Dungeon Crawlers (Interactive M+/M+ Story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Apologies for the intrusion, my friend. I just want to tell you how impressed I am with your efforts and dedication on this thread. While these games aren't really my thing, I can totally appreciate the amount of effort that went into orchestrating it all and narrating the game's events.

Very impressed.
Sincere congratulations!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it, this was a pretty new experience for me and everyone involved helped it greatly.

Speaking of which, the next chapter (if not, the one after that) will probably be the final one. Initially, I planned to have only one bonus chapter but it was too fun to cut things there. :D

I'll try to give everyone a satisfying end so it might take a while. Thank you for your great contributions, everyone!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

BONUS TURN 2

KidnappedCowboy uses Wind Breath on wataru14. It misses.

You recite your spell as quickly as you can. Even if you knocked the other bandit back, the brute has no intention of backing up and he’s coming back for you fast. With your words’ command, the wind takes the shape of a razor that flies towards his hand, aimed at his weapon.

However, immobilized as you are, your attack’s trajectory is highly predictable and your target easily dodges it, not wary at all. One part of you is weirdly thrilled at the prospect of being so helpless but you chalk it up to exhaustion. Either way, your fate is out of your hands now.

wataru12 spends a Leather Straps on KidnappedCowboy. KidnappedCowboy is restrained.

You approach your fellow thief from behind. While he’s not very dangerous right now, you don’t want to risk getting a blast of gust in the face so close to him. Your hands work fast, yanking his arms out of the rock encasing him, and wrapping the leather straps around his arms. You choose to attack his wrists to his opposing elbows, before clamping a hand over his mouth to pull his head back.

On one hand, it takes some time, but you meet with surprisingly little resistance as you get the collar around his neck and strap it snugly. After the leash is attached to the collar, you tug it to bring your prisoner to his knees.

Guardianbound spends a Cluster of Cloth on KidnappedCowboy. KidnappedCowboy is silenced.

Your friends did a good job at bringing the pesky troublemaker to his knees but you notice that they forgot his aptitude with wind magic. Knowing better than to let him open his mouth to curse them, you pull out your hefty collection of bandanas. You look at the others as if to ask for permission and state whose side you’re on, before jamming one bandana into the mouth of their captive.

Just like before, he wasn’t expecting anyone to assault him from behind, so he sputters and wastes his energy trying to push the stuffing away with his tongue. So you hold his chin and add another bandana. And another. And another.

By the time you’re done, his cheeks bulge impressively and his moans are muffled much better. You need to tie two bandanas together, just to have enough cloth to cleave gag him. By the time you’re done, you doubt he can even think about uttering a spell.

Just another spoil of the day.

Volobond uses Spark. It’s not very effective.

In other circumstances, this might be enjoyable but having a tied-up hunk on top of you is only nice when you don’t have more pressing errands to do. Trying to ignore the tongue in your throat, you do your best to snap your fingers beneath you in the hopes to weaken your bonds with some fire.

The bad news is that with the humping charm slave on top of you humping you and without your words, our magic is unconcentrated and therefore highly ineffective. The good news is, that you don’t have red-hot chains around your arms. Small mercies.

Bradstick uses Slash. Volobond is no longer restrained.

With your sword in hand, you walk to your partner in crime having some poetic suffering at the hands of the bandit you betrayed. It’s much better than watching two rough trades you once hired in an inn going at it. After dallying around longer than strictly necessary, you notice your friend glaring at you when he’s not busy catching his breath so you get to work.

Your sword cuts through the chains easily. And while it’s harder to pry the guy on top away from his “master”, he can now make him do his bidding with ease. So, he’s back to being rapped in chains, this time alone, with hazy eyes and muttering something about sticking together.

Eh, he got what he wanted. You both intend to leave this place with him.

fruityguy uses Burning Shroud. fruityguy is no longer restrained. fruityguy is disrobed.

Your opponent using an unfamiliar staff may be just what saved you. Even though your prison is durable, it fails to stop the movement of your lips and fingers. You speak a familiar incantation and envelop your body in blue flames that eat away the ice around you. The spell all but lasts for a second but it’s enough to crack and then completely break your cocoon.

Unfortunately, the intensity of the magic burned all but your curse-resilient underclothes. Though, you rather like the contrasting look of the briefs on your hips so you cannot complain.

gag1195 uses Flash Freeze on fruityguy. It’s not very effective.

You scoff at the frozen mage’s swift escape. The only thing he did was to make himself a more tantalizing target. Pointing to his bare body, you repeat your spell, another burst of cold air easily following your command. What you don’t expect, is the heat still surrounding him.

The ice magic struggles to keep a hold of him and only manages to capture his extremities: a pair of ice manacles around his wrists and ankles, connected by frigid chains.

If nothing, at least he won’t make it far if he wants to escape…

BONUS TURN 2 END.

As your brawl comes to a close, a rumbling voice echoes through the cavern. You all glance at each other in worry, while the four heroes seem hopeful. There's no mistaking it: there are knights who found your secret hideout and are currently going inside. With your current conditions, you can't hope to win a fight if a whole battalion is coming to rescue the heroes.

Thankfully, there is a web of secret tunnels that all of you know about but outsiders would need time to navigate. You can try to escape... but will you bring the men you captured with you, knowing they may slow you down? Or will you stay here and turn yourself in, in the hopes that tattling on your comrades may net you a lighter sentence?

It's time to make a decision. This time, you won't choose to attack. You'll need to crawl your way into freedom through this dungeon.

Now or never.

FINAL TURN BEGINS.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Seeing Bastien still restrained and helpless, I'll cut the ties on his legs and nipple rings and lead him into the tunnels, not willing to give up our prize, hoping the others will make it as well.

Action: Flee

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Taking a cue from [mention]Volobond[/mention], I'll follow suit with the cleric still at my feet. He may not be as willing as Bastien's charmed state, but I will not be giving up my prize that easily! I cut Calvex's legs free, but keep his wrists restrained and his mouth silenced. With a firm hold on my slave, I force him into the tunnels after Volo and the captive and enthralled mage.

My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

My goal was the armor, which I got. Alexios was icing on the cake, but I can do without, for now. Besides, him being rescued means he can then pursue us to save his captured friends. Plenty of time to catch again him later. Wearing the plundered armor, I throw [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] over my broad shoulder. He's a good thief and shouldn't be left behind. I wanted to assert dominance, not abandon an ally. With my armor and my comrades, I run off into the tunnels.

Last edited by wataru14 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'll wish those fleeing with captives good luck, maybe I'll sneak a piece of lightweight loot in my clothing and get out as fast as possible. Hopefully we'll all manage to escape so we can form a new thieves guild. After watching a few of you work, I think there will be quite a few "team-bonding games" going on at the new guild. ;)

Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago My goal was the armor, which I got. Alexios was icing on the cake, but I can do without, for now. Besides, him being rescued means he can then pursue us to save his captured friends. Plenty of time to catch again him later. Wearing the plundered armor, I throw @KidnappedCowboy over my broad shoulder. He's a good thief and shouldn't be left behind. I wanted to assert dominance, not abandon an ally. With my armor and my comrades, I run off into the tunnels.

I choose to bide my time. There is nothing I can do at the moment as tightly bound and effectively gagged as I am. So, I settle onto the broad shoulder of [mention]wataru14[/mention]. I must admit I find it strangely comforting and exciting with his strong hand on my muscular hindquarters to balance my weight on him...very exciting! And I hope [mention]wataru14[/mention] feels my excitement. It may distract him while I observe him for any weaknesses that I can later use to my advantage! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Action: Study
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Seeing [mention]Volobond[/mention] take his prize and begin to flee, I will follow suit, covering his flank in case someone attempts to trip him up.

Action : flee
fruityguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fruityguy »

Hearing everything and feeling the chains on me, I rush to pick up Dryden's bow of stealth before moving as fast as I can through one of the tunnels.

Action: flee
Haha writing about guys squirming is a lot of fun~~~ ;) ;) ;)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

FINAL TURN

Volobond escapes. Loot: Bastien.

Bastien groans as the effects of the charm spell on him slowly wear off. Still, he’s in no condition to resist you as you make good use of the harness tied around his chest and pull him like a beast on a leash. Or maybe a horse, seeing he still has his lips wrapped around that bridle, his stubble now wet with spittle he can’t help but drool as he tries to form protests with the firm leather, strapped between his teeth.

It’s a shame you couldn’t get the whole set but at least you’re free and Bastien is not. As you navigate the serpentine tunnels, your mind is filled with your few loyal friends and what you’re going to do with the captured mage. This new pet has cost you quite a bit but you intend to take your effort’s worth out of him.

gag1195 escapes. Loot: Calvex.

With his burly stature, Calvex is too hefty for you to carry around in the tunnels. Thankfully, his previous defeat made him noticeably more obedient and he doesn’t drag his feet while you tug him by one muscular arm. Maybe having that dirty rag stuffed inside his rag for a long while wore his resistance, who knows? The occasional slaps on his brief-clad ass help too, although you suspect that some of the muffled moans may be those of pleasure.

With the cleric’s less-than-chaste side exposed, you have a feeling that it won’t be much trouble to keep Calvex in line to do what you want. Among his friends, he’s the one whose muscles are mostly for show. You look into his helpless gray eyes and decide that today’s chaos was worth it.

wataru14 escapes. Loot: KidnappedCowboy, silver armor.

You make sure Alexios sees the wink you give as you haul his armor, along with your accomplice over your shoulder and leave the semi-naked knight struggling on the cold ground. “Come back you scoundrels! I won’t let you low lives get away with my friends!” He’ll be fun to catch later, now that his friends are available as bait.

Your load is heavy but thankfully compliant. You don’t even think you’ll have to discipline him after that. You’re friends after all. However, when you feel that something presses against your shoulder and is not a dagger… you think you don’t have to untie him too early. You press your hand harder on his ass, squeezing it lightly. While you wait for the rest of the party, maybe you can have fun with your friend while learning more about him, no words required.

KidnappedCowboy analyzes wataru14..

From what you can tell by being manhandled by a guy at least as big and burly as you, he’s absolutely aware of the fact that you’re enjoying this. And he’s enjoying that you’re in good spirit, at least, you sense no ill intent emanating from him. However, he’s fooling himself if he thinks you’re just going to passively lie on his broad shoulder like a sack of flour.
Well, you will but you will also find all of his weak spots. For example, his tights seem pretty thin and give you a good view of his buttocks as your head dangles from his back. Maybe a good fire spell can toast those buns? You let yourself daydream as you’re dragged into the caves…

Bradstick escapes.

You run as far as you can. It’s unfortunate how things ended for your group but you suppose that’s the life of an outlaw. You keep an eye on your friend with the mage, in case anyone decides to get back to the mastermind mutineer but everyone seems more interesting in saving their back. You look regretfully at the rogue and the knight but you don’t want to slow yourself down.

As you make your way into the getaway route, leading you to where you will meet your buddies, a small laugh escapes from your lips. At least nobody can tell that this wasn’t an exciting day.

Bradstick escapes.

You run as far as you can. It’s unfortunate how things ended for your group but you suppose that’s the life of an outlaw. You keep an eye on your friend with the mage, in case anyone decides to get back to the mastermind mutineer but everyone seems more interesting in saving their back. You look regretfully at the rogue and the knight but you don’t want to slow yourself down.

As you make your way into the getaway route, leading you to where you will meet your buddies, a small laugh escapes from your lips. At least nobody can tell that this wasn’t an exciting day.

fruityguy fails to escape.

You take one look at your exposed form and decide you’re in no shape to haul another guy with you. Picking the bow of your enemy along the way, you make a quick dash to the tunnels. The chains on your limbs slow you down but you think you can make it when a small opening appears before you.

But just as you start to crawl inside, a rough hand covered with a leather glove grabs your shoulder. “I got one of them!” You are yanked back, moments away from your freedom, the same hand slamming you to the ground and covering your mouth. “Now you’re going to tell us where your friends went!” Even if you could talk, there’s no way you can tell which route they took but it’s possible that the soldier who caught you is more interested in the semi-naked prisoner in his grasp than concrete answers.

It seems that the hunter becomes the hunted.

FINAL TURN END.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks to everyone participating in this story. There might be a small epilogue in the future and I consider returning to the setting but for now, that’s all.

It was a lot of fun to write and incorporate your ideas into the plot. Feel free to comment on what you think will happen to you or what you will do with your loot if you got any.

There wasn’t a happy ending for all participants but I hope you still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Cheers. :mrgreen:

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Thanks so much for this awesome game of fantasy! It was really fun to participate.

Perhaps my allies and I will retreat to a rougish wizard tower where we can plot our next move in safety and start conditioning our captured pleasure slaves... :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Yes, thanks for creating that game for us. It was tons of fun!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This was a lot of fun! I loved the idea of an interactive bondage setting like this. I hope you do something like this later on with a different theme. Can’t wait to see what story you do next!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] this was such a fun activity! Thanks for organizing such a cool story!
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Perhaps my allies and I will retreat to a rougish wizard tower where we can plot our next move in safety and start conditioning our captured pleasure slaves... :twisted:
I agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] we need to regroup and recoup. I need to get to work making Calvex the best slave he can be, and perhaps putting his staff to better use as a restraint device! :lol:

I hope we are eventually able to complete the set with Alexios and Dryden, and I do feel bad that we had to leave [mention]fruityguy[/mention] behind (especially since I'm responsible for his capture). Hopefully he doesn't hold too much of a grudge!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Thanks for creating this interactive for us! It's been fun. Can't wait to see what to do next.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Thank you [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention].

This game has proved a challenge and was so much fun! :D :D

I hope you continue it at some point. Meanwhile...

I'll be biding my time tied up under the watchful eye of [mention]wataru14[/mention], nut unbeknownst to him, I'll be watching him to discover his weaknesses for my advantage! :twisted: :twisted:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] I like the sound of that! Who knows, maybe they can even come in handy while adding more heroes to your collection.

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] Glad you enjoyed it! It was a first for me so I'm happy it went (relatively) smoothly, haha.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] I'm open to the idea if I find a theme I'm comfortable in. This project was inspired by TTRPGs and JRPGs featuring sword and sorcery settings, both of which I'm a huge nerd for.

But my next story will probably be something more traditional.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Heh, I'll be leaving you in his talented hands.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago @Bradstick I'm open to the idea if I find a theme I'm comfortable in. This project was inspired by TTRPGs and JRPGs featuring sword and sorcery settings, both of which I'm a huge nerd for.
Maybe a high seas pirate adventure? Take our new pets and remaining guild and become fearsome raiders among the waves!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago @Bradstick I'm open to the idea if I find a theme I'm comfortable in. This project was inspired by TTRPGs and JRPGs featuring sword and sorcery settings, both of which I'm a huge nerd for.
Maybe a high seas pirate adventure? Take our new pets and remaining guild and become fearsome raiders among the waves!
Oh, I liked this idea.

*takes notes*

When out in the open seas, your captives can't count on rescue arriving anytime soon. 8-)

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Maybe the real treasure was the masters we made along the way.

Apologies for mimicking my character a little too closely and effectively becoming immobilised by work and then COVID. I figured it wouldn't matter too much as I was not unhappily helpless anyway. :)

This was seriously epic, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], thank you so much!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago Maybe the real treasure was the masters we made along the way.

Apologies for mimicking my character a little too closely and effectively becoming immobilised by work and then COVID. I figured it wouldn't matter too much as I was not unhappily helpless anyway. :)

This was seriously epic, @DeeperThanRed, thank you so much!
No worries, life happens. I hope things have been worked out for you.

And I really appreciate the compliments, they mean a lot to me. :)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I just had to reread this. It was so much fun and so well-done! Any chance for a sequel or another game?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago I just had to reread this. It was so much fun and so well-done! Any chance for a sequel or another game?
Thank you so much! I'm really happy about the response this story got, it's a work I'm pretty proud of.

Unfortunately, the way I wrote it was pretty time-consumig for me so I don't plan having another go for a long while, since school takes too much of my time. I hope you guys understand. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic