Keeping Mom In Quarantine Parts 1-3(M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Keeping Mom In Quarantine Parts 1-3(M/F)

Post by thefakejordanbelfort »

APRIL 2020 - ONE MONTH INTO QUARANTINE

My mom sat on the living room floor with her back against the wall. Her hands and elbows were bound behind her with zip ties, as well as her ankles. She was unable to move. The ball gag in her mouth rendered her speech unintelligible, and caused her to drool uncontrollably. She actually looked good like that, even moreso wearing her tight jeans and even tighter black tank top.

About an hour ago I caught Mom trying to get ready to go out with a couple of her friends. Naturally I lashed out at her and thought, hopefully, she was joking. But she insisted on going out. So I had no choice but to overpower her and zip tie her. To keep her quiet, I decided to strap a ball gag in her mouth which would not only make her speech unintelligible, but cause humiliation.

I sat down beside her and stroked her curly, dark brown with blonde highlights hair. I wanted to calm her down, comfort her, and make her see reason.

“Mom, can you look at me?”

She didn’t want to give me the time of day. Her pretty blue eyes angrily stared directly across from her, away from me.

“Mom, please look at me.”

“Pffffffucccttt eeeeeuuuuu,” Mom said through her gag, causing a long strand of drool to pour out of her gagged mouth.

“The sooner you look at me, the sooner you can get out of this.”

She whipped her head towards me, giving me the look of rageful death. Her blue eyes looked kind of cute like that.

“Baaaaffffff, “ Mom said slowly, trying to make it easier for me to understand her words. “Bbbbwwwweeeeeevvvvvveee wwwweeeetttttt bwweeeee ooooooo.”

“But see, I can’t trust you to react calmly and logically if I do.”

That really sent her off. Mom began screaming through the gag unintelligibly, drool pouring out of her mouth.

I stood up and looked down at her. “My point exactly. In that case, you’ll have to stay prisoner until I can trust you’ll react calmly.”

Mom began wailing and thrashing around, drooling and dreadful of her short-term fate as a prisoner in literal bondage.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Maybe my memory decives me ... but I remember a very similar story .... but that is probably just my elusive mind playing tricks :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Maybe my memory decives me ... but I remember a very similar story .... but that is probably just my elusive mind playing tricks :)
I was just thinking the exact same thing! :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I recall a story.of a son thing his mother up to stop her going out during quarantine. Lets see where this story goes, because there are.lots.of stories of babysitters being tied jp, or children playing cowboys and indians, or love.rivals.tied.up, or cook d cops. Quarantine / lock down was just a new reason to tie someone up.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I recall a story.of a son thing his mother up to stop her going out during quarantine. Lets see where this story goes, because there are.lots.of stories of babysitters being tied jp, or children playing cowboys and indians, or love.rivals.tied.up, or cook d cops. Quarantine / lock down was just a new reason to tie someone up.
Oh it wasn’t a complaint, the more stories on this site the better! Its a promising start! :)
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mom stared in horror at the items I had laid in front of her: a couple sets of handcuffs, an armbinder, leather bondage cuffs, a leather cuff hogtie kit, a bolero straitjacket, a few bundles of rope, a vibrator, a harness ball gag, a ring gag, and a penis ball gag. Her worried face looked so cute.

“See Mom, you will be subject to all these items if you don’t agree to react calmly and logically if I let you go,” I told her sternly.

Mom began nodding her head up and down, and going “Mmhmm!!” through her gag, indicating my ultimatum worked.

“I’m going to take your gag off, go get you a cup of water, and have you drink it,” I told her as she continued to nod. I moved over to unbuckle the strap behind her head. After it was undone I popped the ball out of her mouth, which caused a strand of drool to come out.

“Thank you, honey,” Mom said to me.

I went into the kitchen to fetch a cold bottle of Ice Mountain water in the fridge. I returned it to her and gave her large sips. She took a few breaths, then asked for one more. A mistake on her part, because she spit it right at my face and shouted “FUCK YOU WEIRDO CREEP!”

I threw the bottle across the room, reached behind me, and grabbed the penis ball gag. “If you’re gonna be a bad girl, I’m gonna treat you like a bad girl,” I snarled.

After a bit of a struggle I was able to get the penis side of the gag shoved into her mouth. As I was buckling it tight behind her head, she instantly began gagging and choking. She took a couple gasps, then proceeded to spit out a large, bubbly wad of drool from behind the gag. She looked at me pleadingly, eyes bloodshot red from all her gagging and choking.

I began ripping her tank top off, exposing her well-fit 48-year-old body with her 34DD breasts kept behind a cute black bra. What struck me was that she wasn’t putting up a fight at all. She was perfectly submissive. Maybe it was because the dildo strapped into her mouth was making her gag, choke, and drool so much that she just has no energy left. Who knows.

Once the tank top was fully off, I began securing her arms in a black leather armbinder. Once I had the strings tied off, I used my knife to cut the zip ties securing her legs. I stood her up, grabbed a bundle or rope, and walked her down to the basement.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Once I had my mom in the basement, I looped the length of rope around the ring at the end of the armbinder, threw it over the rafters above, pulled it enough so her arms were hoisted in the air and she was slightly bent forward, and tied it off. She was in a strappado. While I was still behind her, I reached in front of her, unbuttoned and unzipped her Daisy Dukes, and pulled them off so she was completely in her underwear.

With her bent forward that forced her head to just hang, causing drool to pour out from all sides of her mouth from behind the gag like a waterfall. She looked so mesmerizing like this. I grabbed the top of her head, lifted it up, and looked into her eyes.

“Are you ready to be a good girl?” I asked.

“Yes,” she gargled behind her gag.

“Good,” I replied as I unbuckled the gag.

As the gag came out, gobs of drool fell out of her mouth and she began coughing for a few moments. I ran upstairs to retrieve the harness ball gag and her bottle of water. I returned and gave her a couple sips. Then I held the gag in front of her face.

“No,” she sternly said. “I don’t want to be gagged anymore, I don’t want to drool all over.”

Ignoring her pleas, I forcefully wedged that bright red ball in her mouth, between her teeth, as far into her mouth as it could go. She grunted and gagged a little.

“Mom,” I explained as I aggressively buckled the straps of the gag, “you are MY prisoner. You are in no position to tell me what to do.” I stepped back and admired her predicament. Within seconds she was drooling again.

“Ya know Mom, I didn’t expect you to drool this much,” I told her. “It makes you look really helpless and humiliated, and it’s kinda hot.”

She let out a small giggle, but then caught herself and stopped. I looked at her, puzzled.

“Wait, Mom, are you into this?”

She shook her head frantically, and tried to say something from behind the gag but I couldn’t tell what she said. Then she hung her head, giggled a bit, and nodded her head “Yes.”

“Woooooow,” I said, amazed. “My Mom: a kinky, naughty, submissive bondage girl, never would’ve guessed.”

She lifted her head up, looked at me, and signaled with her head to come over to her. She wanted me to take the gag off so she could tell me something. It took a minute to unbuckle all the straps to the gag but once I had the gag out she took a second to compose herself, then looked up at me.

“Honey, I can’t promise I won’t try to go out if you let me go. I think I need to stay bound and gagged a little longer.”
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I merged all the parts into the first topic thread, but please keep the story together as it's cleaner for the board and easier for your readers to find the whole story. Just reply to the original topic to start the next part.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Solarbeast wrote: 1 year ago I merged all the parts into the first topic thread, but please keep the story together as it's cleaner for the board and easier for your readers to find the whole story. Just reply to the original topic to start the next part.
Ah okay, see I did not know that. Thank you!
HardDom01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HardDom01 »

I wish these were longer it’s pretty good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic