We'd Better Go up to my Flat! ( F/M )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

We'd Better Go up to my Flat! ( F/M )

Post by LunaDog »

WE’D BETTER GO UP TO MY FLAT

“Liv’s Luxury Lingerie.” That was the name of the shop, whose door I had stood before for several minutes now. Dare I go in? The goods for sale inside were of exactly the manner suggested by the Title of the premises, it was a small outfitters of Ladies underwear items, and sold just what my furtive desires wished for, women’s panties, stockings and suspender belts. The guilty feeling arose again, for I wanted to buy these items not for any Lady friend or relation of mine, but so I could dress up within them, and, let’s face it play with myself, in front of a mirror dressed as such. Finally desire overcame inhibition, I turned the handle, pushed open the door and walked in.

To be confronted by precisely the items I had been looking for, and we were talking about REAL class here, these were expensive but then money wasn’t an object for me, and stylish. As I nervously started to check out the merchandise I suddenly noticed a Lady watching me with interest. And believe me she was a sight WORTH seeing, so yes, she was definitely old enough to be my mother, in her early fifties I, correctly as it turned out, guessed. But she was beautiful, stylish and VERY sexy, the advancing years MAY have diminished her outstanding beauty a little, but there was plenty still “left over,” as it were. The sort of woman who would still look good just wearing a cloth sack, but what she DID wear made her even more desirable. Oh yes, my penis reacted all right, she wore a tremendous leather suit, with a tight skirt hugging her wonderful figure, and just long enough to prevent me from seeing in what form the sheer nylon covering her legs was in, not that I had ANY doubt that they would be stockings!

As she approached with a kind look upon her face, my courage began to fade a little. I stammered rather than spoke. “Excuse me Ma’am I’m looking for some stockings and a suspender belt for my girlfriend.”

“Are you now?” And the look upon her face immediately made me feel that she knew I was lying. “And what size is your girlfriend?”

“She’s almost identical in size to me,” I uttered, really hesitating and nervous now.

“Yes I bet she is,” actually winking at me now. “Come on, at least be honest with me, you’re buying them for yourself aren’t you?” Oh, my God, what do I do now? She’d clearly seen right through my attempts at deception.

“I’m really sorry Ma’am, I think I’d better leave right now!” I blurted out, as she moved between me and the door, grabbing me and holding me right there, in almost a cuddle form. “You’re NOT going anywhere Darling until I say so! I can’t possibly allow your courage to not, at least, have a chance to shine through. Because that is what it took for you to walk through my door. I fully understand your desires, I’m NOT going to judge or condemn you in ANY way. What I WANT to do is to help you with your feelings and give you a chance to ENJOY them instead of being ashamed by them. And, by the way, I solemnly promise that ANYTHING that is said or done between us within these walls WILL remain here. Your secret is TOTALLY safe with me Darling. Do you believe me?”

She released me and beamed a gentle smile at me. And you know what? I genuinely felt that I DID believe her. “Yes Ma’am, I DO believe you and I also feel I can trust you.”

“So will you let me help you then? Oh and, by the way Darling, less of the “Ma’am!” My name is Olivia, so please feel free to call me that.”

“Thank you Ma… sorry, I mean Olivia, I will be VERY grateful if you will help me, thank you very much for your understanding.”

With that Olivia walked over to the door, turned the “Open” sign over to read “Closed,” pulled down the blind and now she shut and locked the door! “It is MY shop, and it is nearly closing time anyway!” And then she fastened a bolt, before snapping a padlock around its latch, securely locking it shut. And the thought entered my head that I was now trapped in her premises, I had NO idea where the key to said padlock was. But instead of any fear or trepidation, it was pure EXCITEMENT that coursed throughout my body! When she’d held me she had rubbed the leather of her suit against me, and there was NO hiding the reaction that action had on my penis, as it hardened much to her pleasure and delight. I WANTED to be in this woman’s power, I WANTED her to own both my body and my mind, I WANTED her to “play with me” and my body tingled with sheer delight at the prospect of whatever it was that she had planned for me! The utter joy that she had shown when I had told her that I had NO need to return home for the evening at all, or even the next day, confirmed beyond doubt that she DID indeed have plans for me.

She walked away from the door, came up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and then announced, “Darling I think we’d better go up to my flat!” Before I could reply, that I indeed thought that suggestion was the correct next move to make, she went over to some of her stylish and sexy dressing gowns, and took the belts from two of these. “But before we do that however, I have a feeling that there’s something else I should do to you, because I KNOW you want me to!”

She stood behind me, pulled my arms behind my back, and with absolutely NO resistance from me, began to firmly tie my wrists together. Very skilfully, it was clear that Olivia had played this game before and knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Having secured my wrists she used the second belt to also bind my arms further, just above the elbows. Tying the remaining tie of these two bonds together, thus insuring that all of the knots were completely out of reach of my hands, and therefore totally inescapable. I was now hers!

Naturally her guess that this action was utterly desirable to me and was just what I had wished for was absolutely correct, as a wave of arousal, more powerful than I’d EVER experienced before, swept throughout my entire body. My cock responded in the ONLY way possible becoming TOTALLY hard and erect now, and as Olivia placed her hand in just that region of my body thereby noting to her utter delight that particular fact, she bent her head down so her mouth was right by my ear, and turned me on even more by gently whispering in a VERY sexy and husky voice, “you belong to me now!”
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]LunaDog[/mention]

Great start! Ready for the next chapter!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] I'm glad you enjoyed it. Next part will follow shortly.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

The next event that occurred is suddenly I lost my power of sight as Olivia placed a blindfold, a really expensive and classy one that allowed NO light whatsoever through, over my eyes plunging me into complete darkness. “Well now, am I going to have some fun with you, or what?” Olivia had now moved to my front, and holding my body VERY tightly began to use the stiffness of my “member” to rub it against her own “region.” Obviously the leather of her skirt prevented her from achieving the full effect that she sought, so she simply solved that problem by removing her leather jacket, then her skirt and resuming her action. Despite the fact that she still wore panties, beautiful skimpy satin ones not that I could see them, continuing to rub against my cock DID result in her bringing herself to a loud climax!

“Oh, Darling, THAT was good. But there’s plenty more to come, oops sorry, pardon the pun, and for you too. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do, so again I say, let’s go upstairs. But I’m just going to grab a few items before we do that, I promised you that I’d help you in your desires and I meant EVERY word.” With that she grabbed a handful of female lingerie items, the ones that I’d entered her premises with the intention of purchasing for my own furtive wishes. Several beautiful suspender belts and a few pairs of VERY sheer nylon stockings. Oh yes, Olivia had the aim of completely fulfilling my dark desires and with her experience I’d end up kitted out in the BEST possible way. And I was rather hoping at this stage that she was going to subject me to some sexual action with her in FULL command, I mean, why had she put me firmly into her bondage if she had no plans for that? Yes, she was a good deal older than me, but why would that be a problem? After all, firstly we were looking at a “one night stand” shag, or more accurately shags, here, not a proposal of marriage or a long lasting relationship, and secondly, despite her advanced years she was still stunningly sexy, and would know EXACTLY what she was doing, unlike a young girl of my own age, who would “fumble” about just like I would myself. Make no mistake, as I alluded to earlier I utterly WANTED to be helpless in the hands of this experienced, exciting and intriguing woman!

We progressed upstairs to her bedroom, dominated by the, unseen by me at this stage of course, black satin covered bed. Olivia guided me to sit on it, opposite a tall mirror, while she placed the items from downstairs on a dressing table and walked over to me. Now she lifted the blindfold, so I could see myself in the mirror, although she didn’t remove it completely suggesting that this restoration of my sight was a temporary state of affairs.

Olivia swiftly removed my shoes and socks, after which she commanded, in a very soft and gentle voice maybe, but nevertheless it WAS a command, “Stand up please, Darling.” I obeyed only for her to firstly undo my trousers’ belt, and then move both them and my underpants down my legs until they were around my ankles, leaving my “region” utterly naked and exposed. She helped me to sit down on her bed again, before completely removing all of my lower clothing from my body.

Which action, of course, was done to allow Olivia to replace them with items of her own. She slid one of the suspender belts she’d bought up with her over my feet and ankles, the choice of precisely which one I’d completely left to her. Now she covered both of my feet in the absolutely delicious VERY sheer nylon of a pair of stockings she’d selected. “Please stand again, Darling.”

Naturally I complied again, and why wouldn’t I? For Olivia moved the suspender belt into its proper position around my waist, followed by her now inching the stockings up until the two items met, and she could attach the suspenders. She’d taken her time over this as said before those “leg coverings” was of real quality and very sheer, so easy to damage. However she hadn’t done so, not that they’d have probably felt any worse for such wear. And believe me the feel of them against the skin of my lower limbs was EVERYTHING I’d hoped it would be, they felt utterly DIVINE!

“Now Darling, can I trust you? Do I need to tie your legs together, or will you NOT make any escape attempt, as I’m about to untie your arms?”

“Olivia, I give you my solemn word, I’ll not try to escape from you. Please believe me, I do NOT want to, I WANT to be yours!”

“Yes, I do believe that I do have you completely under my spell.”

“Yes, you most certainly do. I wouldn’t want to be ANYWHERE else right now!”

With that she stood behind me, and did indeed release my arms from their bondage. And I kept my word, making absolutely NO attempt to alter the current situation, simply standing still and awaiting her next move or command. “Raise your arms please,” and after I had obeyed all of my upper clothing left my body rather rapidly. And now the moment where the first line was actually crossed in the oral sexual action stakes, as Olivia leaned in and initiated a long and passionate kiss, with absolutely NO resistance from me of course. I WANTED this!

She gathered up the pile of my clothes and placed them ALL, including my shoes, in a hold-all, which she zipped up and locked with a padlock, again I’d NO idea where the key to that was. So that was ANOTHER step towards my descent into complete captivity in Olivia’s hands, a fact I was totally aware of and ABSOLUTELY excited by! As, of course, was she. “You won’t be needing them for a while Darling, I’m keeping you here for at least this night although I MIGHT keep you longer!” Oh, Olivia, as the excitement of that statement of hers went coursing throughout my ENTIRE body at a breath-taking speed, please keep me FOREVER was the ONLY thought in my head!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Well done!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

“Well then Darling, I think it’s time for you to lie back on my bed. Please position yourself centrally, and place your head on the pillow.” This solitary item was also covered in black satin, of course I could see that now, and smack in the centre of the bed. Something else I could now see was that I’d guessed correctly about the nylon on HER legs also being in the form of stockings as opposed to tights. It was also clear that her suspenders were attached to a basque, as opposed to a simple belt like mine, but as she still wore her white stain blouse, I couldn’t see just how beautiful THAT item of her apparel was yet.

Having obeyed Olivia’s instruction, the issuer of that order now climbed onto the bed herself, and sat herself right upon my chest, firmly pinning me to its satin surface, which, of course, felt absolutely delicious against my bare skin. She grabbed my two hands and pulled them together, then I noticed that she had a large bra in her hands. It was far larger than her own impressive breasts would require, and I guessed that they were firmly controlled by her basque, no this wasn’t for her but for me. And no, not for me to wear on my breast.

I was correct in guessing that she’d selected the largest size she had available, and its purpose was soon revealed as Olivia completely encased one of my hands in one of the bra’s satin cups. Very skilfully, using the straps of that cup, she tied my hand in a “fist” shape, rendering that hand’s fingers absolutely useless and held in position. Now Olivia moved this “assembly” up to the solid and secure bed frame, she placed my bound hand through a gap in between the slats of the frame, ensuring that the bra was BEHIND the slat. Now she took hold of my other hand and bound that into the bra’s other cup, in the vicinity of the adjacent gap in the bed frame. And the result of this was that my arms were now bound together by her bra, and that itself was behind one of the solid slats of her bed. Meaning that I could not escape from the bed, I now belonged to it! Could this day get any better, not only had I fulfilled a long held desire to try on some female stockings, but I was now the helpless captive of a VERY sexy woman! Who was clearly going to shag me, and HARD!

Olivia is a very thorough Lady in all that she does, and wasn’t content with this bond, despite the fact that it was basically inescapable, not that I’d be making ANY attempt to escape mind. No, she wanted to be absolutely certain I couldn’t get out. The bra itself had a metal ring between the cups, grabbing another pair of her stockings, she used one of these to tie that ring to the bed frame as well, tying it around one of the horizontal stays as well as the vertical one it was behind, thus locking my arms in position, unable for me to move at all. The second stocking found itself tied around both of my wrists, just in case! Like I say, very thorough!

“Good, well that’s your top half taken care of Darling. And of course, you now belong to my bed, where you’re going to staying for quite some time, for as long as I want to keep you here in fact. Just where you want to be in fact, I get the feeling.”

“Oh Olivia, you are SO right! Keep me here FOREVER!”

“Well, we’ll see if you’re quite so enthusiastic after a few hours in my hands and power Darling, but for now your legs are free, and we can’t have that, now can we?”

“I guess not Olivia, and let’s face it there’s nothing I can do to stop you, is there?”

“Quite so!” Another pair of stockings was produced, both this pair and the ones around my wrists being far cheaper and far courser than the ones on her and my legs, naturally. Each stocking was looped around one of my ankles then tied securely to slats of the equally secure lower bed frame. Although Olivia didn’t tie my lower limbs to the extreme outer bed posts, but a slat or two inwards, to narrow the angle between my legs a little. She stood back a little to admire her handiwork, she now had FULL possession of a male slave, me, and I was fastened to her bed in an inverted “Y” shape, helpless, captured and ready for her to do to me EXACTLY WHAT she wished to, HOW she wished to and for AS LONG as she wished to, with me completely unable to prevent her from doing so. A state of affairs that the deliciously dirty smile of her beautiful face confirmed that she was FULLY aware of! And clearly determined to take FULL advantage of!

It was now that my captor, for that is exactly what Olivia was by now, removed the satin blouse, revealing the absolutely stunningly sexy and lacy basque that she’d been wearing. And that was going to stay on, very much to my approval. But her panties WERE going depart from her body. I still have absolutely NO idea whether she’d been anticipating any sexual action that morning when she dressed herself, at that point of time she’d have had NO idea that I was going to walk into her shop and then fall into her trap, but she’d placed the suspenders under her panties, meaning that they could, and were, removed without the stockings being disturbed at all. Swiftly they were, and then, to my horror, or maybe not actually, I saw them approaching my mouth. Because I remembered Olivia “cumming” in them downstairs, and it became crystal clear to me just where she now intended to place them!

I was right. “Open up please Darling, you KNOW you want to, don’t you?” To be totally honest I wasn’t entirely sure if I did want this, but I was fully aware that it was going to happen, whether I wanted it to or not. So I complied, in they went and I could now fully taste her arousal as well as smell it. Followed by Olivia taking hold of one of those two dressing gown belts she’d previously used to bind my arms, wrapping it around my head, over my now stuffed mouth, and tying it tightly in order to prevent me from spitting out her soiled panties.

Remember that I’d said earlier that Olivia had simply lifted and not removed my blindfold? Because it was now that she decided that I should lose the ability to see her again, and obviously not just her but anything at all, as she slid it back into place over my eyes, once again plunging my entire world into total darkness.

“So here we are Darling!” Tugging my bound hands as if to emphasise her point, “I have you inescapably tied to me bed, with you utterly unable to escape and totally helpless in MY hands. You’re been placed into what are, albeit unofficially, the “clothes of sex,” yes you’re in stockings, Sweetheart.” Snapping one of my suspenders, again as if to demonstrate the truthfulness of her statement, not that I was dis-agreeing in any way! “And, unable to see me, Olivia, your Mistress. Oh, you can smell Mistress, hear Mistress, feel Mistress and even taste Mistress, but for as long as I wish it, you will NOT see Mistress! And now my Darling….” she bent over to the side of my head, her mouth settled just by my ear and Olivia gently whispered, “you are going to be shagged!”

The most exciting moment of my entire life to date? You betcha life it was, Mister!
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Amazing. Hope you keep this going. [mention]LunaDog[/mention]
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]LunaDog[/mention] Great work! I found it to be compelling and, um, arousing…..
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you so much for all your kind words [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] and [mention]ZTVFemdomtales[/mention] , much appreciated. This below was going to have been the final part, but your support makes me wonder if i should take this one a little further.

“However there’s no rush,” Olivia continued having lifted herself back up. “I’ve got ALL night and longer if I so choose. I’ve already enjoyed one climax and you have yet to open your score. And I do find with you young men that your first “pop” in a session is over FAR too quickly, I’m a woman who likes to make her shags LAST! So, I’m simply going to use my hands for your first one tonight, it’ll also give me an idea just what I’m dealing with!”

Having informed me of her immediate plans for me, she climbed off of my chest, and knelt between my nylon coated legs. Her hands moved just where I hoped they would, one of them cupped my balls, as the other surrounded my TOTALLY erect cock. “My God Darling, are THESE going to earn their living tonight or what? Because, whilst they might well be attached to your body, they are NOT yours any more, THEY ARE MINE!”

With that Olivia started to “play” with my “equipment,” inflicting several, and not so gentle either, squeezes upon my balls as her other hand started to rub up and down upon my “member.” Slowly, VERY slowly at first, but gradually Olivia ramped up both the speed and intensity of her action. And just as she had stated, all too soon THAT point approached, far too rapidly, and I was powerless to resist as Olivia pushed me beyond. Cum shot out of my cock, covering both her hand and my chest. “Em, not bad Darling, but the next time you shoot your load, it’s going to be inside of me!” As I lay there panting and just managing to breathe through my nose, my captor at least had the decency to fetch a flannel and towel, and wash away the “product” of her handiwork!

And her next move was very welcome, from my point of view, as her next task was to remove my gag. She undid the belt over my mouth and then took out the soaking wet pair of her panties that she earlier placed in there. Time for another of her “trademark” passionate kisses, after which she declared. “Another thing I like to do whilst shagging is plenty of snogging Darling! Bit difficult if your mouth is stuffed full of my panties, don’t you think?”

“Well give me a REAL snog now then, Olivia!” I challenged her, and boy, did she respond? Grabbing hold of my head, holding it firmly she unleashed her lips upon mine with a passion that I really hadn’t believed she possessed! When she finally released me from that oral embrace, with me beginning to fear it would NEVER end, which was to be honest only a concern because it was beginning to become difficult to breath, she challenged me in return with, “that good enough for you Darling?”

“Oh yes, Olivia, MORE than good enough.”

As she teased and tickled my helpless body, time was passing and my “batteries” were becoming re-charged, as it were. Olivia noted with joy the hardness return to a certain part of my anatomy. “Well then Darling, it’s beginning to look as if it’s time for part two of our adventures.” And her hands “wandering” all over that certain “body part” didn’t exactly do anything to discourage the process she had wished for.

Patient that she was, she continued that teasing for several minutes until my cock was REALLY hard, then Olivia “climbed aboard” and started to shag me, with the utmost vigour. Accompanied by, just as she had promised, plenty of passionate kisses or “snogs” as she’d referred to them. Naturally this all began to ramp up the excitement levels in both of us, she was becoming hot, and I even hotter. And, being the experienced sexual animal that she was, Olivia managed to stop me from climaxing until she was ready for her own to occur, finally her muscles clamped onto my cock in such a way as I could hold back NO longer, and I shot my load into her womanhood, just as her own orgasm gripped her!

With both of us screaming and shaking it was several minutes before either of us could manage to speak. “Oh Darling, you are now utterly MINE, and there’s a lot more of that to come, before I even THINK of releasing you from this bed, and from my bondage!”

“Please Olivia, please NEVER untie me!”
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Thank you so much for all your kind words @Mr Underheel and @ZTVFemdomtales , much appreciated. This below was going to have been the final part, but your support makes me wonder if i should take this one a little further.

“However there’s no rush,” Olivia continued having lifted herself back up. “I’ve got ALL night and longer if I so choose. I’ve already enjoyed one climax and you have yet to open your score. And I do find with you young men that your first “pop” in a session is over FAR too quickly, I’m a woman who likes to make her shags LAST! So, I’m simply going to use my hands for your first one tonight, it’ll also give me an idea just what I’m dealing with!”

Having informed me of her immediate plans for me, she climbed off of my chest, and knelt between my nylon coated legs. Her hands moved just where I hoped they would, one of them cupped my balls, as the other surrounded my TOTALLY erect cock. “My God Darling, are THESE going to earn their living tonight or what? Because, whilst they might well be attached to your body, they are NOT yours any more, THEY ARE MINE!”

With that Olivia started to “play” with my “equipment,” inflicting several, and not so gentle either, squeezes upon my balls as her other hand started to rub up and down upon my “member.” Slowly, VERY slowly at first, but gradually Olivia ramped up both the speed and intensity of her action. And just as she had stated, all too soon THAT point approached, far too rapidly, and I was powerless to resist as Olivia pushed me beyond. Cum shot out of my cock, covering both her hand and my chest. “Em, not bad Darling, but the next time you shoot your load, it’s going to be inside of me!” As I lay there panting and just managing to breathe through my nose, my captor at least had the decency to fetch a flannel and towel, and wash away the “product” of her handiwork!

And her next move was very welcome, from my point of view, as her next task was to remove my gag. She undid the belt over my mouth and then took out the soaking wet pair of her panties that she earlier placed in there. Time for another of her “trademark” passionate kisses, after which she declared. “Another thing I like to do whilst shagging is plenty of snogging Darling! Bit difficult if your mouth is stuffed full of my panties, don’t you think?”

“Well give me a REAL snog now then, Olivia!” I challenged her, and boy, did she respond? Grabbing hold of my head, holding it firmly she unleashed her lips upon mine with a passion that I really hadn’t believed she possessed! When she finally released me from that oral embrace, with me beginning to fear it would NEVER end, which was to be honest only a concern because it was beginning to become difficult to breath, she challenged me in return with, “that good enough for you Darling?”

“Oh yes, Olivia, MORE than good enough.”

As she teased and tickled my helpless body, time was passing and my “batteries” were becoming re-charged, as it were. Olivia noted with joy the hardness return to a certain part of my anatomy. “Well then Darling, it’s beginning to look as if it’s time for part two of our adventures.” And her hands “wandering” all over that certain “body part” didn’t exactly do anything to discourage the process she had wished for.

Patient that she was, she continued that teasing for several minutes until my cock was REALLY hard, then Olivia “climbed aboard” and started to shag me, with the utmost vigour. Accompanied by, just as she had promised, plenty of passionate kisses or “snogs” as she’d referred to them. Naturally this all began to ramp up the excitement levels in both of us, she was becoming hot, and I even hotter. And, being the experienced sexual animal that she was, Olivia managed to stop me from climaxing until she was ready for her own to occur, finally her muscles clamped onto my cock in such a way as I could hold back NO longer, and I shot my load into her womanhood, just as her own orgasm gripped her!

With both of us screaming and shaking it was several minutes before either of us could manage to speak. “Oh Darling, you are now utterly MINE, and there’s a lot more of that to come, before I even THINK of releasing you from this bed, and from my bondage!”

“Please Olivia, please NEVER untie me!”

🔥🔥
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

yes more, please. write as much as possible. Or as you want anyway. Personally, I hope she grants his request.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]ZTVFemdomtales[/mention] Thank you again for your kind comments. And, yes i am tempted now to continue to see just what "activities" Olivia decides to inflict upon her young and naive captive, he was actually a virgin when he first entered her shop. But, it might be some time before i do, as i have some other "projects" in mind. And i might post it as a different thread. If i do that, i'll let you know just when i post it, and what the new thread will be called.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

glad to hear it. looking forward to what you come up with next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic