Bound with the Bachelorette (M/FFFFF) (Part II updated 25-May-2022)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound with the Bachelorette (M/FFFFF) (Part II updated 25-May-2022)

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Jasmine was applying her red lip gloss, putting the finishing touches on her makeup, when she heard knocking on the door. “Our special guest is here!” she called out to the rest of the girls in the hotel suite. Jasmine, short and feisty, was dressed in two-inch silver strappy heels and a gray sequin sleeveless mini-dress, which hugged her tight and fit body. Her curly black hair was let down, falling to her mid-back. She walked over to the closed bathroom door and rapped on the door.

“Sabina, are you ready?”

“One second, almost done!” Sabina responded from inside the bathroom.

Sabina, the bride-to-be, was getting dolled up for the special guest, per the instructions of Jasmine–her maid of honor. The bachelorette party had come back from a relaxed day of poolside brunch, tanning, and a rejuvenating spa session. Also joining them for the weekend were Dani, Ann Marie, and Shirley. Jasmine instructed the gals to be ready for a surprise activity that would be fun not just for Sabina but for everyone.

Jasmine went to the suite door and opened it, letting in a tall, burly man wearing a black T-shirt, dark blue jeans, dad sneakers, and a baseball cap. The man was carrying two large duffle bags, one in each hand. “Hi there!” Jasmine greeted the man with a giggle. She walked him into the suite and introduced him to each of the gals.

“Everyone, this is Ronnie. Ronnie will be helping us with a fun activity for the bachelorette!”

“Ooh, fun activity! What are we doing!” Shirley clapped and asked with excitement, her ponytailed black hair swaying and her breasts jiggling in her tight red bodycon minidress as she bounced up and down. Shirley was a bubbly, extroverted, thick Korean gal, usually aloof and always eager for something new.

“You’ll see, Shirley!” Jasmine grinned. She turned to Ronnie and motioned to Shirley. “This is Shirley, and these are Ann Marie and Dani!”

The reserved Ann Marie cracked a minor smile and waved politely, while Dani responded with an emotionless “Hey.” Ann Marie, tall and bony, was wearing sparkly silver ballet flats and a light blue long-sleeved romper with a deep V-neck going halfway down her torso highlighting her flat chest. Her long blonde hair was parted to one side. Dani, usually one to wear alternative clothing, was dressing up for the occasion, eschewing her over-the-top makeup for a thick mascara and dark purple lipstick. Her mid-length black hair was done in the style of a pin-up model like Dita von Teese, and she wore a black velvet flared dress with long sleeves, opting for white pantyhose instead of her usual fishnets and wearing black pumps instead of Docs. Dani stood taller than the rest of the gals but not as all as Ann Marie, and she was skinny and had perky breasts.

“Yay! Now you just need to meet the girl of the hour, Sabina! SABINA!” Jasmine called out towards the bathroom.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” Sabina replied before opening the door and scurrying out. She was tall and curvy, with a chubby stomach and a huge ass, and her long wavy black hair down. Sabina was wearing a matching white latex outfit consisting of a bra top and a pencil miniskirt, her large breasts nearly spilling out of the top. To complement, she had on sheer textured white elbow gloves, white thigh-high latex boots and a gold tiara. “Hi hi, I’m Sabina” she said to Ronnie.

The girls began to chatter and cheer on Sabina. “Oooooh girl, you look SEXY!” Jasmine exclaimed.

“Thank you!” Sabina blushed, “I thought I’d wear something unique tonight. Everyone else looks so good!” She turned to Jasmine inquisitively. “So what’s the plan for tonight? Tell us the secrets!”

Jasmine bit her bottom lip. “Well… I remember you telling me once Sabina, when we were wayyyy drunk, that you had a little bit of a secret hobby, a little fetish if I may say,” she giggled.

“Oh no….” Sabina looked shocked, then smiled in embarrassment and covered her face with her hands once she realized what was happening. “Oh nooooo Jazzy, what!”

Jasmine turned to the rest of the girls. “Sabina here likes bondage! She told me she fantasizes about being tied up and kidnapped, and she likes to tie herself up when she’s alone,” she giggled. “Even the hubby doesn’t know yet! But tonight we have Ronnie, who’s a professional tyer, to tie us up so Sabina can have fun and we can join!”

Ann Marie, always the more discerning one, looked confused. “Jasmine, I don’t know about this... Is this safe? Will this hurt?”

Ronnie smiled to reassure Ann Marie. “Don’t worry, everything here is going to be safe and we can have a safety signal to get you out if you don’t like it. Now that doesn’t mean it won’t be restrictive or different, but it’s not meant to be painful.”

“Exactly!” Jasmine echoed. “If Sabina’s okay with it, I can be tied first so that you all can see how it is.” She turned to Sabina. “How’s that sound?”

Sabina smiled. “Fine by me!”

Jasmine hopped with excitement. “We’re gonna have so much fun ladies! Ok, let’s get going!”

“Alright, then!” Ronnie unzipped one of the bags open and rummaged through it, pulling out a few neatly-bunched coils of white rope, some silk panties, and a wide black cloth. “Jasmine, put your hands behind your back please.”
Last edited by Damsel-Dilara-Dee 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great stuff love the outfits!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Intriguing premise, enjoying the descriptive writing style. Does miss a gendertag though, please be sure to add it with the next part.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ThatDino wrote: 1 year ago Intriguing premise, enjoying the descriptive writing style. Does miss a gendertag though, please be sure to add it with the next part.
Great reminder, thank you!
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

Oooh the protagonist is going to be tied in boots! Can't wait for the next post!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine idea and a good introduction!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Great start to this story and I can't wait to read the next installment! It sounds like it's going to be a very fun party :) !
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Please continue! You can’t have had just the set-up in your head without the “what happens next” also! Looking forward to it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Please continue! You can’t have had just the set-up in your head without the “what happens next” also! Looking forward to it!
I second that motion! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

This is a good start and an interesting premise. Look forward to seeing where you take it :)
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you everyone! [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] , [mention]captured_prize[/mention] , [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] , and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , here is the next part.

-----------

Jasmine chuckled and crossed her wrists behind her back. “Okay!” she giggled, her eyes wide with excitement and a bit of nervousness. Ronnie tied her wrists and wrapped rope around her wrists three times before cinching the knot and finishing it off. He tugged at the wrists to make sure the knot was secure. “How is that? Everything comfortable?”

Jasmine awkwardly moved her arms around, getting used to the binds. Her chest was pushed forward by the binds. “It feels funny, but kinda good!” Ronnie took another length of rope and tied it around her upper body, pinning her arms behind her chest and tying a chest harness.

“Wow!” Jasmine said with surprise. “My boobs are really popping out like this!”

“Yeah you go girl!” Shirley yelled!

Ronnie cinched the ropes and finished tying, and then balled up the silk panties in one hand. “Now time for the gag… open your mouth please!” Jasmine giggled and then opened her mouth wide, saying “Aaaaaaaaaah” like one would at the doctor’s office during an oral exam. Ronnie packed the panties in, muffling the noise, and then fashioned a cleave gag out of the black cloth. Ronnie tied it around Jasmine’s head carefully, making sure not to ruin her hair, and sealed the panties in her mouth.

“Hmmmmmph…” Jasmine closed her eyes and tested the gag. “Mph hmph mph!” She wiggled around in her ropes, her upper body swaying side to side. She opened her eyes and bobbed up and down. Ronnie grabbed her left arm and began to walk Jasmine towards a chair in the corner of the room. “Let’s sit you down right here and tie your legs.” Jasmine walked with Ronnie, her chest jutted out and her steps taken with care. Once they got to the chair, Ronnie went behind the chair and Jasmine carefully sat down. Ronnie knelt down on the ground and took a couple coils of rope, then began tying her legs to the frontmost legs of the chair. He began with her left leg, securing the ankles and then below the knees to the chair leg, and moved onto the right leg once finished.

Jasmine was now tied to the chair, and Ronnie secured her further by tying her waist to the back of the chair. Jasmine wiggled in the chair, giggling and moaning through the gag. She put on the air of a scared damsel, widening her eyes and squealing into the gag. “Mmph, mmph, mmph!” She then laughed, breaking the act. As she sat and moved around on the chair, Ronnie turned to the others. “So, what do y’all think?” Who wants next?”

The girls stood without response for a bit, before Sabina broke the silence and said “Someone’s gotta go! Why don’t you pick, Ronnie?” Ronie looked at the girls standing before looking at Anne Marie. “How about you, Anne Marie?” he asked. Anne Marie’s eyes widened a bit and she looked away, muttering “I dunno, still seems a bit much…” Ronnie reassured her, “It’s completely safe, I won’t tie it too tight to hurt you. It’ll just feel snug.”

“Gmmph mph hmph!” Jasmine smiled and talked through her gag to express her enjoyment, as she sat blissfully on the chair.

Anne Marie looked as Jasmine seemingly enjoying herself, and felt odd tingles shocking through her. “Okay” she replied quietly, “why not?”

Ronnie nodded and got a few coils of rope and a roll of microfoam tape and approached Anne Marie, who fashioned her wrists behind her back without prompt. “Thank you for making my job easy!” he chuckled as he proceeded to bind Anne Marie’s wrists together. After finishing, he took another coil and tied Anne Marie’s elbows together, her lankiness and flexibility allowing for the tie. Anne Marie bit her lip, nervously chuckling as Ronnie’s ropes secured her arms together. With her elbows now tied, Ronnie turned to Anne Marie and said “I think you’ll be more comfortable on the bed. Lemme pick you up.”

“Oh?” Annie Marie said, surprised. “Oh ok, ok be careful,” she said, and mid-sentence was interrupted by Ronnie lifting her off the ground, carrying her in her arms to one of the beds in the suite. “Whoa!” she yelped out as Ronnie carried her. Ronnie laid her face-down on the bed and took a coil of rope to tie around her ankles. Anne Marie lay in compliance, glancing back at Ronnie’s ropework and seeing what was happening. After the ankles were tied, Ronnie took another length of rope. “I’m going to put you in a light hogtie, I think it’ll look nice and feel good for you.

“It’s like a cowboy’s gotten you in a Western!” Shirley joked.

“Ok” Anne Marie replied, and before she knew it Ronnie was bringing her ankle and wrists together, her legs being lifted off the bed, and securing them together with some slag in-between. Anne Marie wasn’t one for this kind of thing, but her reserved demeanor was slipping away as she felt the confinement of the ropes, the energy flowing through her body from her predicament. She began to feel warm and tingly, cracking a smile and closing her eyes. “Yes, this is nice…”. With her hogtie complete, she swayed side to side as Ronnie peeled off a piece of microfoam tape, making sure the cut edge was straight and neat. “Here’s the gag” Ronnie said as he placed the microfoam over Anne Marie’s mouth, smoothing it out. As Ronnie’s hands slid gracefully over her covered mouth, she felt a jolt and sudden heat around her crotch, her lower body shaking with excitement, “MMMmmmmm!” she yelped into her gag, shocking even herself with her body’s reaction. Anne Marie’s thin lips made an imprint into the gag. Sabina watched and remarked, “I think she really likes it!”
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention] Great job! I am glad they’re all getting different kinds of ties! But that Sabina is going to need a really good gag. She talks too much! 😈
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Part II is finally here and this is the highlight of my day! Both Jasmine and Anne Marie are tied very well and seem to be enjoying themselves. The descriptions of their respective predicaments are wonderful and I can just picture them in my mind.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This is a great story. Glad I found it. Hope to read more. Especially love the bachelorette aspect of this.
Makes a person wonder how often this type of thing happens at these parties.

Great work!!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I can't wait for the rest of the story. I like where it is going
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic