Dungeon Crawlers (Interactive M+/M+ Story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

As a shibari master my action: rope / target: dryden
fruityguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fruityguy »

Tired from quickly casting two different spells, I drop back and start cheering everyone on, naturally letting my magic pour out into my words. "We have them on the ropes, everyone! Keep it up!"

Action: Cheer (it's a pass for me, I'll respect Alexios' attack here after disarming him)
Haha writing about guys squirming is a lot of fun~~~ ;) ;) ;)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Everyone seems so eager to finish things off. You guys don't leave anything to chance when it comes to capturing these handsome heroes, just like real bandits should.

Normally, I keep things a bit vague but I'll say this much: the next chapter will probably be the final round. So I'll give this thread another day to get their commands in before starting to work on it. Get your actions while you can before things are coming to a climax!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

TURN 5

Volobond uses Sweet Voice on Bastien. Bastien is charmed.

No matter how prepared the mage is against your spell, they drip honey that invades his tired mind. A frustrated moan rises from his throat, muffled by his spit-soaked gag. Bastien tries shaking his head to get your suggestion out of his head but it merely makes them more engraved. After all, you’re not wrong. He is a handsome and smart magician! It’s about time someone recognized how much pampering and spoiling he deserves.

Bastien’s hands finally find his tome but they don’t make any attempts to open a page on dispelling. His eyes cloudy with promises of pleasure, he picks it up and waddles to your side. From there, he kneels and rubs his head affectionately on your hand. You ran a hand through the shirtless mage’s thick hair. He can’t wait for you to take care of him.

Guardianbound uses Nectar Shower. Party gains health.

You look at the bound forms of Alexios and Calvex. It’d be a shame if your fellows are not in the shape to relish your loot when it’s so rare and precious. With no one left to stop you, you cast your spell with no pressure, reading the incantation slowly and easily. A soft, warm breeze passes among the horde as their wounds and fatigue magically disappear.

It doesn’t wake up your unconscious allies but the rest - all a dozen or so of you - stand completely invigorated and healthy. Now, nothing is stopping you from taking the hard-earned fruits of your scrabble.

Bradstick spends a Iron Manacle on Alexios.

As much as you hate the idea of that springy rogue escaping, you dislike the thought of Alexios slipping out of his bonds even more. The knots seem strong but there’s no saying if they’ll endure the might of the radiant knight. Best to be safe. You undo the knots and put cuffs on his wrists and ankles instead.

You then tighten the chains holding them together, pulling Alexios’s feet until they rest on his round ass. With his wrists crossed, there’s no way for him to reach the locks keeping him hogtied and even if he did, Dryden is the lockpicker, not him. As you slip in a few fondles when tying him, Alexios’s long lashes begin to flutter when you’re about to be done. You have a feeling that he won’t like the situation he’ll wake up in.

grayboxers uses Earthly Surge on Dryden. It misses.

Dryden is the last missing piece of your collection. He’s not allowed to flee right when you were already captured in! You shout your spell with an almost furious shout, sending rumbles through the entire cave. The hex tracks the footsteps of the hectic rogue’s dash and erects a thick bent right in front of him. However, Dryden can see the attack at the last second from the unnatural shift on the ground and he simply jumps over the wall, avoiding its burst.

gag1195 uses Cold Surface on Dryden. It misses.

That’s when he misses your spell. As a multitasker, simply torturing one hunky priest is not enough for you. As Calvex, forced to breathe through his nose and inhale the stench of your boots, coughs and sputters at your feet, you prepare a spell. It’s not that you can hit the mercurial rogue from this far away but you don’t need to. Instead, you aim at the ground behind his feet.

When Dryden jumps, the rocks under him suddenly ice over. When he lands, he’s surprised at how slippery the ground under him is. He quickly rebalances himself. …at least, he almost does. Just his luck, Dryden left his shoes stuck in the sand trap. Without them, his soft soles can’t grip the frozen surface, lowering his normally impressive balance. The thief trips over the frozen rock and lands on his back hard with a pained grunt.

wataru14 spends a Sturdy Rope on Bastien. Bastien is restrained.

Normally, a charm spell is used to make someone fight at your side. However, that’s not why you need the cute mage. While he gazes at one of your friends with lovestruck puppy eyes, you grab his unresisting hands and start tying them with rope. He’ll be much more useful as your bound doll.

You take time to tie a rope harness over his lightly muscular torso, making his chest pop. Then, you tie his arms to it, with his wrists tightly bound to his elbows. Then, you bound his ankles to his tights, forcing Bastien to sit crosslegged, not that he can resist. Your final touch is to give him a strict crotch tie and attach it to his nipple rings. This way, if he tries to straighten his back, he’ll be in a lot of pain.

fruityguy uses Cheer. It’s very effective!

Your companions’ ears perk at your encouraging words. It’s not that they don’t have things under control but it’s like one final reassurance is all they need. Everyone who’s yet to act looks at their targets with vigor, now much determined to end things for once and all. You lean back, knowing your friends got this. Crooked criminals as they are, you trust them enough.

Straitjacketed uses Snow Shell on Dryden. Dryden is frozen.

With frozen rocks surrounding the lying form of Dryden, the boy who’s used to the lush forests of Arcadia is out of his element, especially stripped to his skivvies as he is. You, on the other hand, know snow better than your hand. That’s how the spell comes to you naturally, turning the cold curse around the thief as easily as you breathe.

Ice shards climb to Dryden’s limbs like ivy, encasing them in clear crystal. “What? No, no, no…” as soon as the thief feels the biting cold and struggles to free himself, it’s already too late. Cold spikes hold him tight, with only his head and torso peeking out from the ice. They double down as a weakened, draining him of his body heat and rendering his thrashing into meek wriggles. “It’s… cold! No! Let me out!”

harukatsukino spends Sturdy Rope on Dryden. Dryden is restrained.

Frozen and defenseless rogue is completely vulnerable to your art of rope. You approach him with long coils in your hands, taking not a small amount of pleasure from his eyes going wide with apprehension. You wound round after round of rope around him, making sure every knot is clinched well and out of the reach of his nimble hands.

When you’re done, ropes crisscross his lean torso, Dryden’s naked skin nearly mummified with the sturdy hemp. His arms are pressed at his sides and his strong legs are stuck into a uniform stick with no less than six rope cuffs. All he can do was wiggle at the floor but even that tired him quickly. That’s how tired and well-bıund he was. “Please… let me go…” Dryden looks at your face with pleading eyes but finds no mercy. Just like his friends, he’s captured.

Alexios wakes up. “Ugh… where…?” he blinks and takes in the surroundings. What he sees makes his heart sink. “No…” They are defeated. He’s stripped to his loincloth, harness, and boots, tied up tightly with rope. Calvex and Bastien are the in same situation, the latter struggling by a boot pressed to his face and the other rubbing his head to a bandit like a cat, both gagged. Dryden, their last hope, is carried by the others on a bandit’s shoulders, trussed up securely as well, pleading to his captor.

Alexios grunts and struggles to free himself bu no avail. They tied up him well. There’s no way he can rescue himself. And as nobody even knows that they ventured into this cave, it’s unlikely that help will come anytime soon. After all, it’s common for adventurer teams to disappear for weeks. The knight scowls at his kidnappers but that only gains him more lecherous gazes. The four heroes are captured and made into the playthings of these criminals, their fate completely at their mercy. All he can do is wait until they decide what to do with them.

TURN 5 END. Battle is over.

Conditions
Alexios: Disrobed, restrained
Bastien: Disrobed moderately, silenced, charmed.
Calvex: Disrobed, restrained, silenced
Dryden: Disrobed, restrained.

Rewards
  • Silver armor
  • The sword of bravery
  • The tome of knowledge
  • The staff of benevolence
  • The bow of stealth
  • Captured Hero x4

After taking a moment to gather your breath, you gather around your tied-up targets. It’s been a long battle but in the end, your shared experience and numbers prevailed. For all their valor, the party who challenged you is stripped out of their clothes, disarmed of their weapons, and bound cruelly to your pleasure. You can make them your pets and keep them in your cave, sell them to rich buyers who are interested in young, handsome heroes, leave them in a town square to humiliate them or maybe even convince them to join your side.

At last, you can do whatever you want with the four adventurers and nobody can do anything to stop you!

…well, almost nobody. As you silently look at the biggest treasures you stole in a long time. However, there are only four of them and you’re at last triple the number of men. After all, you went through, are you simply going to share the battle spoils? What if you want to keep one to yourself? What if one of you takes the heroes and runs away with them in the dead of the night? It wouldn’t be the first time one of you escaped with a full burlap sack in his back.

So, what you will do with the prizes? Be careful, if you want to take some for yourself, your fellows might fight for their rights. Settle this like the bandits you are and decide what are you going to do now.

Get ready for the BONUS TURN
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

After giving Bastien a few head scritches, I stand before the bandits, my face impassive, showing no concern. "We all know who the true leaders amongst us are. You will submit to us now, or you will be forced to bend the knee." I gather up my magic power into one word, intending to impose my will upon my target. "Submit."

Command: Charm / Target: [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I stand with [mention]Volobond[/mention] ! All who oppose us will bend to our wills. I'm going to try a charm AoE combo with volo, if that's not possible then...

Action: Charm Target: [mention]grayboxers[/mention]
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Seeing my fellow bandits begin our takeover of the camp, I will stomp the ground causing the earth to rupture and knock them off their feet, and into a kneeling position. “I stand with you [mention]Volobond[/mention]!” Same with [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], I want to do an AoE on the rest of the bandits but if not…

Action: Earth Magic / Target: [mention]harukatsukino[/mention]
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Taking the cue from [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], he snatches up Alexios' silver armor and faces the crowd.

"Anyone who steps up will get knocked down."

Just to be sure no one will move, he uses earth magic in combination with [mention]Bradstick[/mention]. Hoping to ensnare the others in prisons of stone.

Action: Earth / Target: [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] (if no AoE effect).
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Keeping Calvex underfoot, it's time to settle things fully. I pick up my new pet's staff and prepare to stake my claim. Seeing my fellow bandits already springing into action, I act too.

Action: Ice Magic / Target: [mention]fruityguy[/mention]. I prefer a silent cheering anyway.
My M/M Stories Here
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Command : Chains / Target : Volobond (and more, if I have time) and MYSELF

My needs are simple. Here, I coveted neither captives nor spoils. I fought the pleasure of fighting and out of loyalty to the bandit horde.

No loyalty.

"Mages," I grunt.

Never trust mages. No-o-o loyalty.

Only half-trying to dodge the spell, I weave as quickly as I can toward [mention]Volobond[/mention] (and, depending how much time I have, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], [mention]Bradstick[/mention], [mention]wataru14[/mention] and any other traitor dividing the horde), the longest, strongest set of chains in my hand.

"The horde sticks together!" I insist, fettering myself to Volobond and as many of my errant fellows as I can. Even if the Charm hits and starts to take effect, my expression of friendship and love is still - literally - to bind myself to the object(s) of my affection.

With the last ounce of will, I put the key in my mouth and swallow. Then smile.

"The horde sticks together."

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago
Action: Earth / Target: @KidnappedCowboy (if no AoE effect).
I am honored that such a Master would attempt to subdue me!

But Perhaps I will get the upper hand!

Action: Wind, Target: [mention]wataru14[/mention]
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Woah woah woah! I didn't even want any of the spoils here. I just wanted to defend my home and see someone who wronged me put in his place. And I'd call this a success, but now I'm worried about my own companions trying to subdue me as well. I'm outta here! I'll propel myself away from this nonsense with some wind real fast.

Action: Magic (Wind) / Target: self?
fruityguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fruityguy »

As the heroes fall, I notice the shift in my fellow bandits and immediately know how the pecking order works: mages tend to get got first, especially the ones who were more supportive. I quickly summon a wall of magical force to protect myself from any attack and scope out the situation.

Action: Guard / Target: Myself
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks, everyone for going through the unexpected power struggle! I read through all of your comments and there are really interesting places I can take the story. If you want to get in your actions, you still have a few days until the next chapter comes.

Until then, take care!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

BONUS TURN

Straitjacketed spends a Mithril Chain on Volobond. Volobond is restrained.

You never hid the fact that you are not accustomed to the customs of this land. Everything they do here feels too fickle, too transient. Maybe it’s your fault that you saw something more than a group of accomplices with the people you found here or maybe they are just doing this banditry thing wrong in here. Doesn’t matter. You’re not here for the prize. You’re here for the bonds you forged and if the others want to treat them like nothing… well, you have something to do about this.

And you’re going to enjoy it.

Volobond uses Command Voice on Straitjacketed. Straitjacketed is charmed.

After bringing down Bastien and showing him his rightful place at your feet, you do not doubt that the rest of this uncultured (if surprisingly magically inclined) horde of hooligans is no match for your dominating hexes. Your confidence boosted with your last conquest, you easily cast your spell on the northerner, a flash of pink glazing over his eyes.

However, you don’t have control over what happens next.

With a loopy grin on his face, he jumps on you, yelling something about how loyalty and sticking together, chains following him like the tendrils of a medusian. You’re not sure if it’s pure chance or some sort of magic trick but as his weight knocks you over, chains wrap around both of you with terrifying accuracy and speed, plastering the two chests together and molding your limbs against your bodies.

You snarl and open your lips to bark a command - to get the meathead off you - only for something warm and wet to invade your mouth. Your spell worked a bit too well! Your target is completely infatuated with you and shows this by kissing you (almost literally) senseless. With no way to leverage him off with your tied limbs, you have to endure his passionate make-out.

Well, at least he’s good at it.

Bradstick uses Rock Slide on harukatsukino.It’s not very effective.

Admittedly, your rebellion could have gone a little bit better but you stand behind your conviction. There are too many thieves and not enough loot in this cave. You’re going to take what you deserve with force, no questions asked. You pick your target and send a shockwave moving through the ground. Your attack topples over some others on its way but when it hits the guy you aimed for, it causes an eruption of rock and soil that launches him back.

He must be a bit far, as the attack did not do much damage but it seems to do its job, otherwise. He’s already on his knees, just like everyone should be in your and your buddies’ presence.

fruityguy guards.

While others might make disparaging comments about your bravery, you like to think of yourself as a realist. Why overestimate your chances and get punished for it? It’s not like you’re a hero or anything. You use your remaining magic to protect yourself as well as you can. In hindsight, it’s a smart move because someone already pegged you as an easy target.

gag1195 uses Flash Freeze on fruityguy.

Calvex’s vain struggles under your feet remind you just how much you intend to keep your current collection of helpless heroic hunks to yourself. And maybe even expand it a little, who knows. Some of your colleagues certainly look the part. But first of all, you need to show them who’s the new bosses here.

Your ice magic courses through the cleric’s staff beautifully. The other bandit is already bracing for impact, with no hope of dodging your assault. You hear air crackling before you see ice wrapping itself around him like a large cape, crystal clear frost forming a cocoon surrounding him. Hmm… it’s not what you were expecting but it works for now.

wataru12 uses Rock Slam on KidnappedCowboy. It’s not very effective.

The weight of the armor plate you hold in your hand is a reminder that how much you have to lose. You don’t intend to hurt anyone over it, especially your former fellows but you are willing to put up a fight. Your magic is a bondage one, as the other rogue quickly realizes. At your command, large boulders rise from the ground and gather around his legs, clustering together and climbing upward.

He tries to pull the rocks away from himself but it’s no use. Worse than that, they ensnare his hands just as easily. Before long, he’s encased in a rock up to his chest, which is pushed upward and out with pressure. You make sure his prison doesn’t labor his breathing but also doesn’t give any slack to his arms or legs. It could’ve been an entire sarcophagus if you had more energy but this keeps him for now.

KidnappedCowboy uses Wind Breath on wataru14. It’s not very effective.

You struggle in your restrictions with an impressed grunt. It’s not easy to make elemental bonds with such ease and despite there’s seemingly nothing that holds rocks together, they held fast, pressing your legs together and keeping your hands crossed between them. Truly a masterful work, which, to be honest, gets you more than a little excited to be inside of it.

But you are not going to submit so easily. You take a deep breath, read an incantation without words, and blow, your whiff carrying much more force than it should. You can’t use your lungs at full capacity so it’s a bit weak but it’s more than enough to topple over your assailant, knocking him against the cave wall. Nice! That should teach him you are not easy to cross with!

grayboxers uses Swift Escape. grayboxers successfully escapes.

No amount of cute, semi-naked, bound, gagged heroes is worth the risk of finding yourself among them. You didn’t even want them! Kicking some intruders’ buttocks and showing them who’s turf it is was more than enough. Either way, if the others are going to cause a scene over some pretty boys, you’re out.

You lift yourself above the ground, zephyr forming a whirlwind at your feet, and run away.

Guardianbound uses Charm Voice. It misses.

After your friend falls, you try to subdue the others by yourself. You can rescue him later when there’s no risk of losing the skirmish. You attempt to charm one of the skittish ones, someone who seemed rather uninterested in the loot.

…and it misses. He doesn’t even look back to react to your seductive voice and zips past the fight. You see him vanish in one of the tunnels leading to the exit. A shame, he could have been useful but at least that’s one less thing to worry about. The others are rapping up their fighting and it seems it’s best if you get what you can.

BONUS TURN END.

What are you going to do after this?

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

wataru12 uses Rock Slam on KidnappedCowboy. It’s not very effective.
Can I just say...DAMN!!!

The player may not want to get captured, but I want to get tied up!!! :lol:

And gagged, of course!! :D
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well, with the target immobilized and partially restrained, it's time to finish the job. Taking up a set of leather restraints, I walk across the room towards my opponent, being careful after that gale-force smack. I walk behind him (so as not to be targeted by another blast) and grab his arms, hoping to restrain them behind his back. A leather leash and collar hangs from my belt.

Action: Leather, Target: kidnappedcowboy
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Great. Just great. I allow my charmed companion of chains to continue kissing me - there's really nothing much else I can do - and I focus instead on trying to weaken these chains enough to escape with the judicious application of fire magic.

Command: Magic (Fire) / Target: Chains

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mostly encased in stone, there's not much I can do, as I sense [mention]wataru14[/mention] come towards me with the leather in his hand. I'll have to resort to an incantation again in an attempt to turn his weapon against him.

Action: Wind
Target: [mention]wataru14[/mention]
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Seeing [mention]Volobond[/mention] being stuck in his situation, I first take a second to admire the whole spectacle. Then I will go over and help him get away from [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] so he can continue leading us. Very hard to lead his team when his mouth is full with another man’s tongues :lol:

Command: Sword; Target: Volobonds chains
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago Seeing @Volobond being stuck in his situation, I first take a second to admire the whole spectacle. Then I will go over and help him get away from @KidnappedCowboy so he can continue leading us. Very hard to lead his team when his mouth is full with another man’s tongues :lol:

Command: Sword; Target: Volobonds chains
Volo is chained by straitjacketed, not cowboy.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'll assist [mention]wataru14[/mention] with [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], although I suspect a few of the bandits in the alliance will turn on me soon. I run to grab a few bandanas, no more spells will cross those lips.

Action: gag (cloth) Target: KidnappedCowboy
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A frozen tomb is unexpected, but will keep the little bandit trapped until more permanent restraints can be applied. But I need to deal with this quick before turning my attention to the rest of this chaos. Let's fully encase him in ice. His ward may protect him, but it will also keep him in place!

Command: Ice Magic / Target: [mention]fruityguy[/mention].
My M/M Stories Here
fruityguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fruityguy »

Being encased by ice is not how I expected this fight to go, and I don't like how cold it's got. With some effort, I manage to warm myself up enough to try and blast fire all around me to melt through the ice, protecting myself from serious burns, but not caring if I find myself in only light-colored briefs covering my lithe, dark body afterwards.

Action: Fire Spell / Target: Technically, the ice shroud around me. But I'll take being disrobed for a stronger spell.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Apologies for the intrusion, my friend. I just want to tell you how impressed I am with your efforts and dedication on this thread. While these games aren't really my thing, I can totally appreciate the amount of effort that went into orchestrating it all and narrating the game's events.

Very impressed.
Sincere congratulations!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic