Dungeon Crawlers (Interactive M+/M+ Story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Hmm. The mage and cleric are in good hands and the rogue isn't going anywhere. This knight is still a problem. And we're on the ropes, as well. Being a seasoned warrior, I know my way around different weapons. And how blunt attacks are more effective against heavy armor than slashing. A change of tactics is in order.

Attack: Staff, Target: Alexios
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Action: Rope/Target: Calvex

Need to subdue before you gag! :twisted:
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Seeing [mention]wataru14[/mention] go for the hit with staff I’ll try to combo move with him and heat up his staff to do some extra damage. I’ll also run over to the table and grab come chains and get ready to chain this knight up in the coming rounds.

Action: Fire Magic / Target : Wataru14’s staff (as well as any other staffs going for Alexios if I can)
Last edited by Bradstick 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Not being the sharpest tool in the box, it doesn't occur to me to switch weapons until I see [mention]wataru14[/mention] do it but I catch on quickly. Nodding in silent agreement, I switch from swords to staves and attack the knight from the other side, particularly targeting his already-injured leg.

(I don't entirely understand why that other kid is near-naked on all fours but hope one of my fellow bandits takes the opportunity to slap some good heavy chains on him.)

Command: Attack with Staff / Target: Alexios

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
fruityguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fruityguy »

"Man, that knight's sword is pretty mean. It'd be a shame if he didn't have it," I think as I quietly shift the energy in my hands from fire to wind. Getting up from where I threw myself to the ground to avoid Alexios, a clap sends a gust of wind at the knight. Hope he can dodge.

Action: Wind Magic / Target: Alexios
Haha writing about guys squirming is a lot of fun~~~ ;) ;) ;)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Poor Alexios! He's getting dogpiled quite severely! I hope we don't have to fight over who claims him once he's tagged and bagged!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] All of you are fighting over Alexios and Calvex, while I get to claim Bastien and nobody's worrying about Dryden

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago All of you are fighting over Alexios and Calvex, while I get to claim Bastien and nobody's worrying about Dryden
I arrived on the scene too late to see what Dryden can do; if I'd witnessed his fighting skills myself, I'd be locking him in something heavy (to slow him down) before he escapes from the clay.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Dryden seems to have done the most damage to us as a group and we largely ignored him. If not for the timely earth trap, we might have lost this one!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago Dryden seems to have done the most damage to us as a group and we largely ignored him. If not for the timely earth trap, we might have lost this one!
True, but you and I didn't witness that so we're still playing catch-up.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago @wataru14 All of you are fighting over Alexios and Calvex, while I get to claim Bastien and nobody's worrying about Dryden
Perhaps, like [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], I may be a bit smitten with the handsome cleric. However, I agree that it's unwise for us to completely ignore the crafty rogue. He's proven to be the biggest problem for us. And even though we've been granted a brief reprieve due to our cunning magical combo, he's next on my list after the handful of us restrain the thickheaded priest. I only hope our earthen trap is enough to hold him for another turn...
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's interesting to see how bandits are starting to coordinate their moves better and pick their targets more carefully with each round.

On a meta note, I like to think that Alexios suddenly getting more attention is partially due to the "draw aggro" skill he cast the last time. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well, we wouldn't get very far.in banditry if we didn't work as a team. Stab your enemy in the back, not each other.

And I like the aggro take. It didn't occur to me until you said that that heavy armor characters in games usually have an ability like that. Nice touch.
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Action: rope / target: alexios
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago Well, we wouldn't get very far.in banditry if we didn't work as a team. Stab your enemy in the back, not each other.

And I like the aggro take. It didn't occur to me until you said that that heavy armor characters in games usually have an ability like that. Nice touch.
Kidnap and enslave your enemies, not your fellow bandits! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Hey guys, just a quick heads-up: I have a trip coming up this week so the next chapters might come later than usual. Thanks for your understanding.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago Hey guys, just a quick heads-up: I have a trip coming up this week so the next chapter might come later than usual. Thanks for your understanding.
No worries. Have fun!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

TURN 4

Calvex uses Cure on Bastien.
Calvex is still a little groggy from the blow he received to the head but his friends’ voices wake him from his slump. “Calvex, are you okay?” Alexios hollers. “We really can use your help.” The cleric gets a better grasp on his surroundings and sees Bastien, struggling to rescue himself. “Where are my clothes- you know what, forget it.”

The young hunk puts one hand on his naked chest and points to the mage with the other, mumbling a quick prayer. White light washes over Bastien, not only curing his wounds but also weakening the ice surrounding him. Already weakened gag of his shatters into small ice flakes while his manacles start cracking.

gag1195 spends a Leather Cuffs on Calvex. Calvex is restrained.

It’s about time to keep Calvex nice and stashed for later use. He responded to the charm spell so well that it’s hard to think overpowering him would be too challenging. You take advantage of him being busy with healing and pounce on the priest from the backside, wresting his muscular arms behind him. “Ugh, what?” Calvex grunts as your weight slam his unclothed body to the rock-hard ground. “Let me go!”

Despite his writhing, the cleric’s muscles are more for show than anything and in this state, all he can do as you cuff his hands behind him, with your leather straps while you straddle his hips is to grind his ass to yours. “No! Arg, you’ll pay for this, you heathen!”

Volobond spends a Leather Gag on Bastien. Bastien is silenced.

You can feel the half-bound form of the mage teasing you with its witchery. For a long time, you dreamed of his body, bound and collared, at your feet, waiting to be used in which way you deem fit. As you climb over him, you see some doubt in Bastien’s eyes. The offer doesn’t sound completely awful to him. Maybe one part of him craves this…

“Pet? There’s- I’ll never accept the-aarrrgggh!” You cut Bastien’s speech by showing a leather bridle between his lips. That’s a clear upgrade to his previous muzzle, as it allows you to see the lips of the wizard wrapped around the cylinder, trying in vain to dislocate while you lock the straps behind his head. It immediately makes him drool on his stubble. Cute.

Guardianbound spends a Dirty Rag on Calvex. Calvex is silenced.

As your friend maintains his hold on Calvex, you decide to pitch in. The cleric is certainly a looker and him being bound under another man in his skivvies surely doesn’t hurt. You ignore the threats of excommunication and grab his manly chin. “Hey, what do you think you’re- uuummmpphhh!” He might have a big mouth but you make sure to push the excess fabric inside his maw and tie the loose ends around his head to gag him good.

“Mmmmmphhhh!” Calvex starts another heated sermon but all you can hear are his adorable, muffled moans. To get a rise from him, you lean down and whisper in his ear why the cloth in his mouth tastes so foul. The revelation makes his eyes open wide and his struggles even more frantic. You think that this is almost better than his charmed self.

Bastien attacks the Bandit Horde. It’s not very effective.

There’s so much groping and fondling Bastien can take. Even though he internally shivers when the thief embracing him caresses his hair, he knows he has to get out of there. With a final push of his arms, the ice surrounding his torso shatters and allows him to push the bandit off himself. The mage jumps back and stumbles to his feet, his shirt completely discarded during the scrabble.

Finally, he thinks. He could get this wretched thing off from his mouth and show these men what a potent spellcaster they thought they could treat like a domestic puppy! He tries to pull down the leather bit between his lips. And tries again. …damnation. Bastien looks at the bandit and sees him grinning with a key in his hands. His bridle gag is locked! The mage whines and starts looking for his tome. Maybe that could help!

wataru14 attacks Alexios.

You drop your previous weapon and take out the staff strapped to your back. Unlike Calvex’s staff, which looks more like a shepherd’s crook’s, your’s is thick, long, and curved, with a heavy tip at the end. It’s more like a hammer. You holler an insult at Alexios and charge at him. If his shiny armor is so resistant to piercing and slashing attacks, blunt weapons should do the trick.

Alexios measures your moves carefully and rather than trying to guard, he switches his center of gravity just as you step into his range, trying to dodge and retaliate without spending his previous stamina left.

Bradstick uses Fireball. wataru14 and Bradstick discovered the combo spell Magma Bash. It’s very effective!

However, he forgot that there are more where you came from. You see the knight defenseless and make your move, launching a fiery spell right at the staff swing approaching him. Normally, it wouldn’t be smart to set a wooden weapon ablaze but at that moment, the plan works! The staff instantly sparks into flames and extends in range. And just when Alexios thought he avoided the attack, a burning hammer slams itself right into his chest!

The impact swept him off his feet and it’s only thanks to years of training that he could land on his feet again. However, just when you thought he was not hurt as badly, Alexios starts doing something strange. He removes the clasps of his armor in a hurry, removing the entire thing in seconds and throwing it away, where it makes a sizzling noise.

Your combo attack makes the armor too hot! And speaking of hot, Alexios finally showed off his body and what a body it is: Under the silver, his golden skin is smooth and glossy. Unlike the beefy cleric, slender rogue, or average mage, his body is a perfect blend of muscular leanness. A true Adonis who, at the moment, only wears a leather harness over his chest, with tight, ripped pants and boots. It’s safe to say, the attack did its job.
KidnappedCowboy spents Sturdy Rope on Calvex. Calvex is restrained

You can’t deny that your friends did a good job with the cleric but there’s still room for improvement. As they keep his large body down, you approach him with a long coil of hemp rope in your hands, causing him to recoil in worry. More rope, he must be thinking. But my hands are already tied together!

Nevertheless, you grab one of his kicking feet and start wounding rope around in. After a few rounds and a knot, you grasp his other ankle and do the same with it, forming a rope cuff around his lower legs. Calvex moans but you’re only just beginning. You take the end of the rope and pass it under his wrist cuff, pulling hard before tying it back to his feet. Now, the cleric is tightly hogtied and even the hearty swat on the ass you give to him is enough to make him go anywhere.

Sometimes, it takes three bandits to truss up and gag a studly priest.

fruityguy uses Razor Wind on Alexios. Alexios is disarmed.

The sight of Alexios’s shirtless body is nice but you didn’t forget that he’s no less dangerous with his blade. You snap your fingers, causing air to whirl under his feet. Alexios looks down and swears under his breath as the wind gains speed. He lifts his arms to protect his face just when a tornado bursts under him, throwing his body like a ragdoll.

Just when you thought this would render him unconscious, he rolls to break his fall before he can hit a rock. His sword is knocked away, the leather breeches of his almost have more holes than fabric and his sweaty torso has a dozen new small cuts but he’s still standing. As you thought, Alexios is still dangerous but your relentless assaults are wearing him out.

Alexios attacks the Bandit Horde.

Alexios rolls his shoulders to see whether his arms have any broken bones. The movement also makes his chest muscles (and as a result, most of the bandits’ hearts) hop. Deciding that he still got it, he makes a fist. “I’m starting to think you lot can’t handle me with my steel.” The longer the battle goes on, the tired he gets… but he also is starting to get more excited.

As if he’s beginning to enjoy their predicament.

With a small smile tugging his lips, Alexios runs to a bandit and while they try to bring out their bow, he uppercuts them with a gauntlet-clad fist. When another one grabs his arm, the knight this time sends them flying with a headbutt. “But I’m still a paladin, even without my armor or sword!”

Straitjacketed attacks Alexios. Critical hit!

Even you can tell that Alexios is running out of steam and if you hit him with a big stick strong enough, he won’t be getting up. You rush to his side and turn on the balls of your feet to skid to a stop, using your running momentum to spin around and swing your staff with full force.
This time, Alexios is not fast enough. Your stick crashes into his leg, causing him to cry in pain. He holds his shin and topples over. Standing over him, you wait to see if he’s going to get up but he doesn’t. You settle to use your medical knowledge to assess the situation and poke him with your stick. His eyes are closed and his breaths are shallow.

After putting up a valiant fight, you and your friends managed to wear him down. Alexios is finally out cold.

harukatsukino spends Sturdy Rope on Alexios. Alexios is restrained.

Since the brave leader is unable to resist, you leisurely stroll to his side with a bag of trusty rope at your side. There’s no saying how long he’ll stay asleep but you better make sure he can’t fight when he does. Taking out several coils, you get to work. First, you lift his arms above his head and tie his wrists to the convenient harness he wears. Now, his hands are forced together at his nape, exposing his armpits.

Then, you tie his booted ankles to his respective tights. You rip the pants where they get in your way. Soon enough, Alexios’s legs are bare and securely frog-tied with rope. All he has to cover his modesty is a black loincloth which is tied tightly and passes between his round, firm buttocks. You also discover when your hand “accidentally” brushes his pouch that his prick is encased in something hard and sturdy. A chastity belt (more like a cage) for men, maybe?

Dryden attempts to escape.

While his buddies are busy getting themselves captured, Dryden is busy trying to get himself out of the earthen prison he was in. Even though his position is highly humiliating, at least it allows him to work on the soil encasing his limbs without attracting too much attention. And after one strong tug, one of his arms breaks the trap! After that, it’s only a matter of digging out his other arm and pushing himself to freedom.

However, with regret, he sees that his party’s condition is grim. Calvex and Alexios, their oldest members are completely disrobed and bound. Bastien, their wise mage, is still in no condition to fight and his willpower seems to be waning. Dryden can fight by picking up a stray weapon but for how long? No, it’s best to just escape and call for help. There have to be other adventurers nearby. If he’s quick, he can rescue the other three before they are taken to goddess-knows-where.

Fully aware of the bandits that noticed his newfound freedom and his lack of clothing bar his briefs, Dryden begins to run to the mouth of the cave. “I’m sorry everyone,” he says with teary eyes, not sure if they’ll hear him. “Stay strong!”

TURN 4 END

Conditions
Alexios: Faint, disrobed, restrained
Bastien: Injured, disrobed moderately, silenced, disarmed
Calvex: Disrobed, restrained, silenced
Dryden: Injured lightly, disarmed, disrobed
Bandit Horde: Injured heavily, disarmed lightly

New Spell Unlocked
  • Heal: High accuracy, restores the health of an ally.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'll not let my mage pet escape. I've wanted him for too long to let him get away now!

"Come on, my handsome hero. Wouldn't it be so much easier to just let go and let me take care of you? Treat you like you truly deserve?" I ask, lacing my words with magic. If I can charm Bastien, I can tie him and then work on enslaving him, body and spirit.

Command: Charm / Target: Bastien

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Time to heal everyone up, make us fully ready to enjoy our new captives.

Action: Heal Target: Bandit Horde
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’ll approach the now unconscious Alexios and grab the chains. I yell “get that damned rouge!” hoping someone will finish him while I secure Alexios. Seeing how strong this knight is, Ropes won’t hold him so I grab some chains and begin hogtying our new prize with the chains. “If not the knight could use a gag ;)

Action : Chains / Target : Alexios
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

"God damnit Dryden! I'm not letting you just walk away."

If he wants to run, I'll just make sure it's into a wall. Or something. Let's try this. I nimbly jump up onto a rock to get a good vantage point, and then...

Action: Magic (Earth) / Target: Dryden
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Everyone has the situation pretty much handled. Only one left is that mage. Scrawny little runt isn't much danger with his mouth sealed. Time to take him down.

Wataru14: Ropes, target: Bastien
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I reach down and run my hand along Calvex's back muscles, feeling him squirm underneath my touch. "Your devotion is quite admirable, Holy One. Perhaps I can give you something else to worship."

I plant my boot directly under his nose, then turn my attention to the rest of the fray. The others are in good hands, but the rogue can't be allowed to escape. The brat escaped our last trap, but he won't get away again.

"Careful rogue, those rocks look a bit slippery!" I say.

Command: Ice Magic / Target: Dryden
My M/M Stories Here
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I am not a fan of magic but the rogue is too quick for my combat skills. As with all northmen, the cold is my brother - and he will serve me well.

I double [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s ice attack (aiming for the rogue's feet), attempting to coordinate also with [mention]grayboxers[/mention]'s earth spell. Freeze the rogue where he stands!

Command: Magic (Ice) / Target: Dryden

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic