The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 115 (25.03.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

First of all, I need to take this off my chest:

The conversation between Anna and Esposito seems too convenient for the plot. As for my knowledge of the NYPD (thanks, Brooklyn 99), Kate Beckett is the captain of one of the many precincts of New York, meaning that any other cop of any other precinct does not follow her orders and may arrest the Dark Lady on site.

Having said that... if Sarah is in the most wanted list, why has no one attempted to arrest her? It shouldn't be up to Christine or Anna to decide if her good actions are enough to pay for her crimes (we know for a fact that she murdered at least two people in the last story, not to mention any previous work she's done). I know, you all are going to come up with "the Dark Lady has influences". But having her name in the most wanted list, it's easy for any cop to arrest her and try to make a big name for themselves, only for the Dark Lady to be released afterwards due to her influences. But the arrest has taken place.

Again, it's convenient for the plot that she's not arrested there.

(A quick, easy way to solve this would be the Dark Lady using an alias to get into the concert and dinner without bringing so many eyes on her).

For the rest of the chapter, I believe it's a good one. Again, the pace is controlled in a marvelous way by the author. I particularly like those short lines of Castle, and I can hear the Richard Castle from the series saying those words in such scenario (that's two for two, counting the ones from the last chapter, so really, really great work). This is another chapter where our characters are just having a good time before the storm comes in the form of von Winterfeldt or another villain (my preferences for the latter).

Also, I like the inclusion of Esposito trying to do his cop work by arresting a wanting criminal, something that apparently this version of Kate Beckett has forgotten about.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago
For the rest of the chapter, I believe it's a good one. Again, the pace is controlled in a marvelous way by the author. I particularly like those short lines of Castle, and I can hear the Richard Castle from the series saying those words in such scenario (that's two for two, counting the ones from the last chapter, so really, really great work). This is another chapter where our characters are just having a good time before the storm comes in the form of von Winterfeldt or another villain (my preferences for the latter).

[...]
Thank you very much [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] - I did my best to match Castle´s Tone :) If it worked I am very glad, since Castle is one of my most favourite Series and I won´t give to much away, if I say this: The storm is indeed coming - and soon. That being said: Here comes the next update, some piece of old good revenge :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]

The next day: Queens, Underground Parking Garage; an Apartment Complex in lower Manhattan, around 1500 Hours:

A large black van with tinted windows halted near the elevator. Five women entirely clad in black left the car. From the back of the van they retrieved some items: One very large black trolley, three large black holdalls.

Five minutes later the elevator halted at the top level of the complex, where the target lived in a spacious penthouse.

One of the women pulled some device out of her pocket and targeted the cameras which secured the entrance of the penthouse.

When they reached the door, the same woman, a tall blonde, typed in a code first then pulled a latex glove out of her pocket and laid her palm on the pad. A soft click and the door swung open.

The quintet entered, another blonde with piercing blue eyes, pulled the door shut. A quick search produced nothing: The owner was indeed not present. The women entered the large living room, with its large panorama windows.

“And now?” an auburn haired woman asked nobody in particular. “Now,” the tall blonde smiled wickedly “Now, we wait for the guest of honour”

One hour later: Foyer of the Apartment Complex:

Sarah McKenzie was in an excellent mood. The concert and the following banquet had been fantastic. Sarah was no pro but in her opinion Chris and Anna had delivered an extraordinary performance.

She could not tell which composition had her impressed more: The Chopin or the Brahms. Sarah had heard Chris and the Russian playing together in Vienna at their safe flat, before Chris had been abducted on von Winterfeldt´s behalf. But yesterday had been a revelation, no mistake the Music had touched something in her “Don´t get soft” she scolded herself”

The banquet after dinner had been fun. She had been curious how the pianist would react after ambushed by her after lunch. But the blonde had acted totally naturally. The thief knew Chris well enough though by now: nothing had been forgotten and forgiven.

So she would have to be careful as long as Chris and Anna were in town. McKenzie was perfectly sure, that Chris did not know where her lodgings were, and even if she knew: Her security systems were a formidable obstacle.

McKenzie left the elevator. The app of the security systems did not signal any trouble. After she had closed the door behind her, she pulled of her boots and walked into the living room onto her stockinged feet – and froze, when she entered the spacious room:

On the couch sat Chris, smiling broadly, obviously enjoying the look of surprise on Sarah´s face. “Did you really think I would not find you?”

The thief stared at her “You know, Sybil is a real wizard and Danny and Esposito have been really helpful too” Chris smile became even broader.

“Indeed” another all too familiar voice said behind her. The Dark Lady wheeled around. In the doorway stood Anna and Kate, the American and the Russian were very pleased with themselves. That was for sure. “Oh and if you think to make a run for it …” Kate added sweetly “Hayley and Kirsty are covering the entry”

“So how do we play this, Sarah?” The thief turned to the blonde again “We can do this the easy way or the really easy way” she waved with a taser-tranquil gun at her.

“The hard way” the Dark Lady countered and moved lightning fast in Chris´ direction.

But before the thief could reach her, the pianist pulled the trigger, actually both. The taser and the tranquilizer … McKenzie twitched and tumbled on the Floor. To herself Chris had to admit that the taser had been unnecessary, this had been simply for retribution.

“Okay ladies, make the travel arrangements!” Chris said to her friends. 30 minutes later the Dark Lady had been stripped down to her Panties and hose and tied into a tight, very tight ball tie. Anna had especially taken pleasure in plugging the thief both ways. Sarah´s head was hidden under a heavy leather helmet with a built in pump gag, ear buds. It´s lenses could be darkened, so that the wearer could not see anything.

Carefully Kirsty and Haley lifted the ball which was the Black Lady into the foam padded trolley. Anna took care to connect the breathing tubes which were in the nose to the air-supply-system. Then Kate closed the trolley. “Ready” she stated

15 Minutes later: The five women left the elevator and loaded the trolley into the van. Five minutes later the van left the parking garage.

The Dakota, Anna´s and Chris´ Appartment, a while later:

“Is she awake?” Hayley asked Chris

“Probably not" the pianist replied “but there is a way to find out” With a wicked Smile Chris raked her fingernails across the hose covered soles of Sarah McKenzie. The Dark Lady did not stir. “She is still out.” Anna concluded.

The thief lay on the large table in the living room, after they had transported their captive into the apartment. They had undone the ball tie and retied the Canadian in a different position. The chicken wing hogtie had been Kirsty´s idea. Rope bands encircled Sarah McKenzie´s body from her tightly together tied toes to her neck.

Her head was still encased in the heavy heather helmet. As a finish Kate had bound the thief´s big toes back to a D-ring on the crown of the leather helmet. So tight was the hogtie that only the Dark Lady´s flat tummy rested on the table still.

“The helmet has some nice features” Chris explained and produced a small remote control. “You can pump up or deflate the pump gag. You can choose between different settings for the ears. Currently Sarah can hear nothing. All sounds are cancelled out by white noise and you can change the colour of the eye lenses. At the moment she is blind.

“Look” Hayley observed “she is coming around."

Indeed the hogtied woman began to stir slightly. Methodically she tested her bonds, beginning at the toes, only to discover that she was stuck.

“My head is encased in heavy leather, my mouth is filled to the bursting point with a rubber bladder” The Dark Lady analysed her predicament. Her bondage was tight and inescapable. She hated chicken-wing-hogties. Her hands were useless, not only because they were tied securely together, but because they were encased in bondage mittens.

The knotted crotch rope pressed the vibrator and the butt plug even deeper in her. She couldn't hear a thing. “White noise” she guessed. Suddenly the colour of the helmet´s lenses changed and she could see again; of course she could only stare ahead.

In her ears she heard Chris´ amused voice “It is so good that you are with us now. We have planned some entertainment for you, Anna and Kate if you would do the honours?” Since her limited field of vision Sarah had to rely on her other senses.

Something was taped against the pantyhosed soles of her feet. Then her feet were taped tightly together. If she could have seen, the thief would have discovered that electric toothbrushes had been taped against her soles. But not only one on each sole, but three: Two against the balls and one against the heel.

“While we will have dinner, we will let you simmer on medium temperature, after
dessert we - that means you and us - will play a game” Chris continued “Till then? Have fun!” She pressed a few buttons on the remote control.

The vibrator and the plug began to vibrate and the toothbrushes to buzz. While the vibrator and the plug were bearable at the moment, the sensations of the toothbrushes were torture.

The five women standing around the table grinned “The program changes every two Minutes, after six Minutes she will get a period of rest” Chris explained to the others.

“You are really devious.” Hayley stated. Chris smiled wickedly “After yesterday she earned that ….”

A ring at the door interrupted her. “That must be Rachel” Anna ventured and walked to the door, accompanied by Kate.

A few Minutes later Rachel and the dynamic duo entered the living Room. She hugged Chris tightly “You and Anna were marvellous! The mayor was blown away! And I heard he was most impressed by your Charms Anna!”

“At least he did not pinch my butt.” Anna stated flatly

“You have to know Rachel that pinching her Grace´s butt is not without risk” Kate chimed in “the mayor of Vienna learned it the hard way”

“You must tell me this story” the heiress smiled - Weinstein looked at the sweating and struggling Sarah on the table “Nice” and smiled

“We decided a little payback was in order after the stunt she pulled on me yesterday.” Chris explained smiling “After dinner we will have some additional fun.”

Sarah was by now a quivering, sweating mess. So she felt relieved, very much so, when the toothbrushes stopped to torment her soles and the vibrations of the vibrator and the plug ceased. She moaned into her gag in relief.

“Listen Sarah” Chris voice sounded in her ears “We will release you now from the hogtie then you can use the bathroom and have something to eat and to drink. After dinner the second round will commence. You will remain silent when you are ungagged. One word and the deal is off” the Pianist explained.

The Thief was a tough cookie but by now she would have done anything to get something to drink, to eat and some rest. The odds were against her, and she knew that. She felt the ropes holding her in the hogtie loosen.

10 Minutes later Sarah had been freed from her bonds and helped to stand. The helmet and the gag were still in place though. Two hands gripped her firmly at her upper arms and led her to the bathroom, where she was sat unceremoniously on the toilet, after the vibrator had been removed.

When she had done her business she was cleaned up, her vibrator put in her vagina again and lead back to the dining room. She was sat on a stool and tied down. Her legs were tied to the chair´s legs so that she had to sit with legs splayed wide open.

Only then the helmet and the posture collar were removed. It took her a while to adjust to the sudden bright light. At the large table in front of her six persons sat: Christine, Kate, Anna, Hayley, Kristy and Rachel Weinstein. All were smiling broadly. Chris toasted her.

Sarah smelled the heavenly scent of chicken vindaloo. Her stomach growled audibly. The thief was very, very thirsty and as if Chris had read her mind, the Pianist stood up and returned with a bottle of water which she pressed gently against her parched lips. The cool liquid was heavenly.

“Not one word, remember?” the Pianist smiled, but her tone was stern “Keep that in mind!”

Sarah watched as the others began to eat. But to her surprise Anna stood up and returned shortly with a generous portion of chicken vindaloo and a glass of Chardonnay “You must be starving.” the Russian smiled at her, then began to spoon feed the Thief and let her drink from the excellent Chardonnay.

The chicken vindaloo was perfect as Sarah found and the Chardonnay too, Anna was a genius in the Kitchen, as she had to admit. The chicken vindaloo was hot – very hot, even to the Thief´s standards. She began to sweat.

“Is it too hot for you, dearest Sarah?” Anna teased her. The thief was on the verge of speaking, when she remembered Chris´ warning. So she kept her silence instead. When she had cleared her plate the Russian gagged her with a large red ball gag, blindfolded her and inserted ear buds in her ears. Sarah McKenzie was blind, deaf and dumb again and sweated.

20 Minutes later Chris´ voice rang in her Ears. “We will make some preparations and then round Two will commence. A heavily scented silk scarf was pressed against her nose. “Remember this perfume!” Chris told her. Sarah had to smile, she knew that perfume –and she knew who used that scent and had a special occasion in mind. It was Shalimar by Guerlain.

“You will have to find the owner of the shawl” The Pianist told her “She will be somewhere in the apartment – you will have to search in every room. You will be blind and you will be gagged, and you will be hobbled” Chris voice was replaced by white noise.

“Girls, go the bathroom and change! Be back in 15 minutes!” Chris ordered her friends. “Rachel, you will be mistress of ceremonies” she smiled at the heiress. “It will be my pleasure” the American bowed slightly.

Another 15 minutes later all had changed into leotards, leggings, thick woollen Socks on their feet and turtleneck sweaters, all in a different colour.

Chris smiled broadly at them “Shall we proceed?”

30 Minutes later Sarah felt that her legs were untied from the chair and her legs were hobbled. Someone pulled her up and led her firmly but gently out of the living room till they reached the apartment´s door “You will have to search every room.” Rachel Weinstein told her

“Fail to find the owner of the shawl and you will be punished. Got it?” The Thief nodded. "That's good Sarah, when you find her - she will have the remote for your vibrators." She heard the heiress leaving then felt the vibrators turn on at full power. She gasped.

Obviously Weinstein had changed into something comfortable, since her footfalls made almost no noise on the floor. The thief tried to get her bearings. Her back was facing the entrance of the apartment. Sarah made four tentative steps. The vibrations were distracting – to say the least.

There had to be one of the guest rooms on the left side. She felt with her bound and shaking hands for the door handle and pushed it down, as the first orgasm hit. When she had regained her composure Sarah turned on her heels and padded carefully into the room, trying not to collapse.

The creaking sounds of the mattress were telling her that someone was moving on the bed. The heavily muffled noises told her that this person was gagged and probably tied up.

Carefully the Dark Lady moved nearer to the bed and sat down, unable to stop a second powerful orgasm hitting her. It took some minutes till she was able to continue her search.

Her searching fingers touched a pair of stockinged feet. Obviously this person was tightly hogtied. The socks had been heavily scented. She inhaled the perfume. No, this was not the owner of the shawl. She sighed – and continued her quest for the lost shawl.

Had she not been deprived of her eye sight she would have seen, that the person on the Bed was Hayley. Clad in blue leggings, thick woollen socks of the same colour and a matching turtleneck sweater.

Indeed the American had been tightly hogtied and gagged with a pair of thick socks and a shawl. A tightly knotted crotch rope provided her with some entertainment. The American tugged at her crotch rope and had soon found her rhythm.

Another room, two forced orgasms later and another tied and gagged person – but no luck, again. Life was not fair at times; Sarah sighed and hobbled to another room.

A while later in the living room: Rachel Weinstein enjoyed a glass of the excellent Chardonnay “What do you think Christine? Will she make it?” The Pianist grunted something into her sock gagged mouth. She laid on the large table in the living room. Weinstein had taken extreme pleasure in gagging the blonde most thoroughly.

Not only one but two thick woollen hiking socks and shawl with a large overhand knot ensured that the gag packing stayed in her mouth. Over that another sock, then another shawl and another sock and another shawl had been folded. The hogtie was most stringent too.

“Yeah I think that too!” Weinstein nodded “By the way: Hiram al Mansur is looking forward to meet you in Person tomorrow evening and Kate and Anna too!” Hiram al Mansur was the owner of resort where they had spent two weeks after the hunt.

Chris would have nodded, if her blonde mane had not been tied in ponytail which was bound back to her ankles, and the tightly knotted crotch rope. Her big toes had been tied to her elbows and the crotch rope. Casually Weinstein walked to her and tickled her sock covered soles thoroughly. Chris´ giggles were heavily muffled. She tried to move her sensitive feet out of harm´s way, but in vain

Then she tugged at Chris´ crotch rope repeatedly. “Should I stop?” Rachel grinned“ Chris shook her head as best as she could “I am happy to oblige” Rachel said sweetly – and tugged rhythmically at the Crotch Rope.

Minutes later, the pianist was on her way to La-La-Land:

Soft clinking noises and exhausted moans told Weinstein that the Dark Lady had finally made it. The Heiress retreated silently into a corner of the room and watched with amusement as the blinded woman carefully navigated her way to the table where Christine laid. The Pianists heavy breathing made her job easier. The Dark Lady reached the table.

The Thief felt with her bound hands for Chris´ sock covered feet, inhaled deeply and grunted triumphantly in her gag, collapsing face forward onto the table, with exhaustion.

“Congratulations” Rachel Weinstein told her and began to release her. 30 Minutes they sat all in the living room, nursing their beverage of choice. Chris had helped herself to a glass of Ribera el Duero “Wasn't that fun Sarah?” she smiled at the Canadian.

“That depends on the point of view, but I think after yesterday I had that coming” The Thief sipped at her Vodka Martini – shaken not stirred of course.

“That you had” Chris grinned.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting games are being played, wish I could join, although not sure I can stand the tightness of the bonds.
You created quite a task for yourself with so many players ;)
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I call it: stylish.

And chicken vindaloo (tasty!!!) following a chicken-wing tie... :lol: :lol: :lol:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Another superb chapter Caesar! I was hoping we'd soon get to see Chris take her revenge on Sarah and this was even hotter than I thought it'd be. And what a creative idea with the game to find the perfumed socks haha.

Love that several of the girls got bound and gagged along with Sarah, all in all a very sexy, well-written, well-paced update. Bravo sir! 😁😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I would like an order of that chicken vindaloo to go please. A hot dish to go with a hot chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I would like an order of that chicken vindaloo to go please. A hot dish to go with a hot chapter.
I will forward your order kindest Sir :) Please leave your delivery adress :)

[mention]TayDay95[/mention]
Another superb chapter Caesar! I was hoping we'd soon get to see Chris take her revenge on Sarah and this was even hotter than I thought it'd be. And what a creative idea with the game to find the perfumed socks haha.
I thought the game a good idea - a little fun for all participants, well all besides Sarah :) And smelling perfumed socks was the better alternative than smelling worn woollen socks. And using Shalimar was fair by Chris, since she knew that Sarah would know who would use that perfume.

But the tide is about to change ... the storm is coming, look out for Saturday´s update - it will be a turning point :)

P.s: Thank you [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]TayDay95[/mention] for your comments!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just a short notice: The next update will be on later today :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I still remember when the one doing the tying was Sarah, I don't complain if she's the one getting tied now and I'm sure she'll be in the giving end soon enough
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 1 year ago I still remember when the one doing the tying was Sarah, I don't complain if she's the one getting tied now and I'm sure she'll be in the giving end soon enough
I can confirm, she will tie sombody up along the story, actually more than once

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

Hi friends here is the next chapter, the time of fune and games is over .... but see for yourself :)

[The following evening, London Terrace Apartment complex, Manhattan:

Rachel Weinstein´s Penthouse

Hiram al Mansur was an imposing figure Chris had to admit. Nearly seven foot tall, muscular built and bald, he reminded her of one of those ancient Egyptian statues:

By Jon Bodsworth - http://www.egyptarchive.co.uk/html/cairo_museum_10.html, Copyrighted free use, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3786457

Egyptian by birth he had made a vast fortune in real estate. He was known as a great benefactor of the Egyptian collection of the Metropolitan. During dinner al Mansur had regaled them with his extensive knowledge of ancient Egypt. That he was a gifted story teller did not hurt either.

Present were Rachel Weinstein, Chris, Anna, Kate and Weinstein´s personal assistant Tabea Walker, which looked like a younger Version of Linda Fiorentino

The dinner had been fabulous. Rachel and Anna had busied themselves in the kitchen. As it happened al Mansour had fallen for the Russian. His eyes never left her – or more precisely her butt and her other assets - and he flirted with her quite openly. Anna seemed to like the attention, if Chris gauged her friend´s reaction correctly; the glitter in her eyes and her rosy cheecks – the pianist could not hide a smile.

“My dear Anna, you would have been the crown jewel at Pharaoh´s court, you remind me very much of Queen Nefertari – at my court you would be my great royal wife” Al Mansour complimented her.

And to Kate´s surprise the indomitable Russian, who showed no fear in the thickest of nelee´s blushed ever so slightly “You are to kind, my dear Hiram” she demurred and graced him with a deep look in the eyes. Kate and Chris shared a knowing look: “Dear Hiram?” Who knew where this evening would end?

A melodious bell interrupted the animated conversation “Do you expect other guests?” Chris asked their host. “Not that I am aware off” the heiress shrugged. “Tabea would you please go and check?” “Of course, madam” the black haired PA stood and walked to the door.

The others returned to their conversation. They were interrupted by a melodious, but cold voice “Good evening Hiram it is so nice to see you again!” The Egyptian was clearly enraged “Anck Sun Amun what is the meaning of this!” the al Mansur demanded imperiously, not intimidated by the guns pointed at them – obviously he seemed to know the newcomer.

Chris sized the other woman up: she was above average height, with shiny long sleek black hair, which fell down to her shoulders, she was very beautiful but her most prominent feature were her cold grey eyes and her smile was purely evil, the pianist found.

What concerned her more though was the Glock in her hand which was firmly trained at the Egyptian.

“Tabea darling was so kind to allow us to enter” the woman who Al Mansur had called “Anck Sun Amun” returned sweetly, with a malicious glitter in her eyes. Two other women, entered, clad entirely in black. One held Weinstein´s PA in a tight grip and was pressing a gun against Tabea´s temple firmly, Tabea seemed frozen with fear. The newcomers were followed by six other women, also carrying guns and were clad in black body armour.

“My master has the burning desire to speak with you Hiram, you have been a very naughty boy of late” the woman chided him “so you will accompany us …. as for the others … “ she turned to Chris and her friends “Kill them all!”

Hiram rose from his chair “There is no need to kill them Anck-Sun-Amun! I will come with you, I will do your bidding but spare their lives, they are innocent in this I implore you!”

The stared at each other for a long moment, the air crackled with tension, then the villainess chuckled “Always the knight in shining armour … ready to rescue a damsel in distress” she added mockingly “So be it Hiram – but if you don´t follow my orders to the letter …” The Egyptian let her last words ominously hanging in the air.

She let her gaze wander from Rachel to Chris to Anna and Kate, with barely disguised appetite, her eyes rested a while longer on Chris then on Anna “What an illustrious collection of beauty you have assembled here Rachel!” she turned to Weinstein “What a delight to play with such beauties”

“Wow, I am impressed” Anna´s voice dripped with absolute and utter disdain “Hiding behind seven armed assassin´s is soo very courageous. I wonder if you have the guts to take me on in single combat. You know I am just in the mood for delivering an ass kicking free of charge”

The Russians fiery temper flared up.

Chris laid her right hand lightly on Anna´s Arm and shook her head ever so slightly. “No” she whispered, while her left hand typed something in her smartphone.

“My dear Grand Duchesse” their opponent returned mockingly “As much as I would take you up on your most kind offer we are on a tight schedule here, but at another time I will accommodate you gladly” her smile even broader. “Believe me, you are no match for me”

Chris felt rising Anna´s tension under her hand. The blonde tightened her grip on Anna´s hand. With an exasperated sigh the Russian leaned back, starring daggers at the Egyptian, who clearly enjoyed it provoking Anna.

Anck-Sun Amun turned her attention back to Hiram “Remember: You will follow Nefer and Nofret and do what they tell you. Any funny business and your guests will pay the price, you don´t want your precious Anna get hurt, do you? And believe me it would be my pleasure to put a bullet in this pretty head of hers, not before I had some fun with her” “Fuck you bitch!” Anna muttered under her breath “I will give you “precious”

Al Mansur stared furiously at her, then nodded grudgingly “I will comply, you leave me no Choice”

“Smart decision” Anck Sun Amun smiled sweetly “I knew you would see sense”

Al Mansur stood and turned to Anna “I really regret this and I hope you can forgive me” Anna bit on her lips but said nothing. She didn´t look at him.

When the Egyptian and his two bodyguards had left Rachel turned to their captor “What now?” the heiress demanded in cold fury. “All in good time Rachel” the other woman replied almost casually “Don´t stress yourself”

“First I want you to come all over here” she waved her gun at the open space in front of the large fireplace.

Kate noticed that the Woman always minded her distance and never blocked the line of fire of her associates. “The numbers are not the problem, but time” the detective calculated. Before they could reach the mad woman, Tabea would be dead. She locked at Anna – who had obviously come to the same conclusion, clearly not happy with the decision.

“It is terribly hot in here” Anck Sun Amun smiled wickedly at the four Women “Why don´t you dress down to your underwear and hose it would be a shame to hide your assets” She gave Chris the once over, her eyes resting on Chris´ ample bossom for a second.

Rachel exchanged a look with Chris who regarded their captor with a cold gaze. “Cat got your tongue?” the Egyptian quipped, but Chris returned nothing, pulled off her jacket slowly as if she had any time in the world, began to unbutton her white blouse and stepped out of her black high heels. The others followed suit.

10 Minutes later, Rachel, Christine, Anna and Kate stood just in their underwear and hose. Chris and Kate in black hose, Anna and Rachel in nude hose; Chris folded her arms under her Breast and snapped “Satisfied bitch?”

“For the time being blondie? Yes!” their captor returned, “but we will have to do something about that big mouth of yours later. Such foul language!” Anck-Sun-Amun scolded her, clearly enjoying the moment “Maybe we should wash it out with soap?”

The Pianist didn´t like the sound of that not a bit, but kept her silence.

During that exchange four of the intruders had returned with two large trolleys, which contained rope, lots of rope, and used hose and other things, as their Victims found out later.

“Nefertiti, the eggs if you place” Anck Sun Amun ordered one of her associates. The woman returned with the items in question and handed each of the captives one “egg” “Insert those gadgets in your pussies yourself, or we knock you out and do it for you!”

Anna took the egg presented to her with a look of deepest disgust – but complied grudgingly. Rachel Weinstein did not consider herself a prude, but stripping in front of these armed Assassins and inserting a vibrating egg into her vagina was humiliating – to say the least.

Her cheeks burned red, which seemed to amuse their opponents. “Be not so shy, you do look real good - for an old Woman” the armed Assassin who had handed her “her” egg, mocked the heiress. Weinstein starred daggers at her. The blonde, at 52, was proud on her body which was in great shape thanks to regular exercise.

“That wasn´t so difficult” the villainess mocked her audience after the quartet had adjusted hose und panties again “Turn your back to me and put your hands behind your back”

Chris winced as her wrists were tied tightly together, knots well out of reach. Much tighter than necessary; over the next twenty minutes their captors tied their upper bodies up: Elbows squashed together a tight breast harness and a well knotted crotch cope. There was the occasional groping and feeling up, or a slap on the butt.

Kate inhaled sharply as her crotch rope was pulled tight. She felt as if the rope cleaved her in two. All ropes were not just tight: they were tied to cause pain.

Anna had known what would follow next and she was not disappointed. She had to admit, though that their captors operated with the efficiency of trained professionals: Hers and the legs of the others were welded together in six places. Then they were pushed roughly down on their knees. Anck Sun Amun smiled down at Chris who did not break eye contact. And the Egyptian was impressed: in those green eyes she saw no fear but an ironclad determination.

“I told you we would have to do something about that big mouth of yours”

Anck-Sun-Amun nodded two of her People "Keep blondie´s head steady. Chris knew she couldn´t do much, but didn´t want the work easier for her opponents. So it took the two Assassins considerable effort to hold the struggling blondes head steady.

“Iput, open her mouth!" Iput found it difficult to pry Chris´ tightly clenched jaws open. It was a more or less silent struggle - even if the outcome was clear from the beginning.

"Here are the items you required" Hatshepsut had returned.

The Villainess smiled as she took the bottle with liquid soap and a bottle of water. Like a large predator she closed the distance between her and Chris. Smiling she stared down at the heavily panting pianist who intensified her struggles.

Anck-Sun-Amun took the liquid soap and squeezed it, and drops fell into Chris´ gaping mouth. The blonde had to gag managed it barely not to swallow. That changed though, as her tormentor rinsed her mouth with water. Anck-Sun-Amun pressed a hand against Chris´ mouth, so it was impossible to spit the foamy mixture out. Her face turned red - and just when she thought she had to swallow, the Egyptian let go. Chris splashed and spluttered and spit the soapy mixture out, breathing heavily and starring daggers at Anck-Sun-Amun.

The latter waited till Chris had recovered somewhat "Now we have sufficiently cleaned your dirty mouth we can continue, you know the old saying? Silence is golden?"

The blonde was clever enough not to take the bait just stared back and tried to regain her composure. Chris watched as the Egyptian retrieved two pairs of used hose “Open up” Chris just stared defiantly at her and kept her lips tightly closed. It would be pointless in the end, but she had to do something.

The Egyptian sighed as she pinched Chris´ nostrils together, till Chris´ face turned red. One minute, two minutes, at least she had to give in and her captor crammed first one than the other pair in her Mouth, which took some effort.

The large packing jagged her jaws wide open. Gagging sounds from the left and the right told Chris, that her friends received the same treatment. Still she stared defiantly at her handler, breasts heaving, doing her utmost to control her gag reflex.

“Impressive” Anck Sun Amun smiled down at Chris. Another pair of hose with a large overhand knot in its centre pressed the large wad even deeper in Chris mouth, the nylon cutting deep in the sensitive corners of her mouth contorting her face to a grinning grimace.

Still smiling her infuriatingly smug smile Anck-Sun-Amun looked down on the four heavily gagged faces in front of her “The gags are good, but we will improve them - later!”

“But before that …” she turned to Anna and gave her the once over, her eyes resting on Anna´s chest “It is a shame to hide those two beauties” and pulled Anna´s red bra down. The Russian growled something in her gag “We should adorn them, don´t you think?” With a cruel smile she pinched Anna´s left nipple.

The Russian winced as the clamp bit into her sensitive skin and a second time, when her tormentor applied the second clamp. But Anna did not break eye contact one time and stared defiantly back at Anck Sun Amun. “Just you wait” her dark eyes seemed to say.

“Let us improve your gags now!”

The “improvement” consisted of a heavy posture-collar-neck-corset-combo, which compressed their lower faces crushingly together. “Now this is what I call a silencing gag” the Egyptian told her muted audience.

She had felt immense satisfaction gagging the blonde Uberbitch von der Marwitz personally. Chris had the feeling that her lower face was compressed by a vicelike grip. Her eyes welled. This Woman had the markings of sadist, she thought, while she tried to come to terms with this horrible gag. The cleave gag would have been punishing enough, but this contraption was worse.

“Get them ready” Anck Sun Amun ordered her associates. And that they did: They manhandled their captives in a kneeling position in star shape:

Anna´s breasts pressed against Kate´s, which made the nipple clamps even more uncomfortable and Chris´ against Rachel´s.

Padlocks at the posture collars connected the four of them and ensured that they had to maintain that position. Additional ropes above their breasts and below and their groins squashed the four of them together. They were to stay in that position.

But their Handlers were not satisfied yet: Anna felt that her big toes were lashed together then her lower legs were pressed firmly against the back of her muscular tights, held there by more ropes. Their bondage resembled now a kneeling hogtie, a very very tight one.

As finishing touch their toes were bound to their Elbow Bonds. The Russian grunted in discomfort. And then the tickle torture began as long fingernails raked across her and the others soles.

Anck-Sun-Amun took immense pleasure in tormenting Anna herself. Obviously she seemed to have it in for the Russian. The Egyptian used a Wartenberg Wheel not only on Anna´s sensitive soles but on other parts of her body as well. Every move of one of the Women was keenly felt by the others. Anna felt the first cramp building in her feet. I would not be the last she suspected.

Soon they were red faced and flustered and breathing heavily, Anna more than the others. Chris could see tears welling in Rachel´s brown eyes while she tried to get airs in her lungs. “Not that I do look any better” she mused, drawing breath through her nose in large gulps. Her assessment had been correct. This woman was a sadist.

Had they been able to turn her heads, they would have seen that Tabea had been tied almost identically. They only difference: She had been forced into a sitting hogtie. Her toes connected to her wrists and her ponytail back to her elbow bonds, which forced her to stare at the ceiling permanently.

Their Captor was obviously very pleased with their work: “Good job ladies!” To her muted audience: “We will provide you with some entertainment to help you pass the time. Have fun!”

She turned but not before to slap Anna firmly on her rump: once, twice, third. The Russian grunted angrily in her gag “And I look forward to kick this glorious butt of yours another time!” Anck Sun Amun delivered a fourth slap. “I will kill you bitch” Anna fumed inwardly.

Ten minutes later Chris heard the Door closing. They were alone and her to stay that much was clear to her. And then the eggs began to buzz. Chris steeled herself, as the vibrations got stronger.

Obviously those of her partners in misery were buzzing on a lower frequency. She began to strain against her bonds as the egg did it´s magic. Chris felt sorry for her friends, because every movement of her caused her friends additional pain ….

An hour later: The afterglow of the last forced orgasm receded. Kate had lost count by now. Their bodies glistened with sweat. This time the devilish eggs had forced them to climax at the same time. The only positive thing, were the soft cushions under their knees. And the eggs began to buzz – again.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

oh, wow!
What a predicament! Badest ever, maybe?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Wowza that’s quite the predicament. Great bondage and mouth filling hose gags. And with so many damsels at once, it never felt crowded. And an excellent little cliff hanger to leave on. Will our damsels be rescued? Tune in next time! 😂
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

A great chapter [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I have a soft spot for multiple damsels!

I can't wait for the next installment!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Anck Sun Amun has taken the tying up of our heroines to a new level. Thank you for letting us know that Chris was able to get a message off, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. The ladies will have their endurance tested to the limit. Sadly, even if limits are reached, there is nothing they can do about it. While I enjoy reading about consensual bondage primarily, this fits your story and is beyond question, screaming hot.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Great presentation for the new villain in town! (Not so secretly I'm hoping that "the master" is not von Winterfeldt).

She came, saw and conquered. And she gives me some Dark Lady's vibes, especially the part where she plays with her food. They way she taunts Christine and Anna, knowing they are powerless to retaliate.

When she mentioned Christine's foul mouth, I actually believed some soap would be involved in the form of a gag. Like washing Christine's mouth. Alas, it was not the case, but I cannot complain much about the other choices. Anck-Sun-Amun delivering a good spanking on a fully trussed up Anna was perfect, and it sets up the next confrontation in a more personal matter for Anna.

My only objection would be that we didn't get to know much of Hiram. Most of the stuff about him was told, not shown, except the fact that he flirts with and likes Anna, and that he doesn't want to get anyone killed (which is basically, what any decent person would do).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] @wolfman
Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago
When she mentioned Christine's foul mouth, I actually believed some soap would be involved in the form of a gag. Like washing Christine's mouth. Alas, it was not the case, but I cannot complain much about the other choices. Anck-Sun-Amun delivering a good spanking on a fully trussed up Anna was perfect, and it sets up the next confrontation in a more personal matter for Anna.
Thank you for your impressions [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :) Anck-Sun-Amun resembles basically a black lady on steroids. Regarding a soap opera I made some changes, you may find some new paragraphs :)

And you are right: The stage is set for a confrontation between Anna and Anck-Sun-Amun
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A bit late to the party, but I finally found a few hours to catch up. It took a while for this story to start, but with this latest chapter, we sure have some problems!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Oh my. That was one hefty introduction to our villainous. If this is the start, I wonder what is in line for the rest of the story. You'll have to outdo yourself, which might not be easy after this chapter.

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

As someone who really enjoyed The Mummy growing up, I definitely loved seeing Anck-Su-Namun in action. Great work as always Caesar!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago A bit late to the party, but I finally found a few hours to catch up. It took a while for this story to start, but with this latest chapter, we sure have some problems!
The late guests are the best, or so they say :) Don´t leave the party early.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Oh my. That was one hefty introduction to our villainous. If this is the start, I wonder what is in line for the rest of the story. You'll have to outdo yourself, which might not be easy after this chapter.
I do love a good challenge and believe you have not seen Anck-Sun-Amun in all her glory :) More is to come I can tell you that and who knows? Maybe our heroines have finally found their match?

[mention]Nainur[/mention]
oh, wow!
What a predicament! Badest ever, maybe?
That is difficult to tell, but the Girls are in quite a tight spot - this will be no easy fight, there will be blood and tears, that is for sure. And who will prevail in the end? At this point of story impossible to tell. Future will tell.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just a short notice:

The next update will be online at some point today :) Will Chris and her friends be rescued?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

Around 2200 Hours Hayley´s and Kirsty´s Apartment:

Kirsty basked in the afterglow of the last orgasm. Between her splayed legs laid the tightly hogtied Hayley which smiled up to her. “That was glorious Hayley” the Briton purred “In for some champagne?” “Gladly” Hayley grinned and sighed contentedly.

The Briton stood up and sauntered stark naked into the Kitchen. Hayley followed her with her gaze as best as she could and admired the firm butt, the long toned legs and the well sculpted back of Kirsty. At times the American was still amazed how their relationship had come to pass.

When she had encountered the Briton for the first time Hayley had been a captive of Elizabeth Crawford and Kristy had been Crawford´s second in command, but things had changed as Kirsty had helped Hayley to escape.

After that the criminal master mind had used Kirsty as pawn to force Hayley back into her clutches and demoted Kirsty – and basically treated her as another of her unwilling “guests” at Mystery Island. Since that time a band had formed between the two women which had grown into more than a friendship. Hayley began to tuck at her crotch rope ….

In the kitchen Kirsty filled two flutes with Pol Roger - out of habit she took a look at her smartphone and read the message, it had been sent two hours ago. Kirsty frowned at first then she cursed under her breath and hurried back into the bedroom leaving the champagne in the kitchen.

Hayley stopped tugging at her crotch rope as she registered the concerned look on her lovers face.

“What´s up?” “Chris sent a distress signal two hours ago” Kirsty replied as she began to untie her friend “And you think it is genuine?” the blonde wanted to know “It is, Chris used the duress-word” Kirsty confirmed untying Hayley as they spoke “You mean “Mr Jones” ?”

“Yep” the Briton nodded. “Strangest thing” the American mused. “While surfing in the net I stumbled upon a page TUGStories.com – there writes a guy stories about Damsels in Distress who get frequently chloroformed and tied up in a restraining system almost identical to the one Crawford is using …” Kirsty shrugged “Just a coincidence – probably”

“Where are we going?” Hayley asked her Friend after Kirsty had finally untied her. “They are at Rachel´s today, something must have gone wrong” Kirsty replied “We must hurry, a lot can happen in two hours – you know that” “I do” Hayley agreed.

30 Minutes later:

In record speed Hayley and Kirsty had changed and driven to the apartment complex where Rachel Weinstein lived, when she was in Manhattan. They parked the car into the spacious underground parking garage and hurried to the elevator. Weinstein´s penthouse was located on the 19th floor.

Before they left the elevator they pulled their guns. Carefully covering each other they neared the entrance door. While Hayley covered her back, Kirsty pressed the doorbell. They waited. No reply.

As she pressed the door handle slowly down, it swung open, it had not been locked. The two friends exchanged a worried look. There was something in the air, no good vibes.

They entered the main corridor leading to the main rooms. Just as Hayley wanted to step forward Kirsty held her back and pointed to the floor and then Hayley saw it too: a thin barely visible wire and another wire a metre higher. Kirsty swore under her breath “devious bastards.

Carefully Kirsty crossed the first wire, minding not to touch the second one. She knew such booby traps from Afghanistan. She beckoned Hayley to follow her. When Hayley had crossed the line, Kirsty took a look and found the antipersonnel mine on the left side hidden out of sight of any who followed the corridor, aimed at the corridor. Kirsty inspected the device and pressed a few buttons. A light went from green to red.

Kirsty nodded “That was clever – and absolute deadly - follow me Hayley!” carefully they moved further.

They searched every room thoroughly before entering the spacious living room and froze in shock.

One Minute earlier:

Anna had lost count how often she had been forced to orgasm by the devilish egg as she felt the frequency of the vibrating egg increasing again. “Not another round” she groaned “I cannot stand that any longer” Then a sound startled her. Was someone at the door? She exchanged a look with Chris, her friend had noticed the barely audible sound, thanks to her absolute pitch, too … then the eggs of Anna and her friends sprung into high gear – and they began to writhe and to moan – and they forgot about the strange sound, driven to ecstasy again. Anna´s Breasts pressed tightly against Kate´s – but Anna barely sensed the pain of the nipple clamps anymore …

The present:

Why froze Hayley and Kirsty in shock?

In the centre of the vast dining room with its large panorama windows, in front of the open fireplace Rachel, Chris, Anna and Kate were tied together in stringent kneeling hogties, their toes bound to their elbows in star shape: Anna was squashed against Kate and Chris against Rachel. On a high backed chair sat Tabea Walker, Weinstein´s PA in an equally stringent sitting hogtie, forced to stare at the ceiling

While Tabea sat still like a statue, the other four women were straining against her bonds, their loud moans very muffled by cruel contraptions which covered their faces from the neck right under their noses.

Almost simultaneously their body´s became rigid as orgasm hit them. Their loud screams were heavily muted by their brutal gags, they panted heavily, as they tried to regain their composure. Anna and Chris though had sensed Kirsty and Hayley as they tried to move their heads in their direction.

Hayley wanted to storm into the room to their friends – but Kirsty laid a hand on her shoulder stopping her. The American nodded and Kirsty scanned the room with her eyes:

On the Table she discovered a remote control. She pressed the power button and the buzzing stopped. Next to the remote control laid some bandage scissors and a set of keys. “How thoughtful” Kirsty snorted.

Chris sighed with relief, as the egg stopped to buzz inside her. Her contorted body was one gigantic cramp by now, if she had not been gagged so severely she would have screamed as the muscles of her thighs which were pressed tightly against her butt cramped – again and another cramp was forming in her feet, which were held en pointe by a thin cord which connected her toes to her elbows. She sweated and panted, but felt relieved on the other hand “Thank god Kirsty and Hayley have come!”

Hayley and Kirsty inspected their predicament and decided to sever the bonds which held the girls in their kneeling hogties first.

Kirsty swiftly cut the rope which connected Anna´s big toes to her elbows then the ropes which pressed the Russians lower legs against the thighs. As her legs flopped to the floor like dead wood, it felt as if thousand Ants were crawling across her soles as the blood rushed back into her feet.

Anna was thankful that she was gagged as she screamed into her gag as the knots in her cramped muscles loosened. The other three were no better off. She felt the movements of her friends and sensed their relief.

Kirsty unlocked the locks which connected the horrible neck corsets. Removing them took time they were locked too, twice. The black leather had left deep marks on the skin and smears of black residue. Hayley gasped in shock as she starred at Chris face after they had removed her corset.

The nylon of the cleave had cut very deep inside the soft corners of her mouth. “Chris, I will remove your bonds first, and save the gag for last, right? The American explained, the blonde nodded she knew why Hayley wanted to remove the bonds while she was still gagged “I will scream like mad, when the blood rushes back into my limbs and my muscles uncramp”

Very carefully the blonde cut through the pianist´s wrist bonds. The cruelly tight ropes had left deep angry red indentations – and Chris winced as the blood began to flow into her lifeless fingers. One after another the rope bands fell and at last Chris´ Arms were free. They hang down like dead wood – and the blonde screamed into her gag as the blood finally streamed back into her arms, she bit down on the wad of soggy hose in her mouth.

At last the pain subsided and Chris moved her arms carefully in front of her and looked ruefully at the net of deep indentations, from her wrists to her shoulders.

Hayley broke her out of her reverie “Could you to turn around and stretch your legs before you?” Chris nodded, but found it a lot of effort to comply, with a lot of grunting and swearing she got the job done though and rubbed her chafed wrists. She looked down at her tightly trussed legs she had little feeling left in them and the crotch rope cut deep into her soft flesh.

As if Hayley had read her mind the American said “I will remove the crotch rope now, I will try to be as gentle as possible” Chris nodded and braced herself as the former investigator cut first through the rope girdle around her waist and a flash of pain crossed her face. Hayley thought for a moment, before she decided to cut first the rope bands right below Chris´ groin – the removal of the cruelly tight crotch rope would be easier and less painful then.

She turned to the blonde again “You want to do that yourself?” With an expression of grim determination the pianist nodded, pulled herself together and tugged the crotch rope with one rapid movement free, screaming into her gag. Hayley looked concerned at Chris, who panted heavily – but looked very relieved on the other side.

“Shall I proceed?” Chris nodded and Hayley began to server the bonds which held her legs together. Finally it was done and the blonde´s long legs were free. She sighed relieved and exchanged a look with Hayley which signalled her agreement.

Even more carefully the American severed the cruelly tight cleave gag. In astonishment she starred at the large gag packing after she had removed the cleave. The blonde grimaced in pain. The indentations were even deeper than those of her other bonds.

Very carefully Hayley removed the soggy wadding out of Chris gaping mouth. The blonde´s face was contorted in pain, the hoarse “thank you” she croaked was barely audible and costed a lot of effort.

“We get you out some water” Hayley reassured her friend. To herself she thought that Chris looked immensely tired – but her green eyes glittered with a grim determination at the same time.

In the meantime Kirsty had freed Anna and given her a drink. Chris and her friend exchanged a tired smile then became serious when they became aware of Tabea Walker “Kirsty and Hayley free Tabea while we take care of Rachel and Kate” Anna said with a slightly raspy voice.

It took another thirty Minutes, till they were completely freed. Anna rubbed her chafed wrists gingerly, where the ropes had left deep red marks. She had obviously recovered somewhat. With a voice dark with emotion she nearly spat "I will really kill that bitch, when we meet again. "She had it obvioulsy in for you" Kate stated tiredly "And you can bet that I will repay her in kind" Anna sounded anything but mollified.

She hated it to be helpless, she hated it to be dominated, she hated it to be treated condescendingly - and she hated it to be slapped on her butt. Nobody did that with impunity! What had the arrogant bitch told her? "You are no match for me" - "I will show her the next time we meet, I am more than a match for her" Anna vowed to herself and the vision of her kicking Ankc-Sun-Amun´s butt to hell and back again - calmed her - a bit.

Rachel had provided them with dressing gowns and they stood in a circle in the middle of the room. Kirsty and Hayley cared for Tabea who seemed to be nearly catatonic. Kirsty and Anna exchanged a look, and the Briton nodded.

"Chris" the Russian adressed her friend "Are you open for a suggestion?" Chris fine ears detected the barely hidden anger beneath the polite question,

The blonde sighed “Anna just cut the crap and jump right to the chase, will you?” sounding more tired than angry - just exhausted.

“Okay” Anna proceeded more calmly “Why don´t we all get a hot shower, dress in something comfortable and convene her in 30 Minutes? I will prepare a little snack and then we talk?” Anna looked around “No objections? I guess it is settled then – one more thing: Kirsty and Hayley would you put Tabea to bed, she seems shocked”

“Will do, Kirsty confirmed.

When Anna later cut the vegetables she imagined getting back at Ack-Sun-Amun and hacked with such force and speed at the poor Zucchini as if it was Anck-Sun-Amun.

Thirty minutes later in the living room

“Did you take a look in the mirror Chris?” Hayley teased the Blonde, whose lower face still bore the marks of that gag of Horrors

“I avoided it - I guess I will have to apply the make up tomorrow with extra care” Chris returned ruefully not angry in the slightest and winced as she touched the chafed corners of her mouth and turned her attention to Rachel “What do you think? Why was Hiram kidnapped? This Anck-Sun-Amun and her associates seemed to be well prepared and knew their Stuff”

The heiress contemplated the question “Honestly? I have no idea”

“And the NYPD does not have a lead either – so far” Kate added who had just ended a call with her precinct. “No trace of Al Mansur”

“It is just a feeling” Anna mused “But I don´t think we have seen those Guys for the last time

“Who was the mad woman?” she asked nobody in particular

“More important to me” Chris added “What did they want with Hiram?”

For a while nobody spoke, then Chris stood up, stretching and wincing slightly “I don´t know how you feel, but I need my beauty sleep” the Pianist stifled a yawn – touched the deep indentations at the left corner of her mouth again– and added “I hurt in more places than I can count, so some rest will us all do some good”

When she had retreated to her guest room later, sleep did not come quickly, her body ached in many places, especially down south - the wheel in her head was spinning and she was still wired up so she lay in the dark and stared at the ceiling, while she willed the pains of her body in a secluded chamber of her mind. Sensei Nakamura had taught the technique to her and she had perfected it over time.

Her guts told her that Anna had been right. She replayed the short conversation between Anck-Sun-Amun and Al Mansur. The two shared obviously a common history – and there was an undercurrent she couldn´t place - with this thought she drifted finally off to a deep and dreamless sleep.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago “While surfing in the net I stumbled upon a page TUGStories.com – there writes a guy stories about Damsels in Distress who get frequently chloroformed and tied up in a restraining system almost identical to the one Crawford is using …” Kirsty shrugged “Just a coincidence – probably”
Hihihi, maybe Anck-Sun-Amun reads the site too.

Glad the girls are all safe (as if I suspected anything else).

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago There was something in the air, no good vibes.
Nice play of words!

Time for revenge!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Awesome. I very much appreciated the care and devotion the rescue and the untying are decribed!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic