CAPTURED BY VIKINGS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER (M/M) *CHAPTERS 1-16*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I like Hrongar so much more after this chapter. I wasn’t too sure about him on the boat and up till this point I like Balgruuf more. This chapter changed everything!

He pulled him out the crowd and not only recognized him but also seemed really happy to see him. Then he brings him ON HIS LAP which I love in romantic stories. Also he cared about his hand and seemed worried for him for a moment. I really like him and this chapter gave me the same butterflies in my stomach as when I read about Nick and Steven in there fluff moments.

Am a little worried about Greda. I could see her being quite jealous. If she were to attack him with a knife like stated on the boat, he’s royalty fucked even if he survives.

That being said, if Greda does take a liking to him, having him help out with a baby would be great new job for him. Growing up in an orphanage, I would assume he would have some knowledge of how to take care of a babe. But that could be totally wrong. Either way, LOVED this chapter and can’t wait for the next one!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hrongar and Milk Drinker reunite and he won't be leaving his sights for some time as he is sitting on his lap and being handgagged by the thick hand of his. He'll probably be in trouble for not fulfilling his tasks, but maybe not since the Jarl's son took him away. Nice to see him become more heartier than before, maybe that's the mead talking. Nice work as always, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I can't wait for more. :)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

How can Greda not be jealous :lol: Jamis better watch out. Post partum can be quite the emotional journey, what more if a new favourite comes around. Balgruuf would still make a better match imo.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Hrongar is fun and playful, but he gives me a bit more of a Zack vibe, whereas the steely blue eyes of Balgruuf absolutely gives me Nick. I do believe he may still be punished for his lack of work, even if it was out of his control and due to the actions of Hrongar. And the other thralls may be jealous, but their prying eyes must also have seen Jamis' attempt to escape.

I get so excited for a new chapter. :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

At least Hrongar is being gentle. Given his demeanor during our first interactions with him, and returning victorious, I was expecting a rougher reunion between him and Jamis. Granted, the evening isn't over yet, but so far, so good? I do feel bad that Jamis is unable to help his fellow servants. I hope they don't resent him too much. After all, it's not his fault that Hrongar is holding him captive at the head of the hall!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's taken far too long for me to get around to reading this tale but now that I've read the prologue and first 2 chapters I'm definitelty hooked.

The Viking era is definitely a great fit for many of the common themes in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s works. The Vikings make great dominant alpha males to our wee Celtic lad and at least in this era there is far more of an excuse for dirty laundry! Definitely but to good use in this instance.

I love that you are really trying to capture the historical setting, not shying away from the brutality of the era, although I hope that we will get to see the (slightly) softer side of the Vikings once they get back home. It wasn't all about raping and pillaging! Love the inclusion of the Norse language and as always the descriptions are brilliant and really bring the world to life.

Jamis has definitely piqued the interest of his captors and this story has got my attention.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Hot new chapter 😍 its cute how they treat him😍 that way i wouldnt mind to get kidnapped by vikings
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"Quiet the worms in your tunic" sounds like projection, if you catch my drift.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love Hrongar! Seeing him hold Jamis against his will on his lap while handgagging him is so hot. Wish that was me!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Forgive me [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I'm just catching up with this tale.

What intrigues and excites me the most is the heady mixture of dread and desire, terror and confusion that Jamis experiences.

Well Done, Sir!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

I just want to thank you guys for commenting and reviewing these latest two chapters. Some of my initial concerns when writing this was making the setting appealing enough and accessible to those unfamiliar with the history of this location and time period. That being said, I'm really glad to see many of you who would not normally be into historical fiction of this genre following and enjoying this. A big thanks for the continued support, guys! Welcome to the adventure, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] As someone who had only the vaguest information about that time period, this story is very well done. You do a great job of explaining the history without it coming off like a history textbook. Combine that with your style of storytelling, and this story is absolutely amazing. For me at least, I’m liking this the same if not more than B&G. Keep up the great work!
Subexplorer71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subexplorer71 »

I'm really enjoying this journey. Thank you. I await each chapter with bated breath.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Just bumping this cause it’s awesome and BF needs to write a new chapter
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Wow this is such an interesting story! I absolutely love Hrongar. He's clearly a strong powerful guy, but he has a caring side as well which we saw when he was worried about "milk drinker's" hand. It's super clear to me that Hrongar has feelings for Jamis whether is be friendship, love interest, or anything else, but he definitely like Jamis
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT, EVERYONE!
I'M THRILLED TO SEE YOU GUYS ENJOYING THIS SO MUCH.
WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURE [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] 8-) REALLY GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Subexplorer71[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]KidBlink[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DAY 44
Harpa 24th, A.D 841

CHAPTER 11 - SURVIVAL INSTINCT

I ended up having to sit on mighty Hrongar's lap for quite a while that evening. The stupendously massive hand that remained clamped atop my face and the lack of attention that came my way as he and his fellow Norsemen cheered, feasted and drank left little doubt as to my low rank in Björnstad's social hierarchy. I was a tool, an object, a subhuman of worth similar to that of mere cattle. At best, I could be a plaything or a toy to some heathen brute like the Jarl's eldest son.

The thought of Balgruuf's return and the noncommital manner in which he'd expressed interest in claiming me as his hūs-þræll weighed heavily on my mind. Though I was savvy enough to realise that being a house-thrall most likely implied carrying out many of the same domestic chores I had already grown familiar with, there was still a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the full scope of my functions. Not only was I frightened by the thought of being taken and claimed by such a hulking behemoth, but I also had to face the possibility that he'd already returned from his raid and changed his mind about wanting to own me.

In any case, the uncertainty of my own fate and the precariousness of my lowly station left me understandably terrified. Strangely enough, Hrongar's condescendingly playful affections for me were as frightening as they were reassuring. Frightening because he had previously made quite clear his desire to conquer my backside, but reassuring in that his passing interest in me shielded me from suffering an untimely fate at the hands of some lesser Norsemen.

With the towering warrior-brute's interest in me now being on full display for any moderately observant eye to notice, I was indirectly granted the protection afforded by his rank, birthright and tremendous musculature. So long as the Jarl's eldest son and possible heir to the throne saw me as his plaything, I would be relatively safe from the guards and some of the other men who could potentially wish harm upon me.

It shames me to write these letters, dear friend. A stronger man would have resisted and a more courageous one would've undoubtedly sought to escape the harsh grip of our tyrannical captors. I, however, was not a strong man, nor was I a very courageous one. My mind was hellbent on survival; something which rendered me more compliant than most male thralls and less intent on rebelling.

Aside from a quick mind and a malleable spirit, I had few things to offer my nordic hosts and was of little real use to them. As such, keeping my head down and hoping for the best was my only viable course of action. Or so it would've been, had the Jarl's exuberant firstborn not taken such a curious interest in me.

And so, much to my great shame, I willfully agreed to play along as Hrongar's subhuman plaything. I did so, partially in the hopes of further garnering his favour but mostly as a means of improving the conditions of my captivity.

I sat on his lap and spent the near entirety of that festive evening pressed up against his tremendously broad chest and drawing laboured sniffs from beneath his impossibly large hand.

Oft were the times when I found myself struggling for air and doing my very best to sniff up whatever slivers my heavily-obstructed airways could get a hold of. Even as I sat there, narrowing my eyes down on the harrowingly oversized palm that so easily prevented my speech, the unbelievably mountainous leviathan whose chest the back of my head was resting against remained oblivious to my plight. He just sat there; eating, drinking, laughing, sharing tall tales and listening to the fanciful - and oftentimes greatly exaggerated - stories being spun by his rowdy colleagues.

The many demands for more food and more ale did not dwindle, but much to my continued dismay, the colossal arms that loosely barred my escape prohibited me from helping.

As the laughing, cheering and feasting dragged on, the warmth of the enormous man whose tree trunk-sized thighs I was sitting on, and the bizarre and unexpected safety I found in his arms finally prodded me into a light slumber.

As it turns out, being the plaything of a Norse lord did come with some small perks and advantages. My feet and legs were sore as though possessed of the Devil's fire, and my body felt weak from a mixture of exhaustion and lack of proper sustenance. This respite, though untimely and embarrassing to a degree that I cannot properly put into words, felt like a godsend.

"You fall asleep, little sveinn?" a deep voice eventually asked, instantly rousing me from my surprisingly peaceful slumber.

I did not register the departure of Hrongar's silencing hand from my face, but the tingling of my cheeks grew quite fierce upon realising that I'd unknowingly fallen asleep with the side of my head resting against his freakishly broad and incredibly muscular chest.

I did not answer the brutish man's question, but even to someone as uncivilised and as barbaric as he, it would've been plainly obvious that my body was worn down and weary from fatigue.

"Food give you strength, pretty one. Hrongar feed you now." the brute amusedly spoke, grabbing his bowl of lukewarm venison stew and bringing a spoonful of the meaty liquid up to my lips. I allowed myself to be fed, partly because my stomach was pained with pangs of hunger but mostly because I had no real say in the matter. Another spoon of thick stew was brought up to my parched lips, and then another and another.

Hrongar dipped a sizeable piece of bread in his bowl and used it to soak up the remainder of the stew that lingered inside it. He ate most of the stew-soaked bread but saw to it that I took several bites from it as well.

No one seemed to care that the Jarl's eldest son was hand-feeding a lowly thrall and tending to me as though I were his own son. No one cared, not even his wife.

I drank water from the hulking muscleman's mug and was even fed elk loaf and goat cheese. The beastly champion apparently took great pleasure in feeding me his scraps and having me clean his thick fingers with my mouth. Upon noticing the way I longingly eyed the many exotic fruits that lined the banquet table, he grabbed a fuzzy-skinned one and plunged his teeth into it before finally bringing it down to my lips so that I too could partake in its juicy goodness.

He was a murderer, a pillager and a heathen. They all were. But there was also a strange kindness to him, one that seemed almost impossible when juxtaposed next to his thirst for seemingly wanton bloodshed.

Hrongar gave me several bites of the fuzzy orange fruit before tossing its inedible core away and grabbing what I recognised as being a delicious-looking apple. I thought he was going to feed it to me as well, but he instead surprised me by placing it in my hands and allowing me to take bites from it out of my own free accord.

I still remember tentatively glancing upwards, uncertain as to whether or not I was supposed to hold the apple for him or actually eat it. The look I was met with was one of pure amusement and condescension. The hulking warrior gave me a wink before motioning his head towards the fruit and ordering me to eat up. I did, and it was during that blissful moment when the red fruit's watery sweetness was still filling my mouth that the blond-haired leviathan finally made his intentions known.

"Gerda with child seven months now. She visit midwife everyday and sleep in the midwife birth-house often." he whispered, craning his head down and speaking to me in a low tone so that only I would hear.

The practice of being visited by midwives and sleeping in birthing homes was quite common among the wealthier women nearing the end of pregnancy back home. But it was what Hrongar said next that caused my eyes to grow wide and my blood to momentarily freeze.

"I will have you, little sveinn-barn. Next time my bed is empty, I will come for you. You will be mine."

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

That ending though :lol: looks like someone is about to get conquered...
Enjoy the inner conflict within Jamis to fight or prioritise survival, to become a thrall to someone of high status or continue domestic work in the longhouse.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What another amazing chapter! I was genuinely surprised by how Jamis was given some actual food by Hrongar rather than being left on his lap. Especially when he started grabbing the fruit Jamis wanted. Hrongar is growing on me a lot.

One thing that would be hard working as a kitchen thrall would be being forced make delicious and filling meals and being unable to consume anything but the scraps. I’m glad he was able to get a good meal and return some of his strength.

Can’t wait to see how Jamis reacts to Hrongar's statement of being claimed the next time Greda sleeps at the midwife’s house.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Murderious raider or not, the food looks great :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

For being a pillager and raider of his lands, Hrongar is being a gentle giant to his captured prisoner. Keeping him on his lap, gagging him the entire time, even feeding him more than what he can stomach. The other thralls will see that as jealousy I bet as he's not taking in his share of the work. But when Hrongar said what happens next, Jamis would probably be worried or better prepare himself for the time.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Here I was thinking about how uncharacteristically Hrongar was acting, thinking maybe he had a change of heart... but he was only interested in getting laid.

Okay, to be fair, he didn't need to be so kind to Jamis and he still did. For a slaver, that's not so bad. And I'm interested in learning about what "bed-thralling" means to our hulking viking.

ps: this chapter made me hungry, haha, great food descriptions
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The tone, the mood, the atmosphere... perfection. I can see Hrongar and Jamis in my mind and smell the longhouse as I read this. Feel the warmth of the hearth-fires. And the image of Jamis falling asleep still in the grip of the Norse giant is quite alluring. But Jamis had better be ready for what's to come. He's had it better than many of the other thralls and it will soon be time to earn those privileges. And I'm eager to see how it goes.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago
…even feeding him more than what he can stomach. The other thralls will see that as jealousy I bet as he's not taking in his share of the work.
I did even think about that. The thralls aren’t allowed to eat the food they make and serve, so I could see them being quite jealous of Jamis. I wouldn’t be surprised if his actions also made it back to the kitchen where the other men worked. They may beat him black and blue for getting out of his work. I’m curious how Hrongar would react if when he went to claim his prize, he was beaten and bruised from the other thralls.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Yummy 😋 not the food..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic