The Officer's Wife, Parts 1-5 (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Re: The Officer's Wife, Part 1 (M/F)

Post by robleligoteur »

Great start. I look really forward to the continution!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Can’t wait for the next instalment
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Keeperquiet[/mention] what a great job! Love it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

This was a really great beginning, well done! Look forward to the next part :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Keeperquiet[/mention] Good that you posted the two chapters in one thread - and as I wrote you are doing a good job : Looks like Bill has plans for the Officer´s Wife, the question is, what they might be? Just continue the good work!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are looking good, [mention]Keeperquiet[/mention]. Excellent writing and a fascinating tale. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Keeperquiet[/mention] Two Thumbs Up! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow, you created a really creepy atmosphere: the rain, the fear of the hostage and exquisite descriptions [mention]Keeperquiet[/mention] - you do a very good job, keep up the good work! And the cliffhanger is a fine one: what is she seeing?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Just caught up with this one and I just wanted to say it is really good so far. I like the pathetic fallacy effect of the weather matching the mood. I wonder what twisted ideas Bill has in store for Kate? Looking forward to the next part. :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Wow, you created a really creepy atmosphere: the rain, the fear of the hostage and exquisite descriptions @Keeperquiet - you do a very good job, keep up the good work! And the cliffhanger is a fine one: what is she seeing?
Thank you, [mention]Keeperquiet[/mention], for your continuation of this story. I second @Caesar73, you have packed in the atmosphere and given us a wonderful DID. Looking for the next installment with great anticipation.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice. Looking forward to seeing what happens to Kate next. What her husband and his colleagues will do to find her. A Wild West shoot out only after Bill has had his fun. At her expense. Weeks, or even months as a captive. The option are so many. The fun so tempting. Keep it up
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Keeperquiet wrote: 1 year ago @GreyLord thank you! Your feedback is my motivation to keep it coming. :D
Keep it going :) You are doing a great job!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Keeperquiet[/mention] Great storytelling! It’s so much more than “here’s how sh was tied up”. It’s an enjoyable read. Suspense is building nicely!
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Wow, this is truly a very well written story! Love the dual perspective and the suspense you manage to build up throughout! Looking forward to the next part!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow! That was a tense chapter and one must feel sorry for the poor captive! Three years in the hands of this scoundrel ... beautifully done! We learn finally what the bad Guy is up to! Please continue [mention]Keeperquiet[/mention] !

I noticed that the title still reads Parts 1 - 3 :) That happens at times, so no trouble
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was super charged, [mention]Keeperquiet[/mention]. Kate is in dire straights. I hope this ass makes a mistake and Kate can reverse the roles.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m truly enjoying this tale. The thought of twisted revenge. On someone much loved but truly innocent. While out in the storm her husband desperately seeks out her abductor. The man he quite rightly put in jail where he belonged. The tension. The cliffhangers. Awesome [mention]Keeperquiet[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done, [mention]Keeperquiet[/mention]. You wrapped up the story, maintaining tension and interest to the very end. You have left the door open for a sequel, which I hope you will write. Mitch and Kate are great protagonists.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was the perfect way to wrap this story. This finish was intense. It was dramatic. And there was that last paragrpah, when Kate reflected above her ordeal and the consequences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic