A Meeting Of Entrapment M/F F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It seems Mia is adjusting nicely to her new Position :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago It seems Mia is adjusting nicely to her new Position :)
It certainly does so far! It is still early days though ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m really enjoying this tale of Mia and her new position. Or maybe that should be her new job. Either way long may it continue. And just get ever more tormenting. Sexy and humiliating. In the nicest sense of the term. What a great read.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago I’m really enjoying this tale of Mia and her new position. Or maybe that should be her new job. Either way long may it continue. And just get ever more tormenting. Sexy and humiliating. In the nicest sense of the term. What a great read.
Thank you! So glad you are enjoying! There will be a few more characters to meet and a few twists to come. Rest assured though Mia will be getting the full experience ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As Jessica slowly walked back to her desk she could feel quite a few eyes watching her. It was clear a few people had noticed that she had been given this responsibility. She could not tell if the looks were envious of being able to tie Mia up or envious of wanting to join her but being too afraid to ask.

She soon put them out of her mind and got back to her normal work which seemed a stark contrast to what she had just done. She struggled to focus, rubbing her right calf over her left shin slowly up and down as she thought about Mia. She imagined her moaning against her binds, the vibrator slowly teasing her but denying her every time. The power she had found herself with in this situation had satisfied her.

Half an hour later and Jessica had made her way to the break room to make herself a hot drink. She was alone but not for long as Dawn joined her.

Dawn was older than Jessica at 36 and was an attractive curvaceous woman. She had a brown skin tone with long dark black hair and dark brown eyes. She was 5”6 in height and had a notoriously dominant personality. She was also not afraid to speak her mind such was her character but she had a reputation sometimes for being a little too forceful.

On this particular day she was wearing a medium blue knee length skirt, dark stockings and a brown blouse. Her naturally large breasts bulged beneath and her large round ass was shown off in the skirt.

Jessica was using the tap and felt herself barged to the side by Dawn who was filling up her water bottle.

“Hey, watch it. Can’t you wait?” Jessica fumed. The pair had historically not got on very well but had remained civil due to professionalism. There was also a conflicted back story between the two women that had also bubbled under the surface at times.

“You must think we are all stupid. I know exactly what you are up to.”

Jessica smirked putting her mug down on the side. “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“Oh really? So you are not trying to manipulate this situation with the new guy and Mia into your favour?”

Jessica’s expression grew blank and machine like as she replied in a manner for which she had prepared for.

“I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I have past experience tying people up. All i’m doing is helping out.” Jessica smirked again believing she was clever. She didn’t have to tell this woman anything.

“Oh really? Sure! So you are not fluttering your eyelashes. Flirting to try and get a promotion. Who do you think you are? Receptionist, dominatrix? Are you going to sign people in or make them disappear?”

“Hah! As if you are trying to tell me about having morals in the workplace. I’m surprised you haven’t slept with him already.” Jessica responded as the tension grew between the pair. Both were face to face.

“Just face it. You are delusional. I’m just helping out and helping out a dear friend in Mia. All the time whilst you bitch and moan. Maybe he’ll get rid of you and see you for what you are.” Jessica broke away with a twisted smile.

“You know, i don’t need this. You are not fooling anybody.” Dawn sneered as she turned her back on Jessica and proceeded to head towards the door of the room. Nobody had heard them arguing.

Before Jessica knew it she had snapped. A tranquilliser needle was now sticking out of Dawn’s neck as she yelped and turned around in a fit of rage.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?” She shouted. Luckily the room was far away from the other desks and fairly sound proofed. “OH THATS IT. YOU ARE DONE.” She raged. She swung a hand to try and slap Jessica but missed. Then she started to grow tired, weaker and weaker. Eventually she was lying on the floor knocked out.

Danny exited the manager’s office ready to take back control over Mia and test her out with some new predicaments. But first he needed the key. He searched where it would be according to Jessica but could not find it.

“Oh. Looks like Jessica forgot to put the key back, anyone know where she is?”

“Staff room i think. She has been gone a little while.” Someone called out.

“I see. Thank you.” He smiled before he began making his way across to the room. It was then he saw what had happened to Dawn.

“What the hell happened in here? Is she ok?” He asked Jessica who was making a real effort to check her over. Positioned in rough areas around her and on the kitchen cabinet were some empty beer cans. They were taken from the party fridge and poured down the sink. Jessica had been thorough, even pouring beer on her finger and rubbing Dawn’s teeth with it. She had set the scene perfectly in her mind. A spillage here, a spillage there. Now came the performance.

“Oh Danny. Sorry i found her like this. She has been gone most of the morning.She has a problem you see. When she’s having a bad day she starts drinking only this time i think she blacked out.”

“That is very sad but unprofessional. Will she be ok?” Danny did look concerned about this woman.

“I think so. Its not the first time.Before you took over Mia was close to firing her because of this anyway.” Jessica planted the seed.

“Oh. Well in that case i think i can continue with relieving her of her duties. Things will be different around here but there is no room for that. If Mia was going to fire her anyway i may as well follow through.”

“Oh thats such a shame.” Jessica looked up. “But understandable. I know where she lives and am happy to take her home?”

“Yes please, if you would. I’ll send a letter in the post to her home.” Danny instructed. “I came for the key for Mia actually.”

“Oh. Sorry of course. I meant to check on her but with Dawn the way she was i haven’t had chance yet. She is all ready and waiting as you requested.” Jessica smiled handing over the key.

“Thank you. I’m sure its fine. You could have a side number here if you can prove yourself.” Danny smiled appreciatively.

“Oh...really? Wow. Thank you.” Jessica beamed before she watched him leave. Her plan was working.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

With office politics added to the mix, there are no limits to where you might go with this. I have a feeling that Mia may have company soon.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago With office politics added to the mix, there are no limits to where you might go with this. I have a feeling that Mia may have company soon.
Thank you! Hopefully it will be a nice side plot to the main part of the story which is around Mia. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

With her plan to oust her most disliked colleague from her job, Jessica was well on the way to getting what she wanted. The act that followed was easy for her. All she had to do was fake concern about Dawn and struggle on with her. With help from a colleague or two Dawn was helped up onto a wheeled chair and gradually taken out of the building. Her final few minutes in post one of total humiliation as she slumped knocked out in the chair being held either side.

Eventually somehow they had manoeuvred her into Jessica’s passenger seat and the seat belt had been put around her body to support her. Jessica thanked her colleagues for their help and ha perfected the act of appearing so innocent. It was lucky she had remembered Dawn walked to work every day and so there was no other car to return to the house.

Finally Jessica drove off but not to Dawn’s house. Instead she was taking her back to her own.

When Jessica arrived back at her secluded house she parked on the drive and unlocked the house before returning to fetch Dawn.

“Welcome home bitch.” Jessica couldn’t help but mutter as she unclipped the seat belt and half carried, half dragged the woman into her house and down into her basement. She knew exactly what she wanted to do to her in her fantasy and as such had prepared things should she ever get the opportunity.

Dawn was dropped onto the floor before her skirt and stockings were removed from her legs in a hurry. Her black panties stayed in place. Her shoes were also removed before finally her blouse was also unbuttoned and chucked on the pile.

Now was the time for Jessica to have fun whilst also making sure her captive was tightly restrained and trapped.

With a little bit of a struggle she gradually forced Dawn into a tan nylon body stocking which covered her body right up to the base of her neck. She worked quickly not wanting her to wake up before she was done. Dawn was rolled roughly about on the floor as Jessica made sure the material was stretched evenly over her body and was at least comfortable. Her heart raced. This was so wrong and Dawn would be furious. However the excitement and arousal of risk compelled her to continue.

When the body stocking was fully in place she rolled Dawn onto her front and set to work using a roll of black duct tape.

Jessica began by taping Dawn’s wrists thoroughly behind her back. She then added tape around the base of her elbows extending to just below the shoulders. Jessica was enjoying the newfound power over her rival. Each wrapping was neat, tight and thorough just as she had practiced.

With Dawn’s arms now securely taped behind her back, the tape was soon being wrapped above and below her breasts multiple times, firmly keeping her arms to her body. It was at this point Dawn was beginning to stir.

“Ugh what...what’s going on?” She murmured. Gradually she was becoming more aware. Dawn glanced down at the floor, feeling her arms kept behind her back and her body secured in this strange material. She tried to twist and turn but could not do much. She could feel more tape being added thoroughly around her fingers.

When she was span around onto her back roughly her suspicions and fears were realised as Jessica smiled in a smug manner.

“Surprise bitch” Jessica laughed as Dawn begin to grow furious. Before she could think of reacting she could feel her ankles, her last route to escape from this predicament, being taped up tightly.

“You? What the hell have you done to me you sick bitch? Wait until work hear about this. OH MY you are finished.” Dawn smirked. There was nothing she could do but wriggle as much as she could. It was inevitable Jessica would finish taping her up now.

Further tape was being wrapped around Dawn’s shins, lower and upper thighs separately as Jessica simply smiled in a twisted manner.

“Oh did nobody tell you? I don’t think your former workplace will care.”

Dawn’s eyebrow rose. “Former? What did you do? Let me go. Whatever sick prank you are trying to pull its not funny. Please let me go.” Dawn began to plea but those please would fall on deaf ears. Instead she would hear about Jessica’s plot and how the scene had been set up with beer bottles and her passing out on the floor.

The reaction that followed caused Dawn to struggle violently on the floor in anger. “HOW COULD YOU? You have lost it.” Dawn fumed.

“Ah-ah. Thats no way to speak to your superior is it? I think its time to let you cool off. We are both going to get to know each other so well...who knows maybe you will like answering my every demand.” Jessica laughed.

“You...you won’t get away with this!” Dawn exasperated. The brief hesitation showed an element of doubt. Maybe she was in trouble here. Who would find her? Maybe Jessica could get away with it. Dawn’s panic was interrupted by her sight of what was being balled up in front of her. It was a pair of light blue panties.

“Erm what are you doing with those? Ugh they are not...no...NOOOOPPPMMPPP” Dawn tried to protest before they were stuffed into her mouth, They were clean at least but the experience was still not a good one.

Her protests were silenced by a black scarf which was used as a cleave gag. She then could only watch as white microfoam tape was wrapped thoroughly on top.

“There. Thats much better. Nice and quiet. Now you are my prisoner you will begin to learn if you are obedient then you will fair so much better than if you continually cause problems. It might be something to bear in mind.” Jessica teased as she stroked a strand of Dawn’s hair. Dawn responded by grumbling behind her gag before pulling her head away.

“Oh...still not happy are you? Tut tut” Jessica smirked before she finished Dawn’s predicament by pulling a pair of pantyhose over her face to use as a hood. She then wrapped a layer of black duct tape over her mouth to seal it there and add further to the gag.

Staring down at her captive who was led on her back helpless Jessica was very satisfied. Dawn’s attractive body was securely taped up and her naturally large breasts looked fantastic under the body stocking. They bulged between the two chest wraps of tape.

Kneeling over the top of Dawn, Jessica flicked her breasts a few times before having a long hard grope. “Mmm” she moaned. Dawn groaned helplessly. However the groan did not last long. Instead there were moans of pleasure as the massaging of her breasts continued.

The pair locked eyes and for the first time all that had happened before was forgotten for this brief moment. Time almost stood still. Instead Dawn was beginning to feel herself become quite aroused. She found herself disappointed when Jessica finally stopped and planted a kiss on her forehead.

“I have to get back to work but when i finish we will have all that time for you to begin learning your submissive role. Enjoy yourself!” Jessica teased as Dawn snapped out of it and grunted before she began trying to struggle and twist her way out of her bonds.

Jessica simply smiled in a teasing manner and turned up the stairs. The last sound Dawn heard for now was the lock on the door being secured sealing her in her fate.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice detour ;) But I think Jessica might need a taste of her medicine ....
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Nice detour ;) But I think Jessica might need a taste of her medicine ....
Thank you! Who knows what can happen ;)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Thank you for sharing and writing this great and awesome story [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for sharing and writing this great and awesome story @Bigballgag1
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

You're welcome Sir and I really did enjoy the story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Back at the office Mia remained in her predicament of being taped to the chair and gagged with two of Jessica’s socks. The vibrator teased and tormented her nether regions. It would build her up but there would be no climax just yet. Mia’s moans grew more desperate. This was an intense feeling she had not experienced before. She wanted...no she needed to climax and right now she would agree to anything just to get that wish.

Her eyes soon lit up with delight when the door to the store room she was kept in was opened and shut again. She began to struggle in a much more showing way as she bucked her sweaty body against the tape she was contained in. She grinded her hips putting on what could be considered as a kind of mating call if this office was a nature programme for extra terrestrials. Unfortunately thanks to the blindfold she could not see Danny as yet, instead relying on the sound of a pair of footsteps walking slowly towards her.

Relief filled her eyes as the blindfold was removed. Danny stood in front of her as he took a good look at her predicament. Mia did not mind being objectified like this, instead the vibrator kept her thoughts in check and her priorities in mind. She glanced down at the wand that was doing the tormenting, trying to get his attention.

“Wow she certainly did a good job on you didn’t she.” Danny smiled as he walked slowly around Mia. When he stood behind her his hands slowly reached down and began to grope at her breasts which added further to her frustrated moans.

“The vibrator must be making you crazy by now. What a cruel touch.” Danny chuckled letting go of her breasts.

“I think its time you change position but if you are expecting release already from that tension building up inside you...you will need to work MUCH harder than that.” Danny teased.

Somehow even the slow teasing manner he took the scissors and cut each of her tape bonds free one by one was turning her on. He worked slow and thorough gesturing her to stay sat in the chair until he was finished. The vibrator remained the last item to be switched off and removed. Her gag for now appeared to be staying in place.

“Now you may stand and stretch. I will give you a minute. You will then need to remove the rest of your clothing.” Danny instructed.

Mia was grateful for the opportunity. She began to stand and stretch each of her legs, her back, her arms and several other lunges wanting to really de-stiffen after the chair tie. Her first day so far had already been more intense than she was used to but she did not feel out of her depth...at least not yet anyway.

When she gave the signal that she was all loose once again Danny waited patiently. It took Mia a few moments and then she remembered she had been instructed to strip.

She quickly slipped her panties down her legs and off as well as the tights and finally her bra as she stood for the first time fully naked. Only her gag remained, a reminder of her submissive role.

“Good girl” Danny praised. He then stepped behind her before roughly getting her to face a nearby wall. The cold metal feel of some silver cuffs being secured around her left and right wrist added to her ever building excitement.

She glanced down feeling some metal ankle shackles secured around her ankles next. A crotch rope was then secured in place connected to her handcuffs. To finish a chain connected her handcuffs to her ankle shackles as she was restrained just like a prisoner.

“I think its time to up the stakes a little bit, don’t you. You can either pull a plaster off slowly or you can tear it off auickly and get it over with. Danny chuckled. He finally removed her gag, allowing her to speak And stretch her mouth once again as she looked a little confused.

“Sir, what do you mean?” She queried.

“You’ll see.” He smiled before he gave her ass a firm spank causing her to shuffle forward. “Lets go out of this room and through the main office. And walk”

Danny’s instructions ran through her ears as her arousal turned to embarrassment as the humiliation she faced dawned on her. She shuffled forwards towards the door walking at a steady pace.

When she stepped out of the room she kept her eyes to the floor, feeling her former employees’ eyes watching this naked, restrained spectacle in front of them. She had not trained for this. Should she ignore all contact? Should she smile like it was normal? Or should she struggle?

She decided on the latter two options in the end. In her mind if this was to become her role here they would surely need to get used to the sight of her naked. They had been briefed and had chosen to stay so it can’t be that bad.

So, with a sudden confidence her back straightened and she smiled at her former staff. She made a show, showing them how she was restrained and trying to convey that yes so far she was happy but also still very much learning.

The result was the looks turning from bewilderment to encouragement. There was no ill will here and they were happy to see her enjoying herself.

By the time they reached Danny’s office and the door was shut behind them she was feeling even more at home again. This wasn’t so bad. However the look in Danny’s eye suggested he had some ideas of his own in mind for Mia.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was one interessting chapter and what more devious way to demonstrate her new Status as to parade Mia around naked and tied up in the Office :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was one interessting chapter and what more devious way to demonstrate her new Status as to parade Mia around naked and tied up in the Office :)
Thank you! It definitely makes her status very clear for all to see. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

After all the effort of putting the cuffs and shackles on Mia, she was a little surprised when Danny started removing them from her body. However that confusion soon returned to intrigue and excitement. It seemed her next predicament or challenge was on its way.

Once she was completely untied she noticed a glass of water had been put out for her on the desk which she drank gratefully to quench her thirst once Danny indicated she could.

There she sat, naked on what was her previous office. This was a surreal feeling. It all added to the powerlessness she felt and seemingly had now.

As strange as it might seem, perhaps the loss of power did come with some advantages. For a start she did not have to sort out petty disputes, nor did she have to attend and present at meetings. There were no major decisions to cause her stress. From what she had experienced so far she could come in and spend the day tied up entering one fantasy before leaving and attending another.

Once she was done with the drink Danny, who had stayed still by her with a pleasant smile was waiting for the nod to continue.

“Thank you. That was much needed.” Mia smiled.

“No problem. Its important to look after you. Now i think its time we twke this up a notch. Now as per the contract you agreed to myself as manager, is entitled to certain priviliges and i for one am in need of exercising that option.” Danny smiled. It was a very long winded way of requesting one of the more sexual parts of her new role. It had taken her s little by surprise but her answer was not a no.

“Oh...really...so soon? Of course master.” She responded obediently. She was then helped to ehr feet before Danny took out some rope resdy to restrain her.

He started by cinching her wrists and elbows behind her back once again. Two ropes wrapped above and below her breasts to pin her arms to her back. A crotch rope was soon added before she was helped down onto her knees.

Her predicament was finished by two ropes secured around each of her thighs and shins, bending her legs into a perfect frogtie. It was a position she had not tried before.

She was soon being helped to shuffle under the desk looking up at her master’s chair. He soon took a seat in front of her and slowly wheeled it closer to her.

He unzipped his fly letting his member spring out. Once it was out she knew exactly what to do as she set to work. She was eager to impress.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Short, but very nice [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :) Mia obviously understands her new role perfectly :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Short, but very nice @Bigballgag1 :) Mia obviously understands her new role perfectly :)
Thank you! She does so far, this is the first test for the next phase of her duties :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet more wonderful updates. Such wicked but pleasurable humiliation of the naughty Mia.

But I have only one complaint. One request.

Please let us know when it’s been updated. Don’t leave us wondering a second longer than need be. It’s too good a tale not to be discovered ASAP

Bandit666
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Yet more wonderful updates. Such wicked but pleasurable humiliation of the naughty Mia.

But I have only one complaint. One request.

Please let us know when it’s been updated. Don’t leave us wondering a second longer than need be. It’s too good a tale not to be discovered ASAP

Bandit666
Thank you! Glad you aare enjoying so far! :)

I had not given that much thought before although i have seen other writers here do that. I’m happy to start doing that though if it would make it easier to keep on top of future updates? :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[quote=Bandit666 post_id=129022 time=1651783793 user_id=1271]
... Please let us know when it’s been updated. Don’t leave us wondering a second longer than need be. It’s too good a tale not to be discovered ASAP ...
/quote]

I concur with [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. And I know that the Bandit knows this, but for possible new members of this forum, I point out that you can subscribe to the topic and the system will notify you about new postinigs.

Great work, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago ... Please let us know when it’s been updated. Don’t leave us wondering a second longer than need be. It’s too good a tale not to be discovered ASAP ...
/quote]

I concur with @Bandit666. And I know that the Bandit knows this, but for possible new members of this forum, I point out that you can subscribe to the topic and the system will notify you about new postinigs.

Great work, @Bigballgag1.
Thank you! I actually did not know that either so thats useful to know! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] (Hope i haven’t missed anyone, here is the latest part :) )

Mia swallowed her new master’s load and had aimed to impress him by giving him as much pleasure as she could. However she could not help but struggle with the adjustment that had to be made. In barely 24 hours she had willingly contributed to her very own ‘downfall’ for want of a better word. She used to be a manager, a figure of authority, someone who’s opinion was respected and someone whom her instructions were carried out.

Now she found herself securely bound underneath her former desk, being used as an aesthetically pleasing almost art piece. She was now very much a model to whatever pose or predicament her master wanted her in. Now she was performing sexual acts for a proper master for the first time. She tried not to think about the past too much instead preferring to focus on the present moment. The present moment was something she was mostly enjoying.

She awaited her next instruction but for now it did not come. Instead she stayed still under the desk as she heard her master type away acting as if everything was normal.

Mia had lat herself in her own playful struggles and daydreams. When these were interrupted by Danny beginning to untie her she wondered what could be next?

Danny carefully tied her completely before helping her to her feet. She had her clothes chucked at her as Danny smiled. “Lunch time. You have an hour and then i expect you back here. Ok?” He instructed as Mia nodded her head obediently and got changed.

Suddenly a simple lunch time was viewed on differently by Mia as it presented a chance to be free once again. It also showed so far, just like a normal job she had kept a few of the benefits.

She hurriedly changed as she slid her skirt and blouse on. Her heels were the final part as she straightened her skirt.

“Thank you master.” She smiled. She then left the room and headed outside for what she hoped would be an hour of normality before her activities this afternoon.

Her first morning ‘on the job’ had been an enjoyable experience so far. Not much had particularly happened so far but also in the same sense so much had happened. It would take her some time to get used to it that was for sure.

Before long she glanced at her phone and noted the time. With 5 minutes remaining she returned to the building and made her way in through the front door. She checked her phone as if it were a normal break, oblivious to her surroundings.

Without warning her world suddenly turned dark. A black sack had been pulled over her head as a force pushed her hard against the nearby wall.

She tried to struggle and fight against her captor. Was this a surprise linked with her role? Or was something more sinister going on? In this moment Mia could not be certain.

She soon felt her skirt sharply pulled from her legs and removed. Her blouse was ripped and also removed from each of her arms as the force keeping her against the wall seemed much stronger than her.

Was this part of the job or not?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The End of this Chapter was quite the suprise [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] ! Who is the Attacker?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic