A Meeting Of Entrapment M/F F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great work!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Elanore wrote: 1 year ago What a twist again :) Thanks for this new chapter! A joy to read!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it and there could be a couple more twists yet to come! :)
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Great work!
Thank you!! :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, this is a great twist. But I don't know whether I should feel sorry for Mia or not. She may be just where she should be. Or not?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Yes, this is a great twist. But I don't know whether I should feel sorry for Mia or not. She may be just where she should be. Or not?
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! I guess the judgement is still undecided until all the facts can be ascertained. After all, has she agreed to joining Layla and Danny through lack of choice and revenge for her firing Layla or is she doing it out of a great opportunity to act upon her submissive bondage urges and lust. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

( [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Elanore[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] (Here is the next part which whilst it features less bondage is hopefully important for the backstory! Hope you enjoy! :) )

Mia looked up from her tightly hogtied position on the kitchen counter and mpphed in semi defeat. She began to wonder if she had in fact been played by the both of them. After all she had lost the rights to her company and would now be at both their beck and call. Some might even have a degree of humiliation and embarrassment over such a plight. She had no control over what might happen to her and was in every sense completely at her new master and mistress’s mercy.

However she did not feel this way. Instead she felt aroused and a degree of excitement. She had found a way to engage in one of her ultimate fantasies. Here she could play the role of the slave and wuite enjoyed the thought of being tied up, looked at and played with frequently. The tie up sessions she had previously participated in with Layla had been fun and given her a real thirst for it. Having to let her go was a very difficult decision to make.

Firing her former mistress was a brave decision. Layla did not take it too well believing her private shared hobby with Mia allowed for special dispensation. What she failed to recognise was that she had given Mia no choice. The evidence was all there. If she had not taken the decision and ignored the protests from various members of the office once they found out about the theft her position would have been untenable and the situation would have shown her as corrupt.

Mia’s mind flashed back briefly to trying to reach Layla again. The dismay and disappointment as her calls went to voicemail. Texts sent with no reply. Eventually her number was blocked by Layla. Gradually in recent years the coldness had subsided. The pair had bumped into each other shopping and had exchanged pleasantries.

Mia soon snapped out of her flashback as Danny approached her. His warm hand feeling along the side of her right thigh before she was rolled onto her side. His hands now covered her breasts as he took great delight in groping and fondling at Mia’s breasts. After all she was a prize and certainly one of good looks.

As the interaction followed through before her and she could see Mia helplessly moan into her gag with pleasure Layla also began to reflect.

It was true Layla had not taken the sacking well. It had been nearly 4 years ago by now. She had not been in a good place. The job in truth she cared little about but what hurt her the most was losing her bondage companion. She had began to spiral using drinking to numb the pain. Over time she had began to feel resentful and bitter. She felt humiliated and lost not wanting to have any contact with Mia. She figured perhaps cutting all contact would allow her to get her life back on track and move on.

However as much as she tried something had always made her want to find Mia again, to rekindle the bondage partnership and to enjoy bondage again either as a dom or a sub. A few one night stands had not filled the void. The sad truth is many were turned off by bondage. It interested a few but all that she had interacted with had lacked the expertise or the golden touch Mia seemed to have.

Eventually Layla had met Danny and finally she had found somebody who was near enough on her wavelength. He was a dom and she had been left impressed with his rigger skills. Even though with Mia she had been primarily the dominant he had somehow altered her perception of things, practically flipping things the other way around to the point where enjoyed being tied up.

As she watched Danny have his way with Mia and seeing Mia’s eyes light up at his every touch she began to experience a degree of self doubt. She had won. She had Mia right where she wanted her, a loving boyfriend in Danny who was good with the ropes and open to having Mia as a slave. Danny had been signed over the rights to the company. However at what cost had she won? This was no longer about revenge for old scores. Time had moved on, feelings had changed. She wanted to have fun again.

“I...I need some air.” Layla gasped. Her voice cracked as she spoke as a tear filled her eye. She walked away from the pair and made her way out to the garden. Mia watched on as Danny left her to follow Layla out to the garden. As the door was behind her and she heard it close there was no way for her to see and hear the conversation taking place.

She was left to lie there and wonder what on earth had caused Layla to get upset. She had won, hadn’t she?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very interesting: especially the last part Laya reflecting. Her "Victory" does not to make her happy and that Conversation between Danny and Layla would have been an interesting one to follow - and I hope we learn about that more. Another turn and another twist? Well done [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Less bondage? Wasn't Mia hogtied on the kitchen counter for the duration? Seems fine to me. I second [mention]Caesar73[/mention]'s comments, especially the well done. Interesting insights into the thinking of Mia and Layla.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago ...
She was left to lie there and wonder what on earth had caused Layla to get upset. She had won, hadn’t she?
Has she, indeed? This promises further turn-arounds and twists, maybe? Looking forward to learning more about it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Very interesting: especially the last part Laya reflecting. Her "Victory" does not to make her happy and that Conversation between Danny and Layla would have been an interesting one to follow - and I hope we learn about that more. Another turn and another twist? Well done @Bigballgag1
Thank you! Indeed it seems she has won but at a cost. As they say ‘the grass isn’t always greener’ ;)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Less bondage? Wasn't Mia hogtied on the kitchen counter for the duration? Seems fine to me. I second [mention]Caesar73[/mention]'s comments, especially the well done. Interesting insights into the thinking of Mia and Layla.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! It was nice to add a sense of perspective for both the characters :)
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago [quote=Bigballgag1 post_id=130464 time=<a href="tel:1653420439">1653420439</a> user_id=3885]
Has she, indeed? This promises further turn-arounds and twists, maybe? Looking forward to learning more about it!
[/quote]

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed, sometimes when you get everything you want it doesn't always match expectation! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic