Reflections (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reflections (M/M)

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've had this hanging around on my computer for a while now and thought I should share it. Enjoy!

Reflections

Jake stared into the deep brown eyes of the figure hanging before him. The eyes stared straight back at him out of two round holes in a tight leather hood. They were the only hint of humanity in an object that otherwise seemed to be composed chiefly of leather and metal. Two small glimpses deep into the soul of the stored leather gimp.

Jake would recognise those eyes anywhere - he saw them every time he looked in the mirror. Still, he found it hard to believe that the reflection in the mirror before him, a figure shrouded from head to toe in thick, black cow hide, was actually him. He struggled briefly against the material that held him captive and watched as the reflection in front of him struggled in exactly the same way. It was definitely him.

His body was cocooned inside a thick leather sleepsack, his arms pinned to his sides by the internal sleeves. A white rope zig-zagged its way up the front of the sack pulling any remaining slack out of the already tight-fitting prison and contrasting perfectly with the grainy black of the leather. Multiple thick leather belts circled his body, each one pulled tightly through a large silver buckle and secured with a small silver padlock. The key for the padlocks was fully visible, hanging on a long chain around Jake’s neck, but in his current predicament it might as well have been on the other side of the world. Convenient for his Master but torment for him.

Another key glinted on the chain as it caught the light. This was the key for the complex metal chastity belt, the cage of which was just visible, jutting out through a convenient gap in the sleepsack zip. He’d been locked into this belt for several weeks now and yet his confined cock was still valiantly straining against it, yearning to stand free. Sadly, flesh and blood were no match for the cold, hard surgical steel and the dull, internal spikes weren’t helping matters. Every surge of blood was met with an accompanying surge of pain, bearable but uncomfortable. Why would his body not learn its lesson and stop getting turned on by all of this?

He tried to turn his head away, to stop looking at himself in the mirror but he couldn’t. The thick, leather posture collar wrapped tightly around his neck kept him looking straight ahead, forcing him to look at the leather object he had become. A leather toy, kept stored away, horny and frustrated, until his Master needed him again.

How long had he been hanging like this now? Suspended in time, floating in space. His mind free to wander but his body trapped and controlled.

Metal chains held the sleepsack upright in the centre of the room, his feet dangling uselessly two feet above the cold concrete floor. More chains anchored the bottom of the sleepsack to eyelets bolted down into the same floor. All he could do was wriggle like a fish caught on a hook.

Carefully focused spotlights meant that his hanging form was beautifully and artistically illuminated whilst the edges of the room were concealed in shadow. Small red lights blinked on and off in the corners of the room. Was his Master watching him right now? Was he being broadcast live to the world over the internet? Reflections of him being used by men all around the world to satisfy their own fantasies and desires or to tease their own bound and gagged playthings. The thought of being on display to thousands of unknown and unknowable men caused Jake’s stupid, restrained cock to make another bid for freedom but it was once again beaten back by metal and spikes.

Jake had no way of measuring the passage of time. There were no clocks in the dungeon and no natural light. He could have been hanging there for minutes or it could have been hours. His mind would drift away for indeterminate periods only to return with a start, a moment of panic overtaking him before the reflection in the mirror reminded him of where and what he was.

Occasionally the desire to be free, to be able to stretch his arms and scratch his face, would overwhelm him and he would struggle and fight against his undefeatable, escape proof restraints. The object in the mirror would writhe around in sympathy but was unable to offer any real assistance. His tensing muscles would cause the temperature of his prison to rise and eventually he would be forced to stop struggling as his body overheated and exhaustion overtook him. Under the hood his hair was plastered to his head with sweat and he could feel trickles of the salty liquid running down his face and over his body.

These struggling sessions were accompanied by a symphony of moans and groans as he attempted to articulate his anger and frustration around the inflatable gag that was strapped tightly around his head and filled every corner of his mouth with its rubbery protuberances. Whilst doing a wonderful job at stifling all his attempts at coherent, intelligible speech, the gag also ensured a reliable source of air was available through a built-in breathing tube. The other end of this tube extended out from the front of the gag like the rubbery proboscis of some giant butterfly searching for sweet nectar.

No matter how long he struggled for or how loudly he attempted to scream he always ended up back in exactly the same position – hanging in front of the mirror, breathing heavily, drenched in sweat and staring into the defeated eyes of his own reflection. Nobody came, nothing changed.

At other times he relished the warm, tight, all-encompassing embrace of the leather. His nose was full of its distinctive scent and his ears delighted in the creaking sounds it made as he shifted position. The feel of it against his bare skin was incredibly sensual. Even the taste of rubber pressing down on his tongue was comforting in its own way.

Despite appearances he felt safe, protected and cared for. His Master kept him like this when he wasn’t needed, out of trouble, out of harm’s way and exactly where he wanted him to be. By mutual agreement, Jake had become the property of his Master to do with as he pleased. If that included storing him away like this for hours at a time then Jake would just have to accept it. That was what his Master wanted and his Master always got what he wanted. Jake lived to please his Master, there was no greater task and no greater reward than making his Master happy.

Jake’s mind and body cycled between these two conflicting states of being, fighting for freedom one minute and accepting his bondage the next. The internal battle that rages in any long-term bondage situation. A cycle without end.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love the double meaning in the title. It's a great way to show the narrator meditating on his situation as he's literally forced to face his puppy-masked self. The assurance at the end that he takes pleasure from his bondage is a nice touch that reminds us how frustration so often goes hand in hand with satisfaction for subs.

Nice work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Great job! I’m glad you decided to post this, it was a very fun read. I loved the suspension bondage! Keep up the great work
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Amazing work, and, if you'll pardon the pun, I enjoyed the self-reflection employed by Jake even as he goes through bouts of derealization.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

This is very well-written. Congratulations and thanks for posting such an entertaining piece.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Lovely little story.
The double meaning title is a nice touch :P
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Poor Jake. I wonder if he'll ever come to terms with his predicament and fully accept the image staring back at him in the mirror...

Great little, thought provoking story!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ahh, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] strikes again!
This was, as we've all come to expect from you, incredibly well written.
The smell and sound of the leather, the "sympathetic" reflection, the gag, the posture collar, all of it is just phenomenally well described.

I got a special kick from the key chain hanging from our mummy-boy's neck.
The door to freedom right in front of him is actually an ocean away. Brilliant!
Thanks for this special treat, pup. Always a thrill whenever a new thread pops up with your name on it.

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention]
I'm pretty sure this superbly erotic piece will be right up your alley, guys 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I have to say I agree with everyone but would also like to add that I really enjoy the simplicity of the scene itself complemented by the complexity of all the restraining elements and thoughts and emotions. I can clearly and distinctly hear the "squeak" of the leather and the creaking of the chains in the otherwise silent chamber as he "wiggles like a fish" in his upright suspended state perhaps with a bit of an echo to hide the more shallow and discrete sounds of his gagged breathing...as one of the readers of this vivid narrative - one of the "thousands of unknown and unknowable men" - that soundtrack would turn me on as much as the clear and graphic display I'm currently a voyeur to!

... Plus the key in sight but out of reach torment is one I love to employ as a dom when I find myself in that role but it's all the more heightened here in Jake's "timeless" captivity :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Ahh, @Pup Wingletang strikes again!
This was, as we've all come to expect from you, incredibly well written.

@Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @wataru14
I'm pretty sure this superbly erotic piece will be right up your alley, guys 8-)
How right you are, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :twisted:

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], you sent me into overdrive with this line:
Despite appearances he felt safe, protected and cared for.
Captures getting tied up and gagged for me perfectly!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

Thanks to all of you for the kind words, as always they are greatly appreciated. I'm just glad you all enjoyed this little snippet. I'll have to see if I can come up with any more reflections.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago It's a great way to show the narrator meditating on his situation as he's literally forced to face his puppy-masked self.
Now who said anything about a puppy mask? I don't know what might have given you that idea!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent stand-alone tale. Short, highly descriptive, and well edited, which means it ticks many of my boxes

Thank you for sharing this little gem!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic