Taxed At Tax Time F/M Part 3 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Taxed At Tax Time F/M Part 3 Added

Post by Mr Underheel »

This is my fantasy about a certain board member tying me up. [mention]JulieG[/mention]

It is April 14, one day before tax returns must be filed in the US. I am not a tax professional per se but I am experienced using the major online filing services. My friends know that, including Julie. She is so smart and so sharp. I don’t understand why she needs my help, but I am not one to turn down a “Damsel In Distress” under any circumstances. Even one who I am pretty sure does not meet that definition. Including one who probably knows as much about this as I do.

She brought all of her documents with her to my office on that evening, after everyone was gone. “My situation is complicated this year, Thomas. I need you to give me your full UNDIVIDED attention. Yes, I am not going to pay you since you always turn down my offers to pay for anything. You’re such a gentleman! But I want your help. Will you help me?”

She always asked in such a way that I could never refuse. Especially since she was wearing a perfectly fitted black skirt suit, a white blouse and red stilettos. It was a good thing she couldn’t see how-um-excited I was at the prospect of serving her.

I rarely take off my suit coat—black tailored suit, white shirt, black tie, conservative black Oxfords—and today was no exception. But when I finally finish my work and announce, “You’re getting a tax refund of $3542!” she is ecstatic and hugs me. “Why don’t you take off this silly coat?”, she asks coyly. I don’t resist. My mouth is dry. I would jump off a bridge if she told me to.

“I am going to honor your wish not to be paid. In cash. But you will be rewarded!” Her smile is strangely alluring and frightening at the same time. “ I have a particular set of skills. Skills acquired over a long career “, she purrs as she circles my desk. She fishes into her oversized purse and produces a large coil of rope. “I always say ‘never assume’, because you know what happens when you assume. Right?” I nod. “But I am breaking that rule today. Now, if you won’t accept cash, I insist that you accept this. Lean forward in that chair. Cross your arms behind your back. Good boy!”

Before I know it my arms are securely box tied—yes, she made a safe assumption—I am way into this and have dream about a woman just like her making me helpless just like this.

The next thing I know, my ties is knotted around my head. It’s not an effective gag but it has a significant impact on me. I am putty in her hands.

The next thing I know I am laying on my desk hogtied. My shirt is unbuttoned. My belt is off. My pants are halfway down. My thighs, exposing my boxer briefs. My shoes and socks have been tossed into a corner. My naked and ticklish feet are cross tied.

“Such a bondage slut! I knew you would let me do this!” And she laughed when I lost control as the nail of her right index finger ran down the bare sole of my foot

(If you’re offended, @JulieG. I will delete and you can block me)
Last edited by Mr Underheel 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I've never (knowingly) been the focus of someone's fantasy bedore. Offended? Only that I haven't got you fully naked. But maybe you feel more humiliated with your shirt pulled open and your trousers down. I know having my thighs and knickers.pulled down my legs is more.humiliating than having them removed fjjlly. :oops:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great start.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I've never (knowingly) been the focus of someone's fantasy bedore. Offended? Only that I haven't got you fully naked. But maybe you feel more humiliated with your shirt pulled open and your trousers down. I know having my thighs and knickers.pulled down my legs is more.humiliating than having them removed fjjlly. :oops:
Whew! Thanks for your thoughts! The story has just begun! But, yes, having my clothes partially removed and not exactly with my full consent is more humiliating (and exciting) than if you were to say, “ok, strip” and I took everything off. That approach has its merits, don’t get me wrong!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Mr Underheel wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I've never (knowingly) been the focus of someone's fantasy bedore. Offended? Only that I haven't got you fully naked. But maybe you feel more humiliated with your shirt pulled open and your trousers down. I know having my thighs and knickers.pulled down my legs is more.humiliating than having them removed fjjlly. :oops:
Whew! Thanks for your thoughts! The story has just begun! But, yes, having my clothes partially removed and not exactly with my full consent is more humiliating (and exciting) than if you were to say, “ok, strip” and I took everything off. That approach has its merits, don’t get me wrong!
Just begun! You have more fantasies.of me? I suppose $3542 is quite a.lot of tickles to pay back in kind.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Part 2

Imagine my situation: half naked. Tied up by a beautiful woman. Every single sense—sight (she looks incredibly sexy), hearing (the sound of her voice pierced my consciousness), taste (having my tie in my mouth is not something that I will ever again associate with anything else in my life), smell(I would swear that I smell her woman-juices)and touch (the ropes caressing my skin) is oh high alert! Her fingernail on my foot makes me shudder violently.

“Oh! You’re THAT ticklish! I shouldn’t be surprised!” That gave Julie her opening to mercilessly tickle me everywhere she could touch. I quickly lost complete control.

I laughed maniacally and thrashed against my bonds violently. Noises (seemingly) Previously unheard to man escaped my throat. I tried fruitless to beg her to stop. But I knew from her nearly equally maniacal laugh that she was enjoying this far too much to stop. If only I knew just how turned oh she was getting from her tickle torture of me!

But my brain and body were so overstimulated that some of it was shutting down. I was helpless and my body was so jam packed with endorphins that my brain drifted off. My body continued shake uncontrollably. “Subspace”. I learned later that what I was experiencing has a name.

Julie knew what it was, though. Her exterior was cool. An observer would be hard pressed to identify that her own body was nearing orgasm. “And he hasn’t so much as laid a finger on me”, she mused.

There was a “Next Phase” in her game plan for the night, although she hadn’t expected it to happen with me in quite this condition. A pair of sewing scissors made shreds of my clothes. For effect, she let the rags fall where they lay.

“Messy. You made a mess! I shouldn’t be surprised. Smaller than I hoped, and yet it may be of some use.” Her words bounced off of my temporarily deaf ears. I was naked. Helpless. Vulnerable to her every whim

I couldn’t care less what she did to me the rest of the night
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Oooh a naked.no tied helpless man all to myself. I need to do something about your gag though.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Oooh a naked.no tied helpless man all to myself. I need to do something about your gag though.
Thanks! The gag had a purpose… Stand by
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Part 3

I am not sure if this next part reflects reality as it truly happened or if it is a result of my subspace-fucked mind.

This I am sure of: Julie released me from the hog tie and rolled me onto me back, right there on my desk. She re-tied me spread eagled and naked. I tried to wriggle out of her rope work but it was useless

My head was not resting on the desk. It was dangling in mid-air beyond the desk’s edge. My mouth was wide open. At first I thought it was just because I was essentially upside down but when I lifted my head I couldn’t close it. Nothing stuffed into it…tongue has full movement…Ring Gag! And a head harness. What the…

I had a vague memory of darkness. Of moist flesh being pressed against my mouth and nose. That could explain the lingering salty taste in my mouth

My whole body ached. It seemed as if I had pulled every muscle in my abdomen. It had to be from that demonic tickling!! She wouldn’t stop. Even when I seemed to be smothered beneath—what?—her skirt? Between her thighs? I couldn’t be sure. Damn foggy brain!

And now as my faculties return to more normal levels I feel a burning on my chest. I look: fucking binder clips on my nipples! I gotta get these off! I can’t reach them!

I moan for Julie to remove them but she doesn’t respond. SHE IS GONE! And left me like this! WTF!!!

With a bit more reality back in place I see that there are all kinds of ropes tied around my junk. Balls are going one way, cock another. I can’t even imagine what the hell she did. But it must have pleased her. There was drying materials all over. Dammit!

And then I looked to the side. The blinds of my office window were open. My office is on the 17th floor of the building which in some circumstances might provide some privacy. But when there is a 39 story building just across the street, privacy doesn’t exist without some sort of barrier. The sun was coming up and was beginning to stream in the window. Lights were coming on across the way as people opened their offices. And here I am, bound, naked and totally exposed! Shit! And my pole was standing straight up! Everyone that sees me will have lots to talk about at home tonight

Just as I am about to go into full panic mode I discover that the rope around my right wrist is loosening. She didn’t tie off the knot! Thank goodness! I unwrapped the line and quickly free my other hand.

I still can’t reach the Blinds to close them so I frantically paw at the ropes around my ankles. One foot free and how, there’s the wand. The world is shut out. I free my other leg and then start to remove the harness gag when I hear sounds outside my office

Rushing to the door, I lock it just before Lindsey could walk in. “Hey! Are you in there?” I panic again because the damn gag will not come off. “Uh-Huh” i call. “Are you ok?”
“Uh-Huh!” “You don’t sound ok.” “Uh-Huh!”

I finally got the damn harness off! “I am fine, really, Lins! No worries!” I was naked and sweaty. And this mess! My clothes! Shit!

I finally caught a break! My gym bag is still here! Removing the binder clips makes me gasp as the pain intensifies before it eases. I will have this burning on my chest for a while yet!

And now to get this rope off my…really? She did this, really! A padlock. Nothing but a padlock. And it’s squeezed around…let’s just say this lock isn’t coming off without the use of the key.

And that’s when I saw the note, written neatly in Sharpie there on my stomach. “Come see me. I know how this comes off. Jules xoxo”

And so I put on my gym clothes and throw all of the aftermath Into the bag. There’s a bulge under my shorts that I can’t easily explain. As I leave the office I pull a baseball cap down over my hair and hold the bag in front of me. It should hide what’s going on in my pants

Lindsey is right there, of course. She’s a friend and mothers me a bit. “I pulled a couple of abs while I was working out today. It hurts! I was going to work through it but I changed my mind. I will take the day off. See you tomorrow!” I could see the doubt in her face which said “Not buying your BS, boy”, but she didn’t say that out loud

Things were hopping in the building. People were everywhere in the elevator, the hallways, the parking structure. And I was waddling along with this bag in front of me and my junk in a vice. Nice

As soon as I got in my car I called her. “Jules. Can we talk?”

“Darling! Certainly! What’s on your mind?”

She laughed. My spine went ice cold. When I choked on my words she laughed even more evilly. “Darling? Are you there?”

END
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Hmmmm [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] I'm not.sure.I've ever been that evil, but if I did, I'd be evil to you. Come and see me in my.boudoir. ill take.that padlock.off, but.only after I've put several more.on, and now I'm at home I won't need to make do with binder clips. You'll have to work for release.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Hmmmm @Mr Underheel I'm not.sure.I've ever been that evil, but if I did, I'd be evil to you. Come and see me in my.boudoir. ill take.that padlock.off, but.only after I've put several more.on, and now I'm at home I won't need to make do with binder clips. You'll have to work for release.
Oh wow! I am pushing your envelope. I will assume that you’re ok with that. Perhaps the fantasy will continue. In Julie’s Boudoir!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 2 years ago This was fantastic!
Thanks [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] ! I loved writing it. I had a great muse [mention]JulieG[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic