, but take all time you need. :D
Last edited by Bradstick 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago You really spoil us by punishing so often.
I expect it was just auto correct but that looks like a Freudian slip to me! :)

I seem to have got into a bit of a mischievous mood at the moment!

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago I wrote 15 chapters of Captured By Vikings last month, then went back to Bound & Gagged and published a number of chapters before returning my focus on Easy Prey IV.
Personally, I didn’t start appreciating how much work you put into your stories till I started writing myself. When it takes 10ish minutes to read a chapter it can be easy to think it’s easy to write. However they take 2-4 hours to write and revise before publishing.

You really spoil us by publishing* so often. I understand having a hectic week as well, so please take as long as you need before you start writing again. I’m excited to see where Jamis life goes next, but take all time you need. :D
I totally agree, we’re VERY spoiled with how often he posts-which to me is why it’s funny. Normally he posts so fast it takes everyone a second to catch up. Literally no question about how much effort he puts into his stories.

But seriously hurry up. 😉🥰
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONGER-THAN-EXPECTED WAIT, GUYS.
LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN, SHALL WE?

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Subexplorer71[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]KidBlink[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DAY 72
Skerpla 22th, A.D 841

CHAPTER 16 - MOTIVATIONS UNKNOWN

Even as I followed the Jarl's eldest son down the flight of wooden stairs, my mind grew burdened with worries as to what he would do to me should he find the absence of anything objectionable going on in the thrall pen.

Several moments had passed during the time I'd busily spent begging and pleading for Hrongar's intervention. Though I'd done my best not to waste precious time, there remained a very real possibility that the unholy acts being perpetrated downstairs were already done and over. Should the grumpy Norseman enter the thrall pen and find a room full of sleeping slaves, he would surely take his frustrations out on my own hide.

Fortunately, Lady Luck did not turn her merciful gaze away from me that night. For when Hrongar barged into the musty slave quarters a short moment later, not only was the offending thrall still forcing himself upon the women, but his usual companion had also joined him in committing these barbaric acts.

I made sure to remain in the corridor and pressed myself up against the unlit stone wall as the towering blond overlord disappeared into the depressing room. I, of course, had no idea what his reaction would be, but his willingness to follow me downstairs and see for himself what it was that bothered me so filled me with a sense of hope.

Imagine my utter shock and surprise when mighty Hrongar stepped out of the dusty pen just a brief moment later, holding not one but TWO of my fellow thralls by the scruff of their miserable necks.

Though the two of them were surely smart enough to connect me to their plight, I sought to make myself very small when their quivering forms were pulled out of the room and dragged into the dark corridor by the visibly humoured strongman.

The mighty brute barked a set of orders, almost immediately causing the two chainmail-clad sentries standing guard in the great mead hall to come scurrying down the flight of steps. I listened as Hrongar spoke a series of commands and then watched as the pair of guards took hold of the doomed culprits and very forcibly led them away.

The blond-haired behemoth peered inside the thrall pen a second time before chuckling derisively, closing the heavy door and then setting his steely blue gaze down on my pitiful form.

A familiar sensation of fear washed over me as he very slowly and menacingly closed the distance between us. I bowed my head and averted my gaze down to the stone floor, but the beastly giant simply picked my chin up with his superbly thick fingers and peered down into my fearful brown orbs.

The man never gave me an explanation as to why he'd deemed fit to help me that night. I wasn't deluded to the point of believing that he'd done so due to an emerging sense of morality, but judging from the way he looked at me and found amusement in my distraught state, I had to believe it had something to do with pity. Pity, and perhaps even a modicum of fatherly affection for me.

Hrongar smirked almost toyingly as he traced the back of his index finger along the left side of my tear-lined face. His touch was warm and gentle, but even its lack of roughness didn't completely conceal the danger that lurked behind it. My senses remained on high alert during those brief seconds he allowed his calloused fingers to caress my soft neck. The sheer size of his hand and the girth of his stupendously massive arm left little doubt as to how much physical strength he commanded.

Though my submissive words and outwardly feminine manner usually had for effect of garnering his approval, appealing to this man's limited sense of mercy was every bit as perilous as playing with fire. Ysolda's stern warnings about him and the other men still resonated loudly inside my head. In my loneliness and despair, I had grown attached to the Jarl's eldest son, and yet part of me knew with utmost certainty that he would dispose of me on a whim the moment his curiosity was quenched. I was currently the object of his fascination, but my status as his most favoured thrall remained precarious at best.

"Go back to my room, sveinn-barn. Wait for me there." the towering behemoth finally ordered, referring to me as "little boy" and keeping his icy blue gaze locked on my face even as I obediently pulled away from his fiercely imposing presence.

I, of course, did exactly as I was told. I climbed the set of wooden stairs leading up to the second floor and immediately made my way towards the door that marked the entrance to the champion-warrior's private bedchamber. A momentary glimmer of relief dawned upon my worried soul as I tentatively peered inside the candlelit room and saw the vacant bed that alerted me to Gerda's absence.

After entering the strongman's personal sleeping quarters, I waited and waited and waited some more. Though the hour was very late and the sun was undoubtedly well on track to approaching the eastern horizon, the adrenaline still coursing through my veins kept my heavy eyelids from shutting...at least for a while. I remained alert for some time still, and spent much of it contemplating what would become of my fellow thralls and wondering why Hrongar's return was taking so long.

My knees ached from the weight of my kneeling body, but still, I remained positioned in front of the bedroom door, determined to greet the returning behemoth with the spectacle of my unmistakably submissive pose.

Alas, my resolve may have been strong and unwavering but my body was not. I eventually did end up succumbing to the growing burden of fatigue and soon found myself closing my weary eyes and curling up into a fetal position. It was there that Hrongar found me; sleeping on the uncarpeted floor that separated the doorway from his fur-covered bed.

I instantly woke up to the sound of his large boots stepping into the dimly-lit room, and fearfully looked up to see the unpredictable man's visibly amused face. Much like I did every time I laid eyes on him, I discreetly observed his features in the hopes of discerning any detectable signs of displeasure. Thankfully, there were none to be seen.

The impossibly broad-chested leviathan yawned as he slowly marched himself towards the lavish bed and sat atop its cushioned edge. Even though my eyes were submissively downcast, I could feel his fiery gaze lingering atop my curled up form. I didn't dare question him about the fate of the two men he'd dragged out of the thrall pen; mostly because it was not my place to do so, but especially because I feared being made privy to gruesome details about their demise.

Hrongar may have been nothing more than a seafaring barbarian, but he was quite perceptive, even by less primitive standards.

"I fix problem for you, little sveinn. Thrall pen be more quiet now. You and the women sleep better. Want to see how I fix problem?" he asked, gently nudging my back with his boot and smirking amusedly as though anticipating my curiosity.

Much to the hulking man's continued amusement, I allowed my face to betray a saddened expression and shook my head 'no' before whimpering that I didn't. I genuinely feared what he wanted to show me. I feared the solution he'd employed and was understandably quite terrified of being made to witness the potentially gruesome fate that had befallen my fellow thralls.

"Come, pretty boy. I show you." the brute light-heartedly commanded, rising up from his seated position and nudging me with his boot a second time.

I shook my head 'no' again and desperately whimpered another plea in the hopes that he wouldn't make me, but the intimidating muscleman merely told me to be quiet and insinuated that his creative solution did not involve any pain or bloodshed.

"Shhh. Fall silent, little one. I know you have weak spirit and soft heart. What I show you not make you weep or lose sleep tonight. Trust Hrongar." he spoke, adopting a somewhat more reassuring tone. "Come now. We go to the stables." was the last words he spoke, before leading the way out of his bedroom and ordering me to follow close behind.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I wonder if Hrongar is missing a sock or two. I can only guess where this is going but I think Jamis, and I, enjoy whatever it is Hrongar has done.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love that Hrongar stepped in to help!

I wonder how he "quieted" the offenders in a way that isn't gruesome. With a sock gag, perhaps? :)
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter and I am so glad Hrongar decided to intervene. I must say I am very nervous for the after math of this night. We see you do a lot of time jumps in the chapters so I’m curious how these thralls will react to Jamis should they be allowed back to the thrall pen.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
KidBlink
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidBlink »

Ohhhhhh, I actually like him a lot. He is good to Jamis. I can't wait to find out what happened to the two thralls.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I finally got caught up and forgot about reading the previous chapter that came out before this. I'm curious but worried as Jamis as to what Hrongar did to the thralls now. As a viking, this means he could've done something brutal or maybe humiliating to them in the stable. Who knows. Can't wait to see more, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh, so Hrongar came up with something creative and not anything gruesome or painful. This should be interesting 😆

Though I'm still wondering if Jamis has painted a target on his back with those two 🤔. I guess it may just depend on their current predicament 🤣
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I too wonder exactly how Hrongar dealt with this situation. Will it actually bring some peace to Jamis and the women? Or will it lead to retaliation?
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

There we go, all caught up now. Sorry it's taken me so long [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], you know it's not your writing that's to blame!

Hrongar definitely made use of Jamis although after the more touching scenes in the banqueting hall with Jamis on his lap it turned into something a lot more animalistic and brutal. He definitely sees Jamis mainly as a tool for slaking his urges but there's also curiosity there as well. He clearly enjoys Jamis's total submission to him as well as Jamis's attempts to manipulate him.

Loved Hrongar taking advantage of Jamis in his brother's bedroom, complete with brother's dirty sock for a gag. Also enjoyed Jamis waiting, kneeling, for Hrongar to return only for sleep to overtake him.

Jamis is making the best of a bad situation but I just don't think Hrongar will be the route to his long term salvation. It will be interesting to see what happens when Balgruff returns.

A great exploration of this time period and definitely rounding out the traditional Viking stereotype. I think it is great to reflect that dominance and submission has always been a part of human life and that both routes are perfectly valid survival strategies for getting through life. To me these explorations of complex, 'unequal' relationships are always going to be far more powerful than a never ending stream of ropes and gags. It can be more than just a game. That being said, I hope Hrongar has had some good old-fashioned TUG fun with the thralls in the stable! :)

We waited and waited and waited some more... (made me smile)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic