The Kidnapping Couple (FM/M Sub POV)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Kidnapping Couple (FM/M Sub POV)

Post by WrappedUp »

CRASH

You perked up, hearing a noise from somewhere in the house.

It was hard to make out over the sound of the shower, but your heart began racing. You were home alone, your roommate being out on a vacation.

You had just come home from a late shift, it was past midnight.

'I must be hearing things', you thought to yourself. You couldn't help but feel a little scared, especially in your naked vulnerable state. You weren't 100% sure the doors were locked. Your thoughts spun around in circles as you timidly finished washing yourself.

After a few minutes you shut the water off and grabbed a towel. You slowly dried yourself off, listening for any other sounds in the house. All was silent...

You tied the towel around your waist and slowly opened the door. It was your own house, yet you were afraid to walk out with your towel as your only covering.

The hallway was dark, the house was quiet.

'There', you thought, 'I was just hearing things'

As you turned the corner to walk to your room you suddenly heard something behind you. Leather clamped over your lips, something pulled you backward.

"Mmmmph!", you whimpered as fingers dug into your cheek. A heavy hand grasp your face and another twisted your arm behind your back. You reached up to grab the arm of the mystery attacker.

Suddenly another pair of hands grabbed you, locking heavy steel around your wrists. Handcuffs! You were brought down to the floor, leaned up against the attacker who covered your mouth. A woman clad in leather pants and a white crop top jumped in front of you.

"Have a nice shower?", she asked, whipping a switchblade out of her pocket.

"Mmmmmph!", you screamed as she knelt down, pointing the blade at your throat.

"Shhhhhh, stay quiet big boy", she raised a gloved finger to her mouth. Her nose and mouth were covered by a black bandana, her grey eyes looked straight through you. She was a bit short with an athletic body. Her thick brown hair was tied in a ponytail, with bangs across her brow. She must of been in her 30's.

"Mmmmmph!", you raised your head up as the knife danced by your throat. You looked up, seeing a gruff man behind you. He was clad in a black sweater and sweatpants, with a bandana over his face and a black beanie down to his brow. He appeared to be around 40. It was hard to make out all your attacker's features in the dark hallway, with the only sliver of light coming from the washroom with the door half open.

"I need to tie you up a little more, just so you don't get in our way", the woman reached behind her and grabbed a roll of duct tape.

"Mmmmmph!", you cried out as she cracked the roll and began to wrap it around your ankles.

"Shhhhh, just stay still boy", the man spoke. His voice was deep and course. You felt a chill run down your spine when he spoke.

"It's in your best interest to obey", he said. His hand was tight over your mouth, his fingers pushing against your nose and gripping under your chin.

You wiggled your toes as the woman bound your legs, wrapping tape around your ankles and below your knees.

"That should be good, don't you think?", she asked the man.

"I think he needs a bit more, just to make sure he gets the message", the man replied.

"mmmmmmmm", you whined as the man's free hand ran down your bare chest. He ran his fingers along your nipples.

"Right", the woman began to lift up your towel.

"Mmmmmph!", you cried out as she exposed you.

"Oh, he's getting excited by this", the woman noted, "He's a naughty boy"

"Mmmmmmph!", you whimpered, leaning back against the man, struggling against your bonds. Why didn't you bring your clothes in the washroom! Your cock rose, erect and untouched.

The woman began to wrap tape around your thighs, you could sense her eyes on your crotch the whole time. You were breaking out in a cold sweat, especially around your mouth where the man's leather gloved hand firmly gagged you. His free hand traveled down to your tummy. He grasped your stomach and ran his index finger over your belly button.

"So sensitive", he whispered, noting how you sucked your belly in and wiggled as he played with you.

"Let's get some tape around his upper body to", the man spoke, sitting you up. He kept his hand over your mouth firmly as the woman wrapped tape around your arms and body, making them more immobile by the second.

"Mmm-mmmmph!", your face was all red, you looked up at the man with pleading eyes.

"Oh don't look at me like that boy, you aren't getting out", he spoke, "We need you out of the way"

Tape was wrapped over your hands, sealing in the cuffs and making it impossible to move your fingers.

"That should hold him", the woman spoke, "He's never breaking free from all this duct tape"

"Perfect, now we just need to gag him. Got a cloth or something?", the man replied.

"Ah shucks, no I don't. But I've got an idea", the woman stood up, chuckling to herself.

"Mmmmmph?", you whined as she began to remove her thin black belt. She hooked it around your neck, holding both ends and sliding it back and forth against the back of your neck.

"This could make a cute collar, don't you think?", she said.

"I think so", the man said, "Make it tight"

"Mmmmmmmph!", you whined as she fashioned the belt around your neck, tugging enough not to choke you, but to make you feel it constantly. The tightness around your neck reminding you of your helplessness.

She backed up and began to unbutton her pants. You could see the outline of her abs from the shadows in the hall. She had a soft defined form, with her sizable breasts hanging freely behind her messily cut midriff baring shirt. It looked to be an old tank top, you could see her hard nipples peak through, her excitement was apparent and as you eyed her body, yours was showing again.

As she began to unzip her pants the man's other hand clamped over your eyes.

"Hey what's the matter? Can't give him a show?", the woman said.

"He might enjoy it too much", the man laughed.

You wiggled in your bonds, feeling extra helpless with your eyes covered. You were melting into the man, his hands taking away your words and now your sight. The tape was so tight around your body, and with your crotch uncovered you were open and free to your attackers. You knew you couldn't stop them, all you could do was lay there pathetically.

Suddenly your mouth was uncovered, you began to take in a big breath when something was shoved in your mouth.

"MMmmmph!", you whimpered, tasting the damp fabric. The man's hand clamped back over you mouth, this time pushing the stuffing in further with his fingers.

"Let's use these to", the woman spoke, throwing something on the floor. You tasted the fabric on your tongue, it was all too apparent what they were. Panties. You didn't have to think too hard about why they were so damp.

It was then that something more firm was shoved in your mouth. You quickly realized they were socks, the foul stale taste hitting your tongue as they were stuffed in. The man pushed them in deep, making your cheeks puff out and your jaw hang open.

"Mmmph-mmmmmph!", you began to shake around, feeling a panic as the stuffing filled your mouth. It tasted terrible, and...it was just humiliating! Duct tape pressed down on your lips and wrapped around your head a few times, sealing in the socks and panties.

The tape went up to your nostrils and down to your chin. It was strict, getting caught up in your hair.

"He looks so cute gagged!", the woman chuckled, "Let's blindfold him with something as well"

"I know, grab my hat", the man spoke. His hands still over your eyes and gagged mouth.

Suddenly something was pulled over your head, it was the man's beanie! Duct tape was wrapped around the hat, keeping it in place over your eyes. By now the only part of your face that wasn't covered in duct tape was your nostrils.

"Mmmmmmph!", you felt like the walls were closing in. With so much in your mouth your breath was growing thin and your sense of helpless increased.

"We might of overdone it", the man spoke, his hands running along your torso.

"Ah, we always do don't we?", the woman ran her finger along your thigh, "But it's alright, I really get off to this"

"Are we going to keep this one?", the man asked, his hand tracing along your belly.

"Mmmmmph!", you whined. He quickly clamped his hand over your taped up mouth again and pushed you up against his body.

"Shhhh, you don't have a say in what we do", he spoke in your ear, "We'll do whatever we please with you"

"Mmmmmmmmph!", you whined as his hand grabbed your collar and slowly pulled it tighter.

"Hhhm, he does seem kind of fun", the woman grabbed both of your thighs, rubbing up and down, "and you know, he's presented himself to us"

Your cock twitched as she got closer to your crotch. Her hands went along your inner thighs and ran against your pubic hair.

"His body is begging for it", she said, "It's saying, 'please please, take me!'"

You felt both the woman's hands on your legs and the man's hand on your belly. You heard the woman groan as she leaned down, her ponytail brushing up against your thigh.

"Who am I to deny this boy his wishes?", she said, you felt her hot breath against your cock. Her bangs were just barely touching it!

"Hey, let's look around the place first", the man spoke, "See what he has"

"Hhhm, just when I was about to have some fun", she sighed, easing up on you, "Fine, whatever"

"Mmmmmmph", you were set down on the floor, laying there, wrapped in duct tape as your attackers stood over you.

"Alright boy, you heard the man, we're going to look around for a bit", the woman spoke, "Just get some rest, you're gonna need it"

"Mmmmmmph!", you screamed as she suddenly grasp your balls, squeezing tightly. You felt her nails dig in. She stepped on your chest with her booties as she walked by you, giving you a light tap to the head as she walked down the hall.

"I'm a bit competitive", the man whispered in your ear, "I'll be the first to play with you"

He adjusted your towel to cover your erect cock. His hand rubbed up against it through the material. You lightly moaned as he leaned down, kissing you on the belly. You could hear the woman in your room, throwing things on the floor.

"Come on! Aren't you going to help me!", she yelled.

"I'll be right there", the man walked over to her, leaving you alone on the floor.

You wiggled in your bonds and desperately fought as you heard glass shattering.

"Nothing good at all!", the woman threw down your bookshelf. It broke apart and spilled all the contents along the floor. You could hear everything.

"Well, we aren't leaving empty handed", the man said.

You heard more items crashing, and then it went silent. Did tha-oh no.

"Oh my...", the woman spoke.

Your heart sunk.

She found it.

"OH MY!", she chuckled, "He IS a naughty boy!"

The two suddenly stopped, you could hear them whisper to each other, but none of their words could be made out. You knew they were poking through your duffle bag. It was filled with rope, tape, gags and other toys. All the fun things you used for your self bondage sessions.

It was eerily silent for a couple minutes. You could feel your heart exploding out of your chest. Hearing yourself grunt and breath out of your nose as you wiggled around on the floor. You heard something, like a bag being emptied into another bag.

Suddenly they began to move again. Someone walked past you and headed to the front door. The other one stood over you. It was the man.

"Well that was very interesting", he spoke, "I guess you were going to end up in bondage tonight, with or without us"

Your heart sunk as a bag was thrown beside your head.

"How nice of you to give us some extra tools and even this bag"

"Mmmmmmmph!", you cried out as the man began to stuff you inside the duffle bag. He brought your knees up to your chest and sat you upright. You just barely fit. You didn't have the bag for these purposes!

"The air is thin in there, so don't waste your breath moving around and shouting", he held you down as the zipper began to close you in.

"You officially belong to us now and we're going to have a lot of fun with you, kinky boy", he chuckled, shutting you in the bag. You felt so cramped, there was no room at all to move, the air was so stale. You were lifted up and carried away. You wanted to shout through the gag, but there was no use. They had emptied the bag, there was nothing in there but you.

The man brought you outside and tossed the bag in the backseat of a vehicle. You lived in a tight little neighborhood, someone might of saw you if they led you out of the house all tied up. But to an onlooker, this appeared like a couple loading a car with luggage.

The zipper was opened a little bit, "Okay let's go", the woman spoke, sitting in the backseat with you.

"Mmmmmph!", you cried out at her.

"Oh? I thought you wanted a bit of air, but fine if you insist", she closed the zip again, this time clamping down a lock around it. She pushed the bag on the floor and jumped up to the front seat.

"He'll be fine", she spoke to the man, "He just needs a little lesson about misbehaving"

You lay on the ground, all bound and locked up in your own duffle bag. Come to think of it, it sounded like your car they were driving to.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Love it so far. I think he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.
Shhimnothere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shhimnothere »

Great start! Love the second person POV. Being bound and stuffed into luggage is super hot and I can’t wait to see what happens next
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great start, looking forward to what they have stored for him
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Good start
Winston79
Forum Contributer