CAPTURED BY VIKINGS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER (M/M) *CHAPTERS 1-16*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Dang a month now?? Slackingggg 😉😉🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I just wanna take a quick minute to thank you guys for your steadfast support on this tale. My story-writing has pretty much been on pause since the start of the summer, but with winter fast approaching, a new writing season starts!

I just want to assure you guys that even though CAPTURED BY VIKINGS didn't fare particularly well in the "WHICH STORY SHOULD I CONTINUE FIRST?" POLL I'll be paying this story a visit this winter and picking up where we left off.

This isn't the last you've heard of Jamis or his hulking Viking overlords.

@Bradstick @Guardianbound @Stormee @gag1195 @ShadowHusky @GoBucks @Ossassin @KidnappedCowboy @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Subexplorer71 @wataru14 @socjuc @privateandrews @that1kid13 @TayDay95 @blackbound @TightropesEU @harveygasson @Ropelover98 @chadmc90 @Red86 @jammer212 @CrownedLoy76 @KidBlink @Pup @Sockgaggedman @Rtj65 @LockedCheeseBird
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Excellent! I love period pieces and eagerly await the next chapter!!!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Good. About time
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago There we go, all caught up now. Sorry it's taken me so long @bondagefreak, you know it's not your writing that's to blame!

Hrongar definitely made use of Jamis although after the more touching scenes in the banqueting hall with Jamis on his lap it turned into something a lot more animalistic and brutal. He definitely sees Jamis mainly as a tool for slaking his urges but there's also curiosity there as well. He clearly enjoys Jamis's total submission to him as well as Jamis's attempts to manipulate him.

Loved Hrongar taking advantage of Jamis in his brother's bedroom, complete with brother's dirty sock for a gag. Also enjoyed Jamis waiting, kneeling, for Hrongar to return only for sleep to overtake him.

Jamis is making the best of a bad situation but I just don't think Hrongar will be the route to his long term salvation. It will be interesting to see what happens when Balgruff returns.

A great exploration of this time period and definitely rounding out the traditional Viking stereotype. I think it is great to reflect that dominance and submission has always been a part of human life and that both routes are perfectly valid survival strategies for getting through life. To me these explorations of complex, 'unequal' relationships are always going to be far more powerful than a never ending stream of ropes and gags. It can be more than just a game. That being said, I hope Hrongar has had some good old-fashioned TUG fun with the thralls in the stable! :)

We waited and waited and waited some more... (made me smile)

Was brushing up on this tale a bit yesterday and this evening (cause I plan on picking up where we last left off quite soon) and just noticed your nice comment. As usual, thanks a ton for your perceptive reviews & commentary, my friend. I'm thrilled you enjoyed what's been put out so far, even more so cause I know you've actually visited some of these old Norselands in person.

You and I have quite a bit in common it seems, as we both prefer relationship-focused stories over bondage-centric ones.
Glad you're enjoying Jamis' journey so far. More to come for sure.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Finally found some time to catch up on this tale. Those who know even a little of Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s greatness in storytelling will know that time constraints are at fault, not his writing.
It feels foolish to stand before such a tale and only be able to compliment it with one simple word, but all I can say is: spectacular. Truly, this entire account of events is spectacular.
Glad to have crossed this one off my reading and commenting list for Sir's works. I think this might actually be his last tale that I haven't commented on in a while. This is what I call a productive summer on my part.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Thanks for the nice comment, buddy-boi!
I'm glad you were able to catch up to this and am pleased to learn you've enjoyed the start of Jamis' harrowing account.

I certainly plan on coming back to this over the course of the coming months. Stay tuned.

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Damn. What a treat. History, bondage, an author who strives to be historically accurate and expertly walks the line between using the language of the times and being still readable. Really, really well done! I love it when I can just relax into a historical story and enjoy the narrative, that doesn't happen that often anymore (I studied history), so thank you for that!

Love the interaction between Janis and his captors, and how he's having a personal awakening, both in the sense that he's definitely attracted to these guys, and that these Norse men might not be the brutes he thought (and was made to believe) they were. He went from describing them as less than men or beasts to calling them more than men very fast! His sense of moral superiority disappeared quite quickly too!

And he's very adept in adapting to his new environment, getting to know that, and regaining a sense of power, even as a thrall! Very curious to see where his journey will go, especially as I'm thinking of going to Norway myself next year! Really love the more narrative-focused story!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks a ton for the awesome comment @LockedCheeseBird. This is most definitely not one of my more popular tales, but it's one I've enjoyed - and hopefully will continue to enjoy - writing nonetheless. I have to be in a very specific mindset while writing this, but something tells me my appetite for Jamis' adventure will increase during these upcoming winter months.

Hope you have a great time up in Norway next year!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic