The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 115 (25.03.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So, Chris and her friends bested their opponents in the race for the third scroll. But one question remains: Is Anck-Sun-Amun dead or alive? Only future will tell. Now the Girls will prepare for the concert at Buckingham palace. And Anna and Chris will have two interesting meetings .... so stay tuned for the next update tomorrow!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

If she was dead, there was nobody left to hide the body and she would have been found. 😅
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sound reasoning [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)

Folks I have to postpone the scheduled Update. But it will be online tomorrow.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] l [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Sound reasoning @GreyLord :)

Folks I have to postpone the scheduled Update. But it will be online tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay friends, but here is the next chapter: Some interesting conversations and meetings - and there is a date night at the horizon :)

Three days later: Hall Place in the early afternoon:

It was the third day after their Return to Hall Place and the following days had been pretty relaxed harbouring on boring, after the turbulent Times before:

Evie and Amanda had buried themselves, along with Sybil, in the Conference Room and tackled with the two Scrolls they had managed to lay their hands on. Today Kirsty, Kate, Hayley and Sarah were in town. Sightseeing and doing some serious shopping

Anna, Chris and Sophie had devised a Program for the upcoming Concert for Her Majesty: Chris would play two Compositions of Chopin, Anna would play Bach and Sophie would sing Arias of Handel and Purcell, accompanied by Chris, then Chris and Anna would play Brahms newly discovered Sonata for Violin and Piano.

All three Musicians were in high Spirits and practised tirelessly, even for seasoned Veterans of the Stage like Chris and Anna, who had played in London, New York, Paris or Vienna this Concert was something that happened only once in a lifetime.

For Sophie it would be even more difficult: Sophie had admitted to Chris and Anna that she was more than just a bit nervous: This would be the first time she would sing for such an exclusive Circle of Guests, but Anna had reassured her “There is no need to be anxious, you will do just fine – you will enthral them with your voice believe me, let the music carry you” And Sophie had to smile. Not long ago someone had said the same to her and it had worked out quite well.

The Russian´s Face bore still the Markings of her beating by Anck-Sun-Amun, but Kirsty was convinced that till the Concert was due, most of those Traces would have vanished, except the fresh Scar above her left brow to her chagrin “Harry Potter would envy you for this Scar” the Briton had teased her. For the moment it was dressed again – after the stroke of the Egyptian had made it blead again, but Kirsty had assured Anna that it would heal cleanly.

Anna had been a bit miffed at first but decided then, to see the Scar as a constant reminder that she had unfinished business with the Egyptian: They had found no Corpse at Highclere Castle and her instincts told her, that they would meet again, the High-Priestess had the nine lives of a Cat, and Anna had vowed to herself to do anything in her power that she would be ready for that Moment. But that would have to wait.

Now Chris and Sophie watched Anna intently in the Library as she played highly concentrated Bach´s second Sonata for Violin solo. As ever when she practised the Russian had opted for loose fitting sportive Attire, two Pairs of thick woollen Socks on her feet.

She would have preferred to play barefoot, but at this time of year and in this large Room that was just not practical. Sophie had drawn her legs under her, while Chris had her socked feet propped up on the Table

Anna played with closed eyes and moved her body in perfect Harmony with the Music. The Sound of her Stradivarius was warm, clear and radiant, even more than usual. A smile curled around her lips. Chris smiled; she knew that tone and what it meant.

“Our Friend is in good spirits” Chris whispered to Sophie “And if I am not mistaken it is not just the Music!” “What do you mean?” Sophie whispered back

“You know that I can hear you two, right?” Anna asked without missing a beat or interrupting playing “We do” Chris grinned and turned to Sophie “Dear Anna has a Date today: James has asked Her Grace out for Dinner!”

“You don´t say!” Sophie raised her Eyebrows with mocked Surprise. Anna played the last Note, set down the Instrument and turned to her Friends “Yes, James has me asked out for Dinner” and smiled broadly

“And I am not the only one who has a Date today” she added “You won´t believe who our mutual Friend is seeing tonight, Sophie” pointing at Chris with her bow, obviously enjoying the Moment very much “Chrissy Darling is meeting an old acquaintance of you two” Anna grinned, enjoying the Moment of Confusion on the Lawyer´s face.

It took a while but then recognition dawned slowly on Sophie´s face “You mean Chris has a date with Sieglinde?”

“The one and only” Anna´s grin got even broader and to Sophie´s Surprise, the Pianist blushed deeply “So it is true” Sophie pressed Chris and the Pianist muttered something, that sounded like “Yes it is”

The Lawyer smiled at the Blonde “I want a detailed report tomorrow Chris!”

“My Lips are sealed” Chris returned and changed the Subject “Ladies, we have work to do! The Pianist bade Anna and Sophie to follow her to the Grand Piano, where she sat down and adjusted her seat.

Sophie stood next to her so that her right hand rested on Piano, while Anna stood on Sophie´s right side. The Pianist looked at them “Ready?” the Singer and the Violinist nodded and Chris began to play the Introduction to “Good save the Queen” and soon the majestic Sounds of the British National Anthem filled the Room.

Anna was always fascinated how well she and her fellow musicians were in tune when they made music together. She and Chris played together since their Days at the Conservatory at Vienna so they understood each other blind on the stage, but the real surprise had been Sophie. Her musical talent was a gift from the gods.

The first time they had played together had been in Hurghadda and since then they practised regularly together or just played together for the fun of it.

A warm sensation flowed through her body as she thought of James. That she had met him here in London had definitely compensated her for her trashing by Anck-Sun-Amun. James and Anna were two dominant persons and the sex with 007 was at times a fight for dominance. On other occasions Anna had enjoyed playing the submissive, what would happen this evening she would see – and she smiled.

When they had finished, Chris nodded, obviously pleased with their Performance “That was already very good Girls, we will get there, but we must practise more!” The Pianist added “You are a hard task master” Anna grinned.

“And I think we should give our Audience a good show” Chris continued unabashed “I thought above this, and made a Transcription – what do you think about this Piece as Prelude?”

Chris began to play – and Anna and Sophie listened with rapt attention. After Chris had played the last Accord, there was a Moment of stunned Silence – it was Sophie who broke it “Wow! They will be blown away! If you play like that the stucco will rain down from the ceiling!” The Lawyer exclaimed beaming.

“That was the general Idea” Chris returned modestly “This is not Beethoven or Chopin, this is pompous – it is for Show only”

Anna smiled “Nothing wrong with that. You should check though if the Grand Piano at the Location is in good condition, or it might fly apart – I like that!”

Later:

Chris thought back to yesterday: The previous day she had told the others at Breakfast she would visit the National Gallery in the Afternoon. The Evening before she had received a Text:

“Meet me tomorrow at the National Gallery in Room 30 in front of “The Rokeby Venus 02:30 PM. S”

The Blonde had decided to be early at the Museum to get a lay of the Land and to check for any unpleasant surprises, even if she considered it unlikely that von Winterfeldt´s former head of Security would try a stunt at such a public place.

James Bond had told Chris that MI 5 monitored Sieglinde closely and Chris was sure, that the former Valkyrie would not risk her new Life here in the UK. Von Winterfeldt had a long Arm still and would be hell bent on revenge. So the Protection of the Secret Service was something Sieglinde would not risk lightly.

Chris stood in front of Diego Velasquez´s Painting which was considered as one of the Masterpieces of the Spanish Painter. The Pianist was no expert but she knew that Nudes were extremely rare in seventeenth-century Spanish art:

The Rokeby Venus by Diego Velazquez at the National Gallery

Precisely at 02:30 she sensed a presence behind her “Isn´t she a beauty?” a well know Voice whispered in her left ear which send showers of exaltations down her Spine. Slowly she turned: Sieglinde smiled at her. Outwardly von Winterfeldt´s former Chief of Security had not changed much, Chris thought.

To any observer the two Women looked like two Visitors who had met randomly. They regarded each other “You do look good Chris” the former Valkyrie stated and graced the Pianist with a small smile – which reached her Eyes. The blonde seemed for a brief spell unsure how to respond but returned the smile “You too Sieglinde”

“Why don´t we go for a Walk? I know a fine Café near Trafalgar Square” the Brunette proposed “Fine with me” Chris agreed and they left the National Gallery.

As Chris noted they were shadowed by a Pair, which looked like ordinary tourists, but the Pianist was pretty sure, that these were Sieglindes Chaperones. “They are very good, aren´t they?” the Brunette stated conversationally “They are” Chris agreed “Do they follow you everywhere?”

“Let me put it this way” Sieglinde explained “They always know where I am and part of the Deal is that I have to report in on a regular basis”

The Present:

They had spent an hour in the Café and talked about this and that, a bit awkwardly at first, but more and more freely, as both women sensed that the other one held no grudges. As they parted Sieglinde had invited her this evening to the opera, on the program “Cósi fan Tutte” by Mozart, before they would have Dinner somewhere near the Coliseum and then …. Chris would see.

True … Sieglinde was a Pro to the Core and well versed in shielding her true feelings, but Chris fine antennas had not sensed any undercurrents. Obviously her former Captor turned lover harboured no hard feelings towards her.

Sieglinde and Chris had not talked about the past events at the Adlernest. On behalf of von Winterfeldt Kirsty and Hayley and a Team of Elizabeth Crawford´s Operatives had abducted her in Vienna and brought her to von Winterfeldt´s Palace near the Brenner-Pass, near the Italian Border. Von Winterfeldt had wanted Chris as main exhibit for his collection.

The blonde had quickly discovered that Sieglinde had feelings for her bosses “Soulmate” and Chris had exploited that weakness to the fullest by seducing Sieglinde like the Milady de Winter reborn. At one evening the Pianist had overpowered Sieglinde and escaped together with Sophie.

The Valkyrie had paid a terrible Price for her Transgression: On von Winterfeldt´s Orders she had been cruelly flogged in Public. Only a surprise Attack by Chris and her Friends had saved her: Anna had taken out Sieglindes Tormentor. The Woman would never be able to use a bullwhip again. Even lifting a cup of Tea would be a challenge.

The last Time Chris and Sieglinde had seen each other had been at the Infirmary of the Adlernest, two days later. Chris had visited her after the Final Assault on the Adlernest. In a Duel with Swords, Chris had taken Revenge:

First she had taken von Winterfeldt´s left Eye with a Stroke which disfigured the handsome Face of the Tycoon permanently and then cut off his right hand with a precise stroke of her Katana.

The Pianist had felt guilty back then, because she felt some responsibility for the cruel Punishment Sieglinde had had to endure

The Brunette though had reassured Chris that she bore no responsibility at all: She, Sieglinde, had let herself blinded by her Feelings for the Pianist “That was my decision – and you have done what you had to do to escape”

Obviously Chris had been very far away “Hey Chris, are you still there?” Anna teased her in friendly fashion.

“Sorry” Chris smiled at her Friend “I had to think of yesterday” but changed the Subject quickly “Tell me Anna: where to has James invited you`?”

“Actually a very posh place” Anna beamed “James told me, that the Benares is famous for its refined Indian Cuisine. The Michelin awarded them one Star”

Chris had to grin “Well played Mr. Bond” she thought. One way to the Heart of Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova was through her Belly. Anna was a passionate Cook and her Appetite was legendary. And as it happened Bond had done his homework: The Indian Cuisine was one of Anna´s Favourites.

Later that day, around 0600 AM, Anna´s Suite:

Her Grace Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova stood in front of the large Mirror in her Suite and regarded her mirror image critically – Anna was not vain, but she liked what she saw: Her long dark tresses woven into a crown of braids, Kate had helped. The Make Up she had applied with extra care to cover the traces of the Bruises and Gashes.

Only the fresh Scar above her left Brow stood out somewhat – but in Anna´s view it made her even more mysterious. The Bruises on the left side of her body had almost vanished completely. The Violinist had opted for a matching set of red lacy Bra and Panties.

A Pair of slightly shimmering Nude Hose adored her long, toned legs. Carefully applied red Nail polish shimmered through, which matched the Tone of her Dessous.

Pleased she threw the Dress above her Head and zipped herself up. The sleek red Dress left her shoulders bare and accentuated her cleavage nicely. The Hem ended one foot past her knees. Anna sat down before her Mirror and applied a set of ear rings each with a red ruby in its Centre. A matching Collier of Red Rubies graced her Décolleté.

Anna stepped into her red open toed Platform Heels, made a pirouette in front of her large mirror and blew herself a kiss, took her coat, grabbed her clutch and left her suite with a bounce in her step. Anna was giddy with anticipation as she stepped down the large Stairwell, which led to the Entrance Hall.

Kirsty and Haley just had returned from a walk in the Park and chatted amiably in the Entrance Hall. They fell silent as Anna seemed to glide down the Stair Well.

“Wow!” Hayley exclaimed “You know how to make an Entrance Anna!” “No Mask” Kirsty teased the Russian “No Mask” Anna smiled back.

In the same Moment the knock of the Lionhead-Doorknocker interrupted their Banter. Anna beamed as the Door swung open and entered James Bond. The Secret Agent cut quite the dashing figure in his black Tuxedo.

A smile curled his lips as he took in Anna´s appearance “Your Grace” he bowed slightly and executed a perfect Hand Kiss, his Lips barely brushing Anna´s Skin. The soft Caress sent showers of Electricity through her Nerve Ends. “May I?” he offered Anna his Arm, who accepted gracefully “You may” she purred.

Hayley and Kirsty followed the Pair smiling as the Door closed behind them “This will be a night to remember” Kirsty grinned “You bet” Hayley agreed.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wonderful story-telling. Really enjoyed it.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great anticipation to learn just how James and Anna will play together. Should be great fun for all. Well done, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], well done. :roll:
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago wonderful story-telling. Really enjoyed it.

Thank you [mention]Nainur[/mention] - I do my best :) This chapter is some sort of interlude. It prepares the stage for the following Events: There is that concert at Buckingham Palace coming up. But first it is date night. Anna is about going out with James, and it will be surely be interesting what happens after dinner :) And there is Chris dating (?) Sieglinde ..... and there are other things going on, but I will say no more :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Anna is about going out with James, and it will be surely be interesting what happens after dinner :)
I can guess what will happen after dinner :lol:
Great chapter, as always. You are busy!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
I can guess what will happen after dinner :lol:
Great chapter, as always. You are busy!
[/quote]

Thank you, the muses were kind lately :) And James and Anna .... we will learn in due time, and don´t forget there is another date happening. So interesting times are lying ahead, and to be honest. After all the stress the Girls deserve a little relaxation, don´t you think?

If everything goes as planned, Chapter 47 will go online next Wednesday
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] l [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

The Benares, 45 Minutes later:

As Anna and James arrived at the Benares the entire Room did fall silent as the couple entered. The Pair had a commanding Presence. The Women present stared at the tall Woman in Red with Admiration and Envy; the male Part gaped openly at the tall Russian, or more precisely on her Décolleté, who seemed to glide on her High Heels. Some got a swift kick under the table. A reminder of their wives and partners to stop drooling.

Anna took in the sight she was used to the Attention, but surprised nevertheless “James” she whispered “who they are staring at?” The Agent smiled “Believe me, Grand Duchesse they are looking at you – and only you!” And to her Credit Anna blushed a little.

The Chief of Staff greeted James like an old Friend, while two other Waiters took their Coats they were lead to a Table laid for two in a small Alcove.

Ever the perfect Gentleman, James helped Anna to sit “Champagne Anna?”

“Of course" She beamed back and the Waiter filled their Flutes with the bubbling liquid “To a reunion, too long in the making.” he toasted her “I will drink to that.” Anna returned beaming “I could lose myself in those ice blue Eyes” the Violinist thought. From the first moment they had met those eyes had make her powerless.

To an Observer it would seem that two lines of Fire connected Anna´s dark Eyes with James´ icy blue Eyes. The Air seemed to crackle with Electricity. The Violinist laid her hand subconsciously on his hard and dry Hand, and had the feeling that something passed between them. The animated Chatter around them receded to a dim whisper.

“Tell me dear Grand Duchesse how have you been of late?” Bonds Voice was mesmerizing “Where should I begin James?” she replied with a coquette smile

“Begin with the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection – all of it” Bond demanded.

And Anna began to talk and the time flew by – the six-Course Menu was delicious.

The Spices of the Indian Cuisine filled Anna with a glow, well maybe it was not just the Spices …”

Three Hours later:

Anna was tipsy just a bit, she had to admit. The Pol Rodger and the excellent Chardonnay had flowed freely. Bond smiled at her “Why don´t we continue this delight full evening in a more private setting, Your Grace?”

“Do you want to kidnap me Mr. Bond?” Anna purred and looked 007 deep in the Eyes “Do I have to?” the Agent chuckled Anna smiled “Actually, you don´t”

35 Minutes later Bond opened the Door to his spacious flat in Belgravia and bade Anna inside. He took her Coat while Anna kicked her Heels off and sighed contently and without being invited in she tapped into the large Living Room whose floor deep Panorama Windows offered a fantastic view across the Lights of the pulsating City.

So engrossed in the sight, the Violinist was, that she did not notice that Bond had stepped behind her. He kissed her softly on the Neck and his cool Lips send showers of Exaltation through her body, he kissed her a second time and began to massage her Shoulders softly, Anna moaned “Do not stop!” she whispered huskily. Bond continued his massage for Minutes.

“In for a Night Cap?” Bond whispered in Anna´s Ear “Of course, but don´t take too long!” the Russian admonished him playfully “Your wish is my Command your Ladyship” the Agent returned in a very good imitation of a Butler of the Old School.

As they clanked Glasses Anna gazed for a Moment deep in thought out of the Window “I had just forgotten how wonderful this View is”

“Indeed” James acknowledged without taking his eyes off of her and for a while they drank in Silence. As if on Cue they looked each other in the Eye and there was the Electricity again.

Anna knew that look: James wanted to play! And why not? Bond regarded her with a suddenly very cool gaze “My Informant has told me that you work for the FSB, you are a Russian Asset. Tell me all what I need to know and this must not end in Violence!”

“And if I am not in the mood to confess anything? Would you make me then, a little Waterboarding perhaps Mr. Bond? I am just a helpless Woman!” Anna returned smiling, feigning innocence.

“If I must I will make you to confess!” 007 told her flatly

“Then make me!” Anna challenged him and took a fighting stance. They began to circle each other. Inwardly Bond was glad, that Anna had taken of her heels: those heels were formidable weapons on the Russian´s feet, with her long and muscular legs. 007 knew from experience how strong Anna was.

Anna followed his every Movement intently, she moved with her usual elegance and grace, as if she had not beaten to pulp just six Days ago. Anna Romanova was indeed a most resilient Woman. That was one quality that had intrigued him from the Moment they met first.

A barely noticeable change in her posture told him, she was about to attack. Lightning quick Anna charged with a precise combination of Strokes and a swift kick with her right heel which hit him squarely in his Chest. Anna had not held back, and he had expected her not to.

This would be fun “Impressive Miss Romanova” Bond applauded her and attacked on his own, they traded blows, but for while nobody could gain the upper hand ….

15 Minutes later:

James Bond starred down on the Floor, Anna starred back from the floor. And if he was not mistaken, she was smiling around the large red ball gag which filled her Mouth. She was still breathing heavily from the exertions.

Her cheeks were slightly rosy some strands had loosened themselves out of her tight braids. Obviously Anna Romanova was enjoying herself very much. She was tied in tight no nonsense Hogtie. Wrists and Elbows together, Ankles crossed.

“Miss Romanova” the Agent addressed Anna sternly “Will you tell me now what I want to know?” Anna´s Eyes drilled into his and she shook her head. Her Gaze said “Make me!”

“Well” 007 nodded “You had your chance Miss Romanova!” A short while later Anna found herself tightly tied in the Living Room: Her Hands high above her Head, tied to a Pulley in the Ceiling. Elbows tied together. Unceremoniously James hat stripped her of her Dress and removed her Bra. But James had been merciful so far:

Anna stood still flatfooted on the floor the agent had added a tight crotch rope to her predicament though. It cut deep into her and the knots where all in the right places. 007 was circling her; a riding crop in his hand. Anna was excited and incredibly horny by now. Her skin glistened with sweat, her breathing became more rapid.

Bond closed the distance till their bodies nearly touched. His eyes drilled into hers. He sensed the heat Anna´s body was radiating in waves – and her arousal. “You seem to enjoy this very much Agent Romanova” he pinched one of Anna´s rock hard nipples.

Anna groaned. “Do you yield?” Bond demanded – Anna just stared back “Very well then, let us make you more comfortable” Anna felt a sharp pull at her wrists, till she was forced to stand on the Balls of her feet.

The Agent walked around her, till he stood directly behind her “You brought this onto you yourself” he whispered menacingly in her left hear, the sound made Anna shiver, not with fear though. She nearly jumped as the riding crop hit her hard on her left butt cheek. Casually Bond hit her right.

With precision 007 changed between the left and the right side of Anna´s shapely butt. 15 Minutes later Anna was sweating profusely and if she could have seen her backside, she would have seen that it glowed in a deep shade of red. Bond had repeatedly squeezed and fondled her breasts – or tugged at her crotch tope hard. Anna panted heavily now and tugged at her bonds.

“You can end this Miss Romanova, just tell me what I want to know” Anna just stared back at him “So be it then” Bond told her coldly “Time for sterner measures” 007 let the Russian down and retied Anna´s Arms behind her back at wrists and elbows, nipping her Attempts to fight back in the bud “Hop to it!” the Briton told her flatly “you know the way!” Anna just stood there, making no effort to move and stared at him, as if she wanted to say: Try me!

After the second flick with the crop, the Russian began to hop, breast jiggling. One hop. Pause. One hop. Pause. Down the long floor, then a turn to the left, 007 always one step behind her now and then encouraging her with the riding crop.

Finally Anna stood in front of the large King Size bed, breathing heavily, swaying slightly her face red by her exertions and horny as a randy kitten. Bond gave her a hard shove in the back. The Russian toppled over and landed hard face down on the bed.

Bond grabbed her firmly by the arms and turned her on her back, staring down on her, kneeling on the mattress, his face only a short distance away “Do you yield now Miss Romanova” Anna still seemed to smile around the large ball in her mouth as she shook her head.

“Right, you need obviously more persuading” The agent smiled ominously at her. Bond untied her legs. The moment her legs were free, Anna kicked him with one leg squarely in the Chest hard. Bond grunted “You are a wild cat!” The Russian fought him at every turn, as he ripped her hose of her legs.

It took the Briton some considerable effort to bring Anna´s strong legs under Control. He too was breathing heavily as he had finally secured Anna´s legs to the left and the right Corner of the Bed.

He rubbed his chin, where Anna had hit him with another kick “Anna Romanova, you are truly an Amazon! What do you think? A truce?” The Russian nodded.

Bond sat her up, so that he could remove the bonds from her arms, and Anna did not fight back this time. As soon as her arms were free, Anna rubbed her wrists, where the ropes had left deep indentations.

The Briton unbuckled the ball gag and pulled the large Ball out of her Mouth, Salvia dropped on and between her breasts. Bond returned with a Handkerchief and cleaned her vhin gently.

“Champagne?” Bond asked her “Yes please Mr. Bond” she whispered hoarsely. The sparkling liquid felt fantastic on her dry throat. Both drank in silence.

“Ready to continue?” James asked Anna as they had emptied their glasses “The truce is over!” the indomitable Russian smiled.

Both slipped into their roles again “Bond you have really lost your touch” Anna mocked him “Really?” Bonds smile was as icy cold as his blue Eyes “Show me!” the Violinist taunted him.

Anna fought with all her might and finishing the Spread Eagle was a hard task. But finally it was done: So tight was the Spread Eagle that the Russian could not move a muscle. Anna´s body was covered in Sweat, and a damp Patch had formed around her Crotch Rope.

“For your hose I knew just the right place” Bond balled the hose up “Open!” he commanded, Anna pressed her lips firmly together. 007 pinched Anna´s nostrils together till Anna´s face turned beetle reed and she had to open her mouth to breath.

Unceremoniously the agent rammed the ball of hose into Anna´s mouth and secured it with several strips of translucent tape. Anna strained as much as she could, moaned and writhed, grinding against her crotch-rope.

“You will yield now Miss Romanova!” and it was not a question this time. Anna shook her head. Bond took a knife and cut through her crotch rope and ripped her moist panties of her Body. Anna´s moans intensified as Bond pressed the moist fabric firmly against her nose, forcing her to inhale her own scent, which made her straining even more against her bonds.

007 took in the sight before him: The tightly tied, toned body of Anna, her full breasts, her heaving chest. On her left side, he could still make out the faded bruises of the fight with Anck-Sun-Amun. Farther south her Brazilian Landing Strip was glistening with her juices. A most alluring sight!

Anna had her eyes closed, breathing heavily, she had the feeling to glow no she corrected herself to burn! She ached for release. The heavy padded sleep mask came as a surprise – and her world became dark.

She could not see, but she could hear: James lit a match! Suddenly a burning sensation as a drop of hot wax landed right between her Breasts, then another drop a little more south. One drop to the next, till a straight line of red dots lead from her breasts down almost to her crotch.

Ice was next. Anna strained against her bonds, as James took an ice cube and led it around the base of her left breast, where it melted fast like snow in the Sun, so hot was Anna´s skin. Another cube and her right breast …

Her moans became more urgent, as she strained more and more forcefully against her bonds. Then she felt that somebody mounted the bed. Anna groaned as Bond entered her, her hips grated moved against his muscular body in a slow dance.

The Briton played this slowly, carefully and tender – and they found their rhythm and finally there was just bliss. Anna rode onto a wave of ecstasy. They reached orgasm at almost the same time. If Anna had not been gagged, her scream of joy would have shattered the glass. It was not the last orgasm of the night.

Two hours later, Anna laid in Bonds arms and James touched the fresh scar above her left brow gently. She was exhausted but filled by an inner peace she had missed since the encounter in the British Museum.

“This scar suits you!” Bond teased her. Anna was not angry she was way to content to be angry “Maybe” she replied – and added after a pause, calmly but determined “I will kill that bitch!” Instead of an answer Bond kissed her gently on her lips.

Later:

Bond looked down fondly on the peacefully sleeping Anna, her features relaxed, her breathing deep and regular “Anna Romanova” he spoke softly “I am repeating myself but you are truly a hell of a Woman”

The next morning:

As Anna awoke the next morning, she kept her eyes closed for a moment, padding on the mattress next to hair, hitting just empty space. So Bond was up already. The sunlight filtering through the curtains had wakened her. She sat up, stretched contently like a large cat and yawned.

The Russian felt incredibly relaxed. Anna pulled the covers aside, set her feet on the lush carpet and stood. Stark naked she sauntered in the large bathroom, singing softly in Russian to herself – in the living-room she heard James busying himself with preparing breakfast.

After she had relieved herself, Anna showered very long and very hot. In the cupboards she had found all the toiletries she normally used back home “How very perceptive 007” Anna smiled to herself, she had combed her damp hair back, so that it floated freely down her back. James had even provided her with fluffy dressing gown.

As she tapped barefoot back in the bed room the Russian found another surprise: On the bed stood her brown leathern travel bag, she used for short trips. On it a postcard in a familiar handwriting, Anna read:

Morning Anna, I thought you might find the contents of the bag useful. See you later!”
Kate

P.S.: I want to know every juicy detail!

Most welcome was the set of fresh underwear. A white turtleneck sweater and jeans and thick woollen socks for her feet. When Anna had dressed, she followed the heavenly scent of fresh brewed coffee and the smells of sizzling bacon, scrambled eggs into the living-room-Kitchen, were James just laid the table for two.

“I could devour a whole cow!” Anna stated “I thought as much” Bond answered with a lopsided grin, he scrutinized the Russian as she helped herself to a large pot of coffee. Anna took a sip and sighed contently “What?” she shot at James “Nothing, you seem just to glow from the inside Your Grace!” He could not hide a chuckle as Anna blushed slightly “Oh and Kate sends her greetings!”

Anna smiled “She is the best friend ever! How did she know though …” “I arranged that in Advance, because I had the Suspicion, that you would need a fresh set of Underwear in the morning”

The Breakfast was excellent and Anna dug in heartily. Bond followed her with amusement “So, what are your plans for today Miss Romanova!” Anna looked him deep in the Eyes “We could continue, where we ended yesterday….”
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

James Bond and Anna Romanova - my new dream celebrity-couple! :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

My dear [mention]Caesar73[/mention], you should venture into the realm of M/F more often. The encounter of James and Anna was truly spectacular. The progression from hogtie to HOH to spread eagle took my breath away.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago My dear @Caesar73, you should venture into the realm of M/F more often. The encounter of James and Anna was truly spectacular. The progression from hogtie to HOH to spread eagle took my breath away.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] Thank you for the most kind words - and who knows, what will happen in the future, now that the flames have been rekindled?

[mention]Nainur[/mention] Yes, Anna and James are quite the couple. The violinist and the man with the license to kill - we will see what the future may bring!

Thank you for your ongoing support Gentlemen!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Date Night Part 2

The previous Evening: The Coliseum

With rapt attention Chris followed the last Piece of Cósi fan tutte “fortunato l'uom che prende” she felt the light touch of Sieglindes warm hand on her left thigh. Among Mozart´s Operas KV 588 had been always one of her favourites – and she wondered, if Sieglinde had known this. It might have been possible, not that it mattered: Her mind wandered back a few Hours before:

She had met Sieglinde at a first class restaurant not far from the Coliseum. The J Sheeky was famous for its Fish and Seafood Dishes. Chris had to admit that she had been slightly nervous as she entered the Restaurant “I am not a besotted Teenager” the Blonde scolded herself, but she felt just so as she gave the Waitress approaching her Coat “Miss Gablenz is already awaiting you Miss von der Marwitz, if you would follow me please?”

Heads turned after the tall blonde, as she followed her Guide to the round Table for two, Sieglinde was beaming at her and raised, they hugged each other, a peck left and one right. The Pianist had the feeling that all Eyes rested on them. They sat and the former Valkyrie smiled at her “You look simply radiant Chris!” “Do I?” Chris Eye Brows raised a fracture, but the gesture was accompanied by a small smile.

Sieglinde was right though she knew: Chris had opted for the Occasion for a long sequin gown in green metallic by Jenny Packham and matching Ear Rings with Emeralds. Her long blond mane flowed in Waves freely down her back, shimmering golden. Matching Platform Sandals completed the Look.

Von Winterfeldt´s former Chief of Security had opted for a dark blue Dress which left her Shoulders bare, the colour suited her extremely well.

Sieglinde graced her with a small smile “Are you nervous?” the Valkyrie teased Chris, who blushed slightly “Why should I be? She returned smiling too “This is a Dinner Invitation like any other, besides the fact that I dine with my former Captor or ….” “Lover?” the Brunette completed the Sentence, still smiling.

They were interrupted by the Waitress bringing two Flutes of Champaign “To old times!” her host toasted Chris, “To old times!” the Blonde returned the Toast. The cool bubbly liquid helped to relax the Pianist and she decided to make the best out of the Evening.

Gablenz regarded her with another long look “As I said you looked good, I meant that” “I know” Chris replied and this time with a genuine smile “Tell me, how you ended up here in London?”

Before Sieglinde could reply, the first Course was served “Oysters from Lindisfarne” the Waitress explained. With the Oysters went a Sancerre from the Loire.

“I could stay at the Hospital Wing till I was healed, then I had a few Debriefings with some Law Enforcement Agencies and at some Point a certain Mister Smith from the British Government approached me and proposed a deal”

“Mr Smith?” now it was Chris´ turn to chuckle and Gablenz´ turn to look with raised Eye Brows at Chris “Over six feet, icy blue Eyes, blond, a chiselled face?”

“You know him” Sieglinde stated “Actually we do, a week ago we were approached by said Mr Smith, as it turned out he is an old Flame of Anna, they are probably rekindling the Flame right now! But please continue: He proposed you a deal and?”

“In exchange for my knowledge about von Winterfeldt´s Organization, Businesses MI 5 would help me to build a new Life here in Great Britain. There are certain Clauses of course as you can guess” Gablenz explained

The second Course was Seared scallops in the Shell and was delicious “And what do you nowadays for a living?” Chris posed another question

“I offer Security for High Profile Clients together with Ragna and Brunhild” Chris knew both Women. They had been formidable Opponents and the Blonde respected them. Both had been Valkyries like Sieglinde herself in von Winterfeldt´s Service.

Brunhild had commanded the Valkyries at the Adlernest, after Sieglinde had been demoted. The red haired Ragna had been the Commander of von Winterfeldt´s personal Guard

“MI 5 provided the necessary money – and so far Business is good” Sieglinde concluded “but what you are doing here in London?”

And over the next courses the Pianist told Gablenz about their Hunt for the Lost Scrolls. The Valkyrie listened intently and asked a question from time to time. Time flew by. Chris sensed something in the Air and now and then she felt Sieglindes nyloned food, touching her toes under the Table. If the beginning of the Evening had been terse the Conversation flowed freely now. After Dinner Sieglinde commandeered a Cab to the Coliseum

The Present:

The Rendition of the Opera had been among the finest Chris had heard lately. The Applause was tremendous. From time to time Sieglinde had almost accidently touched Chris´ Thigh and Chris had not minded it, on the Contrary.

30 Minutes after the last Curtain Sieglinde entered the Security Code for her Apartment in Mayfair, not very far from Grosvenor Place. On the second Floor of an Edwardian Building “You do quite well Sieglinde” Chris complemented her “Yes, Business is good, and MI 5 was very helpful for a start, come in Chris!” Sieglinde bade her enter and the Blonde followed her host inside “Do you mind if I take my heels off, Sieglinde?”

“Of course not” Chris slipped her Sandals off, sighed contently and followed her Host inside, who had shod her High Heels too.

In the living Room a round table was laid for two Persons with a large Chandelier in its midst “I thought a light snack would be perfect after the Opera” Sieglinde explained “Have a seat Chris´ and help yourself to a Glass of Wine, while I warm up the Soup”

The Blonde followed the Invitation, sat and helped herself to a Glass of Chardonnay, while Gablenz was busy in the Kitchen Area. Chris looked around, the Interior was stylish, but not cold, somebody lived actually here. Her Host sang to herself a French Lullaby, which reminded Chris of a similar Scene at the Adlernest:

“So far everything has gone according to plan” Chris thought as she heard Gablenz singing a French Lullaby in the Bath Room under her breath. “Now on to the Coup de Grace” A not entirely sober Sieglinde returned, hips swaying in a red negligee which left nothing open to imagination”

“I thought a Vietnamese Pho would be to your liking?” Sieglindes Voice brought her back to the here and now “You have done your Homework” Chris smiled as her host returned with two Steaming Bowls of Soup to the Table. After she had helped herself to a Glass of Chardonnay too they toasted to each other.

Chris found, that the Room temperature had risen as Sieglinde looked her deep in the Eyes and laid her left hand slightly on her right. They ate in Silence and Chris had to admit that the hot and spicy Soup was among the best she had ever had and her Cheeks turned slightly red, the Soup was very hot – and very spicy.

Contently Chris laid her Spoon aside, folded her Hands and looked her Host deep in the Eye, as if she was searching something there.

“I have to ask you something Sieglinde” The Air cackled with Electricity “Did you ever hear from him again?” Both Women knew who Chris meant. Sieglinde paused before she replied “No, never – and believe me, we are on our Guard – we, you and I, Ragna and Brunhild committed the gravest Sin in his view. We betrayed him”

Chris nodded gravely and told Sieglinde about the Postcard they had found, when they had returned from Hurghadda. “No, we got nothing of the Sort, and I would say, he dares not show his face here – for now”

“You are probably right” Chris agreed “And I didn´t want to spoil the mood, but I had to ask” Sieglinde nodded

“I understand that” Interestingly enough, the serious subject had not killed the mood and soon they conversed freely again.

This time it was Chris who laid her right Hand on Sieglindes left “I have thought of you from time to time you know”

“Me too” Sieglinde replied softly and the tips of her nyloned toes brushed Chris feet ever so slightly. The Touch send shivers of electricity from the tips of her toes to her groin.

There was definitely something in the Air. And the Blonde returned the favour and Sieglinde found once again, that she could lose herself in Chris bright green Eyes; yes, Chris “was indeed a cornucopia of delights”

The only Source of light was the Chandelier which filled the Room with its warm light. For a spell neither Woman said a Word, it was Sieglinde who broke the Spell “Why don´t we continue this Conversation at another place?” Her voice now that slightly husky Whisper, that sent Showers of Exaltation through Chris Body, from her neck down to the Tips of her Toes “Lead the way Sieglinde” Chris whispered back, her Alto Voice dark with desire.

Gracefully her host rose in one fluid motion and took Chris by the hand. The Blonde let herself be lead into the spacious Bed Room, where a cooler with Champagne was already waiting. Sieglinde activated the sound System and soft Piano Music filled the dimly lit room.

Chris let her gaze wonder through the Room “You are prepared” she chuckled. On a Table laid a vast array of ropes, scarves, hose handkerchiefs and other toys “Always be prepared is my motto” the Valkyrie whispered back “And I intend to use all the Materials on you”

“That remains to be seen” Chris Eyes glittered “You will have to subdue me – or enchant me”

Chris sighed and pointed at Sieglindes Evening Gown “Don´t you think those Dresses are too restricting?” a glitter in her Eyes “They are” Sieglinde smiled “Then let me help you out of it” the Pianist offered “You can return the favour afterwards”

To Chris´ surprise the other Woman hesitated for the fraction of a second before she turned her back to Chris and the Blonde kissed her softly in the neck. Sieglinde shuddered as Chris warm moist lips brushed her skin ever so slightly.

Slowly and gently Chris pulled the Zipper down, the Gown glided down in a heap of fabric around Sieglindes feet and the Brunette stepped out of it.

Chris starred incredulously at the sight before her:

A net of thin white lines crisscrossed Gablenz´ Back, from her Neck down to her butt. The Marks of the cruel Punishment von Winterfeldt had condemned his Head of Security too. Hot fury shot through Chris Veins “I should have killed the Bastard back then”

Tenderly Chris caressed the Scars, kissed them softly. She took Gablenz gently by the Shoulders, turned her around and locked Eyes with her “I should have killed the Bastard” she stated with barely disguised fury, her eyes blazing

“You didn´t and that is just fine” the Valkyrie assured her, her voice quivering slightly, “The way you disfigured and dismembered him is a much greater Punishment for him believe me” she paused a moment “let us not talk about this anymore, let me help you out of your Dress Chris!” brushing all thoughts of von Winterfeldt aside resolutely. The Blonde turned around and Sieglinde unzipped her Gown. The blonde rolled her shoulders and the gown flowed to the floor and fell to the floor in a heap around Chris nyloned feet. Chris stepped out of it

“Naughty Girl” Sieglinde chuckled: Chris wore just her thigh high nude Stockings and green Panties now. The Blonde turned around, and felt the heat Sieglindes Body was radiating in Wave´s “Says who?” Chris smiled wickedly “The Girl that ended tightly hogtied on the Floor of her Bedroom in a skimpy negligee?”

“On the floor lay Sieglinde. A very tightly hogtied and gagged Sieglinde, just clad in a flimsy negligée, which barely covered the perfect curves of her shapely backside, a tight crotch rope cleaved Sieglindes cheeks and vanished between her legs. Her head was covered by a Pair of Panties held there by a silk scarf”

“This time you will be the one tied up” Sieglinde promised Chris “You can try” the Blonde shot back “I will” Gablenz returned and pushed the Blonde on the Mattress of the King Size. The ensuing wrestle Match was nothing else than spectacular. The two Women were evenly matched, so for a while neither of them could gain a significant advantage.

Finally Sieglinde had turned Chris on her back, sitting on her stomach, her knees pinning Chris´ Arms down. The Blonde was panting heavily but smiling nevertheless “I guess you won” Chris conceded defeat, beaming at her Captor

“Stay there!” Sieglinde admonished her, as she stood up from the Bed and retrieved a couple of Silk Scarves ….

“On your knees Prisoner Number One and turn your back to me!” Chris complied with the order, which brought memories back “Sieglinde has not lost her touch” she smiled to herself.

The Valkyrie used the first shawl to tie Chris´ Wrists parallel to each other behind her back. With the second one she tied Chris Elbows together, till they nearly touched. The Pianist tested her Bonds “You definitely haven´t lost your touch Sieglinde”

“Thank you Prisoner! But we have barely started!” her “Captor” replied. Sieglinde used three more shawls to create a tight Breast-Harness which compressed Chris´ Bosom from above and below. The Valkyrie laid her Palms on the Blonde´s firm, ample Breasts and squeezed them repeatedly, each time a little tighter, causing her Victim to moan with pleasure.

“If I remember correctly you have a pretty big mouth, so I prepared some presents“ the Brunette whispered in Chris´ left ear, her hot breath making the Blonde shiver, Goosebumps forming on her hot skin

“What have we here? Sieglinde produced a large silk scarf, balled it up and pressed it firmly on Chris´ nose, forcing her to inhale the Scent “I doused it in Shalimar and masturbated several times on it” Keeping the Shawl pressed on the Blonde´s flaring nostrils with her right hand, she pinched Chris left hard nipple with her other hand, forcing her to inhale the Scents assaulting her Nostrils.

The scent was intoxicating; Chris thought “Sieglinde must have used a whole Flacon of Shalimar on the shawl. Together with her own Juices, the mixture made for a strong aphrodisiac, and Chris felt the heat between her legs rising.

Her Handler pinched her left nipple a second time, so that Chris inhaled sharply and opened her Mouth allowing Sieglinde to push the Shawl deep in her Mouth “There is still room I knew it!” Sieglinde exclaimed triumphantly “These two Panties are really ripe, they are about three days old” the German informed the Pianist, Chris gagged at the Taste and mumbled something not very polite into the Wad of Underwear and Silk.

“Too bad, that I cannot understand a Word you are saying” Sieglinde quipped

She took a heavy silk shawl next. "Isn't this paisley shawl beautiful?“ With that she made a gigantic overhand knot in the shawl. "Open wide Chris!“ “You are a comedian” the Blonde mused “I cannot close my mouth, because it is packed to the brim already”

Chris watched the knotted and rolled up scarf appear in front of her eyes and then drop lower till it found her open mouth and suddenly her head was jerked back till the knot nearly disappeared behind her lips, she hummed angrily.

The Valkyrie knotted the Scarf tightly behind her head, gathering the remaining end of the shawl and knotting it again, forcing the gag even deeper in her mouth.

Her Captor enjoyed this enormously, "Good, jolly good, but you might still be able to make too much noise!“ With that she took another shawl, folded it into a broad band, then laid a wad of cloth on it and folded it into a smaller band.

She then took the shawl and folded it, till the wad rested tightly against Christine’s overstuffed mouth, pulled it tight and knotted the ends tightly behind her head.

"I think, this gag need some improvement don´t you think?“ Sieglinde teased the Blonde.

Chris raised her Eye Brows and hummed something unintelligible into her packed mouth

Sieglinde returned with a big woollen knee high sock. "This one is from my personal collection. I wore it several days continuously and masturbated three times on it. Enjoy!“

She took the sock, folded it, so that its foot rested beneath Christine’s nose, pulled it tight and knotted it savagely behind her head. "And now the finish!“ Christine saw as Sieglinde took another shawl. Like its mates it was folded in wide band, and then tied tightly over the Sock.

“So, I think this gag meets your standards” the Brunette grinned let us give it a test!” she knelt behind Chris and pinched both Nipples simultaneously. The only noise Chris could make was a barely audible hum.

“It is really a shame to cover your beautiful green Eyes Chris, but it is much much more fun, when you cannot see what is coming your way – at least for me it is!” Gablenz smiled wickedly. The Valkyrie was now fully in Evil Bitch Mode.

The soft Silk Shawl that covered her eyes felt cool on her hot skin, and Chris enjoyed the feeling.

She allowed few people to dominate her, The Dark Lady was one, Sieglinde the other and at times it was good to give up control, which came not easy to her under normal circumstances but this was different, she had the feeling she owed Sieglinde something.

She could not see it, but Sieglinde took two other Shawls. One had several knots in it the other one was very long. She bound one around Chris Waist and pulled it tight. Chris inhaled sharply as Sieglinde pulled the knotted Shawl through her Crotch and anchored it at her belly.

“I hope the Crotch Rope is to your liking” Sieglinde grinned. Chris mumbled something into her Gag “I thought that too” the Valkyrie nodded and pulled sharply at the Crotch-Scarf, which caused Chris to moan into the Gag.

Next Sieglinde helped her to lie down on her bound Arms and tied her left leg to the left bed post and the right ankle to the right post, but not before she rolled slowly the thigh high Stockings down “For them I will have use later” “She has so perfectly sculpted and toned legs, like an ancient Greek Sculpture” the German marvelled to herself as she watched as Chris tested her bonds and flexed her feet.

Aloud she said “We can start now I think” Sieglindes smile hovered on evil “but what shall I use first? So many possibilities” she sighed as she looked on the Items lined up on the board. In the end she opted for the Wartenberg Wheel.

Chris felt that Sieglinde grabbed her left foot and something cold and spiky was pressed against the soft flesh of her left heel. From experience the Brunette knew, that Chris was most ticklish under her high arches, at her balls and between the Toes. The Blonde tried to move her foot out of the way, but in vain. Soon her heavily muffled giggles filled the Room.

To limit her movement even more, the Valkyrie tied a string around the small and the big toe of each foot and fastened them to the bed. Chris Toes were now splayed “You have your toe rings still!” Sieglinde teased the unresponsive Pianist who mumbled something not very polite into her gag.

“No, I will not take them” Sieglinde reassured her, I have already a Pair you know” her mind wandered back to a moment Months ago at the North Frisian Island of Sylt, her first encounter with Chris:

“Let us remove those boots first. You will feel much more comfortable without them.” She removed firstly the left boot than the right.” “For your woollen socks I have just the right use.”

Sieglinde locked at the bare soft soles of her prey and let her fingers glide above softly over those extraordinary pretty feet. She drew in the intoxicating scent from Christine´s feet. It is really a shame that we do not have more time to play with these”, she sighed. “I peg you as a ticklish person. She locked at Christine´s big toes, a devious grin crossed her face.

“How about a little souvenir?” Then she took some ropes ….

The Present:

For five Minutes Sieglinde tormented Chris left foot then the right one before she allowed Chris a short pause to regain her composure. Patiently she waited till Chris´ had recovered somewhat. Then she targeted other Body Parts: Slowly she rolled the Instrument from Chris left ankle, above her calves, across the soft flesh on the inside of Chris muscular thigh. The blonde writhed and struggled. Von Winterfeldt´s former Security Chief continued the tickle torture with short pauses roughly for thirty Minutes.

Finally Sieglinde stopped and Chris giggle fit´s slowly subsided as she tried to draw breath through her nose “What will she do next?” she thought, her whole body was prickling after the intense tickle torture from the tips of her toes to her breasts. She moaned softly into her gag.

“You surely want to know, what will follow next?” It was as if Sieglinde had read her mind “We don’t would to spoil the fun won´t we, Chris?” The Pianist strained her Ears. The Valkyrie was taking something out of the bowl “No, no Ice Cubes!” Chris strained against her bonds but to no avail.

Sieglinde pressed an Ice Cube against the hot and sweaty skin of Chris´ right heel and moved it in circular motions to the Tips of her toes it melted like the proverbial snow in the sun. The Blonde shuddered. With another Cube, the Brunette drew a fine line from the inside of her ankle to her Groin. Sieglinde felt Chris strong muscular Thighs quiver under the Cube, which melted quickly so hot was the Skin of her Prey by now.

After the legs Sieglinde touched with a wicked smile first the left nipple, than the right, led the Cube around the Base of the Breasts. Then she took a cube in her mouth and sucked at Chris rock hard Nipples. The Blonde´s Moans became more urgent. Her whole body was in complete sensorical overdrive already by the persistent assault on her Senses.

But her Captor was far from finished “She lit a candle” Chris readied herself for the hot wax and inhaled sharply as a drop of hot wax fell right between her heaving breasts. Skillfully Sieglinde varied the temperature of the Wax.

Sometimes she held the Candle high, so that the Wax had already cooled down before it hit Chris sensitive Skin, then she held the candle low, so that Chris experienced a sharp Pain. For Instance as the Valkyrie led the Wax drop on Chris high Arch of her left foot.

In between Sieglinde kneaded her Breasts, sucked at them, bit her playfully into her nipples. Kissed her on the Soles of her feet and led her tongue glide above the soft Skin of her tights, or licked the soft spots between Chris´ toes, from the left to right again, which drove Chris mad.

Had Chris felt that her Body and Mind stood in Flames already, it was even worse – or better? - now – and no release in sight, her skin, her body was so sensitive now, she felt the slightest touch even ten times stronger.

“Listen Chris, we will enhance your bondage a little now” Sieglinde informed her. That meant that she pulled one stocking above Chris´ head. Wickedly smiling the Brunette rolled her Panties down and pulled them over Chris head too, so that the Crotch Panel rested firmly above her nose. Chris moaned as she became aware of the new accessory – the second Stocking held the Panty hood firmly in place.

“Now we will get really started!” the Valkyrie announced and Chris protested vehemently in her Gag “Cool down Girlie or are you in for another round with the Wartenberg Wheel?” Chris stopped struggling and protesting at once “I am at her mercy, and I don´t want another round with the Wartenberg Wheel!”

She gasped though as the large Hitachi Wand was pressed against her Crotch. She began to grate against the assailant “Release is so near, just a little more!” and then the Vibrations stopped as sudden as they had begun. Chris groaned in frustration “Not yet!” Sieglinde informed her. This happened four more times, every time Chris was a tad nearer to Orgasm land. But every time, Sieglinde stopped before she could reach fulfilment.

By now Chris was a sweaty quivering and shivering mess, driven only by one desire, to be allowed to cum. She begged, she screamed into her gag, struggled against her silken bonds, banged her head on the soft cushion. Chris opened and closed her fists, moved her feet as much as she could. Hot Tears of Frustration dampened the Shawl which covered her eyes. And finally, finally Sieglinde allowed her to cum.

The Orgasm was one of the most powerful she had ever experienced. It seemed that she would rip off the Shawls which held her Ankles. She rode on the wave of ecstasy. This was just pure bliss now “I fly!” Was her last sane thought for a while

She must have blackened out, because she did not register, that Sieglinde had removed the Stocking Cap, the blindfold and the Gag. With dreamy, cloudy eyes she looked up at Sieglinde who smiled warmly down at her. After her breathing had returned to normal, the Brunette helped her sitting up

“Champagne?” Chris just nodded, not trusting her vocal chords still. Gently Sieglinde held a Glass of the cool liquid against her lips and let her drink in small sips. Chris smiled tired, but content “That was quite the wild ride” “The night is still young” Sieglinde returned the smile “What do you think?” I release you and you make a trip to the Loo” “Good Idea!” Chris agreed.

Sieglinde followed Chris with a longing gaze as the blonde sauntered into the Bathroom, singing softly to herself. The German recognized the Melody: Brahms “Guten Abend, gute Nacht”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSA6wzKyTYw
Anne Sophie Mutter plays Brahms: Wiegenlied

When Chris returned, she had removed her damp Panties “You are incredibly beautiful Chris, you know that, don´t you? You glow from the inside!” Sieglinde whispered as she gave the stark naked Blonde the once over “Ready for round two? How shall I tie you this time?”
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I was very high on James/Anna. But I must also admit that Sieglinde/Chris is very hot also. You leave us with such deep questions: Will Chris acquiesce to Sieglinde and let herself be tied up again? Or will she reverse their roles and tie Sieglinde up?
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I was very high on James/Anna. But I must also admit that Sieglinde/Chris is very hot also. ....
can only agree. Lovely read, cosy scenes.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I was very high on James/Anna. But I must also admit that Sieglinde/Chris is very hot also. ....
can only agree. Lovely read, cosy scenes.
Thank you :) More is to come next week. The question is [mention]GreyLord[/mention]: Will Chris be tied up by Sieglinde again, or will it be the other way around. But Chris and her friends should be on their guard: We still don´t know if Anck-sun-Amun is still around. And their enemy has a long arm. But first there is the concert Chris, Anna and Sophie have to prepare for. To play for a living legend does not happen very often, even for great artists like Chris and Anna.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi folks the next update will be due tomorrow! Don´t miss it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Later:

When the proverbial dust had settled Sieglinde knelt tightly frog tied with scarfs on the bed, her mouth stuffed with two pair of panties: Chris´ and her own. A wall of translucent tape held the packing in Place. She was blindfolded with a broad scented silk-scarf.

Chris had seen to it that the crotch scarf was tight. The blonde knelt behind Sieglinde and let her fingers glide gently above the scars on Sieglindes back. A cold fury filled Chris for a moment “That cruel bastard” she cursed silently not for the first time.

She kissed Sieglinde softly on her neck, who shuddered under the touch. Gently Chris kissed her on the scares, caressed them. In that moment she swore to herself she would kill von Winterfeldt the next time they met – and they would meet, of that she was sure. Von Winterfeldt would regret that moment. This time he would not get away with just a lost eye and a severed hand: This time she would go for the jugular.

Then Chris walked to the board with the instruments of torture: Torture and pleasure the blonde corrected herself: But what first? Should she torture Sieglinde first or sending her on a flight of phantasy?

Her gaze fell onto a pair of nipple clamps and a wicked smile crossed her full lips … Sieglinde gasped as the metal bit into the sensitive skin of her left nipple. Chris manipulated the right one, before she applied the other one.

“Don´t go away Sieglinde!” With that Chris sauntered into the living room and returned with a sturdy oaken chair, which had interestingly metal rings in several places. The Valkyrie turned her head in the direction, where the Blonde was busying herself with the chair, she felt that Chris was untying her legs and helped her standing on the floor took her gently by her right upper arm and led her to the chair “Sit!” Chris told her. Sieglinde complied with the order. The polished wood felt cool under her rump, Goose bumps were forming on her skin she shuddered involuntarily.

Chris bent her right leg till her upturned sole could be tied to the right back leg of the chair. She repeated the procedure with the left leg. Sieglinde sensed the heat of the blonde´s body as she moved around her, as she tied her upper body to the chair. Chris chuckled, bowed down and whispered in Sieglindes left ear “You remember that position don ´t you Sieglinde?” and kissed her softly on her neck.

“Yes I remember this position Chris” and her mind wandered back in time, to another bed room at another place, Sophie Reichenbach had been the one who had been tied to a similar Chair by Chris on her, Sieglindes orders. It had been the night of Chris´ and Sophie´s escape:

“Sieglinde ordered: Prisoner Number One, tie your fellow prisoner to the chair, the legs to the Chair if you please!

Sophie sat without being told and hooked her arms over the back of the chair. Christine took a silk scarf and, crossed Sophie's wrists, binding then snugly together. Then Chris tied her Elbows tightly together.

Christine knelt in front of the chair and wrapped a scarf around Sophie's left ankle and folded her leg, lifting her foot off of the floor and securing the scarf to the rear chair leg. Once she had bound her right leg, Sophie was helplessly bound, with her pelvis thrusting forward.

"Mmmmm a delicious shaven haven and her feet poised for my pleasure, good work Prisoner Number One” Gablenz grinned. She went to Sophie, and let her fingers glide softly above Sophie´s upturned left sole, which caused Sophie to giggle softly in her stifling gag […]

As if reading her thoughts the pianist added “That was a night to remember” and Sieglinde could hear the smile in her warm alto voice, which she found so mesmerizing.

The brunette felt Chris´ presence behind her. Then she gasped into her gag as Chris raked her fingernails from the heel to the toes of each foot, her breathing accelerated. She steeled herself “You like that, I knew it” Chris teased her, and continued tormenting Sieglindes soles: First with her nails, then with the Wartenberg Wheel and reverted finally to the classic: A feather.

Tied as she was escape was out of the question Sieglinde found out. She could wiggle her toes but that was it. And to her surprise, Chris had not tied her big toes to the chair too.

Chris grinned “I like Sieglindes wiggling feet” The brunette howled into her gag by now, desperately trying to get air through her nose. As she thought she would wet herself, the relentless assault on her soles stopped.

Only slowly she recovered from her exertions.

The pianist watched her with interest: Sieglindes skin shimmered with sweat, her face beetle red, her nostrils flaring.

Then she grabbed the Hitachi Wand “Two can play this game”

When the vibrator stopped for the – Sieglinde did not know how often – time, she cursed into her gag. And Chris smiled “Payback is a bitch, don´t you think?” and pressed the magic wand against Sieglindes crotch again – and this time she granted the Valkyrie release.

The Chair creaked ominously under the strain. The Gag barely contained Sieglindes scream of pleasure. Her Chest was heaving.

“You know Sieglinde, I have been thinking” The Blonde smiled ominously when the Brunette had recovered “Hmmmppf?” the brunette was obviously at a loss “You remember the predicament you put me into Nuremberg?”

The Valkyrie nodded and grunted into her gag “I always wanted to return the favour – there was never time to do that properly – until now, and I am pretty sure I will find the necessary stuff in your apartment!” And Chris began searching for the things she needed – the pianist needed not to search for long and set to work:

45 Minutes later Chris looked down very pleased with her work on Sieglindes bed: Sieglinde was present, but any observer would not have recognized her: Why was that?

Despite her predicament Sieglinde felt comfy:

Something soft caressed her complete body: she was encompassed and compressed by silk. Her thoughts wandered back to Nuremberg, when she and her team had ambushed Chris and tied her exactly in the same way as Chris had tied up her now.

At least she could relatively easy breathe through her nose. Her mouth was packed full, with a mixture of hose, shawls and underwear. Her head was compressed on all sides. Her hands were at her sides, held at her thighs. She could not even move her feet. They were held in the en pointe position by the same soft unrelenting material.

“Chris has been thorough I must give her that” Sieglinde mused, inside her silken cocoon. The crotch-rope was tight, but not cruelly tight. What Chris had done differently though: She had plugged Sieglinde both ways “At least she was kind enough to lube the intruders thoroughly”

Chris voice interrupted her thoughts “The fun is about to begin – I have devised a complex program to entertain you – you drove me nearly crazy back then you know, so buckle up Sieglinde!” The brunette gasped into her packed mouth as both intruders were activated simultaneously.

The pianist looked down with barely hidden on the moaning and writhing silk enshrouded mummy on the bed:

A very female mummy enshrouded completely in emerald green silk, held there by bands upon bands of white silk scarfs which where fastened in regular intervals:

One held the feet of the unlucky brunette in a permanent en pointe position. Another white band around the insteps of the feet the ankles, the calves, under the knees and above across the thighs, across the waist, below and above the breast. Additional bands had been woven around the body in regular intervals.

What the observer could not see: beneath those scarfs was a second layer at the same places, which held the silken cocoon together.

Under the silk Sieglindes legs were tied together at the soles of her feet, the ankles, at the calves, under and above the joint and across her thighs. A tightly knotted crotch rope vanished between the Valkyries legs. Her wrists had been tied individually against her thighs, with additional scarf bands below and above Sieglindes´ ample bossom.

In her silken cocoon the brunette sweated profusely. The vibrator and the plug were running in high gear now.

It was a wild ride and Sieglinde lost count quickly how often she had been rewarded with an orgasm or denied one. Breathing through the nose was easy since Chris had left her nose free. Her whole body was one gigantic erogenous zone by now. Every sensation was ten times stronger than usual.

Chris began to unwrap the band of green silk around Sieglindes head. Beneath them Sieglindes head had been covered by another layer of silk: One shawl had been bound above the crown of her head, another wound under her chin and knotted above her head. Another shawl was bound tightly across Sieglindes eyes. A fourth covered here face from chin to nose.

That Shawl hid a most elaborate gag: a thick woollen hiking sock had been tight around the Valkyrie´s mouth beneath it. And that was not the end of it: Chris had to remove three additional layers of socks and scarfs till she could see the cleave with a gigantic overhead knot which held the gag packing in place.

Sieglindes Body was covered in sweat, her Eyes shimmering and wide above the gag. Tying and gagging Sieglinde that way had been enormous fun, Chris grinned.

When Sieglinde was compos mentis again, Chris told her “I will ungag you: you will not say a word and earn your next orgasm with your talented tongue! Understood?” Sieglinde nodded. Chris turned her on her belly the mattress and removed Sieglindes gag and replaced the gag with a ring gag “Now serve me!”

The Valkyrie inch wormed forward till she could touch Chris´ Brazilian landing strip with her tongue “Wait!” Chris admonished her “I will gag myself, we don´t want to disturb the Neighbours!” the blonde smile. Chris used a pair of used panties and a scarf to gag herself then encouraged Sieglinde with a slap on her firm rump to earn her next orgasm. And the brunette had a very talented tongue Chris knew from personal experience …

Later: Chris had finally removed most of Sieglindes bonds except the ring gag and the crotch rope “Why don´t you remove the gag yourself and the other accessories in the bath room.

When Sieglinde returned from the loo, Chris lay on her bed, leaned against the headboard, one leg crossed above the other, one foot dangling, nursing a glass of champagne. The former Valkyrie took in the sight: Chris naked body was an incredible erotic side. To herself she thought “Chris is glowing from the inside, she is soo gorgeous!”

The blonde smiled at her “Want one too?” she took another sip of Pol Rodger. Sieglinde nodded “Gladly” She smiled mischievously “Serving you made incredible thirsty you know!” The brunette went to the bedside table and helped herself to a crystal flute filled to the brim with Champaign. Sieglinde sauntered to the bed and sat down. She raised her glass “To you!” and smiled “To you!” Chris smiled.

They clanked glasses and drank in comfortable Silence.

Sieglinde´s Place, the next Morning:

It was around 1100 AM as Chris awoke from a deep and dreamless sleep. She felt very relaxed. She just laid there and held her eyes closed for a moment longer, as her mind wandered back to the previous evening and the night and a small smile curled her lips. Somewhere between 0200 and 0300 in the night she and Sieglinde had fallen asleep, totally spent but satisfied.

She opened her eyes; Sieglinde was still sleeping, her breaths deep and regular. Chris looked down at the former Valkyrie. If anybody had told her a few months ago that this would happen, she would have called the person in question an imbecile. The blonde yawned and stretched.

She did not know what she felt for Sieglinde. It was not just pure physical attraction – it was more, but what it was, she just could not tell. And for now she decided, she did not have to. Time would tell. All in all it was strange to put it mildly. Sieglindes face looked calm and relaxed, in peace. Chris stroked her gently above her left cheek. Her skin was soft and warm.

The brunette opened her eyes ….
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nature works its way, even with former villains. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Nature works its way, even with former villains. Well done.
Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !

By the way this story got over 50000 views by now. A heartfelt "Thank you!" to all readers and commenters!

I won´t give too much away, when I say Chris and Anna should enjoy the quality time with James and Sieglinde - there are lying difficult days ahead for them. The enemy is still out there!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Nature works its way, even with former villains. Well done.
Thank you @GreyLord !

By the way this story got over 50000 views by now. A heartfelt "Thank you!" to all readers and commenters!

I won´t give too much away, when I say Chris and Anna should enjoy the quality time with James and Sieglinde - there are lying difficult days ahead for them. The enemy is still out there!
A well deserved milestone!

You treat us with this fantastic tale.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago A well deserved milestone!

You treat us with this fantastic tale.
Thank you very much for your compliment - the next update will be due on wednesday. The upcoming concert for the Queen will undoubtedly an event which will be one of those occassions which happen once in a lifetime.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hall Place Manor, the evening before, Library:

The vast room seemed to be deserted, a bright fire burned in the large tudorian fireplace. Two women were sitting at table and looking concentrated on a chess board: One wore her black hair in loose bun, the other´s long brown curls were falling in waves on her shoulders. Sophie played Black, Evie White.

In general the lawyer preferred black she liked to operate from a form defence. So far Evie had done quite well, but none of the two players had gained a decisive advantage so far. Sophie didn´t tell Evie that, but Evie had done a good job so far.

She had told Sophie that she hadn´t touched a chess figure in quite a while – by now Sophie doubted that seriously. The way Evie played told a different story … Sophie was proud on her skills at the chess board. Many of the criminals who had encountered her in the courtroom would have said that she acted like a chess player, always three steps ahead of her opponent in her cross examinations. And above all Sophie was patient.

Hall Place Manor, the next day: Conferenceroom

Together with Amanda and Sybil Evie was busy translating the Scrolls they had obtained the Wilderness and in Highclere Castle. Since Anna and Chris where out, Sophie had joined them “Have you heard anything from Chris or Anna?” Evie pressed Sybil. The Tech-Wizard knew almost at all Times were the Pianist and Violinist could be found.

Sybil grinned: “There Phones are still logged in at an Apartment in Belgravia and in Mayfair –and if I have to guess, Chris and Anna are sleeping in today – don´t you think Sophie?” Sophie grunted a Confirmation. She had to grunt because she was gagged with a large heavily padded Panel Gag.

She was gagged and she was tied tightly to the Chair: Today Sophie wore her dark hair in tight Bun, a severe cut white blouse, a beige Pencil Skirt and nude hose. Evie had been so kind to relieve her off her High beige Platform Heels.

Her legs had been tied to the left Chair leg, together at the Ankles above and below the knees. Additional rope bands wielded her to the vhair, accentuating her firm full Breast. Her arms had been tied together behind the High Back of the chair at the wrists, above and below the elbows.

What the observer could not see: Under the Skirt Sophie had inserted a vibrator in her vagina and a tight crotch-rope.

Now Sophie sat in her best Business Outfit tied up and gagged and followed Evie and Amanda with keen interest. Now and then Evie activated the vibrator. Graciously the Egyptologist had rewarded Sophie with two orgasms.

Now the vibrator sprung into high gear again and Evie watched with amusement as Sophie began to moan and to writhe on the Chair, straining against her bonds. But just before Sophie reached the point of no return, the vibrations stopped.

Evie smiled broadly as Sophie glared at her and mumbled something not very polite in her gag “Too bad I do not understand one word you are saying Soph”

“Did you know that you are soo cute, when you make those small noises behind the gag?” The lawyer just stared back.

The Egyptologist smiled wickedly “We could improve your bonds a little Sophie” The lawyer raised her eye brows as Evie fetched a long piece of string and knelt at Sophie´s feet. Her lover untied her ankles from the chair and tied Sophie´s big toes together and pulled at the remaining string, till she could connect it to Sophie´s wrists.

The tips of her bound toes barely brushed the carpet now. The sitting hogtie was complete “What do you think Sophie? Some ice cubes on your soles?” The lawyer gag talked most agitatedly, obviously not impressed by the idea “Cool down” Evie calmed her down “I was just joking” Sophie sighed relieved.

Evie turned to Amanda and Sybil: “Too bad we haven´t the second scroll” she sighed. There is obviously an integral part missing”

“Look at it this way Professor” Amanda tried to cheer up her boss “Our adversaries have a different problem: They think they have two scrolls but probably don´t know that the first is totally useless”

“And we have made good progress!” Evie´s Assistant piped “We now have an idea what the diagrams and drawings in the second scroll might mean”

“True” Evie agreed “But there is a long way to go”

She paused thoughtfully before adding: “I wonder what happened to that Uber Bitch Anck-Sun-Amun …”

“So you do not believe that she is dead?” Sybil asked the Egyptologist “Anna too is convinced that she is still alive ….”

Evie nodded “I dare say Anna is right on this. Anck-Sun-Amun has the nine lives of a cat …

The Egyptologist turned to Sophie a wicked smile on her lips “You look awfully stressed my darling, we should do something to relax you” and vanished out of sight. “What is she up to?” Sophie mused and shifted on her chair.

She got the answer one minute later as her word became black as Evie tied a heavily padded sleep mask above her eyes. The lawyer felt someone fumbling at the string that connected her big toes to her hands. She sighed in relief as the cord loosened and she could put her nyloned feet on the soft lush carpet.

“Stretch out your legs Sophie” Evie told her lover. The dark haired woman complied and stretched her legs out before her. She felt that Evie grabbed her bound ankles and lifted them on another chair before her, so that her body was positioned in a 90 degrees angle.

Five minutes later Evie had tied Sophie´s ankles to the chair and watched with delight as Sophie flexed her nyloned soles and toes, as much as her bonds allowed, because her big toes had been tied to the rope girdle around her calves. A little anxiously she waited for the things to come.

Evie pondered which instrument she should use first on her lovers sensitive soles. With a wicked grin she selected the tool of choice and pressed the power button. Sophie shuddered she knew the sound: an electric tooth brush! And then the devilish tool touched the soft flesh off the balls of her left foot.

The slow circular motion caused an incredible sensation … and then Evie went between her toes, methodically from her big toe to the small one and back. Sophie´s howls of laughter were heavily muffled by the large foam ball filling her mouth almost completely but the Egyptologist stopped only to shift her aim to her right foot

One of the few sane thoughts: “I will kill Evie!” “No stop Evie please!!!!” Finally the torment stopped. Only slowly Sophie recovered and her breathing returned to normal.

The lawyer had to blink as Evie removed the sleep mask. With wide eyes she stared at the Egyptologist. Her face red and sweaty.

Sophie sighed: It would be a long day “Why on earth did I move the tower to D 8?”

Unknown Time, unknown Location somewhere in the Egyptian Desert:

The Sentry on the Tower of the Guard enjoyed this time of Day in the Desert very much. It was around 0500 AM. The Air was cool still and the light was soft as only on this time of Day. No sound disturbed the Silence.

As far as the eye could see: Wave upon wave of Sand Dunes to the East, till they blended with the Horizon; his sharp Eyes spotted something there in the far Distance. At first it was only one Spot at the Horizon then two. Slowly they grew. It was two Dromedaries. They looked like a Fata Morgana, even more so in the eerie silence.

On the first one sat a Woman, legs crossed at the ankles, her body moving in the rhythm of the Dromedaries gentle movements the second was packed with her belongings. As they came nearer, the Sentry could see that the Woman wore Sun Glasses, a Sun Hat and Outdoor Gear. Her Steed seemed to glide across the Sand, in fluid elegant Movements, truly a desert ship. He could not make out her features clearly, but the Woman´s bearing her posture had a familiar air about her.

Now she had reached the long paved Passageway which lead to the Palace-Gate, slowly ascending the pavement was made of smooth limestone plates, the hooves of the dromedaries clicked loudly on the stones. On both Sides the Passageway was flanked by Palm Trees which gave shelter from the Sun.

In a slow regular pace the two Dromedaries neared the gate. As the distance lessened, the Sentry could see that the Woman´s Khaki Clothes were covered in Dust and Sand. Her left Cheek was covered by a Wound Dressing. Now he recognized her: It was Pharaoh´s High-Priestess Anck-Sun-Amun.

He pressed a Button on a Console and the large gilded Palace Gates swung wide open. The Rider and her two Steeds passed the Gates, which closed as noiselessly as they had opened. On a subtle signal of its Mistress, the first Dromedary sank elegantly to its knees, so that the High–Priestess could dismount easily. She sighed and stretched her body: it had been a long ride through the night, and the nights in the dessert were chilly. Two men servants, dressed in old Egyptian Garb came nearer and bowed deep before her.

Imperiously she ordered “Take care of the animals and bring my bags up to my quarters, except the two Containers. Nobody is allowed to touch them” The two Servants bowed again “It will be done as ordered High Priestess” the taller of the two men acknowledged.

At this early hour the wide Floors of the Palace were more or less deserted, which suited Anck-Sun-Amun just fine. She was simply not in the mood for idle chit chat. But nobody approached her. Her stern demeanour, her cold grey Eyes ensured that.

Most People were uncomfortable in her Presence and cut her a wide berth if they could. The Journey home had been a long and dangerous one. In Hindsight she had been incredibly lucky to get out of Highclere Castle alive. The Canadian had moved up on her hit list as had the pianist. Both women though had proved themselves to be formidable opponents.

What she had seen of von der Marwitz battle with Nofret had been impressive: The blonde had wielded her two blades with skill, an enormous speed and precision. But next time … and there would be a next time.

She entered her Quarters. The Rooms resembled very much the Interior of an old Egyptian Palace combined with the Perks of the 21st Century of Course – “Mistress, you are home!” She was greeted by a young slender Woman in her twenties dressed in the Garb of an Egyptian Noble Woman of the 18th Dynasty “At last” Anck-Sun-Amun stated and yawned - Nefer smiled “Your Bath is ready – and ….”

“What is it Nefer?” the High Priestess could not entirely hide her impatience. Her Lady in Waiting seemed uncomfortable and fidgeted “The Grand Vizier wants to talk to you, as soon as you have refreshed …”

Ankh-Sun-Amun muttered a curse under her Breath. It was an open Secret that the Grand-Vizier and Pharaoh´s High-Priestess did not get along very well, and that was an understatement. The arrogant Bastard would clearly enjoy every opportunity to point her failures out to her – and the court.

But that could not be avoided. She sighed, first things first though: A Bath, then a Massage, a Breakfast – then the Grand Vizier, in that order, the arrogant Know-it-All could wait. She began to disrobe; carelessly she threw the Garments on the Floor.

10 Minutes later she sighed contentedly as she let herself glide in the steaming hot bath. Ankh-Sun-Amun held her breath and glided completely under the surface. She felt the Urge to wash all the dust, dirt and blood away, literally and metaphorically.

Nefer had magic hands the High-Priestess knew. The young woman kneaded and massaged her body glistening with Oil. As she sat later in front of her Mirror in her Bath Room she eyed her Appearance in the Mirror critically while Nefer combed her sleek black hair till it shone. Bright red against the bronze-olive tone of her skin stood out the half-moon-shaped Scar, where Chris´ Katana had hit her, which ended just under her left Eye.

She snorted “I have to thank the blonde bitch she is so skilled with the Blade, or she might have blinded me accidentally” On the plus side: If fully healed, the Scar would be barely visible. The other Scar across her throat was broader, not so easy to cover. But that could be mended. Von der Marwitz would pay for that hour at Highclere Castle – along with anybody who had aided her. They would pay with blood.

Nefer had just finished dressing her appropriately with the long white pleated linen Dress, Bracelets around her Ankles and Wrists, a beautiful Pectoral with the Eye of Horus across her Chest and a golden Diadem on her head and golden sandals with a low heal, when the Door was pushed open and a tall muscular man clad in the traditional linen loincloth, on his head the short wig of the Egyptian Nobles strode in.

Besides his piercing black eyes, his most prominent feature was a thin cruel line around his mouth. He was in his late forties and looked like the perfect look alike of one of the statues of old Egyptian kings and nobles come to life.

“Granz Vizier” Anck-Sun-Amun acknowledged him. “High-Priestess” the Newcomer returned “So the prodigal daughter has returned” his rich baritone dripping with irony. He turned to Nefer who was hovering in the background “Leave us alone, we have important matters to discuss”

Anck-Sun-Amun nodded ever so slightly and Nefer hurried out of the room. She had the feeling the, the room temperature had sunken below zero, the moment the Grand Vizier had entered.

The two opponents measured each other up “I can already tell you that pharaoh will not be pleased. Not pleased at all”

“That is none of your concern” Anck-Sun-Amun returned coldly “Against a formidable opponent we obtained two scrolls and we will get the third back” The High-Priestess sounded more certain than she felt, but she would not show any weakness in the face of her enemy.

“One might think, with 25 daughters of Isis at your disposal you should have been able to reach all missions goals” he sneered “Instead you show up here alone with only two scrolls. I told pharaoh from the start that it was a mistake to trust you alone with that mission” Anck-Sun-Amun just stared him in the eyes, before replying coldly “Says the man who let always others do his dirty work”

The Grand Vizier looked at the two scars on her Face “Tell me is that blonde really so good with the blade? Or was that just your usual incompetence?”

“Von der Marwitz was good enough to kill Ahotep, without a scratch to her own skin” the High Priestess countered and nobody could know, the Russian bitch would survive and recover so quickly”

“You underestimated her, though you should have known better – pharaoh was deeply impressed by Anna Romanova. He has plans for her – maybe the Grand Duchesse would be a good replacement for you - who knows?” The Grand Vizier smiled ominously “When she has been properly trained” he added.

“Oh” he added still smiling “Pharaoh ordered me to inform you, that you are restricted to your quarters till he has time to hear your report personally – use the time well Anck-Sun-Amun you look tired” He turned on his heels and left.

In impotent rage the High-Priestess stared after him and showed him the middle finger. That stiff necked arrogant bastard, surely he had used the time to undermine her position during her absence and poisoned pharaoh´s ears.

Nefer returned and sensed at once the bad mood of her mistress “Can I do something for you Milady?”

“No you cannot” Anck-Sun-Amun snapped, more aggressive than she meant to be. Softer she added “No you cannot Nefer, just keep your eyes and ears open, will you?”

“Of course High Priestess” her Lady in Waiting bowed and left Anck-Sun-Amun alone with her dark thoughts. She hated to admit that, but the Ramose had had a point: The most costly error had been that she had failed to kill Anna Romanova – besides obtaining the third scroll.

And that Pharaoh seemed to be intrigued by the Russian did not bode well for the future. She had to be on her guard. And the next time they would met, she would finish, what she had started at the British Museum.

The Hours trickled by slowly. Anck-Sun-Amun busied herself with compiling a mission report, to back up her decisions, rested for a few hours till Nefer returned with her meal. After that she retreated to her Garden Terrace, where a waterspout fountain filled the air with its musical sounds.

The High-Priestess was deep in thought when Nefer´s voice interrupted her line of thought “Mistress? An envoy of pharaoh is waiting in the dining room” “I will come” the High Priestess nodded and followed her Maid, trying to appear, cool, collected and in control”

Inside the dining-room the messenger waited, he bowed respectfully before speaking “On Pharaoh´s orders I inform you that you are requested and required to appear before pharaoh in three hours-time. Pharaoh´s sacred guards will escort you there. You are ordered to bring the scrolls with you.”

Anck-Sun-Amun nodded curtly “Anything else?” “No, that will be all” the messenger responded “You have my permission to leave then” the High-Priestess dismissed him imperiously. The messenger left.

Anck-Sun-Amun turned to her maid “You must me make most presentable later” Nefer nodded “Of course I will” she smiled.

“Did you hear any rumours?” her Mistress inquired. The young Maid hesitated “Some courtiers share the opinion that you failed your mission …”

The High-Priestess cursed inwardly, but that had to be expected. Ramose obviously had done his best to undermine her position. Well, she would put that obnoxious cretin in his place. Anck-Sun-Amun would convince pharaoh that her mission had been a success nevertheless.

Time passed agonizingly slow. Sitting idle on her hands was not something Anck-Sun-Amun was used to. Two hours before the audience, Nefer began making her Mistress presentable. Precisely another hour later a polite knock announced the arrival of the guard detail assigned to the High Priestess. The commanding Officer delivered a crisp salute which Anck-Sun-Amun acknowledged. She stepped behind her detail accompanied by Nefer who carried the scrolls on a tablet.

The Guard detail fell quickly in step and Anck-Sun-Amun followed, head held high, seemingly gliding above the floor. They encountered few people on the Corridors, but those they met, bowed deeply before Pharaoh´s High Priestess.

A grim smile curled her lips “My Aura still works” – they came to a halt in front of the imposing gilded Gates which lead to the Throne Room. The Doors swung open and Anck-Sun-Amun and Nefer, the three customary steps behind her, followed on her heels. The vast room was brightly lit by torches.

Its walls covered by painted reliefs. Eight Lotus-Columns supported the Ceiling. At the far End of the Room was a podium, several stairs led up to it. On the uppermost Stair stood the Throne, one which a bald, muscular Man sat. Three Steps down stood another Man, clad in the full regalia of Pharaoh´s Grand Vizier.

In measured Steps Anck-Sun-Amun neared the Podium. Ten Steps before the Throne, Anck-Sun-Amun bowed deeply and sank then gracefully on the floor in the traditional Pose of Reverence, her forehead touched the cold stone, her Arms stretched out before her. Time passed, trickled slowly by. The Silence hung heavily in the Air.

“You may rise High Priestess! By the powers bestowed upon me by Pharaoh I speak in Pharaohs Stead” The Grand Vizier intoned solemnly.

Gracefully Anck-Sun-Amun rose to her feet and bowed her head.

“High Priestess!” he continued “Four weeks ago you set out with 25 Daughters of Isis to obtain the three lost Scrolls. Now you stand for us with only two scrolls – alone!” His voice cracked like a whip.

“Pharaoh demands to know why you failed to obtain the third Scroll! Pharaoh demands to know why you returned alone!”

Anck-Sun-Amun was on the Verge of answering as the Grand Vizier fired his next question

“Is it true that your Cryptologist had ties to the Enemy?”

“Yes, but ….”

The Grant Vizier cut across her

“Is it true that your Cryptologist let herself be captured by the Enemy?”

“Yes, but …”

“Is it true that the Enemy managed it to free the hostage?”

This time Anck-Sun-Amun had no time to formulate a reply, before the Grand Vizier continued his barrage of questions.

“Did you lead your People into an Ambush?”

Ramose continued in this fashion for Minutes. Anck-Sun-Amun fumed.

“At least you brought two Scrolls High Priestess!” the Grand Vizier finished his interrogation “Lady Nefer you may give me the Scrolls now!” he continued

Nefer bowed deep and presented the Tablet to the Grand Vizier “You have our permission to leave now!” Ramose dismissed her curtly. Nefer bowed again, kept her gaze down to the floor and shuffled backwards. Turning her back to the living god would have been a grievous offence.

As Nefer had left, the Grand Vizier turned his attention to Anck-Sun-Amun again. What concerned her most was that Pharaoh had not spoken a word so far. This was no good sign.

“You will return to your quarters now High Priestess! Tomorrow the full court will convene again and Pharaoh will deliver his verdict. For the time being you will confine yourself to your quarters. You have Pharaohs Permission to leave!”

Inwardly Anck-Sun-Amun fumed with Rage. If she had followed her impulse she would have turned on her heels and stormed out of the Throne Room. But she kept her temperament in Check.

She bowed, sank on her knees, rose again and walked slowly backwards as Nefer had done before. As soon as the doors of the throne room had closed behind her, she stormed back into her quarters her guard detail had trouble keeping up with her.

As she entered she found Nefer kneeling on the floor “Can I do anything for you Mistress?” her Lady in Waiting asked the High Priestess in a submissive tone, keeping her head down and her eyes to the floor.

Anck-Sun-Amun was touched by the gesture “You may rise Nefer! Resume your duties and return to me after dinner. There is indeed something you may do for me! You may leave now!”

“As Mistress commands” Nefer rose, bowed once again and left.

As Nefer had left Anck-Sun-Amun went out onto the balcony and gazed at the Western Horizon, where the dunes and the darkening sky blended into each other. If she was honest to herself, Ramose had eviscerated her and more disturbing had been the fact, that pharaoh had let him. Things did not look good: The Grand Vizier was always arrogant, but she had the feeling that he seemed to be very certain about the findings of Pharaoh´s experts. Time trickled by slowly.

A cold fury raged inside her and she needed something or more precisely someone to channel that fury. She paced the floor for a while, then her face lit up and a cruel smile crossed her lips. The Grand Vizier would be perfect but she could not touch him – for now at least. But there was someone just as good, and it would hurt the Grand Vizier even more, of that she was sure.

With a grim smile the High Priestess sat down at her work desk powered her laptop up und composed an encrypted message and sent it. She had not to wait for the reply long. She deciphered the message and her smile became evil. Of the sort Evie Callahan or Sophie Reichenbach would have recognized had they been present.

Anck-Sun-Amun took a bell from her desk and rang. One of the guards appeared and bowed “You called High Priestess?” he asked politely “Send for my Lady in Waiting, the Lady Nefer, and don´t return without her!” the Egyptian demanded imperiously and to her immense pleasure she sensed the discomfort of the battle hardened warrior under her gaze, she had not lost her touch “It will be done as ordered High Priestess!” The guard delivered a crisp salute, turned on his heel and left – only to return with Nefer 10 Minutes later.

Her Lady in waiting bowed “Your orders Milady?” “Listen, Nefer!” Anck-Sun-Amun addressed her “I need you to prepare a few things for me …..
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

a wonderful mix of cozy, playfully atmosphere and the threat of yet another of Anck's devoius, vengeful plans...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic