The Unwilling Mannequin (M/M) | Chapter 1 5/23

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Unwilling Mannequin (M/M) | Chapter 1 5/23

Post by Bradstick »

My finals are over and I have had this story in the back of my mind for 3 weeks so here it is. This one was a lot of fun to write and any feedback would be great. Let me know what you think and enjoy.

“Look, mom, I’ll be here in Houston for a week, then I’ll leave Friday morning for my flight home. I’ve already checked into my hotel, and I’m doing some sightseeing today.” Brewer said to his mother as he walked into the store. Brewer was getting more and more frustrated with his mom as she had called him three times since she dropped him off at the airport. “Mom, I’m 19; I don’t need you to worry about me all week. My friends fly in tomorrow, and then I’ll have them with me,” he tried assuring his mother; but was still having no luck. “Look, I got to go; I’ll call you later; love you.” He said with evident frustration in his voice as he hung up the phone and began looking at the store.

The store he was in was a leather shop that also sold many items geared towards his hobby of dirt bike riding. It was currently 8 am, and so no one was in the store other than the clerk at the front, who was wearing a dark leather vest with no shirt underneath and a pair of leather pants that matched the black leather of his boots and vest. Brewer also saw the word “Randon” in big yellow letters on the back of the vest. He looked very intimating, and Brewer couldn’t help but be slightly aroused by the pure size and muscle of the man, but he wasn’t here for men; he was for here equipment. Not to mention how powerful the guy stunk. It smelled as if he hadn’t showered in days and could smell the BO from down the aisle.

He spent the next 30 minutes wandering the shop, looking at different gloves and suits they had for sale. The helmets were very interesting, and he was tempted to get one. Then he started looking at the price tag on everything; there was about a 30% mark up on everything. He couldn’t believe how much everything cost here.

He was at the back of the store at this point. He was going to begin leaving the store when he felt something like a bee sting on the side of his neck; he turned around to see Randon holding a syringe and pumping an orange liquid into his neck. He went to say something went all the muscles in his body froze, and he couldn’t move anything other than his eyeballs. He could feel his systems still working, such as he could feel his heart pumping blood and his lungs expanding and deflating. Yet, he had no control over any limbs; he couldn’t move his mouth to open or close it; hell, he couldn’t even move his tongue.

“Seems like you got quite the eye for our gear; how about we get you to try some on and model it. Who knows, if you sell enough merchandise, I’ll let you take it home.” Randon said he moved his face closer to Brewer, “when your flight leaves on Friday.”

Randon then grabbed the kid, took him behind the curtain in the employees-only section, and stood him up in the center of the room. He grabbed the rolling chair that sat on his desk and moved it behind the boy. He also grabbed a pair of scissors and cut away Brewer’s shirt. Brewer could do nothing but watch in horror as his clothing was cut away, and he couldn’t even make a sound.

Next, Randon grabbed his belt buckle and watched Brewer’s pants fall to his feet. He once again grabbed the scissors and cut away at the briefs that hide his manhood from his captor. Randon inspected Brewer, circling him like a lion does its dinner before pouncing.

Brewer felt each of his butt cheeks being grabbed and manhandled from behind as he had lost view of his captor. “Not too bad of catch if I say so. You’ll make a nice attraction for our guests; with a body like this, I may have to bring you downstairs, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.” Randon said with an evil chuckle before he once again came into view.

He pushed Brewer onto the chair behind him as it began to roll back from the momentum. Randon grabbed Brewer’s left leg and took off Brewer’s shoe and sock before grabbing the pants leg and removing the cloth from the body. He repeated the process on the right leg until Brewer was left just sitting there naked on the chair, entirely helpless.

At that point, Randon left without saying a word and didn’t return for about 30 minutes as Brewer was left just to sit there. Brewer fought, trying to gain an ounce of control back over his body, but it wasn’t working; he was trapped in that chair, in his birthday suit.

When Randon returned, he came carrying a duffle bag that was then placed out of his view as he couldn’t move his head. He came back with a full rubber suit that went from ankles to wrist to his neckline. He knew bikers sometimes wore these, but they often go too hot underneath to make them worth it. The other item he pulled out; was a giant bottle of lube.

Randon started working again, but not looking at Brewer, as though Brewer was just a part of his job. Randon squirted the cold lube on Brewer’s legs and then began giving his legs a very good massage.

With his legs thoroughly lubed up, he grabbed the suit and began working it up to his legs. Brewer had tried these suits on before and didn’t remember needing lube, but as it started making its way up to his legs, he realized it was way too small. The suit would fit from his ankles to his neckline, but it was far too tight, and that’s why the lube was needed. This was also showcased all of his features through the rubber.

Randon got it up to just below his crotch before he began to work on the second leg. Randon was working up quite the workout, getting this outfit onto the boy, and Brewer could feel himself being thrown around like a rag boll. Once both pant legs had reached just below his crotch, he was sat back down on the chair. Randon then grabbed some tall white knee guards and placed them over the boy.

He then pulled out two long dirt bike boots that were black most of the way with some white trim to match the knee guards. The boots were done up over his bare feet and were thus further encased in the top-quality riding boots.

With his lower half now finished, Randon could move towards the torso, but first, he needed to handle his privates. He grabbed more lube and a relatively large butt plug and proceeded to show it to Brewer before going out of his view. Brewer watched in horror at what the man held before being stuck in anticipation. He felt his hole being lubed up before the ungodly pain of his virgin hole was stuck by the plug.

With the backdoor secured, Randon made his way over to the desk drawer and pulled out more syringes. He saw many orange ones, each with a matching blue one next to it. He saw his empty one and realized that must be the antidote when he was done with him. There were also some other colors that came in small doses. He pulled out a green one and headed towards Brewer’s dick.

The tip was inserted into his penis before he felt the green liquid move down into his balls. “I suppose you want some explanation as to what I’ve injected you with. The orange one keeps all your muscles almost locked. They will all fire at random intervals, very small to keep any permanent damage from arising but keeps you completely immobile. It will also keep you hydrated for the next 32 hours and keep you fed for the next 20 hours. After that, I would need to feed and water you as the toxin will keep you immobile for seven days unless I end it prematurely, which I will.”

“The green one I just inserted into your penis does some interesting things. First, it will break down your urinary tract system to stop you from having to use your bladder. This will prevent you from needing to pee without worrying about a UTI. It will also keep your penis in whatever state of arousal I put it in. If I want you hard, I can make you hard, and you will stay until it ends, or I choose to end with something like putting ice to your penis. This will last 18 hours and since we don’t close till 2 am, which will work perfectly, it being 9:23 am at the moment. After that, you will need to pee like a horse. As for the backside, well the plug will do.”

Brewer listened in the horror of what was happening to his body. He lost control for seven days unless he was released early by the hunk that took him. Not to mention his dick was now in total control of the man in front of him. Randon then once again began ignoring Brewer. He began to lube up his crotch and torse; luckily, the back end was still lubed up. Randon was careful not to touch Brewer’s dick yet, though; he wanted that for the end.

With that done, he began feeling up the boy’s torso and back. He felt how small but muscular the little man was. Randon kept a stone face but was enjoying the power he had over the boy. Randon then pulled up the suit and got it over his crotch, past his torso, and got his arms into the sleeves. However, this took maybe 10 minutes of work as damn that suit was tight. Randon took a step back and admired the boy in front of him.

The overly tight suit showed off every muscle the kid had. Every line was clear, and it put his butt on grand display. This would be a great mannequin. With that, he grabbed a white jacket with black matching trim and put it on Brewer. He left the torso open, allowing a great visual of the boy’s pectorals.

Next came some matching white gloves that were put over Brewer’s hands; now, nothing under his neckline would show he was a human and not made of plastic. Brewer wanted to cry and scream for him to stop, but all he could do was watch, and he watched in pure horror at what Randon did next.

He took off his shoes and socks before going for his leather pants and bringing them down as well. He was left in black underwear that matched his black vest. He began taking that off, all while giving Brewer a show. Usually, he would be hard at a show like this from a man as hot as Randon, but his dick stayed how it was. Once the underwear was removed, he turned it inside out with the ass facing the bottom. He then grabbed the two socks from before and rubbed each one in an armpit before combining it with the underwear. Once all three items were in a pile in his hand, he grabbed the purple syringe and ejected it into the center of the mass of fabric.

Brewer was unsure of what it did, but he would soon find out firsthand. The underwear was the first to enter his forcibly opened mouth as it was laid on the tongue. He could taste the remnants of ass sweat on the fabric as well as the old crotch sweat from his balls and dick. He wanted this nightmare to be over. It wasn’t, however, as the socks soon followed. He could taste the old worn foot stench in them as well as the new flavor from the sweat that had been collected from his armpits.

“This one is one of my personal favorites. This is an addiction drug that will create an addiction to whatever it’s applied to. In this case, it was applied to my sweat, more specifically, my feet, pits, balls, dick, and ass. If you keep those in your mouth for 24 hours, the addiction will start, and you will crave my sweat until I give you the antidote. Now let’s get you dressed fully, and then I can finish opening the store. You do know we don’t open till noon, right. That’s why no customers are hearing us; you just came in before I could relock the door. I was going to kick you out, but some asshole stole our last mannequin, and you would be a great replacement.” Randon said with another chuckle before grabbing some duct tape.

Loop after loop was made around his head to keep the gag inside. Once done, he went in a vertical pattern, forcing the already cramped mouth to become even tighter as the jaw was forced shut even more.

Brewer’s head was now feeling as tightly compacted as the rest of his body was from the suit of rubber. And the taste of the mixed sweat kept coming. His mouth was producing a large amount of saliva used to get all the sweat off the clothes and into his system. He needed to get that gag out before that addiction set it. Randon was still naked other than his vest. He could see the large dick swaying from the side and the large ass that complimented his muscle frame. But goddamn, he stunk of sweat. He didn’t want to have an addiction to that powerful sweat, but he had no say in the matter, not until he was given mobility back.

After purposefully giving him a show of his ass and crotch, Randon pulled the leather pants up and was now going commando, a faint outline of his hard dick through the leather. With that, he grabbed a rubber mask with a large hole for the eyes and hose. He put the rubber mask over Brewer’s face, adding another layer to break through before the gag could be removed.

With the mask in place, he grabbed a leather collar and tightened it around his neck. He then grabbed a pair of dirt bike goggles and placed them over his eyes. He could still see through them, but he was becoming less and less human with each material added.

Randon then grabbed a black dirt bike helmet and began to put it over his head. Now no part of Brewer’s skin was left open, encased under leather or rubber. The helmet itself was rather nice, and Brewer couldn’t help wishing he had owned it rather than it owning him.

“All done! You look fantastic; you’re sure to be a big hit; now, let’s get you out front.” Randon said before going behind him and putting his arms around his waist. He picked up Brewer and began walking with him towards the center of the store. He had noticed it when he first walked it but thought nothing of it. It was a small raised pedestal in the center of the room.

Brewer was brought over to the raised platform, and Randon began to position him. The platform itself was raised about 9 inches off the ground. Random began shaping each arm and trying different ways to get the best position. He ended up going with his shoulders back, and his chest pushed forward. He moved the arms to be bent with his hands on his waist. It took some work, but he was able to get the boy to stick out his ass as well.

He circled the boy again before deciding this what the correct pose. “Now for the final touch.” Randon then went to his knee and began rubbing Brewer’s crotch. The rubbing kept going for minutes until Brewer felt himself start getting hard. Randon was like a potter with clay; he was getting Brewer’s dick at just the right angle in his pant. Brewer’s hard-on was obvious to anyone who walked by when Randon was done.

“Perfect, now we still got one and a half hours till open, so just stay there.” He let out another chuckle before Randon gave him a smack on the butt and left to finish opening the store for the day. The taste in his mouth continued to grow more and more, and all he could think about was the sweat in his mouth. This didn’t help that he was now stuck in a state of arousal with a now permanent boner.

~

About three hours passed until a customer came in. He looked like a biker in a gang. When he noticed Brewer, he took a picture and sent it to someone. He continued shopping until he heard the roar of engines, and what looked like 12 other bikers of all ages came into the store. All were dressed in leather from head to toe.

One began talking to Randon out of earshot until he and what appeared to be the gang leader came over. “I see you boys are enjoying our new mannequin. It’s his first day, but you all know the rules. Have fun,” said Randon before heading behind the desk. The bikers swarmed him and began to feel every nook and cranny of Brewer. They were feeling every piece of the leather and rubber and letting their hands roam as well. Brewer had never felt so violated in his life.

This went on for about an hour before they each gradually stopped. They had adjusted his position several times. Making him kneel to the floor or other humiliating poses. Before they left the store, they all bought some new equipment, whether gloves, jackets, or boots. But he noticed any who touched the mannequin was not allowed to leave without buying something. “Good job, boy, you just made me fifteen hundred dollars in less than an hour. I haven’t seen those bikers go crazy over one of our mannequins in months. You are a real keeper.” Said Randon before heading to the back.

This process is repeated over the course of the day. It only got worse as night began to fall through. The whole store was packed with people who wanted to touch and poke him. He had people willing to buy him for as much as 50,000, and Brewer was terrified at the thought of being sold. His heart sank when the buyer was told to come back at 3 am next Friday, 4 hours before his flight home. What had he gotten himself into?

Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think. This was the main part I wanted to write but I have ideas for other parts if you guys are interested. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day.
Last edited by Bradstick 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love it so far. I can't wait to see how the rest of the week goes
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Absolutely thrilled to see you writing and experimenting, buddy-boi!
This is a very imaginative blend of both fantasy and reality; something we don't see very often on here.
Excellently told! I could see everything being done to poor Brewer as though I were there 8-)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I would be interested to know more of what happens. I love that it's sort of dark and takes kidnapping to a whole new level of creepy. Great first chapter.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidBlink
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidBlink »

I would love to read more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic