A Meeting Of Entrapment M/F F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Meeting Of Entrapment M/F F/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Mia there is somebody here to see you? Says his last name is Ecarton? Apparently he has a 3pm appointment with you?”

Mia scanned her computer for a moment looking at her diary but could see no scheduled appointment for that time. Mia was a good looking brunette woman in her early thirties. She had a naturally curvaceous figure but was not fat. She took care of herself well and it showed.

On this particular day she sat at her desk wearing a dark blue high cut, short sleeved dress. It ran down to just above her knees. Complimenting her outfit were some tan pantyhose and a pair of matching high heels.

“Well I have no record of it?” Mia retorted confused. Had she misplaced an appointment? Normally she was organised with her diary and arranged appointments weeks in advance. As the manager of an accountancy company she felt being organised was very much in the job description.

“He’s very persistent.” The secretary called through the door. Her left leg switched to cross over the right under her desk as she clicked the lid onto her pen.

“Ok send him in.” Mia answered as she gave a sympathetic eye roll.

After a short interlude the man made his way into the room. He was in his mid twenties with short brown hair and blue eyes. He was of an average build and on this particular day was wearing some black trousers and a white long-sleeved shirt with black shoes. He wheeled with him a large red suitcase and gave the secretary a smile as she shut the door leaving the pair alone.

“Mia. What a pleasure.” The man spoke as he approached the desk to shake Mia’s hand. Mia rose from her desk to grant the request.

“I’m sorry, I had no idea you were coming. You said you had an appointment?”

“Well thats ok. I did have an appointment of sorts. These things happen. You can call me Danny by the way.”

“Well, what can i help you with today?” Mia asked sitting down as she held her pen in her hands fiddling with it.

“I’m here to put myself forward for a job.” Danny spoke with a natural confidence.

“Oh i’m sorry, we are not currently hiring but if you have a copy of your paperwork we can keep it on fi-...”

“Oh i know. The job i want is not available yet. “ Danny interrupted.

“And what would that be?”

“Oh the top of this company.”

Mia was quite taken aback by this straight forward approach. She couldn’t help but laugh for a few moments but the man kept a straight face, indicating it was a serious suggestion.

“I’m sorry. Is this some kind of joke? I’m the ‘top’ of this company as you put it.”

“Oh i know.” The man spoke in a calm and collected manner which seemed to stop just short of arrogance. It was clear he was fairly smart and had thought this through, to what end Mia did not know.

“Its not precisely your job I am after, more it is in fact you.” Danny rose from his seat slowly and began to pace around the room slowly as he spoke. “I know all about you Mia. I do my research.”

“Oh really?” Mia could hardly believe what she was hearing. So was this now a date proposition?

“I know your kinky secret.” Danny spoke in a manner which dropped a bombshell as Mia’s eyes grew naturally wide for a brief moment.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Mia managed to answer.

“KidnapBoss48 if i remember rightly?”

Mia tried to give a blank expression but it was clear this man whoever he was did indeed know all about her ‘other side’ and the part of her life she had worked hard to keep a secret.

“Nope. Nothing.” Mia said quietly. Her palms were beginning to feel sweaty.

“I mean your profile picture is cute. However you can easily put two and two together if you ignore the blindfold and red ballgag dripping with drool. Lovely look by the way.”

Mia was unsure what to do. She began to blush.

“So, why don’t we stop fooling around and get to the main crux of why I am here.” Danny smiled smugly.

Mia in a final attempt to call his bluff shrugged her shoulders. “I’m sorry. You must have made a mistake. I have no clue what you are talking about?”

“Very well. Lets see what your staff think? After all if i am wrong you can get security to eject me from the office and I will just look like a mad man.” Danny turned and paced towards the door with his phone in hand. Mia’s heart raced. His movements were in slow motion. Could she call his bluff? Or should she intervene and give herself up.

As Danny’s hand moved towards the handle it only had to turn a fraction.

“WAIT wait wait. Please...” Mia called out. Her face as red as a tomato.
Last edited by Bigballgag1 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The man paused as his hand rested on the door handle. A smug smile filled his face as he turned to face a guilty looking Mia.

“Please. There is no need to do that. Ok that is me. What do you want?” Mia asked, her hyper sense of alert only relaxed when he moved back to his chair.

“Well. We will be going into business together. I will be the new manager of this company. Your job role will change quite a bit. You see you will be my bondage assistant. I would like to keep you tied up for most of the day. When we can we will ‘work’ from home. However when there are days where we need to go in the office, I am sure we can find you a suitable work place.”

When Danny had finished speaking Mia uncurled and switched over her legs once again. Part of what he had just said had actually turned her on. She couldn’t though, could she? I mean who was this overconfident egomaniac anyway?

“Thats ridiculous. I’m not doing that.” Mia finally answered as she mulled it over. Her pause for thought though had given away her interest however even though she tried to suppress it.

“I had a feeling you might react in that way. It is a shame. You are a beautiful woman. I do understand it is a difficult choice though.” Danny reasoned in another unexpected response. “I guess this is the part where i reveal how i expect to change your mind?”

Mia looked up with unease at that last point. What did he have in mind?

He pulled out his phone and pressed a button. A few moments later Mia’s phone rang but it was a video call. Fearing what it contained she answered it. It took her a few moments to work out what she was watching.

“She’s very thorough your best friend Emily isn’t she with the chores? Its impressive.” The man chuckled as Mia watched on. The video was a live stream from a camera pointed at Emily’s house with different cameras around her house watching her at all times. “I have a crew that can snatch her from her home and take her instead if your answer really is a no. If you wish to reconsider your refusal i am quite forgiving, especially when you beg.” Danny smiled once again in a confident manner. It was like a key development in a court case and Mia had been backed into a corner.

Mia’s eyes darted from the man to the phone and back again several times. She could not see a clear way out. If she called security and had the man ejected her friend would go missing. However she still was not keen on handing over the business she had worked hard for and she earned a lot of money for. Part of her was also intrigued by the man and his proposition. The idea did sound in a strange way appealing. But could she trust him?

“Look please don’t touch her. Promise you won’t hurt me and you can take me instead. We don’t need to include her in this. It’s just me and you.”

“Aww how sweet.” Danny chimed. “But i’ve actually changed my mind. You see Emily is very attractive and i’m sure would make a fantastic bondage slave. You also don’t seem keen.”

Mia could hardly believe what she was hearing. As the man stood up she swallowed her pride. She made her way around her desk and slowly knelt down by his feet. She looked up at him and begged.

“Please. Make me your bondage assistant. Leave Emily out of this. I want this role. The company is yours. Please don’t do this.” Mia grovelled desperately. She had swallowed her pride but had it been worth it or was it too little too late?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Is it possible that Mia will come to like her new arrangement? I suppose that will depend on the nature of her new master's kinks. Excellent beginning, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Oh, Danny, oh Danny-boy, you are doing it again! :D :lol: :D
Loving it so far... or is it the end?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really would like to know who this story will unfold further [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Is it possible that Mia will come to like her new arrangement? I suppose that will depend on the nature of her new master's kinks. Excellent beginning, @Bigballgag1.
Thank you! I’m sure hopefully that will be explored. Hopefully will have a few more future parts to this soon :)
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Oh, Danny, oh Danny-boy, you are doing it again! :D :lol: :D
Loving it so far... or is it the end?
Thank you! Not the end yet, got a few things planned for this! I like playing with the power roles. Being manager of a company but due to an arrangement like this having little to no power :)
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I really would like to know who this story will unfold further [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
Thank you! All will hopefully become clear soon ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

At first Danny said nothing. His hand released its grasp of the door handle and the smile that had naturally filled his face was hard to ignore. However he composed himself and turned around to face the defeated Mia who looked up at him from the floor.

“Wonderful. I think you will come to enjoy it.” He smiled softly. He stroked a strand of her hair slowly.

“Now you can start by standing up. You can remove your high heels and stand in the corner.” Danny instructed in what was the first test of things.

Mia helped herself to her feet, sliding off her high heels just as requested. She then turned away from Danny and walked towards the corner of her room which was between two walls. The feel of the carpet beneath her pantyhose clad feet was a strange sensation to suddenly get used to. She faced the wall without saying a word, awaiting further instrucion whilst not wanting to upset this man.

“Good.” Danny smiled. As a further power move he took a seat in Mia’s plush black office chair. “Place your hands behind your back and hold them there...like that. Beautiful.” Danny instructed as Mia quickly moved her hands into position. It had been a slow start so far but something about this arrangement was already causing her to become quite aroused. She found herself naturally obeying his commands in the role.

Mia awaited further instruction but it did not come for now. She could hear the man plug in his own laptop as he began typing away. After a few minutes her curiosity and concern got the better of her as she began to twist her head sideways, trying to spy on what he was doing.

Her head rotated barely 20 degrees before the man spoke whilst not looking up at her, seemingly alert to her behaviour.

“Did i tell you to not face the wall?”

“Yes. Sorry.”

“Sorry...” Danny repeated expectantly.

“Sorry sir.”

With her first attempt rebuffed Mia remained staring at the wall for now. Her hands behind her back as she tried to remove herself from her concerns about what the man was up to. She began to daydream thinking about other things before she was interrupted with a bit of a jump. The man was suddenly stood right behind her.

“I think its time we got you used to your new role.” The man whispered before Mia could feel the cold metal clink of the left handcuff followed by the right securing her arms behind her back. The simple act seemed to fall in slow motion for Mia. It also sealed seemingly many things for her. It sealed her in this submissive state, it sealed her increasing arousal with every passing moment and it also sealed her fate. She had never experienced having a proper master before.

Danny’s hand could be felt from behind running up the back of her right leg slowly, entering under her skirt to the top of the thigh. It was a deliberately suggestive act before he pulled his hand away again.

She heard his footsteps leave and then return. Before she could realise what was happening her ankles were being pulled together and cinched with a length of white cotton rope. The rope was a bright white, the ends not frayed. This was new rope seemingly bought for the exact purpose of being used on her.

With her ankles cinched neatly, tightly but not to cause harm a rope around her shins followed. Two ropes around her upper and lower thighs after that.

Mia closed her eyes expecting more rope to follow except it did not for now. Instead she was turned gently around.

“Please take a seat. We need to go over the terms.” Danny spoke back in a business mindset once again. Mia blushed fully aware she had been caught getting carreid away with the sensation of being tied up.

Rather humiliatingly she found herself sat down on the visitor chair looking back over her desk to Danny as he held something printed in his hand and laid it out in front of her.

“I realise your time is precious so i will cut to the chase. I have deposited a figure into your bank account. I will uncuff you in a moment so you can check but i think you will find it more than suitable. Once you sign the contract I will own the company and your role will change. You can opt out if you wish but your friend Emily will pay the debt. Your role moving forward will predominantly be as my office bondage slave. You will do whatever I ask you to, no matter how degrading or humiliating. The rest of the office will also be made aware of the change.I have my own way of making sure your kinky secret stsys between these walls. Is that understood so far?”

“Yes sir. I think thats quite clear.”

“Good. You will work office hours in this role. For now you may go home when the work day is done. However if you wish for ‘extra credit’ then there is an open invitation for you to join me at my address and make this a full time arrangement. We will see how that part goes. In a year you will have the option to buy yourself out of the contract should you wish. The rest of the details are also in the contract so please have a read.” Danny instructed. He then uncuffed her wrists so she could study the papers. Once that was done she grabbed her laptop, checking her personal bank account.

As she signed in a thought occurred to her.

“But how did you know my account details?”

“I’ve done my research beforehand.” Danny smiled as he watched Mia’s face light up.

Mia couldn’t believe the amount that had been deposited into her account. Bondage aside it was an extremely bordering on ridiculous deal. He had paid a figure 4x the company’s last estimated worth.

Excited by the prospect of her unique role and future or blinded by the large figure her bank account now presented it did not take too long before Mia signed on the dotted line. As she did her heart skipped a little. She was nervous, excited, bewildered and uncertain. She had never felt like this before. Sure maybe she had ‘sold out’ but the role could not be that bad. After all it seemed Danny had made quite an effort to get hold of her.

Her red painted nails tapped a few times on the paper once she had signed all the details. With a deep breath she passed it back across what was now her former desk. Just what did the future have in store for her? Could she really trust this man was legitimate? Had she made the right decision?

It would appear, at least for a while yet, she could not be certain of the answer.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the Plot thickens and it will be interesting how she adjusts to her new position and what Danny has in mind for her. This Chapter let us see a glimpse of it. Well done [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Mia's master appears to be generous, giving her 4x the value of the company. But now she will have to start paying for that generosity. I hope that she is still satisfied in the end.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago So the Plot thickens and it will be interesting how she adjusts to her new position and what Danny has in mind for her. This Chapter let us see a glimpse of it. Well done @Bigballgag1 :)
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! It will be auite the adjustment from the position of power she might well have grown accustomed to. :)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Mia's master appears to be generous, giving her 4x the value of the company. But now she will have to start paying for that generosity. I hope that she is still satisfied in the end.
Thank you! I’m sure time will tell on that :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Perfect.” Danny smiled as he studied the signatures making sure all was correct. He gave the impression of being thorough which Mia hoped might translate to his tying skills.

He glanced at the time. 4:30. “Looks like we have about an hour. We’ll try and save your big reveal for tomorrow. People want to go home. They don't care about organisational change at this time of the day.”

Danny stood up from his chair and walked around to Mia who looked up at him. “I think that’s still plenty of time to get you used to one of your positions though” he gleamed before helping Mia to her feet.

With her legs still tied tightly half the job was very much done. Mia could only watch as he grabbed more supplies from his suitcase and set to work properly restraining her.

A rope was secured around her wrists behind her back at first with another around her elbows following soon after. Two ropes above and below her breasts followed to pin her arms to her back. A couple more ropes later and a breast harness was being finished off.

Mia couldn’t help but be impressed. He seemed an expert rigger, seeming to know exactly the right point between tightness and taking it too far.

With most of her body secure she found herself being helped onto the desk on her front. A further rope was soon secured to her ankle bonds and connected to her elbow bonds. Her legs were arched back into a tight hogtie which was expertly cinched off.

Mia stayed quiet. A growing fire of arousal was still burning deep inside her. She almost yearned for more even though she was tied enough already.

“I’m sure you are familiar with a hogtie? If you are not well you soon will be. Its perfect for keeping the captive on display and unable to free themselves.” Danny chuckled.

“I see. Its certainly secure.” Mia commented as her eyes watched Danny walk back to his suitcase and return to her with the finishing item.

“Open up” Danny instructed as a large black harness bit gag was secured between her teeth and around her head. In effect it sealed her in this predicament. She let out a testing “mpph mpph” as she tested its effectiveness. She was impressed slready.

“Well, i’ll let you struggle away in that whilst i watch. We can advance things tomorrow but for now i think its best to keep things simple.” Danny explained. He sat back in the chair with his feet on the desk next to Mia as she tried to put on a show and struggle. It was abundantly clear she would not be going anywhere soon.

As far as first days go her introduction to this role had allowed her to experience a hogtie. The sensation of her restrained body being on full display was one that took getting used to. It was like she had been turned into nothing more than an inanimate conversation piece; A trophy of a conquered glory.

It was important to remember though that she was far from conquered just yet. She may be blushing, she may be restricted in her movement but it did not stop her testing her bonds and struggling against them in a futile endeavor.

Danny would occasionally place his hand on her ass under the skirt of the dress. He would not spank though, at least for now. Maybe it was just a gentle reminder Mia was really his now as the clock ticked down until the end of the work day.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. Mia appears to settling well into her new roll.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Well done, @Bigballgag1. Mia appears to settling well into her new roll.
Thank you! Indeed all seems well at the moment. I have a few things planned going forward. Some things will naturally change as she has lost her power and authority but how will she respond to that shift? for example :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Well done, @Bigballgag1. Mia appears to settling well into her new roll.
Thank you! Indeed all seems well at the moment. I have a few things planned going forward. Some things will naturally change as she has lost her power and authority but how will she respond to that shift? for example :)
[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] Great job! Wonderful detail! The setup is so interesting and unique. And your description of the bondage makes it easy to visualize! Looking forward to more!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago
@Bigballgag1 Great job! Wonderful detail! The setup is so interesting and unique. And your description of the bondage makes it easy to visualize! Looking forward to more!
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying so far, hopefully more on the way very soon :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mia’s struggling submissive daydreams were soon interrupted by her former employees packing up for the day. Chairs were being pulled under desks and the usual small talk conversations were taking place between coworkers.

Only when she heard the door close behind the last one did Danny take any action.

“Well done on your first day. Now i expect you want to go home?” He smiled before he began untying and removing her various ropes. Each bond seemed to be untied as quick as they were tied before finally the bit gag was removed from her mouth.

“Thank you sir.” She responded as she stood up. She stretched herself out again after her cramped hogtie but she did not feel overly in pain or discomfort.

She collected her things, slipped her shoes back on and used the bathroom.

“So i guess I will be off.” She called out as she began to leave.

“See you tomorrow. We’ll step things up for you tomorrow. Until then, have a lovely evening.” Danny smiled as if they were just normal colleagues.

As she turned and left the office walking to her car the click click of her high heels were walking with a spring in their step. She put her bags in her car and sat in the driving seat. Her hands clutched the wheel and she let out a smile. Why did all this feel so liberating so far?

That evening as Mia tried her best to relax she just couldn’t. She sat on her sofa in her pink plain long sleeved pyjama top and pink pyjama bottoms with stars on them. On her feet were a pair of fluffy pink socks.

She clicked through the various tv channels and streaming counterparts finding nothing that would quench the thirst she was feeling. In such a short time she feared she was fast becoming an addict. Even though she knew she would be tied up tomorrow she wanted to be tied up today. This very second to be precise.

“Oh, maybe just a quick one. Get it out of my system.” She tutted to herself as she went upstairs to her bedroom and returned soon after in her living room with a few supplies.

She began by positioning her legs together and wrapping grey duct tape tightly around her ankles. She made sure the wrapping was neat, even and thorough. She was soon taping around her shins, lower and upper thighs in a similar manner before she paused. She playfully pointed her legs in the air.

She loved the feeling of them being secured together. The soft feel of the pyjamas being pushed against her skin. The soft fluffy feel of her socks as she couldn’t help but giggle to herself.

Next she added a clean sock balled up into her mouth before three strips of duct tape kept it there for now. To finish she clicked a pair of metal handcuffs over each of her wrists in front of her before she lost herself once again in her bondage induced fantasy world.

She was a helpless housewife who had just been robbed. No she was a babysitter who had been tricked and ambushed. No she was the victim of a slumber party prank. Her imagination ran wild with different scenarios as she playfully rolled onto the floor and struggled.

‘Oh Danny’ she thought. ‘Just what are you transforming her into?’
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

This is a fine example of making your hobby your job—and enjoying it completely! Few people achieve this. I have a new career goal now! 😈
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] congratulations :) This story is getting better and better!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago This is a fine example of making your hobby your job—and enjoying it completely! Few people achieve this. I have a new career goal now! 😈
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the latest part :)
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] congratulations :) This story is getting better and better!
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As Mia hurried towards the building the next day she felt strangely nervous. It was a thought which seemed frankly ridiculous given 24 hours earlier she was still firmly the manager of this business. yet now she walked in as the lowest in the heirarchy. She had no chance of promotion so she was led to believe. However she did not care an awful lot about that.

She glanced at her reflection in the window on her way up the stairs. She fixed her hair and gave her appearance one more once over. She had been unsure what to wear and even what to bring so she had opted for an outfit she would sometimes wear and would look common enough for an office.

A pair of black high heels and dark opaque tights ran up her legs. A short black skirt which ran to her mid thighs was the next part whilst her upper half was covered by a long sleeved white blouse. She instinctively pulled her skirt down a little. When she looked back at herself she gave herself a smile. A sign to herself perhaps that she should trust that this will all work out and to stop being nervous.

With that done she turned and opened the door to an unchanged office. Instantly from the glances around the staff she could tell what she had agreed to was no longer a secret. She was expecting to be laughed at, humiliated even by her former people she employed.

However this did not happen. Nobody complained. Nobody laughed, it was just...normal. Her confused silence interrupted by Jessica on reception.

“Hello Mia. We have been informed about the management changes and what it means. We are happy to support you with this. You have always helped us and if this is really what you like and are into then of course we will not laugh at you. Who are we to judge?”

Jessica was quite a tall woman. She was 5”11 and had a naturally slim figure with a large chest. Her long golden locks and tanned complexion at her young age of 23 tended to attract most people she met. On this particular day she wore a turquoise blue blouse with a grey skirt, tan pantyhose and black high heels.

Mia’s reaction was a mixture of emotions. She blushed. Her heart raced. She was also strangely excited by this.

“Thank you Jessica. That means a lot.”

“I have specific instructions to greet you at the door every morning. Unfortunately Danny is in a call currently so he has asked reception to get you started.” Jessica smiled. Her striking blue eyes lighting up.

“Oh-ok.” Mia replied taken aback slightly. She had naturally expected Danny to be tying her today but she was not in a position to complain and it had been explained to her that the office would have access to her in her new role.

Jessica stood up from her desk and almost seemed to switch character. She was suddenly much more dominant than Mia had been used to seeing her. It only helped to arouse her and make her feel as submissive as the role demanded.

“Ok. You can put your things in this locker here for safe keeping. Then you can get on your knees and look down on the floor.”

“Yes Jessica.” Mia responded obediently as Jessica held the door to the locker open for her. In went the jacket she was carrying and her bag. Her phone was also turned off and placed in there. When the final item was in the door was shut and locked. The key was returned to the drawer under the reception desk suddenly making Mia seem quite powerless. It was like having a phone confiscated at school.

Mia then slowly lowered herself to the floor, looked down and waited for the next part of what was to come. Her heart raced. The other people in the office watched on with a mixture of intrigue, arousal and wonder at what was in store for her.

This was a strange sensation for Jessica as well. It was not something she had obviously been asked to do before but after a conversation with Danny she was one of the few employees with rigging experience. She just hoped she could impress him.

Jessica slowly strutted around to the other side of the desk. She tried to ignore the onlooking eyes who were watching what was happening and wondering what may happen.

The next thing Mia felt was a black leather collar with a metal ring at the front clasped around her neck before a small padlock secured it in place.

“Good girl. Now on all fours lets take you to the store room.” Jessica smirked trying to appear in character.

Mia had never felt so humiliated yet excited by the request. She crawled on all fours as Jessica attached a matching leash before they made their way into the store room which was full of office supplies and shut the door.

Once inside Mia could see there were a few things waiting for her and things were about to get real for her. Her first predicament of the day was about to arrive.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is quite a Change fpr Mia - and I wonder what her next Predicament will be :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That is quite a Change fpr Mia - and I wonder what her next Predicament will be :)
Thanks for the comment! It certainly is and will be interesting to see how she adapts. :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] What a scenario! It stretches the imagination! Oddly, I started putting myself into Mia’s role. And I liked it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @Bigballgag1 What a scenario! It stretches the imagination! Oddly, I started putting myself into Mia’s role. And I liked it!
Thank you for the high praise, much appreciated! I’m glad you imagined and liked it :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Just because we are away from prying eyes does not mean that i should anticipate any lapse in obedience.” Jessica reminded Mia.

In front of them was a dark varnished wooden chair with arm rests. There were also a few mysterious bags seemingly full of binding materials and other surprises.

“You can start by stripping and removing that blouse and skirt for me. Your bra and panties i am sure will be fine.” Jessica instructed.

Mia rose to her feet without saying a word. She knew this sort of instruction would be coming but it suddenly seemed so fast nevertheless she complied as she unbuttoned snd removed her blouse first, followed by kicking off her high heels and finally removing her skirt. All three items soon appeared in a pile next to her on the floor.

“Perfect. Now sit in the chair and I-will get you tied up.” Jessica smiled. It was clear she was enjoying this more than she was letting on.

Mia, now in just her black bra, black panties and dark opaque tights. She elegantly took her seat slowly, seizing the moment before she placed her arms on the arm rests.

“Like this or behind my back?”

“Like that will be fine.”

Jessica then stepped closer to Mia and set to work. She straightened out her left wrist against the arm rest first before she began wrapping grey duct tape from her lower wrist to her elbow. The wrapping was tight and thorough.

With the left wrist securely taped she was soon doing the same with the right working with the same tightness and effectiveness.

“Give that a try?” Jessica asked as Mia began to struggle against her tape bonds. It surprised her how secure they were and it was clear her arms would not get free without other assistance.

“Good. Nice and tight. You know your stuff.” Mia encouraged. Jessica simply smiled in response, pleased with the positive reaction.

She was soon bending down as she secured each of her ankles and lower legs to a front chair leg, fixing Mia in this position. A

With Mia’s limbs secure, her predicament was sealed by Jessica firstly wrapping around her thighs to the base of the chair. She then taped above and below Mia’s breasts to the back of the chair keeping her body firmly secured to the chair.

“That tight enough for you?” Jessica asked as she surveyed her masterpiece.

“Very well done. Tight but comfortable. Thank you...I appreciate this must be weird.” Mia sympathised.

“Its no trouble. I would just rather make sure you are tied tight yet not put in danger by it being too tight. Now just your gag remains.” Jessica grinned. A devilish look in her eyes as she began to feel mischievous.

She left Mia briefly heading over to a sports bag in the corner before returning with two white ankle socks which she balled up into one.

“I know this room is sound proof. However i think its best if we keep you quiet. After all it is usually bound AND gagged!” Jessica teased.

“Oh...really...so what are you doing with those socks? Are they cleappppppphhhh” Mia was interrupted as she questioned what was soon stuffed into her mouth and held there with Jessica’s palm.

“Ah ah ah....shhhhh....” Jessica laughed before she instructed Mia to bite down on the end of a roll of turquoise vet wrap. As she wrapped it tightly between her teeth first followed by over her mouth she gave Mia a quick history tour of what was in her mouth.

“As you know, i like to play tennis every morning before work but yesterday i forgot my bag so i am sorry for thr sweaty taste but I am sure you will get used to it.

“Gppmmpppph” Mia grumbled slightly as the taste of the socks was awful. The vet wrap was soon cut and stuck down behind her head, leaving a nice smooth, even finish of the vet wrap over her mouth. Jessica’s warm hand slowly smoothed it down even further, taking advantage of her dominant position.

“I’m sure there is a lot planned for you and a lot you can help us with in your new role here. I think it will be good all around. Unfortunately I will have to return to my actual work soon enough...but not before a couple of surprises.” Jessica chuckled. She was really growing into this dominant role now.

A black satin blindfold was soon pulled over Mia’s eyes, further arousing her with the element of the unknown.

The next thing she felt was something press against her crotch and taped against her inner thigh. Her questions were soon answered when it was switched on and revealed it was a wand vibrator.

“The setting has been set low. Good luck trying to cum, it should bring you near but not over the edge.” Jessica laughed as she stood back and watched her former boss grind helplessly against the chair as much as she could. The vibrator was already having its desired affect as Mia moaned behind her gag. The thought of the socks a distant memory with this new found stimulation.

“Have fun in here now, won’t you.” Jessica laughed before she left the store room and locked the door behind her. This sealed Mia firmly in her predicament where nobody would hear her. She was truly the prisoner of her own office and yet she was starting to love every second of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic