THE BEDROOM CAPTIVE (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE BEDROOM CAPTIVE (M/M)

Post by bondagefreak »

WARNING: MATURE M/M CONTENT
THE BEDROOM CAPTIVE

I watched as my tremendously hulking boyfriend took his socks and trackies off and watched as he took hold of his laptop and disappeared out of the bedroom. The living room and kitchen lights were turned off and then the bathroom door was closed, alerting me to the fact that the 248-pound leviathan would be sitting on the john and taking care of business for a while.

I struggled against my darlex sleepsack's infuriating embrace; muttering colourful curses beneath my breath and fighting in vain to free my arms of the exasperating internal sleeves. That in turn resulted in an increase of blood flow to my groin; something which caused my arousal to harden and made my captivity even more maddening than it already was.

My man must've been sitting on his porcelain throne for a good ten minutes before finally emerging out of the washroom. The instant I heard the toilet flush and became aware of his approach, I grew still and fell silent, watching as his mesmerisingly intimidating body stepped in through the bedroom doorway.

Nick's colossal arms and shoulders were quite literally insane, but instead of focusing on the roundness of his pecs and the buffness of his torso, I found myself eyeing up the single piece of cloth adorning his freakishly oversized body. The army green boxers currently clad over his bums were about five sizes larger than the ones I wore and probably wide enough to fit over my shoulders. As incredible as that may seem, what impressed me - or possibly freaked me out the most - was the fact that his boxers were stretched to the limit and looking as though they were on the verge of exploding.

The blond warrior's thighs were like centennial tree trunks and his watermelon-sized bums were downright ginormous! It also didn't help that his front sack was huge and that the nearly-nine inch dong sprouting up from between his thighs was as thick as a cucumber. All in all, he was a mesmerizing sight to behold...even if a little terrifying.

I watched as the brute walked in, carrying his laptop in one hand and scratching the underside of his enormous bulge with the other.

Nick ended up joining me in bed after that, but spent another ten or fifteen minutes sitting up against the wooden headrest and browsing on his laptop.

I struggled against my body-hugging restraint a bit more but was careful to do so more discreetly. It's only when the sound of a brief yet immensely powerful fart blasted out of my seated boyfriend's bumhole that I groaned in displeasure and began plotting my escape.

At first, Nick didn't pay attention to my struggle. He kept his eyes glued to his screen and didn't even seem to take note of my presence. But when my failure to escape his rotten gas resulted in a series of coughs and muttered curses, the insanely beefy warrior-king reached into his nightstand and pulled out a little something that would help take care of my protests.

"Here, babe. Time for your gag." he mumbled, cupping the back of my head with one hand and presenting me with his dreaded bulb gag in the other.

"No, Daddy! Wait! I don't need a gmmpphh..." came the start of my rather desperate sounding plea.

The brute didn't even give me time to finish my protest. He simply raised my head up off the pillow and rammed the rubber plug into my gaping orifice. A brief struggle ensued, one that involved my valiant attempts at protesting the gag and Nick's heavy-handed efficiency at buckling it behind my head.

My teeth sunk into a special groove located in the gag's front panel and then the air bladder was squeezed, not once but seven times. Each squeeze caused the rubber bulb to grow in size, and each pump pinned my tongue down and filled my mouth up a little tighter.

*Pssssht*
*Pssssht*

"Mggghh mggphh phhhgm..."

*Pssssht*
*Pssssht*

"Uggghm! Mpppgghhmph..."

*Pssssht*
*Pssssht*
*Pssssht*

"Phhgg ggn phhgm."

As soon as the seventh bladderfull of air was delivered to my now speech-proof cavity plug, Nick unscrewed the rubber handpump and tossed it back into his nightstand, preventing the gag's accidental deflating and rendering it completely tamperproof.

No sooner was I cursing and crying out beneath the undefeatable mass of rubber in my mouth than the brutish muscleman was back to browsing on his laptop.

"Go ahead, babe. Call for help." he absentmindedly taunted, keeping his eyes glued to the screen and betraying absolutely no hint of sympathy for my plight.

The authoritarian muscle-beast was a fuckin' tyrant!
Not only was I not allowed protesting my nightly curfew, but I wasn't even allowed complaining about his farts!
I cursed one final time and then went back to straining against his damnably restrictive security sack.

Nick ended up paying little heed to my protests during his quiet internet browsing. He eventually turned his laptop off and brought his focus down towards me. And as soon as he did, I became all jittery and antsy with anticipation.

I was nervous, fearful and exhilarated.
Sacked up, gagged and his for the taking.
My King was upon me, and I knew there'd be no escaping him.

"Being a naughty boy tonight, hm?" the blond behemoth chuckled, scooting down to a sideways-lying position and tentatively digging his giant fingers into my vulnerable sides.

I squealed and squirmed, attempting to speak past my gag; something which only resulted in further teasing.

Still lying on his side with his massive chest to my face level, the beefy muscleman slowly unzipped the sleepsack's crotch access and pulled my angry boner out of the darlex prison.

"Hmm, someone's sure having a good time." he purred, wrapping his enormous fingers around it and lavishing my ears with that tantalizingly deep, husky rich voice of his.

I moaned, quivering with uncontrollable envy and bucking my hips up in a desperate attempt to reach that slowly departing hand.

"Phhgg ggn! Phhgm uggmmphh ppffhhg..." I cried out, lamenting my helpless state and crying out beneath my gag in the hopes that Nick would stop teasing me.

The sound of exceedingly deep and very much mocking laughter met my ears, and I knew right away that my husbandly muscle-Daddy wasn't going to give me that easy release I was so desperately longing for.

Nick tugged at my cock, jerking it up and down five or six times before suddenly letting go.
He laughed, twirled his giant fingers around my darlex-covered nipples, dug his big fingers into my crotch and then went back to tending my engorged erection.

"What's that, babe? You tryin' to say something?" he asked, taunting me with similar questions over and over again, while at the same time alternating between tickling my body and teasing my painfully rigid boner.

At one point the man even licked his thumb and index finger before pressing them both against opposite sides of my throbbing shaft and running them up and down its turgid length. By that point, I was quite literally screaming in my gag and pleading for mercy.

"Phngg ggn! Uggmmphh ppffhhg gghn..."

I wanted to cum.
No, I needed to cum.

Unfortunately for me, the overly muscular blond goliath-brute had other plans for me tonight and had no intention of bringing me to completion or giving me the release I needed.

He tickled the fat vein running up the underside of my shaft, gave my boner another seven or eight tugs, and then slowly allowed his hand to hover up into the air, just barely out of reach of my distended erection.

In my incredibly needy and somewhat crazed state, I desperately arched the middle of my body up in an attempt to reach his hand. I wanted his hand back on my cock. I wanted his hand, or ANY hand back on my cock!

Nick instead hovered his hand away and tickled my defenceless stomach and ribs with it. When he told me I'd get no release tonight but that tomorrow I might be luckier, I broke down into a fit of rage and cursed at him from beneath my speech-proof plug gag.

"Phhgg ggn! Phhgg ggn! Phhgm uggmmphh ppffhhg..." I yelled, struggling in vain to escape the maddening sleepsack and doing my best to get some sort of word out past the rubber bulb in my mouth.

The brute just laughed, of course, and then further tormented me by peeling his great, big, army green boxers off and bunching them up over my face.

"Hahaha! Yeah, you like that don't you, princess?" he heartily chuckled, smirking with glee as I choked on the powerful scent of his butt, balls and crotch.

I cried out in both desperation and rage, doing my very best to convey that I didn't, whilst at the same time trying to arch my hips up so that he'd resume tending to my hard-on. Nick knew exactly what I wanted, and he was getting a big thrill out of not giving it to me.

"Yeah, baby-boi likes that." he teased, mocking my attempts to speak by adopting a condescending tone and talking to me as though I was a toddler. I screamed and growled in disapproval, but the burly man just kept on taunting me, smothering my gagged face beneath his giant ball of bum-scented boxers a second time.

Nick eventually did stop teasing me. But instead of tending to my arousal like I wanted him to, he simply flipped me over on my stomach and unzipped the sleepsack's back door access before getting his gargantuan slab of meat generously lubed up.

He took me that night, just as he did every other night.
His general roughness was smoothed out by the soothing flow of whispers escaping his gentle lips.

I moaned under his heavy ministrations, my eyes rolling back into my skull as my face found itself heavily smothered beneath his heavily oversized handgag.

It took about fifteen minutes for the man to fire his fertile seed inside of me, and by the time he was done, my innards were full to bursting and my anus was struggling to contain the sheer totality of his load.

"There you go, babe. You keep that in there and you work on giving me that son I asked for." he soothingly purred, zipping the sleepsack's back access shut and kissing the top of my dishevelled head affectionately.

With my bumcheeks now tightly pressed together and Master Nick's load still swirling around inside me, I closed my heavy eyelids and dozed off into a dreamy slumber.

So exhausted and fulfilled I was that I barely registered the caring hands slowly deflating my gag a bit and gently removing the collar from around my neck. Nick placed my collar on the nightstand, turned his bedside light off and pulled his heavy-duty comforter on top of us.

He wrapped his monstrously thick arms up and around his pillow, and then made sure my face was snuggly trapped underneath his massive pecs before finally lowering his head down and allowing himself to slip into the dream world.

I slept like a baby that night.
We both did.

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU'VE JUST READ A CHAPTER OF: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT SCENE AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE WRITING OF THIS GENRE, GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY.

CLICK HERE: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Ahh this is such a good chapter. It really shows how far Steven and Nick have come since the beginning of the series. I also love how Nick is both a “tyrant” but also a very loving lover at the same time.

As much I would love Nicks gas, Steven clearly does not and is forced to suffer with no concern by Nick. Yet Nick is also very loving at the same time and thoughtful of his well-being. Such as removing his collar. That is something that could have been left on at night but Nick choose to remove it.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Really glad you made this story a stand alone post as this one of my favorite chapters.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This standalone is excellent. Favourite part was Nick's mocking of Steven's inability to speak. It's great when Nick shows he cares about Steven's welfare, those moments really shine when compared to his harsher side.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] Thanks for the comments, boyz!
I'm glad the two of you enjoyed rereading this snippet (Chapter 299) even though it was published only a few short months ago.

Hopefully those who've not read this before will get a little something out of it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I loved that short story chapter from your story . I loved the underwear smelling . I loved the teasing of Steven's manhood no release . I loved the tickling . The nipple squeezing .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic