Naughty Katerina M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Naughty Katerina M/F

Post by Mr Underheel »

“Katerina, Katerina, Katerina. I believe that you are fucking up in purpose. Is that the case? Naughty little girl!”

Katerina’s face turned bright red. “I love how your face gives you away!” He laughs.

“You asked for it. You will get it.” With no pomp and circumstance at all, Daddy buckled her wide posture collar around her neck. The heavy chain leash was already attached to the stainless steel D-ring.

Grabbing the chain close to the collar, he pulled her head close to his. “GOOD little girls don’t do that. Do they?”

Katerina’s words caught in her throat as she tried to respond. She knew that punishment was coming. The thought of it made her wet

Punishment Corner was right in front of her. That is exactly where he took her. “Your forehead touches the wall in both sides. Cross your wrists behind you. Stay, girl!”

He swatted her arse 25 times. “HARF“, she involuntarily scoffed at him

“What? It’s a joke, little girl? That’s fine. Spanking usually straightens you up .”

“ Um…Daddy…that’s not what it meant. It just…happened…”

“That’s your story? ‘It wasn’t me’? Fine. Put that in writing. ‘Daddy’s spanking corrected me’. Write that 25 times.” He pulled her leash over to the whiteboard in Daddy’s “Behavior Modification “ parlor. Sure, it looked like it was a BDSM dungeon, but Daddy would call it anything he wished.

He handed her a red dry erase marker. Dutifully, she wrote the phrase the first time. She thought, “25? That’s nothing.” But the expression on her face betray her brain.

“You still think the punishment isn’t strict enough?” She turned beet red

“Strip. Take EVERYTHING OFF. NOW!” She hadn’t heard that tone from him in a while. “Write it”, he said much more calmly.

She wrote it again. For some reason she smirk. When she felt him move toward her, the color left her face. DAMMIT! Her fucking face again!

This time he grabbed the marker from her. “ Put your hands behind you. Now.” There was a chill in his voice. She obeyed

He crossed her wrists and bound them expertly, using a secure but comfortable square lash.

“But…how…” She need not ask. “Open that sassy mouth, little girl .” He put the marker halfway into her mouth

“Close. Bite down. Write.”

In all caps: “DADDY’S SPANKING CORRECED ME”

Daddy examined her work. “See anything wrong, little girl?”

Her eyes grew as big as saucers

Katerina gasped when she saw her misspelling. Something was going to happen and she knew that she wouldn’t have to wait long to find out. She tried to pretend that nothing was wrong by starting on the next sentence

A moment later, though, her head was jerked back as he pulled on her ponytail. Next, he roughly groped at her left breast as he applied a nipple clamp to it. The little girl’s eyes grew wide again. The pain paralyzed her for the next few moments. He was able to clamp her right nipple quickly

Tears came to her eyes, wetting them as effectively, just the same as the whole situation was wetting her hungry pussy

Every nerve and muscle In Katerina’s body had been on the edge since her punishment began. So when the clamps dug into her nipples, they burned like never before.

Her mouth opened slightly and the marker tumbled to the floor. This did not please Daddy at all. He immediately took after her arse with a short leather whip. It stung sharply every time it landed!

“THAT won’t happen again. Will it, baby girl?” “Nnn..nooo Daddy. I promise!”

“I will make sure! Open that sassy mouth of yours. Wide!” Before she knew what was happening he had pushed in a special cock gag all the way in. It stopped just short of her gag reflex, but it was scary how close it was to making her choke

This gag had an unusual clip at the end that was useful for many purposes. In this case, he fixed the marker in it and it hells there solidly

He lashed her arse ten more times and then commanded, “Write!”

Katerina obeyed, but slowly and shakily

Finally, she finished the 25 lines, 22 of them using the gag marker. Her arms ached. Her tits still burned. She yearned for his flesh to be in her mouth, not just this rubber dick.

He helped her out of the gag. Along string of saliva trailed from her lips. Then off came the nipple clamps. “Are these sore?” he asked, rubbing them softly. Katerina nodded slowly while biting her lip

“Kneel, little girl. Crawl over by the cage.” She obeyed him immediately. There was a ring screw imbedded in the floor there. He connected the leash to it. That forced her down to her elbows, although she was still on her knees.

Daddy poured hot oil on her lower back. Some ran toward her neck while some ran into the crack of her arse. His strong but gentle hands massaged the oil into her skin. It eased her aching ass and her burning boobs. His oily fingers didn’t stop there. He probed her ass hole and her pussy. While this felt wonderful to the little girl, it made her ache to have him fuck all of her holes.

But she had learned her lesson. For the moment. Until he released the leash from the floor she knew that Daddy demanded her silence. Her body shivered as her desire grew.

It was a struggle for her to keep inside her head the message that her body was screaming internally: “FUCK ME NOW!!!”