Dungeon Crawlers (Interactive M+/M+ Story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

All of this hubbub has awakened the brutish bandit enforcer from his drunken nap. Scoffing at his mage partners, he grabs his steel and wades into the fray, seeking the strongest foe to test his mettle.

Command: Attack (sword) / Target: Alexios
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Hey guys, thanks for all the creative responses!

This weekend is a bit busy for me so I couldn't advance much in the next chapter's draft but it should come out in a day or two. See you, then!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Late to the party (I was sleeping off a surfeit of ale until wakened by the sounds of battle), I lumber to the aid of my fellow bandits. Another meathead, I favour melee weapons (sword/knife) and am rarely out of my armour. I'm not one for sorcery but, a barbarian from the far north, I have a smattering of ice magic (when I remember to use it).

Looks like [mention]wataru14[/mention] could do with some help subduing the leader.

Command: Attack (sword) / Target: Alexios

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Time for me to jump in. I think I recognize the small fellow... In a "tried to kill me once" way. So I want him down. But not dead, I'm not that vengeful!

Anyway, I'm an elementalist (and not very intimidating physically so it's a good thing I have this magic) so I have a lot of options here. Let's go for something simple to start. We have a lot of our magical members involved already, so someone is welcome to combo with this if they'd like. I hop down off a rock and...

Command: magic (fire) / Target: Drayden
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, we have so many new faces joining the fray. ;)

If that's okay with everyone, I'm halting the new commands here as I finished the outline of Turn 3. But you guys are more than welcome to comment on the story and come up with strategies for each other in the meantime.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Can we all use lots of rope on disrobed knight please

I was late on using this for calvex, too busy
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Our bandit band is getting large. The heroes may need some reinforcements to deal with our larger numbers.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

harukatsukino wrote: 1 year ago Can we all use lots of rope on disrobed knight please

If [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] fails to charm Calvex, we definitely need to restrain him ASAP! I think Alexios is still too guarded for us to make a similar attempt, but hopefully these upcoming melee strikes from [mention]wataru14[/mention] and [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] will bring us closer to that goal. I'd also suggest something stronger than rope to keep the angry knight under our control... like some heavy manacles and chains, for instance!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Is it assumed that we have all the supplies at the ready? Or do we have to acquire them?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

If I'm able to disarm or freeze Bastien, I'll start binding him in chains so we have a captive mage!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago
harukatsukino wrote: 1 year ago Can we all use lots of rope on disrobed knight please

If @Guardianbound fails to charm Calvex, we definitely need to restrain him ASAP! I think Alexios is still too guarded for us to make a similar attempt, but hopefully these upcoming melee strikes from @wataru14 and @Straitjacketed will bring us closer to that goal. I'd also suggest something stronger than rope to keep the angry knight under our control... like some heavy manacles and chains, for instance!
I'm actually thinking of creating rope mummy if many bandits using similar rope item. Besides, what's the fun of going all the way to chain when we can bind them with many2 ropes little by little before the final leather chain combo
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

With the mages, they cast spells using verbal components and hand movements... so the way to disarm them is to gag them swiftly (as with the ice muzzle) and immobilise their hands as well as their arms. In the north, we didn't trust magic-users and bound their hands in bags of cloth as well as rope, so they couldn't use their fingers. We should definitely do that here.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

harukatsukino wrote: 1 year ago
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago

If @Guardianbound fails to charm Calvex, we definitely need to restrain him ASAP! I think Alexios is still too guarded for us to make a similar attempt, but hopefully these upcoming melee strikes from @wataru14 and @Straitjacketed will bring us closer to that goal. I'd also suggest something stronger than rope to keep the angry knight under our control... like some heavy manacles and chains, for instance!
I'm actually thinking of creating rope mummy if many bandits using similar rope item. Besides, what's the fun of going all the way to chain when we can bind them with many2 ropes little by little before the final leather chain combo
Maybe I just want to skip right to the enjoyment of watching Alexios squirm and struggle uselessly against the chains pulled taut against his firm body... hearing his muffled grunts mingle with the rattling of his restraints in a beautiful song of submission!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Maybe I just want to skip right to the enjoyment of watching Alexios squirm and struggle uselessly against the chains pulled taut against his firm body... hearing his muffled grunts mingle with the rattling of his restraints in a beautiful song of submission!
That's what I'm working on. I'm not the type of bandit to go easy on an unarmed foe, after all! Tough as he is, he ain't tougher than me! He'll be in chains soon enough.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] Ill chain the legs if you chain the arms. Between the two of us, we can take this knight down.

[mention]harukatsukino[/mention] if we chain him up now, then we can dress all 4 up in ropes later 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago With the mages, they cast spells using verbal components and hand movements... so the way to disarm them is to gag them swiftly (as with the ice muzzle) and immobilise their hands as well as their arms. In the north, we didn't trust magic-users and bound their hands in bags of cloth as well as rope, so they couldn't use their fingers. We should definitely do that here.
I heard stories of that when learning my own magic. I remember showing my fellow apprentices what helplessness for a mage feels like. I'll definitely enjoy subduing Bastien like this.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

All I'm saying is try not to damage Alexios' silver armor too badly. I definitely want that. I can smith out any minor dings, but let's not try to ruin the hardware.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] we may be deviant bandits, but never let it be said we are WASTEFUL deviant bandits! :D

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago
Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago With the mages, they cast spells using verbal components and hand movements... so the way to disarm them is to gag them swiftly (as with the ice muzzle) and immobilise their hands as well as their arms. In the north, we didn't trust magic-users and bound their hands in bags of cloth as well as rope, so they couldn't use their fingers. We should definitely do that here.
I heard stories of that when learning my own magic. I remember showing my fellow apprentices what helplessness for a mage feels like. I'll definitely enjoy subduing Bastien like this.
Will be useful for dealing with Calvex too. Though the cleric doesn't seem to favor his spells, it's a loose end we don't need... I'm going to quite enjoy my studies of the handsome cleric...
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Hmm, it seems there might be some disagreements in the bandit group about how to handle the hopefully-soon-to-be captives. I hope you guys can reach an agreement soon because the next turn is almost done.

[mention]harukatsukino[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] Technically, tying up someone (or attempting to do so) counts as an action. As long as they are disarmed and disadvantaged in some way (be it disrobing, injuries, or status ailments), you have a good chance to succeed. No spoilers but I think you guys will have your chance the next turn.

[mention]wataru14[/mention] If only things were that easy for them. In their hastiness for adventure, none of them remembered to notice anyone about their whereabouts. Oops. That's not to say it's impossible for more heroes to stumble into your fight but don't count on it.

In terms of supplies, you have a good amount of them in your stash. None of you are any strangers using knots and chains to subdue your targets. After all, a ransom is just as profitable as highway robbery.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] I must say, I'm loving all the intricate plans you suggested. In your capable hands, the handsome mage and knight have no chance of escaping if you manage to restrain them.

By the way, it's nice to see that Alexios's silver armor proved itself to be very popular among outlaws. I have a feeling that he won't be keeping it on for very long, haha.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Command: Attack with Staff/Target: Calvex
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

TURN 3

Bradstick uses Study on Alexios.

Alexios is so far quite adept at keeping his party’s morale despite their grim situation but you can feel his taunt getting to him. The type of person the knight is familiar with. He’s a textbook holy knight who tries to ease everyone’s burdens by himself. The type who can shoulder anything thrown his way. But make him question his leadership and he falls into doubt easily. You can already see him mentally analyzing the moves he made so far, thinking about what he could’ve done differently.

In this state, he’s easier to read. And it’s not just how he bites his full lips or the way perspiration clings to his manly jaw or how tight his ass-hugging pants look for any conventional small garments. It’s his armor. While it covers most of his upper body, Alexios seems to pick a one-piece one. While it shields him against both magic and weapons very well, it seems it’d be quick to heat with Fire spells. You also think staff hits would work well.

Guardianbound uses Sweet Voice on Calvex. Calvex is charmed.

You prepare your magic and speak to the fallen cleric in a mystical language. But as a pink mist swirls around him, that’s not what Calvex hears. He hears the most arousing man’s voice he’s ever heard, tempting him away from his divine ways and offering him precious, sweet pleasure. Even awake, he would second think the seduction. But now, he’s completely defenseless.

Calvex’s eyes open and he gets on his feet, his wounds are forgotten completely. He has a loopy grin on his face as he gives you bedroom eyes. You merely instruct him to aid your group in battle and he practically moans. “Yes, my lord. You know you can always count on me,” he adds with a wink. Merely hearing your words are enough to make his briefs start tenting on the front and fail to cover his ample buttocks completely.

Calvex uses Cure. It’s not very effective.

In order to fight, the cleric knows that he needs some pick me up. He presses his hands together before caressing his muscles. As he massaged his pecs and tights with more sensation than necessary, a warm light bathes him, healing his wounds.

There are still some scrapes along his back though. If one has to speculate, it might be because without his consciousness maintaining his faith, his miracles are less effective. Still, he’s ready to return to the fray, this time on the side of his former enemies, awaiting his new Lord’s every single order.

Volobond uses Frozen Shell. It’s very effective! Bastien is inflicted with Freeze.

That’s it, Bastien tries to say. Which comes out of his mouth as something like “Hhhnnnpphh unnnmm!” He triumphantly lifts his tome, the counterspell he’s looking for finally discovered. All he needs to do now is to read it and then- well, you’re not gonna allow him to learn that.

Taking full advantage of not having your mouth gagged, you cast your own magic, launching an ice-cold hex on the hapless wizard. As he feels his nipple rings getting chilly to the point of hurting, Bastien lets out a yelp against his muzzle and crosses his arms against his chest.

Unfortunately, it’s not enough to shield him against his weakness. Within seconds, Bastien’s fists are encased in blocks of ice, making him drop his spellbook. They also spread to his lower arms, making him stuck in a cross-armed position. All he can do is look at his fallen weapon tearfully. With his rings stuck to ice, he can’t even move his arms up or down!

Bastien guards.

With nothing he can do, the normally-cocky wizard takes a defensive stance as much as he can. He knows that his magical gag should wear out before long even without dispelling. He can already suck on the ice protruding inside his mouth now. If he can just hang in there for a little longer, then maybe he can help his friends!

Dryden attacks the Bandit Horde. Critical hit!

Eagle-eyed rogue is quick to notice that two of his support mates are already down. Normally, his modus operandi in such situations is to make a bolt for it. But he hesitates. He’s really got used to this party and they all, Alexios in particular, showed that they trust their young friend completely. Eyebrows furrowed with determination, Dryden grips his bow tighter and starts running.

But he runs into the bandits, not away from them! With blinding speed, he zigzags between the group, using his unwieldy weapon with frightening efficiency and every dirty trick in the book. With the knight’s spell boosting his attack, he kicks legs, clubs weapon-holding hands, and even bites someone after throwing sand in their eyes. Before long, a few of you are already down.

“I’ll show you to not underestimate me! I’m done running away!”

gag1195 uses Sand Quake on Dryden. It’s very effective!

As you barely dodge the pesky thief’s dashing swing, you think you got enough of him buzzing around. It’s time for someone to keep this nimble little thing stationary. You’re lucky you have a good idea of what to do. Your magic is dependent on Dryden to not evade but with his speed, it’d be hard for him to even see the attack coming.

Your incantation turns the rocky formation between your friends’ feet, first into brittle pebbles, then into churning, dark sand. Dryden backflips after hitting another bandit - but as he tries moving again, he convulses and falls face down.

With not a small amount of pleasure, you watch him try to piece together where he’s standing - or kneeling on. But he’s too slow this time. Sand quickly swallows his legs and hands, coming to a stop only after the thief’s limbs are completely encased in the dirt spell. Actually, with his nimbleness, it’s not impossible for him to sneak out before someone can get to him.

But…

grayboxers uses Fireball on Dryden. fruityguy uses Fireball on Dryden. grayboxers, gag1195 and fruityguy discovered the combo spell Earth Prison. Dryden is disrobed.

There is more than one person who wants him down. Especially with one being an old nemesis of his. Two magicians shoot fireballs at Dryden simultaneously. Two similar spells combine with each other in the air, fusing into a double spiral of flames right before crashing to their target with a loud bang.

A searing heat comes licking over the rogue. The flame blast works like a charm with the sandy trap, solidifying the almost wet mud into something more like hard clay. Dryden yells as fire surrounds him but the damage he sustains is surprisingly low. The first spell absorbed most of the heat. Still, the blazes are enough to eat through his thin clothes, leaving him in nothing but a pair of brown-colored, snug briefs with drawstrings with some soot on them.

With only his torso, head, shoulders, and tights above the ground, Dryden struggles to get out of his captivity. However, without any leverage, he can only shake his hair like a long-haired dog and wiggle his briefs-clad ass. The casters of the magic look at each other with smiles on their faces.

You all like Dryden much more when he’s like this. And there’s an old acquaintance of his that’s more than happy to have him vulnerable like this.

Alexios attacks the Bandit Horde. It’s very effective!

His friends falling one by one seems to get Alexios out of his stupor. He picks up his blade and turns in towards the bandits grouping around Bastien and Dryden. “Unhand my friends, you vandals, and pick someone of your own size!” He twirls the sword in his hands with a flourish as the gemstone on his ring begins to shimmer.

With a battle cry, Alexios slashes forward like a pride of lions. The stunning paladin’s steel scatters more enemies than its size would seem to allow, almost as if by magic. As his knightly code forbids it, he doesn’t kill anyone but a glance is necessary to see that he managed to thin out their numbers. Already, more than a handful of thieves are laying around, either with broken weapons or unconscious.

Between him and Dryden’s previous attack, there’s not much more than a dozen of you standing. Despite their losses, Alexios’s party is putting up a fight. However, the noise he caused manages to wake two of the men in reserve up.

wataru14 attacks Alexios. Straitjacketed attacks Alexios. It’s not very effective.

Neither of you is happy about waking up with a hangover. Worse, it’s not even your comrades having a party that wakes you up. It’s one, two, three… only four fresh adventurers! Judging by how your cavern hideout looks like a battlefield, they are not to be underestimated.

One of them (a lithe but fit kid with a brown mane) is on his fours and the other (a blondie musclehead) is busy fluttering his lashes to a mage on your side, both down to their skivvies. And the third (a pale, ) is half-naked, half-frozen solid. Both of you are too drowsy to ask.

Instead, you lock eyes with who seems to be the biggest threat now. He’s a gorgeous, dark young man with short, thick locks over a gainsome face, no doubt a heartthrob back at the kingdom. His tall body is attired in silver and leather. And as he stands over the defeated thieves, his blade glistens with red.

One of you, the enforcer, decides to test just how strong this pretty boy is. The other, northerner just wants to bring down the leader of this enemy party.

You approach him from the opposite sides, forcing Alexios to turn his back on one of you. To his credit, Alexios is smart enough to step sideways as you slash with your swords, trying to keep his back on the cave wall. Unfortunately, his trained swordwork struggles to keep up with your brutish swings.

Just as he blocks a cut aimed towards his arm with his sword, a rising cut pierces his pants’ leg. He’s quick enough that the wound is superficial but it still opens a large hole in his trousers, showing warm skin.

Alexios then tries for a guard but a brutal swing hits his armor square on, rattling his teeth as his solid armor plates reverberate. Even if he’s resistant to your attacks, he still sustains a good bit of damage before finally managing to get out of your attack range.

KidnappedCowboy attacks Calvex.

From out of nowhere, you strike Calvex with the blunt end of your staff. What's your motivation? Nobody is sure. No matter what, the attack that seemingly comes out of nowhere hits the cleric squarely on the back of his head! It doesn't deal much damage to the thick-headed stud but you can see the pink glow in his eyes flicker as he clutches his head with his hands.

"Ouch! What...? Where...? ...My lord?" he slurs. In an unlikely turn of events, it seems the head injury he sustained caused the mental ailment cast on him to lose effectiveness more quickly. Just another reminder that there's no way to predict how things will turn out for the participants.

As if on a cue, other warriors begin to regroup for their next move, not wanting to miss their chances on a good headstart.

The battle’s end seems to be drawing nearer as both sides begin to get exhausted. Whoever wins or loses, that’s for Lady Fortune to decide.

TURN 3 END

Conditions
Alexios: Injured moderately
Bastien: Injured, disrobed lightly, silenced, disarmed, restrained moderately
Calvex: Injured lightly, disrobed
Dryden: Injured lightly, disarmed, disrobed, restrained
Bandit Horde: Injured heavily, disarmed lightly

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's a shame Calvex didn't remain charmed, but there will be more time for that later. For now though, we need him taken care of. It's time to finally restrain the hunky cleric.

Command: Item (leather) / Target: Calvex (his wrists specifically)
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"I've seen you before, sir mage, on my scouting trips into town. I've always thought you'd look good as our pet." I giggle as I push Bastien over, groping him and preparing a gag to keep him from incanting once he's sucked his way free of the ice. The ice on his arms is still strong, so the gag must come first. "Give in now and I'll make sure you'll be treated well."

Command: Item (gag)/ Target: Bastien

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Even though it was a short duration of being bound to my word, I can't get enough of the cleric. I may be getting charmed by him myself. [mention]gag1195[/mention] I'll help you gag him.

Action: gag Target: Calvex
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic